Video: #Yeet Takes On the NCAA Champs UConn Huskies

Yeet dance

By now you’ve seen the viral Vine video featuring 13-year-old Dallas native Lil Meatball introducing his new “Yeet” dance to the nation. The original Vine video (below) has spawned dozens of memes.

After the break, Lil Meatball takes on the NCAA champions UConn Huskies men’s basketball team. The Huskies defeated the hapless University of Kentucky 60-54 last night.

• Meet the 6-foot-7 dancer who taught Miley Cyrus how to ‘Twerk’
  • Video: When ‘Twerking’ Goes Horribly Wrong
  • ‘Twerking’ Burglar Caught On Video
  • Cher ‘Ashamed’ of Dissing ‘Twerking’ Miley Cyrus

40 Responses to “Video: #Yeet Takes On the NCAA Champs UConn Huskies”

Say what nah??

Yardgirl says:

Go UCONN!! :trophy: :champ: Huskies all day erryday! :cheer1:

aRoTh says:

Da hell is a #YEET? :smack:

And a #NAE NAE? :facepalm:

:think: :blink:
      whateva
      :kona:

Reasons Why Jackie Christie Never Left The Country:

Her birth certificate shows she was born a MAN baby. A MAN.

in other news… MokenStef.. “He’s minnnnneeeeeeeee”
      Just came on
      :whistle:

Boy oh boy. We are entertained by any ole thing these days it seems. :sideeye:

I dont know about a Yeet @Aroth…but Nae-Nae is that dance that the yt boy from Mercer KILT when they beat Duke.

:danban:

You can tell that was NOT the first time he did the Nae-Nae :nono: They always stealin our dances :sad:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Im not sure what this kid is doing but

YEET is so Atlanta and so 90s like the candler road flea market :coffee:

“He’s minnnnneeeeeeeee”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yamayhavehademonce but I got ‘em all da timmmmmmmmmmmmme

Ya caint sleep at night.

1995.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Reasons Why Jackie Christie Never Left The Country:
      Her birth certificate shows she was born a MAN baby. A MAN.
      ___________________________
      Girl they was acting sooo basic when that man mentioned France! Like wtf hoe? ya man is a retired nba player. why u aint been no where b4, huh?? SMH

IOn Know what a YEET is, Or what this has to do with UConn and why is tony douglas in that vine…

:shrug:

Wasting time says:

Nae Nae, Yeet and Do it for the vine videos get me through the day :yes: along with my roses … oh and I still like a mean dougie !

aRoTh says:

Da hell is a #YEET?
      __________________________

not sure but I think its something to do with shooting an imaginary rifle and wearing tiny socks :shrugs:

UrbanBeauty says:

Is this YEET thing, not the same thing they’ve been doing in Atlanta since FREAKNIK? How is this new???

. UConn crowned the “NAACP national champs” by Fox News anchor Heather Childer

~~
      this bish is really LOST :no:

when Jackie said she wanted to name that likka Golden shower I changed the channel. :cry: :nono:

Draya’s red outfit was fiyah tho :nun:

They right there in Cali. You aint even been to MEXICO? You done had 51 weddings. Where do yall go on your honeymoon? I cannot with that bish. Period. She named THREE CITIES. Seattle where she from, LA, and NY. Bish die. If I had ways and means I would leave the country EVERY OTHER MONTH okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MkkaY, :thankyou: for letting me know

#stillconFruZed

Just Looking says:

@Nancy – Checked the Vita box and ummmm don’t see not alcohol content…but it’s naturally got sugar :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Just Looking says:

@Dubb – When she said that I was like :wtf: You ain’t neva been out of Country. She live in Cali, so it’s really equivalent to Mexico. The first time I crossed the border, I was like what a wasted day.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I was downstairs typing a 4 page love letter cause I found out who called me. I ain’t retyping :lol: basically he’s not in that dept anymore :wails: the process is arduous…. He wants me to apply when something pops up in his dept but on the front end he can’t pull anything bc it his handled by another area. They pick the candidates. To prevent favoritism. Which I already knew :rolleyes: I thought he had something to tell a nucca :facepalm: he was showing his byke teeth on the phone

MisTAKEN ..da HaYlE :hahaha:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

This post is disturbing …..

Wasting time says:

luVn_liFe… says:

. UConn crowned the “NAACP national champs” by Fox News anchor Heather Childer

~~
      this bish is really LOST :no:
      ____________________________

Fox news is the Devil! :yes:

Just Looking says:

@Taken : kona: :rofl: In tears…

Yeah, those apps go to processing center…usually in Philly…then you make list (maybe) then the hiring manager, Then you MAY get a call. Maybe….

:hug: Peace be Still, you time is coming. It was once easy to get in and now you need a PhD, Doctorate, and 55/11 certifications.

wtf?
      That clip with him gunning down Douglas is hilarious tho.

@WHO DAT
      “Even though Draya is in love with ole boy who look like a Jerry’s Kid…I don’t blame him for saying what he said. How would you feel if somebody MAMA up in what you did or did not do when it come to the opposite sex. Aint NOBODY bidness but you, her, and your lady. He coulda been a lil more tactful about it…. but he was in heat of moment and again he is SPED so….(trails off)”

I missed the show but from what I grasp, Draya brought that nigga to talk too and he basically said Jackie’s daughter was passed to the next nigga who she phucked.

Any way it go, I wouldn’t have entertained that foolishness with Jackie or Draya if I was him. I mean, for what?

Just Looking says:

Draya wants Ms. Jackie’s daughter to be a ho.

All she kept saying, she lied. She was passed to the homies, just like I was. Pased to the homes, Passed to the homeies, Passed to the homies.

Bish you said that 25 times. Dude is bish, he should be like I’m cool, I not fixn to go rumble with my Auntie/Grannie type. Now if tall goofy Doug step to him, he be like :huh: Draya man look slower than a mug. I was like do he need some Bendryl. Orland must suffer from pollen or slowness.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

LMAO Draya dude is a lil slow but hell at least he rolled up with his girl so them big broads wouldn’t jump her ass bc you know that’s what JACKIE local ass was trying to set up. Her daughter already gone be her mama. po baby

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@JL: I knew the process from when I got in before. Hey either go to MS or St. Louis … :lol: So I kinda was like tell me something I don’t know sir :blink: He was nice though. The process is what it is and he cared enough to call anyways. Respect that

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I get why Draya and side popped up. I got no problem with that. I had a problem with Draya doing the same thing she accused ole girl of. Speaking on what she didn’t know. Saying what happened …. Orlando is lying and Doorter is lying. Both to save face for different reasons. The thing that got me was when Draya kept saying Doorter wasn’t even cute enough to suck his dack :stop: You are just being stupid now.

@JUST LOOKING

Draya is my boo, but she needs to just leave it all alone.

BUT, Jackie’s daughter IS a hoe tho.

…but there is nothing wrong with that. Jackie knows that on some level. Draya need to leave it alone. Clearly there was nothing goin on with ol boy and Jackie’s hoe daughter… what else do she want?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:newpost:
      Oh

Draya kept saying Doorter wasn’t even cute enough to suck his dack
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      *stankFACE!*

see..

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

I mean I woulda went in on Jackie child. she brought all this sh!t up. and further more, why she come out the gate doggin draya in the first place before they even met? bc you kicked at her dude crib? she called the chick a lemon lot used car. smh

Sounds like the case of two women with questionable pasts fussin about a slow nicca. Jackie done ribbed her child up to look like groupie whore for nothin

MSVALLDAY says:

I just don’t know what to say….I mean I’m really speechless.

eastpointvet says: