Columbus Short On the Run… To Atlanta

Columbus Short

Columbus Short

Actor Columbus Short is said to be on the run from the law. The 31-year-old former ‘Scandal’ star has a warrant out for his arrest for allegedly sucker punching a man in a L.A. bar in March. Short decided it was not in his best interests to turn himself in. So he went on the lam.

Columbus Short Jackie Long Kris Kelli

Well, you Columbus fans will be happy to know that he is safe with friends in Atlanta, where he can’t be touched by the long arms of the LAPD. According to an insider, Short, 31, has been in Atlanta all week partying with actor Jackie Long and an artist named Kris Kelli.

Kris Kelli

Short showed up at Kris Kelli’s listening party at the Artist Den last night. Apparently Kris is an up-and-coming artist in the same category as K. Michelle and Karlie Redd — meaning she is more looks than substance.

Kris seems to be well-connected in the Atlanta music industry, which means she’ll get about as far as K. Michelle and Karlie in the business. Whether that’s good or bad remains to be seen.

Watch the videos of Kris Kelli’s listening party below.

86 Responses to “Columbus Short On the Run… To Atlanta”

VDot says:

I don’t k own any of these people. :no: including Short :huh:

VDot says:

I like her Xmas hair tho :yes:

that BI was bout him :tea:

Afternoon Ladies Luvie and VDOT

:happy: JustlOOKING hellurh

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl: I love his SICK azz. :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Karlie Redd and K Michelle are on same level?

WOW. So much shade it’s chilly

How you don’t know Short? That’s a gladiator. :huh: Turn in your badge please. :wave: <—pink slip firing you from Pope and Associates.

I hope his lil fairy ass can still cut a rug. Cause his days in acting are OVER.

Unless its Stomp The Yard 7…Chris Brown Ghost Returns.

meaning she is more looks than substance.
    _________

Funny I didn’t see Rita Ora in the pics. :tea:

Is anybody gonna watch K. Michelle’s musical? :yawn: :heart:

datsmdubya2u says:

At some point some people are just too dumb to discuss.

Snitching??? :eek:… just like a certain F.O.B. **aledgedly**

essenze says:

Who dese people :-|

So you saying he bedding this chick? :thinking:
    I wonder how old she is? :eek:

Just Looking says:

Back in April DL Hugley was standing hard for Mr. Short. His fan base goes strong.

:shrug: I like him when he was dancing. Even in Scandal, I always waiting for him to bust a move. WHELP he never did…..

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

So you saying he bedding this chick? :thinking:
    I wonder how old she is? :eek:
    ++++++++++++++++++
    hell how old is this pic? Who wears hair like that now. Circa 92

I just told a coworker never to speak to me again. :| OMG. Yall think I should go to HR? She was talking about the Mike Brown case and had a nerve to say that he “probably did something. They all do something.”

:| I said, “I’m sorry? Who is they?”
    Her: Oh! Were talking about this boy (YES! BOY!) who just fought with a cop and got shot.
    Me: I know what you are talking about, I want to know who is they? Black People?
    Her: Criminals. Don’t try to make me racist.
    Me: *tilts head about 45 to the left* Please never speak to me again.

Then I smiled at the other person and walked off. What yall thank? :confused:

Body Language 101
    In the restaurant pic he is turned in towards her. He tappin that :yes:

Whore. He’s married. Oh too much oh I had a GoodFellas moment :kona:

I am a big fan and I was hoping they would develop him on Scandal. But when they didn’t by season three I knew he was being written off. :shrug:

VDot says:

:lol: I know Gladiator Short but not Whoopabish Short. :rofl:

hell how old is this pic? Who wears hair like that now. Circa 92

ATL shawty. :lol: *does the Living Single bop*

HR
    If for nothing more than to get your words on record : facepalm:
    She has no business talking to you about anything like that…
    Mofos have lost their minds and say the damnedest shatt :no: smh

Recommend Sensitivity Training

VDot says:

:blink: at co-worker! I get pissed and start to shaking when I hear them talking like that in person. Being the token Black worker is hard because i be wanting to slap a bish..
    But then i have to :stop: and say to self, youre just reinforcing the savage stereotype. Its why i secretrly admire those who dont really have fukks to give.

Go to HR. Because she is :yes: i an effort to wash that racist off

This bitch emailed me. :facepalm: *delete*

Blanche Devereaux says:

@OTB omg I cant read about the case on the work computer its been making me too emotional. And I definitely cant discuss it with nan one of these folks up in here

iscream says:

Is OTB still here?

I have a Bey question. Back in the day she did a true life/cribs type of show where Tina spoke on how distraught she was over the backlash she received after the two girls left the group.. She was saying Bey stayed in her room crying…. Do you have any idea what I’m speaking about. :lol:

Just Looking says:

:| I said, “I’m sorry? Who is they?”
    Her: Criminals. Don’t try to make me racist.
    Me: *tilts head about 45 to the left* Please never speak to me again.
    Then I smiled at the other person and walked off. What yall thank? :confused:

=======================
    Don’t talk to confused immature staff members. I only speak to certain staff in meetings, otherwise I don’t have time. But you know how I roll. I call them the CRAYOLA/ROMPER ROOM TEAM. Only speak about the weather and work. Otherwise, I just may go off.

Im bout to go down there before my 230. I hate being a snitch ass bitch I swear…ugh.

:stop: were y’all having a convo OTB?
    Or was she just talking and you were right there.

I’m trying to see if you and her were having this convo together and you got mad because of what she said :eek:

If that’s what happened, no HR. yeen got no business talking to her about that IMB :eek:

This bitch emailed me. :facepalm: *delete*
    +++++++++++++++++++
    :stop: Undelete it. Got to HR Save the email.

If you recommend training and they don’t do it…and it happens again. Go to EEOC

Hostile Work environment.

sassyshe says:

He was just in Canada last week

VDot says:

What she say? :huh:

And I definitely cant discuss it with nan one of these folks up in here

I was ear hustling but they wasn’t whispering. Just come on! :stop: you not finna sit in front of me with thinly veiled boolchit. No ma’am. Fluck you cause my son is darkskinned and has hit age 12. Not on my watch. Ole bitch. And she got a SORRRRYYYY ass meth head looking ass son. Bitch. :eyeroll:

:happy: Blanche, How are you today??

OTB go to HR, IF THE ROLE WAS REVERSED THEY WOULD BE THERE TELLING ON YOU WITH BIG CROCKASHYTE TEARS, talking bout how uncomfortable it all was
    and they need counseling and not sure if they can come back to work around you.
    GO

Beta says:

Why do I like her hairdo

Is OTB still here?

Wait wait was this when she was doing Carmen?? I rem her giving I thought Carson Daly in interview.. :think:

I rem they said she had some bouts with depression but I cant rem when that was Isc. :no:

It’s not being a Snitch! It’s a Control set in place for businesses. You must work and feel comfortable not be worried about others stereotypes and having to listen to that shattt :nono:

I vote HR unless you got something to hide :tea:

:stop: were y’all having a convo OTB?
    Or was she just talking and you were right there.

See other reply under this. We are in an open area right now.. I just feel like she said it on purpose? :huh: Not on purpose but bc I was not offering anything to the convo at all.

VDot says:

She sent the email because she’s lathering up the soap now. If you don’t respond in a “forgiving” way, she’s going straight to HR :yes: Prolly already forwarded the email she sent you with a note saying she’d like to set up a meeting with them to “discuss”. Fugg that Bish in my Young Dro voice (SN – is that who Karlie Redd said she replaced Joc with)

CocoKhaleesi says:

Good point Just Looking… Keep all emails

Email: I would like to speak to you. I apologize for my choice in words. If you return this I know we can understand each other.

^^^^ :shrug:

That’s why I deleted it. LOL!

OTB go home! (If you can)
    Tell HR HOW UNCOMFORTABLE YOU FEEL
    Sick to stomach
    Call the preacher/counselor
    Insist Densitivty Traing!

Beta says:

Why do I like her hairdo
    =================
    Not sure, I miss the 90’s too though

Jdore says:

:rofl: at this write up!!!

VDot says:

If you return this I know we can understand each other.

I wanna fight her. :box:

Tell her to meet you across the street to discuss :tea: You got some sneakers with you?

Damn typos :mad:
    #phoneposting

Walk past that bish on the way to HR with tears in yo eyes :eek:

She know she fugged up :yes:

CocoKhaleesi says:

“we can understand each other” didn’t you ask her not to speak to you again?

~~~~~~
    lol

That’s a Hostile Environment!!!
    Go to EEOC website and do 5 minutes of research! :yes:
    Then if you don’t like how your HR mgr handles it, make your own report :tea:

Blanche Devereaux says:

@OTB Thank GOD my coworkers dont have motor mouths like that we mostly all stay to ourselves and mind out business because I may have lost my job not for slapping her but simply losing my cool..The lord isnt dont with me yet :nun:

@Luvn I’m better. I got some energy back and cleaned my house from top to bottom it made me feel better. I think we are gonna get a dog to help with the healing process. I need something to love on since my kids are getting to that independent phase :lol:

I would like for her not to say racist chit. :shrug: We cant all get what we like. I do have sneakers. :rofl: I JUST took them off for heels so I can mosey down stairs… :rofl:

^^^^ :shrug:
    That’s why I deleted it. LOL!
    ===============
    Un delete – She is showing that she was wrong. UNDELTE

You gonna listen and learn TUDAY.

1. gon on get it. TRASHCAN MOVE TO INBOX
    2. start holding your head/
    3. then tell your supervisor that your stomach is hurting, and you need to go to bathroom (per DTTS) Make him feel uncomfortable, by saying whew I think I may have to go home in 1 hour. My stomach is hurting….Runs are diarrhea
    4. If you have time and you are bout it bout. Go to Dr. in the morning.
    5. Tell the Dr. you are stressed, that you need a day. (breath extremely hard prior to getting there) Let the waiting for 30 minutes stress you out. by the time you get in the back your pressure should be good and high. Get you day off…maybe

:cell: if you really want to make her life miserable. :tea:

:kona:

Who’s the Manager?!?!
    Bishes ain’t getting paid to Gossip all willy nillly!

OTB, you about to bring The Carter down :eek:

“we can understand each other” didn’t you ask her not to speak to you again?

!!!! Exactly! This pretentious biotch gonna make me talk to her?!?! FOH!

:thumbsup: Glad to hear ur better Blanche.

Que? Blanche..what post? Im sorry. I could kinda read but didn’t really understand whats going on. :hug: Don’t reiterate just know :heart: A clean house is a great start. I always feel betta.

Blanche Devereaux says:

I printed the email to a printer by her. :rofl: :rofl:

Ok. Im about to go down. *holds head high…but low* :hahaha: I love yall!

Just Looking says:

@Blanche – Glad you feel better, there is some more for you to clean at my house, you feel like Tony the Tiger. TERRRRRFIC!!!!

Glad all is well

COOKING :fistbump:

OTB
    Facts
    You are extremely uncomfortable
    You respectfully asked her not to engage you, she disregarded that.
    Things can’t go back to normal
    What is the Employer going to do to fix this

Beta says:

I say HR too let her ass know she can’t just say what she feels in the work environment without repercussions ole bytch

I printed the email to a printer by her. :rofl: :rofl:
    Ok. Im about to go down. *holds head high…but low* :hahaha: I love yall!
    ====================
    Don’t go today!!!!! Today you are tooo distraught to go.

Blanche Devereaux says:

We just had shift bids…I’m salty :rollseyes:

Police say they arrested a 41-year-old Charlotte woman accused of helping her teen son set himself on fire as part of a dare known as the “fire challenge” that is gaining popularity in social media.

Participants in the challenge pour flammable liquids on themselves and set them ablaze, hopefully extinguishing the flames before they burn the skin.

A spokesman for the Jaycee Burn Center in Chapel Hill says the hospital has had a 12-year-old and a 14-year-old in the past three weeks with serious burns from the challenge.

Police say Janie Talley’s 16-year-old son suffered minor burns when he panicked after setting himself on fire. Others had to help him put out the fire, which was videotaped and posted online.

Talley was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor It wasn’t known if she had a lawyer
    :facepalm:

Just Looking says:

<<<<<—-Someone made my life hell at work, until I turned the tables.
    <<<<<< Took Short leave on they arse, went on vaca, looked for another job, got some extra COINS, and bounced on that arse.

YEAP

She can’t finish working the rest of the day.

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: And NOW we wait :eek:
    :wait: +2

Sun_Tooth says:

they can get him if georgia is a state that extradites, via governor’s warrant. if they do nab him, he can wave the rights and face the charges in Atlanta.

LuvLife
    Soundsike the whole damn family should just die and get it over with! Dumb fuggs!

Some mother :facepalm:

Blanche Devereaux says:

We just had shift bids…I’m salty :rollseyes:
    =================
    what you end up with?

SunRoadSchowlerTooth :rofl:

We’en dealing “with the facts”. We got a crisis going on yo! :woohoo:

Somebody tell him the post number

:pizza: lawd this stuffed pepper was THE BE ALL!

“I apologize for my choice in words.”

____________________________

so if she didn’t say or imply anything offensive, WHY she apologizing?????
    Keep the email, and drag on down to HR and look victimized and taken aback, e.g., clutch your pearls while you speak in a hushed tone to whomever it is you ‘hate to disturb but didn’t know where else to go’

does this person report to the same supv as you? you may want to mention it to your mutual supv if so… if not, off to HR you go! like someone said, THEY are creating a “Hostile Work Environment” for YOU!

Blanche Devereaux says:

Blanche Devereaux says:
    We just had shift bids…I’m salty :rollseyes:
    =================
    what you end up with?
    …………………..

My same shift I got right now. I’m TIRED dk how long I can do the awkward hours.

“If you return this I know we can understand each other.”
    ___________________________

:wtf: this bish working w/some 5th grade typa b.s. …’if you like me check yes and send it byke’ …i bet she a slack-jawed bish with a hunch in her byke when she walk :rolleyes: FUGG HER! you need to become withdrawn for the rest of the day, don’t make eye contact, and ‘sniffle’ every now and again. and if someone approaches you, give them the ‘oh hey how can i help you while i smile through my tears’ look: :cry: :small smile: (upturned lips, sad eyes) :clear thoak: :straighten posture: (remember you slumped over now) and :blink: :blink:
    AND SCENE.

Sun_Tooth says:

oh my bad :tape:

iscream says:

:mad: I just knew you would know. :lol:

Thanks though… It wasn’t an interview it was some type of MTV show like Cribs. When I finally figure it our I’ll let you know. :)

lakiesha76 says:

I think it was destiny child diary remember that show

Crimsontide says:

Oh, I like some of Kris Kelli’s music! Surprised to see her on here.