amfAR LA Inspiration Gala Honoring Tom Ford Hosted By Gwyneth Paltrow

Bajan singer Rihanna is being stalked by a deranged lunatic who lurks outside her NYC apartment at all hours. A NY judge is concerned that Kevin McGlynn will murder the 26-year-old singer.

On Friday, Judge Orlando Marrazzo ordered McGlynn to stay away from Rihanna's Tribeca apartment building. Rihanna has also beefed up her security -- one of whom reportedly carries an UZI-type machine gun just like the Secret Service.

From PopDust.com:

The 43-year-old homeless man was allegedly caught on video surveillance on three separate occasions this month hand delivering threatening notes to a Rihanna employee, according to court records.

In the letters, McGlynn “repeatedly called [Rihanna] a bitch,” and threatened to “bum (rush) in her apartment,” according to the criminal complaint. Authorities claim the 54-year-old also sent at least four other threatening letters to Rihanna’s home in California.

In a truly chilling courtroom moment, the New York City judge compared McGlynn to Mark David Chapman, John Lennon‘s killer.

On December 8, it will be 34-years since Chapman gunned down The Beatles legend in broad daylight, outside his Manhattan home, which is located approximately 80 blocks from where Rihanna now resides.

The judge added that McGlynn is a “ticking time bomb who is wholly fixated on [Rihanna] and poses a direct threat of serious physical harm or death to her and anyone around her.”

-----------------------
    :eek: Folks are really crazy. I hope she stays safe.

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

so there are two diff stalkers? one is 43 and one is 54? :huh:

thats terrible. they better leave her alone :karate: she too fine to die!!!! :crying:

CHILLING :eek: I hope her gun man kills him first. :no:

• sassyshe

:pray: Rih is safe, cant have the princess killed.

• http://youtu.be/dXBaJfVr9us MisTaken: Loyal reader :champ: and your pastor’s #1 prayer warrior :pray:

People are crazy.
    Mad I wrote all that downstairs :facepalm:

• Time to Waste

Oh man! Leave Rhi alone!!

I'd bet he started off with "compliments.." :eek:

• A.J.

On Friday, Judge Orlando Marrazzo ordered McGlynn to stay away from Rihanna’s Tribeca apartment building.
    If the judge feels this way why doesn't he do something about instead of ordering him to stay away. :no:

• luVn_liFe…

At least she's used to it and prepared

• http://www.oprah.com/own-six-little-mcghees/Grandma-Gets-Stuck-In-a-Kids-Maze Come Through Nancy Drew :nun:

A NY judge is concerned that Kevin McGlynn will murder the 26-year-old singer.
    ______________________________

:huh: then lock his 43 (or 54) y/o arse up, judge!!!

Werk Rih! :nun:

• A.J.

Lock his ass up perhaps :tea:

• Lady_Elle

Praying for Rhi-Rhi's safety!

I lived in NY when the nut killed John Lennon! :-(

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Omg see this is what's scary. Glad I'm a nobody. I'm not about that scared life.

• SOTHERNGRL

Now this is when you need muscle headed niccas around. She is an island girl you mean to tell me she dont have a crazy contained-like cousin who she can employ.

• SummerBaby

I swear I don't understand stalking or being obsessed w/a person you've never met :no:

Come through A.J.! :fistbump: :lol:

@AJ I just feel like wrong is wrong and right is right :shrugs: Now I do not do family like Phae and be like FOH :rolleyes: But I did contact them when I saw the email to tell them to take a look at it. Then when the replied to me I said ok I will call you in 5 mins hold on before you reply I look and there is already a nasty email in response ... So I call like :stop: and they already on the phone with the business owner :no: tried to conference me in on the call... I hung up. NOPE. Not gone do it.

• sassyshe

A.J. says:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cause stalking is a misdemeanor and until the person actually physically touches the person, criminally the only thing that can be done is a TPO. Plus with all the mental health reform laws his actions are behavioral so he cant be committed

• OutsidetheBox

I swear I don’t understand stalking or being obsessed w/a person you’ve never met
    ^^^^

Things to be Thankful for. :) Its a form of mental illness so :phew:

:rofl: OTB

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

chile you cant even tell no more these days. I was wondering why 8ball-man was going so hard on “her”.

by User Friendly on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:09 am
    ________

Lmfaooooooooo nah that was a dude gettin spanked cause he could mind his business. Them blows look hard too.

• SummerBaby

She looks really pretty in that pic

• aRoTh

So the IT police just came and SNATCHED my $2 company issued computer. Said it has a virus. I do believe that THIS blog is to blame, hence folks saying THEY'VE been getting cut-off and blocked like a peaceful protest at the(ir) plantation. So long Roses, thorns, and wilted petals......until we meet again. :crying1:

• SOTHERNGRL

and one is 54?
    *****************
    :offtopic: @OTB if you in here why you aint told nobody that Solange getting married this weekend and her boothang is 51. The 54 made me think about it.

by sassyshe on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:12 am
    _____

I think that's some bull tho. Like why wait this this nucca kill me in order to take action???? You already know what he's intentions. He ain't walking around with a shottie for nothing.

they did look hard. thats why I said I would disown my son if that was him beating on a woman/girl like that. I would take my name of his birf certificate for that. :nono: return to sender :banned:

so he wasnt even with her? he was a good samaritan? :smh: that is a mess.

• A.J.

MURDER tho? Like judges haven't gone above and beyond before. :shrug:

• SOTHERNGRL

If the judge feels this way why doesn’t he do something about instead of ordering him to stay away.
    **************
    @AJ I was :thinking: the same thing. If he feels this strongly isnt there anything else he can do.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

All I know is Rih Rih better stop burning. She needs to be on point just in case she needs to get low. She be messing around all zoned out like Bey, making music in her head and f around and get bodied.

Said it has a virus. I do believe that THIS blog is to blame,
    _______________________________

:hailnaw: ttyl :hi:

Sayonara Sandra! :ghost:

• Time to Waste

:Wail: On time for ARoth!
    Possibly me too. Phone posting blows!!

• A.J.

Right, right @ Taken. I'm just good on family right now.

Fukk the holidays, I don't wanna see nan-one of yall black stankin asses!

• Time to Waste

:Wail: On time for ARoth!
    Possibly me too. Phone posting blows!!

_________

I'm tryna tell yall. Happened to me a couple of years ago fugging with this site. Something isn't right with it :nono: I'ma stick with phone posting for now :yes:

That homeless fukker better leave my Rhi Rhi alone :karate: no one wants your funky azz man :hailnaw:

• MissArtist

He should be in jail then!

• A.J.

And Zimmerman driving/walking around with AK47s and chit!! Spare me :tea:

• Time to Waste

Could this be how Sandra getting rid of us.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

I knew there was a virus cause my work computer was acting up. I dare not get on my personal computer and come on here. I phone post at home. My baby already old as is, I don't need no virus. Not ready to buy a new PC just yet.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Could this be how Sandra getting rid of us.

by Time to Waste on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:24 am
    _____

Plucking us off one by one. Death by blog virus.

LAWD :wails: ARoth!! We dropping like flies. I sure was not about to open it and mess up my laptop and pc :nono: Bc they are synced.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

These stalkers ain't no joke. It sucks the way the laws set up until they kill yo azz coos and judges like :shrugs:

If yo chit jacked up blame AJ. Telling folks to click around :ha: :haha: :lol:

Time to Waste says:

Could this be how Sandra getting rid of us.

she just gonna let us ban our ownselves :lol:

so we need to establish a meeting ground for when all of our computers end up with Chaga (mexican AIDS).

• aRoTh

Ponhe psitnog deos kscu......ese hwta eye naem?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Dayum Rhianna lookin good in that pic!
    :jack:

I know some of yall ladies would be outside her apartment too.

My baby already old as is, I don’t need no virus. Not ready to buy a new PC just yet.

I just threw out my Dell this January :ashamed:

them fuggers still talmbout I owe them money too :rofl: but I got the proof from my checking account thats says otherwise. paid it right down to the penny and they talmbout I sent it to the wrong address. :rolleyes: yeah ok

• A.J.

If yo chit jacked up blame AJ. Telling folks to click around
    Someone asked me and I shared what I did. I'm the IT person at my job. :tea: Everyone should do what's best for them at their place of employment.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Everybody "stalks" a lil bit.

**glances at pic of Kim K by my bed**
    :love:

I just threw out my Dell this January :ashamed:

by User Friendly on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:41 am
    _______

Lol I hate Dell. I remember I owed Gateway, lordddd. What kinda PC you got now? I got a Hp. I want a Mac but baby those things are hella expensive.

Everybody “stalks” a lil bit.

:huh: :eek: :shocked: I knew'ed that was you in that mugshot! Knewed it! how the hell you roaming free after what you did to Carlesha? :rules:

User for a Blue Hippo computer :rofl:

• SummerBaby

Everybody “stalks” a lil bit.

**glances at pic of Kim K by my bed**
    ----------------------

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Everybody “stalks” a lil bit.

**glances at pic of Kim K by my bed**
    :love:

by Man, I just don't care™ on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:42 am
    _______
    Man please don't have a groupie wall.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Everybody “stalks” a lil bit.

I knew’ed that was you in that mugshot! Knewed it! how the hell you roaming free after what you did to Carlesha?

by User Friendly on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:44 am

I aint want to say nothing, but u seen them pics of Carlesha?

She aint EVA gotta worry bout me stalkin her. :no:

User for a Blue Hippo computer :rofl:

by MisTaken: Loyal reader :champ: and your pastor's #1 prayer warrior :pray: on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:46 am
    ______

:ghost: now that's a blast from the past.

I got a Mac when I got my bonus last year. then my office mgr turned around and got me a ipad the next day. so I got some of everything and dont use none of it :facepalm: my kids took it over.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@Hairlova

Naw. No wall. See, THAT'S a stalker! :yes:

I just have a pic by my bed. That's what normal people do.

@Hairlova

Naw. No wall. See, THAT’S a stalker! :yes:

I just have a pic by my bed. That’s what normal people do.

by Man, I just don't care™ on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:50 am
    _________

Ok good. Don't wanna see you in a dark room developing pictures and taping them to the wall like on SVU.

• SummerBaby

I aint want to say nothing, but u seen them pics of Carlesha?
    She aint EVA gotta worry bout me stalkin her.
    --------------------
    :dead: Too soon :rofl:

glances at pic of Kim K by my bed**
    ____________________________

:nono: see mess like this is why you aint gone never have a real woman IN the bed? :rofl:

and you talkin bout some Carlesha. tuh! :tea: she the fairest of them all :nun:

________

:hahaha: Say word. :yes: He may the Olds look sessy tho yes? :wink:

by User Friendly on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:49 am
    ___

User them snot rags will take over everything. I don't even use my computer. The kids do. I use my phone or tablet. And not even my tablet so much.

• OutsidetheBox

I aint want to say nothing, but u seen them pics of Carlesha?

She aint EVA gotta worry bout me stalkin her.

^^^ Chit you got to look forward to when you live. :hahaha: :middlefanger:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

@SUMMER
    i was holding it back! :rofl:

I was like man... her family dont really love her releasing that pic like that! Loooool!

Lookin like "Myrtle Urkel" and chit!

**glad she ok tho**

and you know somebody is jealous like "I was on the bus, why I aint get kidnapped? whatchu tryna say? :( "

walking home in the dark on purpose trying to get chose to prove they fine. :facepalm:

@SUMMER
    i was holding it back! :rofl:

I was like man… her family dont really love her releasing that pic like that! Loooool!

Lookin like “Myrtle Urkel” and chit!

**glad she ok tho**

by Man, I just don't care™ on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:55 am
    _______

Fugg you Man. Lol just fugg you :rofl:

So this side just came up to me saying he is going home early cause he forgot to pack his lunch and everything is closed becaus wits V Day :huh: I was like uh no... chik fil a was open ... He was oh.. But the building is closed. FOH no it isn't :rofl: gone and leave

• Time to Waste

^^^ Chit you got to look forward to when you live.
    ------------------

@Man
    :rofl: I'm not gonna front, I didn't like that pic either. We going straight to hell. :shame:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Lookin like “Myrtle Urkel” and chit!

:blink: :dead: :ghost:

Nope :rofl: :tape:

:no: <--disapproving.

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

So this side just came up to me saying he is going home early cause he forgot to pack his lunch and everything is closed becaus wits V Day :huh: I was like uh no… chik fil a was open … He was oh.. But the building is closed. FOH no it isn’t :rofl: gone and leave

by MisTaken: Loyal reader :champ: and your pastor's #1 prayer warrior :pray: on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:57 am
    _______

He wasn't for real, was he? I forgot to pack my lunch? Negro find a pebble on the ground and wash it down with some water. You'll be fine. What is he 12?

• Time to Waste

walking home in the dark on purpose trying to get chose to prove they fine.
    -------------------
    :sigh:

• CocoKhaleesi

Anyone else found it ironic (and funny as hail) that he is homeless and threatned to "Bum Rush" someone???

:facepalm: yall some evil muddacunts. thats why I got my missing person/obituary pic already selected. I aint finna have Man in here dragging me post mortum. :nono:

• Time to Waste

:woohoo: muddacunt is back!

---------------------
    I just text my cousins & told them if I ever go missing make sure my Mama uses my best pics. They laughed & thought I was playing. I was dead serious tho :tea:

Ms. Take direct your coworker to SeamlessWeb dot com or GrubHub dot com.

will give him a list of everyone that delivers food to your job's address. :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

:pizza: tSO SANDRITA handing out pink slips inadvertently OR NAH??
    :huh:
    Got to get on these janky sites on a MAC it :box: shyte out!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

That prolly WAS Carlesha's best pic!
    :facepalm:

@Taken

He was plotting on that excuse since he woke up. Why yes ruin his whole day :lol:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Ms. Take direct your coworker to SeamlessWeb dot com or GrubHub dot com.

will give him a list of everyone that delivers food to your job’s address. :yes:

by User Friendly on Nov 11, 2014 at 12:05 pm
    ______

I use delivery.com. Those sites saves lives!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

I got my please find me pic ready and my bff on deck to clean my house :wink: before my mama go in

when I was young(er) and dumb(er) I remember telling my friend I couldnt do such and such because I might die with "all this new growth on my head" the look she gave me still haunts me to this day. :shame:

I still think the same thing if my room is messy. I dont want to die leaving a mess. what if the news comes in? :shocked: they gonna be like that filthy heffa deserved to die!

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

when I was young(er) and dumb(er) I remember telling my friend I couldnt do such and such because I might die with “all this new growth on my head” the look she gave me still haunts me to this day. :shame:

by User Friendly on Nov 11, 2014 at 12:15 pm
    _______

I mean hey that's right up there with not walking the streets with holy draws on. Mama says you never know.

@user

That's how I feel about my car. I'm like laws don't let me get in a wreck. They got need the jaws of life to get me out from under 16 pairs of shoes, gym bags, school books, wal mart receipts, and empty diet cherry coke bollas

I mean hey that’s right up there with not walking the streets with holy draws on. Mama says you never know.

:cosign:

I was walking around my house in my boyshorts and my friend asked me if I ONLY have pretty panties. ummm, sir where do they sell ugly draws at? :shrugs:

He already left :lol: besides me he gets here the earliest and leaves by 2 anywaya most days. He was faking the funk

@MAN so you saying that we all need to make sure we got the right "in case I get chose to be kidnapped picture?" let me scrub all my inbetween and shortly after pregnancy pictures :typing: they ain't about to have me up there looking like an Orca

holy draws

dont overstuff the washing machine and dont put them in the dryer and they will last. I used to only handwash mine in the shower soon as I took them off but I stopped for some odd reason.

Speaking of Orca. I saw those pics of Pinky the former pron lady stripping and :cry: That wasn't a lil weight. I was sad for her

• MissL

His ass homeless and his main concern is rih rih? smh

Just read Kendra is moving on from Hank. I dont know if I believe that yet

• SummerBaby

Speaking of Orca. I saw those pics of Pinky the former pron lady stripping and That wasn’t a lil weight. I was sad for her
    ---------------------
    :eek: I was caught off guard when I seen them.

by User Friendly on Nov 11, 2014 at 12:26 pm
    _____

I used to hand wash also. Til I got lazy and had no fuggs to give.

@Luvie didn't they just renew their vows post DACK facial scandal? :blink:
    Just decided to embrace my pissy mood. Normally I try to shake it off and be like count your blessings but today :no: I DESERVE

Just read Kendra is moving on from Hank. I dont know if I believe that yet

by luVn_liFe... on Nov 11, 2014 at 12:30 pm
    ______

She shoulda been left. What in the hell was the hold up? I mean your dude likes penis. Ain't nothing else left to see.

MisTaken: Loyal reader :champ: and your pastor's #1 prayer warrior :pray: says:

________________________

why did I look? :hide:

its on M Tee Oh if anybody else wants to see but there's no face to prove its her. the audience looks like :waiting: one bish got her arms crossed :rofl: she looks pissed.

20% off at Macy's online with the code "vets"

@luvie

I just read a weekly rag. Hank story is he met the "women" in a grocery store parking lot and they smoked weed. He went back to the one house to smoke more (have a threesome :tea:). He went to the baffroom and came out :blink: and the shims was nekkid with they boobies and dacks out. :scared: Hank say he left immediately and called Kendra. But on they show K ackin like she has no clue.

@U they showed screen shots of her tweeting like people always talking about me so what's new..
    I was like uh it's TWO OF YOU NOW :stop:

****************

Omg. Homegirl is humangous!! I looked at those pics, then pulled up an old video and was like that can't be the same person :nono:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Well that's not what the Audo said. Hank was caught on tape asking for a hand job after he knew it was a shim.

:lol: I dont think she looks that big or that bad just very different than before. pretty sure thats what my moms looks like nekkid but Pinky aint nowhere near as old as my moms and prolly doesnt have as many kids so..... :shrugs:

plus my moms ashtma medicine has steroids in it so yeah, bad example maybe :kona:

@BLACK CESAR: Hank was like I came here to get serviced so :stop: don't talk to me, tuck yo Dack and get to jerking

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Things they said Pinky was built like:

A teletubbie
    An Ikea futon
    Yogi Bear
    Water on the knees

:hahaha: I hate the internet.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

@lova I ain't say I belee Hank. Just what he saying. Dude just say you into that freaky ish and tell folks to get over it. You ain't playing ball or nobodies famous so :shrugs: flmatta fact shonda rhimes may have job for you. She into tha gheys

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

So my mama left this morning and she took her husbeen with her :yes:

@U now you know :rofl:
    This AJ t no normal type deal! From what I saw she was well over 200 pounds. That was like a I am depressed I wat because I am depressed .. I am depressed because I eat I cant work because I am depressed I am broke because I cant work I am fat because I eat I eat because I cant work I am hungry because I am fat I am unemployed because I am fat I am depressed because I am unemployed :hahaha:

Lmfao @ Taken.
    Missy when did he stop playing tho? I knew he sucked but he was still playing. Then boom it was over.

@U now you know

:hahaha: I was trying

big gurls need love too. yall saying she too o-beast to be kidnapped? :cry: she safe in these skreets?

• pointhimout

unfortunately, the judge can't do anything "more" than what your crime allows. If all he's doing (I know, right) is following her around, ok, stay 200 feet away from her. But that doesn't mean he can't cross the street when she crosses. This is really crazy for any person.

See Tyler Perry, THIS is a stalker.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

So I went to Pinky IG she says it's not her. Reposted pics her friend took of her body to prove it wasn't her. Maybe it wasn't :shrug:

@VDot ok then then other place that had her tweets were lying :lol:
    @U according to MAN she had no hopes of being chose. I don't even know what she really used to look like bc I haven't seen Her in action. Just heard of her :lol:

• OpinionHated

All Rhi Rhi need to do is get some of her country cousins from BIM to put some obea pun him raz.... strups teef reall rashole loud and throws a chicken foot out the window....

Everybody has stalkers and the scariest part is you don't know you have stalkers until they reveal themselves - had this dude I ran into at the car wash tell me how he sees me every morning and was describing my commute to a T - I never in my life saw this man before - I was so creeped out even though he was a phine azz black Asian... but still you been watching me and I ain't notice.... scary... I have since brought mace and a taser.....

@V you see somebody else posted a lot of pictures of their body :eek: They got a lot of fans telling them their fashion is nice and they BRUTIFUL. Maybe she can get a new sponsor and he can pay that child support she screen shot :no:

so lemme guess, Sandy taking Veterans Day off too? :waiting:

this is some malarkey!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

They got a lot of fans telling them their fashion is nice and they BRUTIFUL.

*****

:hahaha: I cant stand you. I have to admit there's a black snakeskin dress on there that I like :yes: what are the online hours again? :lol:

• OpinionHated

So wait they got a fat stripper online getting clowned - I fell off my chair when I read they compared her to water on the knees... ha ha ha ha

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

My job has blocked the posts :wail: Auntie it says there's malware on your site.

Im so bored at work Im sitting here contemplating whether or not to buy a xmas tree on groupon. :facepalm:

they should have just given us this holiday off :yes:

@Opin :yes: I had this one dude that worked at a dealership next to my job. One day I had to go there to service my and he spoke to me. He ended up having to provide a loaner @Opin :yes: I had this one dude that worked at a dealership next to my job. One day I had to go there to service my and he spoke to me. He ended up having to provide a loaner but they didn't have one... So they said they would drop me off at home with the courtesy car. Had my daughter with me (she was 2). So months later one of the workers there called my husband's friend bc it was being said that dude and I were creeping :facepalm: hubby hung up the phone and looked at me like :huh: :cuss: I said wait whet??!!! When he told me who it was I busted out laughing, not a smart idea :no: apparently he did not care that the guy was ugly as SHAT and BEAR LEE able to vote. So the next day he went up there :steer: and somebody tipped the dude off and he ran. He was out of work for like a week "on vacation" When he came back he had someone leave me an apology letter for him lying. Said he had been watching me for months and so when people finally saw us together he let his emotions get the best of him. Said he wanted us to be a family :blink: Needless to say I threw that note away and simply told my husband he apologized for the lie. He must've quit that job. Never saw him again. Wonder why :tea: was being said that dude and I were creeping :facepalm: hubby hung up the phone and looked at me like :huh: :cuss: I said wait whet??!!! When he told me who it was I busted out laughing, not a smart idea :no: apparently he did not care that the guy was ugly as SHAT and BEAR LEE able to vote. So the next day he went up there :steer: and somebody tipped the dude off and he ran. He was out of work for like a week "on vacation" When he came back he had someone leave me an apology letter for him lying. Said he had been watching me for months and so when people finally saw us together he let his emotions get the best of him. Said he wanted us to be a family :blink: Needless to say I threw that note away and simply told my husband he apologized for the lie. He must've quit that job. Never saw him again. Wonder why :tea:

Wait, what? Take Take that story sounds crazy :blink: :blink:

:smh: copy and paste fail :champ:

@V I haven't looked :lol: I was on another person's IG an ATL celeb I forgot which one and why was she in the comments like you need to visit my shop! :crying1: But she getting paid. I know some of the stuff probably is doable. It's just a lot of it is real :thinking: cheap looking. And not he quality. Like if you were it according to the blog you are a whore and deserve the rape you are sure to get :eek:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

. So the next day he went up there and somebody tipped the dude off and he ran.

Mr. Taken was not playing games about his wife :nono: was ready to :karate: :rofl:

@U what do you expect I am phone posting :rules: can't use a computer. I am actually on lunch a few blocks away sitting in a chair in natural sunlight :yawn:

:crying: :hahaha:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

RIP BIG BANK HANK
    Check it out, I'm the C-A-S-A, the N-O-V-A,
    And the rest is F-L-Y,
    You see I go by the code of the doctor of the mix,
    And these reasons I'll tell you why.
    You see, I'm six foot one, and I'm tons of fun
    When I dress to a T,
    You see, I got more clothes than Muhammad Ali
    and I dress so viciously.
    I got bodyguards, I got two big cars
    That definitely ain't the wack,
    I got a Lincoln Continental and a sunfoofed Cadillac.
    So after school I take a dip in the pool,
    Which is really on the wall,
    I got a colour TV, so I can see
    The Knicks play basketball. Hear me talk about
    Checkbooks, credit cards, mo' money
    Than a sucker could ever spend,
    But I wouldn't give a sucker or a bum form the Rucker
    Not a dime 'til I made it again. Everybody go
    Ho-tel, Mo-tel, Whatcha gonna do today? (Say what?)
    'Cos I'm a get a fly girl,
    Gonna get some spank n' drive off in a def OJ. Everybody go
    Ho-tel, Mo-tel, Holiday Inn,
    Say if your girl starts actin' up, then you take her friend.
    Master Gee! My mellow!
    It's on to you, so whatcha gonna do?
    :party:

Sandra let y'all free from Kim? :hahaha: Hey Roses :wave:

@Taken, I hate you so much right now :ROFL:

@V it was ridic. Yea he claims he is not the jealous type. I say that's bc I never put you on a situation to be. He tried to being this up one time I was like :stop: REALLY :blink: Yea dude was crazy. They said he described the furniture in our apartment at the time. Not sure if he had it right but I do not we used to keep the blinds open bc there was a lake you could view. He very easily could have been lurking :no:

@User I mean some of the outfits got almost all your :boobs: out! The lady in the video had on a b neck. So you basically might as well lay in the street and play with your roast beef it you want to wear some of them close according to us :hahaha:

Ms. Take--what outfits? they sound messy.

@I am going to email you the person's IG.. That way you can look or follow then like we do on fb :rofl: she has an open IG.. But she ratchet

MisUnderstood says:

Sandra let y’all free from Kim? Hey Roses

@Taken, I hate you so much right now
    ___________________________

tell us more about your vacation sex with a native. :popcorn: you aint bring no illegal roaches back in your luggage, did you? :huh:

I read that about the vacation sex. I was nervous for you :bite: Did talk go to CVS and get an instant AIDS/STD test first? I heard diseases can come through condoms now ... Like Ebola :kona:

and by "luggage" I mean...... :tea:

@User :pc:

@V I just saw her recent additions. These are a lot better :thumbsup: I like the black one. Some of the crop bandage ones are cute. But not for me :eek: I got an work to do and it might not ever be in the cards for me again... :wails:
    She said she done trimmed down tho. That :buttshake: still on 10 tho

and by “luggage” I mean…… :tea:
    --------
    :dead: AF...
    You say she might have an illegal alien in there OR a gift that won't quit like Dub say Rhianna got?

If she doesnt respond we will be forced to assume she got that third world plague pussi :rofl:

I like the blue/yellow outfit. I cant see myself wearing it (too super hero-y) but its cute for the bold and beautiful.

her booty tho :bounce: is it real?

I dont understand how an online store has specific hours? :think: does that make it more exclusive or more bootleg?

Who boo-tique yall tombout? I dont buy no IG clothes tho :huh:

I don't know it is is real :eek: Based on how she acts I wanna say no :lol: But she acts like it is.
    Yea some of the outfits I say are cute for someone else. That black snakeskin like one is all me :grin:

• OutsidetheBox

@V you see somebody else posted a lot of pictures of their body They got a lot of fans telling them their fashion is nice and they BRUTIFUL. Maybe she can get a new sponsor and he can pay that child support she screen shot
    ________

Way minute.. :dead:

@OTB our buddy got her boutique on the G. I accidently ran across it when I was on a celebs comments (there are only like 5) and the Ant was like you need to buy my stuff and let me style you!!

copy and paste fail
    ______

Twice she need a dunce hat too. :yes:

:rofl: :rofl: :heart:

:lol: I would rather have the dunce hat than a virus from posting on my work computer while we still being voted off the SR island

• OutsidetheBox

What is her fukking IG? :hahaha: :rofl: She cannot dress.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

So all we got get is an Ebola bug post and Rihanna may manage to die?

I text it to you :bite: let me know if you need me to email it. Didn't want to give her free pub here or let her think she got more haters :hahaha.

• OutsidetheBox

while we still being voted off the SR island

________

:lol: Is that what is happ'n here? :hahaha: I hope it aint cause I said Sandra be stunting...D2 blogger player in a D1 league.. :kona:

MisUnderstood
    ________

How was your vacay? :wave:

:hahaha: < I guess that's what happens when u r. A Hater

• OutsidetheBox

tell us more about your vacation sex with a native. you aint bring no illegal roaches back in your luggage, did you?
    ________

Oh chit I guess it was interesting :rofl:

Who boo-tique yall tombout? I dont buy no IG clothes tho

:shrugs: some big booty girl

We still in here :huh:

@OTB I don't know what it is but i saw the Hip Hop Enquirer tried to trim some lurkers and people's log ins off the top. They was like we still looking for her but BTW check these stories out on our blog... Meanwhile she had been found and commented :rofl: so petty

@U check out her pictures where she leaves inspirational messages :dead: She real deep.

• OutsidetheBox

Yea he claims he is not the jealous type. I say that’s bc I never put you on a situation to be.

Men be so thick. :eyeroll:

:yes: Buddy. You crusing cause I allow you to cruise. *contained hand* IDK whats wrong with them.

Anyway Read this chit and tell me how to break it to buddy: Hubby buys wife tons of "sets" in hopes of seeing her in them. Gifts them for xmas, basically Wife says thanks. :tea: Hubby eventually realizes he never.seen.the.damn.sets. :huh: Wife prepping for a trip, packs all the damn sets, hubby sees this tho :lolol:

Anyway, how i tell this man his wife getting fukked? Without sounding like a hater? :hahaha:

:huh:

Thanks Tee. :dead:

• Time to Waste

:wail: we still in here and I'm anti phucking phone posting.

I'm gonna cry in he car!

Sandra :blink: I just received a malware message :wtf: :wtf: :warning: what is really going on.... I'm on my home computer :bite:

• OutsidetheBox

Yeah butt is real. She used to be fatter.

• Time to Waste

Jennie we all phone fronting today! They trying to infiltrate us but we ain't having it!!

@otb

Retell him his own story but like you telling it bout somebody else askingfor his advice. Let him cconnect his own dots

• OutsidetheBox

or let her think she got more haters :hahaha.

For real. Cause im weight class. :rofl:

sets of lingerie? :think:

aww thats terrible but no worser than my coworker whose wife was gone for a week "down south for a family reunion"

....til her sister called the house. :tea:

him: aint she down there with yall?
    sister: where?
    him: the reunion?
    sister: the reunion was last year

they still together too. :yes: she done dragged that roach pussi right back up here to his ass.

• OutsidetheBox

That Hip Hop Eng had me :rofl: . I never checked it out tho. :rofl: I was like too weak from them correcting their typo. :shrug: #small

and yet this fool is out on the street ... :huh: walking free :blink: see this that shyt I be talking bout :wtf: fools like this roaming all willy nilly :mad: :angry:

Yeah butt is real. She used to be fatter.

nice :thumbsup:

its a shame that its even a real question these days. ppl need to come with stamps of authenticity.

Ahhhhhhhh lawd :smack: and I'm on my pc :kona: shyt :mad:

Fawkk !!! Oh yeah ... hello my lovely roses :hug: I'm logging the fawk off.... :bye: Ashys!!!!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Jennie we all phone fronting today! They trying to infiltrate us but we ain’t having it
    ________

:cuss: Aint nobody told me this. Im all up in here on these peepuh peesee :angry: :bite: But you know.. my IE whatever the updated browser is, SR is blocked. But on this old ass IE..maybe 7? XP? :shrug: its not blocked..fyi.

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: I thought of that but this is so specific to him I felt like he would know. I really truly just wanna say you know your wife prolly seeing somebody right? But I dont? :confused:

________

:ha: :haha: ..... but why I'm still on my pc .... ok bye now :bye: :kona: for real this time

Who boo-tique yall tombout? I dont buy no IG clothes tho :huh:
    ----'-------

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

she done dragged that roach pussi right back up here to his ass.
    :wail:

:rofl: Lawdddddddddd!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

:yes: Lingerie. He is excited by matching bras and panties but not just like black, prints and chit <--- his words. :lol: He was tombout its been weeks and chit and I just couldnt bring myself to ask if he really thought she wasnt creeping. :|

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: Shutup Jenie. :| welp my comments bout to be nil. :cry: Cause my phone is laughing already. :facepalm:

OTB :no: Let me him think he came to the conclusion on his own. Point out what the intention was when he bought them and ask is he surprising or joining her. If not then be like well then why is she taking the stuff? No one else will see it :)

• SummerBaby

aww thats terrible but no worser than my coworker whose wife was gone for a week “down south for a family reunion”
    ….til her sister called the house.
    him: aint she down there with yall?
    sister: where?
    him: the reunion?
    sister: the reunion was last year
    -----------------------------
    :dead: :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

:rules: <--- Sandra down at comcast going the hell off with her bill in her hand about her inanet

see thats so sad cuz I got a collection of linger-ree with tags still on it. :(

wtf kinda vacation she posed to be going to without him that they wear lingerie at? is she going to hedonism :shocked:

tell her dont bring that quarantined pussi back to the states. stay thatta way :stop: :nono: do not pass go, do not collect $200!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

So I was on my tablet and got kicked off :huh: Back to the phone.

:rofl: at old dudes wife trying to go to Jamaica and get "Misunderstood" :winky: :rofl: She tryna get some native dack :rofl:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Ask him if he's ever seen the sets in the laundry and to recount her activities on the days they were in the hamper :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

Anyway Read this chit and tell me how to break it to buddy: Hubby buys wife tons of “sets” in hopes of seeing her in them. Gifts them for xmas, basically Wife says thanks. Hubby eventually realizes he never.seen.the.damn.sets. Wife prepping for a trip, packs all the damn sets, hubby sees this tho

-----
    :lol: By asking a bunch of questions like
    well, if you're her husband and you haven't seen her in the "sets", who is now qualified :huh: She must be going to an all female jammy jam huh :yes:

For real. Cause im weight class.
    -------
    I don't wanna see my friend on the video fighting :crying1: I never got to see the ant fight the elephant I don't want to see a red ant wit a big booty fight a black ant

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

@otb change lingerie to nice dresses or jooree. This nigga getting played but er uhm why you curr? :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

@Tee This is last xmas..and the trip was past march or something so this has been a awhile; he was talking about their latest dry spell and he bought that up in response to me saying maybe you should do more things to suggest that you want a more intimate setting with your wife. So he told me about that. I was like Hmm. :confused: Did you ever say to your wife “would love to see you in those?” This ass says hell naw that should be common sense.
    :hahaha: You see what kind of asshole this is. This a dude who thinks it’s his wife’s duty to know how when who what he likes BUT he cant be bothered to be explicit about what he likes. He said how you gift a woman frilly body chit and she don’t know what the hell you thinking. I said fukker cause she thought the frilly was for HER not YOU. If they was FOR YOU you should have been explicit in stating to her CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THOSE. :wink: I don’t know if she cheating or not. But he is and the chit he tells me leads me to believe aint a woman alive that stupid so she gotta be doing something? :confused:

Excuse typos phone posting. :middlefanger:

He do the laundry too :rofl: :rofl: Imma ask lmaoooo

• OutsidetheBox

I really think the lady just old school as fukk. :rofl: You know how you used to save your outfits and chit for the trips or whatever? No? :rofl: IDK.

I don’t know if she cheating or not. But he is

:stop: say no more. them ppl are messy and they both know it. if you know, then they dam sure know.

• luVn_liFe…

im watching tI/Tiny, the babies are performing in tiny's pops ol band :)

**********

Oh. Don't enlighten him to sh1t then. :no: Dumb azz probably doesnt think his wife would ever cheat :hahaha: :thinking: probably think his side chicks are loyal too :lol:

• SummerBaby

I really think the lady just old school as fukk. You know how you used to save your outfits and chit for the trips or whatever? No? IDK.
    ----------------------
    I thought this also, :rofl: but I think she might be on some payback since he's cheating The back in the day me would've been on some revenge :tea:

:ashamed: if I buy something today Im wearing that ish tomorrow like I dont have any other clothes to choose from. :bounce:

you talmbout panty sets or actually lingerie? if its panty sets maybe she doesnt want to die abroad with raggedy draws. she gotta represent the home team. if it lingerie-lingerie then he better get some roach spray :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

Kena :huh: . .. she wants a YT person's liFe :tea: SHE'S.JOKING.RIGHT?

• OutsidetheBox

I cant rem what he said the trip was..some girls trip of sorts tho. :hahaha: Yall think she dyking..? Trust the thought has crossed my mind..just cause of what he says about the time lapsed between when they do something. Initially I was like he must be bad in bed ya know? SHe just dont want it. :nono: But in convo he mentioned when he do get to her, she bust so quick and he is left wondering why do women walk around with all that pent up aggression and anger when you can just bust a nutt. :rofl: I swear yall this what he said. He have me WEAK tombout the chit. But of course, its one sided.

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: Where is Misunderstood's Groove Byke story? TIA.

----------------------
    Better to go quick than not at all :hahaha:

• FuturedocDonte

----
    OTB step in my office :kona:

If I buy something for my wife, there is an expectation that I will get to see her wear it (if she likes it). The same way that if my wife cooks dinner, there is an expectation that I'm going to eat it and not eat out. What the hell I'ma buy you a negligee for not to see you in it? For you to look good to go to sleep? Alone? :no:

*********

:rofl: :rofl: She probably fantasizing. I don't put anything past people. If he's out here messy cheating, she probably getting some get back d1ck and/or puss :tea:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Bay we still waiting on the groove back story. She mentioned it real casual like "it was hot as hell. Glad I'm home. Got some native d1ck. TTYL :bye: " left us like :blink: tell us more

• FuturedocDonte

*********

She probably fantasizing.

----
    or faking :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

IDK why I curr @Missy. I care more about her than him tho and I think its bc if it were me I would want to know. No motives tho thats for sure. :)

I have known him for a while and IDK recently I just became kinda :stankface: about the whole thing. Like :| this nigga. Maybe I kinda want him to get his. :shame: He talk so much chit that I just wanna see humpty fall.

TINY is a cutie pie

Doc - :thinking: you may be right :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

Both of em need a lie detector test and a 10 minute segment of Maury :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

@Spot that is another thing that bothers me so much about this. It is truly none of my business but the way he so incessant about wtf he deserve and how she should be I be lightweight mad like its me :shame:

I am 100% convinced he doesnt think she would. :tea: Prolly has never crossed his mind.

• OutsidetheBox

I think I figured out how to send the vid..

@OTB she busting so quick because she red TA go before it gets started :dead: I can't fake it :no: NEver have truly tried it. It would just seem really wrong. I have considered it before though when he decides to switch it up with like 57 positions. I be like :stop: Iget it you athletic and you been googling :rules: let me buss a nut :huh: soon as I hit a groove you switching it up and putting me on a boston crab wrestling move :crying1:

I think I figured out how to send the vid..
    -------
    Falls to my knees hands outstretched in joy
    "I WANNA SAY I AM NOT GAY NO MORE!! I LOKE WOMENS WOMENS WOMENS!!"
    That's my new praise!!! :nun: if that don't make you shout!!!! Nothing will!!

• MisUnderstood

:rofl: I hate y'all. Dude named Christoph was my Butler. He was 6'5 185 lbs of hard rock with a lil bit of flab mixed in. He was dark chocolate with bra length dreads. I didn't mind him until I felt his package. :whoozers: 8" about.

• OutsidetheBox

Panty sets :lol: Like he went in. Vicky Secrets and La Perla sets, the whole nine. They well off ppl.. I also think they are both so comfy in the lifestyle that maybe this extra dont matter. :shrug: I aint married IDK.

ALRIGHT nah MISU :woot:

On another note I just walked by a mirror and my booty was on fleek IN MY WORK PANTS :hahaha: Guess taking the stairs and them squats I was doing working. But I haven't worked out in a week so :oops: I need to get on it ASAP

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I think I figured out how to send the vid..
    ——-

Won't he do it!! :nun:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

So the Butler got some puss? :popcorn: tell us more. Be explicit :popcorn: I know he loves his job :hahaha: did you "accidentally" feel his package? :winky:

:rofl: I hate y’all. Dude named Christoph was my Butler. He was 6’5 185 lbs of hard rock with a lil bit of flab mixed in. He was dark chocolate with bra length dreads. I didn’t mind him until I felt his package. :whoozers: 8? about.
    --------
    Them butlers we trying to smash on the low. When we went we had one server/butler that was telling us he was a famous athlete. Told us to google him. When he said that ish my hubby was like :lol: Ha Ha Ha .. Don't mess around and get fokked up on MY vacation :) His boy was like NO FOR REAL
    Me and his wife were weak :rofl: She ratchet so she bring it up all the time like I wonder what Winston is doing right now. I know better :lol:

• MisUnderstood

Speaking of vicky secretions, I had one on when Christoph first gave me a taste. I woke up to him knocking on door my third night there. Seems a flood happened in suite above mine & I had to change rooms. He walked in & carried me from the bed & to the bed in new suite. He went back to get my stuff & when he returned his shoes weren't the only thing soaking wet

• OutsidetheBox

@Doc :lol: :hahaha: Hey! Im with you. Agreed with him and you: A reasonable person would expect to wear that with him in mind. But what about her is reasonable? :no: I mean she sounds thick as hail! But maybe she not. She could be faking/fantasy fukking like yall said. As it stands though, he getting sex from his wife on average every ten-12 weeks. :eek: How would you behave? Prolly go to her and say :eek: Aye. Waddup. :waiting: Not him tho. :nono: Says “she should know what I want and need”. Tuh. I thought the lady might have some internal issues but he said he get it every now and then. He said sometimes it might be a grudge fukk and he aint with that. :hahaha: Truly warms me to the idea of a lifetime with cats..

Oh he said he been asking her for 20odd years to sleep with no panties and :shrug: every night same ole. That’s why I said she sounds super old fashioned. Of course these are all excuses just so he can fukk aprpund on his vows. I just wanna be the know it all to burst his bubble. :biggrin:

• OutsidetheBox

LUVIE No she was not joking. :tea: Is that the one with her mom? Listen to her good now.

• MisUnderstood

I accidentally brushed up against his package the 2nd night when I was walking past him.

carried me from the bed & to the bed in new suite. He went back to get my stuff & when he returned his shoes weren’t the only thing wet
    ----------
    YEW LIE BLACK GIRL YEW LIE!!! :shock: Is we IG friends??? You got pictures? I like to put faces with my stories :dead: How nosey people lie. About to go on her IG and see what kind of nasty person sleep with the help on vacation :rofl: :hahaha:

:oops: :ashamed:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

:yawn: dah namit. We still here? I done napped and everything and we still here. Smh

MisUnderstood says:

----------------
    Accidentally :huh: :rofl:

my booty was on fleek IN MY WORK PANTS

********

Pics or it doesn't count :tea:

@OTB you got a lil hawny? Bron been all up on Vannah face since the baby HUH?

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: I wanted to tell him he was lying just so I can get more info bout how he get her there so quick but I felt like that was TEW much :rofl: ya know

VDot I'mma go to the bathroom and take a pic :nana:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

He walked in & carried me from the bed & to the bed in new suite. He went back to get my stuff & when he returned his shoes weren’t the only thing soaking wet

**********

:blink: Continue :popcorn:

• OutsidetheBox

Fleek in work pants :rofl: :rofl: :heart: He will buy you "diamonds cars seriously whatever you like" :rofl:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

by MisTaken: Loyal reader :champ: and your pastor's #1 prayer warrior :pray: on Nov 11, 2014 at 3:25 pm
    _________

:hahaha: :hahaha:

• MisUnderstood

So when he came back with all my stuff I asked him if he had anything else to do. He said, yeah you. I said how you figure. He said what you say. I said what do you mean by do me. He picked me up sucking on my left tat put me on bed spread me & proceeded to eat. I said oohhh. I always dreamed of pulling hair while getting sucked & fantasy accomplished

:kona:

Oh he said he been asking her for 20odd years to sleep with no panties and

********
    I :heart: a sleeping gown and no panties :yes: Wake up in the middle of the night and get slid up in *fans self* let me send out some nassy texts

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: Vanna cant do nothing for Bron right now with her old fashioned ass. ibet she wont even baize till her mama tell her :rofl:

• MisUnderstood

@Taken he "helped" me get some good dack. I had to pay gratuities

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

VDot I’mma go to the bathroom and take a pic

**********

:waiting: send to Mr and bc me :hahaha:

:hide: :peek:

**********

:popcorn: was he figure 8ing the tongue? Lick/suck combo? Did you offer some reciprocity?

• MisUnderstood

He was eating for a good hour, had me crawling. Did I return the favor? Hell nah, Idk where his dack been. But after putting on 2 XL magnums I did take him for a cowgirl ride.

V go look :pc:
    No filter :tea: :dead:

**********

by VDot on Nov 11, 2014 at 3:35 pm
    _______

:pizza:

• MisUnderstood

Vdot he figure8 up down round in circles kissed sucked & drained the fluids outta me

:yes: That azz was on fleek :bow: :buttshake:

I am crying laughing cause they my tan Anne Taylor work pants :crying1: This the type of ish people that look like wives do

--------
    So nasty so rude :ghost: She say Vannah still smell like after birth

---------------------
    :popcorn:

@Luvie left cause she say she too old to be hearing about this. Said respect your elders :rules:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Misunderstood - that Jamaican Butler does that on the regular :yes: How Stella Got Her Groove Back was the best thing that happened to them. There probably wasn't any flood but the one he caused :fistbump: Butler

• MisUnderstood

After the ride, switched condoms (yes I carry magnums with me) & switched positions to missionary. That man was digging so deep hitting all the right spots I think I pulled outs few of his dreads.

He was eating for a good hour
    ------
    Said HE DON'T GET TIRED

Me too Spot! Me too! I hardly ever wear undies at home. :shrug:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

. But after putting on 2 XL magnums I did take him for a cowgirl ride.

*********

Wait, who brought the rubbers out? You or him? :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

She pult out the man hair. :dead:

• Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

– that Jamaican Butler does that on the regular :yes: How Stella Got Her Groove Back was the best thing that happened to them.
    ______

Sooo you think he want someone to set him free? Bring him to America you say? Make him straight you think?

• MisUnderstood

The next day he ate me on the balcony while I watched people walk to the beach from 2nd floor. Then he served me breakfast.

Vdot I think that too but I ain't giving out green cards

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Never mind, I see you already answered about the rubbers. :heart: some good dack that hit spots you ain't even know about :yes:

*cues Chris Rock in 'Ye's The Blame Game*

• MisUnderstood

That night was my last night so I ended it properly by letting him have it doggy style. 2 hour session from him eating in hot tub to bathroom floor to bedroom floor. Neva squirted so much from that position than I did that night.

• MisUnderstood

The next day I told him I was checking out at 1pm but I checked out at 11am. I didn't want to see his face begging me for a green card. Apparently he called the number I had with my reservation. Too bad it was my ex #. :-D

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Y'all having grown lady talk. Imma go jump rope til y'all done. :kona:

• SummerBaby

The next day I told him I was checking out at 1pm but I checked out at 11am. I didn’t want to see his face begging me for a green card. Apparently he called the number I had with my reservation. Too bad it was my ex #.
    ------------------------

*********

:rofl: at ending it properly.

:clap: Great story! :phew:

• MisUnderstood

Vdot that's my fav position & ive been known to snap a dack mid pump if youre messing it up

• CaliYoruba

I logged in for MisUnderstood :clap: :clap: :whew: I just wanted to say Thank You lol

• luVn_liFe…

Anyone in DMV Area going to the concert for valor?

• datsmdubya2u

I smelled sex aroma and thought it was coming from here. logged and yep sure enough :hump: going on... :waves: at errybody

:Lol: @Cali

:hey: Dats

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

*Enters Wut*.... :popcorn:

Misunderstood...do you mean a 2XL Magnum or 2-XL Magnums? :popcorn:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

Wait... there is no 2XL for Magnum... So you dubbed up on him Misunderstood? Why so heavy? :rofl: for the rough ride?

I see I missed a lot working :dead:
    @OTB :crying1: REAL TEARS. Ole girl os a beast. LIKE COLLASAL (in my weezy THE CARTER voice)

• MisUnderstood

@Wutz, I used 2 magnums in XL because I don't go around riding strange dacks. I'm a lady *closes housecoat Taken gave me*

• MisUnderstood

I always wanted to do a native in the foreign countries I visit. Did a Haitian, he was long & slinky but wasn't bad. Did an African, he was stubby with a HUGE head (not on his shoulders) & was horrible in bed but he could eat. Did a Brazilian, he was a beast with the eating tossing my salad & in bed. His package was perfect. Won't do a Brazilian again thou. He was soo perfect, he could have been born a she... :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

Sola he getting married this weekend.. Again

. Or we can keep talkingbout MisU US--Hoe tour lol

@Wutz, I used 2 magnums in XL because I don’t go around riding strange dacks.

:lol: like hell!

you be getting it in. cootie cat need her own passport.

• luVn_liFe…

ya'll not catching the concert for valor on hbo? Jhud just sang that!

• MisUnderstood

@MissyJ & UF, I am not. I've been to more islands where I didn't touch a native & my sexual partners are less than 20 so :-P

• Unshakable

@MisUnderstoon,

Glad you had a great time and some island mandingo! :woohoo: for you!

OAN....Big Bad Hank from Sugarhill Gang passed away today from cancer at the age of 57.

Now reports have alluded that Lewy Body Dementia may have played a part in Robin William's decision to end his life.

Auntie....can you do a medical minute on Lewy Body Dementia, please?

@Misunderstood,

It doesn't matter how many people you have shared your intimacy with....it ain't NOBODY's business what you do behind closed doors or Jamaican sands :hahaha: Ain't nobody got a heaven or hell to put you in. You live your life the way you see fit! Love you babe.... :kiss:

*steps off soap box*

• MisUnderstood

Hey Unshakeable :hugs: :heart: not worried or taking it personal, this the rose garden. I gotta get my sex from somewhere since I'm an angel at home around my girls.

• Unshakable

@Mis,

There you go babe! Make it do what it do! :rofl: and :love:

I didn’t get a warning when I logged in :hide: I think we are all good. I saw when SR posted the scan where it said the website was outdated but did not have a virus or malicious hardware. Fingers crossed. Morning all :hi: Let me get to work. BBL

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Khloe posted this is the only KKK thst let blaxk men in. Then a picture of her, Sahara, and Kourtney. She knew EXACTLY what was up.

@ZoePound: I am kinda of torn on the picture :thinking: on one end if a black person or comedian said it we would most likely laugh. But since it is them and people tend to be over them or in a huff about interracial dating it’s a problem. My thing is KKK reference being used by someone so nonchalantly who knows nothing really of that struggle as they have always lived a privileged life. It’s so easy for them to say it was just a joke because none of their people or family was hung or burned on a cross. It’s “cute” for them now to be able to “be in a black man.” HOW QUAINT :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Thomas Eric Duncan's family have received a settlement :coffee:

• A.J.

Good Morning Sandra, Rose-gang!! :waves:

Niecy Nash definitely isn’t shy about what she believes keeps a married man happy. According to Niecy’s philosophy, which we were first introduced to via her book, It’s Hard To Fight Naked, frequent blow jobs and home-cooked meals help set the tone for a happy marriage. She further explained her theory and answered other sex and relationship questions during a recent interview with Playboy.

On her one blow job per day theory:

“What I say in the book is, ‘A BJ a day keeps the divorce attorney away’ and I say that because I feel like men are profoundly simplistic, which is the reason I wanted to call my book what I used as the title of chapter three, which is, ‘Stomach Full, Penis Empty: A Woman’s Guide to a Happy Marriage.’ Keeping him fed and drained, you have no problem.

:listen: can it be that it was all so simple then.....

My job blocked Sandra blog :crying: and I'm get notifications from my phone too :cry: Sandra :Wtf: is going on :crying:

• A.J.

Hey Jenty I'm sorry to hear that. It's back to business as usual for me.

• A.J.

Keeping him fed and drained, you have no problem.
    I agree. :tea:

Morning Roses :wave:

Ditto Jennie. Still blocked at work and phone said site certificate ain't right :sigh:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Khloe posted this is the only KKK thst let blaxk men in.

Back in the day Khloe was tolerable, but now? Fukk.That.Cunt :yes:

• CocoKhaleesi

Anyone saw Kim Bucket naked "backside" in some magazine??? God bless Photo shop!!! smh lol this gal hear!!!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Morning all. Those damn Kardashians done got too comfortable. Smdh.

I keep getting a :warning: when I refresh my page. :cry: Fix it Jesus :cry:

:newpost:

• Sasha

Lmao I was thinking the same thing