By Sandra Rose  |

Kelly Rowland and David Banner attended the VH1 Hip Honors in NYC yesterday. Several notable Hip Hop artists stayed away, including Plies, Young Jeezy, Jay Z and Ludacris who all had prior commitments. Lil Wayne couldn't make it because he's currently making windows at Rikers Island. David Banner is the most intellectual rapper in Hip Hop IMO.

Chilli (TLC), left, and actress Lauren London

Rappers Bow Wow, left, and T.I. bond backstage before the VH1 Hip Hop Honors Show

Keri Hilson performed during the Hip Hop Honors show yesterday.

Bless her heart. Keri tries so hard.

Producer Timbaland, 2nd from right, with his wife Monique Idlett, left, daughter Reign, 3, and son Demetrius, 16, watched the show from their VIP seating. Last year I wrote a Blind Item about Timbo that got his wife all upset, and rightfully so. She reached out to a friend of mine to try and find out who the other woman was. Naturally, I didn't give up any info. But that didn't stop Monique from trying.

Over the next two weeks, that same friend must have called me 10 times trying to extract information from me for Monique, who I understand was not coping with the situation very well. She must really be in love with him. Aside from that, Monique is a really nice girl. She's very warm and friendly to everyone. So I felt badly for her. But men will be men.

Rapper Missy Elliott performed wearing a vintage throwback Adidas track suit and gold hoop earrings

T.I. performed wearing a sweater from his AKOO collection

By this time next month T.I. will be a married man. I only hope his devoted female fans can deal.

Nelly did his thing

Are women still attracted to this look? As I drive around the downtown area of Atlanta, all I see are homosexual men with their drawers exposed in this manner. It's common knowledge that gay men drop their jeans to advertise their sexuality.

Rapper Fabolous

I'm going to guess that Bow Wow wore his clothes backwards as some sort of diss to Kriss Kross.

Bow Wow and his mentor Jermaine Dupri performed. JD is hosting a Hip Hop Honoree bash at the Gold Room on Monday (June 7). Make sure you're in the house!

Rapper Trick Daddy and a Trina wannabe droppin' it like it's hot

Rappers Romeo, left, and Drake are the best that the new school has to offer right now

Rapper Romeo dropped out of college to revive his rap career since his NBA aspirations didn't work out for him. His pops, Master P, right, has picked up a little weight I see

Romeo's uncle Sapper Silkk The Shocker, pictured right with Trina, is still rapping

T.I., right, and Kid Rock bonding before the show

Photos: Wireimage/Getty

• mirsmommy

Someone please tell Missy that Addidas brand Hefty Force Flex garbage bags are not the bizness. :nono:

• MandaPanda0408

As cute as TI is I am tired of seeing his lil yella a$$, Kelly looks bomb.com :yes: David Banner is ugly and he is :lame:

• The Originial MsG

I LOVES me some Trick Daddy Dollar! That nucca is always the truth.

• biglegs36

Hey Percy Miller! Break them off sumthn!

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

I haven't seen Silkk the Shocker in forever! I used to think he was soo cute :love:

• Mayborn

Chilli is a hot mess :blink:. At least she didn't bring along that hideous bag with her sons face all over it from her collection :wtf:

Awwww, I used to LOVE Silk the Shocker!!! Trina looks good in that dress :yes:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Trick Daddy, though he seems to have a lost a lot of weight. Hope all is well with him :pray:

Kelly Rowland is rockin that purple dress.. She has the cutest shape to me.

...and I keep a bad bish skatin like New New..

• ohpretty1

Get it Kelly.
    Sandra, you can add Killa Mike to that list of intellectuals.
    Zyshonne, I mean Silkkkk!!! Where u been?
    Love the Kris Kross tribute.
    Kid Rock provided all party favors. :rofl:
    Chili - You could always hang the two sisters in the shower if you forgot your steamer. #justsaying

• FloridaChick813

Ooohhh and though im not feelin that pic of David Bannner, I LOVE to see him in a suit :hump:

• Mayborn

I love Kelly Rowland's new tan. She looks darker

• Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams

Lil Wayne couldn’t make it because he’s currently making windows at Rikers Island

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

:rofl: , you wrong , just wrong !!!!!

Mayborn says:

I love Kelly Rowland’s new tan. She looks darker
    ________________________

Thats what that Miami sun will do to ya - LOL

• Lolo

I look at these pictures and see coonery at its finest.

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

P did pick up some weight but i guess he still eating good all that money he made

• Lolo

"Rapper Romeo dropped out of college to revive his rap career since his NBA aspirations didn’t work out for him."
    ~~~~~~~
    :rolleyes: :nono:

• TruGemini

Since the Hip Hop Honors is a tribute to the "Dirty South" I think its safe to say that Bow Wow was sportin the backwards look as a tribute to Kriss Kross and JD...

Why TI and Bow Wow both lookin so pitiful in that pic...?

• borderlineamazing

Keri looks good but she needs to easy off on the weights looking a lil Madonnaish.

Sandra it's called Hip Hop HONORS Bow was probably singing a Kriss Kross song. That's what the show is about. New artist sing old songs as a honor or some ish.

Missy is getting big again and so is Game and a lot of others. Men will be men now huh? After people labeled you a hypocrite about the TI thing yesterday?

• UrbanBeauty

What is there for T.I.'s devoted female fans to deal with?? That he is about to be married, but he and his wife-to-be have an 'understanding' and its still okay for him to have relations outside of their 'situation'? I think the groupies will be able to cope with this one...:coffee:

• mzvirgo78

TI is looking magically delicious. :yes:

Kelly Rowland looks nice.

I wish Trina would work the stage as hard as she's working that dress instead of always standing still with the mic in her hand and her eyes closed.

• The Originial MsG

Please tell me that they let Trick and Trina do the radio version (at least) of "You Don't Know Nann"! :pray:

• UrbanBeauty

dammit :coffee:

• Daisy

Nelly n TI :hump:

I heard Bow n JDs set was nice

Silkk was always a cutie pie to me

Romeo is such a cute young man

NuNu looks cute such a pretty girl

Kelly looks nice

Kriss kross should have represented they not doing anything else

Trick daddy loves the kids

• The Originial MsG

eastpointvet says:

-------------------

He is a smart man - at least to me.

• meanNsurly

THANK GOD KELLY FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT!!!! She looks amazing. Her hair is good, body nice, and outfit looks great! What the hell does Keri have on? Why is she performing?

T.I. that lil ninja is fione! Master P gained a lot of damn weight. Does he have a thyroid problem?

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

I used to have the biggest crush when i was younger on timbaland, ugh lol.. and miss missy seems to be gaining all her weight back.

sandra dont be so quick to judge they did a kris kross tribute or something but it's cool for men to wear cut off jeans? lol

• cheeks8683

Is it me or did Slick the Shocker used to be fine? Wasn't he in that video with Mya. He never could rap but I remember him being cute at least :shrugs:

Yeah Bow Wpw better be doing some tribute to Kris Kross because if he isn't there is no explination for that ish...

Dang, Nelly couldn't iron before the show?

• sunnyshynef

FloridaChick813 says:

Awwww, I used to LOVE Silk the Shocker!!! Trina looks good in that dress

Kelly Rowland is rockin that purple dress.. She has the cutest shape to me.

…and I keep a bad bish skatin like New New..
    *******************************************************************

You often say what I'm thinking.... ;)

• cheeks8683

*silk the shocker

• Cupcake

Kelly looks nice!

Romeo, Romeo..wherefore art thou Romeo?? DANG!! I must admit even though Romeo is of age now, I feel awkward looking at him for too long...
    He is truly handsome and I just :pray: that he doesn't mark his beautiful up! His untouched skin is soooo attractive! (someone fan me...)

Drake is looking rather scrumptious to me in this pic... me likey very much!

I like Trina's dress but her knees and thighs disturb me.
    The Game and Bow Wow... :hurl:

Seeing Master P and Silkk brings back great memories! No Limit Soldiers..I thought I told ya!! Ughhh nana na naaana!1 (U get the idea)

• borderlineamazing

Romeo was a millionaire at like age 12 or some ish-on his own with a clothing line and music. Why do people get mad when rich kids don't go to school? Whats the main reason people go college? To get a good job/career and make good money and for some just to get a degree to say they did it. Romeo will never be broke, his father is a smart business man I see no reason why he has to go to school unless he wants to for his own satisfaction.

The Originial MsG says:

Please tell me that they let Trick and Trina do the radio version (at least) of “You Don’t Know Nann”!
    _______________________________

Pretty please????

SN:: Anyone know when this is airing???

• TruGemini

Daisy says:

Kriss kross should have represented they not doing anything else
    ____________________________________________

One of the members of Kriss Kross (the darker skinned one) is real sick..loosing his hair and everything and the other one done dropped off the face of the Earth...

• Al-Ameera

Dammit Kelly, you better werk! When Kelly's hair is right, Bey aint got nothin on her IMO.

I agree with you Sandra on David Banner. I also think he has a sexiness about him.

Love Master P and how he went from hood to good.

Everyone else........

• CivilEngineer

DAMN KELLY!!

Most have been a No Limit reunion...I prefer Cash Money.

Missy, Missy, Missy...I would think this was some kind of tribute if you didn't wear tracksuits everyday

Still surprised the Hip Hop Awards still come on.

cheeks8683 says:

Is it me or did Slick the Shocker used to be fine? Wasn’t he in that video with Mya. He never could rap but I remember him being cute at least
    ___________________________

I used to lub him :yes:

I cant remember which one, but remember they used to make all those movies.. And he did one movie, he had a girlfriend that he was in love with, and the dirty cop beat her and she ended up dyin.. I loved him in that movie!

• Al-Ameera

Wait You said David Banner is the MOST...I think he is one of them but not the MOST...My bad

• The Originial MsG

FloridaChick813 says:

The Originial MsG says:

_______________________________

Pretty please????

SN:: Anyone know when this is airing???

Monday at 9pm. Girl!!! That is my song!

• Cinderella

Kelly and Lauren look really pretty.
    Silk the Shocker used to be really cute to me 10 years ago.
    Romeo has turned out to be a handsome young man.
    Drake looks better than usual.
    I used to think Game was real cute, these days not so much.
    Everybody else, do better next time.

sunnyshynef says:

FloridaChick813 says:

Awwww, I used to LOVE Silk the Shocker!!! Trina looks good in that dress

Kelly Rowland is rockin that purple dress.. She has the cutest shape to me.

…and I keep a bad bish skatin like New New..
    *******************************************************************

You often say what I’m thinking…. ;)

:thumbsup: Guess we are >>>HERE<<< LOL

• Al-Ameera

meanNsurly says:

Master P gained a lot of damn weight. Does he have a thyroid problem?
    *******************************
    :dead: @ Mean, can you please be on your best behavior today cuz it's Friday, I'm high and...Ok not really but I don't want to die from choking on my water cuz I'm laughing to hard.

Please play nice!

Al-Ameera says:

Dammit Kelly, you better werk! When Kelly’s hair is right, Bey aint got nothin on her IMO.

Girl you better :preach:

I always said Kelly was my favorite!

Thanks ma'am @ The Originial MsG

@ Civil, I too prefer Cash Money!!!! :yes:

• Daisy

Ms Keri baby u looked cute on stage

U know now was the JAM they betta perform it

Forgot abt Mya and Silkk

Nelly looks good iron or no iron :yea:

I forgot one of the kris kross kids got sick thanks for the update

• The Originial MsG

David Banner was a school teacher and has a Masters degree. Now that does not make him instantly more intelligent BUT he knows what time it is.

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i think they will do cash money after wayne gets out turk already wouldnt be there it would be kinda wack to not have turk and wayne they need at least 3 hot boys

• mzvirgo78

borderlineamazing says: Romeo was a millionaire at like age 12 or some ish-on his own with a clothing line and music. Why do people get mad when rich kids don’t go to school? Whats the main reason people go college? To get a good job/career and make good money and for some just to get a degree to say they did it. Romeo will never be broke, his father is a smart business man I see no reason why he has to go to school unless he wants to for his own satisfaction.

Knowledge is Priceless.

• AprilRain

AWWE Romeo!!!!! Thats my baby Boys name :danban:

I see T.I. likes his sweater line :)

Lauren is so pretty with those dimples!

• meanNsurly

Hey Flo and Civil! @Flo where have you been?

@Al....I will be good this a.m. but you know you were thinking the same thing bout Master P. And I agree with you about Kelly. She is naturally beautiful but the lacefronts she wears sometimes be phuckn her up!

• OutsidetheBox

Loving Trina and Kelly!!!! Go girls!

LL's nudes actually match her! LOL She looks good...Kardashian like, but good!

I like Keri's pants.

T-Double-D still representin' South Side! :cool:

I :heart: Kid Rock. Always have... *sigh*

• CivilEngineer

Hey mean!!

Your gravi still bothers me :lol:

Oh and be good today, I'm already let for work...don't want to get sent home

The Originial MsG says:

Might not make him more intelligent, but it dam.n sure makes him more sexy :hump:

My sweetie has to tutor me in math, well he tries to, but when he starts talking like he knows something I just look at him like :love: LOL

• iciaantica

OMG Romeo, Romeo u need to call me like ASAP.! I used to love me some Silk the Shocker, I was about 8 when me and my sister used to watch his movie ( 4got the name) Master P needs to do some crunches like now! Seeing Trick Daddy and Trina brings back memories of me and my sister sneaking and watching their vidoes on BET...Momma didn't play about not watching " shakey botty videos" lol

• cheeks8683

@ FloridaChick813...yeah it was that song "moving on" I think...yeah when they where in high-school and she was a cheerleader and her dude was messing around and silkk did the rap. Then there was that other video "somebody like me"....ahhhh, those where the days *reminds me of high-school*

• meanNsurly

@Civil....ok ok ok.....I will try to play nice but you were acting up yesterday too!

• ohpretty1

borderlineamazing says:

---------------------------

:cosign: I remember reading P state that he put 1M in a trust for each of his children (a couple of them weren't born at the time). This was at the time he was still rapping and No Limit was hot. So I'm pretty sure he's only added to that along with the money accruing interest.

• daninicole

OMG! Silkk the Shocker!!! He was my boo back when No Limit was big. I haven't seen him in years!!!

Hey hun @ Mean

I didnt get back from the MIA til tuesday, went to my uncles memorial service on Wednesday, caught up at work yesterday, and finally today I get to LMAO @ ya'll :party:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

I'm so ready to go and it's only 11AM :yawn:

• Daisy

@mean I just had my thyroid checked this wk I am a gym rat yet I gained 25lbs :cry: :mad: I have all the other symptons as well thought it was ironic u mentioned that

• OutsidetheBox

So Sillk looked better than C-Murder to y'all? Corey was the fioneeeee one to me. :shrug: They was some nice looking brothers though...even the older one..Kevin?

• CivilEngineer

@mean...nonuhhnn :nono: I had to make an exit yesterday. I saw you and missy going back and forth...smh :lol:

@ Yvonne

You too???? IDK if ima make it til 4:30 :rolleyes:

• meanNsurly

**Ppl always talking about, you're a hustler! I don't care what the others think. Just be straight wit me. Ooo we oooooooo!!** That used to be my jam by Silkk. I was young when it came out so some of the lyrics may be incorrect

• The Originial MsG

FloridaChick813 says:

The Originial MsG says:

Might not make him more intelligent, but it dam.n sure makes him more sexy

My sweetie has to tutor me in math, well he tries to, but when he starts talking like he knows something I just look at him like LOL
    --------------------

Seriously girl ain't nothing sexier than a man that is street smart, got common sense and book knowledge. Good combo.

• ohpretty1

He (the light one) lives 2 houses down from my brother. He is doing well, didn't spend all of his money, has businesses and keeps to himself. He's a normal guy.

@ OTB -

Now you KNOW C-Murder was sexy :hump:

Speaking of, I thought he was appealing his verdict???

• FreeToSpeakUp

Why does silk the shocker look so dark? :blink:

TRICK love the kids! Keri tries to hard for real.

Master P and that handsome son of his :heart:

Missy "ican'tstandtherainpart2" Elliott :yawn:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Yvonne

You too???? IDK if ima make it til 4:30
    ------------
    I got you beat. I'm out at FO. HA!!!

eastpointvet says:

_________________________

I used to LOVE Turk!!!

...what you neeeeeed boy???? I neeeeeda hotgirl...

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

TI is looking magically delicious.

Is that cause he is as short as that damn leprechaun??? :shrugs:

I agree...David Banner is far more intelligent than MOST rappers.

What the hell is going on! First Brandy had a decent wig now Kelly! They must be reading our comments on SR... :rofl:

• The Originial MsG

So Sillk looked better than C-Murder to y’all? Corey was the fioneeeee one to me. They was some nice looking brothers though…even the older one..Kevin?
    ----------------
    I always though C-Murder was more nice looking and him in that Down For My Ni$$as video.... :hump: sexy!

• meanNsurly

@Flo oh ok kool. I was wondering. How was Miami?

@Daisy....my cousin has a thyroid problem also. No matter what she did she continued to gain weight. But the meds they have her on now is working a little now.

@Civil.....you made an exit after you were clowing on everybody yesterday. And don't hold me accountable for what Missy brings out in me! She gets me in trouble....lol

@OTB.....Everybody was fine to me except Master P. He was the one brother that didn't get any cute jeans. But ROMEO.....please let me be your Jules (not a female so can't be Juliet). He is so fine, not too much younger than me, and rich......thats my criteria!

• lovezoe

I see TI ex boo LL was there. Wonder if they spoke. he he

• FreeToSpeakUp

@ Border #30

:preach:

@ mzvirgo

You can go to school and be dumb as rocks.

• FreeToSpeakUp

The Originial MsG says:

--------------------------------

:yes:

@ Mean,

Miami was........ well, it was Miami... LOL... But I had a nice time, but was more then happy to get back home! Now all I need is my sweetie to come back from Atlantic City, and life will be back to normal :)

Oohh and :dead: @ But ROMEO…..please let me be your Jules (not a female so can’t be Juliet). He is so fine, not too much younger than me, and rich……thats my criteria!

• SangriaSugar

KELLY...thank you for getting that hair right!! She is looking so good!

I used to :heart: Silkk.

Romeo is turning into a handsome young man...but I can't look at him too long cause all I can think about is the fact that he had a Nickelodeon show...it just feels wrong.

Why does this hodge-podge crowd look like they just wandered in off the street? Ole girl with the newly injected lips is looking for a new sponsor, boy with the plaid shirt and glasses got lost on his way to the mall (but he's smiling cause he's looking at Kelly's butt) :yes: , the blonde yt chick wondering if she has to stand the whole time...there is just so much going on

Had to type cause its gonna be a boring day at work today

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Flo I am sooo sore! The window was small so I bruised my legs goin in!

• H-Townmama

Am I the only one who thought silkk the shocker was dougie fresh at first glance????
    @Flo
    Movin on by mya feat silkk used to be my jam!!!
    :danban1:
    I was in high school at the time!

LMAO @ Brown

SMH @ all that as.s. ((Blow's horn))

• Carmez79

david banner is the truth. i dont know if you have seen that gatorage commercial that played during the playoffs with that little country tune in the back but david banner created that commercial. rappers take note. clothing lines are played out

@ Sangria

U talkin about girl with the cold sweater and all the boobage?? She was DEF lookin for a sponser!!!!! :rofl:

What about ol girl in the purple, behind Fabulous!! WTH is she doin???

• BROWNSUGAPOET

I dont know why in hell that window was up so damn high! It was an older house so maybe that's why. Then I had to struggle to get the damn bars unlocked before i could even get in the window so I had already broke into a sweat tryin to get the damn bars unlocked! It was damn 90 DEGREES!!!!

• BROWNSUGAPOET

SS that blonde white chick is thinkin "Damn I thought this was the MTV awards"

• OutsidetheBox

@Carmez Speak! David Banner reminds me of old school Master P...just much faster with the business moves...

LOL @ Brown

Ima need mom dukes to remember her key next time!

• Daisy

@mean sadly I feel your cousins pain *tear* lol

• KK76

Kelly is REALLY getting her grown woman on. :yes:

• SangriaSugar

:rofl: @ Flo and Brown

I just saw the girl in the purple and busted out laughing...I was drinking water...Da.mn Flo I got water on my screen :rofl:

:rofl: @Brown

• SangriaSugar

@ Brown...How are you doing today?? What this about a window? What did I miss yesterday??

• BROWNSUGAPOET

SS it wasn't in the room yesterday. I sent Flo a txt tellin her what happened to me last night. I was takin my parents home and my mom realized she didnt have her key so I had to climb thru a window that had bars. I raise the window, unlock the bars and for some reason this is a high ass window so i have to get a lawn chair to stand on and still try and hop my thick ass on the window sill and get half way in and ass hangin out and guys were drivin by blowin while my butt was stickin out the window

• qtipthecat

*******************************
    That marriage will be a sham and no one will really give a shi.t

• laterthannever

If Trina would just get .5 cc sucked out above her knees, as well as evened out her farmer's tan on her ankles she would look so much less janky and skinnyfat.

• http://Twitter.com/Juana4ev Joja86

I was there. TI didn't perform he just announced his area and spoke. Bow Wow was actually part of the JD tribute and rapped Kris Kross' lyrics. The show was good. I'm mad Luda didn't come..he was supposed to perform "All I Do Is Win"...they ended up not doing the song I see

• laterthannever

Lauren London is beautiful.

Keri Hilson has a nice body. I can tell what her workouts consist of. (No abs). Its smart though, she needs to be soft SOMEWHERE.

The Game just looks evil to me. Light eyes don't look good on everyone. He's like the blue-eyed old man always offering kids candy. :X

• http://smokiesays.blogspot.com/ Smokie

Silkk the Shocker!!!!!!!!!

• scandalous1

It’s common knowledge that gay men drop their jeans to advertise their sexuality
    __________________________________________________________________
    Correction Sandra: It's common knowledge that DL gay men drop their jeans to advertise their sexuality. Some of us wouldn't be caught dead wearing clothing 3 sizes too big. It's a travesty and extremely juvenile.

• Val

I JUST :heart: NELLY

@ Joja86 DID YOU SEE HOOPZ FROM FLAVOR OF LOVE- WORD HAS IT THAT SHE AND T.I BEEN :hump: .....HANGIN OUT

• AprilRain

@Val** I wanna know too :yes:

• LilMissRed

:heart: TI

hey.. no post on the 'Lover Triangle" with he/ Tiny & Hoopz??? or did I miss that????

• Lady_L

What the hell happened to Master P?
    So Romeo rapping now..oh ok.
    I wish grown ass men would pull their pants up, there in NOTHING cute about it.

Sandra I feel the same way about Ker Hilson :yawn:
    she tries to hard. She should just stick to writing.

• Krysi J

Oh it looks like they represented very well.....WHERE THE HELL HAS MAURICE BEEN!!!! I NEED A CD ASAP....all I got is Jeezy and Plies to listen to! :crying:

If Trina was there representing the OLD TRINA :thumbsup: Love her!

Love Master P, thats a HUSTLER, fukk what deez other niccahs tom bout, All the females held it down. Everyone looked nice...well, David has some Splaining (I love Lucy) to do. :thinking:

• AprilRain

@LilMissRed-Not that I know of, but I heard or read a rumor that I hope is exactly that a rumor...smh..

• Tyzgurl

Correction Sandra: It’s common knowledge that DL gay men drop their jeans to advertise their sexuality. Some of us wouldn’t be caught dead wearing clothing 3 sizes too big. It’s a travesty and extremely juvenile.
    ==========================================================================:clap:

• Tyzgurl

:clap:

• http://Twitter.com/Juana4ev Joja86

TI sat in the 1st balcony level..I was downstairs so I couldn't see her if she was lurking close by. He only come downstairs to run and greet JD, Luke Campbell and them

• His_Mommy623