By Sandra Rose  |

Mr. and Mrs. Carmelo Anthony attended a NBA All-Star event at Phillipe Chow restaurant in Los Angeles, which is owned by Keyshia Cole's ex-manager Manny Hailey. All photos by Prince Williams/ATLPICS.net

BET 106 & Park co-hosts Rocsi and Terrence J attended a NBA All-Star event at Phillipe Chow restaurant with rapper Trina yesterday in Los Angeles. All photos by Prince Williams/ATLPICS.net

Singer Ne-Yo hosted an event at the Gucci boutique on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills yesterday as part of the NBA All-Star festivities.

L-R: Club promoters Chubbie Baby, Alex Gidewon, posed with producer Swizz Beatz at the W hotel in Los Angeles last night. Alex Gidewon of AG Entertainment was in town promoting star-studded events with his fiancee Elsa Belai for the NBA All-Star weekend.

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

• http://www.ifundie.com/project.php?pid=188 CorporateQueen

Trina better tell 'em "nobody step on my blue suede loubu's" :lolol:
    She's all covered up...some people prefer that look :shrug:

• Al-Ameera

:rofl: at hw Neyo looks. I can't stop laughing

• KrayZKat

La and Mel are so cute together. That's all.

• Anna

Al-Ameera says:

:rofl: at hw Neyo looks. I can’t stop laughing

~~~~~~~
    Does he have to cut himself out those skinny jeans? He looks like a female that is top heavy w/a small waist, not hips or thighs.

• Anna

• DA REAL DEAL

WHY DOES IT LOOKS LIKE TRINA'S SHOES ARE ABOUT TO GLOW IN THE DARK

• Al-Ameera

Anna says:

--------------
    Girl he just looks like a bad shaped woman, not a good look at all :rofl:

• Anna

CorporateQueen says:

Trina better tell ‘em “nobody step on my blue suede loubu’s
    ~~~~~~~
    DA REAL DEAL says:

WHY DOES IT LOOKS LIKE TRINA’S SHOES ARE ABOUT TO GLOW IN THE DARK
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Everyone wants to be noticed. I saw a kid w/light up sneakers yesterday. I didn't know they sitll made them.

• DA REAL DEAL

@ ANNA I GUESS YOU'RE RIGHT, IN SOME WAYS WE ALL WANT TO BE NOTICED. I LIKE THE STYLE OF THE SHOE BUT THE COLOR IS SCREAMING FOR SOME ONE TO TURN OFF THE LIGHT, SO THEY DO WHAT THEY WERRE INTENDED TO DO--TO GLOW IN THE DARK

• Daisy

Terrance J looks cute

Something is off with the top of Triana's hair but she looks cute

Glad LaLa and Melo are still going strong

• Anna

DA REAL DEAL says:

@ ANNA I GUESS YOU’RE RIGHT, IN SOME WAYS WE ALL WANT TO BE NOTICED. I LIKE THE STYLE OF THE SHOE BUT THE COLOR IS SCREAMING FOR SOME ONE TO TURN OFF THE LIGHT, SO THEY DO WHAT THEY WERRE INTENDED TO DO–TO GLOW IN THE DARK
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Maybe she forgot she had on her "glow in the dark" bedroom shoes. LOL.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqAfByd0CgA kingstonn

I have no idea why terrance j is just sooooo corny/lame/whack to me. I try to like him but... sigh.

• http://www.ifundie.com/project.php?pid=188 CorporateQueen

Anna says:

CorporateQueen says:

Trina better tell ‘em “nobody step on my blue suede loubu’s
    ~~~~~~~
    DA REAL DEAL says:

WHY DOES IT LOOKS LIKE TRINA’S SHOES ARE ABOUT TO GLOW IN THE DARK
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Everyone wants to be noticed. I saw a kid w/light up sneakers yesterday. I didn’t know they sitll made them.
    _________________________________________________-

Those shoes are hot...I would rock them (I didn't mean to sound like I didn't like them). Yes, they will get you noticed...and also look good in the setting in which they are worn.

• heydoll

Class...who invented the lacefront?

• KayCeiSoul

Terrance J looks almost identical to my hubby in his 20's.

I want to tell Terrance so bad to cherish his hairline.

I'm sitting here looking at the "future Terrance" at about 37 1/2 fighting a bald head. Bless his heart...that's my boo. :heart:

• Aprilbaby

Rocsi has the weirdest smile to me.

• Queen_City Gem

Funny how Terence J don't seem as lame to me since givn "Tasha Mack" the bizness on 'The Game' last week... :lolol:

• Thehighyella1

Auntie you got some of the captions wrong you know dang well that's not Rocsi that's LaLa in the pic with TerranceJ the only one she in is the one with Trina..you so funny

• ValerieB1