By Sandra Rose  |

We finally get a chance to see Sandra Bullock's adopted son, Louis Bardo Bullock, smiling in these pictures taken at a children's birthday party in Brentwood, CA recently.

The nearly 2-year-old toddler was so cute dressed in a pirate costume consisting of brown trousers, a white shirt and a matching skull and crossbones bandana on his head.

But how embarrassing for little Louis to walk around the party with his fully loaded wet diaper literally bursting out of his pirate pants.

Was it that Sandra was too busy to change him? Or does her nanny do that sort of menial labor because Sandra doesn't want to get her hands dirty? Could a serious case of diaper rash be the reason why we rarely see Louis smile?

The 47-year-old Oscar winning actress is enjoying some downtime before she prepares to promote the upcoming film Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close.

In what will be her first film project in over a year and half, Bullock chose this project based on author Jonathan Safran Foer's novel.

She'll appear in the film as the mother of a nine-year-old boy, Oskar, who loses his father on 9/11; Tom Hanks co-stars.
The movie will hit theatres in limited release on Christmas Day and go wide on January 20.

Images source

• Ms. YaYa

:nono: That's just ridiculous

• Posche

That diaper is holding on for dear life!

• Posche

When did she change him last?

• PurpleYodaGirl

I noticed this too the other day. I know as moms we can get buys but DAMN! That was bad...kind of felt bad for Little Louis and the Bulge lol

• Posche

A black pirate though? He would've been the one swabbing the deck.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe the Leggy Lynx

Goodness :no: ! Yes, she needs to change him ASAP...poor child...

• Yardgirl

Good morning y'all!! :hi: I am just happy to see Louis smiling!! :yes:

• GAGIRL87

Yeah that diaper is extremely pissy, looks like he's been carrying that load of piss for a minute, I have nothing else :yawn:

• Smonae80

That's just ridiculous, no reason for this baby 2 be walking around in a diaper this soiled

• Anna

Posche says:

When did she change him last?

~~~~~
    That's just it, she probly didn't the Nanny did @ home 2 hrs ago, and did not attend the party. That looks like more than a wet diaper, that's a load.

• mexidorean

He is so adorable !!! He has the cutest little smile ever but momma Bullock needs to be on top of that and check his diaper more often my daughter was already potty at that age

• vero

Adorable little boy !Hi Anna :waves:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

No comment! :coffee:

• Anna

Hey Vero, he is adorable.

• Posche

by mexidorean
    ________________________

Boys are more difficult to potty train than girls.

• GAGIRL87

:offtopic: The awkward moment when you can't hear someone and you laugh and hope it wasn't a question :blink:

• Anna

Posche says:

by mexidorean
    ________________________

Boys are more difficult to potty train than girls.

~~~~~~~~
    Boys are harder, but usually they will take their own icky diaper off.

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

:blink: @ GAGirl. What'chu tom'bout???

• https://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

GAGIRL87 says:

Yeah that diaper is extremely pissy, looks like he’s been carrying that load of piss for a minute

His diaper was soggy for over an hour. I know she noticed it. But that's what happens when people adopt our children as props. :coffee:

• GAGIRL87

@ Tatted one of my co workers just came over to my desk saying something but I don't know what the f*uck she said, so I just started laughing but I hope she didn't ask me a question she probably think I'm tripping :shrugs:

• https://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ GAGIRL87: Lol! Don't log into SR until after you've greeted your co-workers in the morning :lol:

• lady_cn

Posche says:

Boys are more difficult to potty train than girls.
    ________________________________________________________

I can attest to this. My son was extremely hard to potty train. He caught on fast at first because it was exciting and new. Once the excitement wore off, he reverted back to not wanting to potty. Thank goodness he finally got tired getting trouble for using the bathroom on himself.

I usually stand up for Sandra but this :no: there is no excuse for this foolishness.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

That first picture above is the first I've ever seen with him smiling!
    Morning Fam and Auntie :waves:

• GAGIRL87

GAGIRL87 says:

His diaper was soggy for over an hour. I know she noticed it. But that’s what happens when people adopt our children as props.

_________________________________________________________________

The sad part is, he's walking around like he's used to that chit :no:

• JustMe1

Sandra are you gonna post about the Twitter fight you had with Trina?

• Anna

GAGIRL87 says:

:offtopic: The awkward moment when you can’t hear someone and you laugh and hope it wasn’t a question :blink:
    ~~~~~~~~~

• http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/8/mayor-talks-tough-to-black-teens-after-flash-mobs/ LaTechGrad02

But that’s what happens when people adopt our children as props.
    _________________________________________________________________________
    Sandra, she seems to really love and care about him. I honestly don't think he's an "accessory" in her eyes.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@1me say what? O Laws I have go look at Sandra's tweets

• FoxE

:shocked:

• https://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

LaTechGrad02 says:

Sandra, she seems to really love and care about him.

Yeah, sure. When the cameras are around. :coffee:

• pointhimout

i saw trina on lala's show last night. she can actually speak with sense, so I give her props for that (so many rappers can't). what was the twitter beef about. I haven't been on twitter in about a week.

• https://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

JustMe1 says:

Sandra are you gonna post about the Twitter fight you had with Trina?

Who?

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Ooookay Auntie went in on Twitter!!!! Idk how I missed seeing those tweets last night

JustMe1 says:

Sandra are you gonna post about the Twitter fight you had with Trina?

Who?
    ______________________________________________________________
    :dead:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

LMAO did yall peep the face of the guy behind Sandra in the first pic

Priceless!!!

He looking at the camera like " you know she frontin right"

• joni

I hate to say this but it's been on my mind a long time. Louis doesn't seem to be growing. Poor baby..Could it be dwarfism? #hadtosayit

• GAGIRL87

@ Anna glad it isn't just me that does this :shrugs:

• GAGIRL87

@ GAGIRL87: Lol! Don’t log into SR until after you’ve greeted your co-workers in the morning

___________________________________________________________

Sandra it's been a rough moaning :lol:

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

JustMe1 says:

Sandra are you gonna post about the Twitter fight you had with Trina?
    __________________________________________________________________

• Posche

@Anna

I have two grown sons, ages 21 and 19 years old now. Once when my younger son was about 2, we passed by the grocery store where we usually shopped for diapers and that little Negro said, " mommy, you forgot my pampers." The diaper duty ended THAT DAY. I spent the entire weekend training him and that's all it took.

• Anna

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Anna glad it isn’t just me that does this
    ~~~~~~~
    Too many ppl with cheap cell phones yelling in my ear all day. I have really lost some of my hearing.

• GAGIRL87

Posche says:

@Anna

I have two grown sons, ages 21 and 19 years old now. Once when my younger son was about 2, we passed by the grocery store where we usually shopped for diapers and that little Negro said, ” mommy, you forgot my pampers.” The diaper duty ended THAT DAY. I spent the entire weekend training him and that’s all it took.

__________________________________________________________________

WOW :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/0aCwkF3YWmo YSoSerious

I see little Rollo Bullock is blessed and hung low like Bernie Mac. :coffee:

Seriously, let them be. :rolleyes:

• Anna

Posche says:

@Anna

~~~~~~~~
    LOL. My son was potty trained enough to where I knew when to take him, and very few accidents. We were moving, but the house wasn't ready yet, I had to stay with the in laws for a couple of weeks. I had to put him back in diapers, I hated to do it, but it's hard to potty train at someone elses house.

• http://youtu.be/wHTo_QgKM5g chibytex aka the people’s champ

Sandra Bullock is not a good actress IMO...that Oscar should have went to Precious that year...

Anybody can play a southern rich white lady...I didnt see what she did in the movie that was so spectacular...

• Creamychic

In the first picture ummm he look like one of those little people, u know like dwarfism, I mean it's o.k tho, :shurgs: I got nothing else hiding from sandramae :kona: loveinmylogintoo

• http://www.tallmenshoes.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

Uh huh.
    Not surprised.

• Creamychic

*** :Shrugs: ****

• Posche

@GAGIRL87 and @Anna

True story ladies!

Now that they're grown men, I still find it disturbing that I have to instruct them to flush the piss in the commode. They treat our guest bathroom like a gas station restroom. Towels all hanging on the rack like chittlins, floor all wet, bathtub looking like you can throw a couple watermelon seeds in it and grow a patch of watermelons by noon.

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

2 things I can't stand to see....a full diaper and a nasty nose :cuss:

• JustMe1

Lol @ SR...

• pointhimout

@49 lol. i'm like that about the "powder room" or guest bath too. no number 2's in the guest bathroom. i'd rather you take that schit home with you, but if you must, go upstairs.

and who takes a schit at someone else's house anyway? isn't that the sign you should go home?

• Christi

Ew! I'm not sure what a good explanation would be for that, but i hope there is a really good one. Makes me think he has a terrible diaper rash. I hope after this she pays more attention and does better for the sake of the baby. Also, my son potty trained quite easily. One morning, after his bath, he just sat on the potty. He was only 13 months old and he was my first baby so I wasn't sure if it was time, but since he initiated it, I encouraged it and he did great. I'm not into trying to force or punish kids into being potty trained. Just stresses the child and the parent.

• Kat

Sandra you are tooooo funny! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDHXThl93OI&feature=fvwrel OHoney

JustMe1 says:
    Sandra are you gonna post about the Twitter fight you had with Trina?
    Sandra Rose says: Who?
    _______________________________________________________________
    :lol: Well good morning Sandra

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:waves: Morning All :grin:

This lil boy is tooo cute and I believe Sandra is a loving and caring mother just like other good mothers - the pissy diaper is not a good look but imo a mistake we all have made Im not saying it's right - but I know I've experienced it before! Such is Life!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Anybody can play a southern rich white lady…I didnt see what she did in the movie that was so spectacular…
    Apparently the movie inspired her enough to for art to imitate life!

• AllNYC

Saw a bunch of pics of this party and Louis was smiling and playing. YES SMILING A BIG OLD TOOTHY GRIN!!
    I'm going to chalk this up to MAYBE a soggy diaper but more likely an ill-fitting costume. It looks like they just couldn't snap or zip the bottom over the diaper.

• IsaiahsMom

I usually feel the comments, but today I'm not.

Shyyyyt-I've been out with my kid and realized that his diaper is completely full and I've made the judgement call of, screw it, I'll change him when I get home. He has not had a single diaper rash in his entire life and he's 3 years old.

Also--it is up to Louis moms to determine when he's ready for potty training. He's still a baby. Don't even get me started on how people that PT a baby or two think they are experts in the subject... :rolleyes:

I think Lil Man was having a GREAT time and Sandra was allowing him to enjoy himself. Nothing wrong with this picture.

• West Coast Chick

My heart aches for this little boy :sad:

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

that diaper is almost to his knees and I am sure that it was noticeable hanging out of those pants the way they are IJS

• Anna

Posche says:

@GAGIRL87 and @Anna

True story ladies!

Now that they’re grown men, I still find it disturbing that I have to instruct them to flush the piss in the commode. They treat our guest bathroom like a gas station restroom. Towels all hanging on the rack like chittlins, floor all wet, bathtub looking like you can throw a couple watermelon seeds in it and grow a patch of watermelons by noon.

~~~~~~~
    To be expected. My son makes me think he takes a shower w/the curtain open. I go in the bathroom and it looks like a swimming pool on the floor.

• West Coast Chick

I have a 3 yr old boy. He wasn't very hard to potty train, I just got tired of buying pull ups and bought some drawls and he went for it! hasn't had an accident since. But as far as that diaper issue, that is totally unacceptable. He cant change himself.. that's her job.. a job that she is obviously lacking at- FACT!

it takes less that 2 minutes to change a diaper, and Im sure if she would do it, he'd feel so much better. Besides that diaper looks like its been full for quite some time
    shame on her :nono:

• Christi

That diaper is not out due to his costume. That diaper is so wet he's dang near surfing. True that we all make mistakes, but just seems to me that this one was extremely avoidable. We should all make it a point not to do anything to our kids we wouldn't allow anyone else to do to them. Let the babysitter have your kid out like that and I BET ALL of Hell would be let loose.

• Anna

IsaiahsMom says:

I usually feel the comments, but today I’m not.

Shyyyyt-I’ve been out with my kid and realized that his diaper is completely full and I’ve made the judgement call of, screw it, I’ll change him when I get home.
    ~~~~~~~
    Yes we all have to make that judgement call, but are you going to tell me she took the kid to a party and didn't bring a diaper bag, and a clean change of clothes?

• Posche

@LOSING Isaiah'sMom

:rolleyes:

Your son is 3 and still in diapers??? Wowww.
    Maybe you and Sandra Bullock should plan a playdate free of diapers. Any mother who makes the judgement call of, "I'll just change him/her when I get home," is just plain old sorry/lazy.

• AirForceGirl

I guess everybody in here changes their kids AS SOON AS they piss one time...Wow! Good job folks!

• MzDetermined

So his diaper was so full of piss that it busted a hole in his pirate pants. Poor baby is all I can say.

• Christi

@AirForceGirl No one here wrote that they change their baby as soon as they pee one time. You usually can't tell after one time. Anyway, You obviously did not read the comments that stated otherwise, BUT I would rather change my babies every 5 minutes than let them be soaking wet. Why don't you try walking around with a full diaper and see how you like it. That's what's wrong with people, they don't realize that once they have a baby, they need to adjust their lives/lifestyle to suit the babies, not the other way around.

• IsaiahsMom

Posche says:

@LOSING Isaiah’sMom

Your son is 3 and still in diapers??? Wowww.
    Maybe you and Sandra Bullock should plan a playdate free of diapers. Any mother who makes the judgement call of, “I’ll just change him/her when I get home,” is just plain old sorry/lazy.
    __________________________

Actually, we've conquered potty training, but at 3 he never developed a rash in his diaper-wearing days (even with me being "plain old sorry/lazy" :rolleyes:) What's your obsession with diaper changing? Do you want me to change yours? :hunching:

• Christi

@IsaiahsMom, your baby supposedly not getting a diaper rash doesn't make your statement a good look.

• IsaiahsMom

@ Christi--I will pray for both you and Posche :pray:

• Christi

Thank you IsaiahsMom. While you're praying please be sure to pray about your lack of a proper parenting mindset and pray that you never end up in diapers with your son in charge of changing you; he just may decide that you can wait until he feels like it.

• http://unlimitedwhispers.com Deirdre_B_Pride

I noticed this too. I hope she get's wind of this. She should be ashamed. #nasty

@Christi, I like you. @64 Babies cry when they're wet. That means they're uncomfortable. If they aren't crying they're use to it and that's just nasty.

• Posche

@AirForceGirl No one here wrote that they change their baby as soon as they pee one time. You usually can’t tell after one time. Anyway, You obviously did not read the comments that stated otherwise, BUT I would rather change my babies every 5 minutes than let them be soaking wet. Why don’t you try walking around with a full diaper and see how you like it. That’s what’s wrong with people, they don’t realize that once they have a baby, they need to adjust their lives/lifestyle to suit the babies, not the other way around.

by Christi
    _________________________________

Well said Christi...!!!!!

• Posche

Thank you IsaiahsMom. While you’re praying please be sure to pray about your lack of a proper parenting mindset and pray that you never end up in diapers with your son in charge of changing you; he just may decide that you can wait until he feels like it.

by Christi
    ______________________________________

Well said again Christi...!!!!!!

I concur!