Kanye West sat down with Tucker Carlson for an exclusive interview that aired on Fox News Thursday night.
Kanye, who legally changed his name to Ye West, discussed his pro-life beliefs, Donald Trump, the Kardashians, Lizzo and more.
“I care about the fact that there’s more Black babies being aborted than born in New York City,” Ye said, before adding that “Fifty percent of Black death in America is abortion.”
Ye also said he received death threats amid the controversy over his “White Lives Matter” t-shirts.
“They threatened my life,” he said. “They basically said that I would be killed” for wearing a MAGA hat.”
“I had someone call me last night and said ‘Anybody wearing a white lives matter shirt is gonna be green-lit.’ And that means that they gonna beat ’em up if they wear it. And I’m like, you know, okay, green light me then.”
Highlights of the interview:
- Ye said his ex-wife Kim Kardashian is “the most influential white woman on the planet.”
- Conde Nast and Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour set him up to be rebuked by Gigi Hadid, Hailey Bieber and Vogue contributor Gabriella Karefa-Johnson.
- Bots attack Lizzo on Instagram whenever she announces she’s losing weight — because being overweight is the new goal.
- Liberals promote obesity in the Black community because “It’s a genocide of the Black race. They want to kill us in any way they can.”
- Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian called an influential friend of Ye’s and asked him to influence [Black] people to take the mRNA vaccines.
Part 2 of Tucker Carlson’s exclusive interview with Ye West will air on Friday, Oct. 7 at 8 PM ET on Fox News Channel.