Los Angeles Times via Getty Images

A$AP Rocky claims he is being extorted for $1 million by a former friend who claims he shot at him last year.

The 33-year-old rapper denies firing shots at A$AP Relli last November.

His lawyer Joe Tacopina told TMZ on Friday: "Rocky didn't commit a crime."

"It was an extortion attempt by a former associate, who threatened to make false criminal accusations if Rocky didn't pay him," Tacopina said.

Johnny Nunez/WireImage

Rocky's baby mama, Rihanna (right), was the one being extorted, since Rocky doesn't have $1 million cash.

Rocky was charged with two felony counts of assault with a semiautomatic firearm. He faces up to four years in jail on each charge if he's convicted.

BlayzenPhotos / BACKGRID

Relli claims he got into an argument with Rocky on the night of November 6, and Rocky fired multiple shots at him. Relli says his hand was hit by bullet fragments.

But Tacopina claims he has eyewitnesses who swear Relli wasn't hit by bullet fragments because no gun was fired.

LionsShareNews / BACKGRID

Tacopina told TMZ that he has two eyewitnesses who backed up Rocky's claims that shots were not even fired at Relli.

"What will become abundantly clear in the upcoming months, based on facts and evidence, is that Rocky is innocent of these charges," he said.

During a hearing on Friday, the judge continued a protective order against Rocky. But he ordered Relli not to attack or harass Rocky and to stay 100 yards away from him - because Rocky's life "is also in danger."

Rocky is free on $550,000 bond and his pre-trial hearing is set for November 2.

Martin Rose/Bongarts/Getty Images

Boxing legend George Foreman is going public with extortion attempts by two women who alleges that he sexually abused them.

The former heavyweight champion says the women are trying to extort him out of millions of dollars.

Sources close to Foreman tell TMZ Sports that a lawsuit is expected to be filed in Los Angeles this week by two women.

In a case that sounds similar to convicted R&B singer R. Kelly, the two women's fathers apparently had a working relationship with Foreman decades ago.

The lawsuit, according to TMZ sources, claims Foreman, 73, sexually abused the women in the 1970s.

TMZ sources say the women are asking for $12.5 Million each in what Foreman believes to be an extortion plot.

"Over the past six months, two women have been trying to extort millions of dollars each from me and my family," Foreman said in a statement issued on Wednesday.

"They are falsely claiming that I sexually abused them over 45 years ago in the 1970s."

"I adamantly and categorically deny these allegations. The pride I take in my reputation means as much to me as my sports accomplishments, and I will not be intimidated by baseless threats and lies."

He continued" "I am, and always will be, guided by my faith and trust in God. I will work with my lawyers to fully and truthfully expose my accusers' scheme and defend myself in court. I don't pick fights, but I don't run away from them either."

The two-time heavyweight champion boxer is best known today as a pitchman for the George Foreman Grill. He reportedly has a net worth of around $300 million.

Foreman has 12 children: five sons (all named George) and seven daughters.

Caroline Purser / The Image Bank

Colonial Pipeline reportedly paid $5 million ransom to a hacker group within hours after a cyber attack forced its pipeline to shut down.

Bloomberg reports Colonial paid hackers $5 million within hours after the pipeline was attacked by ransomware on Friday.

Colonial repeatedly denied paying any ransom to the Russian hacker collective Darkside. However, Bloomberg confirmed via inside sources that the ramson was paid "within hours" of the cyber attack.

Colonial pipeline resumed partial operations late Wednesday after paying the ransom to unlock its computerized pipeline system.

The pipeline has already delivered over 1 million gallons of gasoline to stations in southeastern states. However, officials warn that the pipeline won't be fully operational until early next week.

The Washington Post reports that Colonial was "extorted" by the hacker group which threatened to release the company's data unless a fee was paid. The fee was $5 million.

Once the ransom was paid, the hackers provided Colonial with a decryption tool to restore its computer system.

Photo may have been deleted

Instagram.com/@Hazelebaby

Hazel E has threatened to sue an overseas plastic surgeon for threatening to publish unflattering before and after photos of the reality TV personality.

The 40-year-old mom-of-one is best known for appearing on VH1 reality series Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood and season 15 of Marriage Boot Camp with husband De'Von.

DJDM/WENN.com

In March, Hazel booked an appointment with Comfort Zone surgery in Istanbul, Turkey for full mommy makeover surgery.

She captioned a video: "So excited to share my mommy transformation with you guys! Thank you @gizemsahin.official & @brandibb1 for setting up this amazing makeover experience with @comfortzonesurgeryofficial."

DJDM/WENN.com

Hazel was back in the headlines after she almost died during the botched procedure.

Now she is accusing her plastic surgeon of threatening to publish her naked plastic surgery photos to silence her.

According to RhymeswithSnitch, Hazel shared a text message exchange with her doctors and accused them of trying to hack her social media account.

"You guys legally can't send or publish nude photos of me," she wrote. "My team is on to it Christina. You disrespected the f*** out of me & my family."

But "Christina" reminded Hazel that the surgery was free in exchange for promotional rights to all the photos.

"These are basic before and afters. All private areas are covered. When you come as a promo you sign your rights away. So it doesn't matter. I own all photos and videos."

Photo may have been deleted

Photo may have been deleted

Photo may have been deleted

Phillip Faraone/Getty Images

Kenya Barris has filed a restraining order request for protection from his own sister. The Black-ish creator claims his sister, Colette Barris, used his fame to score her own Hollywood deals for years.

But Colette, a teacher and author, failed to make any progress on her own projects, which Kenya has always refused to help her with. Now Kenya is concerned that his sister will take out her anger on his six children.

According to court papers obtained by TMZ, the famed writer and producer is now seeking legal protection to force Colette to cease communication with him and leave his family alone.

In the filing, Kenya describes their dysfunctional relationship and alleges the last straw came when Colette insisted he had to fund a $4 million adaptation of one of her books - or else, she'd go public with his dirty laundry.

Colette has yet to respond to the allegations, and a ruling on the restraining order request has yet to be made.

Lauren Sanchez, Jeff Bezos

Jeff Bezos is taking his battle with the National Enquirer to the court of public opinion. The world's richest man is accusing President Trump's friends at the National Enquirer of blackmail and extortion after the tabloid informed him "we've got your nudes."

Read more »

President Donald Trump Stormy Daniels

President Donald Trump's lawyer reportedly paid a former porn star $130,000 to keep quiet about a consensual intimate encounter they had in 2006. Trump married his wife Melania Trump in 2005.

A report in Friday's Wall Street Journal claims Trump's personal attorney, Michael Cohen, arranged to pay Stephanie Clifford, aka Stormy Daniels, $130,000 in October 2016 -- one month before the presidential election.

The Journal reports that Trump, 71, and Daniels, 38, met at a celebrity golf tournament in July of 2006. The porn star and the billionaire reportedly had an intimate encounter that was neither recorded nor witnessed by anyone.

Read more »

Eniko Parrish Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart was trending in the news this past weekend after he claimed someone tried to extort him for $10 million over a non-sex tape. The 38-year-old father-of-3 called the FBI after someone allegedly emailed him demanding $10 million for a video that shows him partying with an unidentified woman at a nightclub.

Read more »