Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images

Jussie Smollett has been caught in another lie. The disgraced actor and his alleged attacker, Abel Osundairo, previously enjoyed a sexual relationship, an insider has alleged.

The 37-year-old actor was arrested last January for making false reports to the Chicago Police Department after he claimed he was attacked by 2 Trump supporters in a vicious hate crime attack in the city.

The Chicago police insist he staged the attack himself to gain publicity and to earn more money from Empire producers.

Photo by Nuccio DiNuzzo/Getty Images

Investigators say Smollett paid Abel (pictured left) and his brother Ola Osundairo (right) to stage the beating.

The charges were eventually dropped by Harris's friend, state prosecutor Kim Foxx, probably as a favor to their friend Michelle Obama.

In February, the new special prosecutor indicted Smollett on 6 charges of disorderly conduct.

Smollett, who is reportedly related to California Sen. Kamala Harris, pleaded not guilty and denied the charges. He claimed he paid the brothers $3,500 for performance enhancing drugs, but not to stage a crime.

Photo may have been deleted

Photo: Fox TV

Smollett reportedly arranged for Abel and Ola to appear as extras in Empire. Ola is pictured at right in this jailhouse scene with Taraji P. Henson (center).

According to a new report, the former Empire star was sexually involved with Abel Osundairo after meeting at an upscale Chicago ghey bathhouse for affluent ghey men.

"They used to party together and he had a sexual relationship with (Abel)," a source told the New York Post's gossip column Page Six. "They went to this affluent Chicago bathhouse multiple times and they had to show ID. It's known as a bathhouse where a lot of affluent black gay men hang out.

"There should be a record (of their visits)," the source said, adding that the bathhouse records may be subpoenaed in Smollett's upcoming trial on charges of disorderly conduct.

Source: WENN.com

Photo by Nuccio DiNuzzo/Getty Images

Jussie Smollett pleaded not guilty during his arraignment hearing on charges of disorderly conduct stemming from a hate crime hoax in Chicago.

Smollett, 37, pleaded not guilty to six felony counts of disorderly conduct at the Cook County Courthouse on Monday.

Photo by Nuccio DiNuzzo/Getty Images

Abel Osundairo and Ola Osundairo, the two Nigerian brothers who say Smollett paid them to attack him, also appeared in court with their attorney Gloria Schmidt.

"They are here because they want the truth to be told," Schmidt told reporters. The brothers will testify at Smollett's trial.

Smollett lost his job on Fox TV's Empire after he staged a hate crime and blamed Trump supporters for assaulting him, tying a noose around his neck and pouring bleach on him.

A judge set Smollett's next hearing for March 18. He faces 30 years in prison if convicted on all charges.