Michelle Obama Wearing Maternity Clothes

UPDATED: with link to pics for the people who don’t know how to use Google.

View Michelle Obama pics

A very pregnant Michelle Obama was spotted in D.C. today wearing maternity clothes. You gon’ learn to listen to your auntie when I tell you something.

Thanks to loyal reader Caramel Cutie for the pics!

53 Responses to “Michelle Obama Wearing Maternity Clothes”

Hotstuff says:

I love this site and all, but it’s a lil sickening at times how hard you go at some ppl for no reason… Let the Obama’s do them, why don’t you find something positive to post on them b/c all the posts you have on them are negative…

It’s 09 I thought you were done with the negativity???
    BACKSLIDING ARE WE???

mizzdallas says:

Are my eyes deceiving me? she has on green pumps with a blue over coat and what looks like a blue dress with a brown bag…. Nevertheless if she is pregnant thats a good deal I hope they are having a baby boy…… :) =

shunda says:

Ya’ll sure that is Michelle? Maybe my cold is getting to my head. Today has been strange.

bk2atl says:

Yep, that’s her, I recognize the shoes.

Anna says:

bk2atl Says:

Yep, that’s her, I recognize the shoes.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    LOL.

PAGESINADIARY says:

i call bull shyt. something stinks!!! thats not her. why are yall letting sandra get yall worked up?

that is not her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAT says:

i can’t see the clothes to see if they are “maternity” or not. but like i said on the other post, congrats to her if she is pregnant. i’d give that fine barack all the kids he wanted too!

DMNB says:

Well time will tell, maybe it’s all the eating they have been doing. Besides Michelle is in her late 40′s, just saying.

#1 I have to agree with you, I like the site too but it’s getting very sickening how the Obama’s are getting so much negative feedback here.

Daisy says:

My purse rarely matches my shoes and coat. Its not that serious to me. Im not that girly I guess.

MRSJONESK says:

Sandra,
    These pics does NOT look like First Lady. You were wrong about Saana and Tarhji and I think you maybe wrong about this one. Funny how you open the comments for this post but turn them off on the post of POTUS.
    So what if she’s pregnant! Good for them. Is she the first one in the white house pregnant? Let’s talk about something else. What’s going on with Rhianna and em’? Dang!

babyjam824 says:

that is not michelle and i sincerely doubt michelle is pregnant. for real.

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

MY SUNDAY HAT MATCH MY SUNDAY SHOES….

(RICKEY SMILEY’S – IM A FLIRT SONG…)

SnootyPooty1 says:

That is not Michelle if you dont stand for something you will fall for anything… LOL

SMALONE says:

THAT IS NOT THE FIRST LADY..

shunda says:

Thanks. I didn’t think that was her.

DMNB says:

That’s her go to washiongtonpost.com, you will see the video of her meeting Mayor Fenty & wife for lunch.

bk2atl says:

SNOOTY!!!!! HEEEEEEYYYYYY!~waving madly~

Peachizz says:

Sandra,
    Stop the Insanity!!!!
    Thanks for the LOL :-)
    Hi Fam, what’s up with Divine haven’t seen her posting all week. or is it me who’s been away?

Deep Thoughts says:

I never believe these things I wait until the person says so themselves. But imagine if this is true it would just seem so inappropriate at this time, I guess she thought she couldn’t get pregnant again.

Peachizz says:

@Deep Thoat,
    “But imagine if this is true it would just seem so inappropriate at this time, I guess she thought she couldn’t get pregnant again.”
    OMG…. Are you serious…

DMNB Says:

***************************************************

It’s amazing to me that people rely on others for news and information when everything can be Googled now.

Krysi J says:

(raising my fingers to type a response)……SMH…*sigh*….Ho Hum.

ReadTheBlog says:

Michelle Obama is not pregnant, but she should plan on having one soon :-) .

Anna says:

20Peachizz Says:

@Deep Thoat,
    OMG…. Are you serious
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That was my reaction. She is married, has a degree and has the second best title on Earth.

Hotstuff Says:

*********************************************

What’s so “negative” about pregnancy?

SnootyPooty1 says:

@bk2atl… HEy lady…(waves)

LB says:

————————————————————–

wouldn’t u saying she’s pregnant be the same thing considering that has NEVER been confirmed by ANYONE of importance?

spongebobfan says:

um if that was the “first lady” that street ahead of her would be cleared… she gets the same secret service treatment as the president… sorry thats not her

Naima says:

Sandra have you ever carried children, what do you know. How you doin’?

Dhoward1913 says:

Sandra you arfe really tripping. Can you turn comments off on these posts as well? All the ones that sees to be real discussion starters are off, but BS stays on. Come on Sandra.

Terry .W says:

Is Mrs Obama being pregnant such a bad thing?..they are still a young family with room to grow – Whats the big deal Sandra?

spongebobfan Says:

******************************************************

Here’s the link to Michelle Obama pics (LINK)

Terry .W Says:

***********************************************

Did I say it was a bad thing?

SnootyPooty1 says:

OKay I guess that is her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are not the best pics though…………..

bk2atl says:

Told y’all I recognized the shoes…LOL!

SnootyPooty1 says:

@bk2atl………….. LOL you are silly!!!!!!!!!

PAGESINADIARY says:

OKAY I SAW THE LINK BUT OF ALL THE PICTURES YOU COULD HAVE USED WHY WOULD YOU USE A SIDE VIEW WHEN THERE IS A FRONT VIEW.

Avanti says:

Its her but I don’t see any paternity clothes!!!!!

She has on heels and the cutest dress under the jacket…w/ no bulge!

What do you see Sandra? Maybe I’m trippin but I don’t see it.

Avanti says:

@pages

Thats what I’m saying…from the front, you can tell there is no bulge. She’s wearing a nicely fitted belt and everything.

Of course w/ the jacket open from the side they’ll be room for questions. I think San is just trying to start something.

Sandra can we get something positive at least on the first lady if you can’t say something nice about OUR President? Can we get a nice post about her education and how she was determined to overcome “the card she was dealt” (as far as being born in the area she came from where ppl don’t expect you to overcome the minimum circumstances)…

Can we get that San?

If you gotta go negative on this one what you should have been pointing out is how the first lady ain’t even trying to match. I looked at the pics on the link you posted and Michelle has on a form fitting dress with a belt. Her abs (or body shaper) are on point and of course there is no baby bulge.

shunda says:

Sorry auntie I was too busy to google today. Thanks for the link.

SylentDreamz says:

It looks like her but who knows no facial pic..and if Mrs Obama is pregnant..so what! Why the negative vibe like she’s 14?

babysoft15 says:

I was going to post my comment, but Bird already said exactly what i was going to post!

So ditto to what Bird said!!

iscream says:

@ Sandra I just saw a video of Tiny talking verdy verdy
    ig-nit. I mention it because she mentioned how she is torn apart on blogs everyday for free… thought ya girl wouldve gave your blog a shout out. <–sadly she didn’t.

Anyway she speaks about TI, her nail salon opening and a reality show. She about to do big things huh.

iscream says:

& lol at you posting the pics and she clearly doesn’t look pregnant. When googled (as you said to do so don’t ban me for mentioning this man’s site) it came back that this rumor was started by Perz Hilton.

JustSaying says:

If you watch what not to wear you would know you don’t have to match your shoes and purse these days. It is frowned upon in the style word. Plus you can were cream/white pants ANYTIME.

BAM!

ANGIE1975 says:

From the front, the First Lady looks very svelte and trim.
    The side pics are EXTREMELY misleading.

KaraZ says:

Those are the same shoes she wore at the inauguration right?

Michelle just has that mommy bulge, that women tend to get if they have babies later in life and they don’t hop in a girdle post delivery. She’s not preggers, Sandra stop the madness

Tommykimon says:

I can’t tell anything from this picture. Well anywho she didn’t look pregnant to me on inagugration day or at the ball.

miamore73 says:

I wouldn’t think she was pregnant. She has on a large coat but has a belt around the waist of her dress. NOt prego. But if she is we shall see.

MzTee says:

I’ll wait for the official release from Michelle’s white house press secretary — thank you!!!

uptopgrl says:

She married with a supporting husband…… walks out of thread rolling eyes

mjoylaw says: