New Couple Alert: Chilli and Jay Z’s Ex

Thanks to Prince Williams of ATLPics.net for sending over this pic of Chilli who was spotted at the NBA All-Star after party at The Velvet Room last night with her new man — Jay Z’s ex… roommate, Larry Johnson.

Did you think I meant something else? I told you I was turning over a new leaf in the ’09, didn’t I? I’m surprised at some of you for thinking I would insinuate that Chilli stole Jay Z’s man or something!

You can tell Chilli’s new man is whipped. He’s wearing a pink watch (what man does that?) and a graffiti Louis Vuitton scarf that I bet she gave him!

Photo by ATL PICS

19 Responses to “New Couple Alert: Chilli and Jay Z’s Ex”

Terry .W says:

Aint he supposed to be a cheat and have a violent streak?…hmm…she can have him though!…

Shauny says:

Isn’t this the guy who use to beat up Julissa from BET?

I did also hear that Jay was “mad” at him for appearing in Fantasia’s video (which I thought was a good one). I never understood that one. If it was with say…Amerie or Cassie would it have been o.k? I thought it was more to do with Fantasia than actually appearing in the video IMO.

leat says:

@Shauny

I never understood why Jay was upset with the Fantasia video either and he actually said it on TV! he said something about his brand or whatever i guess him being out there too much! that was his first and prolly last video.

yvonne79 says:

Dude looks a little “off” in the face.

aqtpie says:

Booooo Sandra at the caption of your post!!

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

DID YOU GET THE INSIDE SCOOP SANDRA? DO YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THESE TWO ARE ACTUALLY AN ITEM? THE PHOTO JUST LOOK LIKE A CASUAL PHOTO OF TWO PEOPLE AT THE SAME EVENT. HEY, I MAY BE WRONG, BUT I WOULDN’T BE SHOCKED TO SEE YOU POSTING A LETTER FROM EITHER CAMOP SAYING THAT THEY ARE JUST ACQUAINTANCES.

YES, THEY DID SAY HE USED TO LAY HANDS ON JULISSA. WASN’T IT SOMEONE BEFORE HER WHO RECIEVED THE “SPECAIL TREATMENT” AS WELL?

Daisy says:

Did Jay Z speak up for Julissa? Ok just checkin…

SHANIASMOMMA says:

i also read that some jump off said he gave her herpes…oh, my!

SMALONE says:

she better “bob and weave” with him..i heard he like’s to push around women!

teecee says:

yea hes got a bad temper, hes whipped up on a lot of women.
    im sure they just said, he let me get a picture of the two of you and that is what it looks like.

That pink is a bad look. It looks like a happy meal toy. But good luck to them though. Black love is a good thing.

missamerica says:

Dude probably was dreaming about Chilli when he was a youngsta. I doubt Chilli would put up with his drama, if he took it there. I hope its just a picture. I still haven’t got over the roommate thing.

pinkscorpion says:

She’s still a beautiful girl….go on Chilli! Gorgeous.

Doc Jam says:

Chilli is only with that lame, because The Doc Jam is busy chasing $…

masonmom says:

larry who? chilli needs to get rid of the “baby” hair as bangs!

pointhimout says:

lol and yawn. i need to see hand holding or something, and on more than one occasion. just looks like a casual pic though.

3 Pingbacks

[...] lover) sent me a link to her blog and I came across a photo of Larry Johnson and Chili. She and Sandra Rose are reporting they are a new couple. Although it looks like a random club photo to me, a friend of [...]

[...] Photo Via: [SandraRose] [...]