Now Tameka Calls Usher a Dog After Lying About Their Relationship For Months

They say being in love is akin to being temporarily insane because the chemical imbalance in your brain is about the same.

So we shall assume that Usher Raymond IV temporarily lost all his marbles when he fell in love with professional gold digger and human incubator, Tameka Foster.

He’s good now that he has officially filed for divorce from that tramp.

Today, Tameka fired back by labeling Usher a “dog” in one of her endless tweets on the micro-blogging site Twitter.com.

But she wasn’t singing that tune before Usher filed for divorce. In fact, Tameka fabricated whole lies online about their relationship — long after he was gone. Talking about “my husband” this and “Usher” that, all the while knowing Usher wasn’t sharing her bed for a year now.

Her loopey followers — who still believe Tameka is just misunderstood — eat up her tweets like honey from a queen bee.

I guess the only question that’s left to ask is: who will be her next victim? I’m sure she’s working on your man, er, I mean, a man right now.

Source

Photo by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

78 Responses to “Now Tameka Calls Usher a Dog After Lying About Their Relationship For Months”

MsShayinGA says:

lol

Krysi J says:

*grabs the mic AGAIN for the encore*

…Teh-ELL me why I should stay in this relationshiPpp
    When I’m hURt-N baby, I ain’t happy bAby
    Plus theres so many other things I gotta deEEEAal with
    IIIIiii thiiiiink thaAAt you shoOOUuld let it buUUURrn

When your feeling aiIIIn’t the same and yoOOUur body don’t want to
    But you knoow
    gotta let it gO
    cause thAAA party aiN jumpin’ like it used to
    Baby I lost my groove wit’CHU
    Let it buUUUUUURrn
    Let it buUUUUUUURrn
    Gotta let it buUURrn

Deep down you know whats best for yourself but you-OO
    Hate the thought of her being with someone elSSse
    But you knoOOOw that it’s oOOver
    You know that its threW
    Let it buUUUUURrn

(LMAO)!

Usher – “Let it Burn, Let it burn, let it burn, let it burn…”

GoTTah leT it BUrnnnnnnnNNNNNN.

iscream says:

Well he is still her husband. I wonder what really happened that caused him to go thru and file the divorce. (Aside from dropping an album) even moreso what did she do to you Sandra, lmao at the stabs.

Nina says:

Spill the tea Tameka!!!

rhiannon says:

@ iscream…

I was wondering the same thing. A couple of months ago Sandra showed her so much love.

LadyJustice says:

LMAO sandra she wasnt talkin about Usher. u a trip girl. lol

and somebody posted some tweets from 09phoenix…something… i think shes an usher stalker. I went back and read her tweets. her name is “kyra raymond IV” and she claim usher and her gone be together. maybe she missed the memo?

starr says:

How quick usher becomes the good one again. Something ain’t right about this whole situation. I don’t like Tameka but i’m not ready to hard on her yet. And I do believe this divorce is part of attempt to save his career.

shay1 says:

Sandra – she did not tweet that today…….that was like two days ago! LOL!

KaraZ says:

Divorces are rarely pretty, can’t we just let them sort themselves out by themselves, dang.

pinky2083 says:

Krysi you funny.

She sounds a little looney to me. She sho was acting like everything was good knowing damn well he wasn’t with her ass. I’m glad he finally woke up.

speaking da truth says:

Hey Sandra, I love your site and want you to remain reputable….

I follow Tameka on twitter, she posted that twit @ 9:32AM yesterday. Then followed it by this one—- “We had a dog he was so hard 2 maintain & the boys promised 2 help, they made it worse & never cleaned up or fed him on time. He had 2 go ;-(” @… 10:11AM

I don’t think she was talking about Usher at all, the media needs to stop reaching :-)

Krysi J says:

“There is a little black dog outside barking”……….?

Aw, she must’ve been crying real hard to look out a window and focus on a little black dog outside barking.

And then post da shyt on twitter in reference to her divorce from Usher……..???

I guess Im the only one wondering where the hell dat shyt came from????

po thang. :/

Krysi J says:

—————————————————–

but what made her say she’d rather have 5 sons than a dog??? Come on now, her son’s shouldn’t be a concern over a dog so why would she have to choose between them??

Daisy says:

I think this story is going to get old real fast

iscream says:

Even though I think she was talking about Usher….

Krys

I think she meant that 5 boys are eaiser than one dog….

She know she was talking about him. I don’t even know why I tried to explain that lie.

LadyJustice says:

@Krysi

i think she was just sayin the dog’s barking was getting on her nerves. u know crying kids… barking dogs… she would rather have the kids. i dunno maybe i mis-read it.

speaking da truth says:

@Krysi— Taking care of anything takes work—even a garden….lol! I mean she just had a thought that she posted on Twitter like everyone else does :-) It just bothers me that everyone is waiting for her to crumble because of this…then to think, she would do it on Twitter.. she might be a certified gold digger according to some, but he still choose to skeet all up in that, and marry her! This **** happens all the time! She will be okay just like everyone else.. What does telling someone–I told you so, change???

ldorisca says:

She was saying all of her kids didn’t equal the amount of work it took to raise a dog. Its not that hard to piece together.

melinla says:

Maybe she was talking about an actual dog, but she knew when she put that shyt out there the public would think she was talking about Usher…and I wonder how Usher’s moms is doing right about now…I’m thinking her chest is stuck out REAL far…

And were all the boys really going to help with the dog??? Doesn’t her first victim, I mean husband have custom of the older children that she abandoned for a mil tix???

LadyJustice says:

@ldorisca yea thats it. i couldnt type what i was tryin to say at that moment. lmao

PAGESINADIARY says:

SANDRA, SHE POSTED THAT TWEET LAST WEEK BEFORE USHER FILED FOR DIVORCE.

WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP WITH THE NONSENSE?

spongebobfan says:

How old is their youngest son, he under a yr right? so he just impregnated her and bounced? something went down after she got pregant that 2nd time………hmmmmmmmm

ckarinwhite says:

I’m getting tired of this story already!…

LadyJustice says:

@PAGESINADIARY
    she posted it yesterday

Charles says:

Tweet was not about usher

sit down sandra

LoL @ the comments! A very messy post!

yvonne79 says:

*Yawn* I am SO over this now….

mizzdallas says:

**rolling eyez**
    **sigh**
    This story is getting old!

ELove says:

Uh Ms. Sandra YOU’RE kinda Either-ing ole gurl …
    Don’t get it twisted (The post is HILARIOUS !!!)
    ALL your catch-phrases were on-point to the fullest
    LMAO

Songbird27 says:

I knew she had to be fabricating some stuff… she would sit there and talk about Usher on Twitter as if he were sitting right next to her LOL smh

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

Damn Sandra, y she gotta b talkin’ ’bout Usher? She really could b talkin’ bout a dog!!! :)

scorpio says:

“I’se gettin’ real tired of this cat”

Krysi J says:

——————————————-

that was my thought as well…LOL, but after I read #18, it made more sense..HAHAHAHAHA

—It would be funny if she actually was speaking about Usher on a sly doe

Krysi J says:

watch they get no more than a legal seperation, then get back together…Usher ain going no where, he’s just trying to make some damn money

O well, can’t saY I blame dude, prolly gon’ have us looking like some rudy poOs over this shyt…..??

Im done, this is just some publicity BS!

Krysi J says:

*Watch*

*They’ll get*

candycane says:

I wonder if it’s because she attempted to have that dayum surgery and nearly killed herself?

Krysi J says:

^^^^ that definitely wasn’t a good look.

masonmom says:

just a few months ago she was the most beautiful brown slice of wheat bread to bow down to and now she’s a gold digger n etc. why change the tune now!

Darn, I can’t sleep.

Is 09THEPHOENIX09 really Tameka Raymond? 09THEPHOENIX09 is gunning for me for no reason. That is why I hate twitter. It is hard to follow comments.

It has been a rough week for Attorneymom. LOL. I almost get banned from one of my favorite blog by my blog sistah. Now I got some crazy woman or man on twitter gunning for me for no reason. WTH??

Lawd knows I better not quote a scripture right about now, or else the gremlins will have something to say. SMH

attorneymom says:

@ Sandra, you know I posted Tameka’s tweet in another SR post to question whether she has 5 or 6 children. You are funny. Now unless you know something we don’t know. Perhaps Usher was standing outside her home yelling at her azz while she posted that particular tweet, which would explain the motivation behind your post. Do tell. Inquiring minds want to know. Or, have you already told us??

attorneymom says:

I am going to have do something about this insomnia.

attorneymom says:

To the Sandra Rose gremlins (you know who you are), this song is dedicated to you.

All I have to say is, “Suckas, suckas please stay in your place and don’t step to this real Legal G.” LOL

attorneymom says:

Just to let you know, two of the alleged Oakland salon attackers called into the radio station last week to brag about the attack.

I hope this is a hoax. I can’t believe that the attackers are that stupid. Then again, they did attacked the victim and video taped the attack.

Sidebar: How much more info does the po po need before they arrest these individuals?

From abclocal.go.com

Two women who claim to have carried out the beating called into radio station KMEL last week.

Sana G (KMEL DJ): “Which one was the one doing the karate kicks to the face? Was that you?”

Caller #1: “Right here, this my sister.”

Caller #2: “… that was me, man. That b—- deserved everything they got, that she got. And if you would have been there and on the situation, you would have respected it.”

The women told KMEL they went after Seals because she had discussed their sexual activity with their parents and other clients of the salon.

Caller #1: “Yeah, maybe we’re wrong for going about it the way that we did, but she deserved every bit of that for the sh– she talked about. When you’re mad you react differently, when you’re mad, and we handled it maybe the wrong way. But we’re glad we did it because she — she exploited our business to her clients.”

“It’s not about me no more. I just want them to not do this to nobody else,” said Seals.

KMEL DJ: “What kind of trouble are y’all in right now?”

Caller #2: “None.”

Caller #1: “None at all. None at all. We didn’t kill the girl.”

They may not be in trouble at this point, but Oakland Police want anyone with information about the attack to call the OPD Assault Section at (510) 238-3426.

I don’t normally read all the comments before I comment but this time I did and I’m pretty surprised. I thought it was crystal clear that the comment was about Usher, but I see others are not so sure. No matter what follow up Tweet she posted to cover the initial one it’s still obvious to me that it’s about Usher. So my original comment before I read the comments is:

Too bad she JUST realized that her kids come before ANY man, dog or otherwise. She ethered her damn self with that Tweet. She needs to step away from the computer.

attorneymom says:

Hey, Bird. I have been missing your n&*%$ analysis. If you say the tweet is about Usher, then it is about Usher.

Sidebar: Check out the two posts on my blog and let me know what you think.

Attorneymom

What the hell are you still doing up?!?!? Did you get any sleep last night? I was suffering with insomnia too for a minute, but come to find out there was a reason for it. Can’t say I’m happy to be sleeping well now.

……heading over to the blog.

Attorneymom

I’m assuming you meant the two most recent blogs. I must say I like that Trina song. As much as I run my mouth about her hideous lacefronts I can’t say I have ever heard her music.

For the other one, you’re gonna have to call me a gremlin because I agree with that second girl that you call a dumb azz. I ain’t sittin around while two chicks kick my azz. I got to get a little somethin somethin in. Just listening to the first video and she said the same thing. I was also wondering why her employees let that happen to her. To me it looked like no one likes her and I can’t help but wonder why. We all know there are some folks that deserve some act right.

attorneymom says:

@ Bird, the gremlins is the term for those who don’t like me quoting scriptures on SR. Bright Light. Bright Light. LOL

attorneymom says:

@ Bird, gremlin is the term for those who don’t like me quoting scriptures on SR. Bright Light. Bright Light. LOL

attorneymom says:

@ Bird, I would never refer to as a gremlin. You are the Blog Professor!!

attorneymom says:

@ Bird, Did you know I almost got banned from WOAD because I referred to the salon beaters as “heffas”? Yes, my partner in blogsphere, my sista, the Warrior Princess threaten to ban me form WOAD. LOL

Sidebar: My apologies to the heffalumps for calling these “monsters” heffas. They are not worthy of such a title.

iscream says:

46attorneymom Says:

**********************************************
    I keep telling you it’s holy water.

*walks away mumbling* disrepectful ass calling somebody a gremlin just because people don’t want to be bombarded with her bible versus. smh so Christian like.

Songbird27 says:

Tameka was talkin’ about Scootie Benson and if I recall, Scottie was Usher’s dog. Usher even mentioned in an interview how Tameka got mad at something the dog di9d and put him and the dog out the house. So, it’s highly likely that she is referring to Usher indirectly…she thinks she’s slick…smh

Whew! Glad to hear I ain’t a gremlin! Nah I don’t hate on anyone’s opinions. I might disagree, but I wouldn’t enjoy blogging if everyone thought like me. I like debate. Glad you and Ice are here. I’m normally the only one in the house at this time. (future hubby goes to work @ 5AM and I can’t go back to sleep, plus he gives me hell for being on the computer when he’s home)

iscream says:

Hey Bird… Good morning.

OH HELL TO THE MUTHA F*CKIN NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw that salon video for the first time and my heart is racing! I’d only seen a small part before. That wasn’t even a jump. That girl stood around and let those chicks beat her down one at a time! If I were there I’da said, “Girl if you don’t hit them b*tches back I’ma get a piece of your azz!” What kinda sista is she? I can’t even feel sorry for her.

licia says:

old meka knew what type of man she was marrying when he was doing her behind chili’s back . i don’t feel sorry for her. the kids are who i feel sorry for .

iscream says:

attorneymom Says:
    @ Krysi, Those heffas were some punkazzes. I wish someone would roll up on me like that. I wished she would have grabbed something and knocked the hell out of them. I felt sorry for her. They did not have to beat her like that. I hope all of those *&^%5 are in jail and throw away the key.
    That’s right. My bible thumping behind draws the line at azz whippins. I don’t believe in getting my azz whip. I will whip yours first and then pray for your azz you later. : – )

WE CAN ALL USE GOOGLE…
    Luke 6:29 “Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either

If you’re going to do something be 100% with it. Don’t use your versus to try and shun the next man because none of us are perfect. & we don’t need to come to a gossip blog and have someone less perfect than us passing judgement.

You know you still my cyber fam so don’t take this the wrong way when you threw the first stone. :-P

licia says:

iscream Says:

46attorneymom Says:

**********************************************
    I keep telling you it’s holy water.

^^^ isc , you need a drink ma ? don’t let the devil take you there this morning .

licia says:

oh dang i posted too late .

Down Ice down! lol

Good morning to all yall early birds. I hope yall got the worm! hehehehehe

Time to make my pampered princess her french toast. Back in a minute.

licia says:

gm bird . i tried to stop it before it happened , but i was too late. what ice said was true , but ….. just dang lol

Daisy says:

Morning fam!

I could not remember my password and thought Sandra banned me..lol

licia says:

gm daisy

LadyJustice says:

LOL @ DAISY

morning.

Daisy says:

I was at my desk about to send her an email like what in the world did I do now..lol I was HOTT for all of 5mins..lol Then it dawned on me I really was using the wrong password..lol

yvonne79 says:

@Daisy: Girl, you would have to do something serious to be banned

attorneymom says:

@Iscream, Don’t trip. God is not through with me yet. I am still a whip azz type of saint. I still have to grow in that department. That is why I don’t attend church business meetings. Ask the members of Serenity Baptist Church. You step to me on church grounds and will whip your azz righgt there in the sanctuary.

Sidebar: I still luv ya like a blog sista. : – ). Did you like my song dedication to you? LOL

attorneymom says:

@ Bird, I have been trying to help the Oakland Police arrest these punkazz b*^%$*. I don’t know how much more info the police need. I am going to give their azzes a call today.

This beatdown took place over a month ago. The victim’s family forced her to press charges. The victim intially was not cooperating with the police. She just took out a restraining order on all of then including the punk azz negro in the window on the cell phone, who she said orchastrated the beatdown.

iscream says:

Lol @ attrnymom

You would fight in church. This guy I know found out his wife was cheating and rolled up on the guy right outside his church. You are too much.

Daisy says:

@Ice I have seen a few church fights over the years..lol You would be surpirsed at what goes on at the church house..lol We are still human just Christians! I have a different approach of spreading the word than Attymom though.

mizzdallas says:

@69

LMAO!!! I seen some church fights also,and baby like me tell yeah! they was some scraping christian hood rat chicks!

I got tears in my eyes now!

Krysi J says:

———————————————-

Thats where Im at right now, I mean, dis shyt happened a month ago, so that means NO ONE called the police, and she asked them to??…SMH, people must really hate her. I don’t know maybe we need to know more about the situation, because I wouldn’t appreciate one of my so called friends telling my DAd about my sexual activities, nor any of my enemies who frequent the same salon either….If thats what happened I prolly would’ve snatched dat bytch up too! The were embarassed about their business being put out on the street, just like she was embarassed for getting her azz whooped. If she never attempted to call the police and have them arrested, combined with not fighting back, and NOT being pregnant (they knew she was lying)…she had to know she was WRONG for whatever she did. All she had to say was “yall ain have to come in here and jump on me like that”…..she wouldn’t even fight back, she had to be caught off guard for getting caught up in her shyt. Cuz a real bytch would’ve LOCKED DEM HOEz in the Salon, they wouldn’t have had to keep me from running out, I would’ve locked their azzes in MY SHYT and tried to fukk dem up with everything in SIGHT!

attorneymom says:

@ Iscream. I was a youth minister once for Serenity Baptist Church. I was around 28 years old. Well, let’s just say that some of the members did not like my azz. Well, a couple of deacons, ushers and deacons rolled up on me in the basement of the church. They were all from the same family. Let’s just say I handled my business in that basement. And then went on to praise the Lord.

Then their azzes got scared because they remembered that I had over 120 cousins. Let’s just say I did not have anymore problems with those members of the church.

Only one deacon apologized to me in front of the entire church. Let’s just say my momma said her peace that morning. If you don’t believe me, the church is located in Paterson, NJ. Some of the folks that rolled up on me are dead through not fault of me, aunts, uncles or my cousins. I just want to make that clear. LOL

Wow, thanks for letting me get that ish off my chest.

attorneymom says:

I meant to write trustees instead of deacons twice.

iscream says:

Lmao @ attrnymom you keep me lauging with yo crazy self. When you get older I could see you snatching off your wig Cole Mother style. (From Martin).

terika83 says:

lol WOW i thought yall were semi-cool since yall spoke and that you hated Usher? I guess her lies left a bad taste in your mouth?..I agree with you though….I’m wondering if they had some type of marriage deal set up.