Tyler Perry is pissed

When I saw this message posted on director/playwright Tyler Perry’s website, I just assumed he was pissed because one of his former tricks outed him the airline lost his monogram Louis Vuitton luggage. But that’s not the case. Read on to see what’s got Tyler so riled up:

I’m back from Vegas and had a great time at the Hoodies, but I gotta give a quick WARNING to all my Facebookers, Twitters and TylerPerry board members: I’m so pissed right now!

I’m sitting in my den writing, minding my own business, when I get an email from my staff saying that someone put an ad up on Craigslist saying that I was casting a movie in L.A., and in order to be considered for this (FAKE) Tyler Perry movie, you have to join their club for $29.95. THAT IS A LIE, don’t fall for it. These folks are trying to rip you off. I hate for people to prey on people’s dreams and hopes. Why don’t people get a job and stop trying to steal folks’ hard-earned money….Ugh, that makesme mad; let me breathe.

Okay listen my dear folks, if anyone asks you to pay in order to do an audition or pay a fee to join a club to put you in a movie, please don’t fall for it. That’s not how it works in this business. It’s free to audition for any film. I’m calling my lawyers about these THIEVES! You’re my best help here, so please do me a favor and send this out to all your followers and friends.

Thanks,
TP

Photo: Wireimage/Getty

23 Responses to “Tyler Perry is pissed”

mizzdallas says:

Okay listen my dear folks

That one line had me LMAO! “How U Dowaang” (in my wendy williams voice) Tyler tell them how u really feel! lol!

Daisy says:

Tyler you DID THAT! :coffee:

lexdiamonz says:

dont make madea put on his wig but on the DL sandra give us the scoop honey on tyler girl i know you know :)

attorneymom says:

I know reading is fundamental…. Did I miss something?? I don’t see (or read) the gayness.

Peachizz says:

Say what say what!!!!! When I’ve heard rumors about Tyler for years but… Exactly when they this happen Sandra?

attorneymom says:

Why does it matter who Tyler is doing the do with?? It ain’t like you want his azz, Sandra – the fake Lesbian. : – )

attorneymom says:

I hope I don’t loose my “Black Folks” card for this but…. I don’t like the Madea movies. I like all his other movies without the Madea character. Is there something wrong with me??

lexdiamonz says:

i love madea and you know if he is or isn’t it will not take away from his fab-ness okay but I was wondering that you know i have a very good friend who despises all his movies she says he seems to have a problem with professional black women as they tend to always be the “villian”

mizzdallas says:

@attnymom

I know plenty of black people who donot like Madea movies, they depise tyler perry for that.

KaraZ says:

Was this Tyler Perry talking or Madea?

attorneymom says:

lose, not loose. Sorry.

iscream says:

Why when I read that was I singing…

Work, turn to the left
    Work, turn to the right
    Sashay Shonte

I’m not a big TP fan. A few of his movies but they all have the same formula after awhile. & those shuck & ducking sitcoms I wouldn’t dare watch.

Kym if you read this hey girl.

attorneymom says:

@Iscream, I am trying to keep it positve after my Janet Jackson comment but…… those sitcoms suck. Talk about overacting.

I try to justify it (the coonery) by saying that at least Black folks are working. You know, the end justifies the means type of argument. However, I would encourage him to get some better BLACK writers and pay them salaries comparable to their services. That may help.

Daisy says:

I can’t wait on Why Did I Get Married II! I am not a fan of his TV shows at all. His movies can have the same formula/theme/storyline but some are more entertaining than others. He can put Madea to bed forever far as Im concerned!

lexdiamonz says:

skeewee boo!!!

miamore73 says:

No Attorney mom I don’t like the Madea movies either. I think maybe the first one may have been funny but after a while it just starts to get on my nerves. Also I think that we had seen so many of the plays (on bootleg) that by the time the movies came out the character was kind of tired.

I have to see in that picture he looks very “how you doin??”

pointhimout says:

queened out, didn’t he. why do i keep hearing he’s not a friendly person? is his website still setup so that you only receive stuff from him, but u cant send anything to him??? sure Tyler, why not.

chat bout says:

excuse me, is he gay? this statement reads like it was written by a gay man…………I’m sorry!!

Daisy says:

@Point Several ppl I know have met him out and about in the A and he was very friendly he even paid for my co workers entire B day dinner (like 10 ppl) one night I was so MAD I was out of town and missed it! lol

Mspeng says:

attorneymom Says:

******************************************************

I don’t like Madea either. I feel like that character is so stereotypical, not to mention I don’t like seeing any man playing characters in drag (wanda, Shanaynay, Mrs. Doubtfire, etc)…it’s just creepy

1 Pingbacks

[...] Tyler loses track of the point he’s trying to make (maybe because it sounds so ludicrous?) so he goes on the attack, “That pisses me off!” he snaps. He tries to take another stab at making sense out of his [...]