Celebs Out & About: LeBron James & friends

As most of you know, NBA star LeBron James has been busy promoting his new basketball film titled “More Than A Game.” The soundtrack release party was held last night in NYC at Marquee.

Mandingo rapper Akon was there

So was the always elegantly coiffed Mary J. Blige and her husband Kendu (not pictured)

Teyana Taylor’s name was misspelled in the caption, indicating that the paparazzi don’t know why she’s a celebrity either.

Singer/songwriter Ester Dean has a song on the soundtrack, the title of which escapes me. Hopefully I’ll be able to remember the next song she puts out or she’ll be put in the same category as “Tiana” Taylor.

Photos: Wireimage/Getty

33 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: LeBron James & friends”

Krysi J says:

What the hell Akon got on?

KaraZ says:

Ester Dean looks mighty sausaugey squeezed into that outfit like that. What is Lebron doing with his hands… wher eis his baby mama? he has one right?

Daisy says:

Team Teyana! I see you hunniiii! Congrats on your new hosting and movie deal!

MJB looks nice still not 100& on board with that hair color

Akon has pretty skin dark n lovely

Esther Dean your song with CB Drop it Low is jammin! Yall are getting it in the video.

Lebron will forever look old as hail

Daisy says:

@karaz yes he does her name is Savannah and she is a very pretty sista! She was with him last wk at some event.

Krysi J says:

Lebron will forever look old as hail
    —————————————–

I thought I was the only one who thought that!! LMAO…but I agree Savannah is pretty, and he better know it! She look like she don’t play the radio wit dat azz.

LadyJustice says:

…is that supposed to be Jesus around Ester’s neck?

missy says:

@ lady justice I believe that is who it is suppose to be

And i too agree that lebron looks old as heck and that ester dean girl looks like she did jam herself in that outfit.

Anna says:

Daisy Says:

MJB looks nice still not 100& on board with that hair color
    ~~~~~~~
    I don’t like the color either. I think it makes her look older than she is.

attorneymom says:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

Teyana a** just be popping up everywhere. I’m tired of seeing this kid! What is it that she does again?!

Kat says:

i think mary would look better/softer with darker hair. i’m not a fan of black women with blonde hair.

ELove says:

Yeah the chick in the light-green jacket… Going by the positioning of her Knees & Feet it’s very clear to me she’s TEAM CHUNKY (Knock-Kneed and Slue-Footed ain’t The Look)

And LBJ’s BM is SO FIONE & Absolutely Gorgeous — IMO
    :wink:

Daisy says:

@Mizz I- She is a singer, dancer, choregrapher, stylist, rapper, model and soon to be host and acttress on the come up.

KaraZ says:

@ELove, she wouldn’t even look as chunkified if she didn’t wear those yeast infection tight jeans, every woman needs to dress appropriately for their size and adopt the mantra, “just because they make it in my size, doesn’t mean I should buy or wear it!”

KaraZ says:

@Daisy, she’s a model? Please point me to her modelling work. She dresses awful to be a model, maybe she’s just starting out.

Daisy says:

@Karaz she is the model for MOB clothing(let google be your friend) and her photo shoot was FIERCE for them. She doesnt always dress bad to me this is not my fav look on her but sometimes her looks are very well put together.

ELove Says:

_____________________________________
    SO MEAN! lol but I was still laughin…

Ester does not look hot in that outfit…so this is why her video had all those werid basketball references..

Teyana looks hot here! Is she still at least trying with the music thing anymore??

KaraZ says:

I thought you were talking about Esther; I know Teyana as the tomboy from Sweet 16 with the furry eyebrows. Who is this Ester chick they’re now trying to force feed us.

kwall says:

mary looked so good with dark hair in the t.perry movie. let’s all hope she lets this blonde color GO once and for all…

dead wrong whatchu said elove but still funny as hail.

Daisy says:

@Karaz Esther is a new artist she has a song with CB and I dont think they are trying to force her down our throats because until she started filming her video you could NOT find a pic of her on line anywhere

@Choc Teyana said on ustream that she is still working on her cd but she is going to focus on movies and acting cause the music thing is moving to slow for her right now.

KayCeiSoul says:

LaBron is doing his thing – kudos.

Akon looks like a cute puff of smoke.

Mary is Mary – she looks better with a different shade of hair, but she’s always on point anyhow.

Teyana – Sandra…I done told you, I done told you, I done told you…but we share views on the matter.

Esther – Haven’t heard of her, but will be researching her. So glad she’s not being force fed to the masses though.

iscream says:

Question. Why does everyone go so hard on Beyonce pushing out babies in her prime but I never hear people question when MJB is going to have some babies? She is pushing 40…

Love the look. And the hair has been blond since she came out so it looks regular to me. She is still fly and KNOWN no google needed. (Speaking of hair is TT hair suppose to look like it needs a perm?)

MOB clothing Daisy. Are you serious??? That’s like saying she models for Sheree’s clothing line.. At least her line did make it to fashion week…

I thought that Esther chick was Keri Hilson. Who ever she is she looks like she eats twat.

KaraZ says:

iscream Says:

————————————————————

iscreeaaaam! * packs up piano, logging the hell off!*

KayCeiSoul says:

CTFU @ Isc. Stop right now! LMAO.

ELove says:

@iscream … AND “she looks like she eats twat”

THAT doesn’t sound Good-n-Tasty to me (TWAT that is…)

attorneymom says:

Here is some real music that lifts the soul:

Daisy says:

@Ice yes MOB and Gshock and MJB is on record as saying IF she has kids she has them IF not she doesnt its in Gods hands so maybe that is why.

Daisy says:

Sheree line was a part of fashion week due to the recession(I read an article from the ppl who put on fashion week) and she did NOT show at Bryant Park FYI

iscream says:

Did MOB or Gshock clothing line make it anywhere… in this recession?

I know Mary says she’ll have them when _____. So does Beyonce. But that doesn’t stop people from saying she needs to sit down and have some babies for Jay. :shrug:

Daisy says:

Ice no thats not what B says per say. I dont care when she has them either for the record thats her body but I think the issue is Jay is ALWAYS talking about wanting kids and B is always saying way down the line n no time soon.

Teyana keep’em talking girl they sure cant keep your name out their mouths :coffee: Keep making moves and stacking your paper.

ontaya brooks says:

@isc, I was wondering the same thing about Mary, I hope that she can still have children, even though Kendu came as a ready made family, I know she has to want some of her own.

iscream says:

That’s right TINA keep going to parties so when can talk about you… cause goodness knows you aint doing much else for the masses to talk about anything else… :coffee:

@ Ontaya

Glad I’m not alone.

Daisy says:

MJB has to want to have kids of her own and she doesn’t seem to pressed to me in interviews when it comes up :shrug:

Thats right Teyana keep working it and the jackets you RECENTLY designed under your styling co TaylorMade for Kanye and Rihanna were HAWT! POW