Who knew they made lacefront wigs for babies?

Scroll down for update…

A loyal reader sent me these pics of her precious infant daughter wearing her first lacefront wig.

She writes: “It’s never too early for my baby to start looking glamorous like Beyonce!”

Awww, she’s a cutie. Normally I would frown on this sort of thing. But I try to keep an open mind and remember that hoodrats raise their children differently and I can’t knock their unconventional child rearing methods just because I don’t understand them.

Update:

A loyal reader sent in this poem in honor of the lacefront baby.

Dear Lord,
I’m saying this prayer to you today,
Please help me get away.
The parents you gave [me] were rejected by you,
I came out the womb with no clue.
You created me grand,
Tiny and precious and not in command.
These pictures will live in infamy,
A pretty baby made to look ugly.
My mommy and daddy are too stupid to know,
That my hair will eventually grow.
Dear Lord, Please help me leave.
My idiot parents gave me a weave.

Composed by Tracy Mendoza

Mom said she had the wig custom made with human hair to match her own lacefront. “I wouldn’t be caught dead without my lacefront and my baby won’t either!” she wrote.

But is that adhesive glue safe or gentle enough for the child’s baby hairs?

257 Responses to “Who knew they made lacefront wigs for babies?”

missmiami says:

:surprised: this is a joke right? the power of photoshop because we can’t be this ignorant :pray:

flyqtnva says:

:wtf: yo

this cant be life

kcicero says:

The baby is such a cute little chocolate drop, that is all :coffee:

By the way was the mother’s first name Bonquisha?

waterlily_76 says:

Jesus, Joseph, and Mary :blink:

No Ma’am!!!!

flawless001 says:

That don’t make no dang on sense

takemeas1am says:

So not cool.. I hope this is just a joke and not something that she wears outside of the house..:nono:

Kcalvin2002 says:

Okay, so I am mad that she sent this to you KNOWING that you werer going to go in on her!!!! Who in their RIGHT MIND thinks its okay to place a WIG on a CHILD??!!!!??? Somebody continue to amaze me!!!!

tori-v says:

:ashamed: why?
    he should have had on a shirt…sad

missy says:

@fly i love your trey gravi

On topic:ummmmmmm…..Really now …………..Who is this loyal reader? ……..CPS needs to be called in for this ish.

Stunna says:

This is child abuse. And the mothers needs an a$% whooping.

mirsmommy says:

:blink: All I can say is wow!

TruGemini says:

Okay…I refuse to believe that this chick is for real.
    This baby is NOT cute and that mama need to be slapped

missy says:

kciero sayys:By the way was the mother’s first name Bonquisha?

Probably near that

She is teaching her daughter to hate her natural hair.What the heck is wrong with these parents?

In my Neffie Voice “Are you serious?”

Mz.Williams says:

Wow

kcicero says:

Okay I told myself I wasn’t but this is HOOD FUC*@ERY AT ITS FINEST…LET THIS DANG GONE BABY BE A BABY!

This should be a poster for why some people should not procreate. The mother is a classic :chickenhead:

mirsmommy says:

:offtopic: Did anyone hear about the father that murdered his 15 year old son for molesting his three year old little sister?

eastpointvet says:

surely any loyal readers registered when registration was open

Denim says:

This has to be a joke :wtf:

Anna says:

“Your Loves Got Me Looking So Crazy Right Now”. Ok, the mom has on a wedding band, where is this childs father to stop the maddness? Beautiful baby.

Nikki Babie says:

sandra I cant believe you even posted this bafoonery!! OMG, is the mother serios? she should be ashamed, I hope this pic is photoshopped! if this isnt GHETTO, I dont know what is!! She better be glad she isnt my neighbor, I would call DFYS on her a*% ASAP!!

kcicero says:

@missy yes! Like WTH is wrong with people? My daughter is baldheaded and two years old and I refuse to do anything to it, why because she’s a dang gone baby.

@trugemini we don’t attack babies around these parts, Sandra I think you need to inform the new people of the :rules:

katgirl33 says:

GM Family,

I have no words for this straight COONERY! Except that babies are a gift from God……

missmiami says:

@ 15 yes. He executed him. He made him undress, took him to a field and shot him in the back of the head. My thing is folks witnessed it so why didn’t anyone try to stop him?

kcicero says:

@ mirsmommy where you see that at?

Mz.Williams says:

@mirsmommy yes I heard about it this morning and its so sad. I really think that the world is going crazy

Anna says:

mirsmommy Says:

~~~~~~~~
    I read that. He mad him walk naked in a field and executed him. Why did he make him get naked? Kids who molest are acting out what happened to them.

@mirsmommy comment 15

No i didn’t hear about it plz fill me in..Did he catch him with the daughter?
    Did his daughter tell him?

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

That’s a very sickening pic and I don’t know why anyone would even play like that :sad:

Anna says:

made not mad. It happend in Detroit (Highland Park) last week.

katgirl33 says:

K Cicero, your baby is going to have a head FULL of hair….just give her some time….

I bet she’s a cutie too!

SunnyPA says:

This is a joke … right?!?

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

@ missmiami they were probably afraid. I saw where the mother was begging him not to do it

missy says:

@Kciero…i was a bald headed baby also(i think most girls are)…….And i agree with you that baby is cute and we don’t attack babies.

The daddy execute the son…..Dang

Mz.Williams says:

@trugemini I think the baby is a cutie pie. You really shouldn’t say things like that. That’s a child.

mswarrior1 says:

:blink:
    :wtf:
    Ummm, whoever this loyal reader is, I hope that this little fiasco is a joke. That baby looks about 3-6 months old and that’s just ridiculous. *Sigh. Some people just don’t need to have children…Especially when putting a wig on a baby is their entertainment.

Shauny says:

Please tell me this loyal reader is a registered poster so I can just seriously ask her WHY? Why in the hell would she do soething like this to her baby who is SUCH a little cutie pie.

I’m just dumbfounded.

Going to find the story about the father/son murder now. Be right back

mirsmommy says:

missy Says:

@mirsmommy comment 15

No i didn’t hear about it plz fill me in..Did he catch him with the daughter?
    Did his daughter tell him?
    ——————————————————-

Supposedly the 15 year old boy admitted to touching the 3 year old sister, which caused he and the father to argue, the father gotta gun, took him out into a field naked, and shot him in the head.

One of the family members that was there ran to get help when the father drew the gun.

Anna says:

Off Topic: They are reporting that Michael Jackson’s accusers father committed suicide.

kcicero says:

@ katgirl and missy that’s what people keep telling me but it annoys me I can’t really put barrets in it, lol. But I’m sure in a few years I’ll wish for the bald days again when her hair is too thick and she’s crying for me to stop combing it…

As for the father killing his son…There were better ways to handle that situation!

mswarrior1 says:

missmiami Says:

——-

What? That’s just horrible. That’s a crazy way for a father to kill his own son.
    Let me go find that story.

EricaDenese says:

“Normally I would frown on this sort of thing. But I try to keep an open mind and remember that hoodrats raise their children differently and I can’t knock their unconventional child rearing methods just because I don’t understand them.”

You don’t have to frown on this, I’ll do it for you… :nono:
    I want to know who is the hell is the idiot that :hump: this :chickenhead: !!! She is the reason why I’m PRO-CHOICE!

EricaDenese says:

:chickenhead:

kcicero says:

@ Shauny the loyal reader doesn’t have an approved email address I’m assuming. In fact her email address probably looks something like:

ghettohootrattrashwithlacefront@ hotmail . com

katgirl33 says:

I found it on MSNBC…..

How can you kill your namesake? How can you kill your own child, who was begging for his life, saying “No Daddy, No”????

The man found it easier to kill his child, than to get him some help….

:sad:

NO THE SON CONFESSED TO HIS FATHER HE TOUCHED HIS STEP SISTER INAPPROPRIATELY-

HIS FATHER’S ANGER GOT THE BEST OF HIM, WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE REALIZED THAT IS HIS SON WAS AND STILL A CHILD AND AS HIS FATHER HE SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS SON THAT MADE HIM DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS

TYPICALLY WHEN A CHILD/PERSON ACTS OUT SEXUALLY IT’S BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN TOUCHED ALSO

THE FATHER HANDLED THIS INCORRECTLY

missy says:

I just read the story about the father who killed his son….And all i could say is WOW

I have read this story on two different websites and i got two different stories.I wanna know was the house full of people or just the mother only…..(and i don’t think the little girl was his sister)

That father deserves to go to jail…Why would you execute your own child?When he could have beat him up or call the police on him.Why didn’t the mother call the police?

FloridaChick813 says:

Very cute baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But ummmmmmmmmm, the mom cant be serious!!!!!! :confused:

Sheena215 says:

THIS IS SO GHETTO AND IGNORANT ON SO MANY LEVELS.

intensemocha says:

OKAY HOW MANY OF YOU ARE RUNNING UP ON AN OBVIOUSLY ANGRY MAN WHO IS BEATING HIS OWN CHILD AND THEY HAVE A GUN TOO

YES CALL THE POLICE-AND I’M CERTAIN THEY DID BUT BY THAT TIME HE HAD ALREADY PULLED THE TRIGGER

HOW DO YOU INTERFERE OR STOP SOMEONE WITH A GUN?

jazi65 says:

What kind of mother does this to their child.? Aren’t there chemcials in those lacefront glues? SMDH @ :chickenhead: mothers who use their children as props of amusement.

mslym0610 says:

Cute baby, the mother needs a swift kick in her azz!

missy says:

@kciero says:…..But I’m sure in a few years I’ll wish for the bald days again when her hair is too thick and she’s crying for me to stop combing it…

That sounds just like me as a child…Once i got my hair i always complained to momma about combing it.That’s why she braided my hair down a lot so i don’t complain all the time.

J2201987 says:

“But I try to keep an open mind and remember that hoodrats raise their children differently and I can’t knock their unconventional child rearing methods just because I don’t understand them.”

^^ :rofl:

ReadTheBlog says:

That is so f*cking funny! :snort:

mirsmommy says:

@ intensemocha

I agree. The article said that the relative that was there ran to get help when the father pulled out the gun.

But I’m wondering has the son touched this child on more than one occasion, or if he has touched other children as well.

I just don’t understand how parents can murder their own children.

Tonya8 says:

@mirsmommy no i didnt hear that were was this???

Ms.ClassyT says:

This is absolutely ridiculous! I don’t have any children, but I have enough sense to know that you don’t put a lacefront wig on an infant. People like this should not have children!

@katgirl33

OUR CHILDREN WILL MAKE MISTAKES IN LIFE BUT AS THEIR PARENT WE SHOULD NEVER FORSAKE OUR CHILDREN/TURN OUR BACKS ON THEM

NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO, BEING A PARENT IS NOT A JOB FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE TOO MANY OF US DON’T KNOW THE MEANING OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE-NO MATTER HOW ANGRY HE WAS, HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN OVER THAT-BUT HE CAN NEVER UNDO WHAT HE’S DONE,

GETTING HIM HELP WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SMART THING TO DO, AND THEY ALL COULD HAVE GOTTEN COUNSELING AND GOTTEN PAST THIS

I BET THE OTHER WOMAN-THE CHILD’S MOTHER WAS ANGRY AND THE DADDY WANTED TO PROVE JUST HOW MUCH HE LOVED HER AND HOW FAR HE WAS WILLING TO GO TO PROVE THAT LOVE TO HER BY KILLING HIS OWN CHILD!

Tonya8 says:

yeah!! no more crying white baby pic :smile:

laterthannever says:

This isn’t even close to cute. Someone please put an IUD in this woman, stat!

kcicero says:

@ missy that’s what I’m going to have to do, lol I can see it now.

@readtheblog love your new pic

So was the little girl that the boy molested or raped his sister? I keep getting all kinds of conflicting reports and yes there was a house full of people there.

mirsmommy says:

Tonya8 Says:

@mirsmommy no i didnt hear that were was this???
    ——————————————————–

In Detroit, Michigan, I think.

WOW at this post. Why, just why?

IT WAS HIS STEP-SISTER

mirsmommy says:

@ kcicero

I read that it was his little sister.

FloridaChick813 says:

Tonya8 Says:

yeah!! no more crying white baby pic

I get tired of seeing that crying baby!!!! LOL

THEY BROTHER AND THE SISTER HAVE DIFFERENT MOMS

Divinebrown says:

YA’LL ARE SH!TTING ME ABOUT THAT MAN THAT KILLED HIS SON?

OMG…I can’t deal with this today.

Leesa says:

This is trifling.

This hood-rat chick is simply delusional. I wouldn’t be surprised if the baby had an allergic reaction such as her hair not growing properly where her hairline should be in the future.

This is not cute. This woman is a moron!

ldorisca says:

Its probably real. I saw a couple of 4 and 5 year olds in ATL with lace front wigs.

missy says:

These websites have diff stories…….at the end of the day this story is sad and this little girl and everyone in this situation needs major therapy.

kcicero says:

Thanks for clearing that up…

Oh God :pray: The father went about this all wrong but if there is evidence that the little girl was violated and the brother admitted it then that will play a key role in the father’s defense. He can claim momentary insanity…

yvonne79 says:

:rofl: That baby has this look like “what the hell is this one my head”?

Shauny says:

Wow, that story is so sad. It seems like a Law and Order SVU case come to life.

I’m seeing touched inappropriately and raped the 3 yr old (every place I read said it was his sister), but who tells on themselves if they want to do it. He was crying out for help in telling him mom. I’m sure his mom thought the next logical step was to tell the dad but I think daddy snapped. I know (or at least hope) that he wished he would’ve cooled off before coming home. He’ll now have to live with hearing the last words out of his sons mouth being NO, Daddy, NO. Sad

ReadTheBlog says:

:offtoipc: #26 Anna, that is not entirely true. Every predator is not actually a victim of abuse. Some people just do sh*t to see if they can get away with it.

I can’t say I blame the father. Parents should know that it is our responsibility to make sure our kids are emotionally and physically safe. We can be held accountable in so many ways if done other wise. that dad probably knew that that young man, if able to get away with it, would likely do it again to another child.

Anna says:

Anna Says:

~~~~~~~~~
    A man is holding the baby, mama must be the photographer.

mirsmommy says:

@ Idorisca

Are you serious????? :blink:

The Divine Ms. K says:

What a tragedy that this woman thinks all that weave makes the baby look glamerous. Already setting her up to believe that in order to be beautiful, she needs 20 inches of Yaki.

I bet the mama has a lifelong pass to Wig-O-Rama too. She’s a :lame:

browni007 says:

Wow on this post and re: the father who killed his son (emotion is a dangerous thing).

GET HIM SOME HELP-DON’T FUGGIN SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD

HE WAS HIS FATHER TOOO!!!!!!!!!

HE HAS A RESPONSIBILITY TO HIS SON AS WELL-NOW HE WON’T BE THERE TO HELP RAISE HIS DAUGHTER AND HE’S GOING TO PRISON FOR MURDERING HIS OWN CHILD

AND HE BEAT THE BOY ALSO-WHY WAS THAT NOT ENOUGH!

YALLL ARE CRAZY TALKING ABOUT HE SHOT HIM TO STOP HIM-GTFOH

free says:

i think it’s funny as hell! however, i hope the general public doesn’t see this because if i see a baby like that in the store, i’m calling them peoples on the mother.

enjewel says:

That baby is beautiful!!!

On another note, this so called loyal reader and whoever took these pics need to be apprehended immediately for cruelty to children and for being a dumb azz!

“Mom said she had the wig custom made human hair to match her own lacefront. “I wouldn’t be caught dead without my lacefront and my baby won’t either!” :wtf:

free says:

i think that baby looks a little like sandra. i have to go back and look up sandra’s pic.

kcicero says:

@ readtheblog you might get crucified for that opinion but I see where you’re coming from as well.

There is a reason God allowed this to happen the way that it did and that is all I will say. It is a sad situation all around…

Shauny says:

@kc – I’m not even on the stupid chick anymore…SMDH

Are there really toddlers in the A walking around with lacefronts on as someone mentioned above….really?

From what the story said, the police aren’t even investigating the molestation part. Did anyone else read that? I don’t think he’ll be convicted of murder. He wasn’t in the right frame of mind. The wife said as soon as she called him he came home and did it.

pinkythevampireslayer says:

Uhmmmm…..OK :nono:

LadeeA says:

That is not even cute! The wig that is. @mirsmommy I read that story online a couple of days ago and I was hoping they would mention it on CNN but no mention! :surprised:

MrzzSmitty says:

LMAO WTF!! Ummm Thats a BIG :nono: Why would she set her baby up like that? Jeesh

Divinebrown says:

Intensemocha, I’m totally with you on this one.

Where did the father fail, that he had a child with sexually deviant behavior at such a young age? He is equally as responsible for this whole ordeal.

FloridaChick813 says:

browni007 Says:

(emotion is a dangerous thing).
    _______________________________________________

:cosign:

NikkiNakia says:

The baby is beautiful…but I hate that wig on that baby or anybody else!

mirsmommy says:

@ LadeeA

It happened a couple of days ago?!?!?! Are you serious? I thought this just happened? Wow

mirsmommy says:

@ browni007

Emotion is a very dangerous thing.

intensemocha says:

The family of slain 15-year-old Jamar Pinkney, Jr. was overcome with emotions Wednesday as his father was led into court and arraigned on first-degree murder charges in his death.Police said Jamar Pinkney, Sr. forced his son, Jamar Pinkney Jr., to get naked and then he led him out of his mother’s Highland Park home Monday and shot him execution-style in the head in a nearby field. Jamar Pinkney, Sr. was charged with first-degree murder, which carries a maximum penalty of life in prison without chance for parole. He was also charged with three counts of felonious assault and felony with a firearm. Highland Park Judge Bridgette Officer arraigned the 37-year-old on the charges Wednesday afternoon in 30th District Court. Jamar Pinkney, Sr. pleaded guilty at the arraignment.

“In the event that there’s evidence that he did do this…that’s something that either a jury or a judge would have to take a good, hard look at,” said the defendant’s attorney, Corbett Edge O’Meara.

A judge ordered the father held without bond and set a preliminary examination for Dec. 1. “You seen the look on this face, no expressions or nothing, just a cold-hearted murder,” said one of the victim’s family members outside the courtroom Wednesday. The victim’s mother and her sister told police that Jamar Pinkney, Sr. came into the home Monday afternoon with a gun and began arguing with his son. Family members said the argument stemmed from a confession made by the son. According to Jamar Pinkney, Jr.’s family, the teen told his mother that he’d touched his 3-year-old half-sister inappropriately at his father’s Detroit home. The toddler is his father’s daughter with another woman. Jamar Pinkney, Jr.’s aunt Yolanda Cherry told Local 4 she was in the home during the argument. “He beat my nephew real bad in the head, where he had knots like he had been in a boxing ring,” said Cherry. When Cherry tried to intervene, she said, the father pulled out a gun.

“I ran down the street to get police down here and I heard a gunshot,” said Cherry. Witnesses at the scene told Local 4 that they saw Jamar Pinkney, Sr. order the naked teen out of the home and to an empty field. A woman who did not want her identity revealed told Local 4 what she saw.

“He brought him out the house, he walked him over there and said, ‘Get on the ground,’ and he’s like, ‘No, Daddy, no, Daddy,’ and next thing you know, he grabbed his head and he shot him,” said the witness. The witness said the father calmly got into his vehicle and drove away. “He was calm and drove off like a regular person, like he didn’t do anything, and I am like, ‘wow,’” said the witness. Police were looking for the father after he fled the area. He was caught a few hours later. “Whatever my grandson did there, there is nothing in this world that was worth taking his life. He got him down on his knees and killed him,” said the boy’s grandfather.

“No individual has the right to exact the death penalty on another, no matter how reprehensible the behavior. That is why we have laws,” said Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy. Jamar was a sophomore at Martin Luther King High School. Family members said he was active in sports. Jamar Pinkney, Jr.’s aunt Janice Burkes said she doesn’t believe the allegations of molestation because her nephew was a sweet boy and very good with kids. “No I can’t believe that I think. It’s a bunch of crap,” said Burkes. A candlelight vigil for the victim was held Tuesday evening in Highland Park. His funeral has been set for Monday. A fund has been set up to help the family with burial expenses. Donations can be made at the Charter One Bank branch in

laterthannever says:

This is the type of mom that will perm her 5 year old child’s hair!

BamaBeauty says:

:surprised: I don’t normally get this excited.

lol. Very funny Miss Sandra.

pointhimout says:

LOLOLOL. i shouldn’t, but I will. WTF??? I hope it’s photoshopped or something. Why is the dad, or some guy, holding that innocent baby up to the camera like that?

Just wow.

don khan says:

I could not believe my eyes. I honestly thought the photo was a joke. SMH. Doesn’t make any sense.

@Intense

Thanks for posting the story…….but wow the father just drove away like nothing happen…….dang he was cold blooded…..

EnlightenMe85 says:

ldorisca Says:

: :-o :

texarican mamacita says:

I know this baby is way younger, but I feel as opposed to this as I do to those baby/toddler beauty pageants where the mom’s put acrylic nails, fake teeth covers (because the little girls have lost a tooth)and extensions on their daughters. What is the hurry to have this little girls be WOMEN! :mad:

texarican mamacita says:

Oh, and big Good morning to everyone.

The Divine Ms. K says:

Thet thing was, if the boy was confessing, he obviously wanted help. How many child molesters have you ever heard of who confessed to what they had done.

I know the situation had to be intensified due to it being his son, but all the more reason NOT to go ballistic and execute him. I could almost see if it were a stranger and the father just lost it. But, I don’t have children and I KNOW I could never march one out to a field, AFTER beating them and shooting them in the head like some rabid dog.

Just :pray: for the family, ya’ll.

Smokie says:

OMG she’s so cute! I’m sure they are just playing with her. LOL This is so cute.

mirsmommy says:

In about a year, the mother of this baby will prolly email Sandra a video of the poor child p*ssy poppin like her idol Bey-Nappy. :smh:

coaretained says:

I read soomewhere the the boy only admitted to laying on top of her or something and that there was no evidence of abuse.

Just sad.

And I’m mad as hail about homegirl and this damn lacefront.

The end.

texarican mamacita says:

“mirsmommy Says:

:rofl: I almost spit my coffee out because of this. Why did I actually picture the dancing baby that used to show up during Ally McBeal (don’t judge me, I liked that show)

ryand91 says:

Lord Jesus, is all I can say about that. Babies are supposed to be bald, I had a head full of hair when I was born, then I went bald now I have hair down my back. So babies are supposed to be bald but the hair will come soon enough.

2thick4u says:

WOW…at first I thought this was a joke until I didn’t see an update :( !!!

I am extremely shocked and saddened by this posting of this beautiful little girl with that crap on her head!!!

At first I thought, oh my, what a cute babydoll until I saw that this was a real human child with lacefront glue on her scalp!!!!

I really do hope that the mother doesn’t do this often so the baby hair can grow evenly around the edges.

onlinefan says:

this baby is too cute! look at those big eyes and little pout! this has got to be a joke, there is no way someone is dumb enough to do that to an innocent little brown baby.

Leesa says:

This world is crazy

Bella says:

What kind of ghetto nonsense is this? Loyal reader or not, that mothers needs some help to be putting a lace front with glue on the head of a baby. I mean, couldn’t she achieve the same cuteness with a wig. Just sad. Why put adhesive and glue on a baby’s head??!

pyt305 says:

WOW! SMH @ this ‘loyal reader’

texarican mamacita says:

@ Leesa

I am going to very strongly BEG and :pray: for you to change that gravi because as much as I am a big supporter of our more to love home-girls that is NOT RIGHT!! :rofl:

KaraZ says:

Somewhere in heaven an angel is crying because of this picture. It hurts my heart, only Idris can console me now.

kwall says:

i will not entertain this bullshyt. the end.
    i cannot tolerate this maddness. the sequel.

NO SIR/MA’AM. just dayumit NO.

ldorisca says:

mirsmommy Says:

@ Idorisca

Are you serious?????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I was volunteering at the concession stand for my son’s football game and I saw 2 little girls no older than 5 come up with their lace front weaves in their hair. I had to do a double take to make sure what I was seeing was real.

intensemocha says:

LAYING ON TOP OF THE CHILD IS ABUSE!

Choco says:

Aint nothing cute about the photo…
    And that man played GOD and now he will have to deal with GOD!

kwall says:

i cannot stop laughing at that baby girl expression. her eyes lookin’ like…”somebody help me PLEASE!” po thing…her lil crute self…

mscoasta says:

Hopefully this is just a joke about the child!!? I don’t even know what to say about the mentality about some people in today’s society! It just simply amazes me everyday!! WOW~ :mad:

texarican mamacita says:

why did I just notice that mans nasty nipple in that last pic, ew w w w w…

BlackDiamond says:

I want to laugh but this is just Sad >:(

Cinnamon Kisses says:

I get tired of seeing that crying baby!!!! LOL
    ————————————————–
    ME TOO DAMMIT! I done tried everything……clearing cookies…clearing my cache……clearing my history….and NOTHING! I really really dont like that baby!

On topic: WTF? Puh-leese tell me that the momma was doing this for shyt’s and giggles! That baby is sooooo cute!

Anna says:

Ok I am slow. The kid who was executed in Highland Park was named Jamar and Highland park is near Detroit but I never put two and two together, I thought this family was “white”.

Kim says:

@coaretained – re: the 15 yr. old boy admitting to laying on top of his 3-yr. old sister – That’s what I read, too.

It’s a sad situation. Was the father wrong to kill his son? Absolutely, but there’s no telling what was going through that man’s mind at the time.

I’m so praying for that boy’s family AND his daddy.

Deep Thoughts says:

Ah your SO WEAK SANDRA, it’s sometimes annoying. That’s EXACTLY what we should be doing CHALLENGING the mindset of
    sista’s who are raising these kids, who grow up to be a pain in the ass to the world, because they weren’t raised sanely. I despise Black women for this and so does the world. PATHETIC, and then here comes a weak sista saying she CAN’T challenge the mindset of another or show how ridiculous it is. I’m sick of being on the crap team. I’m glad Black women are at the bottom of the barrel, maybe they will develop some self respect.

T.A. says:

:newbie: I’m new here!!!

On topic: WTF was the MOM thinking?????? This is not a good look :(

mswarrior1 says:

mirsmommy Says:

——-

Deep Thoughts Says:
    Ah your SO WEAK SANDRA, it’s sometimes annoying…. I despise Black women for this and so does the world. PATHETIC, and then here comes a weak sista saying she CAN’T challenge the mindset of another or show how ridiculous it is. I’m sick of being on the crap team. I’m glad Black women are at the bottom of the barrel, maybe they will develop some self respect.

*******************************************************

I have learned not to judge hoodrats because no matter what I say or believe, they still think ghetto crap like this and Kool aid colored hair is cute. :shrug:

lmao this is too funny and the hairline is perfect as heck! Sign me up I want one! She is a cutey too po baby!

U can’t take the law in your own hands it’s nt doing anyone any good the parents have failed there childern. No different when man are abusive and the mothers so shocked when they know abuse was a part of that childs life. Two wrong never made a right my god have mercy on them

@ Cinnamon Kisses

When Gravatar.com emailed you the verification link did you click on it?

kcicero says:

So I guess deepthought missed all of the BLACK women in this post who condemned the hoodrat but he still makes such general statements about the Black Women…smh…I guess I could say with opinions like that thank god I’m married to a white man but blanketing an entire race of people based on one person is unintelligent. :coffee:

Vonnie_F says:

soo mad at this

@ intensemocha:

When I worked in the juvenile detention system here in Atlanta, I was shocked to find out that over 50% of the boys were there for molesting their younger sisters and brothers! Do not leave young children with their older brothers!

brucebaner1 says:

“Normally I would frown on this sort of thing. But I try to keep an open mind and remember that hoodrats raise their children differently and I can’t knock their unconventional child rearing methods just because I don’t understand them”

I can’t take it…….I can’t…..there MUST be a test to have children……

intensemocha says:

THERE WAS A WHITE WOMAN ARRESTED IN UPSTATE NY FOR FORCING HER TODDLER TO SMOKE WEED

JUST CAUSE THE MOTHER OF THIS CHILD HAPPENS TO BE BLACK

DON’T LUMP ALL BLACK MOTHERS IN THE SAME CATEGORY

WHEN ONE WHITE PERSON DOES SOMETHING IGNORANT, HEINOUS, OR UNLAWFUL

ALL WHITE FOLKS DON’T TAKE THE BLAME FOR THAT ONE PERSON’S ACTIONS-WE ARE THE ONLY RACE THAT ACTS AS IF A FEW PEOPLE OF THE SAME RACE IS THE NORM FOR THE WHOLE RACE

wiggy2272003 says:

I really wish I hadn’t read these off topic comments. That story is sad and horrendous on so many levels I feel sick to my stomach….

Can we get a disclaimer on an offtopic post that is unsettling? You know like with pics we get NSFW?

How about Offtopic NSFH? Not safe for heart?

Sandra,

Its not leaving them alone. Its not leaving them alone to find out about sex through TV and music. We need to do a better job as a race in educating our children in Sex education!

Kaitlyn says:

Cute baby; HORRIBLE idea…

brucebaner1 says:

intensemocha – do you really believe we (the educated responsible black parents) are the norm? We already have the highest population of men in jail. How can we possible be doing a good job at parenting without fathers in the home?

Lady_L says:

wow.

@sandrarose

SEE I’M FROM THE OLD SCHOOL-MY GRANDMA RAISED ME AND ALTHOUGH THERE WAS NEVER AN INCIDENT MY GRANDMOTHER DOESN’T BELIEVE IN BOYS/GIRLS PLAYING ALONE IN BEDROOMS UNSUPERVISED

I HAD TO BE IN A HOUSECOAT WITH MY PJ’S NO MATTER WHAT WHEN AROUND MY SIBLINGS, AND IF COMPANY WAS OVER I HAD TO BE FULLY DRESSED

ALSO WHEN GROWN FOLKS WERE GATHERED CHILDREN WERE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM WHEN THEY WERE TALKING

AND BOYS AND GIRLS IRREGARDLESS OF RELATION WERE NOT LEFT ALONE TO PLAY WITHOUT SUPERVISION-WHEREVER WE PLAYED GRANDMA’S EYES WERE ALWAYS NEARBY WATCHING

A HARD D$CK HAS NO CONSCIOUS AND MOLESTATION AMONGST BLACK FAMILY MEMBERS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR CENTURIES BLACK FOLKS JUST TURN A BLIND EYE AND TYPICALLY GET ON THE GIRL FOR BEING A FAST AZZ INSTEAD OF DEALING WITH THE PERVERT-TYPICALLY A WEAK AZZ WOMAN WHO DOESN’T WANT TO LOSE HER SORRY AZZ HUSBAND/MAN

IF THE CHILD IS THE PROBLEM -YOU DON’T HAVE TO GET RID OF THE MAN

HOTGIRL315 says:

:newbie: I hope this isn’t real…..the baby is cute though.

wiggy2272003 says:

Excuse me, I leave my son watching his sisters occasionally and I completley trust him probably more than anyone. My son would never touch his sisters he doesn’t even like to see them not fully clothed. :offtopic: (my youngest daughter walked in on him in the bathroom one day and said oooh Tony you have a tail! I fell out.

Back to topic Sandra that is such a scary blanket statement you made and its said you’re experience left you so scarred.

Aria_Dun81 says:

:wtf:
    In my best Riley voice(boondocks) this is just direspectful. your mama should have raised u better!!!!

A full length lace front on you infant who can’t even sit up on her own. Where they do that at. And if thats the daddy holding the child while the mama taking pictures somebody need to slap the ish outta him to.

Hot ghetto garbage mess!!!!

@brucebaner1

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!! WHEN YOU GET YOUR AZZ UP TO GO TO WORK, PAY YOUR BILLS, AND RAISE YOUR CHILDREN TO BE RESPONSIBLE, LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS, &HARD WORKING INDIVIDUALS WITH MORALS

THEN YOU ARE DOING YOUR DAMN JOB AS A PARENT-RATHER THAT BE ONE DAMN PARENT OR TWO

PEOPLE KILL ME WITH THE ASSUMPTION THAT JUST BECAUSE TWO PEOLE ARE LIVING IN THE HOME WITH THE CHILD-THAT THEY ARE AUTOMATICALLY DEEMED GOOD PARENTS AND A CHILD WITH ONE PARENT IS DEEMED AS BAD

MOST OF THE DAMN SUCCESSFUL BLACK ATHLETES SING PRAISES TO THEIR SINGLE BLACK MOTHERS

MY CHILD AINT IN JAIL, MY CHILD AINT OUT HERE COMMITTING CRIMES, I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE, I WORK, I OWN MY OWN HOME, I PAY MY OWN BILLS-SO I AM SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE I’M NOT EQUIPPED TO BE A GOOD MOTHER CAUSE I DON’T HAVE A PIECE OF D#CK LAYING IN MY BED?

NICCA PUHLEEZE-TALK TO THESE HEFFAS GETTING THEIR HEADS BASHED IN, CHILDREN ARE GETTING ABUSED-BY THEIR SO CALLED NON-WORKING, VIDEO GAME PLAYING ON THE COUCH ALL DAY MAMA’S BOY/SO CALLED THEIR MAN-THEY BUY INTO THAT BULLSHIAT I’M NOTHING WITHOUT A MAN AND TOLERATE ABUSE JUST TO SAY I HAVE A TWO PARENT HOUSEHOULD YADA YADA

IF YOU GOT TWO DUMB AZZES LIKE PICTURED ABOVE HOLDING THE BABY WITH THE WIG ON-THEN YOUR LOGIG IS WARPED

TWO DUMMIES AINT BETTER THAN ONE LOGICAL SANE PARENT MY DEAR

yzm6988 says:

U GONNA MESS UP THOSE EDGES BEFORE THEY CAN EVEN START GROWING….STOP THE MADNESS

sparklesayz says:

That baby is so adorable. I though she was a baby doll at first. I didn’t realize it was a baby w/ a wig on. She is to cute. I think it’s all in good fun. I put my wigs on my dog all the time.

free says:

damn, too many comments now. i can’t keep up with these bibles being written. :crying1:

YEAH ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE TOO LAZY TO READ-THAT’S PURE LAZINESS

HOW MUCH EFFORT DOES IT TAKE TO MOVE YOUR EYES FROM LEFT TO RIGHT…..GTFOH

@brucebaner1…….. :cosign:

brucebaner1 says:

intensemocha – you are absolutely correct! 1 good parent is better than 2 bad parents any day! But 2 good parents are better than 1 good parent. My point is as a race we need to do a better job of picking “men” and devoloping relationships that lead to 2 good parents. You must be a single mom and I applaud you for that. However, I do know what type of man you selcted to lay down with, nor do I know if you have insecurities. If you had a child by a person that fits into our negative sterotypes than you contributed to the problem not the solution! I love my black woman (I’m married to one) but some of yall make bad decisions with who you chose to procreate with and wonder why we are running out of fathers. Its a cycle of what is now termed independance. Unfortunately, that wasn’t meant for parenting. Fact of the matter is: Black women need to do a better job in loving themselves so they wouldn’t see the need to procreate with losers!

*this post isn’t for any black woman that has picked a good mate to have their children and are now married or divorced*

IF NOTHING AZZ TRIFLING NO GOOD PARENTS ARE THE NORM FOR YOU

THEN YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE COMPANY YOU KEEP

SO I GUESS THE NORM INCLUDES YOURSELF AND YOUR CO-SIGNER ABOVE HUH? LOL-YOU BOTH JUST INSULTED YOURSELVES

brucebaner1 says:

thanks nubian j – do you still co sign?

NubianJ says:

Sick of women praising and glorifying being a single parent like it’s the new black. Show me statistics that being in a two parent household is the same is being in a one parent household. Don’t worry I’ll wait……
    When will women realize that you can teach everything else to a boy/man but you CANNOT teach him how to be a man. Maybe if we women smarten up and pick better men for our sons/daughters we wouldn’t be keep singing this tune. Or maybe just maybe you just got or keep getting with an “ain’t sh*t” man because you a “ain’t sh*t” woman…..just sayin…….

sanfi says:

This is so sad and disturbing.

@brucebaner……still :cosign:

brucebaner1 says:

shaking head at (intensemocha) do you even know that all caps means your yelling! Ignorance is everywhere……FYI – “IF NOTHING AZZ TRIFLING NO GOOD PARENTS ARE THE NORM FOR YOU” Don’t remember typing that. You are a bad assumer as well!

chase says:

@149 I was raised the same way by my grandparents, they did not play.

I have a 12 and a 2 year old both boys and it scares me to think they can be capable of something like this. I keep a close eye on them and I question them all the time. One time my 12 year old told me (he was 7 at the time) about an incident of a family member trying to get him to touch their private part. I went off and needless to say they have not been around each other since then. The other person was a kid as well and had been touched at a young age also, he was just trying to do what was done to him. My son did not fall for it and told me right away. I guess all my badgering worked. Such a shame I never was abused but a lot of people I know were and it is something that needs to stop.

The little kid is cute and I hope this was done in fun. Regardless it was a dumb move on the parents part. The sad part is she may be reading all these comments and still thinking nothing is wrong with what she did.

brucebaner1 says:

Thanks Nubian j – we might be the minorities (no pun intended!)

@brucebanner1

I LOVED YOUR MASKED SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS DISGUISED BY CONCERN AND MUCH NEED HELP BY THE SISTAS MY BROTHER

BUT YOUR EFFORTS ARE MUCH MORE NEEDED BY THE POPULATION YOU ADDRESSED-BLACK MEN WHO ARE FILLING UP THE PRISONS, THE FATHERS WHO ARE LEAVING WOMEN ALONE TO RAISE THESE CHILDREN

PEOPLE BREAK UP THAT’S A PART OF LIFE AND JUST BECAUSE I’M NO LONGER FUGGING MY BABY DADDY DOESN’T MEAN HE IS NO LONGER A PARENT TO HIS CHILD-AGAIN ANOTHER ASSONINE ASSUMPTION

BLACK MEN ARE GREAT AT POINTING OUT WHAT BLACK WOMEN CAN DO TO END ALL THE ILLS OF SOCIETY BUT WHAT I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO IS START WITH THE GROUP YOU BELONG TO “BLACK MEN”-WITH YOUR WELL INTENDED ADVICE

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF ALL SINGLE BLACK MOTHERS-MY CIRCUMSTANCE OR SITUATION IS NOT AN INFLICTION BUT A REALITY. I HAD SEX, I CONTRIBUTED TO THE CREATION OF A CHILD, THEREFORE I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF AND RAISING THAT CHILD-PLAIN AND SIMPLE! THAT’S ADVICE THAT CAN BE GIVEN TO ANY INDIVIDUAL MALE OR FEMALE

I LAUGH MY AZZ OFF-WHEN PEOPLE SPEAK ABOUT STEREOTYPES AS IF THEY ARE FACTS OR THAT THEY APPLY TO EVERYONE

BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE MASSES I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO BE WHERE I AM OR ACHIEVED WHAT I HAVE BECAUSE OF STATISTICS AND STEREOTYPES

MY LIFE IS WHAT IT IS BECAUSE I DONT LET OTHERS DEFINE WHO I AM OR WHAT I CAN BECOME BASED ON STATISTICS

DONT’ MIND FUG ME WITH THE BULLSHIAT, SAVE THAT SHIAT FOR THE LITTLE BLACK GIRL WAITING FOR A HER BLACK MAN WITH HIS SUPERMAN CAPE ON WHOSE COME TO SAVE HER-LOL

Cinnamon Kisses says:

@ Sandra………I am pretty sure I did! :shrugs:

brucebanner1

YEAH YOU ARE NEW-EVERYONE ON HERE KNOWS I TYPE IN CAPS-HENCE THE NAME INTENSE

@bruce

Intense has always been typing in caps soooo…. I doubt she’ll be changing it anytime soon…and I am pretty sure she knows what typing in caps mean….

brucebaner1 Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHAT YOU POSTED MY DEAR-AND YES WHERE I’M FROM AND WHOM I ASSOCIATE WITH, THE COMMUNITY I BELONG TO

YES HARD WORKING EDUCATED BLACK PARENTS ARE THE NORM

NubianJ says:

Tired of applauding single moms……time to put fire in they azz and let them know that is NOT the womanly thing to do….going around pushing out illegitimate babies that might rob me in twenty years. Going around with their “i’m independent” mantra while our society is suffering. Don’t get me wrong……the men is just as responsible but in my experience……I have been with men from America, Jamaica, and other countries (because I travel alot) and the common denominator is they will do what you allow them to do. IMO alot of black women don’t teach their little girls to be LADIES. There is a difference. But how can you when you act, talk and look like a wild banshee? Real ladies will most of the time pick real men and then there would a cycle that is balanced because hopefully they will procreate and make more ladies and more real men. Now don’t jump on me for stating my opinion or give me some asinine story about the ONE person you know that did what they could yadda yadda yadda because we will have a story. That’s besides the point. We need balance and in some cases sue the school system for letting you pass high school because they have failed you.

NubianJ says:

If this doesn’t include you then ignore, agree or disagree but you know what they say “a hit dog will holler”

brucebaner1 says:

Of course you don’t need saving by a righteous black man like me intensemocha – you can do it by yourself! That is my point! You shouldnt be in a situation that you should be doing it without a man. I talk about women over men because women are the ones that have babies! They are the ones that are stuck raising this babies after the man leaves! So if this is the case…..black women need to do a better job in picking their mates! PERIOD! These bum ass dudes shouldnt be having sex with anybody! Especially if you valued your self and had high standards! The finger is always going to be on the woman because women select men, not the other way around.

* the all caps is annoying because I work in the computer field, I get the whole intense thing now*

YES HARD WORKING EDUCATED BLACK PARENTS ARE THE NORM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Intensemocha – Its not your community that I asked about. I’m speaking of society…..

(comment 174)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh really now generalizing black women again i see…….

brucebaner1 says:

“a hit dog will holler” – WOW……….

@nubian J

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT A CHILD FROM A SINGLE BLACK MOTHER IS GUARANTEED TO ROB YOU?????

AND THERE ARE NO CRIMINALS FROM TWO-PARENT HOUSEHOLDS RIGHT, NOT EVEN THOSE BROTHERS WHO ACTUALLY MURDERED THEIR PARENTS AND THEY WERE WHITE RIGHT?

AND HIGH SCHOOL MY DEAR WAS JUST THE BEGINNING FOR ME I ACTUALLY OBTAINED MY BACHELORS DEGREE AS WELL-HOW ABOUT YOU?

YOU DON’T HAVE TO SING PRAISES TO ME ABOUT BEING A SINGLE MOM MY DEAR CAUSE I’M NOT A SIMPLETON WHO NEEDS A MAN TO AFFIRM ME FOR ANYTHING I’VE ACCOMPLISHED

I EXPECT YOU TO TRY AND BASH ME, I’M NOT THE LEAST BIT SURPRISED-SINGLE IS JUST YOUR MARITAL STATUS IT DOESN’T MEAN THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD ISN’T INVOLVED IN THEIR CHILDS LIFE-DUH

RELATIONSHIPS FAIL, PEOPLE BREAK UP, GET DIVORCES-AND GUESS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SUCCESSFULLY CO-PARENT THEIR CHILDREN ALSO-STOP PUTTING SO MUCH EMPHASIS ON SINGLE-BLACK WOMEN BECAUSE BLACK MEN HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH ISSUES TO TACKLE ALL BY THEMSELVES

AND JUST BECAUSE THE SINGLE BLACK MOTHERS YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED AINT ABOUT SHIAT THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM KEEP BETTER COMPANY- A RANDOM STORY ON A BLOG ISN’T A REFLECTION OF A WHOLE DAMN POPULATION-

@brucebaner1………still :cosign:
    I don’t have children (thank God) j/p not yet because that right guy has not found me yet, I think he has but I definitely appreciate that he wants to wait until after we finish school, get married and THEN have kids. Ppl don’t understand that having a baby can make a bad situation worse. I travel alot so I can’t even finish school (even though I’m so close) let alone have a baby. I vowed for abstinence because I can’t get with sleeping with everybody. A real woman wouldn’t be caught dead with a bum. PERIOD! The truth is the truth is the truth. It’s a cycle that needs to be stopped and I’m gonna do my best to teach young girls under me to value the Lord, themselves and others so we can stop this vicious cycle and have a healthy balance.

@brucebanner1

You shouldnt be in a situation that you should be doing it without a man
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHO SAID I’M DOING IT ALL BY MYSELF-YOU CAN BE A FATHER TO A CHILD WITHOUT BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MOTHER-DUH

AND I DON’T GIVE A FLYING FUG ABOUT PLEASING YOU THAT’S YOUR WIFE JOB-IF I WANT TO TYPE IN CAPS I WILL I DON’T CARE IF IT ANNOYS “YOU” WHO THE FUG ARE YOU??? AND WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT PLEASING YOU-GTFOH LOL

YOU KEEP TRYING TO FIT ME IN A MOLD-SO YOU CAN PREACH TO ME BUT HONEY MY CHILD’S FATHER IS STILL A FATHER, SINGLE-PARENT JUST MEANS YOUR NOT MARRIED. DOESN’T MEAN YOU WERE NEVER MARRIED OR THAT YOU DON’T HAVE A MAN-DUH

WELCOME NEWBIE TO SANDRAROSE-YOU JUST GOT YOUR AZZ SERVED TO YOU ON A PLATTER!

@NUBIAN J

YOU ADDRESSED ME OR DID YOU FORGET????

FUNNY THING IS WHEN A PERSON LACKS AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE THEY WILL RESORT TO NAME CALLING OR ATTACKING THEIR OPPONENT PERSONALLY

ATTACK THE CONTENT MY DEAR, RIP MY ARGUMENT APART, I COULD RESPECT THAT

NAME CALLING JUST SHOWS THAT YOU “HEAD GAME” IS WEAK-LOL

brucebaner1 says:

Come on intensemocha – nothing is perfect. But get the stats that show 2 parent households with good parents are not better than a 1 parent household. Its simple math 2 is greater than 1. I believe you are an intelligent passionate person. Which is why I also believe you know that in order for our race to be successful, black women need to do a better job in picking a man.

*once again this post is not for the black women who are selective in who they chose to procreate with and marry*

attorneymom says:

The baby is so cute.

FloridaChick813 says:

Sandra Rose Says:

@ intensemocha:

__________________________________________________

:wtf: That is some sick ish!!!!! What is this world coming too?!?!

NubianJ says:

sigh @Intense………I didn’t say WILL I said MIGHT! Why you so worried about being bashed? I don’t know you! Nor do I really care. You missed the whole point (which I’m not surprised) lemme put it like you know……….I WAS STATING THAT I’M TIRED OF BLACK WOMEN GLORIFYING BEING A SINGLE PARENT IS GOOD! I’M TIRED OF EVERYTIME SOMEONE PROVIDE SOME PLAUSIBLE SOLUTIONS PPL HAVE TO THROW IN THERE “WHAT ABOUT THIS?” AND “WHAT ABOUT THAT?” WE NEED TO ADDRESS THESE PROBLEMS AS A WHOLE AND IF AS A WHOLE THE PROBLEM IS STUPID WOMEN KEEP PROCREATING WITH BUMS AND OUT COMES MORE BUMS THEN IT IS WHAT IT IS! WE NEED TO STOP PRASING THIS BEHAVIOR ITS DAMNING TO OUR COMMUNITIES. IMO BUT WE WILL AGREE TO DISAGREE ON THIS ONE. CARRY ON.

^^^^^^^^

PRODUCE THE STATS

AND “BETTER” IS A SUBJECTIVE TERM MY DEAR

NOBODY SAID A MARRIED COUPLE VS A SINGLE PARENT ISN’T THE MOST FAVORABLE SITUATION IN RAISING A CHILD

WHAT I SAID IS THAT IF YOU ARE A SINGLE PARENT IT DOESN’T NECESSARILY EQUATE YOUR NOT CAPABLE OF BEING A GOOD PARENT-OR RAISING A SUCCESSFUL WELL-ADJUSTED, LAW-ABIDING, SUCCESSFUL RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN

I DID-MY SON IS 23 IN THE ARMY (2YRS), NEVER SEEN THE BACK OF A POLICE CAR, NO CHILDREN, GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL, ATTENDED COLLEGE, ETC. DID I DO ALL BY MYSELF WITHOUT THE HELP OF MY FAMILY OR HIS FATHER NO-BUT I WASN’T MARRIED-THEREFORE I WAS A SINGLE-BLACK MOTHER!

missy says:

WELCOME NEWBIE TO SANDRAROSE-YOU JUST GOT YOUR AZZ SERVED TO YOU ON A PLATTER!

_________

Inense -1 newbies -0

I’m not kissing up to no one but i call it as i see it ..

brucebaner1 says:

WELCOME NEWBIE TO SANDRAROSE-YOU JUST GOT YOUR AZZ SERVED TO YOU ON A PLATTER! –

LOL- you don’t believe that… you did nothing but prove my point. If you pick a bum to procreate with your probably not going to marry him. Do you want to tell us what type of guy you had a baby by? If he’s not a negative stereotype then you are right and I’ve been served! I could care less if you typed in caps I wasnt sure if you were yelling!

brucebaner1 says:

Missy – you have an avatar of Chris Brown…..enough said…..

@NubianJ Says:

DO ME A FAVOR AND SCROLL UP AND POINT OUT WHERE I GLORIFIED ANYTHING????

AND DO ME A FAVOR WHEN YOU’RE SEEKING A SOLUTION DON’T JUST BASH OR INCLUDE 1/2 OF THE PROBLEM

YOU WOULD THINK BY YOUR POSTS AND BANNER1

THAT WOMEN GET PREGNANT LIKE THEY INSERT TAMPONS

“ALL BY THEMSELVES”

IT TAKES TWO-ADDRESS THE MEN AS WELL YOU CAN’T SOLVE A PROBLEM BY ADDRESSING ONE SIDE ONLY

THAT’S WHY ALL THESE MEN CARRY ON THE WAY THEY DO CAUSE SOCIETY (YOU) ENABLE THEM-AS LONG AS WE SAY THAT THE WOMAN ARE AT FAULT AND DON’T PLACE ANY ACCOUNTABILITY ON MEN AND THEIR BEHAVIORS THIS SHIAT WILL CONTINUE………

intensemocha says:

Do you want to tell us what type of guy you had a baby by?

YEAH A MAN THAT STILL TAKES CARE OF HIS CHILD EVEN AFTER THE “RELATIONSHIP” ENDS

NubianJ says:

oh so it makes you feel better to state being a single parent is a status and not what’s reality even though that another problem within itself? We need more old time religion in our life right with Jesus as the wheel. I wasn’t calling you a dog I was just repeating a saying. I didn’t or wasn’t calling you out your name. What ever happened to reading from left to right? It’s not that hard heh?

brucebaner1 says:

Intensemocha – you are still missing the point!!! You may have done a great job……but are MOST single parents? That is what is affecting our race! Its not your community…..its society! Do you think we would be better off if MOST black woman picked a good mate? Which COULD lead to a good husband/father…….Chris Brown was never arrested was a successful star, do you think a successful father would have helped him? How did the pick of his father influence him? Hmmmmmmmm….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That isnt enough! I WIN!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I READ WHAT YOU TYPED MY DEAR-LEFT TO RIGHT AND I KNOW AN IMPLIED INSULT WHEN I READ ONE-

STILL WORKING ON A RESPONSE TO THE CONTENT OF MY POST HUH

IS THIS THE BEST YOU COULD COME UP WITH?????

AND FOR THE RECORD-I ATTEND CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY, SING IN THE CHOIR, AND HELP WITH OUR YOUTH GROUP…..LOL DON’T GET MAD CAUSE I DON’T FIT “YOUR” STEREOTYPE OF A SINGLE BLACK MOTHER-AND THAT’S WHAT THE PROBLEM REALLY IS

BLACK MEN HAVE JUST JOINED IN ON THE BAND WAGON WITH THE WHITE MEDIA BLAMING SINGLE BLACK MOTHERS FOR TSUNAMI, UNEMPLOYMENT, CRIME, HURRICAN KATRINA ETC.-AS LONG AS THE FOCUS AINT ON YALL AZZES

SWEEP YOUR OWN BACK YARD MY DEAR AND THEN COME BACK AND HOLLA AT ME……

missy says:

@bruce Missy – you have an avatar of Chris Brown…..enough said…..

What does that suppose to mean…. STOP CATCHING FEELINGS it isn’t my fault intense is schooling y’all ..

Any who you have a gravatar of a baby so that means you a whiner ……

brucebaner1 says:

Nubianj – she is missing the glorifying of the single parent is the problem.

brucebaner1 says:

missy – shaking head…..i’m sorry but that whining joke was cute…….lol; We are not getting served!

NubianJ says:

No one “served” anything but hot air. Keep dreaming. I’m addressing women because I AM a woman the last time I checked. Its brucebaner1′s job to address the men. I happened to agree that it always somebody telling women what WOMEN need to do versus what MEN and WOMEN need to do. But at the same time women need to be ladies and not acting like whores. Or need to be with better men. Can’t keep using “well relationships don’t last” or “things happened” excuses anymore. Time to take control on all sides for it’s not looking pretty for us.

Mz.Williams says:

@intense hi I’m a newbie and I agree with everything that your saying. I think that you shouldn’t waste your time arguing with them. They just wanna feel important.

brucebaner1 says:

intensemocha – the media glorifies single parents as well! They are part of the problem.

intensemocha says:

DOES IT MAKE YOU ANGRY BECAUSE I’M NOT A DOCILE, SUBMISSIVE, WOMAN WHO FEELS AS IF SNAGGING A “HUSBAND” IS THE HIGHEST ACHIEVEMENT IN A WOMAN’S LIFE

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD-WHICH IS HAVING PARENTS WHO LOVE AND TAKE CARE OF THEM?

OR ARE YOU A SEXIST NEANDERTHAL, WHO WHINCES AT THE THOUGHT OR IDEA THAT A WOMAN IS AND CAN BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE WITH OR WITHOUT A MAN

DOES YOUR D$CK THROB BECAUSE YOUR WIFE DEPENDS ON/OR NEEDS YOU-GOOD YOU MARRIED THE RIGHT WOMAN

ALL I’M SAYING IS DON’T FOCUS ON LITTLE OLE ME-I SHOULDN’T EVEN BE ON YOUR RADAR-YOUR A MARRIED MAN AND YOUR WIFE AND FAMILY SHOULD BE YOUR CONCERN-NOT SOME RANDOM SINGLE INDEPENDANT WOMAN ON A BLOG

YOU HAVE WAY TOO MUCH EMOTION BEHIND THIS-LET ME GUESS WERE YOU RAISED BY A SINGLE BLACK MOM THAT YOU DON’T FEEL LIKE DID A GOOD JOB WITH YOU????

AND NOW YOU ARE SEEKING TO RIGHT HER WRONGS…VIA A BLOG

LOL……DON’T LUMP EVERYONE IN A SINGLE GROUP AS A BLACK MAN YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER, I’M CERTAIN YOU WOULDN’T LIKE IT IF IT WERE DONE TO YOU-NUFF SAID

OFF TO LUNCH

getting schooled? :rollseyes: :rofl:

DownSouthZeta says:

What we have to do is wonder WHY we feel like we need to put wigs on our children to make them look “beautiful”? The baby does not need a wig to be attractive. This is so sad but we as Afrikans are messed up in the head. Many of our Willie Lynch chips are still activated. I hope that baby has someone tell her she is beautiful whether or not her hair is long and straight or short and nappy. Insecurities can make people do the darnedest things. I think a little therapy would be good for the mother before she poisons that child’s mind and messes up her self-esteem.

brucebaner1 says:

Mz.Williams – not sure we know each other?!?

Mspeng says:

oh wow…what a little doll

NubianJ says:

I rather get schooled by this lady on how to apply a lacefront on a babies head. Ppl just don’t get it. :rolleyes:
    I would love to be married btw. Ain’t nuttin wrong with that. I ain’t desperate and I’m young so I have plenty of time. Can’t school me unless you’re at where I wanna be then I’m all ears. Other then that you don’t scare me. Black women SMH

Seattle Slim says:

People this is a joke… This has to be. I refuse to believe that any HUMAN being would purposefully subject their child to such barbarism and knavery.

Okay! Har har har! This is as staged as that fight between Hogan and Ric Flair.

@NUBIAN J

FINISH SCHOOL AND AFTERWARDS YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THESE WHOLE DEBATE MY DEAR

NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SCHOOLING-THAT WAS ANOTHER POSTER

JUST ON A BLOG STATING “MY” OPINION-

& I’VE ALREADY GRADUATED MY DEAR…….SCARE YOU-LOL I SHOULDN’T I’M AN ANONYMOUS POSTER ON A BLOG

WORDS…..JUST MERE WORDS…..THEY ONLY HAVE AS MUCH POWER AS YOU APPLY TO THEM

NubianJ says:

Why women need to feel jealous because a young person like me that has her own, haven’t made mistakes and wants to do things the proper way? Why I have to be docile because picking the right man and waiting to be married to BE a wife and not PLAYING one is on my list? Why are baby mamas always on the defense? SMH

brucebaner1 says:

Intensemocha – I right all my mothers wrong’s in parenting my children. I did have a single parent that raised me. Do I think I needed a father that was in the house? Yes. My situation is different because I was adopted. I’m VERY passionate about how we as black people should raise their children because I know how important it was and was not for me. I hope I can change the mind of one person reading this blog so hopefully she would not just have a baby by some random dude, probably like my real mother did. So yes i’m passionate and a living example of how you can survive the most lopsided circumstances in life. I believe that we as a race can do better and blogs like these introduce awareness to us (black people) and reveal our inefficiencies in society.

Anna Says:

**************************************************

The father is holding the baby in the pics. :)

brucebaner1 says:

nubianj – I’m very surprised you are young…….keep doing the right things! You are on your way!

DownSouthZeta Says:

********************************************************

I cringe every time I see 5 and 6 year olds with extensions. Those babies won’t have any hair left when they get older. :(

brucebaner1 says:

Intensemocha – how do I add a pic……

NubianJ says:

Lol hunny I’m talking about my graduate degree so I know EXACTLY what you’re saying before you try to be dismissive of my posts. Even if I didn’t have my degree what your saying doesn’t even require a high school dropout to comprehend so don’t flatter yourself. Like this is an issue only a college graduate could understand GTFOH. I’m glad you got yours so you must feel special. BTW YOU put out there about ppl needed to read from left to right and I was just simply repeating it. You can dish it but you can’t take it. Let’s just agree to disagree on this issue.

@Nu and Bru

Ummm…. i’m not a baby momma or raised in a single parent home but i mostly agree with what she was saying… i was making a joke about the whole newbies -0 intense 1 thing. Other then that the rest of my comments are how i felt.

DownSouthZeta says:

Weaves/wigs and relaxers are good for grown ups, what do you think that lace front glue is going to do to someone with hair as fragile as a growing child? I hate it. I can’t stand to see a child with anything other than natural hair no matter how short it is.

@missy………suuuuuuuuuuure

brucebaner1 says:

missy – we have no beef…i was just messing…but would you have a baby by some random stereotype?

How do i add a pic?

mswarrior1 says:

*walks in & reads posts*

Lawd, it’s already started.

*Whispers: “Don’t let them think that all the newbies are this argumentative.”*

*lurks quietly*

:rolleyes: @ nu

missy says:

@bruce i’ll have a baby by 50 cent (adoption of course) other than that no.

And go to gravatar.com and use the same e-mail you use to sign up to sandra site .

Seattle Slim says:

@DownSouthZeta

I agree with you to an extent. Relaxers aren’t good for us at all.

Do you guys know where nappy comes from? Nappy was a way to describe the wool on certain animals like sheep for example. When slaves were brought here, they were seen no differently than the cattle you see on a range somewhere, no different than animals in a shelter. They were seen as property, not humans by any stretch.

One way to justify the barbarism of slavery was to refer to our hair as “wool” and therefore we came to undertand that our hair was nappy.

Relaxing one’s hair, and keeping it that way, goes way deeper than people are comfortable admitting.

Again, I will say this is a joke used to rile people up. There’s no way in hell my mind is letting me process this as reality.

brucebaner1 says:

@ Missy So then by default you agree with me and nu……

Thanks for the info!

Thank you missy! I feel so welcomed :rolleyes: :coffee:

mswarrior1 – how are you? I dont know how to take that…lol

NubianJ says:

mswarrior1 lol we not just stating how we feel on a blog well….as long as it ain’t against Sandra of course lol.

mswarrior1 says:

brucebaner1 Says:

mswarrior1 – how are you? I dont know how to take that…lol
    ———-
    LOL. Take i as a compliment. :yes:
    I’m doing well. How about you?
    ———-

NubianJ Says:

———-
    This I know. LOL. Some people are more passionate than others about some subjects. I’m still waiting for the one that’s going to get me started.
    & never with Sandra. That :ban: button is quick to be pushed by Auntie.

MzKaren83 says:

Wow just wow…The baby is cute though

mswarrior1 says:

*it
    I thought I had made it typo-free…Guess I was wrong. :)

Seattle Slim says:

Whoo! What a discussion!
    Intense, congrats on your son’s accomplishments! I hope he enjoys his time in the Army. It sounds like you’ve done well.

I think Nubian J, Bruce and you (Intense) had excellent points. I think all three of you are in essence right. I think some of it got lost in translation.

I def feel Bruce and NubianJ, but I see what you mean too.

brucebaner1 says:

mswarrior1 – I’m doing well, blogging instead of working! Thanks for the heads up about Sandra……I kinda take her stance for the most part…..

brucebaner1 says:

Seattle Slim – thanks for the input…..Where do you stand on this topic?

misslee21 says:

Aww that baby is a cute adorable little chocolate drop! But im so *dead* at the lace front pics…this cant be real..hilarious!

Oh and I have yet to EVER see a real looking lace front (unless they have bangs) those things are atrocious!

Seattle Slim says:

@Bruce

There are just some formulas that work, and two parents in the home is one of them. We should all aspire to have children only after deeming that person worthy of marriage, and preferably after the marriage.

I come from a single parent home, but my mother was divorced. I, like my brother, were conceived in wedlock. And while it was difficult, and I went on to do great things with my life, all of the things that we as a society consider successful, I wish my father would’ve been present because I needed him.

It’s not about the adults. The kids NEED both parents. However, life happens, and in this age, it seems like it’s almost futile to propose only having children in wedlock or seriously committed relationships (well over three years or so) when we as a society, and us as a culture, aren’t even doing that well.

You are going to have the same amount of single parents out there, divorced and never married, because we have no respect for the sanctity of relationships or for each other. We are living in a porn culture. Actually, a fast food culture/ghettonation. Everything must be fast. Meet fast, eat fast, procreate fast, couple fast, and leave fast, then BIRTH fast.

My personal belief, is that women need to take just as much responsibility for their reproduction. Unless it’s rape, both parties are equally as responsible for potentially putting someone’s life, a child, in a precarious position.

My philosophy: if the person is good enough to get pregnant by/impregnate, they’d better be damned sure good enough to marry. So good to marry in fact, you were on your way to, or already married.

It’s not about the paper. It’s about message, the meaning and principle.

Seattle Slim says:

One last thing,

We cannot put sole blame on the women, and we must understand and acknowledge that single parents, of both genders, can do right by their children. It may be difficult, tedious and stressful, but it can be done. This doesn’t mean that we should glorify single parenthood as the best thing to happen to us as a civilization. I believe this is counterproductive, HOWEVER, we should praise those single parents who are working very hard and are doing right by their child(ren).

And I do get tired of hearing about men talking about how women ensnared them into having kids, when they FULL well knew and accepted to conjugal relations with the woman, sans protection.

brucebaner1 says:

Seattle Slim – very well said…….I agree that it isn’t all on the woman. But you said it best: “if the person is good enough to get pregnant by/impregnate, they’d better be damned sure good enough to marry”. This is my point woman as a whole shouldn’t be having sex with men that they don’t have any interest in marrying. This action will also make all men step their game up! So the stark reality is: black woman are in control of the success of the black race. If we don’t make a change we will cease to exist. We were already passed by the hispanics in population, and look at the black men in jail. Its not looking good………

LC says:

This is ridiculous!

LOL @ the Gingerfly

a_queen81 says:

And people wonder why kids are turning into sluts and whores, earlier and earlier. Can’t totally blame hip hop and BET when u have parents who set this kids up to fail from birth. A baby with a lace front–poor child didn’t have a chance.

Musiqal1 says:

This can NOT be healthy for that baby’s hair. This is beyond Hoodrat Sandra. That child might not end up with any hair

Krysi J says:

OH DAYUM……..that POEM……….killed me…….HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Dead and GOne

Quitta says:

That poem…. !DEAD!

10 Pingbacks

[...] to Jamar Pinkney Sr.; nor am I excusing his … http://gentlemenstandard.blogspot.com/ Sandra Rose – Who knew they made lacefronts wigs for babies? 3 hours ago Witnesses at the scene told Local 4 that they saw Jamar Pinkney, Sr. order the naked [...]

[...] My Umi Says: What in the hot Sosa HAIL is wrong with this parent? Jump to Comments Sandra Rose has such colorful readers.  [...]

[...] wid a custom lace wig Wow…. this is horrible!!!! Sandra Rose – Who knew they made lacefront wigs for babies? Attached Thumbnails   __________________ "Even a child is known by his [...]

[...] Baby Lacefront November 19, 2009 at 7:09 pm | In baby lacefront | Leave a Comment It’s never to early to instill lifelong hatred – [...]

[...] Front Wig On A Baby http://sandrarose.com/2009/11/19/who…gs-for-babies/ When DD Was smaller i DID put a wig on her, not a glue down one tho just a mesh cap one iykwim, [...]

[...] kind of hood rat ish is this? So there I was browsing the net looking for some gossip when I came across this ghetto a** post of some woman dressing her baby in a lace front [...]

[...] popular black site has reported that baby wigs may be the next big trend for parents who can’t stand to look at [...]

[...] first heard about this story on Sandra Rose’s site a few weeks back but it seems there really are some parents out there who are serious about their [...]

1 Trackbacks

Social comments and analytics for this post

This post was mentioned on Twitter by LaydeeJustice: they done went and put a lacefront wig on this baby’s head. O__o oh em gee http://bit.ly/3xZC0y