Teddy Riley Denies All Allegations Of Abuse

Days before TMZ reported this incident involving legendary producer Teddy Riley, I received an email from the daughter who made the allegations of physical abuse. But I deleted the email without even reading it, believing it to be a prank from a reader.

Anyway, Riley has released a statement denying the allegations. But a judge saw fit to grant his daughter a restraining order soooo…

As TMZ first reported, one of Riley’s adult daughters obtained a restraining order against him, claiming the singer beat her and her sister and threatened to hurt them with a guitar from the video game Rock Band earlier this month.

But in a statement to TMZ, Teddy flat-out denies the allegations — and insists the entire situation arose because his parenting techniques allowed his kids to have “an inflated sense of entitlement and expectation.”

Here’s the statement in its entirety:

186 Responses to “Teddy Riley Denies All Allegations Of Abuse”

Daisy says:

:popcorn:

The truth shall come to light sooner than later

I was :pray: this story wasnt accurate to begin with but time will tell

ReadTheBlog says:

…Perhaps, I should have been a stronger disciplinarian as they were growing up. I worked very hard so that my children would want for nothing…

Translated to say , “I should have whooped their ass when they was kids, but I was on the road all the time, and just subbed paychecks and gifts as good parenting.”

mirsmommy says:

Spanking is one thing, but to try to pull an Elin using a guitar instead of a golf club is another thing……

attorneymom says:

I sent her azz a couple of tweets. He should have whip that spoiled disrespectful azz a long time ago. I can’t stand fresh azz kids.

Krysi J says:

I tell ya what this better be about some real deal HOLYFIELD abuse and not a bad azz kid mad about an azz whoppin cuz if thats the case…

I don’t spare the ROD, and spoil NO chile

do what you gotta do Teddy and let dem MF know, if you can’t dicipline your daughters in your own fukking house that they can take their azzez da FUKK up outta dere.

ricanlbc says:

He did it….did you see the police photos that guitar did a number on her lip and side of head! saw this on another blog site….the girlfriend is the same age as the daughter…and they were battling on twiitter…so teddy made the girlfriend delete her acct and than deleted his. HE GAVE THE ORDER DELETE THE ACCT NOW! LOL HE DID IT BUT THAT YOUNG STUFF GOT HIM SPRUNG.. TOO BAD

mirsmommy says:

ReadTheBlog Says:

_____________________________________________________

:cosign:

BlacJay says:

I TOTALLY agree with Riley – some parents drop the ball when raising their children which allows them to turn 18 and feel as if their grown and do whatever they please. Whether he hit them or not, those are his kids and if she doesn’t like it, she should get out – she’s 18. And if he did hit them, apparently it wasn’t anything to bad because he’s not locked up for it.

mirsmommy says:

attorneymom Says:

_____________________________________________________

:lol: Did you???? What was she saying? Are they fresh????

mizzdallas says:

back in the day my mama tore my little legs up with switches & extension cords.Im glad I got those whoopings… Todays kids they get away with alot of shyt makes me glad I dont have any kids because I will fight a child

MOUTH says:

SAD………Spare the rod/spoil the child, and they become your worst nightmare.

missmiami says:

Call me old fashioned but as my mama still says “u aint neva to old for an a** whooping. i brought you in and will take ya out”. If he did get in that a** it’s probably cuz they kept getting flip @ the mouth and disrespectful. I mean look how they were acting on twitter. so you know they were hella disrespectful in person.

these children missing a good ole’ whooping no matter how ya give it to dem.

FloridaChick813 says:

ReadTheBlog Says:

___________________________________________________

:preach:

VIBABY says:

I dont hit my children……. :coffe:

mizzdallas says:

as a matter of fact TR shouldve stomped her azz back into her mama womb

missy says:

attorneymom Says:

______________________________________-

I use to get beating as a child I didn’t think I deserve none of my beatings..but what child does…..I did back sass a lot and got a lot of slaps but not without saying what i wanted……My grandma had a switch that she use to beat all of her grand kids with….it was a long skinny belt and hurt like heck…….But I rarely got beaten from her seeing as I was a well behaved child……But I turned out great and I got beatings

FloridaChick813 says:

missmiami Says:

these children missing a good ole’ whooping no matter how ya give it to dem.
    _______________________________________________________

:cosign:

starr says:

@VI…i didn’t get either :coffee:

Crislex says:

I truly think that lil girl needed her ass whopped. She probably back talked. I know that is what happened. She was mad and bitter that he hit her and she trying to use the media as an outlet. She better be careful about where she run to for support, cause if she lying, the media will be the same people to ripp her azz a new one.

missy says:

missmiami Says:

these children missing a good ole’ whooping no matter how ya give it to dem.
    ___________________________________-

:cosign:

Daisy says:

He said he would do it (whatever it is) on twitter b4 he cancelled his account

:rofl: at sandra being worried about her credibility

I want to know what the daughter said

KrayZKat says:

@Mizzdalles, girl! I remember those switches. We used to have a bush right outside our door. Between my mama and the neighbor, they picked it clean tearing out azzes up!

Well Teddy, this is what happens when you don’t tow the line when your kids are young. They grow up into little heathens. It’s too late then to whip their grown azzes. Just throw them out your house and call it a day.

cheeks8683 says:

never too old to get your butt whooped lol….I lost my mind for the last time when I was 16 or 17, I pushed past my momma as I was walking past her on the staircase cause we were having an argument…needless to say I lost my footing on the remaining 3 steps….

VIBABY says:

Damn I messed up my :coffee: …lol.

:rofl: @ MizzDallas.

I know TR was hot because I would’ve been. U don’t air our dirty laundry in public. What goes on in this family/house stays in this family/house. That’s the code……. :shotsfired:

VIBABY Says:

I dont hit my children……. :coffe:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don’t hit my child either….I don’t believe in it. I believe most children can be reasoned with. They learn from what they know. You teach a child the right way to deal with emotions, and show them the way by example, they will be fine. My daughter is about as hyper as they come, but she’s a good girl. I grew up being “beat” by switches, extension cords, closed fists, whatever my mama could get her country ass hands on. All it did was make me rebel even more.

As for Teddy and his girls, they were being pretty disrespectful. Even I, who don’t believe in hitting kids, wanted to crack a back real quick….#justsaying

Crislex says:

Did any one read his whole statement on the site with the guy who is a lwayer???? Sounds legit to me

attorneymom says:

@mirsmommy, she didn’t respond by I hope she read them. In a nutshell, I threw some scriptures and told her azz to apologize to her parents.

Marinemomma says:

Shame on children for trying to embarass their parents when they get a well-deserved butt whiping!!! If I were him I would whop their butts again—and I wouldn’t be denying it—I would tell the world “yea I did it and if you don’t like it, you take care of their bad behinds” then what?

Crislex says:

Quote from Teddy Riley: My mother always told me “too many grown people can’t live in one house” so I encourage them to have their own homes if they cannot abide by the rules of mine

:clap:

pointhimout says:

i just want to see the bruises, hell, lets cut to chase. if he really beat them, where are the photos, what hospital, etc? There should be supporting documents to go along with their claim. Dad’s are like putty in their daughter’s hands, so the jury is still out on this one.

ggouch says:

This is obviously another case of CHILDREN, who believe themselves to be BALLERS, bouncing balls that don’t belong to them.

In cieley voice: BEAT EM!

cheeks8683 Says:

I bet you aint try that again :rofl: this reminds me of the skit on Mike Epps latest dvd :) you know when your parents beat you they had to tell everyone how they got in that a**

TruGemini says:

Ain’t no telling what popped off between them daughters and TR’s 22 y/o chick. They prolly was goin hard up in there and I BET them daughters got mad that TR was not frontin on his girl for them…And if Teddy didn’t black that eye, then somebody did cuz her face sho is effed up!

VIBABY says:

@ starr… Were you trying to tell me u never got hit either? I got my azz whooped, but I refuse to hit my children. :nono:

ksmommy05 Says:

VIBABY Says:

I dont hit my children……. :coffe:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your opinion is your opinion & NO DISRESPECT INTENDED BUT ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE HOW CAN A CHILD BE REASONED WITH? They are children that should be reared and guided by adults. But hey if it works for you keep doing it. Maybe you can give me some pointers.

missy says:

My mother told me beating is the last resort….she said if you don’t want to listen after she told you to do something 20 times…..you gone get a whopping……Me and my siblings were hard headed children and didn’t listen often so we got beatings……..But again neither of us turned out bad……And we never use to get beaten just for the heck of it……

@ missmiami

I agree with your children do not reason. They scream and shout till they get what they want. Hell I did it until i became a young adult to learn the consequences that screaming and shouting GETS YOU NO WHERE!!! Jus tlike you dont sit and reason with a 2 month old about going to take a nap…..children are not to be respected nor do they have reasoning, not you teach them those values, but they are children.

starr says:

@VI….i got one spanking from Daddy….and that was it. Wen folks say whopped and beating…i think of something else lol

Silhouette says:

:cosign:
    I wish mine would… :mad:

missmiami says:

@ Everyone that doesn’t beat there kids I agree to a certain extent. I mean a) it depends on there age. teenagers can be reasoned with or punished depending on the CRIME b) It depends on the severity of the offense.

LOL sounds like I’m talking about criminals.

VIBABY says:

@missmiami What does putting hands on a child have to do with rearing and guiding? And I am asking in the most respectful of ways and only using the words you used. (You know how shyt can pop off in here,lol)

mizzdallas says:

@cheeks8683 & sr fam

when I was 17yr I was mad at my mom for somthing I cant remeber what I was mad at her about, but it escalated into an argument and I was mad so I wanted to leave so I was heading towards the front door, my mama stood in front me and she told me “you aint leaving this house” and my grown azz told her “yes I am” I tried to walk pass my mama but she wouldnt move so I pushed her BIG MISTAKE, my mama slapped bejesus out of me, I got mad and wanted to HIT my mama back, she did a wrestling move on me and threw my lil azz on the hardwood floor and told me I bet NOT ever try to hit her again, or she will KILL me!

For that day on I never ever ever ever ever ever ever TRIED my mama again! She put the smack down on my azz

@ missy,

My dad is from the west indies so he AUTO-MATICALLY dont play that saying something more then once shpell. and my mother being raised in Queens, NY with 4 sisters and 4 brothers, she didnt play that shyizz neither. I do not know whats wrong with kids now a days to where they think they can come out the mouth against their parents online or in their home. ANd when did parents become scared of rearing their children????

Marinemomma says:

The bible teaches us to chastise our children for the purpose of correction—you can talk all you want to—that will soon wear off. The day will come when you will have to lay hands on them in an unholy way—keep living—out!

Crislex says:

:cosign: I am dealing with these same scenarios as we speak w/my stepson. Lil bad a** walk in here right pass me without speaking. Almost got drop kicked to da’ flo. How you gone walk pass me in my house without speaking but speak to my 2 year old. Told his daddy he better take care of that OR KEEP HIM AWAY! Needless to say he took care of it & haven’t seen the lil turd in 2-3 days. Be happy when X-mas break over.

That is all :shotsfired:

VIBABY says:

@ starr My dad hit me ONCE and I remember my mother made him do it. He cried after. My mother was an azz whooping fool…lol that heffa was belt happy like a mofo.

j.c. says:

ain’t no child of mine, whom i had to raise, feed, go without for, hustle, do what i had to do, gone talk back to me without getting lit up! we don’t play dat!

KrayZKat says:

Even though I believe in not sparing the rod, some people take spanking to another level. I do believe spanking doesn’t have to be the first order of discipline. I’ve seen parents hit their children for bull-ish reasons like they had an accident while being potty trained. Some kids you can whip until Jesus comes back, and they won’t change. I’ve seen that a lot. I see people screaming and cussing at their children and then they wonder why their child isn’t responding to them or they grow up to be agressive.

missmiami says:

@ VIBABY I hear you. I mean sometimes talking just doesn’t work with kids. Kids will be kids and try you as long as you allow it. But again, every child is different. Some kids to listen the first time around. Over here I have to threaten and lay down the law. But again they are still young 5 & 2 yrs old. Maybe around 9 or 10 years old I can try reasoning with them. They should have matured a little.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Disrespected children is half the reason for hoodrats, pregnant teens, mentally not there, adults we have around the world now.

Daisy says:

@Point you are late the pics are on that other site some of us frequent with her brusies I do believe she sought medical treatment as well per the original story on TMZ

Crislex says:

I do not see what the big deal is about hitting, beating, or spanking your child. I know for a FACT when I have children my vocal cords are not going to get strained, they do what I say ONCE TIME and then thats it, because if I have to get out my comfort zone to walk around the house to find them or resolve and issue that should have been resolved there is going to be problems

and for those who are against the child physical discipline, I guess some of yall havent seen The Super Nanny, to where she went to this home and this womans sons were curing at her, hitting her and all types of disrespectful crap.

@KrayZKat

“Some kids you can whip until Jesus comes back, and they won’t change.”

And if Jesus should come back while I am tuning up mine then He will catch me keeping his word—cause I will not have it—PERIOD!

:rofl: @ Mizzdallas

starr says:

@krazy

My cuz’s pops gave him the beating of a century. Black eye and everything. Now he locked up for beating the boy…and the child is running around with absolutely no respect for anyone. He can’t discipline him from jail, and the boy listens to no one. Even with that beating….the boy ain’t learn nothing. Parents should feel their kids out…a beating isn’t gonna work for everyone

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It starts at home. It starts with the parents. If said parent has been cursing and disrespecting their children OR allowing their child to see them being disrespected, cursed at and hit on, then they mimic. You show a child respect, love, and the RIGHT WAY to be. They will mimic. They do what they see. A child is born it’s a fresh clean slate. We as parents, siblings, relatives, friends, give that blank slate the color and life it goes on to permanently have.

cheeks8683 says:

@ mizzdallas and missmiami…yesssiir…neva evvvvvver, evvvvver, ever, ever, ever (in chris tucker voice from friday) did i try that ish with my momma again. She is the sweetest woman in the world but if u test her boy…its like she been training to fight tyson in his heyday!!!

******************************************************
    are you my momma??? :rofl: dat was hilarious!!!!!!

ksmommy05 Says:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ______________________________________________________

No Ma’am, you are mistaking those hoodrats for young women who have no father in their home neither a mother who gives a damn about thier daughters self worth, also the same for fast ass pregnant teens. Children do not deserve respect. What is a child doing on their own to where they need to be respected? are they paying your bills, helping you work 3 jobs to pay rent? Are they buying groceries??? NOPE…You become proud of your child but you do not respect them. Hell I do not even remember getting respect for my own privacy when I was a teen, WHY?? Because I was living under the roof of my parents who paid the bills, washed my stinking clothes, and fed my phat ass. I will not respect my children, but will teach them to respect others who are older then themselves, and also let them know when I am PROUD of their accomplishments.

Adults earn respect, not children. Thats why girls are walking around pregnant at 16 and they think they grown cause thier mothers RESPECT them.. FCUK THAT

missy says:

Crislex Says:

@ missy,

______________________________________

I live in the West Indies and my daddy rarely beat me…….only when my mother told him she was tired over us……But my mother that woman was belt crazy heavens and earth that woman loved her a belt…….and I want to hit my mother back some times but I never had the courage….I respect her to much…..

But my cousin he tried his father and Uncle and their father never beat them…..because their mother begged his father not to ever beat them again…….so my cousin squared up one day and knock the heck out of my uncle and left the house……he came back home like nothing happen…and they are one happy family…….

MOUTH says:

The reason is because I’m the adult ain’t not reasoning sorry.

mirsmommy says:

All I’m gonna say is, I will f*ck a kid up!!!! :lol: No, but seriously, I spank my kids. Act up like you lost yo mind, and you will catch it. We got spankings, and we came out alright.

But see, I think part of the problem is so many parents try to be the kids’ friends or like Brown said, buy gifts and give money in place of time spent, and as soon as the kid gets outta hand, the parents wanna try to put their foot down, and end up beating the brakes off they a**es.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don’t see how a grown person, an adult with the ability to reason and rationalize can possibly get so angry at a child that they have to strike them. They are the product of you. So if you’re going to lash out at anyone for this child being this way, you should abuse yourself. And yes I’m very serious. And im VERY much against children being beat. And you are right it’s my opinion. Just like you have your own.

Krysi J says:

OH I DIDN’t even miss thang was 18!!

oh shyt well this ain even a conversation :rolleyes:

“WHOOP DAT JIT….!!!(get em’)”

*sidenote*

I was bad as HELL as a child, my grandmother would tear me up when she could catch me, and I don’t regret na’an whooping infact Im greatful…cuz I probably would’ve turned out like my mother otherwise….IM THANKFUL for all my azz whoppings and Im sure that my son and daughter with THANK ME TOO

:waiting:

BELIEVE DAT!!

KrayZKat says:

@starr – that’s exactly my point. People can beat and beat, and it won’t do any good. As a matter of fact, it will only cause rebellion and make the child worse off. I mean, if something isn’t working, doesn’t it make sense to try another angle?

Again, why are people so quick to hit? I feel sorry for many children born to out of control “I’m gonna beat their azzes” parents in nowdays.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    They deserve respect because they are people. Little people, who will grow to eventually be adults. I respect my child because she is mine. BEcause she is beautiful and I want her to know NOBODY has the right to treat her like she is less than a person. Call me a push over or whatever. MY CHILD gets respected and loved. Just like I ask her to say please and thank you, she gets the same courtesy. I believe you have to show the way you want it to heard.

missmiami says:

:offtopic: But when I was doing X-mas shopping I saw this lil dude about 4 or 5 years old w/both parents (ghetto looking I might add) the over spritzed hair, colorful nails, dad had long dreads, gold teeth, big chain and etc. Needless to say I was floored when shorty opened his mouth and had like 4 golds @ the top of his mouth. Of course he also had the crazy looking dreads, big chain, saggy pants and etc. I felt like a lil old white woman cuz I was in shock and ashamed.

Those parents and kids needed an a** whooping

@ missy

man dad nor his mother, my grandmother dont play that. He is a sweet man and I am forever a daddy’s girl, but I will not try either parent. I sometimes get into arguments with my mom but I respect her and always call her back and apologize and tell her I love her.

ksmommy05 Says:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are entitled to your opinion and so am I. We raise our children differently and that is all. Doesn’t mean mine are better nor are yours better. Different strokes for different folks :coffee:

j.c. says:

:rofl: @ missmiami! a lil old white woman? i see stuff like that too. makes you so ashamed. and why is it that those types of people the news people find and put them on at 5, 6 and 10 o’clock news? i hate that!

@ KSmommy

I understand thats your opinion. But i am starting to think maybe your of the Caucasian breed, cause they the only ones i know who “respect” their children and then wind up with a child knocking shyt down in a store. Or acting out a damn fool in a resturant….good luck…..

intensemocha says:

WELL THE JUDGE ISSUED A RESTRAINING ORDER UNTIL THE NEXT COURT DATE-SO HE MUST HAVE BELIEVED THEIR STORY ALSO

AN AZZ WHUPPIN IS ONE THING-KICKING AND PUNCHING IS ABUSE!

IF YOUR FATHER IS ALLOWED TO KICK YOUR AZZ LIKE THAT-WOW WHAT KIND OF AZZ WHUPPIN WOULD A STRANGER GIVE YOU

AND THEY ARE GROWN-I’LL HAVE TO SAY TEDDY YOU ARE DEAD AZZ WRONG-AS THE ADULT AND THE FATHER YOU SHOULD SET A BETTER EXAMPLE

Marinemomma says:

Because you chastned your child does not mean you don’t love and respect them on the contrary—it means that you do cherish them and you want them grow up knowing right from wrong and sometimes it make takes some physical enforcement. Yes they start with a clean slate but when they get out in the world and the world come through you tv a change is gone come—it won’t be long!!! Born in sin and shaped in iniquity—let’s not be enablers—whip that butt!!!

here we go……. :popcorn:

CivilEngineer says:

I got whipped so much as a child I get nervous around belts still. :(

She was under her father’s roof so she has to respect him and follow his rules! He took it too far obviously. You can’t expect a child to respect you if you didn’t enforce that when he/she was young

missy says:

Anyone remember the video of the little boy on DR.PHil when he slapped the stuff out of his mother……….heavens she should have been whooping that butt……Even though he said his mother was treating him bad because his sister died……he had no right to slap her……

That would have been evidence of my assault because my mother would have gave me a two-piece combo of my life…..& I wouldn’t fight back………

Crislex Says:

@ KSmommy

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Too bad your race radar is broken. Born and raised in the south by an equally strong minded very southern single mother who felt the need to release her anger by “not respecting her kids”. I am black as it’s gonna get. I don’t know about your children, but my child is very polite, happy, and mindful. :shrugs: Don’t know what to tell you sweety. Good luck to you also.

intensemocha says:

JUST BECAUSE YOU BEAT A CHILD AND THEY FEAR YOU

DOESN’T MEAN THEY RESPECT YOU

JUST MEANS THAT THEY ARE AFRAID OF YOU

BIG DIFFERENCE!

j.c. says:

marinemomma, im seriously thinking you and my momma were raised in the same house! i believe that if more young people had the values you speak of, the world would be a better place to live.

nika405 says:

I’m the adult and you will respect me as such, I had tried EVERYTHING including therapy with my son…he wanted to be grown just like me talking about so and so’s mama don’t make them do the things I do…I put him out with the clothes on his back and took him to his daddies house. 6 months later, after not getting an allowance, haircut, Xmas gifts, no new clothes or shoes and having to sleep on the couch… he’s a changed child. So I’m going to pray for Teddy and his family.

Crislex says:

I am just not understand why a child deserves respect. You earn respect and you get respect when you are capable of holding your own and taking care of your own responsibly. I didn’t get no respect when I was a child nor a teen and I was treated as a DAUGHTER, not a FRIEND TO MY MOTHER. Hell there are still things to this very day I will not do in front of my moms or dad and that is curse, drink and talk about sex. I just do not do it. I am 24 and my mom will be 44 and she is young. I know some hood ass women my age who are buddy buddy with their moms and will fight their moms int he street just like that cause they mommas wanted to respect them and take down boundaries that a mother and daughter have.

You are supposed to be a parent that your children can confide in, but also a person that your children should fear when they think about straying off a path that you have meticulously paved for them to have a better life than you have or a more eligible life than some of they low down friends have. Now I may not be a mother, but I do have a younger brother living with me whom I have to remind several times that although I am your sister you are in my home and will do what I say or take that crap back to my moms house where it will be MORE CRAP youll have to deal with. I can NOT STAND DISRESPECTFUL CHILDREN!!!

ggouch says:

I am from the ole school. I am not about to have a multitude of conversations with a child. Child defined as someone who depends on me for their food, clothes, dwelling space and overall well being.

Boundries are stretched based upon age, maturity level and case by case scenerios. But as in the beginning and until my end, I AM THE PARENT! I have a 23 year old who got so fustrated he TEXTED DAMN!!! It was to his HEALTHY advantage that he is 500+ miles away!! cause my wrath would have absolutely been a physical one!!

HE is lucky that all he got was a phone call. But when I was done…the kid I RAISED came back to his senses.

******************************************************

:rofl: two piece and a biscuit :rofl:

missmiami says:

:rofl: @ Missy & the two piece combo. Hey let’s just put it this way; atleast the correction officers and etc have jobs because of the ill mannered, disrespectful and non-law abiding citizens that were ONCE CHILDREN running wild aka OCD which is another word for they need a good a** whooping :coffee:

tori-v says:

im enjoying these comments.. yall r a mess
    the pic of him and the two girls needs to be checked because a valuable source has proven that little girl on the right is NOT his daughter. she is an aspiring actress, dancer and model who is now very grown up now and even calls him, UNCLE Teddy! (fyi) just want yall to know the facts… :wink:
    back to lurking… :popcorn:

missmiami says:

Gosh darnett I meant ADD (I didn’t take my meds today so I’m kinda slow)

you betta :preach: GG!

@Crislex

How do you get disrespect out of doing what the BIBLE tells us to do—spare the rod spoil the child? You must have gone through something as a child that is manifesting itself in your parenting and the way you feel about butt whippings. I whopped mine and I love heck out of them—so much so that I would not let anyone else (authority)whop on them—I let them they needed to call me—I was always the enforces and today mine is also polite, happy and mindful—cause she was brought up right!!!

intensemocha says:

EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING IS DESERVING OF RESPECT

RESPECT IS CARING FOR AND CONSIDERING ANOTHER PERSON’S NEEDS, THOUGHTS, AND FEELINGS

AND YES THAT DESCRIPTION INCLUDES CHILDREN AS WELL

SOME POSTERS ARE JUST COMMENTING SO FAR TOO THE LEFT TO MAKE A POINT OR TO TAKE THINGS TO AN EXTREME THAT THEY APPEAR IRRATIONAL/ILLOGICAL

EVERY ONE HAS VALID POINTS ON BOTH SIDES-IT’S WHEN YOU GO THE EXTREME WITH YOUR POINT-YOUR SANITY IS QUESTIONABLE AND MENTAL HEALTH IS QUESTIONED

Crislex says:

And I got my ass TORE UP SEVERAL TIMES in my life and have grown up to be a responsible level headed, cheerful and educated young lady.

Krysi J says:

———————————————————

:preach: :cosign: :rofl:

missy says:

Yes my mother would have give me a 2 piece combo with a biscuit……

But when my mother flinches her hand I flinch back….boy I got slapped a lot as a child…..I just move my head just in case she is thinking about it……

marinemomma, i think you meant that @ksmommy

Help my eyes :-o

KrayZKat says:

ksmommy05 & intensemocha>>>I cosign 100%. I’m reading some very scary comments here. Whoa unto the children born to them. Discipline without love doesn’t work anyway. My mom would tear our azzes up, but we knew she loved us and we were not afraid of her. Some parents are just aggressive and love to strike because maybe their mama did it to them, and their grandmama did it to their mama. The behavior passes down the line. Some parents just hit for stupid, minor offenses.

MOUTH says:

@ 82 Crislex

:cosign:

Marinemomma says:

Thank you j.c. keep me straight when I need it…

Krysi J says:

—————————————————

TELL IT!

@96 who said anything about not loving their kids? #noshade

texarican mamacita says:

In my opinion there is a very big difference in corrective punishment and outright abuse. Most of the time it’s the level of anger of the “hitter” when he/she is doing the hitting.

I do spank my little one because she is shall we say “strong willed” (bad ass more often than not) but I can’t say that I see myself nor my husband straight up beating her or using an object other than a belt (when older) or our hand to strike her bottom. The occasional popping of the mouth for slick talk maybe.

My mom in my eyes was lazying in her parenting and just hit for stuff that she never took the time to properly parent me and teach me to do the right way.

@ Marinemomma

No, I am basically saying that children do not get respect until they are adults and can fend on their own. As a parent, you should always be proud of their accomplishments, but never cross that line to where they think they can jump out the box with you.

And nothing has happened to me as a child. I am cool. I just dont like disrespectful ass kids. My aunt his 8 kids and 5 of them are disrespectful as hell all because she wanted to be free and buddy buddy with them. Now two grandkids later, she crying and sad cause now none of them listen to her in her own home.. NAW SON NOT ME!!!

CivilEngineer says:

Yep and I was afraid of my parents up until I realized that they whipped me to mold me into who I am now. And guess what…I RESPECT THEM FOR THAT!

j.c. Says:

marinemomma, i think you meant that @ksmommy
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think not. I dont remember saying anything about beating a child being disrespectful. I replied to crislex saying no child deserves respect. Scroll up babe.

Marinemomma says:

@ Crislex I @ed you by mistake—Im on your side…

Daisy says:

WELL DAYUM GUCCI

:popcorn:

j.c. says:

ksmommy, girl boo, so uncalled for —————> NEXT!

Marinemomma says:

Precious’ momma was the exception not the rule—that was abuse—no doubt!

Krysi J says:

——————————————————-

thats not the same respect we are speaking of….WE are speaking of the I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, I take CARE OF YOU, FEED YOU, CLOTHE YOU, BATHE YOU, NURSE YOU TO HEALTH WHEN YOU ARE SICK so you better get good grades, do what I tell you when I tell you, and stay outta trouble…RESPECT

you are speaking of something that is usually automatic in a household ran by someone with sense.

missy says:

I don’t think no whoa needs to be upon my kids……because I will raise them how I want to……when I have kids…..I will not take out my anger that I have for others out on them…..but if they get out of line I will put them back in line……

Crislex says:

AND I do not know where in my rants have i said I will not love my future child. My parents tore our asses up YES ALL 5 of us, but we do laugh love and care for one another. I always got mad at my mom when she would strike me or when my dad did, but at the end now that I am 24 I know they did it for a reason. They loved me none the less and that discipline shows through my accomplishments EVERDAY!

intensemocha says:

MY MAMA BEAT US FOR STUPID SHIAT AND WE COULD ALWAYS TELL WHEN WE WERE GOING TO GET OUR AZZ WHUPPED AND IT RARELY HAD TO DO WITH WHAT WE DID AND MORESO OUR MAMA’S MOOD AND IF SHE WAS MAD OR UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON IN HER LIFE

PRAISE GOD THAT MY GRANDPARENTS TOOK US FROM HER BECAUSE OF THIS AND RAISED US AND BECAUSE I LOVED & RESPECTED MY GRANDPARENTS AND KNEW THEY LOVED ME I RARELY WANTED TO DISAPPOINT THEM AND CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND HOW MANY AZZ WHUPPINS I GOT 1 OR 2AND THAT WAS FOR SERIOUS SHIAT LIKE ME AND MY BROTHERS TOOK THEIR CAR FOR A JOY RIDE AND THAT WAS WITH MY G-MA’S BEDROOM SHOE

IT HURT ME MORE THAT I HAD DISAPPOINTED THEM THAN THE HIT SHE GAVE ME WITH THE SHOE

TRUST ME FOLKS IF ALL YOU ARE DOING IS BEATING AND THAT IS ALL, YOUR CHILD FEARS YOU AND DOESN’T RESPECT YOU AND ONE DAY WILL INFLICT THEIR ANGER ON SOMENE ELSE BY BEING AN ABUSER JUST LIKE YOU

IF YOUR CHILD KNOWS YOU LOVE THEM AND YOU SINCERELY WANT THE BEST FOR THEM-A WHUPPIN EVERY NOW AND THEN IS OK BUT IT SHOULDN’T BE THE FIRST TASTIC BUT A LAST RESORT TO AN ONGOING ISSUE

@ Marinemomma

:) thanks I thought it was for someone else lol…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I’m sorry. Maybe i’m having a dun dun dun moment. I don’t get it. In all seriousness, define not giving a child respect.

Krysi J says:

———————————————————-

anybody can file a restraining order….shyt don’t even have to have happened and the police will serve your azz paperwork.

Marinemomma Says:

Precious’ momma was the exception not the rule—that was abuse—no doubt!
    __________________________________

Yea precious mommma was STRIGHT UP ABUSE lol…i dont mean to laugh but that is not the type of discipline I am talking about.

@intense

It was unfortunate what you went through with your mother, but just because your mom had some problems, does not mean that every parent who spanks their child has those same issues—you sound like you may have been traumatized by her…

intensemocha says:

AND THOSE WITHOUT CHILDREN SHOULD REALLY FALL BACK

UNTIL YOU CROSS THAT THRESHOLD AS A PARENT YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW THE HALF OF WHAT IT ENTAILS YOU JUST BUMPIN GUMZ ABOUT SHIAT YOU HEARD SOMEONE ELSE SAY OR WHAT YOU FEEL YOU MAY DO ONE DAY

FALL BACK FOR REAL-WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR LITTLE YOU IN THEIR EYES- I HARDLY DOUBT IT WILL BE AS EASY AS YOU TYPE TO WIELD ALL THOSE AZZ WHUPPINS YOU CLAIMING YOU WOULD GIVE

NO TRUE PARENT REALLY WANTS TO INFLICT PAIN ON THEIR CHILD-THAT’S WHY “PARENTS” UNDERSTAND WHAT “THEIR” PARENTS MEANT WHEN THEY SAID “THIS IS GOING TO HURT ME MORE THAN IT IS YOU”

TRUST ME-YOU JUST TALKING RIGHT NOW AND I REALLY DON’T CARE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT MY COMMENTS CAUSE YOU ARE RECKLESS AT THE MOUTH ANY HOW….

missmiami says:

Let me sound ignorant by saying I SUPPORT PUTTING FEAR IN YOUR CHILD!!!!!!!!! I purposely put fear in my child. My kids better fear me and my wrath because when they are faced with making a decision about doing what’s right or wrong I want them to think very hard about the consequences and dealing with ME

intensemocha says:

MY DEAR PUHLEEZE RE-READ MY COMMENTS

I SPANK MY DAYUM CHILD AND I HAVE ONE ADULT AND A FIVE YEAR OLD

WE ARE TALKING ABUSE NOT SPANKING

PLEASE SPARE ME THE INTERNET PART-TIME COUNSELOR SHENANIGANS

KrayZKat says:

Crislex,

**************************************************
    My question is, how can a child confide in a parent they fear? If I was a child made a mistake, which we all do, I wouldn’t want to fear my parent’s retribution. I’m all for teaching and laying down the law, but it goes too far sometimes. We all stray at one time or another. You can’t beat perfection into a child. If anything, they become more rebellious and hate you in the long run. I used to work with children and families and see this all the time.

I mean, I’ve seen a parent haul off and whip the living daylights out of their child who had an accident while potty training. I will never tell a parent how to raise a child because that’s not my place, but I’ll be d*mned if I’m going to sit back and watch a child be mistreated. I mean, how would that parent feel if they were trying to learn something, and everytime they made a mistake, someone came along and beat the sh*t out of them? It’s insanity.

heavn_sent says:

@ Intense: Uh-oh you starting somthing now!

intensemocha says:

YEP ANYONE CAN FILE FOR A RESTRAINING ORDER

BUT ONLY A JUDGE CAN ISSUE ONE

SOME OF THIS SHIAT IS JUST DAYUM LOGIC-

I’VE OVERSTAYED CAUSE SOME OF YOU MOFOS ARE JUST PLAIN IRRITATING AND IGNORANT

PEACE!!!!

Marinemomma says:

You sounding more and more traumatic — take it down a thousand—we all ain’t your enemy—professor

missy says:

I helped raised my little brother from when he was a baby……and I tear his hip up when he gets disrespectful….You don’t need to push or get a life cut out of you to know how it feels to have a child……parent hood comes in all shapes and forms….

missmiami says:

:coffee: **says to self “what is that voice”** It’s just irrelevancy I guess……. moving right along.

missmiami says:

Some people always gotta prove a point and MESS UP THE NICE CONSTRUCTIVE CONVERSATION WE WERE HAVING AS ADULTS. EVERYTHING AINT GOTS TO BE SO SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!! GEE WHIZ BUDDY HOLLY :shotsfired:

Take it down a lil. Slow down Titto damn

missy says:

I fear my parents……& tell them stuff….It doesn’t have to be a fear that you can’t be in the same room as them but more of a respect not to ever put your hands on them…..

Krysi J says:

———————————————————

please take your own advice gurl… :rolleyes:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You, Intense yea. I think we in the same brain.

KrayZKat says:

j.c. Says:

@96 who said anything about not loving their kids? #noshade
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Well actions speak louder than words in my opinion.

missmiami says:

Missy says: parent hood comes in all shapes and forms….

:cosign: do what works for you. We all have a different way of doing things

intensemocha says:

@MARINEMAMMA

SIT AND SPIN, SIT AND SPIN

I’VE HAD MORE INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATIONS WITH MY 5 YEAR OLD

SOME OF YOU ARE DEVOID OF LOGIC TO THE POINT IT’S PATHETIC

YOU SEETHING, FOAMING, CLUCKING HENS DON’T EVEN FOCUS ON THE CONTENT OF SOMEONE’S POST BEFORE YOU LAUNCH AN ATTACK

BIATCH NO WHERE DID I STATE DON’T SPANK YOUR CHILD-DUH!

WHAT I SAID WAS FEAR AND RESPECT IS TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

JUST LIKE A SPANKING AND ABUSE ARE-BUT OF COURSE LOGIC FLEW RIGHT OVER YOUR DUMB AZZ HEAD

PEACE HEFFAS!!!! YALL CAN GO ON A WITCH HUNT WITH SOMEONE ELSE MOVING ON……CAUSE THE SHIAT DON’T RUN THAT DEEP

KrayZKat Says:

j.c. Says:

@96 who said anything about not loving their kids? #noshade
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Well actions speak louder than words in my opinion.
    *********************************************************
    glad your opinion doesn’t affect me and mine

@ KrayZ

I understand what your saying but the things I was scared to tell my mom CAME TO LIGHT and I got my azz whooped any. So i just grew up and stopped hiding things.

I will raise a hand to anything that needs discipline. Hell I even spank my cats. I do not see them jumping on my damn counters any more or on top of my fridge eating my damn bread. lol and they still sleep under me at night and meow like hell when I get home to play with them. No I am not an aminal abuser, but I will not have cats or kids disrespect me.

prettyinpink1218 says:

Im all for the beatings/whoopings. My parents stopped handing them out to me around the age of 10, after that I didnt act out anymore. NOW my sister never got any and the things that come out of her mouth that are said would make some of you line up to beat that azz. And shes 23

j.c. says:

BIATCH NO WHERE DID I STATE DON’T SPANK YOUR CHILD-DUH!
    *******************************************************
    dis right here is why i don’t comment on some post. very uncalled for. no reason to disrespect anyone and their opinion.

@ intense…

Did the CAP key abuse you as a child? Cause you stay abusing it. Im putting a restraining order on you and the keyboard.

How the daughter gonna get a restraining order when she lives in the man’s house? And if there was evidence that he hit her with a guitar (which TMZ has backtracked on) he would be arrested. I think he may has slapped the sh*t out of her and I bet a million bucks she had it coming. Supposedly they don’t like Teddy’s new woman. Little do they know they have no right to run his life.

@ intense

If this is your intellect showing I hate to see you when you are trying to act mature—and by the way counseling is my part-time gig and like I said TRAUMATIZED—Prozac will help…

ksmommy05 says:

Damn. Can’t have a friendly debate. We’re all adults here………i think?????

missmiami says:

Practice what ya preach. Some folks just show there mentality on there own. Look @ the lack of vocabulary. Ignorant females w/a lack of vocab are always the first persons to use the word “B**CH” whenever they are angry. Sweetie they sell dictionaries as well as a thesaurus at your local walmart or dollar tree or even Barnes and Noble.

Krysi J says:

——————————————————-

NOT RESPECTING A CHILD as you call it

is simply NOT allowing a child to think they are grown, not allowing a child to think they have any type of upper hand or THE SAME LEVEL OF RESPECT as you….because YOU ARE THEIR CAREGIVER and more importantly AN ADULT.

imalurker says:

@Crislex :lolol: at the CAP key comment

prettyinpink1218 says:

Can we just go back to the friendly debate…

missmiami Says:

Practice what ya preach. Some folks just show there mentality on there own.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Where have i disrespected anyone or called them out of their name?????

Tyzgurl says:

Well I have a almost 3year old. I don’t haul off and hit her for everything she does…it will actually hurt me and my feelings more than it will hurt her. But I would pop that a$$ with no hesitation if she is doing something dangerous…like messing with plugs or the stove. She gets it now being older, but when she was little I used to tear that little a$$ up.

missmiami says:

K I AM LIKE TUPAC WHEN IT COMES TO WAR OR WHATEVER MEANING NO HOLDS BAR SO I AM GONNA SAY SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS THINKING BUT WON’T SAY:

MAYBE YOUR MOM HIT YOU AND BEAT YOU WITH A SHOE FOR A REASON AND MAYBE YOU DESERVED IT ;) SHE PROBABLY WAS TRYING TO BEAT THE UNCLEAN SPIRIT OUTTA YOU.

VERY HURTFUL BUT SOME FOLKS MAKE YOU WANNA GO THERE.

K ON TO THE NEXT POST

***NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING***

Marinemomma says:

Name calling is what we resort to when we want to inflict hurt cause we have no valid argument. I respect my fellow Queens too much to stoop to such a level and besides that I don’t know any of you like that…I do enjoying lurking and commenting from time to time. I’m starting to think I should have stayed lurking…Oh well..Happy New Year SR Family! I’m out…

Crislex says:

Intense reminds me of those dolls that you would wind up and then they slowly die down when the energy run out

missmiami says:

@ ksmommy05 we have all had a healthy debate. You seem very RATIONAL and of a sane mind. Kudo’s to you and your children for not putting on an internet front. I was referring to the other WACKO!

Get it INTENSEMOCHA must be the screenname for a reason. Who thinks of using INTENSE as part of a screen name

NOT RESPECTING A CHILD as you call it

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    lolol. My. Goodness. Ok. I think i’m giving up on this conversation. This entire thing has gone from friendly debate between intellectual adults to just snap fest :-)

:offtopic: is everyone ready for New Years???! I’m gonna sleep in and enjoy my 4 day weekend.

chase says:

My grandmother did not believe in hitting, but other family members did. I can count on one hand the spankings I got, I was such a smart mouth kid, but my granny refused to hit me. To this day I don’t understand why. The times I did get hit once by my mom, once by my dad, and once by my aunt. Once my granny found out she put the fear of GOD in them and needless to say they never ever did it again.

Crislex I agree w/ u, I was always told “u don’t get respect as a child, u earn it”. That was the motto in my granny’s house and that is the motto in my house.

I just have to look at my 12 year old and he knows not to try me. I don’t play that and his dad does not play that. He is one of the most respectful kids on the face of the earth. I have kicked his tail on a few occasions and best believe he got the message. Now I have to begin work on my 2 year old, with his potty mouth…he is definitely going to give me a run for my money!!

pointhimout says:

@139, bird i was asking that same question yesterday. how is he to stay 100 yards away and they’re in his house?

i saw the ‘bruise.’ girl sit down. you got outta pocket, he slapped the hell outta you, as he should have, and you got pissed. kids dont get to choose who their parents date. you got to let that ride out.

i may be wrong but im sensing this all had to do with their dislike for his girlfriend and it’s cutting into their access to his money. some of the things the daughter said are either out of anger, but ultimately, how she really feels. and so far, none of it spells “daddy, i know we love each other and have hit a bump in the road.” her posts have moreso been he will get what he deserved and will end up alone. OUCH.

So much for bought affection. it only masked some obvious discontent or resentment. poor teddy. join chris brown in the corner. we’re getting, once again, the side of the story that makes the man out to be the animal.

cheeks8683 says:

BIATCH NO WHERE DID I STATE DON’T SPANK YOUR CHILD-DUH!
    ………………………………

alright, alright, calm down this is not MTO folks!!!!

cheeks8683 says:

i mean this is not ****

VIBABY says:

I never had to use a belt or my hands to teach my child respect or anything else. IMO when you use your hands you are saying that you ran out of options/couldnt think of anything else and this is all u could think of. Too many other ways to show a child the consequences of their actions to ever have to lay hands on them imo. Hell, I dont even yell at my son, its just not necessary to get my point across. Thats just me though…. :coffee:

Krysi J says:

YEP ANYONE CAN FILE FOR A RESTRAINING ORDER

BUT ONLY A JUDGE CAN ISSUE ONE
    —————————————————

TEMPORARY HOE…TEMPORARILY!

nobody will get a years worth of RESTRAINT until after the court date, where the judge will say SO!

yea and I can’t stand IGNORANT-IRRITATING-BULLSHYT TALKING MFs either, so LURK da fukk outta here.

Marinemomma Says:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I’m sorry. I had to respond (sorry!). On that same wave link, violence is what we resort to when we want to inflict hurt and pain because we have no valid way of expressing disdain/frustration/hurt in words.

cheeks8683 says:

oh i guess it blocks out the letters if u type in another site on here. Well I mean its not one of those “other” ghetto/hood sites :) Kepp it clean y’all

ksmommy05 says:

PEOPLE CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN. EVERYONE!!! EVERYBODY!!!! THOSE I AGREE WITH AND THOSE I DON’T!!! IT’S THE INTERNET!!!! WE’RE ADULTS!!!!! NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO AGREE. LETS DISAGREE IN A FRIENDLY WAY. PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSEEEE???????!!! *end rant*

mizzdallas says:

intensemocha Says:

MY MAMA BEAT US FOR STUPID SHIAT
    *************************************

Is that way you type in ALL CAPS..?

@miss dallas

LMAOFFF!!!

missy says:

some of y’all have me :rofl: with y’all comments…… :dead:

Crislex says:

I would like to know what his daughter said on her twitter page.. Cause i know she already deserved it but I wanna really see what she said… Any one know where I can get a peek?

:offtopic:

I remember when i used to be a lurker and member called kymystry had me rolling. It was some post about Thugtician and she kept posting questions asking what he was? a thug mortician? Get gansta with embalming fluid. A thugs politician, a thug beautician. omg that was hilarious….

Daisy says:

@Mizz GET OUT :rofl:

Daisy says:

@KS I say thumb thugs (c) Tameka Raymond

Krysi J says:

——————————————————-

OK you got me :rofl: …………..but if she come back in this MF, Ill be back at it.

:offtopic:

I am starting to get irritated by females on youtube with refrigerator bodies making sexy dance videos…. UGHHH

:offtopic:

Slim thug twit pic of him having sex in the bathroom…wow he is trying to stay relevant

CivilEngineer says:

@Crislex…I wish you could post links. I have yet to see anything funnier than that big girl standing on the end table singing along to Trey Songz :rofl: just thinking about

I see it got real (CAPITALIZED) in here today…glad I went to lunch.

j.c. says:

ksmommy, thanks! that was a good laugh!
    =====================================================

what EXACTLY is a Thugtician .. a Thug that Does HAIR like on Queen Latifiah’s Beauty Shop … does he drink his tea with his pinky up … dance to Salt & Peppa’s I’ll take your man ? ? i mean .. THUGTICIAN ? ? … what IS it ?

a Thug who’s a Magician .. can he pull a Blunt outta his hat … can he saw a single mother in half … can he float his ari force ones in mid air ? ? ?

j.c. says:

crislex, who was he doing? he and letoya luckett used to be booed up

@ slim thug THAT IS :hurl:

KrayZKat says:

j.c. Says:

KrayZKat Says:

j.c. Says:

@96 who said anything about not loving their kids? #noshade
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Well actions speak louder than words in my opinion.
    *********************************************************
    glad your opinion doesn’t affect me and mine
    *********************************************************
    Too each his/her own.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

i wish some of yall had instant messagin at work

Peachizz says:

“That’s the way it goes sometimes in the world of blogging. Decisions have to be made on a daily basis to maintain credibility.”
    ….. Is that so!!!!

Lemondrop says:

******DEAD******** at #23 ROTF….I cant stop laughin, got me cryin @ “lost my footing”

~LovLi~ says:

Sitting here reading these comments and shaking my head. Interesting how people will defend their right to their OPINION all the while trying to prove someone else’s OPINION is “wrong”. Some adults can’t have a conversation online without name calling. Ironically, name calling is what some kids get “whooped”, beat, spanked, and hit for as a means to teach them that it’s a “no-no”. People here claiming they got spanked so bad obviously didn’t get that beat out of them. Nor were those spankings effective enough to beat the respect for someone else’s way of thinking into you.

Anyway, regarding the subject of chastisement it’s interesting that Chris Brown is a punk etcetera for what he did and so many women are quick to say they “wish” a man would” put his hands on them, but a young lady’s father ALLEGEDLY does the same and he’s a hero. {Scratching my head.} Just seems to me that it would have been easier to tell the girl(s) to leave than go medieval. Seems like anyone who would hit a person that is NOT posing a physical threat to them, no matter what the relationship is, has anger issues.
    The father should be a protector and probably NOT dating GIRLS his kids went to school with and expecting everything to be copacetic. If he has already failed them in their adolescent years, his current way of handling things is not going to change that. Sounds like he needs to learn a MATURE adult way of handling things. I just don’t see how hitting is warranted. So sad that some people think it was/is. I wonder how on board with what (ALLEGEDLY) happened would some of you be if it were your daughter.

Shauny says:

Damn I read EVERY comment and I am constantly confused by some of yall on here. Just SMH @ mf that are saying this chit is cool. We went from a man shouldn’t hit a woman unless she hits him first, to if you’re mouthing off it’s o.k because that man is your parent. A MAN SHOULD NOT BE HITTING A WOMAN LIKE THAT PERIOD.

ksmommy, intense, VI, and especially Lovli I agree with your stance on this. **** is not cool or o.k. There are better ways than to beat the chit out of your child. If you don’t respect your child how are we going to demand respect from them? That’s a damn 2 way street.

And why is he denying it now when he was on Twitter saying yeah I did it and I’ll do it again. Get the fvck outta here. He’s a coward and not a real man to have to resort to hitting his DAUGHTERS like that.

I have to leave this post now, just wow…and there are parents on here…wow

attorneymom says:

It ain’t just hoodratz not doing there job as parent. These rich educated suburban mf(s) ain’t doing a great job with their children.

attorneymom says:

I meant parents.

commonswifey says:

I agree with children respecting their parents but I do not agree with how TR handled this situation.He beat his daughter to the point she has bruises on her face.I dont see how anyone could think that’s cool.He cant expect him to respect him if hes never demanded that from them in 18 years.He should of just kicked her out.

iscream says:

Who ever that 22 year old is that he is dating better watch out….. :coffee:

#atthereal krysi J

You made me lol in this post for real.

1 Pingbacks

[...] Due to recent events, I am compelled to respond in detail to accusations made against me, by my daughters.I love my Daughters, but I will not allow my children to disrespect me in my home. Contrary to what I have been accused of, I would never beat my children.Perhaps, I should have been a stronger disciplinarian as they were growing up. I worked very hard so that my children would want for nothing. – link [...]