52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards Open Thread

I’ll be dining out tonight, so, unfortunately, I will miss the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards telecast (as I always do every year). You can use this open thread to jot down your thoughts and opinions on tonight’s show, or whatever else is on your mind.

Don’t forget, tomorrow I’m posting my revealing videotaped interview with actress and former First Lady LisaRaye, who co-hosted the Trumpet Awards over the weekend!

Below and after the break are photos from last night’s Clive Davis pre-GRAMMY party.

Doesn’t Rihanna look fabulous in her Viktor and Rolf 2010 Spring Collection tulle corset dress?

Psuedo-singer Ciara wore Big Bird Couture last night on the red carpet. Actually, she was wearing Givenchy from the Spring 2010 Couture Collection, according to the Fashion Critic.

Remember when Usher was king of R&B? It’s a shame what Tameka Foster did to his career.

Keri Hilson looks like the statue of liberty in this gold chainlink dress with shimmering gold powder dust all over her body. Too much?

Taylor Swift should win an award just for killing Kanye West’s career

MORE pics after the break!

Singer/songwriter Sean Garrett is so killing the game right now!

Who told Toni Braxton this pose was cute?

Jennifer Hudson looks so elegant after dropping about 50 pounds of baby fat!

Legend Mary J. Blige and husband Kendu kept up appearances for the photogs. Kendu is trying hard, but it’s obvious that their relationship has gone south. As Wendy Williams would say, the truth is written all over Mary’s face.

Actress Gabrielle Union is always good for a few laughs at any red carpet event

Doesn’t singer/songwriter Neyo look like Jessica White’s gay stylist?

T-Pain is a joke as usual

Legend Natalie Cole was beautiful last night! Kudos to her makeup artist.

Why were Wyclef and his wife Milky (or whatever her name is) at the pre-GRAMMY party? Is he up for an award?

Singer Mya looked boring as usual

Photos: Wireimage/Getty

507 Responses to “52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards Open Thread”

ryand91 says:

Ciara can never get it right on the fashion or music side can she? Rihanna looks fab as always..J. Hud needs to shoot her stylist that dress looks straight out of Purple Rain. Maya is such a pretty, yet boring girl. Mary and Kendu need to just go ahead and cancel Christmas. Usher’s career is through. Keri never gets it quite right ever. No comment on all else..

Krysi J says:

Bout time Rhianna get a perm!

with the exception of sear garrents bottom half, that gold dress, the SILVER DRESS :rolleyes: , the pink framed shades….well hell T-pain’s ensemble all together, and the thin ends on Milky’s wig….everybody looked nice! :yea:

talldrink says:

Ri-ri and Ciara-NO. I loved what Mya was wearing.

LOL ar “killing Kanye’s career”…poor thing got banned here too

I cant with Ciara.. I guess I’ll take this over the Da Brat cornrows in “Like A Boy”

trynabeme says:

Ion’t like Rhi Rhi’s dress…looks like it came from 5, 7, 9…she was supposed to step on the scene KILL U HOES after last year’s fiasco!!!

@Krysi…maybe she was just waitin’ for a major event to perm her hair :lolol: U know after Good Hair many ppl decided to detox off the creamy crack!

Hate on Ci allllllll u want Sandra…u STILL show her love continuously just by postin’ on her.

@Missy…I’m out of the loop…….u & SG beefin’ or sumphin’? Why you let him out wit that tight ass blazer on?

Luv J-Hud….that dress, not so much. :shrugs:

I don’t wanna believe you about Mary & Kendu…but she does have that “talkin’ thru the teeth look on her face” *yea, its all good for the cameras but just wait!* :lolol:

Is T-Pain aroused in this pix or am I trippin’?????????? :surprised:

Natalie looks nice! Show these youngstas how to do it!!! Work it mama!!!!

& U know Wyclef still tryna promote his cause….it’s both YOUNG & OLD MONEY up in that piece!!!!! GET IT ‘CLEF!!!!

Rhianna’s dress…HATED IT!!!!!

Ciara…Lawd. Does she even have a stylist?

Usher just looks thrown together. Looks like he was out partying the night before, slept in his clothes and just woke up and went.

Keri Hilson looks like a Solid Gold dancer.

Taylor Swift looks beautiful. But she ain’t fooling me with that “Good Girl” act she got going on. It’s all in the eyes.

Are those crushed velvet pants Sean Garrett has on? :shrugs:

Toni Braxton needs to give it up. You are not 25 anymore and that “trying to be a sex symbol” thing ain’t workig anymore. Grow up and act your age.

Jennifer Hudson looks a hot azz confried mess. SMDH She didn’t even try. Just said fukk all and any type of effort.

Mary looks pretty and age appropriate.

Gabrielle looks so happy to be there.

Enough T-Pain. It’s not funny anymore.

Mya looked nice.

That is all.

trynabeme says:

**********************************************
    :cosign:

trynabeme Says:

Is T-Pain aroused in this pix or am I trippin’??????????
    _________________________________

I was thinking the same thing! :blink:

Joja86 says:

Watching the Grammy’s pre telecast right now!! Check it out guys http://www.grammy.com/ live

Daisy says:

Rihanna looks FAB but not feeling her dress

J Hud you betta Work Bish hate the sleeves on the dress but she looks GOOD

Mya well done :clap:
    MJB I hope u show out tonight on the Grammys

MsKeribaby I never or rather rarely like your style but u are a very pretty girl all the same

RIP gma

attorneymom says:

I have been on E for most of the day and a few of their Grammy commercial clown Kanye. What would an award show be without Kanye West. Boring.

Notwithstanding, I can’t wait to see the Michael Jackson tribute.

Joja86 says:

Looking forward to Jamie Foxx & Tpain, Lil Wayne & Drake & Em, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, MJ tribute, Maxwell, Pink, Black Eyed Peas. Also the Haiti relief portion..hence why Wyclef is probably there. Seems like I can sit through most of this show. I feel MJ’s kids being there will be touching =(

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Hey, I hate to be the one to call my girl Mary out on this…but is it plastic surgery, botox, restylane or what has she being doing with her face in just the past couple of years? No hate, cuz she looks flawless. :yes:

But check out the pic Sandra has on the banner going across to of the screen (the old pic of Mary and Porsche Foxx) it is a hella difference.

When my black starts to crack, I hope I can afford to put the pieces back together just like she did. :thumbsup:

1st off I am pissed the Chris Brown is still being punished, I have yet to see a Micheal Jackson tribute worth watching, aside from Janet’s at the Mtv awards.

2ndly did yall peep Usher’s raggedy finger? Remember he was always wearing that finger condom it looks a lil weird.

3rd the only reason why Wycelf is at the grammy’s is because he is milking, yes milking the haiti thing. if he doesn’t have an album out why is he there???

I really wish ciara would fire her stylist, she looks a plum fool. wtf is that she is wearing, she’s in L.A if i am not mistaken and its not even cold there. the shorts are cute but that jacket sweater is not!

and j hudson is to pretty to be walking around looking that cheap

attorneymom says:

T-Pain looks one the motorcycle monkeys from movie The Wiz. I feel like singing Don’t Bring Me No Bad News when I look at him.

kwall says:

i think everyone looks decent. even mary and ken’dont who are trying their best to look in love.

wait the execption is jhud…who looks like grimace from mcdonalds in that purpa sack…and c-error looks like she about to take flight any second….

RIP gma
    I’m sorry to hear about your gma. My prayers go out to you and your family.

attorneymom says:

@Daisy, did your grandma transition?

attorneymom Says:

________________________________________
    You done made me show my age. My mother took me to see the 1975 Broadway play of “The Wiz”. I was only 6 years old sitting front row…singing and dancing in my seat like I was grown. Stephanie Mills brought the house down and I was in tears :crying1: by the time she sang “No Place Like Home”.

Daisy says:

How is Wyclef milking the Haiti situation when he had been serving and helping his people way before the earthquake??? I don’t get it :shrug:

Joja86 says:

Especially since its known that the Grammys is doing a Haiti relief portion.. best he represents *shrugs*

Sorry about your loss Daisy

trynabeme says:

@daisy, sorry to hear about your loss

trynabeme says:

I am pissed the Chris Brown is still being punished
    ********************************************
    Me too… :coffee:

chase says:

Aww sorry Daisy about the loss of you grandma, mine raised me so when she goes lawd knows I will be a total mess….

I like Taylor Swifts dress its nice…

Wyclef’s wife is Claudinette (sp)…Milk is his sister..

Mary has aged better than I expected her to w/ or w/ out any help!

Mya also looked nice as well as Natalie Cole and Toni Braxton..

Hey Sean Garrett how u doin w/ your big head self…

I don’t have anything nice to say about the rest…

diademe says:

mistarie Says:

I haven’t noticed before, but when you say it, I had to agree so bad! She’s got the exactly same look on her face that I usually got.. haha

Rihanna’s dress is UGLY

Ci-error looks like a chicken…somebody need to bring her azz to KFC and pluck her!

Paging Missy!!! What is going on wit ya boy SG?? The extra smmmeeediummm blazer and the pajama pants.. :shrugs:

:wtf: is on T-Pain’s head?

Everybody else is okay or boring…

@Daisy…I’m so sorry to hear about your gma :(

Summers says:

Daisy Im so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Daisy says:

Thanks everybody. She is at peace now

attorneymom says:

@CorporateHood, I was born in 1968. 40s rock for real.

I saw the play too! Stephanie Mills is an icon.

Silhouette says:

I hate Rhianna’s dress!

Why is the “industry bicycle” there?

Is just me or does it look like Wyclef and Milky was getting it :hump: in the limo?

Paging Missy to find out what going on with her Rhinoturtles pants. Maybe he lost his luggage?

attorneymom says:

:offtopic: I tweeted Wyclef and asked him did he see Anderson Cooper and Dr. Gupta today. I am tired of the person managing his account asking for money.

attorneymom says:

Rhi Rhi looks like an angel that was just cast out of Heaven. Her wings are all over the place.

Joja86 says:

Gosh Taylor swift racking awards all over the place

attorneymom Says:

@CorporateHood, I was born in 1968. 40s rock for real.

I saw the play too! Stephanie Mills is an icon.
    _________________________________________

I believe we have a lot in common. One of your previous comments really summed it up for me as well….
    *****************************************
    attorneymom says:
    Yes, I am too ghetto for the burb and too burb for the ghetto. I am a House Negro with Field Negro tendencies. And I am proud of who I am and what I have accomplished.
    *****************************************

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Why do celebs arrive in SUV’s instead of Limos now days?

@CorporateHood, I knew I liked your name for a reason. :lol:

attorneymom says:

Hey, click on my name and look at the video of Mother Wisdom sing “Single Ladie” in church.

attorneymom says:

General Platt will be on E! after the commercial break.

attorneymom Says:

@CorporateHood, I knew I liked your name for a reason.
    ____________________________________
    Dig your logo, who created it?

gypsyeyes says:

Hey errybody!!! What’s up? I’m trying to braid my won hair. I’m doing the yarn braids and it’s taking me forever.I was just poking my head in.
    Daisy-I’m sorry for your loss but God knows what He is doing. She’s there just in time for spring because He only picks the best flowers. God Bless you and your family.

Grownman says:

I see that Usher refuses to accept that he’s over 30, dressing like some 21 year old.

Keri is so sexy to me, and she seems like that humble around the way type of girl.

Ciara, damn, the only thing she’s missing are wings and she’d be able to fly. #justsayin

Joja86 says:

Im comin out w/ a single “Titties on ur waistline” or “oversized kid in a stroller” to get a spotlight on the Grammys too. General Larry Platt is everywhere performing

attorneymom says:

General Larry Platt brought some belts to the Grammy’s to give out to those artist with their pants on the ground. :rofl:

Joja86 Says:

_________________________________________
    :rofl: Get yo shine on!

attorneymom Says:

____________________________

Old church lady was gettin it! :rofl:

General Larry Pratt :surprised: with the belts=overthetop!!!

attorneymom says:

@CorporateHood, Gerald Hearne of B Pearl Designs.

Bpearldesigns dot net

Check out my logo for Pink Cotton Entertainment at:

Pinkcottonent dot com

Joja86 says:

3 grammys so far for Beyonce!

Hey y’all….I got an interview on Tuesday :dance:

@Rene, Congrats!

KrayZKat says:

The Grammy’s haven’t been the same since the 80′s.

@Daisy
    Im sorry for your loss. I will :pray: that you recveive comfort from God in your time of sadness.

@Rene
    Yay! Congrats :cheer:
    @Atty mom
    Very different! Not at all what I was expecting…but I mean that in a good way.

Joja86 says:

Lady Gaga better werk with that outfit lol.. Cant wait for her to open up

nsm2545 says:

Hey SR peeps!

Rih – not crazy about the dress. She’s more Random Ridiculousness than Rated R.

Ci – Well..do what ya can to get noticed hon. #tryagain

Natalie C – U look amazing! Keep on living!

Neyo – No matter HOW many women u bring, ur still suspect. Please keep writing good music tho.

J.Hud – Lookin GREAT! Hell I still got a little “baby weight” and my son 20! :grin:

@Htown @attorneymom

Thanks!

kwall says:

oh man daisy i am sorry to read/hear your news ma.

grandma is in a better place now love. my prayers are with yall.

@rene Congrats :clap: You Go Girl :danban:

@attorneymom…the other logo is deep and meaningful.

@rene Congrats :clap: You Go Girl :danban:

@attorneymom…the other logo is deep and meaningful.

MissGauzzz says:

@ daisy…

sorry about ur gma!!! u were blessed to have her so long! mine passed when i was 10 but i can still remember her very very well and i loved her to no end!!

H-Townmama says:

Anyone watching Beyonce on 60 minutes?

@Rene CONGRATS

@Kwall the snow in NC is pretty my gma knew I wanted 2 see some snow so she went and died while its all snowy n pretty out. Today was a beautiful day!

MJB/J Hud WORK BISHES :clap:

I don’t get Lady GaGa she tries 2 hard seems forced oh well *sighs*

nsm2545 says:

@Daisy – So very sorry! Many prayers 4 ya!

@H-TownM – Yes ma’am! Of course ALL Bey Stans are watchin. :grin:

@nsm
    Im not a Bey stan…so sorry :-P

Anna says:

Wow, we got a Sunday posts? I will read the comments later. Bey on 60 minutes, good interview. I am not even a real fan.

nsm2545 says:

@H-TownM

Girl, I had to try. Can’t fault me for that. LOL!

@Anna

Hey hon!

Daisy says:

Rihanna at the grammys HAWT WORK BISH!

I saw Beyawnce on 60mins as usual we didnt learn anything new :shrug:

Ashanti had on a pagent dress but looked cute all the same

@nsm
    @Anna
    Hello fellow Junebug! *waves*

Daisy says:

I didnt like CiCis dress either

Daisy says:

I hope the show isnt dry like it usually is

Hello SR fam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Daisy I said a special :pray: for you in church today.

nsm2545 says:

Lets go GA GA!! Serve ma’am!

Karamelkisses76 says:

Daisy, I’m sooo sorry. Gma may as well been Ma for me so I get it. Love you. Love her. But maybe she has it better than all of us left here.

THE GRAMMYS!!

Daisy
    I saw Beyawnce on 60mins as usual we didnt learn anything new
    ____________________________________________________________

I went to the mall today and smelled her perfume heat. It smelled like lacefront wigs, and leotards.

attorneymom says:

Aw hell nawl, I know Lady DoDo isn’t wearing pink and green.

Anna says:

Hey all. Lady Gaga gags me. :lol: When she stands sitll her outfit looks like a green heart.

:D EAD:

I like this gaga song…speechless

Lady Caca scares me :(

Anna says:

I now see Elton John & Gaga, I’,m ok now. I sitll Love Elton. #don’tjudgeme.

H-Townmama says:

This outfit is actually tame for GaGa

mistarie says:

I don’t know what to say about Lady Gaga. She is sooo…forced. Seeing the video of her from beofre she was famous, I KNOW that this is not her at all. What’s up with the dirt on the face look with her and my MAN Elton John? I love him. Always have.

nsm2545 says:

@Anna

Sublime and Divine!

No judgement here!

Daisy says:

@Karmel my gma was like my mother as well since I lived with her during the school yrs. I am at peace cause I know she is not in pain anymore.

@Ebony THANKS for the :pray: and :rofl: at your Bey comment!

Not feeling GaGa and this opening

mistarie says:

Who is this guy hosting? He sucks.

Anna says:

Daisy, not feeling who the MC is. Really, who is he?

:yawn: already come on Grammys

Daisy says:

Stephon Colbert he has his own late night show he is funny at times but I could have done w/o him

@Anna @mistarie

That’s Stephen Colbert…From the Colbert Report on comedy central

Anna says:

This guy is really boring.

@Mistarie, Daisy, Anna and everyone ekse who said it
    Yeah…he is so dang boring

Glad they got Bey’s Grammy out the way. :lol:

mistarie says:

Single Ladies wins this award? Are you serious? *Attorney Mom blank stare* Is that the dream in that small azz pink jacket?

Daisy says:

GET IT J LO thats my BISH right there 40 and slaying it!!

Anna says:

JLo makes 40 look effertless. You go girl.

I like this song by Green Day

I like Greenday…not all their stuff, but some… that’s my white girl side

Anna says:

LOl @ Daisy. I am 42 and my brother told me I looked good last night. 40 is fab.

Ebony says:

The Grammy show is boring :offtopic: I went to my 1st strip club last night with my hubby. We went to Club Blaze in ATL it was hood fab and I was scared I was going to get shot. I got 2 lap dances and left being caried away. I don’t go out at all. I am always home with my baby but I had a blast

Daisy says:

Bey looked cute 2night her hair was actually tamed but wasnt feeling her dress I thought it made her look wider than she is :shrug:

Ebony says:

I like Green Day too. But if a black person came out with a song called 21 guns they would not be performing it on the grammys

mistarie says:

That song by Green Day kicked azz!!!!!!!!

Beyonce is nominated for 10 Grammys? For what?!?!?!?! That trash with Beyonce and Sasha Fierce? What the hell?

Ebony Says:

The Grammy show is boring I went to my 1st strip club last night with my hubby. We went to Club Blaze in ATL it was hood fab and I was scared I was going to get shot. I got 2 lap dances and left being caried away. I don’t go out at all. I am always home with my baby but I had a blast.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Good for you for getting out. Didn’t someone on this site say that place smelled like a womens locker room, and not in a good way? :lol: I have never been to a stripper with men or women.

@Ebony

Club Blaze on Moreland?? WOW…yeah hood fab would be an appropriate description. Maybe you should try Magic City…that was the first strip club I went to and actually enjoyed it. My hubby doesn’t go to strip clubs…he says he doesn’t understand the point of paying a girl to take off her clothes…he could find lots of uses for that money..lol

Daisy Says:

~~~~~
    Someone must have told her she looked good with the “wider look” because she keeps doing it. Her being nominated for 10 Grammy’s mistarie, I don’t get that either.

attorneymom says:

I hope the Michael Jackson tribute comes soon I am getting sheepy.

missy says:

Sandra gave us a thread for the grammy’s :cheer1:

Sean looking swexy in that pic

Everyone else :yawn:

Green days performance was cuhrazy …… “one 21 guns”

Lady Gaga-SITCHOAZZDOWN NOW

Daisy says:

I wish we had more black romantic comedies

@ Anna

Thank You. I went to Club Blaze because the other strip club in ATL take pics and post them on websites and with my job I cant do things like that. It didn’t smell in there :) and the strippers were very nice. I was talking to all of them

:wtf: is Ciara wearing.

Taylor Swift go play in trafic

Heeeyyyyyyyy Missy! You got somebody other than CB as your gravatar… :blink:

mistarie says:

Bon Jovi has never performed at the Grammys but Beyonce plays every year?!!?!? As you can see I neither appreciate nor like her work. I think she is over rated and has shown not one ounce of growth. Shoot me. Okay I’m over my Bey bashing for the night. Had to let that out.

Ebony says:

Where is Kanye when you need him.

Daisy says:

@Missy :lol: at your new pic. I watched Serenas match last night was glad she won :cheer:

Taylor will be talking alot tonight :coffee:

mistarie Says:

~~~~~
    I am not a Bey fan, but a few yrs. ago she and Prince tore it up.

@renegadesince1985

I want to go to Magic City but they post all those pics on those websites. Not a good look for a teacher :( I can’t have a life anymore

If I were a boy came out in 08 :coffee: :wtf: is she performing this

Daisy says:

@Mis I didnt know that about Bon Jovi and I have loved them since my middle school days. I agree Bey hasnt matured as an artist over the yrs but maybe she will in time at least I hope so. I like some of Beys music (loved DC) but I wasnt feeling her this go round outside of Single Ladies. I never liked if I were a boy :rolleyes:

So Beyonce grabbing herself like a dude now? Yuck
    :hurl:

mistarie says:

I don’t get the men in uniform thing. I’m lost. :shrugs:

@Ebony

You’re a teacher? :claps: what grades?

Anna says:

Bey whips her hair, opps lace front around like it’s going out to style. No wonder she has all the split ends that she does.

WHY IS BEYONCE SINGING ALANIS MORRISETTE???? SHE JUST RUINED THIS SONG FOR ME :hurl:

jazi65 says:

SORRY BEY! Your attempt at rock is :yawn:

:suprised: :eek:

mistarie says:

This child stay stealing peoples stuff. :rolleyes: Does anybody else feel like she is doing too much?

@renegadesince1985

4th grade. Gods precious gifts :)

mistarie Says:

I don’t get the men in uniform thing. I’m lost.
    ~~~~~~~~
    If she was a boy, I guess, and to prove that she can have men on stage while she sings. Don’t ask don’t tell. :lol;

@Mistarie
    I love you for a reason!!!!! Im so tired of her yelling all over the place. So over this chick.

I love that alanis morisette song..ughh…always gotta be doing too much…I’m sorry –she should just retire while she’s ahead

kwall says:

i see sasha came tonite to sing a clip of my old skool alanis song…”you oughta KNOW…!”

love alanis morisette….sasha…not so much…

kwall says:

131 we said that at the same time.

Al-Ameera says:

Ok now I am not normally part of the “I hate Beyonce” crew. I dont care about her either way, but tonight I must say….
    What the hell is wrong with Beyonce, is she serious? Why does she have to over do everything? I don’t get it…I mean really

renegadesince1985 Says:

~~~
    I love Alanis also, but Bey did something diff with it. Can’t get mad at her. Ppl are rotating their Ipods now. :lol:

mistarie says:

@ H-Town: This child is just too much and I am so tired of people at the Grammys riding her jock. Swinging her hair, sliding across the stage and doing a terrible rendition of Alanis Morrisette…I am over her. Please have a damn seat.

missy says:

@Rene-Yaaasss Serena was so happy to win!!! she didn’t care what face she made

BEY- Let Sasha take over and told Camel how she really felt she was grabbing her crotch and then went crazy and sang Alanis(did she let her sing this song) HEAVENS the child scared me…..she ws really mad and they made sure put camel in the front row…..

@Daisy-Yep I am happy Serena won she was looking a little rusty at first but she got into her rhythm

mizzdallas says:

@daisy

sis I’m so sorry for your lost r.i.p gma

back ontopic
    Jlo is the hottest chick on the grammies, beyaki is so overrated I see she has gotten her some media training and wtf do robyn have on…..? I missed CB he doesn’t deserve all the backlash he should be performing also foe the MJ is not worth watching…

hey guys

before i explain why i have been awol..

@Daisy, I saw up top you said you gma is not in pain anymore, and I had to log on to say my heart goes out to you. You sound like a you were extremely close to her and that she played an important role in your life. God Bless You, senorita.

missy says:

Daisy may your gma R.I.P and my condolences

Sing Pink

chase says:

What in the sam hill was Beyonce doing..OMG people will applaud anything she throws at them…that was a hot mess

@ Daisy, sorry for your loss. :sad:

@renegade, I hope you do well in your interview and I hope you get the job :cheer1:

Not watching the Grammy’s. At applebee’s but from what I gathered from everyone’s comments, I’m not missing much.

chase says:

I know daisy I love me some pink!!!

@Mistarie
    I agree…They worships the ground she walks on.

mizzdallas Says:

@daisy

sis I’m so sorry for your lost r.i.p gma

back ontopic
    ~~~
    your pic always makes me laugh. I love Pink. Daisy I did not scroll back up to read the comments, so sad about your Gma.

mizzdallas says:

@mistarie

we have something in common we don’t care for the overrated coochie popping heifer

damn! pink #no homo

Hey everyone,

I haven’t been on here or anywhere else for that matter because of my potential future employment and possible security issues involving any web activities…(can’t go any further than that but ya’ll get the hint :lol: )

Anyway I am here watching these grammy awards with you all and laughing my *** off at your posts. Miss talking to everyone.

And Missy, I haven’t forgotten you b-day is coming next week, on the 7th right? Your Rhino Robe is on it’s way….

Ebony says:

I wish pink would go back to singing r&b music

chase says:

Applebee’s my hubby use to work there, glad he left that place was crazy…

missy says:

HEEEYYYYYY texa …..Did ya watch the season finale of Jersey Shore?

mistarie says:

I love Pink. This child puts her soul into every album she does. No Screaming. Just vocals and…wooo, is she naked. I was typing, looked up and she was naked. What happened? Still love her though.

I love Pink’s voice.

Our Pink’s men wearing the Serena draws? :lo:

Daisy says:

@Tex thanks I was very close to my gma the last 2wks have been very hard I didnt expect to start my yr off this way God had other plans. She was my :heart: and she will be MISSED!!

mistarie says:

Work Bytch!!!!!!!!!! She DID that!!!!!!!!!

Al-Ameera says:

Ok @ Pink gettin everyone wet

Al-Ameera says:

Ok @ Pink gettin everyone wet

I hope Bey took some lessons from Pink

typing too fast. sorry

msluxlorraine says:

love, love, love Pinks performance, the song made me tear up-im a little emotional this week- but Beyonce needs to take a page from her book, thats how u show growth as a performer. It was beautiful. Totally.

@Ebony
    I thought I was the only one

missy says:

mizzdallas Says:

@mistarie

:dead: :rofl:

@texa- *fists pumps* You bringing me my Rhino robe…. I am so touched…

chase says:

I did missy it was o.k., they are suppose to go to the hampton’s next season. I wonder how that will play out for them…

Al-Ameera says:

but at least Pink sings

texarican mamacita says:

Heck yea I did, Missy! That group of crazies are all friends in my head (like you all are :lol: ) They are coming back and this time they are getting PAID! Snooki is priceless, they imitated her on SNL on Saturday night and I was rolling on my couch!

Ebony says:

Keri Hilson go pick up your face

mizzdallas says:

@anna

this gravatar pic was onced used by loyal reader Pisces but she hasn’t been on for long time. This pic symbolize beyaki is a certifed chicken head! lol

@tex welcome back!

@hey! attnymom & missy and everybodyelse

kerri didn’t win an award sad face

missy says:

@Chase-they taking them to the hampton’s for next season…… :eek: I wonder how that will play out also..

Whhhaaaatttt? Snookie an ‘em gonna be up in the Hamptons???? I can’t wait!!!

mizzdallas Says:

@anna

~~~~~~~~~
    :lol: at :chickenhead: Bey looks a mess in that pic, that’s what makes it funny. My thought is Keri will get best new artist.

chase says:

That’s what I read on TMZ…MTV scouts were looking at places in the hampton’s, delaware and some place else but I can’t remember.. Yeah those stiffs in the hampton’s would probably not be to welcoming…

missy says:

HEEEYYYYY mizzdallas and everyone

I didn’t like Keri’s dress….. :nono:

@texa-I didn’t catch the spoof SNL did of them…but Snooki is a hot mess as herself….

@Jersey Shore guido’s at the hamptons :lol:

You know all those WASP women are going to be all over those boys and their husbands will all be checkin out the trash that is JWOW. I can see Sammi (if she comes back, which I doubt) start something with some rich guy out there. Snooki, well…. maybe Keith will come see her…

Keep living your Dream MsKeriBaby!! :clap: for the nomination

renegadesince1985 Says:

Whhhaaaatttt? Snookie an ‘em gonna be up in the Hamptons???? I can’t wait!!!
    ~~~~~~~
    The Hamptons, what? Martha Stewart and P Daddy are not going to like thier space invaded by them, oh wait, Martha and P Daddy have been to jail. :lol:

Miley Cryus :nono:

Anna says:

Why did Miley start out by saying “you ppl”? Who is “you ppl?

mistarie says:

Pink showed Beyonce how it was done. She came out and performed. Not acted an azz to get applause. Work Bytch!!!!!! She killed that.

@Mizzdallas, **waving**

Ebony says:

You remember when the black eyed peas used to be a rap group?

I can barely hear WillIam

I used to love the BEP
    Does anyone remember when they first came out and the singer was black? They werent as well known then…I think that’s what Fergie brought…mainstream appeal.

I got a feeling…wooooooooo hoooooooooo :whistling:

mistarie says:

@ Mizz Dallas: Your pic says it all. No talent, fake hair and tons of make up do not a REAL artist make.

I need the Black Eyed Peas to take this song BACK!!!!

attorneymom says:

Have we entered the Jetson age? Blank stare.

texarican mamacita says:

This performance is way to busy….I’m confused.

Anna says:

Fergie needs some of my Sunday dinner. She is too thin. She already had a second wedding. Is she trying to convince us that all is well in married land, even though her hubby cheated on her with a skripper?

mistarie says:

So the future is robots? :nono:

:lol: @ Anna

@mizzdallas

Your gravi proves Bey is white :coffee:

@Anna

Poor Fergie, that damn Josh Dumel (sp?) dogged her and did it in a so non-discrete way. If his plan was for her to kick him to the curb, it backfired on his butt. Fergie said “you ain’t goin no where!”

@ Ebony: Her gravi proves Bey has had A LOT of skin bleaching. :coffee:

BEP were good

@mistarie

Everything sure has been looking quite like a Transformers movie hasn’t it. From the troops in Bey’s performance, robot people in BEP, Gaga with her futuristic loony self…

chase says:

I am so sick of this futuristic mess, lets not rush time people…the black eye peas were o.k. So far pink has done the best!

Daisy says:

@htown I rememebr that BEP my gfriend has their 1st cd and she was MAD when they added Fergie at 1st but she quickly got over it lol

texarican mamacita Says:

@Anna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    She must be making more money that he is, because she did not kick him to the curb, nor did he leave. He said, “baby let’s get remarried” and she was like, oh how cute, of course I’ll marry you all over again and pretend like you did not sleep with a stripper. :lol:

mistarie says:

@ Texa, I could go into this a lot deeper, but I’ll just let it stay on surface level. Hey, by the way! *waving* I’ve been m.i.a too. Welcome back!

Harpo who these ppl? :confused:

texarican mamacita says:

Love this song by Lady Antebellum….

It is soooo sexy. Me and my hubby always hold hands in the car when it comes on. :love:

chase says:

yawn at this performance…

:rofl: at Daisy

Being in Texas and married to a country man I know who all the country folk are in the show. The words and music to this song are beautiful.

attorneymom says:

Am I the only who thinks the Black Eye Peas are overrated? Blank stare.

Daisy Says:

Harpo who these ppl
    ~
    I’m with you. ? And I listen to all music. I don’t know this one or even who they are.

mistarie says:

@ Texa: I’m so mad at you for that statement. I’m even more upset that you actually know her name and how to spell it. :rofl:

Anna says:

Fade to black was that Heidi and Spence?

chase says:

My 2 year old is making me sing this song and I don’t know any of the words and we never heard it b4…

@mistarie

I know watch you are referring to. It is very intresting. They refer to it on the surface in the transformer’s movie, too.

chase says:

Speidi at the grammy’s??? what is this world coming too!

I love Kathy Griffin

texarican mamacita says:

Dang you, Mistarie for clowning on me for Lady Antebellum. I hate their name though.

Go Kathy Griffin

Steven Colbert…wow!!!

mistarie says:

Wow. Are we surprised that he won this award? He did open the show right? :coffee:

Daisy says:

:yawn: let me pop some :popcorn:

texarican mamacita says:

I like Stephen Colbert and his nerdy self even though he is not all that funny sometimes. He does ALOT for the USO in providing comic relief for our troops overseas and at home.

mistarie says:

@ Texa: Very nice. I thought I was the only one who knew about that.

And that is the groups name? I thought that was the lady’s name. :shrugs:

I like him too!

Daisy says:

@Tex my sister and I LOVE us some country Sugarlnad, Faith, Travs Tritt, Reba, Shania, Dixie Chicks, The Judds, Tim McGraw and others I aint never heard of that group at all

texarican mamacita Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Are our troops that bored? :lol: I don’t know who the guy is. Chris Rocks wife was at our local University Friday and Tommy Davidson was at a comedy club here his weekend.

@Mistarie and Texa
    Its nice to know others are aware too! I heard I needed to look at Watchmen as well…that it tells a lot.

@mistarie

Metropolis 1927 (I think that’s what it was called)

Ebony says:

:coffee: I am going to put some vodka in my cup with hopes this show gets more exciting

mizzdallas says:

lmao @ebony & mistarie

@anna & tex
    I didn’t know fergie husband cheated on her and she remarried that fool! hahhahhahha

@daisy
    I’m bored too

mistarie says:

@ H-Town: I’m up on it Mama! Believe that.

@ Texa: EXACTLY!!!! I will not go down with out a fight. :lol:

@Anna

Not bored but they sure could use some uplifting entertainment while they are on their 4th tour of duty in hell or getting ready to go back again, as are many of my former co-workers in the Army are at this very moment… Or like a few select units that are getting their info ready on Yemen and Pakistan as we speak. I think they appreciate just about anybody that can make them laugh right now.

Im done

H-Townmama says:

Ummm….that was a random opening

WHAT THE FLUCK!!!

They fooled my dumbself, I actually like opera :lol:

mizzdallas says:

jamie is a fool! that’s my peeps

I :heart: Jamie

mistarie says:

See Jamie Foxx gon’ make me kick his azz. Are we really singing “Blame it on the Alcohol” at the Grammys? Wow. We have really hit an all time low.

texarican mamacita says:

Is that Bey in a Tina special bleach blond wig back there?

Is Jamie Fox even singing :wtf:

texarican mamacita says:

Ok, that was cute, T-pain, even though I cannot stand this dang song.

I see Jay boo RiRi is in arm lengths

kwall says:

no jaime did not bust out the running man….boy stop.

Dougie Fresh saved the show

Go Dougie! Go Dougie!

texarican mamacita says:

Ew w w w, some of the words to this dang song are nasty.

Who is this other guy, is it Doug E Fresh? Oh, I like this beat, is that his sis….and Slash playing November rain?

Ebony says:

Jamie brought his sister on stage?

mistarie says:

Oh Hell No!!!!!! Did she really have her big Azz in that outfit? At the Grammys?

DownSouthZeta says:

Why is Precious on the stage?

kwall says:

and slash. and uncle doug-e…man this performance is all over the place….

mizzdallas says:

why do jamie got his retarded sister on stage with him?????

chase says:

What is this performance about! I like how he brought his sister out though

DownSouthZeta says:

Now I feel bad. His sister has Downs Syndrome.

Yall r wrong!!!!

mistarie says:

Wow that performance was interesting. And I could have done without Justin Bieber and that girl. They were all over the place.

Im so over the Grammys I swear I am…Wow
    It used to be such a distinct honor to receive one…now they give them out like candy…so sad :(

texarican mamacita says:

Ya’ll leave Jamie’s sis alone, she is Special.

Waaaaaa, he said Beyonce instead of Bon Jovi!!! Even Justin Bieber is over Sasharated on Bey at this point :lol: And that mess of a girl next to him was the singer of Tik Tok.

kwall says:

that was his sister??????????? glad i said notta nah word about that. said something bout errythang else BUT that….brawhaaaaaa

jazi65 says:

wow the comments about his sis are so uncalled for.

chase says:

yeah the grammy’s use to be so prestigious and now its like the source awards..

chase says:

Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan in a movie together, I’d go see that!!!

@jazi

Most people didn’t know who that was or else I doubt many would have said anything

This comercial about Cop Out with Tracy Morgan and Bruce Willis is so wrong but funny as hell. Tracy: “our Pres. is black, WE make the decisions now”

mistarie says:

His sister has Down Syndrome? Damn, I take the statement back.

chase says:

I agree messing w/ his sister is really mean spirited!

@chase

Yeah, it looks pretty funny : “This is police brutality!” “Not yet…”

texarican mamacita says:

Not everyone knew that was his sis and that she was disabled. To most people she was just somebody pulling a Lil’Mamma… so hence the comments

mistarie says:

This show is putting me to sleep. After Pink, it’s like the show just fell apart.

Ebony says:

Jamie shouldn’t have brought his siter on stage period. Singing blame it on the alchol and bringing his sister up who has down syndrome is all kinds of wrong

DownSouthZeta says:

I actually just looked up on the screen and saw her. I didn’t realize who she was.

@ Ebony: She WAS in the video. :shrugs:

Are they really singing “America the Beautiful”? I guess.

texarican mamacita says:

Okay, they lost me with this one. I have NO clue who the Santa Cowboy is on the piano…

kwall says:

dayum i have not heard anyone…sing “america the beautiful” like that since brother ray (charles)

gone head country yt man. :yes:

cocoa49 says:

rhi rhi your hair is a no no. i am use to her edgy dressing….ciara….never mind i am tried of commenting on her..good nite

At the end of Jamie Fox performance he said sorry Jay for the auto tune

Joja86 says:

I get it…get us all out in the 1st hour & bore us w/ 2 hours of ish but have us locked in b/c MJ tribute probably near the end :sigh:

@ mistarie

She was in the video? I never knew that

Silhouette says:

I bet it meant the world to her so for that reason Jamie gets
    :yea: from me.

chase says:

yeah it did, they asked her on the red carpet what/who she wanted to see the most and she said her brother…. So nice she loves her brother Jaime…

mizzdallas says:

@ebony comment#265
    I fell the phuck out reading ur comment! I swear I was thining the samthing! dead :rofl:

mistarie says:

I don’t care what anyone says, there will NEVER be a TRUE M.J. tribute without Chris Brown. NOBODY does M.J. like him. NO ONE!!!!!!! I am so :mad: that they won’t let him participate.

These Grammy’s are boring the hell outta me :yawn:

:offtopic:

I saw Avatar on in IMAX 3D last night… :yea: That was an awesome movie… I can’t wait till Alice in Wonderland comes out…that’s the next movie i’m excited about seeing!

mistarie says:

@ Ebony. Yes, she was in the video near the end.

RealGAPeach says:

:sick: of Beyonce, her performs sucked! When does her leave of absence begin?

Loved Pink’s performance, scared me for a minute once she started taking clothes off.

The Zac Brown Band was great & that’s my normal kind of music.

alot of y’all are seriously ignorant. Alot of people especially celebs shun and hide family members with disabilities, i thought it was beautiful that he is MAN enough to bring her out, let her enjoy herself. wish you all would have enough sense to see that. I love Jamie but i could have done without TPAIN.

sorry for that rant

RealGAPeach says:

correction – performance

mistarie says:

I thought he was about to introduce someone SERIOUS! Taylor Swift??? Puhleeze.

@ Renegade
    My husband says Avatar is about the Bush Administration invading Iraq

Got damn yoou Taylor Swift. Go play in traffic :mad:

@Renegade

Yeah, I can’t wait for Alice in Wonderland…the Queen of Hearts looks crazy (in a good way)

mistarie says:

If she don’t stop twisting her little body all over the place.

chase says:

I like Taylor but this is boring me….

kwall says:

stevie nicks!!! love her…

Ebony says:

Why are people saying it’s a beatiful thing to bring a down syndrome girl on stage and sing blame it on the alcohol? :(

@Ebony…I can definitely see that. It’s a great movie..they’re making another one.

Taylor Swift sounded off key as hell singing with Stevie Nix

texarican mamacita says:

:rofl: at ebony telling T-Swift to go play in traffic

I like her songs but not her voice if that makes sense..

She is a studio singer like many other artist..difference being is that she write’s her own lyrics and those of other artists.

mistarie says:

I like the way she did this song. It was a cute little twist on it. You can’t even hear Stevie Nicks though. She could have sat that one out.

@texarican mamacita

Taylor swift does not sing. She talks through the song

Dang, Ebony. I just made the connection

Alcohol=Down Syndrome.

chase says:

I hope this tribute does him justice cuz the others were so mediocre!!

texarican mamacita says:

What the heck was wrong with Bey just now, it looked like she was swaying back and forth. Blame it on the alcohol?

mizzdallas says:

@mistarie

I :cosign: there is NOT a MJ tribute w/o CB sad face

@renegadesince1985

I saw avatar on bootleg. When the blue people spoke their language it was written in Russia at the bottom of the screen. The guy I bought it from gave me 3-d glasses.

mizzdallas says:

I so LOVE! Celine Dion she has a voice of an Angel

Anna says:

I left and now I am back. I am a Celine fan/stan.

Ebony says:

Smokey Robinson proves black dont crack

southernbelle says:

I am a Celine Dion stan!!!

mistarie says:

Work J-Hud. She took that weight off. This is nice. Still needed Chris tough. Usher sounded good.

We miss you Mike. :cry:

Why does Bey have on the 3-d glasses

Anna says:

Damn, does everyone need me to email a Sunday meal. Celine needs a smachich.

jazi65 says:

SING IT JHUD!

texarican mamacita says:

Does anybody have 3-d glasses? I love this song and the video that goes with it. It’s so peaceful.

Dang it, Bey. They always catch her doing some goofy expressions :lol:

Carrie Underwood has a good voice and Jennifer is out of this world :clap:

mistarie says:

Smokie Robinson proves that Good plastic surgery does exist.

This can not be the MJ tribute :mad:

texarican mamacita says:

That was a beautiful, simple and elegant tribute. Very well done IMO.

RealGAPeach says:

Tameka Foster-Raymond messed the Grammys this year, haha!!!

That was nice…

The kids look great.

RealGAPeach says:

Now that was beautiful that they allowed his kids to accept his award, and we didn’t have to see their tired hair uncle.

Beautiful kids

mistarie says:

It was a tacky and sad attempt to boost ratings to bring his children out here. Shame on the Jackson family and the Grammys for exploiting these children like this. Disgusting.

Those are not his kids.

texarican mamacita says:

These little kids are making my stone cold heart melt. Poor kids.

chase says:

Aww the kids were scared!!!

H-Townmama says:

His life was crazy and chaotic, but it looks like his kids were the exact opposite. I hope they have the peace that their dad was never able to acheive…fame of that magnitude comes with a heavy price.

@mistarie

I thought about that as well, why bring out the kids into the public arena, AGAIN, after Michael tried his darnest to keep them away from the media and public eyes. But, they might like to do things like this because it helps them grieve :shrug:

CivilEngineer says:

The best MJ Tribute was the simplest! :clap:

kwall says:

all of those “cousins” have that jackson look to them…joe jackson to be exact…but paris and prince…not so much….

but God bless their hearts anyway…cause mike loved them and vice versa.

mistarie Says:

Smokie Robinson proves that Good plastic surgery does exist.
    ___________________________________

:rofl: :wink:

kwall says:

Smokie Robinson proves that Good plastic surgery does exist.
    —————————–
    my momma said keep the real hot lights OFF of smokey and lionel…cause they are both full of plastic these days….

Jalisa says:

I’ve heard that the Jackson kids was asked did they want to accept the awards for their father. They said yes, Katherine couldn’t go but she sent them along with their cousins.

On another topic- Pink performance was the bomb.

chase says:

I think its good to get the kids out and acknowledge their dad. I know when my dad died talking about it helped me a lot and it still does 16 years later

kwall says:

dayum jon (bon jovi) sure is still a cutie to me…those eyes….

_______________________________________
    Most of Hollywood would melt…and don’t take those veneers off their teeth…they would scare everybody out of the room!
    :lol: :lolol: :lol:

Anna says:

I am mixed. Most mixed kids with a black dad look mixed. Those kids look white. My skin is white and so was my dads as a youngin. Mikes kids don’t look negro at all. Blanket does look Indian. I know it does not matter, if you feed a kid long enough they either start to look like you or just become apart of the family. :lol: His daughter is beauiful though.

Loves me some Bon Jovi….

Yay Bon Jovi!!!! I loves me some him :lol:
    When we lived in San Antonio 23 yrs ago this was all we had for the most part and I still isten from time to time.

texarican mamacita says:

When I was in 6th grade Jon Bon Jovi got married in a church really close to my school in New Jersey and all of us girls were going crazy :lol:

@Attorney Mom

Been meaning to tell you, I was raised until 10 in Paterson, NJ and lived a year in Passaic before moving to PR. Small world.

kwall says:

loves jennifer nettles too. THAT country yt lady can SANG…

texarican mamacita says:

This lady from SugarLand sometimes hits certain notes that makes my cat sit up at attention and my ears hurt… she tries to damn hard sometimes. I like some of her songs, when she sings normal.

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Living on Prayer…now that’s the one I wanted hear!

kwall says:

YES MY SONG…”woooah we’re half way there….” LOVES them…

mistarie says:

OMG!!!!!! “Living on a Prayer”!!!!!! I LOVE this song!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :dance:

H-Townmama says:

Heck yeah….thats the song there!
    I was hoping he would perform it!

texarican mamacita says:

Oh heck, my husband is jamming to “livin on a prayer” in our livingroom. :lol:

chase says:

I love the lady from sugerland’s voice!!!

Anna says:

Jon is one bad White Boy. Living on a Prayer.

chase says:

Living on a prayer is my joint….!!

I Loves Mos Def :-D

Anna says:

Who was the white girl with her Oliva Newton-John leather wearing self?

texarican mamacita says:

Will Mos Def speak up, dang it. Placido Domingo :clap: his old skool, like my grandpa old skool

Kanye

mistarie says:

Notice Kanye West was in three of the five songs nominated?!?!?

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Mos Def is covering up some of the cuteness with that beard…hold on baby *gets shaving cream* let me cut that for you.

texarican mamacita says:

Who is that little boy???? They look like a family…

kwall says:

I love the lady from sugerland’s voice!!!
    ————————————
    she is the SHAT. i went over to my yt homegirl house one nite and she had sugarland on….like background music….and i been hooked every since!

@Mistarie
    Hmmm….could it be becuase he is talented????

Look at Beyonce son

Oh, thats jules

Anna says:

Rih looks cute. J should be in bed or taking a nap. :lol:

RealGAPeach says:

Solange’s son is right handsome IMO.

Ebony Says:

Look at Beyonce son
    ~~~~~~~~
    :cracking: :lol:

chase says:

Yeah she definitely is Kwall!!!

Julez is a cutie…

Joja86 says:

Hmm the MJ tribute..maybe it was best they didn’t tell us who was performing & hint at the song. I felt like there was no surprise…hype for nothing. We all already saw that “This Is It” movie clip =(. Usher strained on a few notes. Crazy how MJ’s vocal in the background overpowered everyone. Aww at his kids…not sure what Paris was trying to say..guess she was caught in the moment

Yes @ Jay, Kanye, Rih winning. You better mention Kanye & remind folks about his music. Busy being Team Taylor Swift. Cutie Juelz… Bee give Jay some kids #signs

Anna Says:

Ebony Says:

Look at Beyonce son
    ~~~~~~~~
    :cracking:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Too bad I don’t remember my emotions. I was cracking up at your commet. Bey don’t want to birth no babies. :lol:

Sak Pase!!!

Sak Pase!!!

@ Anna
    the Knowles family is filled with so many lies I wouldn’t be surprised if Julez was her son

MJ tributes was nice!

Julez is such a cutie pie!

Carrie n J Hud did that :clap:

Wyclef let these fools know u been holding it down for YEARS for Haiti!! BOOYAW

Let me see MJB

texarican mamacita says:

I wonder why Pink was nodding “no” when Wyclef was talking?

Ebony says:

Sak Pase!!!!! My husband family is Haitian. Just left my mother-in-law house where she cooked a big ol sunday dinner.

miss_meka says:

BEP are overrated. even though i like them. B is an Icon and i enjoyed If I Were A Boy

Ebony says:

Mary take these fools to church

CivilEngineer says:

Wyclef said “F*ck all my haters!” in Haitian :lol:

Ebony Says:

@ Anna
    ~~~~~~~
    I don’t thing so. But I have always thought Janet has a hidden child along with Tisha Campbell-Martin. It’s funny to they Tisha’s name with a hyphen and she had a sexual suit against Martin

texarican mamacita says:

I never knew that Andrea Bocelli was blind until now… These two have voices that were once the standard to be considered good singers. WOW! :clap:

jazi65 says:

yes mary yesssssssssss!

Lol Civil…..

Do your thing Mary, represent yonkers!

pointhimout says:

milky is wyclef’s sister, right? do they share the same name and i missed the memo? i could be wrong. mya looks really nice to me. not sure y gabrielle union was there. and yes SR, I do remember when usher was the king of r/b.

tpain, would a blazer for one night have killed you? toni braxton, take a seat next to usher in the nose bleed section. you both had the world by its nuts and lost control of it. usher will always be able to get it, but he needs a vaca from it all; movies perhaps.

sang bish (mary)

msluxlorraine says:

MJB-ALWAYS AND FOREVER THE QUEEN!! Now thats growth! I hope Beyonce to all of this because between MJb and Pink they show what it really is to grow and mature in your career. Not still wiping the floor with your hips. Im sorry but Bey just annoys me. Shes way too much.

Anna says:

to type Tisha’s name* My kid is side tracking me. I just gave her money for glasses and now she wants a new dresser for her room and showed me the ad from the mail. Can a mother get a break.

Jalisa says:

I feel like Michael Jackson is trying to speak through his kids to us. I just wish I understood the message.

texarican mamacita Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Hell no!!!!! :rofl:

Jalisa Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You could be right. The kids knew him as “Daddy”. On TMZ is dad was going to court to get a stipen of his money. “Am I My Brothers Keeper”? :lol: Who is suppose to profit off of their child death? Joe should not get a dime if you ask me. Michael could not and did not have a childhood because daddy Joe pushed him to want we all know now, fame and death.

spongebobfan says:

just got in from work….why is Beyonce single ladies win best r and b song? and best r anb VOCAL? no thats messed up…. i miss Kayne West i love him,….i think Keri hilson ne yo and kayne shouda won rap sung collab….eminem wins for relapse…big surprise…Grammys is a popularity contest , not about music…smh

mistarie says:

@ H-town: Yes, Kanye is VERY talented. To ban him over some little YT girl is ridiculous. He should have been there.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To call Beyonce an icon is a SSSTTTTRRRREEEETTTCCCHHH. IMO

Anna says:

My cable went out. If my little short azz hubby did not pay the bill I am going to kick his butt. :lol: It just came back on.

mistarie says:

By the way, MJB and Mario Botelli killed it. Oh wait Mario is a chef ain’t he? I meant Andrea. My bad.

spongebobfan Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Can we blame Krybaby for her winning? :lol: He said she had the baddest vid of the yr after he took the mic away from the white girl. Bey needs to thank him.

spongebobfan says:

Missed MJ tribute, did they finally give him a proper tribute?

miss_meka says:

B is an Icon check the stats, we will agree Kanye should have been there. Maybe he’ll leave how to act and appreciate his blessings

spongebobfan says:

i mean i dance to bey like most of us but its a reason why its r and b song and vocal. Vocally single ladies is trash, its a pop song for one and it prevented the real artisted nominated from getting shine. look at nominees, melanie fiona,jazz sull, etc

texarican mamacita says:

Oh, Ricky…I have had a crush on you since I was 11 y.o.

Ok, here it goes…. :suprised: HALO.

spongebobfan says:

LMAO@jayz like whoa dont be acknowledging me in public

Anna says:

I knew Bey would win this. She did acknowlege her husband. How sweet. She was not Sasha tonight.

mistarie says:

Absolutely NOT!!!!!!! This is pure bullshyt. Not even hating, but this is the BEST vocal performance?!?!?!?! Did she say her “husband”? And “I love you”? Whhhaaattt?!?!?!?! I still think it’s ridiculous that she won that award. Sponge is right. This is a popularity contest. Bullshyt!!!!!!

@mistarie
    Im not a Bey fan, but Im being serious and objective when I say that last cd was not worthy of so many nominations….it was garbage IMO.
    And why does she act like Jay-Z is apart of her entorage and not her hubby…their chemistry is just weird to me :shrug:

spongebobfan says:

now Halo is a great song Vocally, i give props where its due…

“PLEASE LET KAYNE SURPISE EVERYONE AND COME OUT WITH HIS VERSE”

Mr West is in the building

jazi65 says:

heffa says the same lame chit every award show…”i’m so nervous”..we know you have no diction so just say ty and sit your overexposed azz down!

texarican mamacita says:

Lady Gaga better win for album of the year. She has been everywhere and has put in alot of hard work for her album and for the re-release as a deluxe.

mistarie says:

What exactly is an icon by your definition?

RealGAPeach says:

She finally acknowledge the camel in public as her hubby. :rofl: Don’t think he really liked that it may have damaged his swagga!

kwall says:

well hail i for one am just glad they have gone from sitting a row apart at awards shows to her thanking her husband and saying she loves him…(jay and bey)

chase says:

B said she loved her husband, wow that is a first..

spicycaramel says:

Whaaat?? Did Bey say ‘husband’ and ‘I Love You’?? Alright now.

texarican mamacita Says:

~~~~~~~~
    I like lady Gaga, but is Keri in the running?

Joja86 says:

YES 6 GRAMMYS..BEE! Better shoutout Jay as your husband in case folks didn’t know

spongebobfan says:

ha ha keri hilson for album of yr??not at all she lucky she got best new artist nom

DownSouthZeta says:

I think Jay-z has better chemistry with Rihanna.

how was mj tribute

spicycaramel Says:

Whaaat?? Did Bey say ‘husband’ and ‘I Love You’?? Alright now.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I think she reads our comments. She did say what we heard and was nervous about it. I can’t get mad at her for trying to keep her life private, but it was nice to hear her mention him.

miss_meka says:

@398 :) im new and i’m a stan for B so im happy for my girl right now.

Anna says:

So glad LL has on a hat. Maxwell, my love.

Here you go Daisy!

spongebobfan says:

Quick poll: do we miss Maxwells Dreads or no?

mistarie says:

@ H-Town: I agree. I used to LOVE bey when Dangerously in Love came out. But then she came out with that tired azz B-Day and then this shyt…she just lost me. She has shown 0 growth and continues to sing about the same things. There is no depth to her music. It’s all booty shakin, coohie poppin non-sensical foolishness. That MY opinion. Others may not feel the same and EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion. That is mine.

What is going on with Maxwell’s voice? Too much touring? :shrugs:

jazi65 says:

yessss i miss them!

@sponge

bama_n_jersey says:

@downsouthzeta…I agree
    I can’t believe she said her husband and she loves him. WOW!!!
    Maxwell can so get it…but did he just mess up in the song???

412spongebobfan Says:

Quick poll: do we miss Maxwells Dreads or no?
    ~~~~~~~
    Good poll. Nope, hubby took me to see him a few months back and he had a sore throat and women were still throwing their undergarments on stage. Dreads or no dreads, I am sure he is getting him some.

jazi65 says:

why does roberta have that big ass dog collar on?

chase says:

Yes Maxwell can get it for sure, I don’t miss the dreads one bit I love his new look!!!!

vetta says:

Quick poll: do we miss Maxwells Dreads or no?

mistarie says:

Why do old school rappers always say, “Make some noise” wherever they go? There is a time and place for everything. This was not the time or place. Thank you.

@ miss meka: I ain’t mad. We just have differences of opinions that’s all. You like Bey and that is your right. Hell you would probably HATE some of the people I stan for. :lol:

mistarie says:

No, I don’t miss the dreads at all. He looks very “gown man” with the short hair.

Go Maxwell :-D
    Roberta brought back memories! My mom used to play her record all the time!

Anna says:

I did grow up on 1/2 of the ppls music in the memoriom. What the heck is this now?

bama_n_jersey says:

@Mistarie…he does have the grown man swag going for him now

Silhouette says:

Maxwelll could get it :hump: with or without the dreads.

mistarie says:

What the hell is going on? If I was there, I would be on FB or Twitter or getting drunk, cause this shyt that they are tring to pass off as entertainment get an #epicfail from me. :yawn:

bama_n_jersey says:

Anna..I don’t know what it is but I will be glad when it is over…Thank goodness

@ Bama: Yes indeed!!! :yea:

miss_meka says:

Mistarie I’m cool we can agree to disagree and stan for who we want here in peace:)
    im with u on the old school rappers what we making noise for and the dreads nice then even better now.

Anna says:

Maxwell looks oh so good.

@ mistarie comment 413 was on point
    she has the ability to do so much more. My aunt who is 61 was talking about her today when they showed her on the 60 mins commercial. she said a woman who is shaking her tail half-naked is not a modest woman, not a good role model at all.

bama_n_jersey says:

Overall the Grammys have been :-(

miss_meka says:

The show is an Epic Fail overall. thank goodness i had wine left over from my birthday party. I’m on the sideline waiting to get back on the spade table

mistarie says:

I’m about to be out. Is there anyone else worth watching coming up? If not, I’m gone. I’m sleepy.

bama_n_jersey Says:

Overall the Grammys have been
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I can’t believe I am still watching. If it were not for the ppl in this room I would be on a different “bat man” channel.

mistarie Says:

~~~~~~~~
    I am with you, bored at the show and I can spend my time busting suds and doing laundry.

texarican mamacita says:

Drake, eminem and the gremlin….shouldn’t he be in prison by now…

texarican mamacita says:

This is ridiculous… they have to mute about half the performance because of curse words. What is the point of even performing.

miss_meka says:

My secret crush is on…plz dont drag me yall let me enjoy my crush

texarican mamacita says:

I think Eminem was in rehab, just got out.

@ H-Town: You know our seniors tell it like it is. :yes:

I need for Quentin Tarentino to sit his “wanna be black when it suits him” azz to have a seat.

Is Lil’ Wayne really cursing at the Grammys? How tacky and it messes up the show for those that are watching because they silenced like half the verse. What is wrong with thiese rappers? You couldn’t do a radio version for the Grammys? Tacky and childish.

DownSouthZeta says:

Hopefully Kanye can come back next year. This ish right here?!

spongebobfan says:

damn bleeps they not even cursing

:lol: @ texarican
    He doing the most before he goes…tonight about 153
    546+445643515465 women will be impregnated by him!
    *puking at visuals*
    :hurl:

texarican mamacita Says:

Drake, eminem and the gremlin….shouldn’t he be in prison by now
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    :lol: The Gremlin goes to jail on Feb 8th. They have to mute/words. Did they do so much cussng?

missy says:

Em KILLED IT LIKE USUAL AN HE ISN’T WEARING HIS USUAL OUTFIT…

Can they take the cussing out……DRAKE looks KEWTE… :lol:

Weezy still shopping in the kids section though………

it’s my birthday :bday:

mistarie says:

@ miss meka: Who is your secret crush? I’m almost scared to see the answer to that one.

LMAO @ TAYLOR SWIFT

spongebobfan says:

this needs kayne…. yawn i like drake tho, he was hype to be there, glad he getting shine…

H-Townmama says:

I think its funny how Wayne is like New Orleans this, New Orleans that when most people I know from there cant stand him. My child’s father is from there and dislikes him with a passion, says he is fake and there are no bloods in NO.

mistarie says:

@ Texa: I swear I was about to say the same thing.

:happybirthday: miss meka.

Em and Wayne are murdering this. These blanks are KILLING me.

miss_meka Says:

it’s my birthday
    ~~~~~~~~
    Why did you wait so long to tell us? Happy Bday to you.

LMAO @ TAYLOR SWIFT
    —————-
    she know all the words too. lmfao.

miss_meka says:

mistarie its wayne dont kill me :)

spongebobfan says:

Eminem is an example of a talented Rapper in its bare essence… the man can spit

HAPY BIRTHDAY miss_meka

:partyhat: :bday:

missy says:

:happybirthday: miss meka…… :cheer1:

Aquarius in the house…..

@Missy
    I love the pic…still waiting on half a dollar to come back thogh

@missy

You are sooo right, Eminem was on it. He is such a troubled man, you can see it in his eyes.

@Htown

You know he already has somebody pregnant. I can see the prison baby showers now with presents from the prison commisary… :lol:

spongebobfan Says:

LMAO @ TAYLOR SWIFT
    ~~~~~~~~
    I saw that, we know white girls can’t dance. :lol:

:lol: @ Texa

spongebobfan says:

Just seen mj tribute, his kids are so cute and mature. :( the singers did good. i wish it was more of a tribute, but i have to realize that NO Tribute will ever be good enough

mistarie says:

@ missy: Please tell me you were talking about Drake’s outfit being KEWTE. :pray:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    H-Townmama Says:

:lol: @ texarican
    He doing the most before he goes…tonight about 153
    546+445643515465 women will be impregnated by him!
    *puking at visuals*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’m mas as hell at that made up number you just put up there. :rofl:

Hold up wait a min, My Bday is SAT ..Aquarius’ stand up !!!!! :party:

mistarie says:

@ miss meka: You know he got some SKRONG sperm. That fool can impregnate you through the computer. Watch yourself if you don’t wanna be Baby Mama number 15.

bama_n_jersey says:

I think Wayne, Em, and Drake had the best performance. Everyone else was putting me to sleep.

They were not cursing everytime they muted them out. SMH at the grammy sound people…

@Mistarie
    Im mad as hell that I could be right! You know his sperm so strong that it oozes from all pores, including the sweat that may have hit some unsuspecting women in the front.

miss_meka says:

i really appreciate it e-fam thank u hey missy my fellow Aquarius

texarican mamacita says:

Poor Gaga, did she win anything?

miss_meka says:

Mistarie lol omg they just robbed my girl

@Mistarie
    Somehow I knew the closet bad girl was gonna win…I just had a feeling.

texarican mamacita says:

maybe Kanye will come out to give her the award???? :lol:

missy says:

@mistarie- YEA DRAKE OUTFIT WAS KEWTE :lol:

@H-town- The 50 pic was funny as heck though….might bring it back

@texa-Yea Em still looks a little troubled…

miss_meka Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    we are family. Taylor got the last award. I thought Keri was in the running for if.

attorneymom says:

Taylor Swift – Album of the year?? BLANK STARE!!!!! I am freaking out.

texarican mamacita says:

I liked her speech, it was cute.

missy says:

:nite: y’all ….

:cya: missy

miss_meka says:

its my bday. omg let me go with my kanye my girl got rob

B is an Icon she is the best of the decade

H-Townmama Says:

@Mistarie
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Oh Em Gee!!!!! You have officially killed me tonight. I am done with you. I’m putting you on time out.

nite everybody

spicycaramel says:

Wow Taylor…You could’ve at least thanked Kanye!!

vetta says:

LOL @Taylor Swift, you think she was excited enough. Well, congrats to her and congrats goes out to Beyonce tonight as well.

mistarie says:

I swear I was waiting for Kanye to come out on that stage.

So glad Bey didnt win :cheer:

Julez is a cutie pie

Maxwell looked nice and sounded good at times. Roberta acted like she couldnt move her neck or head.

MJB sounded and looked FAB

I rocked out to Bon Jovi

Carrie and J Hud did the darn thing during MJs tribute

I hope Kanye, Akeys and CBreezy shut it down next yr!!

@Mis I wanted to see Yeezy pop up as well :yes:

texarican mamacita Says:

I liked her speech, it was cute.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    It was cute. To all the haters, get over it. I knew her before Krybaby gate. :lol: Why some things have to be black and white is a “you” issue, not a me issue. Love ya though. Taylor earned it and she does write her own songs.

So sorry Mistarie
    :ashamed:

chase says:

That was boring….Goodnite all…

mistarie says:

:goodnight: Everyone. I have to get up and go to work in the morning and it brings me so much grief because I have to leave my baby girl. She’s three, but it kills me that I have to leave her. I have always been able to stay home with my children until they were school age. With the economy the way it is, I had to go back to work to help out with the bills and such. Hubby tried, but it was gonna take two incomes to get where we wanna go. Breaks my heart. She cries when I leave her. Hurts so bad.

:cya:
    @ Mistarie…we have to do what we have to do. It will be temporary. Be strong for her and she will be ok. :(

:cosign: @494

God Bless Misteria,
    Do what u must do and and it will be ok. God takes care of his Children

aqtpie says:

Beyonce had already one 6 awards and broke history tonight so :dance: for Taylor!!!

taylor swift was ok Beyonce was better B was robbed

Joja86 says:

Well we’re gonna start buying albums now. Taylor Swifts’ fans boosted her up on the charts. As for those saying she sold before Kanye, people act like singers didn’t do those #s/amount of time on the charts back in the days. We forget? Kanye did help give her extra spotlight (not with the just the black race,smh)..all those pity interviews, articles,etc. Congrats to her *sips tea* I would have liked to see Gaga & her outfit once on the stage. Congrats to her 2 Grammys

miss_meka says:

and she shouldnt have won it

spongebobfan says:

oh so ga ga did win something? going against grammy darling beyonce and this years counthey bumkin ( they have one everyyr) was hard for gaga….ah well…

mistarie Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You made me remember how hard it is to be a parent. I never wanted to seperate from my kids. Having to work and not having ppl realize that kids, hubands are work can make it worse. It can all be a diffiuclt job if you don’t have balance.

miss_meka says:

too much wine lol. i’m enjoying my :bday:
    howeve i think kanye ruined it for B. It didnt help when the camel and B gave their thoughts of the whole mtv situation

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Ummm the grammys were boring…however I only caught the end…and it was on a delay or something…. :offtopic: im watching vh1 soul….they are going hard with all the 90′s jams they played xscape’s who can I run to… toni braxton’s love shoulda brought you home… boyz to men’ end of the road….blacksreet’s don’t leave me just to name a few…..I miss the 90′s music

katgirl33 says:

Morning Family,

I think the Grammys were good compared to last year…..Jamie probably brought his sister on stage, b/c she was in the video….

I bet a lot of them was blaming it on the alcohol during and after the show….LOL

I think everybody did a great job…..even Mike’s kids….if he were still here, them kids would still have their faces covered up…..Don’t kill me family, but Prince looks like Mike to me, talks like him too.

danjas says:

i like her and all but i still dont see how taylor swift got album of the year. and i can’t believe beyonce didn’t go hard in her performance like she normally does. all that head and hair throwing gave me a headache. glad she finally shouted out her “husband” though. too bad he didn’t do the same.

crystal says:

Taylor only got that award because of the disrepect that Kanye West did at the last award show. Cause ain’t no way in hell she beat out Lady GaGa or Beyonce. She better enjoy the hype now cause her next alnum will not get this amount of attention. And her performance with the legendary Stevie Nicks sucked big time, don’t try and touch a some or duet with a Icon and can’t sing it correct. That award was whitey letting Kanye know you ain’t runnig $hit here.

Poetic_Dreamer says:

Rihanna’s make up is always soo pretty, but I’m tired of her hair looking like the little boy’s in the Meet the Robinsons cartoon

1 Pingbacks

[...] last night’s Clive Davis pre-GRAMMY party. Here are a few of the pictures below and you can go Here  and Here to see [...]