Trey Song Outed

A loyal reader has informed us that another gossip blog just outed the struggling R&B singer Trey Song.

According to my loyal reader, the gossip blog has proof that Trey is in fact bisexual. We realize that this news may come as a shock to those of you who have difficulty identifying a bisexual man even if he had “I’M GAY” tattooed on his forehead.

But we told you so.

She writes:

I asked around and it’s some truth behind one of his male lovers. Now you know I’m gonna kick you these beats like no other. Ok so B is saying Trey had a relationship with underground singer Brandon Hines. But what they didn’t say was Brandon Hines went to Howard Univ. Around ’05-07 time frame and everyone on campus knew he was trying to be a recording artist AND that he lived a secret alternative lifestyle. He and Trey have been friends under the radar recording and hanging together tough. I never put two and two together until being reminded of it today. My source said they think the two met at one of Howard’s homecomings in ’05 or ’06 but they are NOT 100% that is where they first met each other.

PS I know one of Brandon Hines lovers who was a Kappa at Howard.

We will have more developments as this story unfolds.

125 Responses to “Trey Song Outed”

KrayZKat says:

I saw Trey on Mo’Nique last night and he did appear to be a little sweet to me, so if true, I’m not surprised. He’s a cutie though.

spongebobfan says:

DONT YOU BELIEVE IT …… :coffee: ….earthquake huh…sad

ShoYaRight says:

They make a cute couple :kiss:

2thick4u says:

LMAO…need more prove not that I give a damn :) !!!

I mean if he is, then what? LOL. Young girls will still like him and listen to his music.

Lexus says:

He Invented Sex with a MAN! Whatever!

FloridaChick813 says:

I thought we werent gossiping today Sandra.. :waiting:

But after seeing the complete “Invented s3x” video – – I pray :pray: Trey Songz doesnt go That Way >> :gay:

He is tooo sexy for that.. SMDH :hump:

b-boy817 says:

I agree with comment#3…..get em B.Hines lmao lmao

brandon hines???? come on s0n. they need more people.

brandon hines and trey have a song together called different yall should check it out :)

VIBABY says:

Who CARES if Trey is gay? Gay men cant be good looking or sexy to women? I dont like petite men but Trey is still cute regardless….. :coffee:

Quitta says:

I don’t put it past him.

Damn yall. Am I the only 1 in down mood right now? :sad:

ro says:

isn’t you’re gay sandra rose?

Choco says:

Well I always thought that but last night on Monique when asked about a woman he said his woman would come third in his life he she will have to understand first his music second his family and third his main chick-He don’t wanna a female and he know any woman that would accept being third is not worthy!

Grownman says:

If we were all concerned with our own business, then these people wouldn’t feel like they have to hide their sexually. Who cares who they share their bed with. Let’s not act like we dont have any skeletons in our closets.

Glad it’s mid-week, can’t wait for this week to end.

Pictures please!!People can say anything?!?!

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Quitta – I feel down too, for a multiple reasons.. But if there is something that can make me feel better, im all for it!!! :thumbsup:

Anna says:

have been friends under the radar
    ~~~~~~~
    I thought that was going to read “have been friends under the covers”. :lol:
    ~~~~~~~
    BeautifulBliss Says:

~~~~~~~~
    It doesn’t change a womans mind because it wasn’t like he was going to give us the time of day anyway. ex. George Michael.

sandie says:

What happened to no gossip? ::?:

Al-Ameera says:

Oh lord as soon as I log on, WHAM !!!! LOL
    But the most hilarious part are the tags at the bottom

Celeb couples, Celeb news, Down low, Fan Mail, Gay Pride

For real, I wouldnt be surprised at all if this were true. Let my husband tell it 75% of celebrities practice an alternative lifestyle. Whatever

FloridaChick813 says:

Grownman Says:

Glad it’s mid-week, can’t wait for this week to end.
    ______________________________

Im def. ready for the weekend… We’re supossed to get up to 70 degrees.. THANK GOD :-D

Quitta says:

Florida- But if there is something that can make me feel better, im all for it!!!

Yes, same here.

attorneymom says:

Okay, if he is in fact bisexual, why is this important to his fans who have no desire to have sex with him? Blank stare.

Now, if you are trying to warn his girlfriend, jumpoffs and future jumpoffs, then I understand the post.

Sidebar: Mark your calendars, several well known entertainers/sport figures and their jumpoffs will test positive for HIV. It is going to be a big bombshell.

Quitta says:

Florida – Im def. ready for the weekend… We’re supossed to get up to 70 degrees.. THANK GOD
    __
    I’m soo hating right now. LOL

Daisy says:

CONGRATS on being the opening act for Jeezy/Jay Z :clap:

Your star is rising. I will watch him on Monique tonight I had my DVR set!

I :heart: Trey

Anna says:

Quitta Says:

Damn yall. Am I the only 1 in down mood right now?
    ~~~~~~~
    It’s not just you. I tried to stay away from today’s other posts. It’s hard right now to appreciate what we have when Haiti is going through so much. I am sitting here feeling guilty about what I am going to have for lunch and whether to put gas in my car at lunch time or and the end of my shift.

Daisy says:

Since we gossiping now anybody else see the preview for Vicks reality tv show on BET? GOOD LAWD he is FINE to me!

trynabeme says:

:cosign: all of what FloridaChick813 said!

That video/song are HAWT! :hump:

kwall says:

well…. idk. he is cute and talented so okay?

hey daisy look at beautifulbliss and that unc avatar she got going on up there. heel it on out @beautifulbliss…heel it on OUT!! go heels tonight in acc action against clemson :cheer: get my mind off of world events for awhile i guess…

Choco says:

IMO alot of us feel down becuz we sorta feel helpless I know that this Haiti tragedy was tugging at my heart becuz I know GOD will come to us soon and seeing the world destruct in front of you is a shaking experience let alone to be victim of it-but I put my trust in GOD and I pray for the strength to understand things I can not change!

miss_meka says:

Why do you want to out Trey so bad.

YES DAISY – vick is fiiiiiiine lol

No you didn’t violate your Haiti dedication for a Trey Song story. hehehehe

Poor Trey, that boy can’t win for losin with you.

Daisy says:

@Kwall :nono: All about them Blue Devils and Coach K :cheer: :danban: That royal blue is so much prettier than that soft powder blue :coffee:

Daisy says:

@Bird did we see your brother coming up on Pepa’s show next wk?

@LJ FINE aint the word good LAWD!! Sexy choc! *fans self*

ro Says:

isn’t you’re gay sandra rose?
    _________

:wtf:

English baby…

luvly1957 says:

OK cuz they know each other and have a song together means they’re gay. PLEASE he is soooo sexy and who gives a shish if he gay he can sing :rolleyes:

So much for no gossip and give him back his “Z” cuz his cd is hawt!!!! :cheer1:

@kwall
    Yes ma’am!! Go Heels!!!

Daisy Says:

______

:nono: He was fine, until I heard the herpes story… No thanks, Michael Vick. I still wish him the best in his new reality show and with his football career….

ro says:

but isn’t you’re gay sandra rose?????

Krysi J says:

They haven’t said anything with this so call OUT except that Trey and this dude were friends?? So what? I guess now the standard is if you are straight you can not be friends with gay people, even if you have no idea what they are doing on the low….he might no have even known that dude was gay/bisexual.

Back on topic:

I care less if Trey Songz is gay. As long as he keeps making good music, I’ll still be a fan.

Why do people put so much emphasis on what someone’s sexual preference is? It is NOT important what he/she does outside of their art (music/acting/dancing).

Grownman says:

LOL@ Ericadenese

I needed that laugh today. LOL

@ro
    how do u make the same mistake twice? are u asking her if shes gay?

@erica
    what herpes story O_o

ro Says:

but isn’t you’re gay sandra rose?????
    ________

:nono: Keep trying, sugar.

leapyearpisces says:

EricaDenese Says:

ro Says:

isn’t you’re gay sandra rose?
    _________

English baby…

LOL :D

gypsyeyes says:

@quitta and florida-go to youtube and put in brother frankin. His dancing in church always cracks me and my kids up. He is doing his thing. you probably have seen it before but I watch it often to get my laughter on.

LadyJustice *\o/* Says:
    @erica
    what herpes story O_o

While he was playing for the Falcons, an ex of his came out, suing Vick for giving her herpes and then lying about it. Vick denied the accusations until he was tested… He ended up publically apologizing for it.

Shauny says:

So much for you putting the gossip aside.

Kick rocks with this story. Imma need to see Trey in video, on video or in person with his he thang. If he were gay it wouldn’t make him any less talented or cute :shrug:

spongebobfan says:

but is not you are a gay……? :rofl:

leapyearpisces says:

Erica and Ro:

Y’all are killing me softly here…LMAO!

Shauny says:

yall are SO wrong :rofl: I didn’t want to put anyone on blast…maybe it was quick fingers. Leave it to yall though…tee hee hee

gypsyeyes says:

@ericadenese-not one time but two times. at this point it’s not a typo that’s is the way she talks. She so funty!!!

I just don’t get why it’s so important. People are gay/bi everyday. If people weren’t so quick to judge, these people who are “supposedly” gay wouldn’t have to hide it. smh. He Gay or not, he can sing, and will make money regardless.

gypsyeyes says:

@at shauny it happened twice with extra question marks. I’m just saying…now that is some pointemout type shiat right there.

gypsyeyes Says:

If Ro was to break all of that down, he/she would see that it doesn’t make any sense!!! That’s the English major in me, I guess.

gypsyeyes says:

my stomach hurts from laughing right now. florida and quitta there is your laugh right there. isn’t not that funny????

leapyearpisces says:

Thanks Spongebob. I thought I was the only one finding this hilarious…I’m lauging so hard in my cube right now…whew!

Reminds me of daughter last night. She is seven and had to write a paper about what she wanted out of the new year. Honey, she was talking about how she wanted to be POPAULAR and she wanted to drive around in a LEMO and that she wanted a lot of money so she could get ANYTHANG she wanted and she wanted her friends to start picking on her fashion SINCE :shrugs: LOL..anyway I whipped out that red pen and started marking up that paper..and she was like “Mommie, that wasn’t even a real assignment” I was like I don’t care spelling and grammar never take a day off…LOL.. Professionally I am a technical writer/editor so I guess where my obsession comes from :shrugs:

:rofl: @ the additional question marks.

gypsyeyes says:

@ericadenese-you don’t need to be an english major for that one. and break down what there were only like 5 or 6 words.

leapyearpisces says:

*stop picking on her fashion SINCE…

thanks @ EricaDenese i totally misses that

leapyearpisces says:

OMG, these comments…I can’t…I just can’t with y’all..I am in tears….I am going back to lurking…I just can’t…. LOL :crying:

Anna says:

@leapyearpisces
    ~~~~~
    When your daughter gets older she will thank you but don’t be surprised if she has a intervention first. :lol:

leapyearpisces Says:

My Mommy use to do the same thing to me around that age! I HATED it with a passion :mad: . I use to cry everytime I had to do a paper. I swear to this day, my Mommy did it for fun.

gypsyeyes says:

@I’m having issues today also because I keep reading ‘leapyearpisces’ name as ‘leapy ear pisces’. I’m like, what is a leapy ear? Classes started for me this week and I’m a little overwhelmed. But I know that I isn’t gay sandra rose?????

Crislex says:

Is Maxwell gay? I have been asking that question for years and I still dont know.

leapyearpisces says:

Anna,

LOL..it’s going to be an intervention alright…an intervention with my belt and her behind :-)

Went through too much during my pregnancy to get her and her twin brother on this earth. They WILL NOT through their lives down the toilet.

My apologies to you all who may get offended who don’t believe in corporal punishment, but I come from the old school.

gypsyeyes Says:

ro says:

it’s just the new york in me! but isn’t you’re gay sandra rose?????

gypsyeyes says:

@ RO please stop because my kids think that something is wrong with me.

danjas says:

what the hail is goin on. say it aint so!

leapyearpisces says:

Erica:

:-) I get everyone with my name. A few posts back some people said that read it the same way. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Shoot y’all, I had to think quick, you know Sandra will open registration up for about 30 minutes and then close it again. LOL.

ro Says:

it’s just the new york in me! but isn’t you’re gay sandra rose?????

Okay, just stop it. It’s not funny anymore. It’s becoming :sad:

And YES, Sandra is a lesbun.

LaTechGrad02 says:

Sandra, how old is the guy in the red hat? He looks young. I keep thinking that Chris Hansen is going to pop out with a camera crew from to Catch a Predator and ask me to have a seat at my dining room table for looking at this mess and I’m 28. :ashamed:

leapyearpisces Says:

Erica:

Hell, I’m still surprised that I got in. I lurked for a year until I saw the “Open Registration” link. I was :danban1: for a week once I signed up!!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

The New York in you is tellin you to use the wrong grammar repeatedly??????? I had a friend from New York and he had no problem with using correct grammar. Son!!!!!

Che says:

Is your newborn male child gay? He probably is, especially if your baby displays these signs:

-> Excessive fondling of own genitalia,

-> Excessive drooling (a precursor to lisping),

-> Long periods of staring at ceilings or walls (your baby may be thinking of new ways to re-decorate your home),

-> Nonsensical vocal babbling and waving of hands,

-> Sudden loss of bladder control (“golden shower” play),

-> Sudden loss of bowel control (the “Cleveland Steamer”); and/or,

-> Crying or emotional distress for no apparent reason.

If your male infant is showing one or more of these signs: YOUR BABY IS GAY.

@ Daisy, YESSSSS!!! I will be front and center for Michael Vick’s show. :popcorn:

Che Says:

-> Excessive fondling of own genitalia,

-> Excessive drooling (a precursor to lisping),

-> Nonsensical vocal babbling and waving of hands,

-> Sudden loss of bladder control (”golden shower” play),

-> Sudden loss of bowel control (the “Cleveland Steamer”); and/or,

-> Crying or emotional distress for no apparent reason.

If your male infant is showing one or more of these signs: YOUR BABY IS GAY.
    ____________________________

:wtf:

brucebaner1 says:

Che – LOLOLOLOLOLOL, damn my baby is gay……..

Jamillah says:

Would it really be a surprise if Trey Songz were gay or bi? Most young entertainers these days have had to give something away in order to find success. And it seems that in the entertainment industry being gay appears to elevate success. Some gays are born that way, while others are made.

chase says:

Lol I saw this on another site and my heart sank… I love me some trey and I am hoping this is false..

Al-Ameera says:

Oh goodness. I can’t ya’ll…
    I know people probably think I am talking and laughing at myself because I keep busting out laughing. Geez

Ro, lil bro/sis I am from California but live in NYC and it’s still the same everywhere…..

Aren’t you gay, Sandra Rose?
    Sandra Rose, aren’t you gay?

Grownman says:

Che, so every single baby boy on earth is gay then. Suure.

I read up on that Mike Vick and the herpes sh!t. WOW, it’s true. You have to wrap it up or you lose.

Grownman Says:

Che, so every single baby boy on earth is gay then. Suure.

Damn, I was fact-checked… LOL

Grownman says:

Ericdenese,

damn skippy. LOL

Al-Ameera says:

Dead @ brownsugar sayin’ Son!!!
    That is a New Yorker’s FAVORITE word! Male and female

Cinderella says:

While living in VA, I never heard any rumors about Trey being gay or bi. I actually had the chance to meet him and I didn’t get any gay vibes.

Cinderella says:

@EricaDenese, Mike messed w/ a nurse who sued him after she was infected. She admitted to having unprotected sex w/ him. After she found out she had herpes, she confronted Mike. He told her that he didn’t tell her because he was really embarrassed.

ro says:

but if she’s gay, why is she worrying about other peoples who’s gay? nah, it not becoming sad ericadenese, if you’re gay, stop putting other gays on blast! so isn’t you’re gay sandra rose!

Cinderella Says:

“Nurse” & “unprotected sex” shouldn’t be in the same sentence!!!

Daisy says:

I know about the Vick rumors but his azz is still FINE as hail!!

gypsyeyes says:

@Ro- Please stop it. It isn’t making NY look bad it’s simply making you look stooopid(i know that you can relate)

FloridaChick813 says:

Cinderella Says:

__________________________

Well I’ll be….

I would just like to ask him one question though: “hey Mike, on a scale of 1-10, how embarrassed are you now??”

gypsyeyes says:

@ericadenese-I can’t take it anymore. What the hail is really going on?

ro Says:

It’s what she does. No one knows why, and I’m pretty sure that she won’t explain why.

What’s sad is “isn’t you’re gay Sandra Rose” doesn’t make sense! You’re basically saying “Is not you are gay Sandra Rose”… Does that shyt make sense to you???

Quitta says:

*back from break*

@ Anna #25 – Oh okay. I thought I was the only 1.

FloridaChick813 says:

I hate when I leave and then come back..

Playing catch up on here is not easy!

gypsyeyes Says:

@ericadenese-I can’t take it anymore. What the hail is really going on?
    _________

Hail if I know… :shrug:

Quitta says:

@ gypsyeyes #46 – Dammit. LOL. I wish I knew this before I went on break. I would’ve watched it on my phone. Imm check it out later though thanks hun. :thumbsup:

Quitta says:

FloridaChick813 Says:

I hate when I leave and then come back..

Playing catch up on here is not easy!
    __
    Florida, sooooo true. LOL

Grownman says:

LOL @ Ro. He really has a bone to pick with Sandra.

FloridaChick813 says:

LOL @ Quitta –

Ima just follow your lead ;)

BellaBarbie says:

Whether Trey is bi or straight he makes great music! I will still continue to support him 100%. I don’t believe the rumor anyway. That is all.

gypsyeyes says:

that is why it’s so hard for me to leave the compute. I can’t miss anything.

Cinderella says:

@EricaDenese, I don’t know if you remember or even heard of the R & B Intro. The lead singer of the group, Kenny Green, was bisexual. He died of AIDS in 2001. His partner was a male nurse that he knew was infected w/ HIV but continued to have unprotected sex w/ him.

Cinderella says:

** R & B group Intro**

leapyearpisces says:

:rofl: I leave and come back and this ish is still going on…LOL..so I am going to officially log off or this SOP I am writing will NEVER get written… check y’all later…be easy….whew! :rofl:

Cinderella Says:

I remember the group INTRO. Wow! I just can’t picture having sex with someone I know is infected with any type of STD.

crzasallgetout says:

@Cinderalla
    I just youtube’d(not a word) Intro to refresh my memory and dang he was a cutie. SEE THIS IS WHY YOU CAN’T JUST SAY GUYS THAT LOOK GAY ARE GAY. Kenny is not feminine at all and he’s a cutie pit. WAS. I don’t call guys gay until 1. They tell me,2. I see if for myself, 3. they are dressed in feminine attire.

ro says:

You know, you right! I didn’t finish high school ericadenese! LOL! But it’s all good! but isn’t you gay sandra rose? is that better?

yanna402 says:

Ro is Fantasia!

CivilEngineer says:

Damn @ro! Cease and desist :yes:

Trey & Brandon Hines were signed to the same Management/Production team, so that would explain them working together. I don’t see it, but whatevs ppl will always talk. You ain’t nobody till somebody calls you gay.

Welcome to the big leagues Trey!

pointhimout says:

there’s nothing to see here people, and im not sure why there’s a 116 posts. a str8 kappa. god if that aint a oxymoron. they simply dont exist.

TEAM TREY.

Lovely One says:

@ nderella Says:

—————————
    Damn. You learn something new everyday

EJLOVE says:

Sandra, when Karma gets u…it will be a day to behold…you gotta stop trying to hurt people love…really, esp with NO concrete proof.

I never seen one person so obsessed what celebrities do in their own bedroom.

1. If he is gay it’s his business.
    2. HOw does it affect you Sandra?
    3. Wouldn’t this be like the pot calling the kettle black?
    4. Why are you so obsessed?

Q_ATLANTIS says:

well at least trey got good tastes

commonswifey says:

I like trey!!As long as he keep bringing the hits, I dont care about his orientation.Nothing surprises me about the music industry anymore

4 Pingbacks

[…] loyal reader of Sandra Rose has just outed Trey Songz, claiming the “ladies man” and aspiring sex symbol is in fact […]

[…] reader of Sandra Rose has just outed Trey Songz, claiming the “ladies man” and aspiring sex symbol is in fact […]

[…] See original here:  Sandra Rose – BREAKING NEWS: Trey Song Outed […]

[…] believe it until I catch him on top of a man, I just don’t want to believe me but Blogger Sandrarose who have been saying he is gay for the longest and now […]