Where Are They Now: SWV

Old school legends SWV hosted a party and performed at ESSO nightclub on Saturday (Jan. 22) and they look great!

On Saturday, I was in the Louis Vuitton store in Lenox mall trying to find a new bag to swap out for one of my backpacks. Normally, I would have my friend with me and she makes my decisions for me. But since she wasn’t with me, it took a lot longer (about an hour and 20 minutes) for me to make up my mind.

In walks Shawty Lo’s baby mama, E’Creia, who has a daughter with the rapper. After introducing herself, E’Creia proceeded to help me pick out a bag and a pair of shades. It took her less than two minutes to make the selections and I was very happy with her choices. I told her I wished she had come into the store about an hour and 20 minutes earlier.

We’ve all seen the pictures of E’Creia on the blogs. I told her that her pictures don’t do her any justice at all. She is so petite and adorable in person! So we looked through the pics on her cell phone and found this picture to post on my blog so my readers could see how pretty she was.

Like Tiny, E’Creia is a ride or die chick who stands by her man and is loyal to him despite being harassed night and day by groupies trying to get with him.

264 Responses to “Where Are They Now: SWV”

HE LOOKA LIKE A MAN!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Somethin don’t look right with Coko and why is she not dressed like the rest of them??? Did she have to prove to them again “I’m the lead singer in this group” or did she have to hurry up and chnage because she can’t stand the fact of being associated with them???

:rofl: @ Brownsuga. Glad you’re coming outta your funk. Thanks Civil for calling Brown.

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

HE LOOKA LIKE A MAN!

:rofl: (I almost choked reading this)

YES YOUR BACK

But umm what does the albino looking chick have to do with the post…(im slow someone fill me in)

Tyzgurl says:

The middle one still looks the same….the other two have aged…but they still look good!!!

:nono: the question is why are grown woman dressing alike in 2010? She probably didn’t want to look like a suede mess.

cheeks8683 says:

say something nice about SWV in 5, 4, 3, 2 …… :whistle:

bigtyme says:

people are checking for shawty lo? i had no idea…

Tyzgurl says:

Why is she in the bathroom taking pic?
    And I am going to need for her to take down that nasty a$$ face towel in the background!!! That chit look sour!!!!

:surprised:

She a cute girl…..I know she had some pics with some clothes on though!

CivilEngineer says:

SWV can still sing though!

And damn apostrophes to HELL!! How do you even pronounce that…

RAINA says:

My first comment..lol. I love SWV. I’m kinda mad that they sang to get a discount for pictures though.

missy says:

I didn’t know they were dressed alike..My observation sucks…

Any who this girl who went to school with me came to take her SAT’s in a green suede jumpsuit..she looked like a Christmas tree or a muppet i don’t know but she was a HAM…

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

MsKay don’t give Civil any thanks!
    He was too wimptified to call me!

CivilEngineer says:

Is it eee-cree-uh? I’m baffled :shrug:

coaretained says:

I’m just tryna figga out the correllation between R& B super group and some chick with a baby by shawty lo??

:scratches head so hard I got a dayum scab:

missy says:

Some one pronounce that albino chick name..
    Is it pronounced *excretion* or *a creature*

CivilEngineer says:

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

MsKay don’t give Civil any thanks!
    He was too wimptified to call me!
    ———————————–
    :nono: I didn’t want your old man trying to kill me over your pregnancy. I’d blame Lil Wayne

coaretained says:

@civil I’m pondering that one as well. Ehcreesha??

coaretained says:

:rofl: @ missy

CivilEngineer says:

I like “a creature” missy! :yes:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

E’Creia, E’Creature, Eckroat, Echinacea?????

Toni says:

@Missy..You are dead wrong for calling that girl albino but I am also confused about something…I thought Sandra hates LSLH chicks. Does she get a pass cuz she’s albino?(c) Missy

coaretained Says:

:scratches head so hard I got a dayum scab:

Don’t scratch no scab in your hair because you’ll never figure out the correlation of the two

Toni Says:

____________________________

:rofl: Yeah she get a pass because she’s albino

cheeks8683 says:

she looks black/asian in the pic and who is shawty lo again??? *Doing google search now*

I guess Sandra didn’t want Shawty Lo’s girl to have a whole post :shrugs: or maybe this post should have been called “You should be wearing bangs to cover up your Avatar forehead”. :shrugs:

AprilRain says:

I was wondering the same thing????The one on the right don’t look like part of the group…..Thats messed up, but they did sing good. But really, E’Creia is not that cute, so maybe you are right about her pic’s not doing her justice Sandra, cuz her eyebrows are not the Biz,,,,, Explaine to me someone what is a “Ride or die Chick” ??????

coaretained says:

@missy….I keep scrolling up to see if I missed a headline.
    *********
    Toni Says:

****Tiny LSLH too…:confused:
    -gonna just ignore brwns post as to keep my employment-

she looks like a man to me..but I’m so loving her eye brows their perfect…I think sandra secretly loves LSLH chicks :whistle:

Daisy says:

I :heart: SWV that damn Coko can SANG/BLOW I still listen to my old SWV cds :yes: I do!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

So Sandra yall when lookin through her phone to find a “pretty” pic and you thought the one of her appearing topless was a good one????? Auntie you got some splainin to do!!!!

Civil it’s ok to admit that you’re scared, we promise not to laugh at you!

KeyshDiiva says:

Ummm Shawty Lo girl is not cute Sandra…and it must only be those ATL groupies that want him..especially not after the way he put that other groupie on blast…oh and I love Tah and her hubby’s show..they look soo cute together..black love is special!!

EricaDenese says:

CivilEngineer Says:

Is it eee-cree-uh? I’m baffled

I’m trying to figure out the same damn thing. I can’t deal… She’s a pretty girl though! I have no idea what she saw in Shawty Lo’s extra ugly ass though…

And I’m so :cheer: that Coko cut those long, nasty ass nails! And why does she have on tye-dye pants?? :nono:

cheeks8683 says:

ok ok *google search complete* our wax figure friend with the spray-on hairline oooookaaaay!!! lol!

CivilEngineer says:

People will use an apostrophe to make anything one word. They could have named her E’Coli

leapyearpisces says:

hmmm…where to start…nevermind…I’ll just read what the rest of y’all write…

okay, i’m lying…Sandra, sometimes I think you make these comments just to see what we are going to say. Now, I am all for the chinky or “tight eyes” matter of fact, my daugher has those chinky eyes, but that chick right there looks like she has an extra chromosone or is missing one. She is not an ugly chick, but she looks slow or maybe that was her “sexy” look and Coco looks like Doodlebug [Diggable Planets] has taken her through it.

Toni says:

@Missy again…You seem to notice silly things like me so did you peep the raggedy wash cloth hangin in the albino’s bathroom?

EricaDenese says:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

I guess Sandra didn’t want Shawty Lo’s girl to have a whole post or maybe this post should have been called “You should be wearing bangs to cover up your Avatar forehead”.

:rofl: @ “Avatar forehead”

missy says:

@coarentained-Sandra probably doesn’t want to give her a whole post..seeing as she only took 2mins to help her find her things…

@Cheeks-I’m going Natural now (no more creamy crack for now at least)

@Ms.kaylamomma-go to the basement with frank the entertainer… :rofl:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Missy I went natural too and I love it!

CivilEngineer says:

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

Civil it’s ok to admit that you’re scared, we promise not to laugh at you!
    ——————————————————
    :rofl: Why did “Carrie” come to mind? “They’re all gonna laugh at you” with your’s gravi’s floating around my head

EricaDenese says:

Well daymn. I’m going natural too!

:nono: @ Missy, who is Frank and why is HE in the basement?Is he somethin’ like Cedric the Entertainer?

CivilEngineer says:

Correction: your :mad: where’s edit when you need it??

Toni Says:

Girl That cloth look better than her hairline…. but is she related to that chick with “the number one d!ck sucker” on her chest except a brighter version…

cheeks8683 says:

@ missy, good for you…your hair will get alot stronger and thicker, not to mention longer…good luck and even if u don’t completely stop getting them, if u just cut bak it still makes a huge diffrence.

SoulWithSass says:

LMAO! Im not going to lie……Sandra, when I first saw the pic of Eazy E (I’m not even goin try to get her name right), I thought you were doing another story set-up (like the Nokio one) for the growing population of men who were traipsing around ATL posing as women!

But since she is a woman…..ummm……well….AHA!…She seems to have really nice skin. There. :-D A nice comment.

CivilEngineer says:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

——————————————————
    Frank was on I Love New York and he’s a 30+ year old man who lives in his parent’s basement

coaretained says:

missy Says:

Toni Says:

————
    you ain’t lying either!

missy says:

Why when I think of Carrie I think of the scene when her “friend” comes and the girls threw toiletries at her in the shower..

@Ms.kaylamomma-That’s the dude who sucked New York toes he has his own show now…

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Missy mine is short and I’ve gotten more compliments on it from men that when I used to wear it spiked

Ughh…outta all the pics on her phone this was the best one? :shrugs: I’m dwl at that random rag hung over the shower :rof:

KaraZ says:

SWV, do they sound the same? I was rooting for Taj on Suvivor, but she didn’t know that pinktoes tend to bite and played too nice with them.

what does eclair have to do with this post?

That’s what I was thinking @ renegade. Me thinks she took this picture for Sandra. Just getting out the shower, water glistening all over her bawwwwdy.

@Brown,Cheeks and Erica

We going Natural together…. :cheer: we gone be looking fly with our purty hair

HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY renegade PM CLIQUE (lol)

Cinnamon Kisses says:

I :heart: SWV just saw one of their videos…rain on me on vh1 soul. Mannnn I miss the 90’s :dance:

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

She probably just sent this to Sandra before the post got put up……….

———————————————————–
    Tell me who is trying to get a Shawty Lo’ Sandra?? I’ll wait :waiting:

Heyyy Cinnamon, girl *waves*

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

********************************************************

See… this is why I waited all day to put up this post because I knew y’all would come in here hating and make it a 500 comment thread. All of her pictures were pretty. But I thought this one represented her best. She is a very pretty girl in person. Please stop the hate. It’s beneath you sistah.

Grownman says:

WOW @ SWV. I use to jam to their music back in 97, they were the business. But I thought Coko became a devout Christian. Wasn’t that the main reason the group disbanded? What the heck is she doing in a club?

Who is Shawty lo?

And Sandra shopping at LV store? Let me find out you got rich by blogging. hahaha

leapyearpisces says:

Add me to your list ladies. I’ve been natural for almost two years. My last perm was July 2008.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Heyyyyy MKM…wad up? How r u?

I knew Sandra was going to say we was hatin’. I knew it. :rofl:

attorneymom says:

I love SWV. They look great.

As for the baby mama story, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Choco says:

@Sandra
    I really did think she was a man but your response today are hilarious…SWV still looks good but why were two of them dressed alike?

Carmez79 says:

shawty lo ride or die chick( really?) i thought was a tranny

I’m hangin’ in there @ Cinnamon.

*in my martin voice* Hol’ up, Hol’ up, where have Civil AND BrownSuga gone to?

missy says:

@GrownMan-Are you a Man(no offense) and how old are you (because some people have masculine names and are females)

@Leap-You added to the list..We gone have purty hair… Nothing against permed hair..

coaretained says:

@ya’ll folks going natural… what do you do in the interim? I’ve thought about it but that creamy crack addiction is SKRONG.

Choco says:

Yeah Sandra I looked again and men are taking hormones pills lately to get boobs-she may be all female but I don’t know if this publicity is working in her favor???

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Sandra just because I don’t think this is a good pic does not mean that I’m hating, she may in fact have a some good ones but imo htis is not one of them. I am far from hating

Mz.Williams says:

Sandra is this going to hurt your friendship with jah jah or whatever her name is. You know the chick shawty lo was messing with. She was your bff

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

alright yall I’m off to clas so yall have a good one!

cheeks8683 says:

@ coaretained i haven’t had one in almost 2 years and sometimes i wear in out when my beautician does a flat iron…i have had kinky twists. If I don’t do anything to it my hair is naturally curly so sometimes I will wear it pinned up in an organized mess or in an afro puff (I got a million compliments on both). Hey and sometimes I will cornroll it back and snap on a good ol wig, half-wig (and i get the good pieces so its not trife lookin shinny ones worn by pole dancers lol).

CivilEngineer says:

I was gone for a min now I’m back with a…

I’m here Ms. kay

coaretained says:

@cheeks ok ok..thanks for the insight!

CivilEngineer says:

:cya: BROWN…learn a lot!

leapyearpisces says:

Co:

Here goes…LOL…I’ve been wearing lace wigs [I do my own] to let my hair grow out because when I started,my hair was damaged. However, I keep my real hair deep conditioned and the ends clip and Regrow is an AMAZING product. I started using the shampoo and conditioner at the beginning of the summer and in 3-4 months I had about 3-4 inches of growth which is a lot for me. I think I will be ready for my “real” hair debut April or May.I want to try the “silkening” process, but haven’t found anyone around here that does that. Its to the top of my shoulders now, so I think I can do something with it without it being much work. I am lazy, and I’ve gotten spoiled with the wigs…LOL..can look good without having to do any work.

Crislex says:

Am I the only one who doesnt know if auntie is playing with us in her posts or not???

Reese says:

lol so she walked up to you and said “Hello, I’m Shorty Lo’s baby mama” ?

chase says:

I think she is very cute, but a dedicated girl to him I beg to differ she is dedicated to his money and status (what ever that is)… She know if he was working at the 5 and 10, she would not give him the time of day..

SWV looks good, but coco is killing me with those pants…

Daisy says:

@grown man no that is not why they broke up and Coko has released 2 gospel cds I have her 1st one it was good!

Coko cut her nails after she had a baby she said her mama made her

Grownman says:

@Missy,

Yes i’m a dude, check out the name. And ah yeah, i’m 26.

missy says:

I just went natural…But I think I will be weaving my hair and plaiting it down the same things I did when I had a perm……

but I didn’t cut my hair off…I just stop perming it…

Reese Says:
    lol so she walked up to you and said “Hello, I’m Shorty Lo’s baby mama” ?

****************************************************

No, she walked up to me and asked, “Are you Sandra Rose?” And I asked her how she knew who I was because I know one of the sales associates must have told her. But she laughed and said she already knew who I was. It was cute.

missy says:

@Grown-Just checking some folks got masculine sounding names but are females…. GEEEZZZ that comment came off hostile…. Just asking…… *no e-offense*

cheeks8683 says:

@ coaretained no prob.

@leapyearpisces girl i got a lace front in now…got all the “others” at this office all confused, thinking its mine lol…is it just me or are u addicted to wigs/pieces…shooo I went from my real hair being just below my earlobe to it being past my shoulders and i rather wear a wig cause its quick and easy lol!

Crislex Says:

*****************************************************

If you’re ever confused about anything I write, just ask me to explain. ;)

:cya: Brown

Mahogany03 says:

*Gravi check*

I will reserve my negative judgment for another day :nono:

Choco says:

Okay I’m finding all this funny now…
    Crislex it’s not just you but somehow I can detect the sarcasmn when reading her comments didn’t get that in this one….
    And that’s funny she walked up to you and said she’s his baby momma—
    Sandra your friend has your back I saw an archived video of you being stalked by Freddy O and your friend handled him well….

Toni says:

@Missy..he sounded VERY hostile. Are you going to take that? Grownman jerk…ugh

missy says:

@Mahogany- :wtf: is up with your gravi. Why Kim look like she in a Halloween contest……and she dress as a Drag Queen/Ghost

But anyway HHHHHHHHEEEEEYYYYYYYYY Gurrrllll

Choco says:

@Missy
    That’s not lil kim in Mahogany’s gravi I think it looks like an old pic of Nicki Minaji

Toni Says:

@Missy..he sounded VERY hostile. Are you going to take that? Grownman jerk…ugh
    _________________________

I am not gonna take that Ish…… :nono: I might have to get my e-thuggin on….getting my e-lean on…..I got my keyboard locked and loaded ready to shoot shots :shotsfired:

I guess he doesn’t know the :rules: you don’t step to Missy Sideways she gets GANGSTA real quick (j/p)

Mahogany03 says:

Hey Missy!!!

:wtf: is exactly what I said when I saw that pic of Kim. She is truly a lost cause & I don’t feel bad for making fun of her.

Grownman says:

@Missy, i’m not offended, but I understand what you’re saying though.

@Toni

damn, why I gotta be a jerk?

Mahogany03 says:

@ Choco

I just changed my gravi pic from Nicki to Kim. I may need to change it back b/c the pic of Kim literally scares me….it’s hilarious though :rofl:

Choco Says:

@Missy
    ____________________________

:rofl: Maybe you know…..the powder and plastic face…… YEAA that look like NIkKi (sorry Mahogany)her and Kim are TWINS though……

Audacious2 says:

Tyzgurl Says:

Why is she in the bathroom taking pic?

She a cute girl…..I know she had some pics with some clothes on though!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    LOL, too funny!

I’m glad to see them “embracing” the one in the middle after all the drama behind them leaving her in the cold, while she was homeless.
    And @ “MISSY”, I’m cracking up at your comments! LOL

CoCo looks good and the other two with the biscuit-toe boots are aging well too.

missy says:

@Grownman-My Comment 97 was a joke…..we cool…..

Toni says:

@Grownman..I just didn’t like how you came at Missy with all that bass in your voice. But I will back off…

Choco says:

@Missy and Mahogany
    Lil Kim and Nicki do favor one another-people said Nicki’s nose is sharp as a blade of grass and I say Kim reminds me of the puppet called Madame from back in the day LMAO on both of them….

H-Townmama says:

OMG @ Mahagony’s pic!!!!
    You are so wrong for that!

Mahogany03 says:

LMAO @ Missy! No offense here! As much as I love NM, she’s losing her marbles as well.

On topic: The ladies of SWV (especially the one in the middle) look nice. Shawty Lo’s chick is ok I guess. I just wish she could’ve smiled instead of mean-muggin in that pic.

Choco Says:

@Missy and Mahogany
    ______________________—

*walks out* :rofl:

@Toni-I know right that comments sounded like he had plenty bass….like he was being affirmative and ish. like “YEA I AM A DUDE YOU CAN’T READ NICCA” BUT WE COOL……

I’m back ya’ll had to finish cooking…

:offtopic: I went to take my trash out earlier…Why was there a chick checking her mail in an open robe with a wifebeater and cheekies underneath for all to see ??? I felt violated…especially since those panties was 2 sizes too small..

Choco says:

Alright Sexy People I’m gone….

Mahogany03 says:

lol @ choco @ h-town :rofl:

@ renegade
    I hope the chick wasn’t fat. I’m not a fatty-phobe, but some big women will wear anything and think that ish is cute :nono:

@Audacious2-I am on my best behavior…..though :whistle:

@Renegade-Thanks for the Image……..now I feel Violated.. :eek: :( ……….

:cya: CHOCO …….

STLVixen says:

My laptop froze up when it got to this post. No, I am not joking. #somephotosdonotneedtobeposted

@Mahogany….she was about a size 12-14 and those panties were a sssmmeeediummm

@Missy…heck, I didn’t want to be the only one with that picture in my head!

leapyearpisces says:

coaretained no prob.

************************************************************
    Cheeks sorry for the late response, just logged back on. Yes I am TOTALLY addicted… I need an intervention…LOL…for a long time, my twins thought hair came from a store….LOL…I LOVE IT, LOVE IT! People just don’t know…they are sooo convenient and its economical too! True story, GOD forbid, but I have given my mom the website and the item number and the name of my favorite one if something happens to me…LOL… I told her don’t y’all DARE put me in a casket without MY hair and I MEAN that! LOL

ggouch says:

Coco still looks like a man? She has always looked like the one who borrowed clothes from the other two’s closet…you know…just not put togethr.

Sandra,so this was the one that you felt did her justice? Why didnt you just take a pic of her in the store…HATE the RANDOM COOCHIE washcloth hanging out in the background….that’s random.

cheeks8683 says:

:rofl: at the babies thinkin that hair comes from the store lol…I am not mad at the casket hair tho, in fact thats quite a good idea!

Daisy says:

So grownman is another male but moneymitch is female I think I got it now!

@grownman are u new? If so :welcome:

starr2910 says:

love will be right here..be right here..my older sister used to play SWV tape non stop!!!

shawty lo’s baby mama is cute..but come on now? ride or die chicks? her and tiny will forever be just baby mamas..and their happy with it knowing that they’ll never get a ring on their finger..that’s not ride or die..that’s “i’ll ride till the money dies”..oh yea..Tiny aint ****! E’creia (is it pronounced Ehh-Cree-Ah??), at least she was wit S.L before he got his record deal..

Ebony says:

@Daisy you do not play when you say your head of the welcoming committee on SR :)

H-Townmama says:

LOL @Ebony

Ebony says:

Shawty Lo sperm bank is cross eyed

htown-chick says:

YEA IM LATE>>>
    ANYWHO
    The fact that this BIRD let auntie scroll thru her pics on her phone to post on her blog FOR NO FREAKIN REASON OTHER THAN SHES SHWTY LOWS BM goes to show u just how thirsty this broad is!! WHO CARES!!!!!!
    her only claim to fame is that she got shawty low to gal her after she popped out his child?? BRAVO then!
    NEWS FLASH
    ICKY OTA will NEVER be like TINY!just like shawty WILL NEVER be like TI!! auntie this should b filed under NOBODY CARES!!
    tell this bish to get a career!Fukn ROACH!!

*waiting patiently for a Tiny and TI post*

H-Townmama says:

Hey H-town. How are you?

@ htown-chick:

She didn’t want to do it. But I insisted because I wanted my readers to see that she doesn’t look like the pictures you see of her on other blogs. You seem to be taking this personally?

:lol: @ Sandra.

Damn h-town chick, tell us how you really feel?

Sandra if E’Creia, can get some shine on your blog I know you can post up the pic’s I sent you of me. I mean no I am not for ATL but a loyal reader and a blogger co worker thanks so much

Anna says:

I think all the ladies look pretty, even bathroom chick. (I don’t know who she is though, I will google).
    Welcome to the newbies.

KaraZ says:

Sandra Rose, methinks she suffers from unnecessarily high self esteem… NOBODY IS CHECKING FOR HER! Her claim to psuedo fame is that she let some dude sperminate her… A dude that wouldn’t be recognized in any city North of the Mason Dixon line (and to be honest south of it as well…) SAT DOWN RAHT NAH ECRIA!

Anna says:

NichelleWalker/nwmasssmedia.com Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    LOL. Nichelle. Any new ppl can click on her name and save it in your favs. Nichelle are the pics you sent Sandy on your site?

Grownman says:

@Daisy

Yes, i’m new. And ah thanks!!

But damn @htown-chick,

LOL @ the caps. This Ciatra, however you spell it, chick didn’t take ya man away from you did she?

Grownman says:

@Nichelle

You are beautiful. And i’d rather see your pics anyday than some baby momma. So how about it Sandra, give the girl some shine.

Ebony says:

Hey Anna when are you going to change your gravi. Everytime I see the baldheaded baby I think it’s you

Ebony says:

:welcome: @growman wish Daisy was here to greet you

HERE I GO :lol:

@Grownman Nichelle is pretty! Also as part of the welcome comm. You should know the drill by now where are you from/reping?/married/single/kids/who if anybody do you stan for in FUN if anybody? Please and thank you!

:welcome: @grownman

Hello PM Clique! Anybody watching house? This chick is curazzzyyy

@Daisy…I peeped you on the book of faces earlier…by the time I opened a chat box you were gone :(

gypsyeyes says:

Is this where everybody came to. I miss music from SWV but I love Taj the most. After Survivor and I married myself a Baller it should a more personable side of her.

Hey Renegade!!!

Hey gypsy! How have you been? I’ve been a little MIA this weekend

Ebony says:

Shawty Lo baby mama looks ok. I’m just mad she hung her wash cloth on the shower door. That’s nasty because she will have water streaks on the glass when the wash cloth dries

Ebony says:

I am watching house :)

gypsyeyes says:

I’ve been good. OK, so is there a way to make “some” of u guys friends without putting my gubment on blast.

hey Ebony! **waves**

I said the same thing about that nasty wash cloth. She could have at least cropped it out the pic. BTW..I love your gravatar..I just watched an episode I recorded..the Catcher Freeman one… :rofl: that’s one of the funniest ones!

@gypsy…friends on the book of faces?

Daisy says:

@rene I told you I dont FB much but I was seeing if a gfriend had hit me back yet :lol:

I dont watch House anymore. I am catching up on my DVR’d shows while waiting on VH1 at 10.

gypsyeyes says:

Yes rene.

Ebony says:

@renegade *waving* I love the boondocks. I can’t wait till it comes back. My favoriate episode is the one about BET (ebt) channel. Debra lee is the Devil

Ebony says:

@ daisy. Do you like Pep show? I love it eventhough it’s scribted and Pep is shaped like a pear/linebacker. Plus I don’t know why Pep is acting so shy. I saw her deep throat a bananna one time :claps:

@Daisy…I thought you watched House? I’m about to watch Grey’s that I recorded from Thursday

@gypsy

you can find me if you like…look up renegade in Atlanta…you should be able to find me :)

Daisy says:

@Rene I havent watched House in years I stopped after like 2 seasons.

@ebony Pep does have a funky shape but I do like the show :yes:

The Divine Ms. K says:

:lol: @ this post.

Who the hell is this chick again? Oh, another rapper’s baby mama. THAT’S an original title. :rolleyes: The picture is not flattering, no one knows who she is and having the title of a Ride or Die Chick don’t mean ish except that you put up with a bunch of bs from some nicca.

And I’m not hating…just being honest and saying what everyone else thinks. Folks need to retire the word hate/hating/hatation. Just cuz I say something that’s not in your favor does not mean I’m hating.

As for SWV – I STILL play all their CDs. I don’t know why these girl groups don’t get back together and do what made them great in the first place.

missy says:

@Ebony-Pep deep throated the banana on the surreal life ..

Shucks I missed HOUSE :mad: …. Oh well …

Ebony says:

@ Missy

You find the funniest pics of Fistopher for your gravitar :)

Hey missy! where ya been?? I might be visiting your home in the spring! :pray:

missy says:

@Ebony-Well Mr.CB makes these funny faces and it is my duty to let the world see them…. :yes:

@Renegade-You might be coming over here….. :cheer1:

Well I was talking a bunch of foolishness with some people….and lost track of the time…..

gypsyeyes says:

i cant find you @renegade

@gypsy…you can’t? Hmm… try Renee Renegade

@Missy…I’m hoping. Family vacation! My dad’s trying to decide between there and St. Kitts…I say Atlantis! :cheer:

@rene-I agree with you Atlantis.. :thumbsup:

Grownman says:

@Daisy,

-My location: Canada
    -I am not married, but I may pop the question soon, we’ll see though
    -No kids: I love kids, so I hope to have some after marriage.
    -Who do I stan for? I like bunch of people: R.Kelly, Monica, Mary J blige, Donell Jones and Sandra Rose.

Grownman says:

Oh and thanks to everyone for welcoming me here.

Anna says:

Ebony Says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    AM said that I was the only one not allowed to change my gravi, because I said that the pic looks just like my baby pic. I am still white but not bald. :lol:

Daisy says:

@grownman thanks and make sure you do something special if you decide to pop the question(just my .02) good luck!

Ray Js mama has always been funny to me she does NOT play! I dont even watch his show just happened to flip.

@ anna yes they are thanks for stopping by and the plug

@Daisy Thanks girlie and so are u :)

@Grownman

Thanks so much :)

Grownman says:

@Daisy,

Thanks for the advice, I appreicate it.

Anna says:

Daisy Says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    I have to scroll back up to see who “growwman is”. I do like Mrs. Norwood. You are right “she Doesn’t Play”. Ray J is a mamas boy, but still takes care of family. Not like in a Fannie way “taking care of family”.

Anybody watching ‘tasia mae??

Daisy says:

What money was Teeny saving w/o a job Tasia?

I think Jamie Foxx is sexy :hump:

Monopoly money @ Daisy

I’m watching Tasia :lolol:

Teeny, no, Joe don’t want to coat-tail ride off nobody but he uses the “fantasia brother” name on the sign to get people to come in the club. Sit down.

@ Anna, you’re white?

Heyyy renegade, how’s it going?

Tasia sounds like Tiny sometimes.

Daisy says:

Teeny looks like his cousin JoJo and I dont like when Fannie wears her hair slicked back like that

Hey Ms.kayla!

Ah…Did Rico say he wants a chance to claim his independency? :rofl:

Daisy says:

MsKay do you watch celeb fit club?

Wasn’t he sounding and looking like K-Ci from Jodeci when he was in the club?

@ Daisy, no, but I’m confused which doesn’t take much. Is Shar or Kfed on this season coming up? Because they just showed both. I’m going to be mad if Shar has blew up AGAIN??

Al-Ameera says:

Who is Shawty Lo?

I’m sorry..Fantasia’s talking voice is ANNOYING!

Ohhh Lawd, why is this man putting that guilt trip on Tasia??

Why Teenys lips so dry/ashy/white :nono:

Mskay Shar and Kevin will both be on the new season together! :popcorn:

@ Al Ameera, an ATL rapper. That’s all I know. Oh, he has 10 or 11 kids from 5 different baby mommas :shrugs:

H-Townmama says:

I just happened to peek back in. MsKaylamomma, u think Jaime is sexy? EWWWWWW
    :hurl:

H-Townmama says:

Hi PM SR fam
    *waves*

Daisy, is that Bird’s brother on this episode??

Daisy says:

Jacques hair is a lil big/poofy she needs to thin it out a tad her haircut is cute though and Kitty looks old tonight

I know I’m all late, but did this woman have sex with Shawty Lo? Like seriously :shrug:

:yes: @ H-townmama, I do think he is sexy. :nana: :lol:

Daisy says:

Mskay I think Birds brother was on last wk that took Jacque out and brought her the flowers. She asked him wld he be ready to get married within 6mths.

Is this show like the black Sex & the City??

Pep’s girl is a TRRRRRR-ip! Love her :rofl:

3 years + phone sex and you’ve never met him? :wtf:

Daisy says:

Mskay the bootleg sex n the cit :lol:

Dang they talked for 3yrs and never met

Why does it sound like Kitty was talking to JayZ?

Lol @ MsKayla

It DID sound like Mr. Carter.

Why was her neck extra thick? No shade. I need to lose nexk weight too.

neck that is. sandra needs a “remove” option

@ renegade, right. Wouldn’t you want to see his face? I would. It’s too much technology out there for you to be phone boning on a house phone.

Never mind, he shoulda stayed behind the phone.

I smell a “Smash the homie” t-shirt in the making. He knows her ex-husband.

@ms.Kayla

You took the words outta my mouth! LOL! Now we know why it took him 3 years to see her

Nthabi says:

I’m sorry, Auntie, she’s ugly as HELL!!! And this pic is the BEST she found after combing through others she had?? Wow! Too bad!!

:shrug:

That guy was not handsome :nono:

Daisy says:

I hope he isnt losing his hair under that hat

@Daisy…you know he is!!

Daisy says:

Kittie is rocking that plum/purple lipstick but she looks old at the table she looked cuter fresh faced in the park

Yooooooo!!

Why was he trying to cut out the sex talk. Weird.

@ Daisy, you took the words right outta my fingers. She DOES have an old face.

What’s with the nasty wash cloth in the pic too? (I may be alte on that one too…)

Right @ Karamel, why cut it out now when you been phone flucking for 3 years? C’mon now…

LATE

The “white” girl would see no problems with smashing the homie

Kittie’s ready to let the kitty loose! meow! :hump:

Ohhh shyt, he probably has a woman’s name tattoed on his chest. Ha!

I think kittie’s friend is a :homoswitch:

Daisy says:

Jacque I know you want a baby but umm….I am going to leave it there.

:rofl: at Kittie and her date

Me too @ renegade.

The guy Pep is talking to looks like Warren G.

How do you go from Treach breaking your back to the Sahara desert?? I loved me some Treach in Jason’s Lyric :hump:

and cackling like a d*ckhead about it? c’mon. where they do that at?

Daisy says:

He was a young cutie Jumana

Mskay :nono: watch the desert jokes :lol:

Let me wacth my gay hubby Anderson

I forgot Daisy. I sawwwwyyy!! :lol:

@Daisy…you know my tv was already on AC 360..whooo I love him…I’ll be his beard :lolol:

Anyway..I gotta go ya’ll.. my real life hubby just got home from work :nite:

Daisy says:

Rene I hope they arent stealing/selling kids although they had that going on before the earthquake. I remember 60mins doing a piece about that last yr.

attorneymom says:

:offtopic: Why do I have the strangest feeling that Fantasia’s brother Teeney will be the next Reality Star?

free says:

The Divine Ms. K Says: Who the hell is this chick again? Oh, another rapper’s baby mama. THAT’S an original title. The picture is not flattering, no one knows who she is and having the title of a Ride or Die Chick don’t mean ish except that you put up with a bunch of bs from some nicca.

*****************************************

THANK YOU!! we don’t need another tatted-up, weave-wearing, rapper-baby-mama :chickenhead: to blog about but sandra thinks the chick is special cause she can pick out a (expensive) purse. only in the ATL.

Q_ATLANTIS says:

i’m sorry, but i need more info. i mean, is baby mama her job title or something? maybe she should co-star wit Toya on her and Tiny’s show…

:popcorn:

kwall says:

how the hail i miss this post? so e-cereal is shawty lo baby muvah…AND?! is lee lee of swv still gay for pay and a place to stay? that was the last i heard…just asking

free says:

kwall Says: is lee lee of swv still gay for pay and a place to stay?

*******************************************

that’s cold!!

FloridaChick813 says:

…and having the title of a Ride or Die Chick don’t mean ish except that you put up with a bunch of bs from some nicca.
    ________________________

pretty much :rolleyes:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Yes kwall you were missin out and I was accused of being a hater by Ms Sandra

kwall says:

————————————————-
    no she did not.

missmiami says:

Kinda late but doesn’t dude have like 13 kids????????????? Seriously, that’s :hurl: and so is she if she stuck around

missmiami says:

Chick reminds me of the girl from Players Club.

Good morning e-fam :coffee:

Me no likey Paternity Test Tuesday on Rickey Smiley Morning Show. It’s like the Maury Povich of the radio. Rickey is a mess with this.

missmiami Says:

————————————————————-

Right. Like Sandra is calling her ride or die because she is a step mom to all his damn kids. I’ll ask again – who is checkin’ for Shawty Ho? Go ahead, I’ll wait…

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

HEYYYYY MSKAY! Please tell me you heard when the guy called in yesterday, Rickey played it again this mornin! I damn near peed on myself for real

missmiami says:

Ricky Smiley Morning Show = Ignorance @ it’s finest EXCEPT FOR THE GOSPEL SONG OF THE DAY

I’m a Tom Joyner stan all day ;) grown up radio

FloridaChick813 says:

she surely did :yes: :lolol:

FloridaChick813 says:

Good Morning Folks :D

Peachizz says:

LOL.. Wasn’t sandra Jah’s friend now she’s he other girl’s friend?

Heyyy Brownsuga, I hope you’re feeling better today and I hope he made that call :wink: I did hear that guy where is girlfriend stole $4000 from his parents. I was :rofl: .

@ missmiami, Rickey Smiley replaced Big Boi here a couple weeks ago. He is okay on some days other days I’m like “huh”???

Mahogany03 says:

Good Morning SR fam :danban1:

intensemocha says:

NICE EYEBROWS, BEAUTIFUL HAIR-I’M CERTAIN SHE’S NOT LOOKING FOR OUR APPROVAL

PRETTY CHICK NONETHELESS

Good morning back @ Florida, Mahogany 03

FloridaChick813 says:

Hey Ms.Kaylamomma & Mahogany..

@ Sandra, can we get a :newpost: please?

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

MsKay he still wimped out but that’s ok. I can always depend on Rickey when I need a good laugh which is a lot! I have enough grown up talk so Rickey is what I need to take my mind off shyt

I am grown and team Rickey :cheer:

I listen to Tom so I can hear Roland and Jay Anthony can be just as silly as Rickey and his crew!

I listen to Steve for radio star and radio date!

gypsyeyes says:

Good Merning!!!

Chgoprime says:

I know I’m late but she’s a very pretty girl. Hair healthy and flawless. She don’t look manly AT ALL to me.

Shalala26 says:

wow i take it that u and jai jai are not bff anymore, sandra u are such a trader!!!:)

Thats my girl Ecrea she is a sweetie, I liked the purse you showed me Sandra,

keely107 says:

THis picture DOES look a lot better! Some of *ahem* “us” just dont photo well, ask me how I know! LOL.

va_shawty says:

Nice photo. She’s a pretty girl!

whowhatme says:

I thought this was a dude in drag…my bad

kee2joy says:

That was E’kookla’s cutest pic…Massive Failure!!!

Ms.Angelic says:

I’m Extra late!! But I agree with Sandra, Ecreia is very pretty in person…She is not that photogenic….It’s funny half of yall that are saying she ugly or manly looking aren’t pretty! A lot of her pictures don’t do her justice at all