According to In Touch magazine (via the NY Post), rapper Common and tennis superstar Serena Williams have gone their separate ways after two years.

I'm surprised their relationship lasted as long as it did after rumors floated around the industry about their loud fights sparked by her insecurities.

Thank God no children came out of this union.

Could there be off-court drama for Serena Williams? According to In Touch magazine, Williams and rapper/actor Common have split after two years of courtship. The celeb weekly quotes a source saying the two "just grew apart." They appeared together at the April premiere of the romantic comedy "Date Night" in New York, but Common attended the May 4 premiere of his new movie, "Just Wright," with his mother. A rep for Williams had no comment, and reps for Common didn't get back to us. Source

It didn't help matters that rumor had it Erykah and Common couldn't keep their hands off each other at a concert in Miami back in March.

Now that Serena is out of the picture, all of this can be yours If you play your cards right ladies!

Photos: Wireimage/Getty and ATLPics.net

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Umm,Umm,Ummm....sorry to hear about your loss Serena. :coffee:

• FloridaChick813

Ooh well!!!!!

On to the Next One >>>>>>

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

He just looks so tasty in that last picture. Gosh, I need a sip of water.

• FloridaChick813

P.S. I think Erykah is beautiful!!!!

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

What did he say: Baby it's not you....it's me.....well..... it's really you...and those DAMN tennis outfits you and your sister insist upon wearing...I'm affected"

• Daisy

I am not sure how true this is but they always made an odd couple to me anyway :shrug:

• Man, I just don’t care™

Erykah looks better than Serena so her insecurities were well founded.

• FloridaChick813

ggouch says:

What did he say: Baby it’s not you….it’s me…..well….. it’s really you…and those DAMN tennis outfits you and your sister insist upon wearing…I’m affected”
    ________________________

• mirsmommy

I didn't know they were together that long. They were definitely an odd couple. :yes:

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

guess he wasnt just wright

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

I never got the two of them together...

• meanNsurly

mirsmommy says:

I didn’t know they were together that long. They were definitely an odd couple.
    -------------
    :cosign:

• Silhouette

Man, I just don't care™ says:
    Erykah looks better than Serena so her insecurities were well founded.
    _______________________________________________________

that's so not nice, but true :rofl:

• FloridaChick813

eastpointvet says:

guess he wasnt just wright

• Al-Ameera

ggouch says:

************************
    Dead!

• kcicero

Empress Kelly's song comes to mind:

"Consider this a round trip

You can go away now, but you gonna return

consider this a round trip

You can go away now, but you gonna return

Return to me

Once I put that on him

Put that, put that, put that on him."

He'll be back, he can't get enough of Serena's bubble... :coffee:

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

Daisy says:

I am not sure how true this is but they always made an odd couple to me anyway
    ___________________________________________________________________
    I felt the same...never wanted to say it out loud

• BeautifulBliss

They were an odd couple, IMO.

• lexdiamonz

i bet serena has his azz buck-nekid with a tennis ball in his mouth ! LOL

• meanNsurly

Serena and Venus gotta be part man! They have to have some testoterone in their bodies!

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

lexdiamonz says:
    i bet serena has his azz buck-nekid with a tennis ball in his mouth ! LOL
    --------------
    :rofl: Hilarious!!!

• mirsmommy

meanNsurly says:

_____________________________________________

:lol: You ain't right.

• iciaantica

I'm just going to say it...Serena should have had insecurities dealing with Common...no offensive but Common was way to fine to ve dealing with someone with a more masculine body and face then himself...I really didnt see them working since Common is so conscience and Serena doesnt seem to be on that level. But Common should definitely swing my way!

• Thetruth32

eastpointvet says:

guess he wasnt just wright
    _____________________________
    LOL

• Al-Ameera

Uhhhhh, It's Erykah with Jay Elect?

• FloridaChick813

Common says to Serena:

It aint ya beauty, Its ya booty!!!

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

iciaantica says: .... but Common was way to fine to ve dealing with someone with a more masculine body and face then himself
    ________________________________________________
    Girl you said it...that was it in a damn nutshell....she completely gayed him down with her mere presense!!!

• Man, I just don’t care™

I bet you ANYTHING Serena starts dating a yt boy. ANYTHING!

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php? Beautifuleve17

testing

• meanNsurly

Hey Mirsmommy and Flo!

Maybe their dad fed them food and shakes with testoterone in them when they were younger so the could be better tennis players!

• Kat

Oh well...like everybody else has said, they didn't make a good couple anyway. Serena always look like her coochie stank to me! :ashamed:

• CivilEngineer

Serena was just so BIG next to him. She needs to go after Shaq or a horse, elephant, T-Rex...somebody like that

• Daisy

CivilEngineer says:

__________________________________________________________

:nono: You on ya way to the spot..... :lol:

• Thetruth32

FloridaChick813 says:

Common says to Serena:

It aint ya beauty, Its ya booty!!!
    :dead:... :rofl:

• Cinderella

iciaantica says:

I’m just going to say it…Serena should have had insecurities dealing with Common…no offensive but Common was way to fine to ve dealing with someone with a more masculine body and face then himself…I really didnt see them working since Common is so conscience and Serena doesnt seem to be on that level. But Common should definitely swing my way!
    _________________________________________________________________________

I agree. The Williams sisters have improved their looks but they're still not that attractive looking IMO. I've learned not to be fooled by the conscious types. They talk a good game but at the end of the day, they're like any other man.

• LadyLew

too bad soo sad!
    Common call me!

• mirsmommy

Oh hail no!!!!!!!! We gotta :dead: emoticon??????

:dead: (I just wanted to use it real quick)

• FloridaChick813

LMAO @ MirsMommy

I saw that earlier

• FloridaChick813

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEAN!!!!! :)

• Zephyr1979

....and I was rooting for them too :( oh well....

• meanNsurly

Civil: Go to the korna NOW for saying "She needs to go after Shaq or a HORSE, ELEPHANT, T-Rex…somebody like that" :dead:

• CivilEngineer

:offtopic: I hate when people have conversations across my email. Is it so hard to click reply and not reply to all??!! If that effin box pops up one more time I'm gonna delete her off the system! >:(

Rant over!

• Cinderella

@Man, Serena has dated White men before, so it wouldn't be shocking if the next guy is White.

• CivilEngineer

@mean...I've clearly been on my best behavior lately. I just want her to find somebody that fits her like a glove. Common was like a SMALL on an EXTRA LARGE hand...

• FloridaChick813

meanNsurly says:

Civil: Go to the korna NOW for saying “She needs to go after Shaq or a HORSE, ELEPHANT, T-Rex…somebody like that”

:rofl: I dont know how I missed that!!!!!

Civil please go to the kona now and choose whatever Capri Sun you'd like hun!

• FloridaChick813

CivilEngineer says:

I hate when people have conversations across my email. Is it so hard to click reply and not reply to all??!! If that effin box pops up one more time I’m gonna delete her off the system! >:(

Rant over!
    ________________________

Story of my life!!!!!!!!!!!

• LilMissRed

well if she was insecure when they were together... she better suck it up now cause chicks are DEF gonna be on him now

• Val

:clap: good job Common!- loose the she-man! she was working against your sexy anyway

• Val

SNAP SNAP.. I dont even read the part about erykah ba- donk! Mannnnnnnnnnnn
    YOU KNOW COMMON STILL HITTIN DAT!! :hump:

• AprilRain

@Lilmissred- very true..

And loud fights they say?? Um ok... Who does not have loud fights? Whoever ya are let me know how you do it..

Lol @ Val!!!

• chase

They were definitely an odd couple...

• http://twitter.com/Ms_Missy2791 missy

I am so happy Common is single first Lance now him....But I feel like Common might have been into Serena more than she was into him... I am in caramel and chocolate heaven... :yes:

• http://twitter.com/sherita78 mizzdallas

I :pray: for this to happen! thank you jesus!!! Common need not to be with that beast!!

• http://thecubiclechick.com STLVixen

If Common knows what's good for him, he won't be going back into the arm of Erykah Badu.

• http://twitter.com/sherita78 mizzdallas

@missy

common was into this heffa booty damn sure wasnt her face!!!!! :dead:

• commonswifey

Common you can come back home now, I knew it was just a phase lol. I agree with missy, I think he was more into the relationship.I thought it was cute when he was talking about her on Wendy Williams. He definately should not go back to Badu, had him dressing weird and chit lol

• TruGemini

Didn't he just say last week on 'Ellen' or somehting that he wanted to marry her. "Her" as in Serena...not Ellen.. :shrug:

• Anna

AprilRain says:

And loud fights they say?? Um ok… Who does not have loud fights? Whoever ya are let me know how you do it..
    ~~~~~~~
    Why did the thought of two arguing in sign laugange pop in my head? Does he who signs the hardest win the argument?

• FloridaChick813

Anna says:

AprilRain says:

~~~~~~~

NOPE!!!! Its the meanest facial expression!!!!!!!

• Quitta

Why did the thought of two arguing in sign langauge pop in my head? Does he who signs the hardest win the argument?

:dead: and :dead: again

• Cinnamon Kisses

Shut the door.....we got a :dead: emoticon :rofl:
    Annnnnnnnnd Kat...Civil....Missdallas >>>>> :kona:

• Lady_L

He and Serena never looked good a a couple to me anyway. I just didn't get them. She is just so unattractive to me. He looks good with Eryka, also he looked good with Taraji Henson.

• KrayZKat

On a positive note, I hope Serena find someone right for her who will love her.

• ELove

Comment #55 and @mizzdallas ----> :rofl:
    And REALLY ALOT of these comments are Truly Hilarious (Real...)

"Common you can come back home now, I knew it was just a phase lol." :rofl:

• ELove

And I REALLY MEANT to say Comment #59 ALSO :lol: Too F-ing FUNNY !!!

• fancyfacefree

What? Serena is insecure? She could have fooled me by the way she likes to show off her B***K Ass all the time. Don’t get mad at me SR readers Im black also. I just get tired of seeing Serena ass shots all the time. B**** cover up once in a while.

• KrayZKat

@Fancy - check the above picture. She looks covered up to me. When ice skaters compete on the rink, they also show their behinds to. You know those little tutus they wear? However, I wonder why no one complains about that. I'm happy that Serena and Venus have changed the face of tennis the way they have. I'm not throwing shade because everyone has their opinions. I'm just stating mine too.

• H.B.I.C

When it comes to Common sense (pun intended) Erykah Badu ain't got ish on Serena Williams. Because unlike her Serena has enough sense not to be just another Black woman spitting out babies for every Tyrone, Jamal and Malik that sniffs her tail. If Serena has insecurities it has nothing to do with semen catcher Badu.

Common is a beautiful brother he's like a work of art that should be admired. Too bad breeding Badu played herself by claiming celibacy while with common but raw dawging w/ some has been rapper. Common should thank God everyday he dodged the trainwreck known as Erykah Badu