What Is the Big Deal About Diddy’s Big Deal With Macy’s?

Note: Out of respect to fashion blogger Sarah Chapman (who is one of the nicest people walking this earth) and her beautiful daughter Chance, I will only write nice things about Sean Combs from now on. If you want to read negativity about Sean, you’ll have to get your fill somewhere else.

Dancer-turned-producer-turned-rapper-turned clothing magnate Sean “Diddy” Combs is set to follow in the footsteps of Tommy Hilfiger.

Yesterday, Combs and Macy’s announced a “transformative” deal similar to the one signed by Hilfiger in 2007, according to Women’s Wear Daily magazine.

That means even more loot in the already deep pockets of a man who can buy you and me a thousand times over.

Beginning with the Spring 2011 season, Sean John Sportswear will be sold only in Macy’s stores, and online at macys.com as well as the Sean John flagship store on Fifth Avenue in NYC.

The first exclusive Sean John product will hit 400 Macy’s stores beginning this year in early October. In the coming years, the product will be rolled out to over 850 Macy’s stores nationwide. I didn’t even know Macy’s had 800 stores.

But is this really such a big deal? Isn’t the Sean John line already sold exclusively in Macy’s stores? I don’t recall seeing the line sold anywhere else but Macy’s.

I will give Sean credit for sustaining a wildly successful brand in this troubled economy where others, such as Dallas Austin’s Rowdy clothing line, have failed miserably.

Sean Combs’ Sean John label is defined by its contemporary masculinity combined with class that appeals to Hip Hop heads as well as the moneyed Hamptons crowd.

333 Responses to “What Is the Big Deal About Diddy’s Big Deal With Macy’s?”

The Divine Ms. K says:

__________________________________________________________________________

Ummm, I guess. So, as long as someone is good with you – excuse me, their upteenth baby mama is good with you – you won’t go in on them, even though a week or so ago, you accused him of being gay????

Yes, that will be one dash of hypocrisy in my morning :coffee: Thank you.

:rolleyes:

starr says:

*************************

this is not the sandrarose i know n luv……

starr says:

:preach: Divine

I was gonna say some other things…but i held my tongue

Ms.kaylamomma says:

You couldn’t blur out someone’s address Sandra?? You’re being messy!!

pointhimout says:

guess that explains why their stock is down. anyways, i’ve been waiting for him to put the runway stuff in the stores. i would’ve bought that gear mike from 112 wore in the ‘its over night’ video immediately. puff’s runway stuff is hot, but that urban bs on the racks in macy’s….HATED IT.

ReadTheBlog says:

If I was Yoland aBrown, I’d be mad my name and address were on the cover of that magazine for all of SR readers to see…

and LOL @ that comment about Diddy. I was wondering about that co-occuring relationship :-) and when it was going to come into play.

Does anyone else want some crab dip right about now?

Al-Ameera says:

Ahhhh I was wondering when Sean was going to get in Sarah’s azz in regards to letting her blogger friend Sandra talk greasy about him :rofl:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Sandra, I think you’re forgetting he is Misa and Kim’s churren daddy too!! Why didn’t you quit for them as well??

ReadTheBlog says:

Hope Yolanda ain’t got no warrants or nobody is looking to serve her.

tampa813 says:

Sean John is in Burlington Coat Factory here. I’m not trying to go broke wearing that ish. SR u feelng ok cause I’m not used to a nicer side. ::worried::

Al-Ameera says:

pointhimout says:

*****************
    I couldn’t agree more. I was wondering if people still even dressed like that……Who knew :shrug:

pointhimout says:

OK, so paul wilmot is a fashion publicist, an article says he’s gay, yada yada yada. Apparently this is the official press release. Macy’s stock is still down. it hasn’t gone up at all. we’ll check back in an hour or 2. the market closes at 4.

spongebobfan says:

such as Dallas Austin’s Rowdy clothing line???? he had a clothing line? :shrugs:

__________________________________

Sandra dont take this personally, but YOU are full of SH.IT!!!!!!!

Just because you befriend someone, does not mean it changes your perspective on another person. We all know how you REALLY feel about Diddy, so CUT THE CRAP and give it to us raw like you normall do.

luvly1957 says:

So does this mean you’ll lay off his other babies momma’s too. Sandra is so two-faced she talked about Sarah at first now she is sooo nice. Sandra you are one of the fakest ppl I know.

:rolleyes:

Sandra- you effin kill me sometimes. So lemme get this straight…..

You WON’T sell out for extra blog hits…..

You WON’T sell out for extra money….

You WON’T sell out to gain exclusive access to some industry bigwigs…

Ohhh….But let a bish walk you down to Starbucks, smile in your face 2 or 3 times, buy you some coffee, give you some lowly cheap dirt, and then say you can be one of her “BFFs” from now on….

And BAM!!

Just like that! “I’ll never talk down about Puffy, or anybody who Sarah “I don’t know how to catch it in my mouth” Chapman knows/likes/tells me not to.”

Wow…….

I’d have rather you just sold out for cash. At least you can get more Louis bags with that. But whatever…..your fake-a** friendships…..not mine. :coffee:

SMDH @ Sandra

__________________________

iscream says:

Well I for one am :cheer1: team Puffy :cheer:

BUT

You were QUICK to call out other bloggers, posting their pics, tearing them down for selling out to artist. For posting nothing but positive comments because they were “in bed” with said artist. (Trey Song)

So, please tell me how this is any different?

At least if those stories you posted about that blogger and Trey were true she was getting a nut out the deal. What are you getting Sandra?

Or maybe Sarah’s door swings both ways.. :coffee:

ohpretty1 says:

So since you’re being nice to him now I MUST ask – Did he send you the Fall 2010 suede outside, chinchilla-lined inside Sean John backpacks in 5 colors?

attorneymom says:

I see Diddy’s attorney put the smackdown on your behind. LOL

ohpretty1 says:

I thought it but iscream said it! :rofl:

_______________________________________

Sandra your a mess …but this is a big deal because..he has more money than me … sh!t i need some money now..and he needs to slide some of that over here..

Oh wait I forgot I have to have a baby by him..or force one of my children(srry) on him…

ReadTheBlog says:

Well at leat the other bloggers are hob-nobbing with Celebs. Sandra only rubs elbows with club promoters, producers, and celebs baby mommas turned fashion blogger with no blog to refer to.

pointhimout says:

well sandra, let me be the first to say i’m going to miss those salacious blind item “puff” pieces you concoct, allegedly. did the lawyers serve you the right way and that’s why you’ll refrain on the real?

speaking of new baby daddy’s, i’ve been fantasizing about dallas austin ever since that post. dont ask me why. guys that skinny dont move me at all, but it was something about the line sandra allegedly wrote in that piece that said ‘#1 mogul likes to stay home and hold hands.’

Sandra, answer me this…

You talk so much sh*t about how all those “other blogs” *cough* (you really only target Necole B.) *cough* basically “get in bed” with artists, record companies, publicists, etc….just to get more juice for blog hits. And then you talk about how they won’t tell the REAL dirt or their REAL opinions becuase they are gettin paid to keep quiet.

But aren’t you doing the same thing? What’s the differnce between what you do and what you accuse Necole of doing?

Mmph….I guess it doesn’t count if you’re only getting “into bed” with other vaginas, huh? A person must only be “selling out” if a penis is present, I guess.

:rolleyes:

Choco says:

Sandra Sandra Sandra smh – who in the hell is still checking for Sean John????

Dammit Iscream!

All up & through my damn head! Like Dionne Warwick or something.

We are >>>>>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<<<<.

QueenSJ says:

“I’ll only write nice things about Sean Combs from now on.”

Sandra you are real funny!

Shauny says:

Sandra what sticks out in the article for me is YOU said someone can buy YOU :coffee:

A lot of people you post shyt about are probably some of the nicest people walking this earth but that doesn’t stop you from dragging them. You called NB out saying you hate hypocrites but you need to look in the mirror sista.

Mother Jefferson says:

:yawn: Diddy needs to send Sean John straight to Ross and Burlington because thats the only place folks buy this foolishness.

Didnt LL Cool J have a similar deal with Macy’s? We see how well that turned out…

@iscream

*dead* *dead* :rofl:

I’ll take her doors swing both ways for $200 ALEX

Choco says:

Wait yall I know Sandra be flip flopping but didn’t yall read Attnymoms comment Sean’s lawyer’s put WWF Smackdown on Sandra this is her way of being coy!

pointhimout says:

i dont know sandra. i’m beginning to think you went and found jesus and discovered too much compassion over the weekend. you have to prepare me for the 180. i come here for the, again salacious, jaw dropping, mouth opened posts followed by 399 comments from posters dragging some poor celeb over and over again.

ReadTheBlog says:

Sadra, when you talk to ‘Babymommaturnedfashionbloggerwithnoblog toreference’, would you ask her how does it make her feel to see Diddy dragging along a childless Cassie (who favors Jenny from the Block), and does it hurt more than when he kept her and her child quiet from the world for nearly a year, or do the checks more than patch the pain…

starr says:

Sandra what sticks out in the article for me is YOU said someone can buy YOU

***********

:preach:

ReadTheBlog says:

Oh that was mean, but I want to know if she thought she could bag the man with that baby, or did she pull out all stops for that financial security for the next 18?

ShoYaRight says:

His lawyers got all up in that AZZ!!! Sandra never gave two shyts about Kim’s kids or Misa’s kid. Cute lie but try again!

**BANNED**

This comment violated Sandrarose.com’s Terms and Conditions, and has been removed.

The Divine Ms. K says:

I am always in the minority everywhere I go! :mad:

I :heart: Sean John for women! And men actually! I wore the seams out of a pair of Moto skinny jeans from them this past winter. I was too fine in them jeans! But I buy it from Dr.Jay’s so I don’t know what they tom’bout with that exclusivity. :shrug:

Dang y’all *kicks rocks*

:newpost:

LLani says:

**BANNED**

[This comment was edited by the moderator for violating SR community rules. Any further violations of this type will result in a 24-hour time out and/or banishment.]

:blink:

*washes eyes out vigorously*

LMAO!

@ReadtheBlog

I love your comments! You think and say stuff like my cousin does. She’s a saracstic, slick-mouthed bish-but she’s so smooth with it, you get pissed at yourself for not wanting to slap her!

katgirl33 says:

LOL LOL LOL LOL Auntie!

Macy’s bought Marshall Fields in 2005….it was a big “to do” about it here in the Chi…..folks was protesting and everything

Yay for Diddy….more $ to deposit in the bank account….

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Sandra, didn’t you say someone outta Trey Songz camp offered you money to say something nice about him and you wouldn’t take it? Can someone tell me if that’s the same situation here. I’ll wait… :waiting:

missy says:

WELL SANDRA STOP TALKING ABOUT DRAKE & TREY SONGZ BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS ARE NICE..

How does an outside person determine how you want to express yourself about people..Isn’t that fake..

FLIP FLOP

But I think someones lawyer get at you …for real…But you have proven time and time again that you can be easily bought .. (anyone remember when she was saying good stuff about CB when he wanted to advertise on her blog and Trey songz when he was/is on tour with monica)

pointhimout says:

i got something nice to say to Trey Songz:

My Dearest Trey Songz,

Please stop wasting all that hot, sizzling, sweaty sexiness on FISH.

Sincerely,

PHO

**BANNED**

I swear Sandra….I wouldn’t never take your scary a** along with me if I needed backup at a fight or something.

You one of them heffas who be talkin all that sh*t gettin folx hyped up to fight like “yeah-we gon get that bish. Handle that. I wish that ho WOULD try and step to us girl, we gon’ lay that a** OWWWWTTT!!

Get there….the girl come out…..and you start talking bout…
    “I promise I ain’t really say all that sh*t about you. I ain’t even tryna fight you. This was all my homegirl’s doing. I just want to be cool with you.”

And then a week later, will stop talking to your old homies who you just amped up to get their a** whipped because your new crew said: “don’t talk to them any more.”

Phony self.

pointhimout says:

i got something nice to say to Trey Songz:

My Dearest Trey Songz,

Please stop wasting all that hot, sizzling, sweaty sexiness on FISH.

Sincerely,

PHO
    _________________________________

*dead* :rofl: ..

Ashley says:

Sandra, PUUHLEASE!!!! :rolleyes:

**BANNED**

And dammit- who the f**k is “Yolanda Brown?”

I hope she come get in on your phoney a** too.

No wonder you hate Swizz Beats, he helped make that rude a** song about you! You remember it? You wanna hear? Here it go:

“She’s phoney. She’s fake. Those the type of people I hate.”

iscream says:

@OSTB

Oh no honey. I :heart: Sean John for men & women also. I’m mad that the only Macy’s that sells it for women is on 34th street.

you were just calling diddy gay last week. you and sarah must have had a heart to heart. lol

who knew dallas austin had a clothing line??? O_o

Dearly Beloved……….

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Anyway, Puffy is my nicca. Brokerin deals and chit in this murky economy. Much respect to him.

:rolleyes:

MKM you get my email

Krysssayyy somebody gone be lookin up at the church

@SoulwithSass

:rofl: you are going in.. . :lol:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ Brown, the one that said “Finally”? Yes ma’am I did.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

SWS why don’t you just tell Sandra to go to hell and go f!@# herself while you’re at it

Shauny says:

:cosign: MKM…ugghhh

PAHairston says:

Hello All. I come back from lunch and ya’ll acting up in here, cracking me up:
    “All up in my head, like Dionne Warwick or something.”

“BEING NICE IS NOT GOING TO GET YOU TO SARA’S PINK TACO ANY FASTER:lick:!

Keep it coming family, keep it coming. It’s almost Fri!

meanNsurly says:

So lemme get this straight….u have your own blog entitled Sandrarose.com; but now Sarah Chapman controls what you can and cannot say about certain ppl on your blog? I’m new to this site but that is some BITCHASSNESS!

pointhimout says:

i feel so bad for dallas. anytime he put anything ‘rowdy’ out, it becomes defunct or no-existent a year or two later.

@Brown

That’s basically what I was getting around too, but I was tryna build up the momentum around the post where I would actaully say it and storm out.

(I’m real dramatic like that.) :lol:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I was gonna send you a pic of my cut but then remembered Man’s story and realized you could have my face floatin around the internet doing strange things to animals

Also….

Sean John is DEFINITELY hit and miss for me. I liked some of the earlier stuff because it wasn’t as “gaudy.” Now he got chit “bedazzled” on MEN’S clothes.

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

WTF?

Whoweardatshyt?

I won’t even discuss some of those other “fashion lines” (Rocawear,etc.). You TRY to support your people but they make it hard as hail sometimes.

missy says:

So you can talk bad about Brandy and say :”Brandy is one of those unfortunate souls who isn’t cute enough to get the man she wants, and too rich (and particular) to settle for just any man.” <–these are your words but your going to be nice to Diddy because of a third party..

Brandy has a daughter also..and Brandy admits to crying when she sees negative things about her on blogs..so you should also be nice to her

Daisy says:

Team Puffy :cheer:

:rofl: @yall going in as usual even on SR

iscream says:

Okay,

I haven’t been around much but has things changed THAT MUCH. SoulwithSass do you usually go off on Sandra like this? Or are you Trying to get the :ban: sticker? :shrug:

Someone please enlighten me.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

“Sandra, I support you. I guess you can’t keep the feelings of your friend into account before operating YOUR blog. I tell ya’.”
    ==================================================

@Man

NO! It’d be different if Sarah was one of Sandra’s long-lost friends or someone who Sandra has been acclimated with for a while, or even an industry vet who looks out for Sandra or holds her down come what may in some type of fashion.

But she’s NOT! Sandra don’t know Sarah from another wet spot on Diddy’s mattress! And Sarah ain’t doing sh*t but playing Sandra. Please! Sarah may be a dumb c*nt, but she ain’t stupid.

What better way to keep your name and the folx who you trying to look out for names out of the gutter then going out to the street with the person who usually puts it there.

@MISSY

Brandy deserves no one’s sympathy. The hoe…

ms.truth says:

That first sentence…woooooo weeee…..I just can’t. Celebs take note: If you want to have positive coverage with Sandra, get one of your many baby mommas to befriend her. T.I. and Diddy have already taken note. Trey Songz, Drake and Bow Wow, you might wanna knock some ATL chick up ASAP.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MISSY

Brandy deserves no one’s sympathy. The hoe…
    _____________________________

:rofl: ….why she gotta be a hoe though… huh huh :lol:

ReadTheBlog says:

Puffy ain’t inking deal sin a murky economy. Whitey just knows that negros will buy clothes before they pay bills.

It’s called Pimpology 101

:lol: @ BrownsugaP.

@ Iscream

Girl, f**k that damn :ban: sticker.

If I do get banned, at least it’ll be for me saying what the hell I feel and not selling out to still be “in the clique.” (Unlike some folks *ahem* Sandra.)

Nonetheless. I’m not making little petty comments about Sandra’s looks, or living situation or any of that other sh*t that shouldn’t matter to anybody but her anyway…but I’m just saying what I feel about her trying to sell out for some fake a** friends, being as hypocritical as they come, AND letting herself get played like a sucker.

@SOUL WITH SASS
    “-

Sarah ain’t Sandra’s friend. Sarah is an opportunist! And her history of waiting for Diddy while he screwed Kim, Misa, J.Lo, etc…and then finally coming out after she got preggo by him (AFTER being kept in a dark basement for 15 years) PROVES MY DAMN POINT!”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes you meet someone, and you just have that “connection.” No requirement of a long time relationship needed.

I’m sure Sandra and Sarah just really clicked on a personal level and Sandra wants to extend a common courtesy to a friend and fellow professional (another blogger)…

…I’m sure a few business oppurtunities were presented to her as well via Sarah.

Carrington says:

What does your respect for Sarah and Chance have to do with Diddy? So, you have no respect for Drake’s family as you’ve insinuated the same thing about his sexuality as you’ve often insinuated about Diddy?

@Man…I think that has to do with them getting the wrong internal designers. They get these wack ass ppl who think they know what the “urban” demographic likes…and viola…we got bedazzled ties and shi.t. I hate that ish with a passion. Like for real.

Diddy shouldve worn that grill. Then all y’all woulda fill in line like me and Misa and Kim ‘nem! :hump: We love you Diddy!!!!

*fall for fill #pleaseandthankyou

Nightshift says:

__________________________

:rofl: Girl, this had to be the most comical chit you have ever written.

ms.truth says:

:rofl: @ Soul. Sandra met her match with you huh?

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Trey Songz, Drake and Bow Wow, you might wanna knock some ATL chick up ASAP.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

They don’t want no parts of that…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

…I’m sure a few business oppurtunities were presented to her as well via Sarah
    =========================================================
    @Man

Don’t worry. I’ll even give you a few hours. :coffee:

SWS how bout you give me your email so we can keep in touch in the afterlife

*sigh*

@Carrington

Your posts sound just like this dude I know. are your initials “K.D.”?

SWS how bout you give me your email so we can keep in touch in the afterlife

————–

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cinderella says:

Because of this post, Sandra will be sent a caseload of Ciroc and the Fall/Winter 2010 Sean John Women’s collection.

@SOUL
    “I’ll give you $2 if you can find the so-called “blog” that Sarah writes on as a “fellow professional blogger.”

Don’t worry. I’ll even give you a few hours.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Come on, her site is under construction and it has only been announced a few weeks ago. Give her time to create a QUALITY product. Too many of us rush out pure chit as it is.

I’m sure Sandra can teach some of the ropes with blogging, and in return, Sarah can “persuade” Diddy to spend some of that advertising dollars with a certain blogger.

EVERYBODY’S HAPPY!

:newpost: please

Shauny says:

HOT DAMN SoulWithSass, I go grab a salad and you done let loose up in here :rofl: Tell Sandy how you really feel.

Did someone hire PR from straight out of the comment section? :rolleyes:

ReadTheBlog says:

Y’all leave Soul alone. She is saying what we’re all thinking.

attorneymom says:

SoulWithSass writes, “Sarah ain’t Sandra’s friend. Sarah is an opportunist!”

You better preach!! They are both using each other at this point. Ray Charles can see that and he is both blind and dead.

Did Sarah think about how her daughter will feel when she is older to find out that her father had two women pregnant at the same time and was not married to either one of them? Blank stare. Being a baby mama and mistress are not honorable career choices.

@Sarah, watch Sandra. Hurt her in anyway and she will try to bury you with her blog. You really don’t know who you are partnering with. Do your homework and check the archives.

I see a train wreck about to occur.

ReadTheBlog says:

Didn’t Sandra call Sarah a ‘Professional Baby Momma’ and ‘Gold Digger Supreme’? Or did she call Kim that?

ReadTheBlog says:

Ghetto Twins (or triplets) – Activate!

—————————————————

:cosign: These ‘black’ designers need to take Gangstalicious and ‘nem away from the drawing board. Next summer, ninjas will be in skorts, murses and fruity pebble AF1s (hate those too).

attorneymom says:

The only “connection” between Sarah and Sandra is that they both hate Kim Porter. Nice try. Next.

ReadTheBlog says:

Did anyone see the Bedrock Video by Rasheeda, Lola Luv, Toya, Kandi and Diamond?

yvonne79 says:

Pink taco?? :blink:

@ Man

Man, I just don't care™ says:

_________________________________________________________________________________

OH CHIT, MY BOO!

**Goin to check it out**

@SOUL WITH SASS
    “Lemme guess….you must think Sarah is a “lady” too, huh? I don’t even know why I try with you….”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

I don’t know enough about Sarah to determine.

ohpretty1 says:

You better preach!! They are both using each other at this point.

———————————————–

That’s how most business ventures operate. It’s a symbiotic relationship. There’s no harm.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ RTB, I saw that video and I talked to God but unfortunately He won’t give me back the minutes of my life that I wasted on watching it. I did think Rasheeda resembled Alicia Keys in that video though.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

OH CHIT, MY BOO!

**Goin to check it out**

***********************************************************************

Which one is your boo – Toya? :coffee:

Ms.Everything says:

Wow….. just wow

:yes: I saw it.

I like Toya’s accent, but she soundin like Wayne to me.

@ MKM, she does resemble AKEYS!

Speaking of AKEYS, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her song Unthinkable :whistle:

AprilRain says:

SWS :preach: This is the exact reason why I don’t trip on Tiny. It aint cuz she with Tip and she got this and that, it’s the way this BLOG kisses her fake azz booty, and to me anyone that needs to find a way to “get in good” with a blogger has reality issues. I’m sorry but Sarah, I don’t know you, just like I don’t know Tiny, but best believe Sandi’s gonna make me not like you real quick.

missy says:

@RTB- I saw that mess…and let me tell you I thought that was a spoof vid…Ra****ta rap was horrid…The chick with the butt injections look like a arse….Toya sounded like she was talking..Diamond…says the same rap she did in the “rock your hips song” and when “Heat Miser” a.k.a Goku started her piece I was like :wtf:

Oh and the whole fraternity thing was out of right field…and Toya has as much rhythm of Key Cole….None at all…and all of them laying in the same bed trying to be sexy…Ummm okay Oh and diamond and her Balloons Lawd… Other than that the vid was good….

yvonne79 says:

Pink taco?? :blink:

************************************************************************

I’ve never heard of it referred to that before either but I learn something new everyday. Speaking of tacos, “HAPPY BELATED CINCO DE MAYO” to all my amigos and amigas.

Shauny says:

Which one is your boo – Toya?
    **************************
    I’m betting one in the leggings with her head tilted slightly down and to the side and the phony smile on her face

spongebobfan says:

that vid is a hotmess….why why why what did toya call her? gumbo jo or some chit? smh

Toya shoulda’ slid Wayne some fuzz for some lyrics. :coffee:

spongebobfan says:

“Other than that the vid was good….” :rofl:

^^^okay! And “that” was pretty much everything!!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

*in my speedy gonzalez voice* ANDELAY ANDELAY EEEBAH! EEEBAH!

ms.truth says:

:hugs: Ms. Everything…where you been lady.

missy says:

@sponge-Toya called herslef “gumbo baby” When I read that I was like… Huh You sat down and came up with gumbo baby….Nothing else…. :eek:

@ AprilRain

Please! And if I was Sandra, I’d have gave it to Tiny hard, raw & with no vaseline for having the nerve to “not invite” me to her wedding after Sandra done spent the majority of the last few years defending her simple, low self-esteem haveing a**!

I like Tiny (sometimes) but she another one who knows exactly when NOT to swallow…. :coffee:

yvonne79 says:

:new post:
    Pretty please with a cherry on top!!!

ohpretty1 writes:

You better preach!! They are both using each other at this point.

———————————————–

*********************

Don’t mix business with pleasure.

I’m willing to bet Rasheeda @ Shauny. :lol:

:rofl: @ Brown.

FloridaChick813 says:

and all of them laying in the same bed trying to be sexy…

:rofl: I said the SAME THING

spongebobfan says:

Gumbo Girl!!!

I mentioned this last week but ya’ll bish’s ignored me… Humph!!!! :lol:

Anyway, that is THEE stupidest name ever.. Really.. :coffee:: < My slurpee from 711

Al-Ameera says:

pointhimout says:

*****************************
    :rofl: good lord this almost made me spit my water our!

**curls lips up** I… **curls lip down*

Al-Ameera says:

spongebobfan says:

Gumbo Girl!!!

I mentioned this last week but ya’ll bish’s ignored me… Humph!!!!

Anyway, that is THEE stupidest name ever.. Really.. : < My slurpee from 711

**********************
    No, it was Gumbo Baby

missy says:

@sponge-Toya called herslef “gumbo baby”

gumbo baby… yes, thats it!

Al-Ameera says:

spongebobfan says:

Gumbo Girl!!!

I mentioned this last week but ya’ll bish’s ignored me… Humph!!!!

Anyway, that is THEE stupidest name ever.. Really.. : < My slurpee from 711

**********************
    No, it was Gumbo Baby

I thought of you at lunch.

I got my sammich for free for flirting and smiling :lolol:

yvonne79 says:

@Al-Ameera: Your picture reminds me of Rah-Digga….

Flo I agreed with you.

But the sad thing is this video has went straight VIRAL with the teens! My girls and neices keep freestylin’ and askin how they sound and ish….?

I just say, “Y’all sound just like Toya!” Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge… :blink:

ohpretty1 says:

:cosign: #125 This got run into the ground real quick.

Any Dr. Phil moments? Anyone, anyone?

**curls lips up** I… **curls lip down*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NOT today!!!! You are going to be the one with the emergency appointment in hell today!

missy says:

@Flo- I didn’t know you mentioned it *pats on back* we sorry….who sat there and told her “Girl Toya…Gumbo baby is you..” I mean really they don’t like her at all…

@MKM- You think your slick with your curls lip up and down stuff.. :lol:

but you know Tiny have a speech problem don’t be making fun of her lip curling…It isn’t her fault she was born a…. never mind…

I had the appt yesterday so now you got it today

Flo I agreed with you.

I just say, “Y’all sound just like Toya!” Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge…

:rofl: @ them freestylin, taklin about “how do we sound?”

YOU SOUND LIKE FOOLKS DAMMIT!!!!! :lol:

ohpretty1 says:

#125 This got run into the ground real quick.

Any Dr. Phil moments? Anyone, anyone?
    ***************************************************

I got one, ya’ll ready, here it go **clears throat:

In my Lovely One Voice: Ya’ll I let my boyfriend cum in me about a week ago and I think I’m pregnant but I’m on the pill, what should I do??…

I’m just kidding! Y’all carry on. Sorry! :lol:

attorneymom says:

@ohpretty1, Sarah, is that you?

Girl, watch your back.

Sandra, you do the same.

missy says:

:lol: Its cool, I was only kidding!

Gumbo Baby :rolleyes: I bet Wayne is sooo proud.. LOL

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:lol: @ MsTruth. I was going to talk to Soul in my Tiny voice but no one can do it better than you and Brown. :rofl: So I just stopped mid-sentence.

missy says:

@MKM- Get your arse away from the computer/cell phone…Please log off and shut down your apparatus and don’t come back…Please and Thank You… :rofl:

Oh and you have your own place in the Kona reserved and the pig is waiting for you… :lol:

:rofl: @ MKM … I’ve retired my Tiny voice. I can’t… Peash :rofl: :rofl:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@Missy, I really hate that she tries to move her eyes up and down when she talks because on our end, nothing moves. Botox has messed her face up! Really or whatever the hell it was! I don’t know. I like Toya AND Tiny. I just wish she would throw away that Green Latern eyeshadow.

lacountrygirl says:

If that’s how Sandra wants it…so be it. Maybe they are true friends. And just like all friends do, they will fall out. It’s normal. No different then when….wait…yes it is. Cause Sandra has a blog and Lord help Sarah if she crosses her. I shall be here following every post like a cokehead does his lines….. :snort:

ohpretty1 says:

#125 This got run into the ground real quick.

Any Dr. Phil moments? Anyone, anyone?
    ***************************************************

I got one, ya’ll ready, here it go **clears throat:

I’m just kidding! Y’all carry on. Sorry!

yvonne79 says:

@Mskayla: You are SOOOOOO wrong for that one!!!!

lacountrygirl says:

Where in the shiggity did my gravi go :-(

*in my Tiny voice*

Say U gota mane an he say he luv u………

Al-Ameera says:

:offtopic: I guess Monica told us! She wrote something in the post about her….check it out

Ms.kaylamomma says:

AHAHHAHAHHHAHAH! “Peash” :rofl: I will see you in the KONA. Don’t forget the graham crackers and huggie juices when you come.

attorneymom says:

@ohpretty1, Sarah, is that you?

————————————-

Don’t play.

missy says:

@Flo-Of course lil wayne is proud …..

@MKM – :rofl: …I hate those loud azz eyeshadows for real though

*in my Tiny voice*

Say U gota mane an he say he luv u………
    _____________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

ohpretty1 says:

I’m just kidding! Y’all carry on. Sorry!

————————————————————

Correction: She let him ‘nut’ in her. She thought she was pregnant but had skipped taking the pill one day so she had to ‘double up.’ I will NEVA EVA forget that ish!

Al-Ameera says:

I guess Monica told us! She wrote something in the post about her….check it out
    ________________________

LMFFFAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Tiny with right side of lip curled up: he say he wanna marry you. eventually

Phaedra: So what’s the hold up

Tiny: he say he just need to be fa sho he ready to make dat step

Phaedra: But yall live together with kids

Tiny: I know dat but Tip still say it aint da same

*in my Tiny voice*

Say U gota mane an he say he luv u………

Awwwwwwwww… ((tear))

Thats my fav :lol:

I had the appt yesterday so now you got it today

—————————————————

The week has been bland for me. Except yesterday: This murl, yes murl, sashayed in front of my car at the W wearing a hot pink bra (didn’t even stuff it) a wife beater and jean shorts. I’d been drinking so I told him “Werk bish”. That thing started pop locking and dropping it in front of my car. Too funny. BUT that isn’t Dr. Phil-ish. :lol:

ohpretty1 says:

I’m just kidding! Y’all carry on. Sorry!

————————————————————

OOOHHH SH!T!!!!! It was a true scenario???

IT wasnt me was it :waiting: LOL J/K

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Phaedra: So how long is it gonna take for him to find

Tiny: He say maybe anudda couple years maybe, he just say he gon know wen da moment is right an cant nobody tel him him its right! not even me

FloridaChick813 says:

You know they love to show out!!!!!

ms.truth says:

Brown…. the doctor (Satan) called and said you need to come to your appointment ASAP. It’s an emergency and hell is burning up for you!

:rofl: :rofl:

attorneymom says:

I like the Bedrock remix better than the original. And the video is cute.

************************************************

Please don’t play with me. You know how much I love backpacks. does Sean John really have chinchilla lined backpacks? :)

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ FLo, where were you that day? I think it was in a LisaRaye post. Here we are talking about Lisaraye, everybody :rofl: at the comments about Lisaraye and her panky toe hanging on for deal life , here comes LovelyOne with her offtopic question/comment. I swear the record scratched and everybody was like :blink: Then they went in her the rest of the day. I never laughed so hard in my life!!!

attorneymom says:

I see Diddy’s attorney put the smackdown on your behind.

************************************************

You’re wrong again, as usual. :coffee:

________________________________________________________________
    REALLY? No Seriously…REALLY? I don’t support this at all Sandra Rose.

SMH @Sandra. Lady you slay me!

:hug:

ohpretty1 says:

OOOHHH SH!T!!!!! It was a true scenario???

@ Flo – Yes. And THEY (the other SR ppl) ran with it for hours. I logged off, went home and THEY were still going in on her. :rofl:

HOW DID I MISS THAT DAY?!?!?! OMG. :mad:

ggouch says:

Sarah Chapman (who is one of the nicest people walking this earth) is the minority on this subject…shouldn’t she go else where? I’m just asking

ReadTheBlog says:

lol @ murl and pop locking!

attorneymom says:

I see Diddy’s attorney put the smackdown on your behind.

************************************************

You’re wrong again, as usual.

——————————

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

BROWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! :rofl: I know Tiny is :rolleyes: at chu rat now! Then she turns to TIP “Baby, on ChandraRose, Bownsugapoet say I tawlk like that, do I babe??” **Keeps lip curled up waiting for his response**

attorneymom says:

I see Diddy’s attorney put the smackdown on your behind.

************************************************

You’re wrong again, as usual.

——————————

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: I’d like a nice short funeral and Krysi J on the lead.

ohpretty1 says:

@ Sandra – I was being sarcastic but I knew you’d see it. I know how you are about backpacks. BUT the hotness is always at the flagship store so check it out.

Krysi J says:

I like the Bedrock remix better than the original. And the video is cute.
    ————————————————————————

:waiting:

Where the hell Civil at….

see this what the hell Im talking bout!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ FLo, where were you that day? I think it was in a LisaRaye post. Here we are talking about Lisaraye, everybody at the comments about Lisaraye and her panky toe hanging on for deal life , here comes LovelyOne with her offtopic question/comment. I swear the record scratched and everybody was like Then they went in her the rest of the day. I never laughed so hard in my life!!!

I remember the post, but not that… LOL..

missy says:

Lovely one post was the best roasting (from when I was on) That ish. was too darn funny….Hers and SG post was funny… :rofl: I crack up just thinking about that post……

attorneymom says:

I see Diddy’s attorney put the smackdown on your behind.

************************************************

You’re wrong again, as usual.

*************************************************

Stop starting ish while your attorney is on maternity leave. You know she can’t draft a letter to opposing counsel at this present time, which is the only reason you are lying low for now.

ohpretty1 says:

OOOHHH SH!T!!!!! It was a true scenario???

:lolol:

Has she ever came back????

Krysi J says:

BROWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! I know Tiny is at chu rat now! Then she turns to TIP “Baby, on ChandraRose, Bownsugapoet say I tawlk like that, do I babe??” **Keeps lip curled up waiting for his response**

———————————————————————

:rofl: :rofl: HELL NO….not TODAY!!!

I’d like a nice short funeral and Krysi J on the lead.
    ———————————————————————–

*churps choir members* “standby 10-4″

*collection plate in hand*

Krysi J “on lead” *checks the box*

Val says:

**************yawn*************

ggouch says:

PU-LEEZEE!!! STOP!! PLEASE!!! with the unsolicited LEGAL SPEAK I beg you stop!! *sideeye* (You know who I AM talking about)

@ fam

what chall did to LovelyOne? :blink:

did I miss that one?

@ Flo – Yes, sometimes.

@ Kyrsi – Could it be a selection we can moan and hum to?

missy says:

@Flo- Yeah she came on after that roasting..

But i can offer a penny at y’all funeral….Thats all Kobe made today…

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Awww sh.it. I see Passa is on the lead so their must be a funera. :popcorn: Who is it for so I know if I need to pull out my Sunday’s best?

ohpretty1 says:

Krysi – I’m not 100% sure, but you were one of the main ones that had me :rofl: Now I need to search archives. #againnot100%

———————————————————————-

you need to get cho’ eHusband in here…..I’m submitting this post as evidence 143024 in the AM vs. SR FAM civil suit.

“CIVAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh” *checks KONA for civil’s tent and sleeping bag* “CIVAAAAAAHhhhh”

ms.truth says:

so LovelyOne was a commenter that actually said that mess?? :blink:

Krysi – I’m not 100% sure, but you were one of the main ones that had me :rofl:
    ———————————————————————–

Me? :eek:

yall please tell me what happened…so I can recall!

@Mstruth, :yes:

Al-Ameera says:

@ Flo, you better werk! Girl it’s free sandwiches today but know telling where your “personality” can take you. LOL

@ Yvonne, I am almost offended, Rah Digga? They say she looks like a man…and me, well I need to post my pics.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

I think OhPretty1 is going to search the archives but I coulda sworn you were there Krysi. I thought we gave her a funeral and all.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Krysi, she was the one that let her boyfriend “cum” in her and she skipped taking her pill that day and she thought she was pregnant. She asked what she should do? You don’t remember…?

ms.truth says:

Is it possible to die twice? Cause I’ma need another funeral… :rofl: I guess yall ran the poor chile off.

missy says:

I found the post…Look for the Celebs out and about: Lisa Raye & Rhianna..

That ish is still funny….I might read some of the comments….

Thanks @ Missy :hug:

Krysi J says: ——————————————————————-

____________________________________________________
    Dear Sr Family,
    My EX-E-HUBBY Civil and I have decided to part ways due to irreconcilable alienation of E-affection and E-attention during posts. This has been hard on both of us. We ask that our SR Family respect our privacy in this matter as we attempt to regain our footing in this topsy-turvy E-World. Those of you who were there in the beginning know that we E-Loved each other 100% factiously in our heads. You know that we put our best into maintaining our M-Fri Posting relationship. Unfortunately, in the end it did not serve us well. I wish Mr. Civil the best in his future E-Jump-off endeavors. We are and will always remain the BEST-TIS of e-friends.

Respectfully,
    G-Gouch

Ms.kaylamomma says:

It all went down January 22nd Lisaraye and Rihanna post, comment 77.

Shauny says:

I have to look for this to see if it’s Lovely. Heading to the archives

ms.truth says:

is there a quick way to get to it?

yvonne79 says:

@Al-Ameera: Didn’t mean to offend. That’s who you remind me of in the picture. Also, Rah Digga doesn’t look like a man. At least not to me :shrug:

———————————————————————-

:rofl: Aww hell naw, I for damn sHO don’t memba dat shyt!

I probably came in on Brown or one of yall requesting a few selections and scriptures and joined in…..

then again, ain no telling….I just can’t recollect… I plead the fiF

missy says:

Oh lawd that ish is to funny…….

Oh my a divorce is never good on a family.. :( @ggouch glad you and Civil are still friends ..

@Ms.truth – You can type in Lisa raye in the search box and click next until you reach the 3rd page and the post is on that page…it has 400+ comments.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I will gladly admit I was a prt of that roastin cause that was some dumb shyt to say and she was dead serious

ShoYaRight says:

His lawyers got all up in that AZZ!!!

***************************************************

I haven’t heard from that attorney since they sent that cease & desist that I posted on my blog. So please get off that. Thanks. :coffee:

Dear Sr Family,

Respectfully,
    G-Gouch

————————————————————————

*plays “Papers” in the background*

Well damn Gucci!

Dear Sr Family,

Respectfully,
    G-Gouch

————————————————————————

*plays “Papers” in the background*

Well damn Gucci!

I was JAMMIN that song yesterday. I made me a cd of my fav Usher songs :D

Shi.ttn’ me @GGouch. That ninja was e-cheating.

You need to sue these heffas a la Siovaughn up in here.

pointhimout says:

*********************************************

Please read my comment #215. I need to make this very clear: I have not heard a peep from anyone’s attorney since I posted that cease & desist letter on my blog. how many weeks ago was that? You don’t concern yourself with such things when you have a top notch attorney who graduated from the same law school as Barack Obama (Harvard). :coffee:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Yes ma’am Brown it was a dumb ass question. It was you, Missy, Civil, GG,Kwall… I fell out my chair when Al-Ameera told Lovely One that she shoulda saved that question for her real life friends. :rofl:

I sawrry Krysi, you weren’t there. Neither was Flo. I just went and read it all over again.

“I absolutely do not rule out the possibility that African-Americans are, on average, genetically predisposed to be less intelligent” -Stephanie Grace, Harvard 3L.

#ImJustSayin

missy says:

@Ms.kaylamomma- I read most of that post again & that ish was too much… :rofl: I thought it happened last year though…. :rofl: that post was classic….

Lala11_7 says:

What if Auntie Sandy was just messin’ wit ya’ll?!?!? With that “Diddy is off limits” remark…

I’m jus sayin’….

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@Missy, she was so ready to leave the post she told everybody Good Night. Only problem was it was 3o’clock in the afternoon. Ummm, yea, she was nervous as he.ll.

pointhimout says:

*********************************************

Not trying to be rude Sandra, but you go pretty HARD on Obama, so that doesnt say much :coffee:

:hug:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

We were out back behind the bleachers gettin stoned like the white boys :blunt:

:lol: I kid.. I kid..

@ MKM

I bet she felt this ___ big

LOL

missy says:

@Ms.kaylamomma- I saw that also… :lol: I was confused when she said that but I was focused more or less on what she said… I mean po’ girl..She was just seeking advice…

If I was her i would have said I was just messing with y’all..but she said she was serious.. :rofl: It went down hill from there…

misslee21 says:

Way to go Diddy! And dang it’s Miss Sandra’s blog, can’t she post about whoever the fu*k she wants? Some people be doing and caring about things that shouldnt even matter. Go Sandra!

________________________________________________
    :rofl: ME TOO!!! (high-five)

Lovely One says:

I was supposed to have my period Wed/Thurs but I’m still late. I let my man cum inside for the first time like last week or maybe 2 weeks ago (I dont remember).

Here’s my 2 mistakes:
    1. I missed a pill 2 wks ago but I doubled up the next day
    2. I’m on a Sunday start & took my pill on Sunday night (11 pm) rather than Sunday morning.

Should I be worried about pregnancy? I’ve been on the pill for 3 years now. Should I just change pills? I’m getting nervous.

missy says:

@Ms.kaylamomma- I saw that also… I was confused when she said that but I was focused more or less on what she said… I mean po’ girl..She was just seeking advice…

If I was her i would have said I was just messing with y’all..but she said she was serious.. It went down hill from there…
    ________________________

Thing is though, even if she wouldv’e said “Im only kidding” — Ya’ll wouldve been *side-eyeing* the sh.it outta her :lolol:

Lovely One says:

Here’s my 2 mistakes:
    1. I missed a pill 2 wks ago but I doubled up the next day

_____________________________

:blink:

Too much going on.

Should I just change pills??? WHAT IN THEE HELL????

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:lol: @ Ohpretty1. Thanks! I saw you were there too! Civil told her to hold her breath cause it makes her ovaries close and she won’t get pregnant :rofl: :rof:

That aint so bad y’all!

*side eye*

:lolol:

missy says:

@Flo- i know we would have…but she wouldn’t have gotten that bad of a roast….

@ohpretty1-Oh no you didn’t copy and paste that mess in this post…:lol:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:rofl: SHUT UP!!!! NO HE DIDNT!!!!

Ima say that next time to my honey — “Dont worry babe, if I hold my breath it will make my ovaries close and I wont get pregnant”

Lala11_7 says:

I’m jus sayin’….
    ____________________________________________________________
    You just sayin “WHAT”?

…we don’t live in a world of “what IF” here in SR world….we are the soldiers of quick witt..we have no time for WHAT IF..WHAT IF , does not create nor add to the comedy that is Sandra Rose. This is the world of “BE DRAGGED MAFIA”….the sign on the door READS: You must be this UNSENSITIVE to ride this ride.

AND YOU….
    misslee21 says:
    __________________________________________________________
    For the record : If we BE caring about things that shouldn’t matter…..(dramtic pause)….uhmmmmmm I got nothing…..I’m still trying to digest the “People BE doing” part

*************************************************

HELLO: My attorney owns the law firm and she employs attorneys and paralegals in her firm. She even sent me a text while she was in the hospital, in labor, to let me know that I don’t have to respond to any lawyer because her law firm is handling it. Why am I arguing with you? You’re supposed to be an attorney and you don’t know that?

Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams says:

Krysi J

you are too funny !!!! , Keep it up!!!!!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ Ohpretty1. Thanks! I saw you were there too! Civil told her to hold her breath cause it makes her ovaries close and she won’t get pregnant :rof:
    —————————-

No when Civil said something about – call the number on that commercial that says You can’t be a little bit pregnant, or something like that. I died.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Sandra, I support you.

******************************************

Thank you. That means a lot.

And Civil said the atmosphere had changed…

missy says:

@ggouch- :rofl: I was trying to read over the second person who you responded to comments but I was like w/e…

but if we care too much about what Sandra is doing …

what she think she is doing by worrying about what we are typing???

My fav line in that post was “If he cums in you it will be easier to pull out”

*************************************************

________________________________________________________________
    Exactly!!! WHY OH WHY are you even responding and or offering explainations… she gets that and I can’t get a repost of how to reload my GRAVI!!! GEESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Did someone not take their mornin and afternoon dose of lithium???

missy says:

Sandra You banned SoulWithSass… 0_o ….”She said she didn’t care” so :shrugs: ..

GUCCI!!!

WELL DAMN!!!!!!!

Sandra you banned Divine Ms.K also….. :eek:

ohpretty1 says:

@ missy – I copy and pasted for Flo. *mumbles, no kona for me I had to show Flo*

@ Krysi – You’re a Christian, so forgive me. It wasn’t you that said those things…it was Missy.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I read that too Ohpretty1. That whole damn post was jacked up. I swear my bladder quit that day.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

an online certificate don’t count :coffee:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@Missy, where did Sandra say she banned Divine and Soul and for what?

BANNED…..!!!!

SWS!!!

*falls to the FLO*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!

what happened

I left for 15 minutes to read Lovely One’s roast and I come back to 3 memebers GONE!!!

*for Daisy*

clutches pearls
    “Ain nobody tell me NOOOOOOOTHAAAAAAAAaaan”

And the “bar” doesn’t mean candy bar :coffee:

252 ——————> Ret nah!

@Ohpretty1- I am a Christian also… :yes:

@MKM: I was minding my business scrolling down and all I see is this big red sign….I was checking to see if that was me….

You got to look @ comments 40 down…I was like :wtf: oh and she wrote the ish with asterisks on there comments…

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Wooooooooooooow @ Missy. I just saw it. I don’t usually scroll up.

BANNED…..!!!!

SWS!!!

*falls to the FLO*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!

what happened

*for Daisy*

clutches pearls
    “Ain nobody tell me NOOOOOOOTHAAAAAAAAaaan”

____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

ohpretty1 says:

What did Divine do? I’m so lost.

missy says:

One thing we must say about “Soul WIth Sass” she went down the way she wanted to…getting what she wanted to say off her chest even if that meant getting banned……..

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Damn she put a big red BANNED across their posts. Sandra you ain’t playing.

@ohpretty1, a lot of it may have had to do with the sexual comments they were saying about Sarah. I’m not sure but that’s what I gathered from it.

Sandra say:

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:
    “let me cum in you, I can shoot it to the side where you don’t have any eggs so that way you won’t get pregnant”

*****************************************************

I was reading these comments in the hair salon yesterday. I read this comment and fell out from under the dryer.

———————————————————————–

this was my favorite post…..who the hell knew Sandra laughs at the comments!! :rofl:

@BROWN ——I swear if I ever see yo azz in person I’m scooping you on site for this comment alone

“SWS send me your email so we can keep in touch in the afterlife”

*Bernadine’s voice*

“I HATE you!”

PSA:
    If you get your law degree where you can’t also obtain a culinary license that doesn’t count

Unh Unh #255 need to lose an ovary for that one!

SangriaSugar says:

:rofl: Ya’ll killing me today….I remember reading that post…ya’ll went in on ole’ girl something terrible. She felt dumb…I know it.

I’m over here working cause they actually want me to do something for this paycheck…I come back and SWS got banned……WWWWWWHHHHAAAATTTT!!!

ggouch says:

Unh Unh #255 need to lose an ovary for that one!
    _______________________________________________________________
    :rofl: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Krysi why it gotta be like that tween us???? I lovededed you guh!

*************************************************

Go to http://www.gravatar.com. The instructions are clear. When you upload the avatar, put a check mark next to the email address that you registered on sandrarose.com with. You will be sent an email to confirm so click on the link in that email.

Ms.kaylamomma says:
    And the “bar” doesn’t mean candy bar
    __________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl:

*Sputters* I was your e-ttorney for 11years!!!!!

ggouch says:

:bashful: Thank you Sandra!!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Soul With Sass hated my black azz but she coulda got a warnin’ or sumpin’.

:shrugs:

missy says:

I just catch who y’all are talking about……….. :rofl: *slow moment*

yall have a good one!

********************************************

I don’t mind my members venting, but do it with tact and I can respect your opinion.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Damn she put a big red BANNED across their posts. Sandra you ain’t playing.

———————————

Maybe I missed something where Divine was concerned. I see why the other one was banned. I’ve been lurking long enough to see that one coming. She went in, got her point across well, then became redundant. Brown saw it coming also with that ‘afterlife’ comment.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Soul With Sass hated my black azz but she coulda got a warnin’ or sumpin’.

************************************************

test

********************************************

Sometimes it takes up to 45 minutes for the avatar to show once you’ve uploaded it to your account at http://www.gravatar.com

Ooohhhhh AND I reposted it and got a warning! Thanks for the warning @Sandra.

*DJay voice* ??Hard out here for a pimp??

EVERYBODY GOT TO HAVE A DREAM.

:rofl: while pouring out a lil’ liquor…

@SANDRA ROSE
    “She was over the top and way out of pocket. I let that mess go on too long. Then she asked to be banned so I obliged her.”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

She did ask for it tho…

Give me my “warning” when my time comes.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@Outside, **wipes sweat off forehead**I thought you were outta here when I saw the red writing. I was getting ready to protest… :grin:

missy says:

I just catch who y’all are talking about……….. *slow moment*
    ******************************************

Oh Missy! :lol: I thought you woulda been the first person that got it sweets. Shame on you!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

She did ask for it tho…
    Give me my “warning” when my time comes.

*************************************************

No problem. :coffee:

missy says:

*sings to boys to men “Hard to say goodbye”

It’s so hard to say goodbye ..when you get banned without a warning
    and she knew she could possibly get banned but she went on being dispepectful ooooooohhhhhhhh

It’s so hard to say goodbye to SR yeaaaaaahhhhhh

AND SHE KNEW IT… *BREAHTES HARD* BUT SHE WENT ON DOING IT *BREATHES HARD*YEEEEEAAAAHHHH AND SHE GOT BANNNEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD

*SHEDS A TEAR*
    POUR OUT A 40 OUNCE ..IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU…

:rofl: :rofl: @ OTB #271

“I was your e-ttorney for 11 yeaRRrrrs”

I’m so dead, decomposed, and being lowered in the ground

————————————————————–

Krysi why it gotta be like that tween us???? I lovededed you guh!

——————————————————————–

I still love ya….and Immah love scooping da shyt out yo azz ON SITE for being a DAMN e-fool!

Okay! @MKM

I was like “but, but, but, Aunty I was washing my eyes out!” LOL

SWS was visceral with her words. Bless her lil’ e-heart. She also thinks people aren’t limited by circumstance so umm yeah, for the best? :shrug:

Nah!!!!! That girl knew how to type.it.down. Pour out some e-likka y’all!

:koolaid:

@mkm- well I had a “Should of had a V8 moment” :lol:

*Walks in post and throws ashes of banned members* :cry:

crzasallgetout says:

y’all messy as hell!! Where is Civil?

ggouch says:

:rofl: people who get banned…tend to go forth and start their own blogs!! Their 1st two blogs are usually about sandra rose.com

*spits ashes outta mouth like Angela on Why Did I get Marrid Too*

“Did the voodoo king and queen drop chicken dust in my hair?”

What the hell was that?!?!?!!? @289

*runs screaming from post*

crzasallgetout says:

ANyone know where Lovelylady and kcicero(sp) have been hiding? I haven’t seen them post in awhile.

Dead, dead dead!!!! @ the use of “go forth” by #291!!!

That is so appropriate when some one has e-passed.

*nods*

Thank you for your kind, kind words.

ggouch says:

:rofl: Brown hyped her up for it and crept on up out of here. She’s a mess!

@crz- Kciero likes to lurk …. and Lovely lady went MIA… :shrugs:

Crz…I remember them both saying that it had changed here so they didnt post as much. Kci said she likes to lurk and I saw a post from her recently. LovelyLady too for that matter.

As a new poster I cant help but feel some kind of way about older posters continuing to say that. When I was only reading here, the comments seemed to be pretty much the same type and variety. I dunno. :shrug:

I like having a room full of people. Remindd me of my webTV days. *deep sigh*

Master of Ceremonies – BrownSugaPowet

Pal Bearers – Civil and Man

Selections by the SRHarlemMafiaE-choir

Announcements and collections – Missy/Kobewheats (please don’t play with my money)

Eulogy & Benediction – Krysi J

Burial will be shortly after services at SR Pine Cones Cemetary.

crzasallgetout says:

oh ok
    @OTB
    I’m a new poster and I actually can see where the “old” posters are coming from. SOmeone made a comment about was this a blog or message board and I wondered the same thing. From just lurking back in the day to being able to comment now, I can see the difference. Good or bad? I see a lot of people cosigning the same people just because. But to each its own. I comment on certain topics and just lurk the rest of the time. It gets rowdy in here. :)

@KRYSI J
    “funeral services for Mrs. Divine, Llani, and the beloved SoulWitSass will be held at SR post “What is the big deal about diddy’s big deal with Macy’s” on 5/7/2010 when we have more time to cut the fool

Master of Ceremonies – BrownSugaPowet

Pal Bearers – Civil and Man

Selections by the SRHarlemMafiaE-choir

Eulogy & Benediction – Krysi J

Burial will be shortly after services at SR Pine Cones Cemetary.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

I can’t assist with S.W.S. We were mortal enemies…

——————————-

I get where you’re coming from. Do you remember when Sandra r’cd fanmail about folks on this site being clique-ish? They had a field day with that and went off on the person who wrote it. It was entertaining but I guess ppl (some bloggers, well a lot) couldn’t understand where that person was coming from. Everytime Sandra opens registration or when ppl who don’t post often do, there’s a negative response (not from everyone). I always think, what do these ppl have to do with you? It’s a blog.

Krysi J says:

I can’t assist with S.W.S. We were mortal enemies…

——————————————————————-

*smacks teeth and side eyez man* :rolleyes:

I guess you ain’t YT, black people always holding grudges

get yo azz ova there in the padded room with Intense and AM! :rofl:

crzasallgetout says:

@ohpretty
    I totally see clique-ish thing sorta.

@KRYSI

You STILL thought I could be yt! Sheesh!

:grin:

Night yall

missy says:

Honestly I was one of those people who wrote to that person..who was talking about “cliques” ..I felt it was a juvenile e-mail…I mean I got where they were coming from but I felt they should have addressed it in the comments section (even if people dragged them)…I mean cliques are everywhere work,school,churches…Does that make it right….No..but this person was asking for folks to get banned….for just co-signing with others… :eek:

I thought everyone has a hard time when they come on SR I know I didn’t just stroll up in here and everyone Loved Missy(heck I am sure not everyone likes my comments now).. :nono: but when people get to know you they talk to you …

Me personally I was going to lurk because some comments turn from a debate and get personal..Folks get sensitive whether or not they are taking it serious is up for debate…

& this is just like a family you got the crazy members, you got the quiet ones, you got the nice ones,you got the mean ones…Just My 5 cents though

crzasallgetout says:

@ohpretty
    I totally see clique-ish thing sorta.

——————————-

Well, it’s calmed down IMO. One new poster gave them a piece of her mind and told them to ‘go chat on FB or Twitter w/ ur fam’ since they were so mad. No one responded to her, shockingly. I think Sandra should open up to more men strictly next time. Some ppl tend not to be as catty when there’s male presence.

missy says:

Heck I had an account from ’06 and decided to start posting ’09 …Because back then they use to be cliqued up…they would roll call for people and ish….I don’t feel it is as “clique” oriented as it use to be….

Some people just like to talk to certain people..I don’t mind…I talk to anyone…So I don’t like to consider myself in a clique…(although it may seem so at times to others…)

Again this is just my opinion…

ohpretty1 says:

@ missy – She wasn’t a member so she couldn’t address it in the comments section. I understand your point though. I don’t know who said what but some ppl were simply out of line, IMO. My only thought was, and you wonder why someone is equating you to HS behavior. :lol:

@ohpretty1

I thought she was a new member who didn’t like to comment and sent a complaint to Sandra (that was so long ago i can’t remember everything) … :lol:

Any who I just feel we are like a family ..since this is the only blog that has registration (at least one that I go on) and sometimes we don’t like change for many reasons (more comments to read,different personalities etc)..but like I’ve stated time after time..we are kinda like one big dysfunctional,crazy,extended,blended e-family(something most blogs don’t have)..

Some people do develop friendships on here and carry it over into their real lives…….

Anna says:

pm
    308 missy says:

Heck I had an account from ‘06 and decided to start posting ‘09 …Because back then they use to be cliqued up…they would roll call for people and ish….I don’t feel it is as “clique” oriented as it use to be….

Again this is just my opinion…
    ~
    That’s how I am. I reply to anyones comment. But, once again some of these ppl really do know each other. No big deal. It’s a blog. :lol:

FloridaChick813 says:

:rofl: @ Sandra slapping evictions on people’s front doors…

Thats what tha “BANNED” reminds me of :lol:

Sandra, i’d like a warning as well

Please and Thank you :coffee:

FloridaChick813 says:

I thought everyone has a hard time when they come on SR I know I didn’t just stroll up in here and everyone Loved Missy(heck I am sure not everyone likes my comments now).. but when people get to know you they talk to you …
    ________

I agree. I was commenting a LONG time before I started conversatin with Brown. My first Sandra Rose e-homie :D

Anna says:

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Sandra slapping evictions on people’s front doors…

Thats what tha “BANNED” reminds me of
    ~~~
    :rofl: She got 3 in one post. My day started out bad. I was wondering if Sandra was PMsing or something? :lol:

qtipthecat says:

OTB says:
    I like having a room full of people. Remindd me of my webTV days. *deep sigh*
    *********************
    I used to have webtv days

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

LOL!!! @ SWS getting banned!! She asked for it so I cant even feel sorry for her ass!! She knew Ms Rose wasnt going to let her do all that. That sh*t was WAY too extra!!! I’ll have to scroll back up to see what the other banned people said. Yes OTB, she was throwing shade at your BD situation and yes MAN, she was always up your ass!!

There are some cliques on here. Some lame as hell and some cool. I’m not a cliqued-up type of chick. I do my dirt all by my lonely!!! :wink:

KrayZKat says:

I don’t even care about any cliques. I come up in here to have fun and to get a good laugh! Sandra and readers are some of the funniest in the blogesphere (sp? – too lazy to look it up). I love a good debate, but nothing is really that serious to call people out their names or make it personal.

Daisy says:

:rofl: at yall for going back down memory lane

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Exactly @ KrayZKat. You can just tell that some people dont have anything to do other than get on SR. I feel bad for them too. :crying1:

Daisy says:

Oh :rolleyes: at this clique conversation AGAIN geesh

KrayZKat says:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

——————————————
    Yeah, I know, huh! :sad:

KrayZKat says:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

——————————————
    @SugarPieHoneybunn – Yeah, I know, huh! :sad:

KrayZKat says:

Oppps, sorry for the double post.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

@ Daisy
    You know some of these chicks only have online friends. Its really sad, dont you think?? I feel like telling them to go outside and play or something. Poor babies

iscream says:

@ Iscream

Girl, f**k that damn :ban: sticker.

If I do get banned..
    *************************************
    Well there is no more IF about that comment…. :coffee:

Pouring ammonia and bleach around the dead so they don’t stink up the place. Thought you were getting soft Auntie. Glad to see you will still put the smack down when need be ;)

GottaBigOne says:

Ms. ROSE?!?

What Really Happened?

I hope you have NOT been threatened by any entity . . . legally or otherwise . . . I guess a lot has changed in a week regarding your perspective on a thing or two

Much Success to you and continue to be that ROGUE who we have come to know and Love, really!

GBO

mzvirgo78 says:

I’m late posting as usual but this thread is HEEEEELLLLLARIOUS!!!

KsMommy says:

awww :-(. I’m always late too. I’m never at my desk at work, and too busy to be on my blackberry during the day. By the time I get on. the conversations have ended.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Dayum it. I phuckin hate being tardy. :lol: I see my fam was clowin once again. :rofl: mad im just coming in the room. Annnnnnnd Ayntee Sandra you doing spring cleaning I see.

militaryspouse1 says:

Wow…havent been on much because Ive been sick. Aunt Sandra I see you aint playing,lol

Ms.Everything says:

I’m late as hell coming back (family emergency + I’m on west coast time) but damn… all I can still say is wow. Lol @ y’all bringing up the Lovely One post I remember it, back then I never posted just lurked and I laughed at first but then I started to feel bad for her cause Choco would not let it go. As far as cliques, there’s cliques anywhere you go. I’m not looking for friends or enemies so if you like/dislike what I say and want to comment on it RESPECTFULLY, then cool. We can talk, we can debate but I’m not spiteful and not here for fights. There are those on here I get along with better and those I can live without but I’ve agreed with almost everyone at some point. My biggest problem is those who’d rather talk about how long my comment is (when there have been longer ones and really so effing what if I write a lot, I’m a writer, hell I talk a lot too), my faith or come at me personally like a certain psycho keeps doing lately. With the exception of that chick (or man?) I pretty much like everybody and am pretty even tempered even though I can go on a rant about something I’m passionate about (although it doesn’t mean I’m mad or upset I just have a lot to say). Plus although some don’t I have no issue relating a topic to myself if something in my personal life goes along with said topic. I’m just open like that. Oops guess this was another essay or epistle for the bible :rofl: :shrugs:

@Ms. Truth, I’ve been around but I’ve been in & out the hospital + my son is really sick and I’m trying to figure out how I’m gonna move in 3 weeks while half crippled so I pop in say my piece and pop back out or I come in after all you EST folks are sleep. Plus this broad/dude/shim/whatever keeps going after all my comments and trying to call me out, saying I’m dumb and this is supposed to be a stress reliever when it stops being entertaining I’m done.

lexdiamonz says:

hmmm this sounds fishy is sandy doing this to aggrevate kim

lexdiamonz says: