Celebs Out & About: Drake, Common, Nick Cannon, Lindsay Lohan, M.I.A.

As predicted, Canadian rapper Drake’s debut disc Thank Me Later failed to go gold in its first week out. Though he came in at #1, his sales figures actually fell far below the estimated 492,000 that Hits Daily Double had predicted. According to Soundscan, ‘Thank Me’ scanned 447,307 units. The over-the-top hype for this project reminds me of the hype surrounding Nas’ debut album, Illmatic, which garnered a rare 5 mics from the SOURCE magazine in 1994. It also flopped.

Nick Cannon and Common attended the Integration vs. Brand Interruption event in Cannes, France yesterday. It’s too bad Common’s movie with Queen Latifah didn’t do well at the box office. I actually liked it.

Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan behaved herself at Nylon Magazine’s Music Issue party at SkyBar inside the Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood yesterday.

One-hit-wonder singer M.I.A. hosted Nylon magazine’s Music issue party at SkyBar.

That other one-hit-wonder singer Teairra Mari was there too. Kudos to her management team and publicist for keeping her relevant.

Photo: Wireimage/Getty

150 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Drake, Common, Nick Cannon, Lindsay Lohan, M.I.A.”

FloridaChick813 says:

Lindsey honey, put on a bra!!!! Those girls are hanging dam.n near to your belly button!

Teairra Mari is a cutie!!

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:

Lindsey looks like a 40 yr old………….Say no to drugs children!

Anna says:

~~~~~~
    I know. That’s gross, how old is she again? I have kids and don’t look like that. Congrats to Drake.

LaTechGrad02 says:

Common looks nice :) MIA looks normal for a change. I love ‘Sponsor’ by Teairra Mari, that’s all I’ve got.

Anna says:

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:

Lindsey looks like a 40 yr old……
    ~~~~~~~
    Her face may look 40 but her boobs sag like a 90 yr old.

FreeToSpeakUp says:

I :heart: M.I.A’s Jeans!!! Sandra really, can you find out the maker? I like Nick Cannon, cool dude in my book (just corny as heck) and Lindsay really has some sagging breasts…They have tape for stuff like that!!!

Daisy says:

@Sandra I thought Just Wright was cute as well although Common can’t act.

I like Tiera Maries Sponsor song :dance:

Nick stay looking like a deacon but thats alright

:pray: for Lyndsey

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Free, I think the jeans are hot too! Though im not feelin anything else on her :nono:

lakercrazy says:

love nick cannon and common the way they dress u dont see tham with they pants down they azz looooove it looking profesional like a young successful man should dress…lindsay just blah uglyyyy mia looks old skool

renegadesince1985 says:

I am no Drake fan…personally I think he’s severely overrated, but 447,000 in the first week for a new artist gets a :claps: from me.

Illmatic didn’t do well commercially but that is lyrically, one of the best rap albums ever…IMO

I sip the Dom P, watchin Gandhi til I’m charged
    Then writin in my book of rhymes, all the words pass the margin
    To hold the mic I’m throbbin, mechanical movement
    Understandable smooth **** that murderers move wit
    The thief’s theme, play me at night, they won’t act right

:whistle: Who’s world is this?? It’s mine, it’s mine…

MzDimplez1123 says:

That’s one of the best pics of Drake i’ve seen in a while. I know most ppl think he’s a cornball but, there’s something about Nick Cannon that I really like. I’ve never gotten the hype over Common.

Daisy says:

@Rene I see you showing love to my baby boo Nas :heart:

:yes:

renegadesince1985 says:

@Daisy

:yes: you shoulda been there to see his sexy self up close…

kearalove says:

renegadesince1985 says:

I am no Drake fan…personally I think he’s severely overrated, but 447,000 in the first week for a new artist gets a from me.

:cosign: all of this!!

Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams says:

————————————————————————

I :heart: MIA jeans .

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Rene, you still have the hat?? That thing would still be sittin on my head, broke off jus a lil to the right :D

———————————-

I agree…

Lindsey needs to pick her ladies up, shes too young to have saggy boobs. me and the kids were watching parent trap last weekend, i forgot she was even an actress with all the drama thats been surrounding her.

im not feeling drake’s cd – blah

i remember someone calling Teairra Mari “the little engine that could” fits her perfectly :rofl:

nick and common are just lovely :heart:

renegadesince1985 says:

@Flo

:yes: …hubby got it in the closet in a box…I don’t think he would even let me wear it…lol

LilMissRed says:

DRAKE LOOKS HOW HE NORMALLY LOOKS.. BOOORRRRIIINNNGGGG…

I WONDER IF MARIAH MADE NICK SIGN SOMETHING THAT SAYS HE WILL WEAR A SUIT FOR THE DURATION OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP :SHRUGS: GEESH DOES HE EVER RELAX?? IM JUSSS SAYIN

LINDSAY/MIA LOOK A MESS!

TEAIRRA MARI-CUTE GIRL. BAD WEAVE/LACEFRONT.. LUBBBSSSS ‘SPONSOR’ I GOT MYSELF A SPONSOR!!!

CivilEngineer says:

Ummm what was Teiarra Marie’s one hit?? :waiting:

spongebobfan says:

drake went plat in canada. he’ll go gold before week out

bigtyme says:

almost gold in this day and age is no where near a flop. especially considering established artists like christina aguilera only sold 150k or something like that her first week. the drake album is official. only one song on the cd that i skip over.

qtipthecat says:

I liked Common better when he was Common Sense, I still like him but not as much. Teairra who? MIA has a pretty face. Lindsay looks like a old lady thats trying to look young.

Lady_L says:

I don’t get the hype around Drake I really don’t.

Lindsey looks like a old haggard women.

Tierra–no comment.

I like Nick Cannon.

MissHarlem says:

Lindsey this is your brain (holds up egg) this is your brain on drugs (cracks egg in pan) any questions?!!

Teairra is cute bless her heart she tries.

:lol: @ Rene

You should sneak it out just ONE time and take a pic with it :D

LOVE ME SOME NAS :love:

His_Mommy623 says:

hello all…

@Renegade
    I completely agree with ur whole statement about my bew Nas…mm hmm, I do…

Choco says:

T error looks stupid and has rhino thighs…MIA needs to stay that way Nick Common must be nice FRANCE…

:rofl: @ Miss

MissHarlem says:

@ Civil Make her feel good that was her breakout song

CivilEngineer says:

Drake’s album is pretty good but like most things that are overhyped…it falls short. He’s not an amazing lyricist, he just has some intellect with his rhymes…don’t be fooled :lol:

pointhimout says:

common’s not a leading man. i love latifah, but actually would’ve rather seen her with a woman lead than common. i’m sure he’s a nice guy and all, but prove yourself an actor like latifah, LL, and of course, will smith. how he got that lead role, I have no idea.

and every movie doesn’t have to go to the theater. put some of them ****s on lifetime, or hbo or something. i mean, wasn’t this love and basketball all over again?

His_Mommy623 says:

and lol @ MissHarlem,

that egg/drug comment tickles me everytime..

spongebobfan says:

Holllllllld up, was that shade at Nas???! Illmatic is a CLASSIC album! sales had nothing to do with nothing back in day anyway, hell Reasonable doubt came out in 96 and didnt go Plat 2002. illmatic came out in 94 and 2001 went plat. apples and oranges, with drake and nas

imarie aka lalie says:

I don’t think Drake’s album sales were too bad. Some artist cant sell that well in their first week. Not to mention there are those that buy music on the corner, I see it everyday. The CD is more mellow than I thought it would be. Not sure if i’m feeling it yet. Teairra looks nice. Glad she made a comback.

pointhimout says:

remember when teirra marie thought she had arrived when jay signed her to the roc, then quickly introduced her to the drop? funny. ole bobble head self.

kearalove says:

Teairra is a pretty girl but that lacefront is not hawt. Cute dress, though.
    Drake has sad puppy dog eyes.
    Speaking of sad, I’m sad that Teairra’s mama had to put so many unecessary vowels in her name. SMH @ black folks who curse their kids for life.

pointhimout says:

@22 Civil,

Right. so instead of a one hit wonder, maybe calling it “a wonder” is more appropriate, cuz I can’t begin to tell you what it is either.

dcwife1622 says:

Sandra can we get a post on the Tiny and Toya finale?

Tiny’s butt pads looked lopsided last night. What was the purpose of TI giving her a car at the benefit. He could have donated the money he spent on the car to finding a cure for Alzheimer’s..

bigtyme says:

CivilEngineer says:

——-
    and unlike most new artists, b/c of the hype, he got top notched producers. similar to kanye west’s first cd (b/c he was the producer…that makes a big difference in the overall finished product.

Damm.it I missed the Tiny & Toya finale :mad:

Nika405 says:

Drake’s CD was just blah to me….I wonder if Nick C. wears a suit at home too? Every morning when I read his tweets I picture him in the studio dressed in a full suit lol. I don’t think MIA will have another hit like “Paper Planes” and I also liked Sponsor by TM.

Anna says:

Damm.it I missed the Tiny & Toya finale
    ~~~~
    It’s ok, s did I. One thing about cable is “it repeats often”.

dcwife1622 says:

@Flo

It was blah……..Toya should enroll in somebody’s college or go back and get her GED like Fantasia…she is slow and I don’t care if you married a rapper.

I’m missing all of the finale’s this season…DANG! Ty-Knee & Tawwya

Sure dam.n does.

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @ Toya being slow. I have to agree though, she doesnt seem like the brightest crayon in the box, but I still like that chick!

FreeToSpeakUp says:

I like Toya, but she’s all OVER the place. It’s like she’s trying to cram everything she missed out on into one year. She even said once when her mom was there her life at that moment seemed like a fairy tale but boo boo life is no fairy tale. Stop sniffing the roses and be successful at one profession before seeking 5 others. Know what you want and own it!

dcwife1622 says:

@Flo

I want to like her….but Tiny asked her to host the benefit last night and it was horrible. Her boo really supported her though and that was sweet…After the benefit she said “I remembered my whole line”.. I was like WTF? Tiny is a sweetheart but a little slow too…..If they have all this time to shop they should have time to educate themselves. Especially with kids…..

Man, I just don't care™ says:

M.I.A and Teirra Marie lookin hurt in the face.
    :-/

Man, I just don't care™ says:

*gasp*

Are people disparaging the name of Toya in here????

:warning:

Ace says:

Drake – 442,000 records…in 1 week….Is pretty damn good in this day in age….

Lindsey – :hurl:

MIA – No Comment

Teairra Marie – correction “Two hit wonder” her first song “No Daddy” had me googly eyes as a young chap…And i guess you can say “Sponsor” was a hit too…

Good Morning Fam!…we playing nice today?

CivilEngineer says:

@bigtyme…right! He put a nice flow over some hot beats especially the one Kanye made for him

Yall better stop talking about Toya…you know how @Man gets :no:

lakercrazy says:

i missed the dam finnaly to tiny and toya dam it!!!

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @ dcwife, I feel the same way. If I had all that spare time on my hands I’d definately be getting my education on. I’m supposed to start back in school this fall, but thinking about putting it off til Spring.. I know, I know.. Im such a procrastinator :ashamed:

lakercrazy says:

toya do act a lil slow some times loove tiny she is a sweet heart

:lol: Hey @ Man

She still gotta fatty though :yes: LOL

Ace says:

DVR is a wonderful toy….

i watched a little bit of it while i was being late for work.

MissHarlem says:

Bless both Tiny and Toya. I am def crazy because I liked her since Xscape days and Toya well just dont speak and we are good to go (elephant man voice)

MzDimplez1123 says:

So, is the Drake CD more Rap or singing?….Morning everyone.

LesBinLuv says:

Sandra just don’t be caring…she gon’ say whatever!

Nick Cannon got stupid-dumb money!

And The Commone and Queen movie prolly would’ve done waaaaaayyyy better had she starred opposite Jeanette! Now that’s some sh*t we’d wanna see!

LesBinLuv says:

GM All…late start for me today!

FloridaChick813 says:

@ laker, cute pic honey!

Nika405 says:

@Flo & @dcwife I think Toya is slow, but it’s because she has the same mind set that she had at 14. She never had to grow up and really try to reach her full potenial because Wayne and his $ always took care of her…even now he’s still providing for her so she sounds/acts like a 5yr old about a career. Ask a 5y/o what they want to be and i bet it sounds like this: dr/firefighter/teacher/star/singer all in one lol as long as Wayne’s $ is there (even after her daughter is 18) she will be in young mind state.

LesBinLuv says:

LLS@ Ty-Knee…Pahahahahahahahaha

MissHarlem says:

@ Nika :cosign:

CivilEngineer says:

@MzD…he does A LOT of singing, pretty much the chorus every song plus he sings all the way through on 2 of them

lakercrazy says:

Nika405 says:

:cosign:
    so true she never really grew up and now she is rushing into it slow down mama

lakercrazy says:

@flo thanks :) too bad i cant see no dam new gravis at all aint that some chit

Anna says:

~~~~~~~
    I noticed that also. She wants to write a book, be a fashion designer,stylist, train/teach the OMG.

@ Nika

I completely agree. She’s clearly in La La land and she’s comfortable being there :shrug:

M3z says:

Isn’t LiLo a bit too young to have saggy boobs… #imjustsaying

Heeeyyyyy LesBin

Girl I thought about cha this morning when I looked in the mirror and realized I need my eyebrows done! LOL

@ Man

“My name Tawwwwwwwyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa hehehehe and dis my gurl Ty-Kneeeeee,”

Ty-knee (in her own voice) “what’s good wit cha” hehehehehehe :rofl:

renegadesince1985 says:

@M3Z

When I read your comment I lol because one of my family’s friends had a little 3 year old girl that heard the term “saggy boobs” somewhere, and for the entire summer she ran around screaming “Saggy Boobs!” at everyone… :rofl:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~
    ——————————————-

Add: Save a mother that doesn’t want to be saved and the network party planning business…. :rolleyes:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Thanks Civil. I just got a copy from my sister yesterday and yall was scaring me. LOL …Cute pic.

Daisy says:

I agree Drakes cd is blah I do luv the song w/TI n Swizzy

There was no shade thrown at Nas just props from what I read

I like common n common sense :heart:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:blink:

Why Common got his hand around Nick waist like that?

“You can stand over there dawg.”-Me if I was Nick Cannon

“All I’mma say is I LOOOVVVEEE Lindsay…I dont care what nobody says…she will always be my little Mean Girl!”

:cosign:

I just cant with M.I.A. and that Wrangler blue jean outfit :rolleyes:

I like Teairra Mari’s dress. :yawn:

Heeeyyyyy LesBin

———————

Flo stop it I say, changing up gravi’s! Crute pic! :lol:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey OTB,

Where da hell my Double Chocolaty Chip!!!!!!! :lol:

mzvirgo78 says:

Nika you hit the nail on the head with regards to Toya. I used to not care for her because I thought she was a tad bit air headed/chicken head syndrome but now I just realize that she still has that “little girl” mentality. She began to grow on me once I realize that she just don’t know any better. I want to see her educate herself and develop into a intellectual woman because the physical beauty is there. She definitely has the drive but she needs to do things in order and it starts with her education first.

FloridaChick813 says:

:blink: Changing up gravies????? What do you see??? Isnt it still the moon and star???

CivilEngineer says:

@OTB… :yes: that’s how I try to remember her.

“She’s a life ruiner Kady, she ruins peoples’ lives”

Or Lilo from “The Parent Trap”

Thanks @MzD…same to you, looking in the camera seductively :lol:

LesBinLuv says:

@Flo LOL…girl glad u looked and saw before I did…to tell you about urself…LLS

Pahahaha @ Man and Free…ghetto jonts! They are just too ghetto for VH1, MTV, or Bravo…only BET worthy…so sad!

CivilEngineer says:

Oooooo check out Flo…pretty pic chick!

@ Flo

Nope, it’s a pic of you with a bob… :blink:

M3z says:

@ renegadesince1985 I hollared when i read your comment! I could only imagine a kid saying “saggy boobs” :dead:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@LES BIN LUV
    “They are just too ghetto for VH1, MTV, or Bravo…only BET worthy…so sad!”
    _________________________________________________________________________________

TAKE THAT BACK!

LesBinLuv says:

Kady Hearin…had the best white girl shape of all time…da*n that anorexia!

renegadesince1985 says:

Looks like USA will be moving on the the next round of 16 in the World Cup… Congrats!! :claps:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I thought Lilo looked her bestest in Freaky Friday…….Thanks Civil

Choco says:

@Sandra
    Are you on vacation what is up with the minimal post???

REALLY?????

Well thanks, but I gotta take that down ASAP. I believe my guy is a comment lurker and I dam.n sure dont want him in my e-biz :D LOL

LesBinLuv says:

@Man…I will not…because you know its true…Susie can throw water, but she better not dare say “wassup wit cha”!

FloridaChick813 says:

I still see lil man on the beach :shrug:

CivilEngineer says:

:lol: :cosign: @Les

I forgot that I liked Lilo in “Georgia Rule” too…that movie is hilarious!!

REALLY?????

Well thanks, but I gotta take that down ASAP. I believe my guy is a comment lurker and I dam.n sure dont want him in my e-biz LOL

—————————-

But Flo, wouldn’t he recognize your son?

CivilEngineer says:

@Flo…I saw a pic of you with short hair and that Aaliyah eye covering :lol: Now I see your son again :shrugs:

I’M NOT CRAZY I SWEAR!!

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Flo your gravi WAS the star/moon, then you with a bob then back to your son…

Choco says:

@Civil
    Was Georgia Rule hilarious becuz of Lohan or I forget the older woman’s name but she also starred in Monster in Law opposite JLO?

:rofl: @ Free

OMGGGGG, he would!!!! WOW, im slow :ashamed:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@FLO

I saw the pic with the hair coverin the eye and now I see your son again.

Did you cut your hair?

@ Free

OMGGGGG, he would!!!! WOW, im slow
    —————————-

You better pull yourself together boo QUICK FAST and IN A HURRY :lol:

What in thee h3ll??????

I still see lil man at the beach :shrug: And I havent been on Gravatar all dam.n day. Lawd, Im about to delete all those pics from Gravatar.

Now what do ya’ll see???

kwall says:

li-hoe is too young and without kids to have flap jacks like that…sad…so used up and so so YOUNG.

why M.I.A. got that dayum shirt buttoned up like that? love her music tho…

Your son…..

renegadesince1985 says:

@Flo

Your son on the beach

KK76 says:

Tempted to buy Drake, but not sold on him yet.

Aww look at that brotherly church hug. Nick & Common look cute.

Poor Lindsey. I watched that movie where she played twins the other day. What was it? The Parent Trap, I think. (I couldn’t find the remote.)

CivilEngineer says:

@Choco…it was definitely because of Jane Fonda!! She was freakin hilarious in “Monster In Law” too

:rofl: @Flo…we all have our moments!!

:yes: @ Man, told ya’ll I cut my hair about 2 months ago

ITs too hot for that long shi.t

MzDimplez1123 says:

WHY THE HELL IS THIS DRAKE SONG 7MINS LONG?!

Choco says:

@Civil
    OMG thanks Boo I could not remember her name at all and I wanted to see Georgia Rule becuz of her but I thought Lohan being in the movie would make it stupid – Now I will watch it : )

MzDimplez1123 says:

I LOVE Monster In Law. Jlo may not be the best actress but, she’s cutesy at times.

Choco says:

@Mz
    Your right about JLO didn’t like her in enough but did enjoy watching her in Monster

“Where da hell my Double Chocolaty Chip!!!!!!! ”

So, @Free its so damn hot down here…it didnt make it back… :shrug:

:lolol:

“Looks like USA will be moving on the the next round of 16 in the World Cup…”

:cheer: USA!!!!

FloridaChick813 says:

Thanks ya’ll (in my southern accent) for the help!

I just changed it back to the moon & star

Just pray :pray: for me yall – ..its just one of them daysss, that a girl goes through… :whistle:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@FLORIDA CHICK
    “told ya’ll I cut my hair about 2 months ago

ITs too hot for that long shi.t”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Oh, I don’t remember that chit. I usually tune out when yall talkin bout shoes and hair :rolleyes:

It look good tho :thumbsup:

MissHarlem says:

Am I the only one that is looking at old gravis I dont see nathan new all old stuff Flo I am still looking at those hot to def shoes. SMH

MissHarlem says:

Heyy OTB hope you had fun on your born day

renegadesince1985 says:

@Harlem

Clear your cache and cookies

Choco says:

@Miss
    Nope I never see updated gravi’s so I stopped caring I see the same ones I’ve seen since I’ve been on this site only one I can remember seeing changed is Civil’s… SHRUG!

lakercrazy says:

@missharlem no mam i cant see no new gravis either i still see flo hooot shoes

FloridaChick813 says:

OOTTTTBBBBBBB, how was your bday hun?????????? Anybody jump out of a cake for you??? :danban:

@ Man, Thanks hun! LMAO @ I usually tune out when yall talkin bout shoes and hair

:lol: @ MissHarlem – the gold heels?????? :blink: You should try clearing your cookies and cache

Choco says:

@OTB
    So how was your birthday and did you get to have fun in your birthday suit??? :grin:

Anna says:

MissHarlem says:

~~~~~~~
    Usually I am the one that can’t see “nathan new”. Why did I scroll up looking for Nathan’s Gravi? While I was scrolling up I said to myself, who is Nathan, I don’t remember him on SandraRose.

Daisy says:

#teamJLo :cheer:

Well done USA :clap:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: @ Anna. Awww I tried that @ FLO & Rene. Damn work computers maybe the one at home will be better. *kanye shrug*
    Paging OTB we have asked the question and we are :waiting:

MissHarlem says:

@ Laker whats funny is when your gravi changed I did see it

Cinderella says:

Drake’s album could’ve been better but overall it’s good. Illmatic is a classic whether it sold 5 or 5 million copies.

:offtopic: If you’re fan of Nas, Mos Def or Lupe Fiasco, check out Jay Electronica. He’s rapper and producer and his music is incredible. His song “Exhibit C” produced by Just Blaze is one of the best lyrical efforts I’ve heard in a long time. You can check him out on Youtube to hear his music.

Well, I really just got to work…at 11. :ashamed: LOL

BUT No substantial action though, just late night chilling. I think I’m getting too old :yawn:

renegadesince1985 says:

@Cinderella

I like Jay Electronica….I’ve got all the “exhibits” on my iPod :yes:

Jay Cole isn’t bad either….Let’s hope Jigga does him justice

Choco says:

@OTB
    Well if your like me I celebrate my birthday for multiple days the weekend is coming : )

Al-Ameera says:

Uhhhh Ms. Rose, please, please leave Nas and Illmatic out of this. Can’t say nothing bad about Mr. Jones!

“Jay Cole isn’t bad either….” I really like that young’un. Havent quite put my finger on it yet…crazy arrogance though. :yes:

Hickey boy had some flowers sent here and invited me to dinner Friday night @Choco but…I think I have to watch paint dry or something… :rolleyes:

I have age/death issues and birthdays just remind me of that.:no:

I eagerly accept gifts, then spend the rest of the day fretting. LOL I’m a mess.

Q_ATLANTIS says:

:offtopic:

Why am I the only person that has issues with Gravatar? Everytime I go to the page it times out (and that’s just today). Before I couldn’t receive the emails.

Ok, #RantEnd …

Tommykimon says:

MIA jeans are cute! Would look much better with a black top.

Cinderella says:

@renegade, I like J.Cole as well.

renegadesince1985 says:

He’s a little cutie :yes:

@ OTB

So you drank my juice? I am P.O’ed

LesBinLuv says:

J. Cole is like 6’3″…huge dude…Terrence J came to his ba*ls last week on 106 teeehehehehehe

Jerrie says:

Nick stay looking like a deacon but thats alright
    *******************************************************

ryand91 says:

I’m late as all get out. But MIA is not a one-hit wonder. I love Tierra Mari’s shape.. And I didn’t know that Just Wright didn’t do all that well, I enjoyed it but it was so predictable.

Jerrie says:

I can see everyones new gravatars.

Reese says:

lol Tierra Marie has the face Lil Kim was going for….

Drake looks like an albino turtle.

mizzdallas says:

Sandra, I told you “Just Wright” was gonna FLOP even though I love me some Common he shouldve had a better co-star NOT King Latifah!

anyways, I see my fellow cancer Lindsay still being herself **whatever that means**

TM atleast she is staying revelant!

Daisy says: