Twitter FAIL: Don’t You Wish This Really Was Lil Kim’s Twitter Account?

Last night, during the boring game 3 of the NBA Finals, I logged into my Twitter account to check my DMs and I noticed a few “tweets” debating if a certain celebrity Twitter account was real. The fake account was in the name of the Queen Bee, Lil Kim.

When I checked the page, I saw that she had about 26,000+ followers, but her tweets were extremely juvenile. So I tweeted other celebrities on Twitter, Monica (@MonicaMyLife) and Free (@MissFree), to see if the account was legit. But neither of them knew.

Finally, J.Peak of Peak Publicity (@PeakPublicity) got in touch with the Queen herself via text and she denied the account was hers.

But wouldn’t it be truly awesome if that account really was her and she really was going in on other celebrities? Twitter would have experienced a melt down similar to the one that the Boston Celtics experienced on their home court when they lost to the LA Cry Babies.

Two weekends ago, I had drinks with industry insiders at a local bar. Everyone at the table agreed that it really was a young, confused Nicki Minaj in this video claiming she ate Remy Ma’s box.

Though she will never admit it (and we don’t really need her to since it’s been confirmed) — it shows just how easily Nicki can morph into different personalities like she changes her underwear.

181 Responses to “Twitter FAIL: Don’t You Wish This Really Was Lil Kim’s Twitter Account?”

missy says:

I remember debating over if that is onika or not..I think it was her but :coffee:

Any who that lil kim twitter was on and popping last night..I am following her .. :rofl: …whoever that is a trip….

I think its that keys chick or someone who knows Onika..but w/e ..this person is a comedic genius….

I like Nicki, I think she’s hot :cheer:

…You got spark.. You, you got spunk… You got something all the girls want… :whistle:

those tweets were hilarious last night, but i knew it wasnt her. the stuff she said about diddy had me going “hmmmmmmmm” because all that stuff was probably true lol

Ebony says:

Sandra can you ask Monica the numbers for the lottery :coffee:

cheeks8683 says:

Well there is an audio of Lil Kim going in on Nicki talking about she needs to pay her respects to the originals such as her, she sounded bitter. So we dont need her to confirm her feelings on twitter, they came directly from her mouth. Drake fired back that he was insulted by Kim’s remarks because Kim should be a G about it and just know that they (the newbies) respect the people that came out before them, they should not have to announce it everytime they come on stage…I’m over this femal rap beef…I’m waiting on Miss E.V.E to make a comeback, to me she was the best jmo :coffee:

ohpretty1 says:

One question: Why the surgery????! Clearly she didn’t need it. People in the industry would think I was a b*^$& b/c that’s one thing I couldn’t be talked into doing. That’s one thing (among many) that I’d stand strong on.

iyonah says:

I am glad it wasn’t Kim. But it sure was funny! I had my :popcorn: reading those tweets till I KO’d for the night. I think it had to be someone in the industry cause some of the stuff said was very very personal. The Diddy tweets seemed HIGHLY accurate.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

This is pure buffoonery.
    -Who impersonates someone else?
    -Who follows “tweets” THAT closely?????????
    -Does Lil Kim STILL have THAT large of fan base?
    -Has Nicki even gone “plastic” in sales yet?

This is so irrelevant. All these industry chicks :lick: each out so why even bother denying it?

Let these broads have a “rap battle” to settle this chit once and for all.

CivilEngineer says:

Nicki’s aight…most female MCs and males for that matter are more gimmick than skill so where’s the issue :shrug:

FreeToSpeakUp says:

:blink: Is it just me….Both pictures look the same, only her teeth are different and she has on make up so it enhances her features. Heck, on her old picture, she doesn’t even have eyebrows. But I’m no Nicky fan/stan..

Daisy says:

I was entertained last night to say the least.I think it was somebody in Kims camp just my theory.

Nicki is wack to me but kim is poppin a lot of noise in recent interviews n performances so I hope her next single/song is HAWT!

#teamKim on this one (L Boogie and Eve are my favs though)

missy says:

LadyJustice *\o/* says:

:rofl: I know right..the diddy tweets were funny as ever.. and the drake and anal beads classic line ..

iyonah says:

@Cheeks … EVE falls after L Boogie for me. I think Kim & Nicki are one in the same :shrugs: men writing they rhymes, over sexed, surgeries etc. but Kim has the classics. Nicki the pre barbie mixtape gal used to BRING FIRE. This barbie feature queen :nono:

But I do hope this prompts Kim to come HARD and Nicki to be less Barbie and come HARDER.

yvonne79 says:

This whole “beef” thing is completely juvenile to me. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Why be upset if someone is so called “bitin” your style? :shrug:

lakercrazy says:

i like nikki on special slow days :shrug: @man so true they all :lick: lets be real kim really dont look like barbie to me she looks more like a bad bad inpresion of one of the brat dolls

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

I heard L Boogie is making a comeback. Hope it’s true!

iyonah says:

@Cheeks … EVE falls after L Boogie for me. I think Kim & Nicki are one in the same men writing they rhymes, over sexed, surgeries etc. but Kim has the classics. Nicki the pre barbie mixtape gal used to BRING FIRE. This barbie feature queen

:cosign: The OLD Nicki is what pulled me in

iscream says:

#teamkim

:cheer1:

And yes Sandra I do wish this was Lil Kim page because she spoke what a lot of people think.

attorneymom says:

Yes, this tweeting exchange was entertaining. The individual tweeting as Lil Kim went in on some folks. I concur with her/his analysis on certain personalities.

LMAO at the KatStack’s bangs comments.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Eve is the most overrated female rapper of all time.

#TeamNicki :cheer:

i would like to add, that lil kim looked really nice in the pics i saw of her yesterday (holding a liquor bottle)- lil kim has fallen off and shes having a hard time dealing with it. her last 2 – 3 singles have all SUCKED. good luck gettin back on top kim

yvonne79 says:

I know thats what they say mama, but my sister imitates me with clothes, hair styles, dance moves, the WHOLE nine! I hate going to the club with her cause we end up lookin like twins, that sat at home and made up dance routines before we went. In all honesty, I just look cool doin what I do, so she wants to do it too.. HMPH!!!!

lakercrazy says:

i like nikki on special slow days @man so true they all lets be real kim really dont look like barbie to me she looks more like a bad bad inpresion of one of the brat dolls

:roll: @ the brat dolls

cheeks8683 says:

@ iyonah and flo…who is l boogie lol? Mc Lyte? Latifah? I dont know the code names lol :-)

Q_ATLANTIS says:

I enjoyed reading the page last night as well. ALOOOOT of those tweets made me go “hmmmm.” I can’t wait for the true personality behind the tweets is revealed.

ohpretty1 says:

Ya’ll are prompting me to revive my Twitter acct.

Yes Lauryn is coming back. I recently heard her cover B. Marley’s I Want to Give You Some Love (don’t know if that the correct title). For someone who isn’t a big fan of remakes, I liked it.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

L Boogie = Lauryn Hill

l boogie = lauryn hill

Daisy says:

I am not going to say its beef worthy but I dont/wouldnt want somebody copying me down to the T either :shrug: I think Lil Kim has or shld be outgrown her barbie phase or what have you anyway and I think she needs to focus on her music n let it go.

Now is Nicki ever going to respond is the question so far only Drake has spoken on the matter :popcorn:

Kate Perry had on a blue wig at the MTV movie awards I wonder if Kim or Nicki saw that :lolol:

cheeks8683 says:

______________________________________________________

:lol: Lauryn Hill

SweetP1984 says:

I always thought Mia X was the best. Atleast when No Limit was hot.

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@Daisy…I saw Katy Perry’s blue wig and was thinking she needs to give it back to Lil Kim or Nicki :rofl: :rofl:

scandalous1 says:

:dead: @ “Eat da Box”

Its way too early to be discussing “Da Box”

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

SweetP1984 says:

I always thought Mia X was the best. Atleast when No Limit was hot.
    ____________________________________________
    What was her best song? I know who she is…but I’m not familiar with her hits.

mirsmommy says:

Team Hardcore Kim :yes , not sure about Nikki. I’m not interested in the stuff she has on the radio, but I haven’t heard her mixtapes. :shrugs:

But I also wouldn’t want anybody using my style neither, sooooo if Kim pissed about it, I ain’t mad at her. These “rappers” need to be more original with their ish.

cheeks8683 says:

Oh yeah…y’all dont judge me, I forgot about lauryn, totally off my radar since she decided to become ronald mcdonald…I love that women, yeah she was the best. I still rock the fugees and the ex factor is still one of my favorite songs by her…

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@scandalous….don’t say that…it’s never too early to discuss :lick: “Da Box” :rofl:

daninicole says:

I haven’t heard the pre barbie Nicki but I definitely am not feeling the Barbie. I feel like it is something for high school kids or something. Lil Kim has fallen off a whole lot. I remember loving her CD, not so much now though. That Lauren Hill B Marley cover is on the Best Man soundtrack.
    Female MCs as a whole need to regroup and try again.

Choco says:

This Twitter BS again- smh screaming WHO CARES….Nicki was cuter before

———
    My sisters don’t dig me like that so consider it a blessing your sister mimics you. Although there are many copies, there’s nothing like the original. Anyone should pride themselves on that because it goes without saying. In my opinion, Lil Kim should act her age and rise above this foolishness. You’ve fallen off. Picking on Nicki won’t bring you back. Look yourself in the mirror, tell yourself you need to tighten up and formulate a plan to get back on top.

@ scandalous1

Its never too early to discuess eating the box

Hey Choco!!!!

VIBABY says:

@Ohpretty1 That song is pre-crazy….it was on The Best Man soundtrack or something. I loved that song though. I have it on my ipod.

The puffy tweets made lmao. I do want the real life Lil Kim to sat down and shut the hell up though. Respect her for what…..hooker please.

ohpretty1 says:

That Lauren Hill B Marley cover is on the Best Man soundtrack.
    —————-

Womp womp @ me. :rofl: I thought it was new.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

who’s eatin whose box???????

Daisy says:

Hey anybody in the DMV area what can u tell me about falls church,VA?

iyonah says:

I forgot about lauryn, totally off my radar since she decided to become ronald mcdonald… —–> Thou shall not speak on LBoogie in that way. We give her a pass and just :pray: that she comes back to us. So talented but Marley drove her NUTS!!

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@ scandalous1

Its never too early to discuess eating the box
    _______________________________
    We on the same page :rofl:

:dead: @ Your sister trying to be you….I was just like that with my big sister. If she didn’t like a TV show, song, or a person I wouldn’t like it either. Nothing was cool until she said it was cool first.

ohpretty1 says:

“pre crazy” explains alot. I should have known it was too good to be true. :lol:

jazi65 says:

NM was sooo pretty before all the plastic surgery & dollar store make up.

Al-Ameera says:

scandalous1 says:

:dead: @ “Eat da Box”

Its way too early to be discussing “Da Box”
    ************************

Dang what did I miss last night

Choco says:

Hey Free : )

Zephyr1979 says:

I don’t get celebrity beef. What is the point? To generate more album sales? Okay, fine. But I’m just saying, if it were me I wouldn’t have time for all of that, I’d be too busy counting that paper, lol! Besides I don’t think Kim has a thing to prove to Nikki, Drake or anybody else, she’s been in the game a loooonnnnnngggg time and has paid her dues. I wouldn’t even give them the satisfaction of an acknowledgement.

iyonah says:

I forgot about lauryn, totally off my radar since she decided to become ronald mcdonald… —–> Thou shall not speak on LBoogie in that way. We give her a pass and just that she comes back to us. So talented but Marley drove her NUTS!!
    ——-
    Bless her heart. In some of the footage I’ve seen of her, her spirit is definitely broken. If anything, she needs to get it together for her children. It would truly be saddening to let all the talent she possesses to go to waste.

iyonah says:

I don’t care bout who is eating who’s box, but I do agree Nicki was in that you tube vid and her & Remi had it going back before. To make a long story short … let them ladies live out their lesbianism and be GREAT, no judgements here.

2thick4u says:

LMAO at those tweets last night and Sandra commenting on some of them :rofl: !!!

I am so over who Nicki was!! She here now folks and she will reign Supreme until she gets knocked off, which I doubt is anytime soon :) !!!

:dead: @ “dollar store make up” … *exiting post*

Ohpretty1 says:

Sorry to bust your bubbble…but that song is hella old…from like 2000. A bunch of hip hop artists did a compilation CD…I know Mr. Cheeks was on it…I can google it if you like.

:lol: @ CHB

SN: Now ya’ll got me scrollin through my IPOD collection of LIL KIM songs, my favorite:

..I dont want d*ck tonight, Eat my p*ssy right.. the moral of the story is this, you aint lickin this, then you aint stickin this.. :whistle:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

“…let them ladies live out their lesbianism and be GREAT, no judgements here.”-IYONAH
    ______________________________________________________________________________

:clap:

lakercrazy says:

does nikki not have no eyebrows in the before pic i guess barbie found her a sharpie :yes:

Mamacita says:

So my question is will everyone who wears a colored wig be told they’re biting Kim’s style. Last time I checked she didn’t own the wearing wigs trend so who’s to say that no one else can do it? Prostitutes/strippers do it…are they trying to be like Kim too?

Kim needs to put out a song and STFU! When is the last time she did that? I need her to take all this energy that she’s put into this ridiculous beef and redirect it into a studio making a hit. Why start a beef when your music should speak for itself? If Kim is as great as she allegedly is she should have no reason to diss someone else because she feels she deserves some type of cedit or public shoutout by Niki.

I though kim was kinda whack when she was actually putting out songs anyway. :shrug:

ELove says:

When Twitter becomes YOUR Claim-to-Fame IT’S A Complete WRAP !!! — IMO

Move ON and BE GONE :lol:

Twitter is acting crazy again…. :rolleyes:

:rofl: @ lakercrazy #62

ohpretty1 says:

I told you I tend to be under a rock at times. :offtopic: Mr. Cheeks was so ugly he was cute to me. #dontjudge

scandalous1 says:

I haven’t even finished my coffee now I got “Da Box” on the brain. Now if anyone was ever wondering what a bulldagger was, that video cleary shows one in the raw.

VIBABY says:

@ohpretty1 Ok :rofl: @ you. I was holding back on laughing because I wasnt sure if you thought it was new. Bless your heart….song is 10 years old. :lolol:

Mamacita says:

I though kim was kinda whack when she was actually putting out songs anyway
    ——–
    I’m not really into rap BUT “Hard Core” and “The Naked Truth” was the best albums she recorded. With the “Naked Truth”, I think she used all her anger with Junior Mafia and the pending case to really unleash the beast. You can listen to the album from beginning to end. The albums in between these two releases-HOT GARBAGE! This is my strictly my opinion…

@ CHB

______________________________________________________________________

:yes: That’s my ish right there.

My favorite part of that song is:

He laughed, told me he bought a new Path,
    Could he come over right fast and f*ck my pretty azz
    I’ll pass, n*gga the d*ck was trash
    If sex was record sales you would be double glass

:dance:

ELove says:

@renegadesince1985
    I’m having trouble getting on Twitter ALSO :shrug:
    I BLAME The FAKE Lil Kim’s Tweets for THIS SHYT !!!!!

scandalous1 says:

@ Floridachick813…. No ma’am, to early for that as well. LOL

@ ohpretty1

I liked Mr Cheeks.. Something about him made me think he was cute too.. Maybe it was his voice :shrug: I loved that song “renee”

a ghetto love is the law that we live by.. day by day i wonder why my shorty had to die.. I reminicse upon my ghetto princess.. everyday give it up for my shorty.. :whistle:

I know!! I can get in and see my TL…but I can’t tweet >:(

@Vibaby…since I can’t tweet….the answer is Bob has approximately 13 kids…lol

scandalous1 says:

—————————

Everytime I see/hear the ‘B’ word, I think of old folks on the porch gossiping about the neighbors.

@ ohpretty1

That’s my jam…I used to feel so special cause Renee is my govt….lol

@ ohpretty1

I liked Mr Cheeks.. Something about him made me think he was cute too.. Maybe it was his voice I loved that song “renee”

——-
    It was his voice cuz Mr Cheeks was NOT cute at all :coffee:

:lol: @ Mirsmommy

YES MA’AM, thats my JAM!!!!

…tryin to impress me with your 5 G stones, I’ll give you 10 G’s, if you leave me alone, screamin.. I DONT WANT D*CK TONIGHT…

:danban:

:offtopic:
    Has anyone talked to Ms Hawthorne? Is she doing ok?

scandalous1 says:

scandalous1 says:

—————————

Me too. I would always tell my grandma to stop talking about people.
    LOL

@ Rene

:whistle:

That one goes out to you!!!

Mamacita says:

Mamacita says:

I though kim was kinda whack when she was actually putting out songs anyway
    ——–

________________________________________________________

That’s exactly the point i’m trying to make! If you are such a hot and talented emcee why diss Niki? Just make some rcords and put Niki to shame. What other great artist do you see starting a beef about payin homage…I don’t know any. It just seems like she created this beef because her career is :dead:

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@ CHB

______________________________________________________________________

That’s my ish right there.

My favorite part of that song is:

He laughed, told me he bought a new Path,
    Could he come over right fast and f*ck my pretty azz
    I’ll pass, n*gga the d*ck was trash
    If sex was record sales you would be double glass
    __________________________________________________________-
    :dance: Ya’ll taking me back with these lyrics :yes:

ELove says:

@renegadesince1985 (Comment #75)
    So WHAT’S the UN-Official Number of Bob Marley’s SEEDS !!!

VIBABY says:

@Renegade Thats why you’re my sistren..I had the hots for Cheeks too. Cheeks seemed like an island man. Lol @ you feeling special though.

And what do you mean approx 13? :lolol:

ggouch says:

Ok…I am not being a smart ass at all. This is a real question that I hope someone could answer for me…

How does one pay homage. Are there specific procedures to doing so? I can’t think when but I want to say earlier in her start, I have heard Niki express her admiration for Lil Kim for setting the example….is that not giving honor?
    Is she supposed to shout out to Kim every time she opens her mouth. I have never heard Dr. Phil shout out Oprah every single time his show opens. Tyra, who has said Oprah is her mentor..and has pathed the way…does not mention Ophah every time she does an interview. So what is this paying homage process?

IMO: Lil Kim is piggy backing on Niki’s current hype to reinstate herself…and unfortunately it is negative. Where has she been anyway? It is almost sad, that as one of few female rappers….not to mention dare I say it ICONIC rappers…..that lil Kim would not take this opportunity and simply humbly take her position as Predecessor and let the kids do what they do…imitation is the best form of flattery. Stop dogging this child out in public KIMBERLY….it looks more like you are misdirecting your anger towards someone for choosing to follow in your footsteps it looks a if you’re actually angrier about aging and perhaps Niki is that reminder of that.

MS.G says:

@Daisy….what do u wanna know about Falls Church, VA…are you planning on moving there? or visting…

ggouch says:

Mamacita says:

____________________________________________________________
    Let’s also check the archives…I AM NOT SURE..cause I became a lil kim fan late in life…but was that really a part of her whole career or just a video or two?

@ ggouch

:preach:

And yes, Nicki has payed her respects to Kim, but like you said, she doesnt need to do that every single time she opens her mouth.

ohpretty1 says:

Is she supposed to shout out to Kim every time she opens her mouth.
    ———————————————

I feel that’s exactly what she’s wanting. (see how she’s shouts Biggie STILL after all of these years for example :lol: )

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@ggouch…I agree. Lil Kim is ICONIC in her own right. Let Nicki do her thing. The lane is wide open for females Mc’s.

@vibaby @Elove

Well I say approx because I’m just counting those I know of off hand…most people don’t know this but Rita (his wife) had a kid before they got married and he adopted her. Also, Bob’s mom says that one of the kids, Stephanie ( I think that’s her name) is not Bob’s cause Rita had an affair with a man named “Ital”….lol

Mamacita says:

ggouch says:

_______________________________________________________

:cosign: With the lack of females in the rap game as it is the last thing they needed is another separation. Why not uplift eachother instead of tearing eachother down. Shouldn’t they be sticking together?It makes Kim look stupid and desperate!

she’s = she*

borderlineamazing says:

The beef is fake just like the rest of Hip Hop. That is not Nicki the girl don’t have a dimple, don’t sound or look like her.

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Lil Kim wasn’t the only chick to wear a blue wig…but she was the first I’ve seen perform in one. She didn’t create high heels either but she was the first rapper I saw performing in them. Shout out to Foxy Brown also doing the damn thing at age 15. Wow.

lakercrazy says:

kim is just trying to get some publicity from nikki cus to be 100% how many songs does kim have that we all jam to….ummm non that i can think off Nikki to me is ok only if she could find a hair stylist and make up artist that dont work for clowns r’us she would look so much better dont u turn in to another bratz doll nikki…..

iyonah says:

WTH is going on with Twitter???

I was trying to take a break from this topic.

If anyone decides to answer @ggouch on paying homage please do. I would appreciate being enlightened on the matter.

@rene … Is it safe to say I can talk to you bout all things Marley?? ;) Was Rohan’s marriage traditional or documented?

Mamacita says:

ggouch says:

Mamacita says:

____________________________________________________________

________________________________________________

IDK about all that…i was never a Kim fan because she had too much hoe chyt going on! But I just remember her lookin like a damn fool most of the time :shrug:

ohpretty1 says:

Is she supposed to shout out to Kim every time she opens her mouth.
    ———————————————

I feel that’s exactly what she’s wanting. (see how she’s shouts Biggie STILL after all of these years for example )
    ——–
    She still shouts him out because she is FREAKING crazy. Walking around her swearing up and down that man loved you *sigh*

borderlineamazing says:

————————–
    She does have a dimple? :coffee:

VIBABY says:

@Renegade Lawd Gawd…..Rita had a baby on Bobs head? I always said those girls dont look like they belong.

Whats the name of the son with the reality show? I didnt know anything about him until I saw him in a Tanya Stephens video.

April says:

ggouch says:

*****************************

:cosign: She does sound like a bitter ole hag…

Mamacita says:

“Nikki to me is ok only if she could find a hair stylist and make up artist that dont work for clowns r’us” Lakercrazy

@Iyonah

I don’t know about ALL things….but I will try…lol

Rohan isn’t married to Lauren..they have 5 kids together, but if they’re married it’s not legal as far as I know. There’s a rumor that he’s married to a Haitian woman….that’s false. I follow him on twitter @romarley

Krysi J says:

:yawn:

moaning err’body

WTH….cares, If Kim’s that upset about Nikki Minaj she can always drop an album and she can settle this with numbers :coffee:

ohpretty1 says:

Is she supposed to shout out to Kim every time she opens her mouth.
    ———————————————

——–
    __________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

@April: Not the “bitter ole hag”.. :lol:

:offtopic:

Sandra, IS Greg Leakes really divorcing Nene or is that bad press for high ratings for the new season? :coffee:

Has Kim had a relationship with anybody after BIG passed??? :shrugs:

@vibaby

That’s Kymani….you never seen Shottaz???!?!?!!!

ggouch says:

Speaking of ……I hate using this word (RAPPER) and Khia in the same sentence….but what’s up with her…it’s like she comes out of her section 8 housing unit every blue moon and rants and raves about being a RAPPER…..is it me…am I just a tad bit to square to get it…I don’t understand…

Man, I just don't care™ says:

How to “Pay Homage” in 3 easy steps!

1. Mention the person receiving homage in public in a positive manner repeatedly and without being prompted to do so.

2. State, publicly, that you are heavily influenced by this person to the point of imitating them

3. Repeatedly state that you have no chance of ever truly being as great as the person you are paying homage too.

You see this a lot in sports…

mirsmommy says:

Has Kim had a relationship with anybody after BIG passed???

—————————–

Scott Storch….

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Has Kim had a relationship with anybody after BIG passed???

—————————–

Scott Storch….

Missy Elliott

Al-Ameera says:

ggouch says:

****************************
    Exactly. I don’t even feel Nicki like that but dang Kim, what do you want her to do…suck you left tit? I mean really

And here is the thing, who was Kim shouting out when she was big? I don’t remember her paying homage. Her and Foxy think they originated this female rap ish but they didn’t. They just were the originators of the hoe****

*******************************

Do you really care about them? :shrug:

lakercrazy says:

@man hasent nikki already shout out for kim saying she paved the way??? what does kim want to be mention in all nikki song? how about kim slow her roll and sit down and please step away from the knife any more plastic surgery and u gonna look like et is ur half sister,….kim is working my dam nerve!!! sorry yall :ashamed:

I think Kim just wants Nikki to Eat Her Box :lick:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy GG :hug:

About Khia, She’s hood and all, but after I watched her on How I’m Living/Cribs (one of them) I respected her. She had a nice house that was laid, one car (lexus coupe) and she had a fair share of “affordable” liquor like Hennessey not a ‘frig’ full of Cristal. After that I respected her. She wasn’t trying to be “Hollywood.” Trina on the other hand, with the diamond doll in the closet with all that Flea Market jewelry and belts, Versace furniture/bed linens lost her house.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@LAKER CRAZY
    “hasent nikki already shout out for kim saying she paved the way??? what does kim want to be mention in all nikki song? how about kim slow her roll and sit down and please step away from the knife any more plastic surgery and u gonna look like et is ur half sister,….kim is working my dam nerve!!! sorry yall”

Yeah, but Nikki didn’t do the most important step, she didn’t publicly state that she has no hope of being as great as Lil Kim. That’s all she has to do…

lakercrazy says:

I think Kim just wants Nikki to Eat Her Box

so true just say it kim let nikki know what ur box need and want lol stop the hating!!!

VIBABY says:

@Renegade Ok I’m handing over my Caribbean card because you are like the 4th person to ask me that…lol. I have not seen it and I heard its like the most popular but bootleg azz movie ever.

mirsmommy says:

Has Kim had a relationship with anybody after BIG passed???

:think: Ray J???? :shrug:

ohpretty1 says:

I will say that Kymani (sp?) is too fine!

*******************************

Do you really care about them?
    ——————————

:nono: Just Curious :shrugs:

iscream says:

‘Imitation is the highest form of flattery”

No its copywrite infringement- cthagod

Anyone who follows rap knows that its built off of battling. Males have done it for years so why Kim is being crapped on is beyond me. If I saw some chick walking around copying my style I would speak on it also. If this is the way Kim has to make her way back into the game so be it. I really couldn’t believe when Nikki teamed up with Puffy. I mean how much more carbon can you be.

The greatest thing of all is the imitation stops at the looks. Cause Nikki and that annoying insky low, high pitch rhyming she does gives me a headache. And just because she is down with young money doesn’t make her young. :rolleyes:

I hope Manio slaps Drake back across the boarder… :coffee:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@MIRS MOMMY
    “I think Kim just wants Nikki to Eat Her Box”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Well, if Nicki can :lick: Remy Ma polluted puss surely Lil Kim should have gotten the “respect” she deserves as well!

I mean Missy Elliott did the honors and she’s more talented than Nicki!

¿¿¿¿Who does Nicki think she is????

Regarding Khia… One word…. “WHO???” :shrug:

Being from Tampa, we used to LOVE Khia, but when that bish blew up and said she was from Georgia, she lost us… Bish please, she knows good and well she used to work at this lil car wash of Hillsborough Ave. in a dam.n bikini, washing folks car for $10.

FreeToSpeakUp says:

” I used to be scaredddddd of the d**k… now I throw lips to the s**t, handle it like a reaaaaal B***T, Heather Hunter, Janet Jack Me….take in the b*tt…yeaaaaaah daaaaasssssss whaaaaaat” :whistle:

ohpretty1 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Has Kim had a relationship with anybody after BIG passed???

—————————–

Scott Storch….

Missy Elliott
    ————-
    K. Cole

It’s not that bootleg! It stars Kymani and Spragga Benz…I looooovvveee Spragga :hump: Now he’s a Bobo Dread

But you need to rent it! It’s waaay better than Dancehall Queen and Third World Cop…please tell me you’ve seen Dancehall Queen!!!

Walk and live….talk and bomboclaaat dead!!! OMG…I’m gonna watch it when I get home…lol

FloridaChick813 says:

Regarding Khia… One word…. “WHO???”

____________________________________________________________

:rofl: Stop Playing!!!!!! :rofl:

__________________________________________________________

:dance: That’s my ish, too!!!!!

@ Free,
    Girl get outta my IPOD, I promise that song is playing as I read that!!!

@ MirsMommy,
    I tell NO LIES honey!

ggouch says:

iscream says:

‘Imitation is the highest form of flattery”

No its copywrite infringement- cthagod
    _______________________________________________________
    :rofl: I am mad at you :rofl:

ggouch says:

Hey FREE beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val says:

YA’LL LEAVE NIKKI ALONE… HELL- SHE HAS FANS!!! SOMEBODY IS DIGGING THOSE NURSERY RHYMES.. SO WHY BE A :hater:

@ Mirs and Flo

Hardcore is the only thing I used to rock to from Kim…All that bella mafia crap was for the birds…

What! What!….I got it going on…What what!

iyonah says:

Info’s write up on the whole Nicki & Kim thing is interesting.

Taken form her comment section:

Now 4 nicki: isnt her single massive building? right now for this year she has charted in Brazil, Canada, IRELAND, Korea, New Zealand, United Kingdom, aside from the US. That is something. She also has the most Billboard Hot 100 entries in one year by a female rap artist.: 8 Billboard Hot 100 entries, 9 Billboard R&B entries, 6 Billboard Rap entries & 2 Platinum songs — can somebody fact check this? :pc:

Val says:

LOL @ FreeToSpeakUp
    i WAS JUST WATCHING THAT MOVIE THE OTHER NIGHT… THAT IS MY SHYT TOO!!
    :danban:

VIBABY says:

:rofl: Dancehall Queen is my shyt! I made hubby watch it and he laughed the entire time, talking about “these are your people?”. Lol, whateva bama.

Spragga? Lawd Gawd rene, we cant roll together tal. I love me some Spragga with his A One Lover self….*fans self*.

@ Mirs and Flo

What! What!….I got it going on…What what!
    _________________________________________________________

:lol: I like Kim, but Hardcore Kim was my bish. :yes:

@mirsmommy – she was w/ Scott Storch (sp) and Maino to name a couple

Daisy says:

@whoever ans me may be moving to falls church area for a job

I always thought Mr Cheeks was cute n sexy :heart:

Al-Ameera says:

@ iscream, I agree about the battling in hip hop. But my thing is Kimmy, come back and bust Nick’s azz already.

And I have mixed emotions on the whole imitation is the highest form of flattery thing. It’s different when someone wears a red thiller jacket or a studded glove on one hand but someone’s whole image? Then to act like you are the originator of it?

I am not even referring to Kim in this case but there is this chic named Tokyo Diva that hangs down in the Village, she is from the same circle that Lady Gaga use to run in and Nicki has taken this girls WHOLE image, even her stylist. If you google her you will see that back in 2007 she was doing the whole Harajuku Barbie thing (hence the name) and even wearing some of the clothes way back then that Nicki wears now. She even has does that same kiddie rap style.

Nicki use to be a gangsta, she sure has changed it up

Danielle84 says:

Daisy says:

Hey anybody in the DMV area what can u tell me about falls church,VA?

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey I’m from the DMV…PG county to be exact! Please don’t tell me you plan on moving to Falls Church, VA?

iyonah says:

Info’s write up on the whole Nicki & Kim thing is interesting.

Taken form her comment section:

————-
    Could these be collaborations?

iyonah says:

@Rene — THANK you .. I am going to follow him now .. I always thought he was married to somebody else on record and him and L were spiritually aligned or something he said in an interview a min ago. Does Damien have any children?

WAIT, LIL KIM WAS WITH SCOTT STORCH FOR REAL????????? :waiting:

I thought that was a joke :shrug:

iyonah says:

@yvonne it has to be, she does not have a BILLBOARD chart topping single as far as I know, #noshade

Val says:

Nikki looks much better after her make over :coffee:

mizzdallas says:

@vibaby @rene
    was foxy brown and spragga benz engaged?

oh yes :cosign: with Iscream

iyonah says:

NO FLO .. that was true .. I mean I wasn’t in the bed with them, but that’s what they said before he went bankrupt

@ Flo

Yes and he was side hitting Paris Hilton @ the same time. He bought her a Phantom and now she las legal issues with it or it got repo’d. Something like that…

iyonah says:

@al-ameera – “Nicki use to be a gangsta, she sure has changed it up” —- Right,she was and then she became a BARBIE gone mad. I would STAN for the old Nicki, cna’t do it for this new one.

Hey Mizz D!

Danielle84 says:

I love Nicki and Kim! I do understand where Kim is coming from but she is just going about it wrong, she could have handled it in a more adult way. Like Mary did the Keyshia Cole thing :) I have heard Nicki pay homage to Kim on twitter when they did that song together with Baby. The “Hardcore” pose was corny on Nicki’s behalf but atleast we all thought of Kim when we saw it.

I never believed that was lil Kim’s twitter that stuff was just crazy!

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Kim confirmed she was with Scott in her reality show before she went to jail…..

mizzdallas says:

Hey (e-waving) to Iyonah….

sandra can we get some tea this morning??

scandalous1 says:

wait one minute, who mentioned “Dance Hall Queen”.
    That is my ish as well hunty.

@Iyonah

No…Damian has no kids…he used to date a friend of mine’s sister…but he’s like his dad…lol…he says it in his songs “girl ah you mi love but it is not you alone.” :whistle:

@Mizdallas

I heard they were engaged at one point…I saw them at the airport once…they were all over each other…that was before he converted and became a BOBO Dread. I dunno what the status is now…but she’s always in Jamaica

Danielle84 says:

@whoever ans me may be moving to falls church area for a job

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Oh Ok if thats the reason go ahead and get your money. It’s very nice but boring. If you like to go out atleast you wont be that far from DC.

missy says:

About the Marleys they have a resort over here and my brother told me they are cheap……well at least the man is…he helped put the electrical work in for the resort…and it took them forever to get paid…..

VIBABY says:

@Renegade Saw your post, thank you ma’am. That was my song too. I’m good with Damian being like his dad. I cant commit to him either,lol.

I heard Spragga and Foxxy were engaged way back when too. Her one album she made around that time is my fav. It was damn near a reggae album.

LADYTEE says:

I never comment much on here but this topic has made me want to say something. If you look in the beginning of rap there was always beef. Lil Kim didnt say she didnt like the girl but feels she need to respect the people that came before her.

iyonah says:

@Rene … I know. But that man is beautiful :hump: I mean if I wans’t a mom and had the liberty to travel, I’d be stalker status on him.

@Danielle – GREAT POINT on Mary & KeyCo. Speaking of KeyCo when are we getting some new music or is motherhood typing her up?

@vibaby

I love that song with Sizzla…I don’t think it was released here though

:whistles: that’s fine with me…make love to me girl…whine up pon it…i’m here to rock your world….

BTW..I still can’t tweet….#fail

wasn’t**

@vibaby

I love that song with Sizzla…I don’t think it was released here though

:whistle: that’s fine with me…make love to me girl…whine up pon it…i’m here to rock your world….

BTW..I still can’t tweet….#fail

iyonah says:

@ladytee what has Nicki done to be disrespectful? There are umpteenth times that she has said how heavily influenced and the admiration she has for Kim. Like I think like someone said above, she wants a s/o every time nicki opens her mouth.

missy says:

And twitter is not working…. :( BOOOOOO

Krysi J says:

Has Kim had a relationship with anybody after BIG passed???

—————————–

Scott Storch….

Missy Elliott

———————————————————————-

:eek:

well dayUM… :rofl:

MS.G says:

@DAISY….expensive cost of living depending on where you are going in falls church, was once an all black area,however there are more hispanics now… email me at garner_76@yahoo.com

LADYTEE says:

Iyonah i remember reading one article where someone asked Nicki Minaj where does she get her inspiration from and she said lady gaga. Nicki Minaj said she didnt need sex to sell albums like the females before her.

iscream says:

@ GG :lol: sorry.

@ Al

Thank you. Before record companies got their greedy hands on rap it was all about battling. Its a known fact that one of the old school rappers from Rappers Delight stole that rhyme from another rapper. (Can’t think of his name right now)

The fact that Nikki was a Nikki Who? Before the copy is the funny part.

& I agree Kim please come and murder this chick on wax and get it over with. The fact that she is signing with Jay :D just makes this even better.

The next person who needs to come for Nikki is Simora from The Ring because she know she stole those movements from her. :lol:

iyonah says:

@ladyTee … I do recall a gaga mention when she did that weird look on 106 & park, HOWEVER – she def is w/ multiple personalities so she proba has mentioned gaga, but not as much as Kim. I never read that interview, but I don’t read all of Nicki’s stuff anyway. Kim should just go on and prove she’s the best oochie coochie poppin barbie #thatisall I’m :waiting: for it

ricanlbc says:

I BEEN TRYING TO GET MY AVATAR TO WORK ON GRAVATAR FOR MONTHS. WTH? SOMEONE HELLLPPPPP MEEEE

spongebobfan says:

Whats with the before and after pic? i see pre money, after money.. thats all.. but she looks the same… further that butch thing was NOT nikki…..

Daisy says:

@msG I emailed u!

starstatus says:

Lil kim needs to quit. Nicki Minaj has said many times, lil kim was an inspiration, an icon, how it would be a compliment to be compared to the queen of rap. She even said that lollipo picture she did pays homage to kim. What more does she want her to do. They don’t even sound alike.

This is like your favorite celeb going in on u. Did Michael Jackson go at chris brown, kanye at drake, its so childish kim u can do better.

and nicki minaj said that on each collab she is featured on she can buy a car, and not a hyundai either. Her words.

and that boy girl with the inflated lips is not nicki lol.