Rocko Da Don Breaks Silence on Breakup with Monica

Rapper Rocko Da Don responded to rumors today about his breakup with R&B singer Monica with this tweet on his Twitter page:

I’m gonna address this one time and one time only..

@Monicamylife and I are life partners.. We have 2 beautiful kids together and I have the utmost respect for her. But just to set the record str8 her and I broke up October 09.. That’s almost a year ago.. Why all of this is still being discussed I have no idea.. I am very happy that Monica has found someone else in which she can be happy with. But I felt the need to address this issue after being informed that my name was mentioned today in a blog in a negative manner. Just to set the record str8 I am a stand up dude. I have morals and live by certain principles and codes. I would not stand for my name to be associated with any of this he say she say immaturity.

Moving forward I would appreciate if the media respect my privacy and not mention my name when referring to Monica’s present or future personal relationships…

I don’t have the time nor luxury to be concerned with other peoples lives right now I’m too focused on my own!
I’d like to apologize to my twitter fam for the neglect. I’ve been overwhelmed shooting my debut film thru my new A1 film company and finishing up my sophomore album ” 1 of 1″ both scheduled for a jan. 2011 release.
With that being said I wish everyone the best as I continue to strive to be better !
Stay tuned for a big announcement coming from me soon!!!

In All Sincerity,
Rocko

237 Responses to “Rocko Da Don Breaks Silence on Breakup with Monica”

Anna says:

To interupt, ppl get a life and stay out of my business.

Shauny says:

Salute!!

When did Monica show film because we watched her and Rocko “together” in 2010. Sandy can we get some research? Did she pull a Brandy and play like she was still wither her baby daddy?

MzDimplez1123 says:

NO shade but, I didn’t know he had a debut album. @ Anna…Pretty much! LOL

YES SIR :bow:

The big announcement is that C Murder will be featured on his first single “We Life Partners”.. GTFOH :rofl:

Tweenst him and Slimm and these bogus azz press releases…. I QUIT THIS BYTCH :kona:

chase says:

Who cares, no one is checking for him…

We saw the show in 2010, but I’m guessing it was taped in 2009. Some reality shows tape months b4 it airs and other tape closer to air dates it just depends…

Nobody was even thinking about him. He just wanted to say something while she is in the limelight to promote his own ish. LAME!!!!!

SHANIASMOMMA says:

Umm! nobody cares abt Rocko … :kona:

cheeks8683 says:

“have morals and live by certain principles and codes”

would these be the same principles and codes that would cause him to refer to monica as “his people”

Rocko boo bye!

ELove says:

As I saw the post pic I WONDERED WTH is Ms. Sandra posting this for and then I read… I’ve been overwhelmed shooting my debut film thru my new A1 film company and finishing up my sophomore album ” 1 of 1? both scheduled for a jan. 2011 release.
    Stay tuned for a big announcement coming from me soon!!!

In All Sincerity,
    Rocko

So THAT ANSWERED My question (Back to calling him ROCK-HEAD…)

onlinefan says:

@MzDimplez1123 and don’t forget about the film!
    He’s a rapper/actor now, thought you knew! :lol: #rocko salute

Anna says:

I didn’t even know who Roco was until I stumbled across this site.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Don’t worry Rocko. M :chickenhead: nica goin be crawlin back to you in a few months. Just vet another gun charge or something. :shrugs:

His_Mommy623 says:

oh OKAY Rocko…. :coffee:

SoBlessed says:

I would like to know what film he will be in cause I would not watch it for free. You got to know how to speak in order to act! :yawn:

buddapecan says:

Who updated his Twitter page him?????

TruGemini says:

Chile puhleeze… :rolleyes:

Daisy says:

Well he peev’d for that!

So much for folks saying Monica hopped from one man to the next to fast.

:popcorn:

kwall says:

Any word on if he broke his silence on those craters?

Folks be worrying about the WRONG shat.

What privacy is this he speaks on he wants?

Nukka WHO IS YEWWW?

SoBlessed says:

:dead: @

SangriaSugar says:

Uuuummmm…who cares bout Rocko??

He in that same “Lame Azz Dudes” category as Slimm…addressing break-ups and chit…nicca get some real friends cause you ain’t important!

attorneymom says:

I salute you Rocko!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

kcicero says:

He ain’t pen that….hell he ain’t even dictate that…who your ghost writer Rocko #rockosalute :coffee:

kwall says:

I don’t have the time nor luxury to be concerned with other peoples lives right now.

——————————————-
    Boy bye. If THIS dude don’t sat HIS azz down someplace…SHEW.

SoBlessed says:

^^^^ :dead: @ ELove ^^^^

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

hELLO His…I see you with the “Come Hither” I see you girl… ;)

I thought they were having a house built together towards the end of the show. Im still not getting the “Life Partners” part. I be damned if Im my sperm donors “life partner”. I realize we have to deal with each other for life but we dont need a title for that shyt! :no:

CivilEngineer says:

I call bullshyt! There’s no way he spelled sophomore correctly :nono: That ph that sounds like f, the silent o :no: don’t believe it

Man, I just don't care™ says:

M :chickenhead: nica and Shannon Brown goin watch yo movie Rocko. Don’t you worry.

Daisy says:

Kwall u started already and that means DB isn’t to far behind lol

Nika405 says:

#nahmean #rockosalute!

Im still not getting the “Life Partners” part
    ———————————–
    Life Partner =’s….She is my baby muvah and I DO expect to be wearing that Puss Cee out from time to time…until our sons reach 18 or until she marries OR until she plain gets tired of creeping with me.

IDK WHY this dude irks me so bad…

Ebony says:

#rockosalute nah mean

kwall says:

Any word on if he broke his silence on those craters?

Folks be worrying about the WRONG shat.

What privacy is this he speaks on he wants?

Nukka WHO IS YEWWW? :rofl:

Monica must got that Power Puzz she got Niccas throwing out statements left and right…. I salute Monica! :bow:

SangriaSugar says:

CivilEngineer says:

I call bullshyt! There’s no way he spelled sophomore correctly That ph that sounds like f, the silent o don’t believe it

___________________________

:rofl: boi STTOOOPPPP….I spit water on my computer!!!

:rofl: @Kwall & Man

@Man…what you think his movie gonna be called? (Keep in mind his film company is named after steak sauce)

I wonder if it’s gonna be like “The Block Is Hot” and all those No Limit 45 min movies they had back in the day

MissHarlem says:

This is all this slow learning ninja fault for this roast!! Who in the h3ll told him he was that important that we cared to even know about a statement. SAT DOWN IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

ELove says:

@Cha Cha
    I THINK the Life Partners was a scare tactic for ANY DUDES that want to GET SERIOUS relationship wise with Monica… SEE @Man’s spelling of Monica’s Name :yes:

====================================================================

M3z says:

:rofl: Civil & Man off to the :kona:

SALUTE!

attorneymom says:

Does life partner mean I can hit it whenever I want to? Blank stare.

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Is it me or does Rocko always look like he’s taking a short nap??? :shrugs:

Daisy says:

I like Monicas hair color n this pic

Someone is STILL trying to make themselves relevant I see :coffee:

nydiva4u says:

He is trying to bamboolze us. Can we say failed???????? Nobody is checking for this dude. :nono:

CivilEngineer says:

:yes: @MissH…he didn’t realize that his only claim to fame was donating sperm to Mo…#thatisall

Ms. Thickness says:

I’LL BE DAMNED IF MY GIRLS “WHATEVA/FATHER” AND I ARE LIFE PARTNERS…SH_T ONLY THING I LOOK FOR IS THE 26TH OF EVERY MONTH…ME AND THAT CHECK ARE LIFE PARTNERS (WELL ATLEAST TILL THEY 18)…

ROCKO…PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT AND IF IT WASNT FOR MONICA NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVA KNEW YOU BOO. YOUR FIRST ALBUM AKA COASTER SUCK AND I AM PRETTY SURE THE MOVIE AND SECOND AKA DUST COLLECTORS WOULD AS WELL. I NEED YOU TO TAKE SOME CHILDRENS TYLENOL LIKE TASIA AND GET YOUR EMOTIONS OFF YOUR SLEEVE.

kwall says:

The only nearly normal folks Sandra done posted today are Nick and Mimi. The rest of these folks are one step away from being circus freakshow material. This dude and his craters, “Green Mile” O’Neal, Evelyn skretched facial skin Basketball Heffa, and Beaks.

WhhhhY Sandra? WHY? Bring back the Obama bashing or something. I cain’t take it…

CivilEngineer says:

@T.Y’z…he always looks like he’s growling and concentrating on keeping that little line of drool from escaping to me :shrug:

Life Partner – def. Person you are intimately involved with for life

traslation:

“Shannon, she got my name tatted on the inside AND outside of that puss nigga.”-Rocko

MzDimplez1123 says:

:dead: @ Civil calling Rocko out.

liverpool says:

uhmmm i thought Monica broke up with him a week before her album dropped… correct me PLEASE if im wrong…

eck*

right into the Fantasia pile you go Monica… celebs do ANYTHING to promote an album

:chickenhead: :chickenhead: :chickenhead:

KrayZKat says:

Dang, ya’ll are going hard. :rofl:

At least she got two beautiful boys out of it.

CivilEngineer says:

:shocked: @kwall for claiming that Nick “I’m 35 but I never had puberty” Cannon and Mariah “my boobs have valve stems” Carey are normal…calling bullshyt once again!

MzDimplez1123 says:

That pic looks like he passed the hell out, she holding his ass up and somebody snuck up and captured that chyt on camera.

@CIVIL
    “for claiming that Nick “I’m 35 but I never had puberty” Cannon and Mariah “my boobs have valve stems” Carey are normal…calling bullshyt once again!”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

YOU NEED TO STOP TODAY NIGGA! SOMEBODY NEED TO STOP YOU!
    Nick Cannon still waitin on the second testicle to drop and chit. That’s why that hoe can’t get pregnant.

Oh and will this movie be in English? @Rocko

:blink: @Civil

Who are you??? And what have you done with Civil????

***face of innocence***

What’d I do? @Man

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

:dead: and civil did it.

MzDimplez1123 says:

Hey Flobaby!

He’s not being so Civil today. LOL

Wait…. I don’t give a damn about this long whatever this is he tweeted BUT he said they broke up Oct 2009… she released her statement about the breakup right before the album dropped and was so upset about the groupies calling her phone blah blah blah blah… am I the only person who sees this? I guess Ms. Monica isn’t above publicity after all….

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

:rofl: :rofl: HECK YEAH!!!!

CivilEngineer says:

Thanks Civ …now I must go soak get napkins to soak up the drink I spat on my monintor

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

whatever Civil, even Man knows you’re clowning today.

Heeeyyy MzD :D

He’s been clownin lately. I agree with whoever said @Man is a bad influence :yes:

@CIVIL
    “he always looks like he’s growling and concentrating on keeping that little line of drool from escaping to me”
    __________________________________________________________________________

DIS NIGGA HERE!

MzDimplez1123 says:

LOL Man is the SR “root of all evil” :yes:

aqtpie says:

I’m glad that Monica and Rocka can be ADULTS and put their children first (like they should) Kudos to them!!!!!

I meant publicity stunts….

————————–
    in my defense….I SAID they were “nearly” normal. :dead:

And I forgot to add ole watamelon head azz Sean Garrett to my earlier list of circus freaks we have been subjected to today….

FloridaChick813 says:

Question: Did Sandra ever say who won the “takers” tickets thing??? Isnt the premier supposed to be tomorrow?? :waiting:

ELove says:

@Civil
    And ONE OF HIS MANY JOBS is “Valve Stem Adjuster” Along With Washing the Car, Driving her around in it, Cleaning the Pool, Answering the phone and let’s not forget HOLDING THE DAMN UMBRELLA !!!!! :yes:

get napkins to soak up the drink I spat on my monintor
    ——————————-
    Civil said get for you to get Rocko one too for that drool that is bound to drop down his chin any-t second now….

CivilEngineer says:

:lol: @Flo & Princess…school started again. I hold all of this flukkery in just for my SR fam :hug: (and because LSU would expel me for some of the shyt I think of)

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

I thought Twitter only let you put like 65 characters at a time…how did this nicca cut and paste ALL THAT????

ELove says:

@K-Dub
    NOW how can you forget Baby Humanoid from the Deep Black Sea :nono:

———————–
    i said that is mighty long for a tweet. maybe he had two or three run on tweets.

and nignore my other post @71. i was sneaking cause my boss keeps walking by me like she wants me to do some work…

the nerve of that heffa.

ummmmm rocko let ya nuts hang #thatisall :coffee:

get napkins to soak up the drink I spat on my monintor
    ——————————-
    —————————————–
    YAP! Just bring a towel…he been holding this one back for days, it’s bound to be a DOOZY!

:rofl: @E…he organizing her closet too, that’s why she married him…now he does it for free :yes:

:lol: @Civil

We’re still #TeamMonteCarlo :cheer:

get napkins to soak up the drink I spat on my monintor
    ——————————-

So ya’ll saying Monica is his Life Bib :rofl: :rofl:

@Liverpool.. I’ve never seen you post but THANK YOU for seeing what I saw… and I will continue to wait to see how this thing with Shannon plays out…. watch six months after the “break up” and another cd Shannon tells all…

FloridaChick813 says:

I was thinking the same thing @T.Y’z

Lovely pic btw ;)

@Civil

We’re still #TeamMonteCarlo
    ———————————-
    Sholl is!! And Monte is finally out the hospital too :danban: <—- jiggin real NASTY

SuthernBelle4 says:

so I am guessing Rocko wrote this letter to prove to us he passed the 8th grade reading test with proficiency :/

pinksghetti says:

That was a pretty intelligent statement considering how Rocko looks in that picture. For some reason he must like making ugly/crazy faces because on Monica’s show he wasn’t too bad looking. Yep I saw on another site (which is known to make up stuff) that they tried to blame him and Shannon’s ex for starting rumors.

@Beautiful Eve

What’s up babe? :D

Thanks FLO! :wink: :wink:

FloridaChick813 says:

Civil did you see the video of the guy that was jiggin and got hit by the ice cream truck??? I instantly prayed for you ;)

Glad you got her back though! :cheer:

M_promp2 says:

I could careless. Who told him we cared? They lied.

Shauny says:

I was the 3rd post, leave for 10 min and there’s almost 100. Damnit I’m not reading it…lol

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

@ Flo…I saw that shyt too.. that was one burned out dumb azz individual..I still cannot figure out if the Ice Cream

FloridaChick813 says:

Fa’get about it @Shauny – Your not missing anything anyways but Kwall and Civil cuttin up. LOL

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Oops I hit enter to soon!

I still cannot figure out if the Ice Cream truck didnt see him or he didnt see it. I know he had to have heard it? Either way “HE GOT KNOCKED THE FVCK OUT” :no:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

speaking of ice cream trucks…who saw the story about the ice cream man stealing the hood kids’ bikes?

na na says:

@ms.thickness you had me cracking up! you are so wrong lol!
    Ms. Thickness says:
    quote “I’LL BE DAMNED IF MY GIRLS “WHATEVA/FATHER” AND I ARE LIFE PARTNERS…SH_T ONLY THING I LOOK FOR IS THE 26TH OF EVERY MONTH…ME AND THAT CHECK ARE LIFE PARTNERS (WELL ATLEAST TILL THEY 18)”…

@MS. EVERYTHING
    ” I’ve never seen you post but THANK YOU for seeing what I saw… and I will continue to wait to see how this thing with Shannon plays out…. watch six months after the “break up” and another cd Shannon tells all…”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I said when Monica “released the statement of the break up” it was a marketing ploy. And right here in Sandra Rose, “M :chickenhead: nica” decided to “post,” talkin bout she would never do that, and her babies blah blah blah…

“… As for my family and I we have learned that people will have their opinions so I won’t address some of the things I saw as I logged on. I can however assure you that nothing in my life will EVER be staged or falsified for the sake of selling records. I love my children and family to much for that type of foolishness. To Sandra thank u for your constant support and to all of th SR community. I appreciate you…”-Monica, post #37, Monica Chelsea Lately Interview Thread

I know I know… I don’t think she wrote it either. :shrugs:

lakercrazy says:

well soo happy he cleared that up i just couldt bare another day without him setting chit straight bish please dont nobody give a fluck let your nuts drop and stop getting publicity off MO after all she is the star!! he just mad cuz monica got her a professional not a wanna be thug

CivilEngineer says:

:lol: @Flo…I don’t jigg that hard. That causes ol’ arthur (arthritis) to show up early :no:

@civil u stuuupit :rofl:

CivilEngineer says:

LMAO @Man…you pulling a Sandy on us, copying peoples’ old comments and shyt :rofl:

@Man I can’t stand you half the time but we agree more often than not. Somehow she’s got this saintly rep like she’s above all the nonsense other celebs pull… umm no. And now she has her fan voted boyfriend from her video??? I don’t get it

FloridaChick813 says:

@T.Y’z – He damn sure did! But I was left wondering the same thing. How did the ice cream truck not see him? Ice cream truck driver was prob like “Look at this fool, acting a clown in the middle of the street. (cracks knuckles) Ima teach this fool a lesson (presses on gas pedal harder)” :lol:

@Princess, I didnt see it :shrug:

Lemme find out @Man is diggin in archives and sh.it :pc:

lakercrazy says:

did man pull out a old azz post this motha flocka here :no:

dcwife1622 says:

In my Big Boi voice “Boy Stop” :coffee:

lakercrazy says:

@floooo ****wiggle feelings hurt tear in the eye and chit*** now were the fluck u been bish :waiting:

Lakerrrrrr :cheer:

@MS. EVERYTHING
    “I can’t stand you half the time but we agree more often than not. Somehow she’s got this saintly rep like she’s above all the nonsense other celebs pull… umm no. And now she has her fan voted boyfriend from her video??? I don’t get it”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Don’t worry, like everyone, you recognize my genius.
    But yeah, check out the entire Monica Chelsea Lately thread if you have the time.

I was peepin people to game. Then, here come M :chickenhead: N I C A into the post “gettin people straight” and chit.
    SMH.

lakercrazy says:

i been missing all the real bishes up in here!!!! #teamfatmonkey :cheer: so how u been honey how is work how is lil man did he like the first day of school???

@Cinnamon Kisses :waves: I missed you in the A keys post :hugs:
    I’ll email you

buddapecan says:

@ Man: Why didn’t you post your comment in that thread? It was hilarious!
    ——–
    **screamin before I go to the corner**

MONICA YOU FINE AS HAIL MONICA! HAD IT GOIN IN THAT VIDEO WITH CHAD JOHNSON. I’LL TREAT YOU WAY BETTA THAN ROCKO! I GOT A LIL THUG IN ME TOO!! I CAN BE YOUR “REBOUND MAN”… I AIN’T MAD ABOUT THAT!

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @Man, I remember that sh.it. She came in all “matter of factly” and sh.it :coffee:

Cinderella says:

:rofl: at the comments

Rocko always looks like he’s doing a #2.

@Flo & @Man….dang I missed Monica coming in on a post :wtf:

I remember Nick Cannon came in on a post…I don’t remember if it was this site. That sh.i.t was hilarrrrrious!!!!

lakercrazy says:

@man ok what post is this yall be talking about?

QuettaV says:

Who in the hell Left the gate open!!!!! Thank you because I just escaped!

ricanlbc says:

WOW…SO SHE PLAYED THAT SHYT OFF ALL THIS TIME EH? SHE EVEN DID A C. MILAN AND PROMOTED HIM ON HER TWITTER! THATS SAD. I BET HE WOULDNT COMMITT SO SHE WAS LIKE …IM OUT! LOL. HE LOOK SO THUG! HER KIDS ARE SO HANDSOME!

WELL HE SEEMS TO TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS. THAT’S A BLESSING!

FloridaChick813 says:

Work is Work @Laker. Even though sh.it is very slow and there is really nothing to do :rolleyes: Lil Man is good! Today was the first day of 1st grade :cheer: Awwwwwwww!!!!!!! I cant wait to hear how it went.

How are you and the babies???

@LAKER CRAZY
    “ok what post is this yall be talking about”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

SangriaSugar says:

Dayum @Man…you went pulling chit outta archives

We need a “Greatest Blog Moments” like “Greatest Hits CD” or a SR mixtape

@LAKER CRAZY
    “ok what post is this yall be talking about”
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    h t t p://sandrarose.c o m/2010/05/monica-on-chelsea-lately/#comments

Remove the spaces and start with comment number 20.

QuettaV says:

Rocko looks like one of the muppet babies!

Al-Ameera says:

Guess he told us!

lakercrazy says:

@flo that work got a bish bussy cant even come up in here and post like i used to now they making my azz work lol lil man is good kick a lil boy the other day because the lil boy had hit fat mamas it was too funny the lil boy was waaaaaaaaaay bigger than his lil short azz and looked at him like that is it!!! but lil man felt all big and chit for defending his sis :yes:

@Man :rofl: I’ll admit you have very good and genius theories/opinions/foresight when it comes to topics like this… other times not so much lol

I’ll check it out but I’m still mad from the last time I went back to an old Monica post to find what I was looking for was mysteriously gone from the post yet referenced in the comments….

SangriaSugar says:

@CHB… :heart: the gravi chica!!!

:think:

So…the thong gravi is you too…right???

FloridaChick813 says:

Heeeyyyyyyy CHB – is that your pic????

Back in the day Sandra said :

Anyone who knows Rocko knows how he feels about Monica and his kids. Rocko is a thug. Thugs don’t normally open up to total strangers. They are very reserved, methodical and control-oriented. They keep their emotions in check.

thanks @man you can really find alot fvckin with the archives

..@MS. EVERYTHING
    “I’ll admit you have very good and genius theories/opinions/foresight when it comes to topics like this…”
    It’s a gift. :coffee:

“…other times not so much lol”
    :think: What’s that supposed to mean?

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@CHB I was saying the thiong and realpic look REALLY similar and now others are asking, too. You say no, and we don’t believe you.

@SS…I’m going to say YES for her :yes:

:rofl: @Man…I went into that old post. Yo azz throwing all that shade then try to holla 10 comments later :rofl:

:yes: @ CHB – I agree! We def. need a GREATEST MOMENTS Post :D

CivilEngineer says:

@T.Y’z…do you know how much control you have to have to keep that little line of drool from trickling down?? I had my wisdom removed and let me tell ya, that Rocko has some real control over those jaws :yes:

FloridaChick813 says:

Awwww @Laker, thats too cute!!! and I’d rather be busy at work, then slow. Least it makes the day go by faster :D

aqtpie says:

Sandra :offtopic: Can we get that cute video of Chance and Puffy?

MissHarlem says:

You guys never fail me. I lub it. Laker we didn’t leave #teamfatmonkey still here!!

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

In her defense…I have seen the chick in the pink thong on other sites as an advertisement to get a bigger booty or what not…I usually have to scroll passed it real quick in case someone walk up on me :rofl: Kinda look like her from the back but unless she selling azz injections/implants its just a faceless model with a similar azz shot.

:rofl: Hi-Lar-I-ous :rofl:

@Man Your theories on women and all your extraness that’s where you lose me but your opinion on 98% of the stuff Sandra posts on we see eye to eye

@CIVIL
    “I went into that old post. Yo azz throwing all that shade then try to holla 10 comments later”
    _________________________________________________________________________

You know an ol dusty bird like M :chickenhead: NICA would fall for some chit like that mayne!

lakercrazy says:

@man u a dammmm foool fo real correcting her spelling and chit and then screamind how u dont mind being the re-bound awwww never saw this side of u wow man has feelings :yes:

MissHarlem says:

CIVIL get your nice chocolate self in the :kona: all day you been acting up. You know Rocko got a studded out drool cup. BOY STOP

LMAO ol moist mouth azz :rofl: :rofl:

lakercrazy says:

HAAAAAARRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEMMMM :waves: doing one of your moves ***throwing stapler computer monitor and my coffe cup at you*****

MissHarlem says:

MAN :kona: take your azz there too. Tryna hola and chit I can’t with you. Why do you do this to your SR Fam? What did we do to deserve this?

@MS. EVERYTHING
    “Your theories on women and all your extraness that’s where you lose me but your opinion on 98% of the stuff Sandra posts on we see eye to eye”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

See, if there is ANYTHING that I know, it’s the hoes so I don’t see how you don’t agree with me 100%. :shrugs:

Maybe some of my theories/philosiphies applied to you… :think:

QuettaV says:

Rocko looks like one of the muppet babies!

_____________________________________________

WHERE THE HECK YOU BEEN

FloridaChick813 says:

Misssssss :hug: Heeeyyyyy booo!!!!!!!!!

cheeks8683 says:

Dang, I must have been working that day when monica peeped in. Man, u ain’t got no sense!!! :rofl:

Now if Monica peeped in now how would u recover?

MissHarlem says:

*duckin and dodging all that chit my bish LAKER throwin at me*

:yahoo: hey hun!!

liverpool says:

@ Ms. Everything

Ms. Everything says:

——————————————————————–

i normally dont as a rule, i sign up, log in and look around..lol but today i was “moved”…

i like how sandra wont say whats on everyones mind cuz she doesnt want to burn imaginary bridges with these C- celebs so she makes a post and allows the commenters to state the obvious for her.

i’d do the same thing too!

kudos…

@SangriaSugar…thanx hun! If that’s you in your gravi…you hurtin’ them with those dukes on. Look at that girl with dem daisy dukes on :whistle

Stop playin’ that ain’t me. :rofl:

Ms. Thickness says:

I JUST LOOKED AT THE PIC AGAIN AND IT LOOKS LIKE MONICA IS HOLDING HIM TO TAKE THAT PIC WHILE HE WAS ASLEEP. HE GOT THAT WHOLE WEEKEND AT BERNIES THING GOING ON.

cheeks8683 says:

Why does Rocko have that dang child molester mustache? I HATE hate the skinny stache on a dude!

MzDimplez1123 says:

:dead: at Man’s digging in the archives.

cheeks8683 says:

_________________________________________

THATS THAT CHARLIE CHAPLIN MUSTACHE..LOL…ALL HE NEED IS A CANE

MissHarlem says:

FLO Hey boo!!!!! I still haven’t change my gravi ah well maybe tomorrow :yahoo: (can’t help it I have to use it)

Cinnamon Kisses says:

@ CHB……………. :hug: Gotcha!!! :wink:

cheeks8683 says:

Dear Cheeks….. Please dont ever refer to Rocko as Chester Chester the child Molester ever again…I said Please :rofl: :rofl: Nicca where is yo GOATEE?

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Is it me or does Rocko, Diddy and Kalenna from DM all share that stank breath upper lip? Like the lip is being held in place with major saliva :rofl: :rofl:

@Man :rofl: see that’s why I don’t f*ck with you lol and no, none have applied to me yet maybe cause I’m a woman and not a hoe although I know a couple you’ve described to a t..

@CHEEKS
    “Dang, I must have been working that day when monica peeped in. Man, u ain’t got no sense!!!

Now if Monica peeped in now how would u recover?”
    ________________________________________________________________________

:think:

“M :heart: NICA, you make a thug azz nigga like me wanna put my gun down for a sec and wife you up.”-Man, I just don’t care™

**I bet she get wet readin some chit like that**

Divinebrown says:

I thought the announcement would be ” Rocko signs on with world renowned Dermatologist to find a prevention for Pitted Prune Face and Yuck Mouth.”

The rest of that…. :yawn:

I had a bangin nap tho :yahoo:

:waves: @Flo…the pic of an azz covered by a blouse is me. The nakkid azz in a thong isn’t.

@Ty Cha Cha…you’re right…that pic is from the big booty ad
    Personally, I’m not selling azz injections :rofl: but hey I don’t knock the girls that do it (kanye shrug)

CivilEngineer says:

DIVINE!! Where you been??

@Man…throw in some shyt about being from Baton Rouge aka Nigga City aka Murderville and she’ll be at your front do’

PS…tell me when she comes so she can sign my CD

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Al, did tyou see me paging you in some other post today? Whatchu readin’?

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

@Ty Cha Cha…you’re right…that pic is from the big booty ad
    Personally, I’m not selling azz injections but hey I don’t knock the girls that do it (kanye shrug)

Me either… I wish I could donate some of this azz like they do at the blood bank with blood :yahoo:

Ms. Thickness says:

CHA CHA…YOU NO DAMN GOOD…THATS THAT ROCKY FROM BULLWINKLE TRAIT…GOOGLE IT, YOU WILL SEE THE RESEMBLANCE.

:cosign: @Liverpool that’s exactly what she does lol

Starts whistling with CHB “come on baby, kick those daisy’s.. :danban1:

@DIVINE BROWN
    “I thought the announcement would be ‘Rocko signs on with world renowned Dermatologist to find a prevention for Pitted Prune Face and Yuck Mouth.’”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

:think:
    Then he would have to change his stage name from “Rocko” tho won’t he?

CivilEngineer says:

DIVINE!! Where you been??

PS…tell me when she comes so she can sign my CD
    _______________________________________________________

HELL ASK HER TO PUT MORE SONGS ON IT AND THEN DUB IT AND SEND IT TO ME CAUSE I NEED MORE THAN 10 DAMN SONGS.

FloridaChick813 says:

@Miss, its all good honey! I wouldnt want you puttin any of these buzzards to shame anyway ;)

he got that Ron Jeremy pron star stache look LMAO

@MS. EVERYTHING
    “see that’s why I don’t f*ck with you lol and no, none have applied to me yet maybe cause I’m a woman and not a hoe although I know a couple you’ve described to a t..”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Woman, hoe, to-mate-toe, to-mawt-toe… :shrugs:
    I bet I can describe you to a “tee” as well.

T.Y’z Cha Cha says:

—————————-
    How did I miss this shyt :rofl: :rofl:

:Shivers: @ the thought of Ron Jeremy, he’s sooooo ugly

Divinebrown says:

@Civil……I PASSED OUT!! I NEEDED THAT GOOD MID-DAY CAT NAP!!!! YEA!!!!!!!

@MAN…..SHALL WE GENERATE A LIST OF POTENTIAL NAMES FOR ROCKO IN THE EVENT HE NO LONGER HAS CRATE FACE????

YOU FIRST YOU FIRST…..

:ROFL:

free says:

i didn’t go through all the comments but another blog did post that rocko and monica’s boo’s (shannon?) baby mama had teamed up to orchestrate the rumor that monica broke up shannon’s happy home. it was all supposed to be to break up monica and shannon’s relationship. i don’t think anybody believed this but i guess he felt he needed to comment on it. rocko ain’t worrying about monica.

@CIVIL
    “throw in some shyt about being from Baton Rouge aka Nigga City aka Murderville and she’ll be at your front do’”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

:no:
    Then she might look up Baton Rouge and see the AIDS rate!

:think:
    Wait a minute, this is M :chickenhead: NICA, she ain’t goin look chit up! Ima tell her that chit dawg.

#dumbhoe

FloridaChick813 says:

Well folks, its been fun, but its time to go

:cya:

Keep thinking that @Man. People who’ve known me years still can’t fully get me

cheeks8683 says:

:rofl: i can’t stand yall!

Ok I just nticed something, please tell me thats a shadow below rocko’s lip. Because if that is a patch goatee….*sigh* i cannot stand random hair patterns…

ELove says:

I just re-read the Title of this post… Rocko Da Don ?!!?
    Ms. Sandra HOW MUCH MONEY did someone pay you for THAT TITLE :nono:

Rocko Da ROCK-HEAD is more like it !!!!! :yes:

cheeks8683 says:

______________________________________________________

Throw in that you have made an “appearance” on First 48 for uhhhh some “questioning”…I bet she will ask auntie for your e-mail asap!

————————————–
    just held in place with a big ole piece of hock snot. like paper mache. like glue. just stuck for real.

Rocko Replacement Names:

“Haz-bin”
    “Mr. Monica”
    “Baby Daddy”
    “Retard-o”
    “Man-tasia” -(male version of Fantasia)

@MS. EVERYTHING
    “Keep thinking that @Man. People who’ve known me years still can’t fully get me”
    _________________________________________________________________________

I started to tell you that you would tell me “know one fully gets me.”
    If you don’t believe me, please test me.

LMAO @Man…you don’t know how to stay outta trouble, smh

@Ms.T…I know right. She went away for 10 years and comes back with 10 songs…TEN SONGS! I almost bypassed the BUY option on iTunes and went to google

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Rocko Replacement Names:

“Haz-bin”
    “Mr. Monica”
    “Baby Daddy”
    “Retard-o”
    “Man-tasia” -(male version of Fantasia)
    ______________________________________________

BERNIE (FROM WEEKEND @ BERNIE)

:rofl: I’m good I’ll test you some other time

:dead: @Man-tasia

Rocko Replacement Names:

“Haz-bin”
    ———————-
    never been
    never will be
    hazn’t

the artist formerly known as…crater face.

LMAO @Man…you don’t know how to stay outta trouble, smh

_________________________________________

WHEN THE CD WENT OFF IN THE CAR I WAS LIKE…THATS IT…ARE YOU SERIOUS..I DONT EVEN PLAY IT ANYMORE CAUSE IT MAKES ME MAD EACH TIME IT GOES OFF..IM LIKE DAMN I DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT HOME FROM WORK AND ITS OVER…IT ONLY TAKE ME 20 MINUTES TO GET HOME.. :rofl:

:cya: @Flo

I wonder how long it took him to “write” this statement?? :think: He’s prpobably been working on it since they broke up in 2009

@CIVIL
    “I wonder how long it took him to “write” this statement?? He’s prpobably been working on it since they broke up in 2009″
    __________________________________________________________________________

:shocked:

My nigga….

Rocko Replacement Names:

WHY BOTHER

AIN’T

:rofl: @ CIVIL…YOU KNOW HE USED A DICTIONARY

lakercrazy says:

@harlem hey sexy how u been honey

SangriaSugar says:

:thumbsup: @CHB…Well your gravi is so VERY NICE!!!

***the similarities are uncanny though***

(yes thats me in my gravi)

:rofl: @these comments

tintin1979 says:

shut the hell up cheating dog. rocko and his ugly ass.

lakercrazy says:

@civil take ur cute crazy azz to the dam corner u just dont know how to act *****graving civil by the ear and dragging his azz to the corner****

@MZ. EVERYTHING
    “I’m good I’ll test you some other time”
    __________________________________________________________________________

I see…. scared are you?

Tell you what, to make you more comfortable, I’ll “go first” and let you give your assessment of me, at least your perception of me anyway. You know, since I’m cool and chit.

flsun99 says:

Child please Roco. He is just trying to plug his straight to DVD bootleg movie and his “never going to go wood so forget platinum” CD.

————————————–

:dead:

lakercrazy says:

@chb u loooking tooo cuuute in ur gravi nice :yes: #nohomo

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Rocko Replacement Names:

“Haz-bin”
    “Mr. Monica”
    “Baby Daddy”
    “Retard-o”
    “Man-tasia” -(male version of Fantasia)

PEBBLES

kwall says:

@Man you have influenced our normally sweet Civil into showing out here lately on this blog.

MissHarlem says:

Laker aint chit boo. They really got me in here working like WTF!!!! I can’t even chill and read the comments. I do know I sent CIVIL and MAN to the :kona: I know that much!!

Whaaaaatttt?? I’m being good

@Ms.T…I couldn’t even burn it to a CD because it used less than half the space/time allotment :nono: Damn near $1 per song…she made up production cost after 100 were sold

crystal says:

The name of his film company is called “Nahmean”? :blink:

:rofl: He Who Shall Not Be Named :rofl:

Rocko Replacement Names
    ————————
    Whack-O Da Don

—————————————————
    :rofl: @Man is not Rockhead ((c) E) special :no:

Reasons why:
    1)He can grow a full mustache and shyt.
    2)He doesn’t have to bring in a team to proofread his comments before posting them.
    3)He doesn’t have to hold that little line of drool in like his life depended on it
    4)He knows how to breathe through his nose

@KWALL
    “you have influenced our normally sweet Civil into showing out here lately on this blog.

You’s a bad influence on him. Peer Press-sha! We gonna separate yall if yall can’t behave in here together. (And “separate” means sending @Man back down the hall with the other special kids…where they get credit for gym class and where they take naps until they are old enough to grow thin mustaches like a certain someone above….)”
    _________________________________________________________________________

Civil had yall fooled. When that nigga said he was from Baton Rouge originally I knew that nigga was a fool. :yes:

You too stupid Kwall! You know you had to wear those “dog/retarded” tags with your parents name, phone number and address and chit in case you got lost till you was a senior in high school.

__________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl: stop u stop right now i said!!!!!!

kwall says:

1)He can grow a full mustache and shyt.
    4)He knows how to breathe through his nose

——————————————-
    i am thruuuuuuu with boff of yall until tomorrow. shewwwww.

p.s. i have final graduated from my tags and now they hang in my windshield. in case i am in a car crash…so they can identify my slow azz so my momma don’t have to!!!!

:rofl: I can’t breev :dead:

Musiqal1 says:

Yea…no one cares. Damn I missed the entire party. Hi everyone!

Ms. Thickness says:

MAN AND KWALL I HAVE ME CRYING…

Hey Musiqal
    :bye:

Ms. Thickness says:

Rocko in the picture fast asleep dreaming of a real career and shyt!

T.Y’z Cha Cha says:

Rocko in the picture fast asleep dreaming of a real career and shyt!
    _____________________________________

COMMENT…PRICELESS

miamore1973 says:

I think while he’s working on himself he should invest in an English tutor. PRONTO PRONTO!!

But just to set the record str8 her and I broke up October 09

Jerrie says:

He know he ain’t wrote that! Cut it out Rocko!

Dead @Tyz

Man I’ll give my assessment of you another day. I’ve gotta be out the house by 2 and I wasted my whole morning away

MS.G says:

Who is the guy again???

lakercrazy says:

@chb u loooking tooo cuuute in ur gravi nice #nohomo
    ______________________________

thanx hun! u too…how old is your cute little son?

crystal says:

The name of his film company is called “Nahmean”?
    ______________________________

@crystal…ooh, even you being bad on this post. Are you going to the premiere of “Takers”?

Krysi J says:

2 words…

“BOi STOOOOOooooooooP” :coffee:

Lady_L says:

Oh please NEXT!…..

Grownman says:

Rocko is mad that the media is mentioning his name, good or bad? If I were him i’d be doing cartwheels and jumping off of furniture for the bit of publicity I received in the name of Monica. I hope he knows that no one cares for a knock of Jeezy.

As you say, salute!!!

SouthernPrincess says:

Oh the fluckery of Rocko’s “statement” *sigh*

kb504 says:

This dude should’ve kept quiet about the “rumors” and his “name”! NOBODY CARES about your album or movie! LOL!

Monica has a TALL man, she’s happy and her career is back on track. Rocko wasn’t the best for Monica because when she got with him her career went down. Now NEGRO go somewhere and write raps and look forward to performing in hot smokey clubs while Monica performs in Arenas and SHANNON plays in the NBA FINALS with KOBE in front of MILLIONS. :nana:

MzAkatude says:

Rocko better be glad he is even relevant cuz without being Monica’s babydady we weren’t really checking for him like that. And raise your hand if u even follow Rocko on Twitter or even noticed that he wasnt Tweeting. WOW guess he wanted 5 more mins of that 15mins of fame because that statement was a trip. Congrats on Monica and her new Boo and it hasnt been since last October that they broke up..I call BS <<>> I vote for some research.

Druma_G says:

A sophomore album….when did the first one drop??? shoot he should be happy somebody mentioned his name I had 4got all about him when Monica left him he should be on twitter sending Monica & Shannon thank you tweets…4 some strange reason I want to see him in the next proactiv commercial