LA Reid and The Dream Are Still Employees of Def Jam (for now)

Word on la calle is that Island Records honcho LA Reid and singer/songwriter/label exec The Dream are out at Def Jam.

I heard this rumor over the weekend, and after stifling a yawn I moved on with my life. Who really cares? Isn’t this the 200th time we’ve heard this rumor? I’m beginning to think Reid himself is putting out these rumors to keep his name on everyone’s lips.

Anyway, my nephew Sam over at ThatGrapeJuice says the rumors are not true:

Reports have been swirling today that Island Def Jam CEO, Antonio ‘L.A.’ Reid, had been fired from his post by the heads of the Universal Music Group. However, XXL magazine has received word from an official representative of the label who confirms that the rumours “are completely untrue and without merit”.

Reid, who became the head of IDJ in 2004, is credited for signing Mariah Carey, Young Jeezy, Justin Bieber and OutKast to the label. However, the music mogul received severe criticism from industry pundits after the underwhelming performances of Rihanna and Carey’s most recent studio albums as well as for adding rapper Shyne and Jennifer Lopez to the label’s lineup.

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

I am first.

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

• Cocoabana

No amount of black can cover up his man titties.

• Al-Ameera

Wish I cared but I just don’t

• CivilEngineer

I don’t like hearing about anybody losing a job :shrug:

• Man, I just don’t care™

:rofl: at this pic!

• http://thechoklitfactory.wordpress.com/ ChokLitFactory

*Whew*

• meanNsurly

Cocoabana says:

No amount of black can cover up his man titties.
    ———————————————————————-
    GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! :rotfl:

• Secret

Is it me or do most of these artists look like they have sugar in their tanks? :shrug:

• ysoserious

Thank you Sandra. With this cleared up I can go back to living my life again.

• Anna

Secret says:

Is it me or do most of these artists look like they have sugar in their tanks?
    ~
    It is what it looks like.

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

______________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl: Now that was a funny line Sandra!!!!!!!

• His_Mommy623

GOUCH! :hug:

I really have no care for this bit of news :yawn:

• Phrozen1der

:rofl: at this pic and that expression on no neck’s face…

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

His :hugs: Hey booski! :wink:

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

meanNsurly says:

Cocoabana says:

No amount of black can cover up his man titties.
    ———————————————————————-
    GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! :rotfl:

FUN JUGS :lol:

• mirsmommy

A minimizer bra would work wonders for The Nightmare. :/

• mirsmommy

The Dream looks like a swollen Genuwine in that pic. :/

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

mirsmommy says:

A minimizer bra would work wonders for The Nightmare

:think: so about at 38 DD :rofl:

• Phrozen1der

:rofl: Dream has “saddle bags” for titties bwahahahaah!

• mirsmommy

T.Y’z Cha Cha says:

mirsmommy says:

A minimizer bra would work wonders for The Nightmare

so about at 38 DD
    _____________________________

:rofl: and a Spanx :rofl:

• Str8Cpt

No comment on that gay a$$ picture, Dream’s got top written all over his face :gay:

• Str8Cpt

mirsmommy says:

The Dream looks like a swollen Genuwine in that pic. :/

______________________________________________________________

I was wondering where Genuwine went, he makes great fyuck me music and you telling me dat nigga ATE him?!

• His_Mommy623

:dead: @ Str8 lmfao

Cha Cha :hug: hey luvmuffin!

• AWESOME ARSENAL

Lebron anyone?

• Cocoabana

They should’ve never unblocked this site at my job :rofl:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@STR8
    :think:
    **looks at picture**

This what they were thinkin..
    La Reid:
    “Ima use DEEZ fangas on dis bytch lata tonite.”

Dream:
    “I still can’t sit properly after last night…”

• mirsmommy

Str8Cpt says:

mirsmommy says:

The Dream looks like a swollen Genuwine in that pic.

______________________________________________________________

_______________________________

:rofl: Yep, his hungry hippo azz ate him. :rofl:

• CivilEngineer

They have man girdles (mirdles) now :coffee:

• mirsmommy

If his jacket gets any tighter, that ish is gon split down the middle. :mad: I can’t stand to see a man with tight azz clothes.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

LA REID look like a horny DEVIL I hate his face and I hate Dream’s face fudgepackers!

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/honeyy1 OHoney

:gay:

• His_Mommy623

Gawd…where is er’body at? I’m dying of boredom here!

Hey choco bew :hug:

• His_Mommy623

and Mirs crazy ass lol :waves:

• ysoserious

@ Civil

Really…Somebody need to tell that to The Dream. And remind him that a Bro can be a top-heavy man’s best friend too.

• Ms. Thickness

HEY HISSY POO

CHOCO…WHAT UP HOME TEAM

I JUST TOLD THIS GUY TODAY I DONT F_CK WITH DUDES THAT HAVE MAN TATA’S. THE ONLY BIOTCH THATS GONNA HAVE TITS IN THE RELATIONSHIP IS ME. CARRY ON

• melinla

Logged in to say I’m :dead: and :rofl: at you guys today.

That is all

• LadyLew

“the music mogul received severe criticism…for adding rapper Shyne and Jennifer Lopez to the label’s lineup” pure comedy :rofl:

Even funnier

“you telling me dat nigga ATE him?!”
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• mirsmommy

His_Mommy623 says:

and Mirs crazy ass lol
    ________________________________

:lol: Hey His. Why I gotta be crazy? :lol:

• Str8Cpt

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@STR8
    :think:
    **looks at picture**

This what they were thinkin..
    La Reid:
    “Ima use DEEZ fangas on dis bytch lata tonite.”

Dream:
    “I still can’t sit properly after last night…”
    ____________________________________________________________

White man in background
    “I can hear these queens! Let me keep mah eyes to the floor, ain’t nobody getting none of mah booty hole!”

• mirsmommy

Ms. Thickness says:

HEY HISSY POO

CHOCO…WHAT UP HOME TEAM

_______________________________

:rofl: “Who is suckin whose titties over here?” (c) Dave Chappelle in Nutty Professor. :rofl:

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

CivilEngineer says:

They have man girdles (mirdles) now

yeah because sometimes that back fat and those love handles get out of line :rofl:

• Ms. Thickness

HEY MIRS…I DONT KNOW WHY HE EVEN TRY…I DONT DO DUDES SHORTER THAN ME OR WITH BOOBIES. LOL

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

:rofl: Mirs

the picture we didnt see is the one of DREAM laying his head ever so softly on L.A’s shoulder :rofl:

• Man, I just don’t care™

“That new “Cross My Heart” tee shirt for men is the chit dawg.”-The Dream

• mirsmommy

Ms. Thickness says:

___________________________

Heyyyyy Thickness. :waves:

:rofl: Ninja be tryna wear ya bras and ish.

• ANNESOME4U2

:offtopic: Acid face lady is being charged with felonies:
    Storro faces three second-degree felony theft charges. If convicted as charged, she could spend a maximum of five years in jail. She collected some $28,000 dollars and spent $1500 on dinner for her parents. Yeah…throwing acid in your own face is starting to look like a bad idea.. :dead:

• ysoserious

:lol: @ Man

He needs to get a refund. Stat.

• Ms. Thickness

@MIRS OKAY…MY DUDE TOLD ME IF I CUT MY HAIR HE GONNA LEAVE TILL IT GROWS BACK..I TOLD HIM WELL IF YOUR CHEST FORM INTO BREAST…IN WHICH THEY FEEL A LIL CUSHIONY AND YOU NEED TO HANDLE THAT…THEN IM OUTTA HERE PLAYA…HE COULDNT DO NOTHING BUT LAUGH.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

:hug: @ His and :lol: at Ms Thickness

• mirsmommy

Did anybody here see Toy Story 3??? Is it me, or does The Dream look like Lotso-Huggin Bear??? :/

• ajonesy

first? really? didnt SR used to ban people for that?

#realtalk

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Their body language is sickening

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

ajonesy says:

first? really? didnt SR used to ban people for that?

#realtalk

:yes:

• ajonesy

@ Cha Cha

ok i thought so.

**back to ignoring her**

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/honeyy1 OHoney

I went to lunch…what I miss?

• Ms. Thickness

WHO WE IGNORING? IM LOST LIKE A MUGG

• Ms. Thickness

@AJONESTY…YOUR GRAVI MATCHES YOUR MOOD RIGHT NOW..LOL

• ajonesy

@ Ms. Thickness

it would seem so huh … lol

and we ignoring #1 lmao. i mean could be alone in this, but this is the general consensus i get from the group. lmao.

• Ms. Thickness

:rofl: I THOUGHT SO

• Lesb-honest

:dead: @ peeps still say LA REID got sugar in his tank!

# dat ninja been had dat ish… Flukkin shyt dun turned into syrup already.

# ol’ dl ass twirlin’ around in pank panties n a bra to Shyne’s Rude boy remix :lol:

• HoneyDropp

ajonesy says:

first? really? didnt SR used to ban people for that?

#realtalk
    ******************************************************
    I was gonna say something but I decided against it, because I’m not in the mood to fight today. I’m already pissed at the law. (All folks that I know personally that consider themselves the law) :shotsfired:

• Lesb-honest

DAT PIC AIN’T SHYT… :rofl:

# REID hella ready to :lick: (rim) n tittie fluk da hell owt da DREAM.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

Lesb-honest says:

DAT PIC AIN’T SHYT…

# REID hella ready to (rim) n tittie fluk da hell owt da DREAM.

GO TO HAIL LESB…RAT NOW (holding the door open for you)

• Ms. Thickness

CHA-CHA…I BELEIVE DA CHILREN R OUR FU-CHA..TEACH DEM WELL AND LET DEM LEAD THE WAY..SHO DEM ALL THE BEAU-D THEY POSSES IN SIIIIDE…SEXUAL CHOCOLATE EVERYBODY, SEXUAL CHOCOLATE. :yahoo:

• T.Y’z Cha Cha

ONE PERSON IN THE AUDIENCE :clap:

• mirsmommy

:rofl: @ Thickness and Cha Cha :rofl:

• Lesb-honest

@ CHA CHA
    :lol: mama said da truth would set me free…
    # truth does hurt :yes:

• Ms. Thickness

CHA-CHA YOU FORGOT TO SAY..DAT BOY DERE GOOD!

• T.Y’z Cha Cha