TWITTER FAIL: chris brown’s mama is just as delusional as he is!

chris brown’s mama, Joyce Hawkins tweeted this blasphemy on her Twitter page yesterday.

No, her account wasn’t hacked — at least she’s not using that excuse yet. Sadly, this is actually what she believes because clearly she is as out of touch with reality as her son is. It’s one thing to be proud of your child’s achievements, but this line of thinking goes beyond the boundaries of good taste.

Now we see where he gets it from.

Source: MJ

• BeautifulBliss

Wow..just wow.

• Anna

How old is his mom? This is why we should wear SPF, and some should stay off of social newtorking sites. For some it’s not working.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Leave Mama Joyce alone…… :lol:

• Anna

BeautifulBliss says:

Wow..just wow.

~~~~~~
    That was my first thought, but decided to describe “My Wow”. :lol:

• http://smokiesays.blogspot.com/ Smokie

SMH… but we knew where he got it from when we watched the “bow tie” interview on Larry King. Mama showed herself to be, at the least, an enabler.

• CivilEngineer

:rofl: Mama Joyce, Michael was not Jesus…#realitycheck

• LaTechGrad02

Bless her heart

• PAHairston

Hello All. Mommas gone be Mommas, protecting their flock but this statement is kinda wack, if indeed she made it. That is all.

• Peachizz

1st Thought, Chris get yo Mama!!!!!
    Sandra,I never thought I would agree with anything negative you had to say about Chris Brown post Rhianna BeatDown….

• Danielle84

Ok Mama Breezy was out of line for writing that!

BUT Sandra you must admit he’s the closest thing to Mike that we have (I know you won’t admit it) LOL

#TeamBreezy

• jlojones2007

ITS ONLY A PROBLEM WITH SANDRA BECAUSE SHE HATES CHRIS BROWN IF THIS WERE A RHI RHI COMPARISON SHE WOULD HAVE LOVED IT SMFH

• Jay3088

So, leave Chris Mama alone

• Krysi J

OK @ Civil :rofl:

I don’t know about this one….I guess if i reached into those random thoughts that frequently occupy our brain, I could come across something that feels bad he died…however there is someone left here good enough to carry on in his place. Chris is the best we’re gonna get when it comes to dancing like MJ….with that I can agree. :yes:

• amatrex

Can’t disagree with you here, Sandra. Mombreezy seems to be having delusions of grandeur when it comes to her boy. Although I’m glad you didn’t say it had anything to do with her being extremely high yellow (damn near white).

• Krysi J

Bless her heart
    ———————-

• Zephyr1979

Obviously Mama Joyce’s mama never taught her that you do not speak (or in this case tweet) every thought that comes into your head.

• Kat

LOL @ Mama Brown!!

• Daisy

I don’t think his mama is an enabler she didn’t make any excuses for him on Larry King or period that I heard of :shrug: she was a DV herself after all

:rofl: folks went IN on her last night after she tweeted that. She tried ti come back and clean it up but it was to late bless her heart

I have that same t shirt Chris

• mirsmommy

:blink: Ummmm, yeah, okay. :blink:

Let MomBreezy be proud. :lol:

• Destinee

:rofl: @ MJ not being Jesus!

I would have my son’s back too! If she doesn’t have his back who will! He has stayed out of trouble give the young man some slack.

• ericaharry

oh wow!! Note to Chris Breezy: KEEP MOMS OFF TWITTER!

• MissHarlem

Reaching aisle 4 :lol:
    Mommies are gonna be mommies proud of their children no matter what.

• cheeks8683

This is why a twitter muzzle is imparative…By this I mean that whenever you have a strong thought or view on an issue u must wait at least 2 hours before posting it on twitter…Let your thought marinate in your mind…will it cause u to have to come up with some sort of hacking tale? Will u be fined (particularly for sports players)? Will it get u jumped (Kat Stacks)? If you have to answer yes to any of these questions, the answer is no…don’t post it! I promise Chris has the worst management/inner circle ever! I still think he is a great performer tho :)

• ELove

:blink:

• jazi65

Stupidity seems to run rampant in this family. That’s some disrespectful sh** right there :nono:

• LilMissRed

Spoken like only his momma would :D

• Ms. Thickness

GOOD MORINING FAM,

THAT STATEMENT SOUNDS DUMB, BUT I THINK SHE WAS SAYING IN THE SINGING/DANCIN ASPECT.

• Ms. Thickness

CIVIL YOU ARE A FOOL

• CHARBEE

She deleted this and put something else up. @ jlojones2007 I agree. Sandre for sure Hates Chris.

• CHARBEE

Stop it Civil….

Man where are you. Waits patiently…. :waiting:

• Ebony

Oh shyt mother f*ucker cot damn :coffee:

• Anna

jazi65 says:

~~~~~~~
    I wouldn’t go that far. Just lack of judgement.
    :offtopic: Did anyone hear that Joe Jackson admitting to spanking Michael(Guess he doesn’t know the diff between a spankings vs beatings) Anywho hes said he did it to keep him from “joining a gang”. Whatever!

• Anna

Anna says:

jazi65 says:

~~~~~~~
    I wouldn’t go that far. Just lack of judgement.

~~~~~~~~~
    LOL. Sorry, I have a headache. We are saying the same thing.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

Awwhh…bless her heart…she tried to go back and explain what she meant, but by then everybody ran with it. :lol:

• Krysi J

Ya know…..

with the outrageousness of it all…..ya think she tweeted this just to stir something up?? :think:

• robin

Some folks should most definitely not be on twitter. That site will have your worse statements in storage for life. Yea that comment I found inappropriate but I can also say that I have read some twitter comments by other celebs that are just as bad if not worse,but did make the blogs. By all accounts his mom seems real sweet, I will have to give her a pass this one time.

• Ebony

Chris look like a short bus shawty in that pic

• Nika405

Haha (in my Nelson voice) Twitter ain’t for everybody and everybody ain’t for Twitter.

• Nika405

@Ebony Short bus shawty, short bus shawty short short short short short bus shawty. That’s my ish….

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

MJ died so that Chris could live…… Did somebody already give this a WOW?

Dear Mama,
    RiRi was beat and left on the side of the road (to die)..becuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz??? ……I’ll wait… :waiting: Not hating, nor am I one of the many who does not want Chris to get a second chance. just reminding you to stay humble before making such ill thought out statements.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

What’s more disturbing to me is that VH1 voted MJ #3 greatest artist of all time…ahead of him was Bob Dylan :shocked: and Beatles at #1….okay I can get the Beatles…but Bob Dylan?????

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

@405nika @Ebony

Where’s my carmex….ughhhhhhh! :rofl:

• Tink Tink

:smh: po lil burnt up tink tink

• florida_girl

yeah, she should’ve made this statement but she did apologize and other sites post both this and her apologize statement…shrug:

• Ebony

@ nika @ Rene waaaakkkkkkkaa abcdefghijk *gun shots* waka flaka flame lmnopqrstuvwxyz *dougies* :rofl:

• whatdoesitmatter

I’m embarrassed for both of them. :/

• robin

sorry, meant to say did not make the blogs, typing to darn fast

• shaybytheway

C’mon! Leave the lady alone. She is simply saying she sees greatness in her son’s future. What’s wrong with that?

Micheal was not the second coming of anyone’s Lord and Savior. He was a man. A great entertainer.

He paved the way so that Chris could be great.

#donthateonaproudmommy

• Mamacita

Bless her little :heart: …mothers will be mothers I guess…

Still :love: Chris though #TeamBreezy

• Mamacita

I think what she was saying is that ever since he did the tribute for MJ his life has slowly started to turn around in a positive way. If he had never done the performance after MJ died he would probably still be struggling to get his life back together. She could’ve saved the Twitter update but I didn’t find it disresepctful…I got what she was trying to say :shrug:

• Redeemed777

Word of the Day:

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

John 12:25

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

:rolleyes:

• KbugMOM2100

:newbie:

I think she glad to be on TWITTER and her voice can be heard. :)

• LovelyLady

Testing*** again

Sidenote: Sandra, blasphemy???…..he is not God/Jesus

• pinksghetti

I agree with the others that Michael Jackson was just a man but Mama Chris Brown is the one who tried to make him more than that by saying MJ died so that Chris could live. I know you love your son but it’s not that serious Mama Brown.

• Krysi J

What’s more disturbing to me is that VH1 voted MJ #3 greatest artist of all time…ahead of him was Bob Dylan and Beatles at #1….okay I can get the Beatles…but Bob Dylan?????
    ——————————————————————–

Maaaaaaan its some hating azz people in the industry….smh #3 MY BLACK AZZ!!!! :shotsfired: ———–>#3

@Mamacita #50…that makes a lot more sense…maybe she got some good news, and got emotional and just blurted all the shyt out without thinking it over first. :shrug: it happens…… I guess. :eek:

• Ms. Thickness

AGAIN, SHE WAS SAYIN THIS IN THE SINGING/DANCING ASPECT…COME ON PEEPS READ BETWEEN THE LINES. SHE DIDNT MEAN THAT LITERALLY.

• Krysi J

HEY LOVELY!!!!! :hug: WHERE YOU BEEN BOOOOooooo obviously somewhere keeping it KUte…like the GRAVI :thumbsup:

• Ms. Thickness

:cosign: WITH MAMACITA

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

I didn’t know that was his mom! I met her had no clue lol. That was a bit much geesh!

• lakercrazy

mama breezy sit ur azz somewere

• ELove

Some of these comments ELABORATING on CB’s Mom intentions actually make plenty of sense (Real…) :think:

@LovelyLady
    Whaddup Boo (Long Time) and Outstanding Test-Results (Yummy…) :wink:

• blackbarbie36

:newbie:

She’s a nutcase!

• Lady_L

jlojones2007 says:

• KrayZKat

Twitter is not everyone’s friend. I really seems to bring out the foolishness in people. I got what she was saying, but she’s stretching it.

• KrayZKat

*It*

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

jlojones2007 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    No, I don’t think that’s the issue – although I agree that Sandra hates Chris Brown; I believe it’s more about the fact that a grown a$$ woman would be bold (and ignorant) enough to suggest that someone ELSE’s child/father died, so that YOUR son could be famous. WTF?

• miamore1973

This ain’t nothing but a mama being proud of her baby. I agree with the comment below:

jlojones2007 says:

• Mamacita

:newpost:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Carrington says:

:claps:

• Thetruth32

:newpost: :newpost: :newpost: #thatisall

• Thetruth32

Carrington says:

jlojones2007 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ——–
    Chris was already famous.

• Nika405

@Rene @ Ebony I eat the red crayons cause they taste the best. ughhhh

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Thetruth32 says:

Chris was already famous.
    ~~~~~~~~

So is Amerie… but I digress.

• robin

oh well, She apologized, so I agree, new post plz.

• Dsmoothone

Sometimes us mommies only see greatness in our children. I don’t think she meant it in a biblical sense. It’s almost like shes saying because MJ is dead Chris can fill his shoes. All though he’s got a long way to go. I feel what she’s saying a “lil” bit.

• Thetruth32

Thetruth32 says:

Chris was already famous.
    ~~~~~~~~

So is Amerie… but I digress.
    —————————–
    so what Amerie have to do with this post???

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Thetruth32 says:

so what Amerie have to do with this post???
    ~~~~~~~
    Sometimes when you miss the point, you just have to let it ride.

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Now we see where he gets it from.
    *****************************

I’ve been thinking that for a while. She is the one that exposed him to an abuser. So maybe he’s not slow after all. Maybe he really just doesn’t have ANY home training at all. Unless slow minded is hereditary.

• Thetruth32

Carrington says:

Thetruth32 says:

so what Amerie have to do with this post???
    ~~~~~~~
    Sometimes when you miss the point, you just have to let it ride.
    ————–
    guess you missed the point that chris was famous too.

• robin

off-topic: Saw TAKERS again this weekend, If that Idris scene didn’t make my heart skip a beat once again, most def, will be checking for his future projects. :)

• Sexylenalove

We should all think highly of our children. Chris is her child and I find nothing wrong with her statement.

• LovelyLady

Heyyy E-Love Baybay

Thankie

• LovelyLady

Thanks Krysi,

I been lurking for a while lol :hug:

• Daisy

I wish her explanation tweets wld have been posted but that wld have been to much like right but I digress :coffee:

• aqtpie

:shocked:

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

Idk I think I get what she wanted to say but it was said wrong

• Val

SHE IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL …. AS IS HER SON FOR CRYING THROUGH THAT HORRID MJ TRIBUTE.. WHERE IN THE HELL IS THIER MORALS? :shrugs:

BISH….IS U CRAZY??? :shotsfired1:

• Urbanrose

Blah Blah Blah, lets not take it out of context she’s basically saying Michael’s death although tragic helps to open doors for young talent like her son to shine as stars.

• T.Y’z Cha Cha