After rampant speculation and foot dragging by her hubby Nick Cannon, Mariah finally announced she was pregnant on a national TV show this morning.

Carey told Billy Bush -- in a segment which aired on TODAY Thursday morning -- that it's been a struggle to keep the news private. "It's been a long journey, but it's been tough because I've been trying to have ... to hold onto a shred of privacy. And that was not easy."

Carey broke the news to Bush from her home in Tribeca. She didn't say whether it was a boy or girl, or how far along she was. "It's still early, I'm expecting in the spring, I'll say that. I don't want to give too much of like, specific outlines."

Mariah and Nick Cannon confirmed what some have been whispering all along, that she suffered a miscarriage.

Two years ago, shortly after the couple's secret wedding, Carey and Cannon were in Monte Carlo for the World Music Awards when Carey took a pregnancy test, and it turned out to be positive. "Only one person knew about this and we were like, um, 'let's not tell anybody else,'" Carey said.

A little more than a month later, she miscarried. "It was really sad so we had to just, we had really to absorb this and take it in," Carey said. Cannon added, "And that's what I said, like her strength would literally be during the day so festive and smiling obviously for cameras and spending time with everyone and you know, literally that night crying herself to sleep."

The Careys implied that they asked their OB/GYN doctor not to advise them of the sex of the baby. They don't want to know the sex until the baby is born.

• KK76

Congrats :woot:

• http://twitter.com/Southernicity81 LaTechGrad02

The Careys
    _________________________________________________________________________
    You're wrong for that Sandra.

Congrats Mariah :cheer:

:claps:CONGRATS MIMI!

• BayArea

Well congrats to her and I completely understand re: the miscarriage affecting when they want to tell family and friends. Pregnancy can be very unpredictable.

Sandra says: Judging from my experience working in labor and delivery, 9 times out of 10 this means the father wants a boy.

(or the mom) I agree 100% Sandra.

• KK76

I suspect she'll have the scheduled c-section, tummy tuck, liposuction combo and you know what?? I'm not mad at her either!! :yes:

• CHARBEE

Congrats to Mariah and Nick.... :cheers:

• Natasha

Really???? I am so shocked!!

• FloridaChick813

Well congrats to them :cheer:

I'm glad they finally decided to share the news!

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

congrats mimi!!!! :cheer: i love me some mariah!!! listened to dream lover on my way to work this morning!!!

• LadyJustice

yay im so happy for them :dance:

• Cinderella

Congrats to Nick and Mariah. Hopefully everything goes well for them and the baby.

• candibfly

*smacks gum, twirls my hair around my index finger, and swings my feet in the chair* congrats and sh1t to them...what else we talm bout in here? :popcorn:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Not to be mean but I have a feeling she won't look as beautiful and radiant as Alicia during her pregnancy.... :no:

• bigtyme

Leona Lewis looks like what i would expect their child to look like! she looks like a mix between nick and mariah all grown up! I am happy for them...i like them together...miss-matched and everything!

• teredrews

candibfly says:

*smacks gum, twirls my hair around my index finger, and swings my feet in the chair* congrats and sh1t to them…what else we talm bout in here?

:cosign:

Somebody bring up another interesting topic

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

@yvonne79 thats not mean b/c as much as i love MC...I was thinking the same thing

• NunyaBizniz

9 times out of 10 this means the father wants a boy.
    ------------------
    :lol: so true... damned those dads, most dads wouldn't mind having a house full of boys, SMH
    Congrats to the Cannons!

• iciaantica

Congrats!:-)

• NunyaBizniz

I like your Gravi @Yvonne, is that you?

• jazi65

Congrats Mimi! :cheer:

• NunyaBizniz

KK76 says:

I suspect she’ll have the scheduled c-section, tummy tuck, liposuction combo and you know what?? I’m not mad at her either!!

October 28, 2010 at 9:38 am
    -----------------------------------
    :lol: Agreed!

• teredrews

and Mariah looks like she is going to BLOW all the way up too

But i am happy for them

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@kimip84: Whew, thank goodness it's not just me. I was looking at the picture above and calculating how many months away Spring is. Mariah's weight is gonna skyrocket. And bless her heart, she looks exhausted.

• Man, I just don’t care™

Congrats to Mariah and Da Brat!! I know they have wanted this for a long time! Hats off to Nick Cannon for helping the happy couple.

Da Brat and Mariah will be a wonderful father and mother to this child.

@teredrews: GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!! :lol:

• SummerSweetie

Awwwww! Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Cannon!!! :claps: Guess somebody had you fooled with that 'mystery illness' foolishness, huh Sandra?

Anyway, um, ain't it a wee bit early to be soooo uncomfortable? Reminds of my cousin when she was three months pregnant, scooting to the edge of the couch to get up and ish. :rolleyes:

@NunyaBizniz : :yes:

• StillASassyOne

Yay!!! I'm happy for Mariah!!

On another note: DAMN!! IS she going to breastfeed just one kid, or a whole dozen! She has enough boobage now to put Cloverland Dairy out of business!!

• SummerSweetie

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Da Brat and Mariah will be a wonderful father and mother to this child.

________________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: It's too early in the morning!!!!

• gypsyeyes

That's all the world needs is more butterlies and glitter!!!

• StillASassyOne

Awww naw...this muhphucka is back....

mariah looks like she'd have the potential to blow up to like 300 lbs

• gypsyeyes

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Da Brat and Mariah will be a wonderful father and mother to this child.

:dead: can someone barry me with a Mike Vick falcons jersey and some Bo Jacksons with a red bandana on my head.

• gypsyeyes

All typos are due to me being in hysterics after reading Man's comment plus I'm sneaking cause I'm in class.

gypsyeyes says:
    That’s all the world needs is more butterlies and glitter!!!
    October 28, 2010 at 9:51 am
    *****************
    I agree!!
    *throws a handful of rainbow confetti in the air while sipping a glass of wine for Mariah*

• SummerSweetie

candibfly says:

mariah looks like she’d have the potential to blow up to like 300 lbs
    ________________________________________________________________

:yes: She does indeed.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@Yvonne

u look like the wife on Bernie Mac's (R.I.P.) show. You do have a nice rack too. :yes:
    **feels tits**
    AND THEIR REAL!
    :thumbsup:

@yvonne pass the wine please :coffe: *with my pinky up*

such a gentleman :coffee:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@Sassy
    **booty pinch**
    I know u missed a nigga.

@Man, I just don't care:

You're the 2nd person to tell me I look like her. Glad I have your seal of approval. And welcome back...we kinda missed you the last couple of days.

*does a quick shimmy while passing Candi some wine*

AWWW QUE LINDO CONGRATS MIMI :cheer:

• Eb

I didn't know what I was having till my baby came out. When she was born the first thing I yelled was " what is it?"

• lakercrazy

@man and were the f!ck u been at??? :mad: we missed it you :hug:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@Candi
    **removes hat, takes Candis hand, bows and kisses hand**
    I'm ALWAYS a gentleman my lady.

**palms Candi's azz**

• candibfly

*throws the glass and takes the bottle to the head* i needed that with this week i'm having

• NunyaBizniz

@Yvonne, very pretty :yes: SR ladies representing on all angles!!
    ---

StillASassyOne says:

Yay!!! I’m happy for Mariah!!

Didn't she have her boobs enhanced at some point? Can women breastfeed with implants?

• FloridaChick813

:offtopic:

So our last day here at work is 11/10 (my birthday :D ) and I want to buy something nice for my co-worker. She's been like a mom to me. Any suggesstions lady's????

• gypsyeyes

Only you Eb only you!!!

• Man, I just don’t care™

Nigga just passin through. Gotta get back to this field cause this cotton ain't goin pick itself.

• lakercrazy

@flo ummm let me thinks about it :think:
    ***tequila always comes to mind***

• Anna

She is due this Spring. We still have 2 months left in the yr. The first day of Spring is March 20th. That's almost 5 months from now. She is going to have a over cooked baby. She seems to be about 5 months pregnant.

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

Congrats.... I like them as a couple

Sandra I told you she was pregnant :coffee:

• NunyaBizniz

When she was born the first thing I yelled was ” what is it?”
    ----------------------------

LOL I have the visual in my head, crazy!
    Everybody knows they WANT TO KNOW what the baby gender is, folks kill me when they pretend they don't... :lol:

nooo :( i meant, aight nig holla :bye:

• gypsyeyes

How long does it take for butterflies to come out the caccoon???

candibfly says:

mariah looks like she’d have the potential to blow up to like 300 lbs

hail yeah, she does :yes:

• FloridaChick813

That might actually be a good idea @Laker, that bish loves her some martini's :think:

• MissGauzzz

@Man...Nigga just passin through. Gotta get back to this field cause this cotton ain’t goin pick itself.

officially :dead: and :rofl:

• candibfly

or some cute martini glasses (i like marshall's for that kinda stuff) for when she makes her own

@FloridaChick813: A plant...a sterling silver charm bracelet..I dunno

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

@Nunya... yes as long as the dr didn't cut whatever it is in there that makes the milk flow and reputable surgeons know better (know a couple people with implants who were able to breastfeed)

• SunnyPA

Congrats to both of them. Mariah worked hard to get pregnant. I hope everything goes well.

• Anna

NunyaBizniz says:

When she was born the first thing I yelled was ” what is it?”
    —————————-

LOL I have the visual in my head, crazy!
    Everybody knows they WANT TO KNOW what the baby gender is, folks kill me when they pretend they don’t…
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I have 3 kids and didn't want to know. I already knew by the way I carried them. I was right w/each baby. I did want to know the gender of my grand baby.

@NunyaBizniz: Thanks dear :hug:

Congrats to Mariah and Nick :cheer:

Good morning yall. :waves:

• FloridaChick813

I was just googling some @Candi, thanks :thumbsup:

:waves: Ms Everything

• FloridaChick813

:waves: Hey Mirs

• NunyaBizniz

So our last day here at work is 11/10 (my birthday ) and I want to buy something nice for my co-worker. She’s been like a mom to me. Any suggesstions lady’s????

-----------------
    Whatever you think she might like... I noticed you can't go wrong with something for the kitchen, like a nice set of glasses (flutes, martini glasses, etc..) It gotta be pretty though...

• CFREE

@FLO, i was gona say the same as Yvonne, a plant is a good idea

• mirsmommy

I wanted to know the sex of the baby, but my Mom never wanted to know with any of her grandbabies. My ding-bat, big-mouth sister, ALWAYS, slipped up and told her. :lol:

• Eb

@ nunya & @ Anna u wanted to know what I was having but when they did the ultrasound she always put her butt in the camera. She was showing her azz :)

• http://www.youravon.com/elusane MzStarburst

I love them as a couple! They look at each other the way people should when they really are in love. :love:

• NunyaBizniz

candibfly says:

or some cute martini glasses
    -------------------
    I see we're thinking alike :lol:

• FloridaChick813

:yes: @Nunya, I'm on the Pier 1 website right now!

NunyaBizniz says:

candibfly says:

or some cute martini glasses
    ——————-
    I see we’re thinking alike
    --------------------------------------

great minds. *flips my hair* well i'm wearing a bun today but y'all get the point!

@MIRS :bye:

• FloridaChick813

:lol: @Ebony, I would never open my legs for them to see what I was. They thought I was a boy, my name was gonna be Joshua :rolleyes:

• Eb

U = I spell check

Heyyy Flo :waves:

I agree with Candi. A nice set of martini glasses may be good.

• NunyaBizniz

Ms. Everything says:

@Nunya… yes as long as the dr didn’t cut whatever it is in there that makes the milk flow and reputable surgeons know better (know a couple people with implants who were able to breastfeed)

-------------
    Thanks for ur clarification.. I've always wondered though. The ones I know with implants got them after having all their kids :shrug:

• gypsyeyes

where is everybody at?????

Hello???

Heyyy CFree :waves:

• lakercrazy

@flo i say the martini glasses or a bottle liquor is always a great gift :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Who didn't know! Congrats I'm grumpy today for no reason at all THE WORSE!

:waves: ROLL CALL

I think Im gona :hurl: No more Wildn out Wednesdays for me :no:

• Eb

@ flo :rofl: at you being stubborn in the womb

• lakercrazy

@choco good morning my luv how are we doing this mornting? :hug: and :kiss:

FloridaChick813 says:

Sup Choc :bye:

• lakercrazy

@choco what is that on ur gravi???

• M3z

Thanks Auntie for posting my link! :)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrBy3vXwZ_E Str8Cpt

Congrats to Nick and Mariah

*throws confetti and cigars*

@Yvonne So glad you changed your gravie because that last one was no bueno :nono:

I love me some Kelita Smith :yes: you do look like her

• StillASassyOne

LOL! MAriah's cups "overfloweth."

Sorry yall-just making my own corny jokes to myself...

• StillASassyOne

Oh...and :waves:

Heyyyyyyy EVERYBODY!!!!

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@CFree: DON'T YOU DARE! YOU BETTA TIGHTEN UP. NICCA BE A "G"

• Daisy

I always said I woudlnt find out the sex of my baby either when I get prg one of the few surprises we have left

My sister stans hard for MC she will be so geeked

@gyp I have a cuz who like MC is obsessed w/butterflies :lol:

CONGRATS Nicke and Mariah (hope yall have a girl)

• militaryspouse1

Congrats MiMi :dance:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Str8Cpt: I take it you like the Lakers? And you my friend may need to change yours cuz buddy is NOT the business. :lol:

• Milan Millian

Wow I guess you ARE never too old to have a baby!! Congrats Mariah!

• NunyaBizniz

FloridaChick813 says:

@Nunya, I’m on the Pier 1 website right now!

-------------------

I set foot in a Pier1 import not too long ago, I was out of town. It is such a beautiful store, I can't believe I missed out so much...we don't have any close to where I live :ashamed: I am pretty sure you'll find what you need over there :yes:

@Nunya
    Maybe a really pretty silk scarf!

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@Str8Cpt: Is he really that dark or does he have makeup on?

• VAChick

Congrats to Mimi and Nick

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrBy3vXwZ_E Str8Cpt

@Yvonne :yes: I like the Lakers.....you no likey the look back at me pose? It's a classic pose now....men, women, children, even dogs are doing it :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

CFREE with all that hair :grin:

@Laker :kiss: hey boo that would be x lying down in bed with his hand over his eyes and my foot on him nothing perverted #EVILLAUGH

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

What's up Choco! You feelin better today?
    Oh and hey SassyOne.. Mirsmommy...MzStarburst...hell, EVERYBODY...tired of scrolling up to get everyone's name. *pouts*

THIS IS GONNA BE THE LONGEST DAY EVER!!!!

• PAHairston

Hello All. Congrats to Mariah and Nick, so happy for them. Always loved me some Mariah Carey, and Nick seems to love her so much. Hope they have a healthy baby and we know it'll be beautiful!

• Danielle84

Aww thats nice! Congrats to Mariah and Nick!! :cheer:

Str8Cpt says:
    @Yvonne I like the Lakers…..you no likey the look back at me pose? It’s a classic pose now….men, women, children, even dogs are doing it
    October 28, 2010 at 10:31 am
    ********************
    :no: those eyes...him scares me....

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF9wY0kbQ1w ChaCha

Good morning ROLL CALL :yawn: ...Good Morning Anna and Choco..Gotta Speak to the Aunties first!

Str8... Its to early to be dying in this bish :coffee:

Heyyy Yvonne :waves:

Heyyy ChaCha :waves:

yvonne79 says:

@CFree: DON’T YOU DARE! YOU BETTA TIGHTEN UP. NICCA BE A “G”

Yvonne, i usually hold my own pretty good but the combination of not eating much with the drinks and gettn tossed up ain't agreeing wit me right about now. :|

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Gotta Speak to the Aunties first!
    Bish always got some slick chit to say :lol: I KID!

• http://mylifeinthesun782.blogspot.com Ms. Everything

Hey Flo!!

@Yvonne
    No Im not and I had to reschedule my therapy appt yesterday cuz of my son but I really think Im PMSN but I got a lot on my mind as well! Im torn but I will be fine as soon as FRIDAY gets here :wink:

:waves: CHA CHA

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@CFREE: I'm so disappointed in you. You're a veteran! You're supposed to know you can't drink on an empty stomach. :rules: I thought I taught you better than that. Ugh, I am sooo disgusted right now I can't even look at you. But because you're sick and shyt, I'll get the bucket and some paper towels for you. You know, just in case.....

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

:lol: @ CFREE and her hangover eat some grease MA steak and cheese MickeyD's whatever you prefer but eat something unhealthy and greasy that'll fix ya! :thumbsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF9wY0kbQ1w ChaCha

Choco... :wail: when I try to be nice.....

Yvonne: I didnt want you to feel isolated... you know tiggol bitties unite..we got to stick togetha!!

CFree and Mirs :waves: hey Girls!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrBy3vXwZ_E Str8Cpt

@Yvonne: He really is that dark, but black is beautiful, even if it is Pitch black :yes:

• candibfly

*break dances and spins on my head* who's drunk? and why wasn't i invited to partake in libations?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrBy3vXwZ_E Str8Cpt

Nice gravie @ Cha Cha :thumbsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF9wY0kbQ1w ChaCha

@ STR8...I DONT THINK THAT GRAVI IS RACK STACKS APPROVED.... :nono: YOU MUST TAKE IT DOWN STAT! :no:

CFREE with all that hair

ALL 18inchs courtesy of Indian Remi *slides down the pole and make it :claps:

Str8Cpt says:
    He really is that dark, but black is beautiful, even if it is Pitch black

What about Purple?

• mirsmommy

@ Cha Cha, is that you in the gravi???? Pretty. :yes: And I see you got the bodacious chach-kas on display. :lol: I'm in that category, too. *pouts*

• candibfly

:dead: @cfree sliding down someone pole making it clap. please bury me in my 15 inch clear stilletos that light up when i walk and make sure my hairdo is classy, like fingerwaves with glitter that shines brightly as the light hits it.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Feel better Choco..I don't like seeing you like this. There's no fighting going on, no kinky sex talk- nothing! I'm just at a loss for words here. It's tragic! :coffee:

@Cha
    :cry: stop I'm emotional today I didn't want to make you cry :lol:

Yall okay I have to vent so last night me and x are texting and chit so he like alright Tiff I made up my mind imma get my chit together cuz I want to marry you - sounds romantic right am I being stupid cuz Im questioning his reasoning?

CFREE says:

CFREE with all that hair

ALL 18inchs courtesy of Indian Remi *slides down the pole and make it
    _____________________________

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Feel better Choco..I don’t like seeing you like this. There’s no fighting going on, no kinky sex talk- nothing! I’m just at a loss for words here. It’s tragic!
    :lol: This is where I come for my sanity REALTALK!

ChaCha says:
    Yvonne: I didnt want you to feel isolated… you know tiggol bitties unite..we got to stick togetha!!
    ****************
    That's my girl!

*jumps in the air for a chest bump*

CFREE says:
    ALL 18inchs courtesy of Indian Remi *slides down the pole and make it

*HOLDING UP A #10.... DO IT AGAIN .. :cheers: DO IT AGAIN

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppc6edC8y_g Ace

@SR FAM

I want to speak on behave of all the Men here...an say THANK YOU LADIES ...CHACHA,YVONNE,LAKERS...etc...that have brought the girls out today...you are making this day a lot easier to get through the day

Honorable mention to Sassie's Legs...

:bow:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

slides down the pole and make it
    :lol: that chit look good on you GUHL!

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@Str8Cpt: I agree, Black is Beautiful but his black looks fake to me...

@Cha
    stop I’m emotional today I didn’t want to make you cry

Yall okay I have to vent so last night me and x are texting and chit so he like alright Tiff I made up my mind imma get my chit together cuz I want to marry you – sounds romantic right am I being stupid cuz Im questioning his reasoning?
    _______________________________

Sooooo, ummmm, what was his reasoning??? :lol:

• jazzyiest

Good for Mimi!!! Her up and down weight gain was throwing me off.

Anyway,

Morn-ting SR FAM!!! :waves:

'Tis another bueautiful day in Zamunda! :waves:

• pinksghetti

I'm so happy for Mariah and Nick!! She is my girl and I hope everything goes well with her and the baby!!

*jumps in on the chest bump with my TOBU (tig ol bitties unite) baby tee*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrBy3vXwZ_E Str8Cpt

@Cha Cha Purple or Blurple, is still beautiful! :thumbsup:
    I saw let your light shine no matter what color you are :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppc6edC8y_g Ace

mirsmommy says:

@Cha
    stop I’m emotional today I didn’t want to make you cry

_______________________________

Sooooo, ummmm, what was his reasoning??? :lol:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

You on that "no Sex before A ring" chit like Monica...? (what..you didnt think he put a ring on it jsut to see the kids did you??)

Throws water on Mirs :lol: you are so mean :lol:

HECK YEAH @ Yvonne

awww CHOCOcita :hug:

Thanks Str8 :kiss:

Mirs... Im afraid so... but the angle of that picture got me looking hella beetlejuice'ish :rofl:.. Ima have to crop a different angle... Post picture Mirs!

*throws I LOVE BOOBIES wrist bands for Breast Cancer out in to the crowd

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrBy3vXwZ_E Str8Cpt

@Ace.....not just the girls, they are some nice looking women on this board :clap: Sandy needs to have a social somewhere....

Ace says:
    @SR FAM
    I want to speak on behave of all the Men here…an say THANK YOU LADIES …CHACHA,YVONNE,LAKERS…etc…that have brought the girls out today…you are making this day a lot easier to get through the day
    Honorable mention to Sassie’s Legs…
    October 28, 2010 at 10:47 am
    ******************
    *Steps to the Sandrarose rainbow colored podium, clears throat*

You know! It's such an honor and a priviledge to be recognized among my peers for having such a great rack (chokes on tears). And as I stand here alongside these lovely ladies; Laker and Cha Cha..(sniffles) I can't help but feel that I am truly blessed.

*holds trophy in the air*

MAMA WE MADE IT!!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrBy3vXwZ_E Str8Cpt

:lol: @ Yvonne Fake Black

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Noooo yall we have been on and off for the past 6 years and that nicca lacked motivation so I was like I can't be with you unless you get your chit together but imo he should want to do that anyway not cuz it's requirement

FUKRS :lol:

jazzyiest says:

‘Tis another bueautiful day in Zamunda!

:rofl: YOU ROCK FOR THAT ...YOU GET AN EXTRA BRACELET!

CANDI... YOU HAVE BEEN OUT THERE PUTTING IN HELLA HOURS PASSING OUT THE BRACELETS..DOING TRICKS AND SHYT...WE HAVENT FORGOT ABOUT YOU!

*Steps to the Sandrarose rainbow colored podium, clears throat*

You know! It’s such an honor and a priviledge to be recognized among my peers for having such a great rack (chokes on tears). And as I stand here alongside these lovely ladies; Laker and Cha Cha..(sniffles) I can’t help but feel that I am truly blessed.

*holds trophy in the air*

MAMA WE MADE IT!!!!!!
    Snatches trophy out Yvonnes hand Ummm Miss excuse but what bra size do you wear? Oh k cuz Im that 38DD special :rofl:

• candibfly

@cha cha it's nice to be recognized for my hard work. i been out there in the streets, winning wet tshirt contests across the country spreading the word about TOBU. it ain't easy doin backflips with these melons. but i do it for you. the fans! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppc6edC8y_g Ace

@CHACHA
    *throws I LOVE BOOBIES wrist bands for Breast Cancer out in to the crowd*
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*grabs a wrist band and slaps it across his wrist*

"That's one way to get a nicca to wear some pink"

• jazzyiest

@ Choco, ChaCha, Candi, Ace, Str8, Yvonne

I see what kind of day it's going to be. Y'all are acting a da** fool already! :rofl: :rofl:

@ACE
    I'm the horniest witch on the east side I ain't witholding chit and no one better try to withold from me so maybe I should be asking you am I being anal about it? You can be candid with me!

Ace says:

mirsmommy says:

@Cha
    stop I’m emotional today I didn’t want to make you cry

_______________________________

Sooooo, ummmm, what was his reasoning???
    ————————————————————————

You on that “no Sex before A ring” chit like Monica…? (what..you didnt think he put a ring on it jsut to see the kids did you??)

• pinksghetti

yvonne79 says:

@Str8Cpt: I agree, Black is Beautiful but his black looks fake to me…

Me, too. He kinda looks like someone pretending to be black. His skin is too smooth and shiny to be natural. Unless he just moisturizes and from that pose he is doing something tells me he is into be moisturized, LOL.

@Jazzy
    I got the nerve to effn miss this damn place when I get home :lol:

candibfly says:

*jumps in on the chest bump with my TOBU (tig ol bitties unite) baby tee*
    October 28, 2010 at 10:50 am
    *************
    When our powers combine... :lol:

Choco says:

Throws water on Mirs you are so mean

Nooooo, I wasn't talkin bout you. :lol: I was askin you, what were his answers to your questions. :lol: I asked my husband that, too.

@ace :wink:

• mirsmommy

@ Cha Cha, if I post a pic, one of my bodacious ta-tas will take up the whole damn gravi. :lol: These big bishes are a curse!!!

• Anna

ChaCha says:

Good morning ROLL CALL …Good Morning Anna and Choco..Gotta Speak to the Aunties first!

Str8… Its to early to be dying in this bish
    ~~~~~~~~
    Good Morning. Nice Pic. Is it Friday yet?

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

had to go to a meeting....whats going on fam?!

• Phrozen1der

Why did the picture of "Fat B-astard" pop into my head "I am DEAD Sexay and you are CRAAP"... :rofl: Congrats to the CANNON's!

:champ:

Cha Cha : YOU ALL HAVE BEEN GREAT THANK YOU..

*taps throat...drinks tea with lemon :shrug: This SONG goes out to all the... (looks around) two men in the room right now ...and some of you ladies *side eye

THE GOOD TIMES...THE BAD TIMES..I'LL BE ON YOUR SIDE FA'EVA MORRRREEEE......THATS WHAT RACKS ARE FORRRRRRRRRRR.........

*drops mic and walks back to seat

• Anna

Milan Millian says:

Wow I guess you ARE never too old to have a baby!! Congrats Mariah!

~~~~~~~~~~
    To me having your first baby @ 41 is old. John Travolta's wife is pregnant w/her 3rd child and she is 47.
    Nancy Grace had twins @ 47. There was a woman from another Country who had twins @ 55. Not sure why but there was a woman who carried a baby at age 65.

@Mirs
    He said he realized he don't want any other girl out here and he tried to like someone else it just didn't work so he realized Im the one I believe him cuz like I said we've been on and off and during our off times like now that nicca start strategizing how to get me back... I would marry him I mean I'd be stupid not to becuz his heart is with me but I was just like stupidly skeptical!

candibfly says:
    @cha cha it’s nice to be recognized for my hard work. i been out there in the streets, winning wet tshirt contests across the country spreading the word about TOBU. it ain’t easy doin backflips with these melons. but i do it for you. the fans!
    October 28, 2010 at 10:57 am
    ****************
    I agree. I was considering giving my trophy to Choco. Her rack IS bigger than mine..but not by much. You're fairly new on the scene but I recognize talent when I see it. Quite frankly, you're going places. Because I recognize greatness when it's in my presence, this trophy's for you. Consider yourself the people's champ! Here's to you kid :champ:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

To me having your first baby @ 41 is old. John Travolta’s wife is pregnant w/her 3rd child and she is 47.
    That's because having a baby is a blessing from GOD!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppc6edC8y_g Ace

@ACE
    I’m the horniest witch on the east side I ain’t witholding chit and no one better try to withold from me so maybe I should be asking you am I being anal about it? You can be candid with me!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well then guess what ...you would be on the positive side of that spectrum...You done put it on a nicca to the point he dont want NOONE else gettin any of it..Us men are quite stingy..there comes a point were we say "ok let me get my chit together before she starts to wander off" the marriage statement is just there to extend us some more time. turns two weeks to get chit together into 3-6mos :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

I agree. I was considering giving my trophy to Choco. Her rack IS bigger than mine..but not by much. You’re fairly new on the scene but I recognize talent when I see it. Quite frankly, you’re going places. Because I recognize greatness when it’s in my presence, this trophy’s for you. Consider yourself the people’s champ! Here’s to you kid
    Awww chit its on now bish throwing propellas and actin out to get her trophy back - Hair fukd up and my make up :rofl:

October 28, 2010 at 10:56 am
    **************
    Damn, did I just get Kanye'd? :shocked:

For real you think only 3-6mos you a optimistic man :lol:

@Yvonne
    :lol: I just realized what you were referring to with Kanye and that girl I can't even remember her name

@choco awww soooo sweet :yes:

yvonne79 says:

@CFREE: I’m so disappointed in you. You’re a veteran! You’re supposed to know you can’t drink on an empty stomach. I thought I taught you better than that. Ugh, I am sooo disgusted right now I can’t even look at you. But because you’re sick and shyt, I’ll get the bucket and some paper towels for you. You know, just in case…..

Your absolutely correct! I shud kno better, i revoke folks playa card for chit like this, I must get my weight up. Str8 to Popeyes for lunch

Meanwhile, im pi$$ed b/c its all the Mr.'s fault, that nucca been on vaca all week plotting to get me hammered while his az get to sleep in. Punk

• Destinee

The Carey's?, Sandra that is straight disrespectful. No matter what he is still HER husdand and HER MAN! Where does it say that if you wife is a millionaire or has more money than you then you take her last name? The bible says she should still submit. It doesn't say anything about what your worth is in the "worlds eyes". Nick is a smart man that has his OWN money!!! I think people under estimate him because he has gentle nature. That is what she needs considering her last husband use to beat her. We NEVER lift up our brothers that respect their women and treat them well. I think this is wonderful and I think how he was protecting his wife from everyone that wanted to speak bad about her. Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Cannon!

yvonne79 says:

candibfly says:
    October 28, 2010 at 10:57 am
    ****************
    ------------------------------------------------

:rofl: *whips hair and accepts trophy* i put in a lot of hard work and it paid off. i just want to let the big chested teens of the world know that you can achieve anything u put ur boobs to!

ChaCha says:

CFREE says:
    ALL 18inchs courtesy of Indian Remi *slides down the pole and make it

*HOLDING UP A #10…. DO IT AGAIN .. DO IT AGAIN

I have mastered the a$$ :claps: *turns around for demonstration*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF9wY0kbQ1w ChaCha

Quite frankly, you’re going places. Because I recognize greatness when it’s in my presence, this trophy’s for you. Consider yourself the people’s champ! Here’s to you kid :yahoo:

:hug: I LUV U YVONNE :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Hmmm :think: Candi live near me so i have to burglar her home to get my TROPHY back! :lol: oh don't forget to pull her hair since she like whipping it so much :grin:

• tintin1979

nice. congrats to them and even more congrats for their marriage lasting this long. i never thought it would have.

• candibfly

@choco can't we all just get along! lol i'm have snoopy be on the look out.

• MissHarlem

HEYYYY YALL
    *gives dap to all my D's and above sista's*

:danban: Its almost FRIDAYYYYYYYYY :yahoo:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppc6edC8y_g Ace

For real you think only 3-6mos you a optimistic man :lol:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You gotta read more into it...i say "i'm gonna get my chit together" your gonna expect some results soon..so i add the marriage statement in there to you give me some time..before you start getting on my ass about getting it together....but really during that 3-6mos i aint doin chit..but enjoyin some more good nookie. when that 3-6mo is up you will get it with another "extension" when i place my ex-girlfriend ring on you and we get engaged. that will buy me another year minimum..of more bullchittin around... so now i've had at minminum 1yr and 3mos of pure bullchittin while geting that good nookie to myself...before i actually have to show and prove...

*disclaimer*
    not saying this is how I am but ..this chit happens... just givin some insight

• candibfly

*struts in my 18 inch stilletos with exotic fish in the heel and does the DD shimmy* what up harlem :danban:

MissHarlem says:

HEYYYY YALL
    *gives dap to all my D’s and above sista’s*

*throws a I LOVE BOOBIES bracelet to you ..Heyyy Kandi :hug:

• Anna

Choco says:

That’s because having a baby is a blessing from GOD!

~~~~~~~~~
    Yes they are but some of these women are letting doctors play GOD. Who in their right mind would give invetro to a 65 yr old woman?

@Ace
    Oh I know his intentions which is y I said I was being skeptical and for real I don't wanna be married in the next 24 months so Im good with how we have it - He's tryn to lock me down this I know but I'm free spirited and I know I can be me with him for some reason marriage is odd to me :shrugs: I could be your fiance forever and I don't know if it's becuz my first marriage failed or because I don't believe in it!

@Anna
    I didn't know she had invitro you talkin about that Indian woman right?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

@choco can’t we all just get along! lol i’m have snoopy be on the look out.
    Okay Okay :argue: :lol:

@harlem :hug: right in between the girls :lol:

• MissHarlem

Hey Kandi *electric slides with my I LOVE BOOBIES bracelet*

:whistle: "Its like CANDI" Owwwww dont hurt em!

Guess who's bizzack. :danban:

Had to slide into a meeting. What yall tawkin bout? :popcorn:

• West Coast Chick

:pray: ing for Mrs Mariah and NC.. I hope the baby is healthy and happy!!!! yaaayayaayayayaayyaayyaya!

@Laker
    Thanx boo girl it's sooo weird you know how women have to endure the bliss of waiting for your man to finally mature and get it - I wonder if he finally got it now! SMH

• lakercrazy

@choco i agree on that one some men can be a dam project to get them to that point in life :yes:

CFREE says:

ChaCha says:

CFREE says:
    ALL 18inchs courtesy of Indian Remi *slides down the pole and make it

*HOLDING UP A #10…. DO IT AGAIN .. DO IT AGAIN

I have mastered the a$$ *turns around for demonstration*
    October 28, 2010 at 11:14 am
    ************************
    YO ASS DON'T NEED THIS DAMN BUCKET! WHY AM I STILL HOLDIN IT?? :mad:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

cute pic chacha!!!!

@chacha: :hug:

No your picture is cute! @kimip84 :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U942ZUY7aek OHoney

*slides into the room*
    Congrats to Nick and Mariah!!
    Good Morning Family
    KimiP, Choco, Cha-Cha, Yvonne, Ace, Laker, Mirs, MissH, Anna, CandiB, Destinee
    :waves:
    It's almsot Friday!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U942ZUY7aek OHoney

*almost

thanks Kimi :hug:

:waves: @OHONEY

• Anna

@Anna
    I didn’t know she had invitro you talkin about that Indian woman right?
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Actually the Indian woman was 70 when she gave birth. It was IVF.

yvonne79 says:

No your picture is cute! @kimip84 :yes:

Your the one on the far left, no?

HEYY OHONEY ...How you doing Honey?

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Hey OHOney and Harlem...what it do??

*chest bumps*

• http://myspace.com/thegameoncw Bird

Hurray!!! I am so happy for them. I know how tough it is to try to bring life into this world when you are old as the hills. I wish them all the blessings in the world for their growing family.

• Anna

Hey OHoney.

• MissHarlem

OHONEYYYY Hey hun?
    YVONEE *chest bumps* aint chit just wishing the day go by fast.

• MissHarlem

*YVONNE

@Anna
    Ok well Im with you I don't understand getting invitro at the age and that Indian woman couldn't even take care of her own baby! Disturbing I remember that!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Why do ppl keep saying 41 is old I do not feel that way and I didn't feel like that when I was 30...

• lakercrazy

@harlem is u ignoring me :wail: i gets no luv :no:

@ohoney hey chica :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U942ZUY7aek OHoney

So Choco what do you consider old?

yvonne79 says:
    YO ASS DON’T NEED THIS DAMN BUCKET! WHY AM I STILL HOLDIN IT??

I quickly got my chit 2gether afta that roastn u let me have. Had to regain my tru "G" status... *Now back to my Pu$$y poppn on a hand stand*

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

heeeeey Ohoney!!! thanks yvonne79 @chacha yep thats me :)

@Ohoney
    Old for me is a state of mind!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF9wY0kbQ1w ChaCha

Anna you are such a likeable person but your gravi speaks otherwise.. :rofl: Can you see it for yourself? It reminds me of THE ROCK with single raised eyebrow... Do you smell what the ROCK is cookin :rofl: everytime I look at it.

Heyyy Ohoney :waves:

• MissHarlem

:kiss: & hug: LAKKKERRRRR nunca chica nunca :no:

I cant keep up with the roll call Mon-Thurs but tomorrow its on LOL.
    How are you mamas?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

*Now back to my Pu$$y poppn on a hand stand*
    :lol: lemmme see you tootsie roll...

Choco says:
    Old for me is a state of mind!

:claps: PREACH CHOCS.... CAUSE WHEN JAY Z CAME OUT WITH 30 IS THE NEW 20...SHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTTTTTT :rofl:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

ummmmmm where in da hell is brown???

@Cha
    Girl :nono: Imma stay young!

• Phrozen1der

@Candi 18 inch stiletto's you say?? So in essence you're walking around in STILTS which is short for STILeTos right??? :rofl: :hug:

• KrayZKat

Congrats to Mariah and Nick! :yahoo: Great news!

Anyone who wants a baby and give the child everything he/she needs, God bless them!

Phrozen you are amusing :hugs:

• lakercrazy

@harlem oh ok :hug: im doing great this morning, my lil man had his b-day party yesterday and he was sooo happy and emotional. Yay its almost FRIDAY :party:

Girl Imma stay young!

FOREVER YOUNG :rofl: SORRY..I HAD TO DO IT :rofl:

• CFREE

Lunchtime! Someone please take my place on stage

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppc6edC8y_g Ace

Old for me gets "older" as i get "older"

When i was 16 ..i always thought 30 was OLD AS CHIT

when hit my 20s Old got into the 40s..

and now that I'm 27...and about to be out of my 20s Old as reached 50s....(where most my co-workers are)

• Anna

ChaCha says:

Anna you are such a likeable person but your gravi speaks otherwise.. Can you see it for yourself? It reminds me of THE ROCK with single raised eyebrow… Do you smell what the ROCK is cookin everytime I look at it.

~~~~~~~~~~
    I've wondered if Sandy purposely gave me the "Green w/Envy" default. I have been trying for so long to have a real Gravi pic. When I go to Gravatar I can see my chosen pic, click my "G" rating click submit and nothing, I'm The square face Incredible Hulk.

@Cha
    Okay I just had a senior moment y was I trying to remember that song and I wanted to put it but I couldn't remember it :rofl: talk about a walking contradiction :lol:

• Anna

Choco says:

Why do ppl keep saying 41 is old I do not feel that way and I didn’t feel like that when I was 30
    ~~~
    I don't think 41 is old. I do feel that child bearing ends for a reason. Not a good look at the park if Mom is old enough to be the kids great grandmother. It's embarassing to the kid and the mom. With men it doesn't matter we expect them to have babies until they croke.

@Anna
    We agree on childbearing I mean with osteoporosis and chit and babies take away so many of your nutrients it's almost unhealthy to have a child so old...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95EIcIHU20s&feature=player_embedded kingstonn

Nick Cannon, a Dad?
    I'll pass. :coffee:

• candibfly

*stuffs my face with chipotle* we still on this post? :coffee:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

is anyone doing anything exciting this weekend??? I know i'm not LOL

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95EIcIHU20s&feature=player_embedded kingstonn

@ Kimi, I AM. But you guys already know what I'm doing tomorrow. :grin:

@ Candi, omg, I am hooked on Chipotle's burritos!

• MissHarlem

@ CANDI I am having that again for lunch :yahoo:

@ LAKER dame emote's :hug: awww I am sure you made him mucho happy

• candibfly

they are the bomb @kingstonn u hear me?! i usually get a bowl, but i'll get a burrito when i'm extra hungry, or sad...or happy. #teamnoleftovers :cheer:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95EIcIHU20s&feature=player_embedded kingstonn

@ Candi, I had one yesterday and ate the whole damn thing, then got up and ordered another one. SMH.

• OutsidetheBox

I'm so glad she was ready to tell! Congrats Mariah!

Hot gravi @yvonne :thumbsup:

• lakercrazy

@otb and @kingston hey sexy mamas and :yes: chipotle is off the motha floken chain i like that chicken bowl with the black beans dam im gettn hungry again after i just had a spicy chicken sandwich with 20 pickles :lol: from chickfil

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95EIcIHU20s&feature=player_embedded kingstonn

Laker, I swear those spicy chicken sandwiches are gonna kill me one day. I eat them way too much. :(

• ELove

Good Afternoon Everybody (I know, I know I'm LATE...)

@yvonne :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hugs and Kisses to ALL MY Special BOO(s) (Y'all KNOW who you are...)

In My Sexxy-Bedroom Baritone Voice BARELY Above a Whisper
    @MissHarlem
    Hey Baby (How are you Feeling...) I HOPE your day is going well for YOU Baby... Just wanted to express My Deep Affinity for YOU always making me FEEL Warm-n-Tingly Inside... And I want to THANK YOU (For That Feeling...) O.K. Baby :kiss:

• Phrozen1der

@Choco it's just my nature... :hug:

• lakercrazy

@kimgston me too i luv them :(
    @elove :waves: how u doing this mornting???

Im sleep today and its not even 1p here

• ELove

@lakercrazy
    Very Good and YOUR Gravi is making it MUCH Better (Real...) :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF9wY0kbQ1w ChaCha

ELOVE....YOU MISSED OUR TIGGOL BITTIES FUNCTION/INAUGARATION/AWARD CEREMONY :rofl: I HAD MY CASABA MELONS ON DISPLAY FOR A HOT MINUTE ....YOU WERE UNABLE TO BE REACHED :sad: BUT HERE IS A I LOVE BOOBIES BRACELET.... KEEP A BREAST :yes:

• lakercrazy

@elove glad me and the girls can make ur day a lil bit better :lol:

• ELove

@Cha Cha
    I STILL have a Very VIVID picture of Your GRAVI from earlier when you posted it Baby (MF-ing Real...) and MY Memory Rolodex is LIKE "The Matrix" Precise !!! :yes: :rofl:

@lakercrazy :thumbsup:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

*sashays back in the room*

What's poppin in here? I had to leave the morning wood and narcissist post to look for entertainment. Is it here? Please say that it is. Oh, and thanks Elove and OTB for the compliment. I appreciate it.

@Yvonne
    I just did the same thing and no I don't think it's in here :lol:

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom