5 Cent drops in on YouTube Sensation Keenan Cahill

Troubled rapper 50 Cent was a guest on his BFF Chelsea Lately‘s show last night. He dropped in on YouTube sensation Keenan Cahill as he was taping one of his videos backstage. 50 sure knows how to keep the spotlight directed on himself.

In case you’re not familiar, Keenan’s YouTube videos have all gone viral because of his terrible lip syncing of popular hit songs such as Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”.

As you know, Fiddy was rumored to be dating Chelsea Handler. But she squashed that rumor on her Twitter page since we all know it’s just a publicity stunt.

• FloridaChick813

I dont think it was a publicity stunt Sandra, she said they were working on something together! But I did see them out && about together on another website :yes:

No comment on the child!

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

I come back from lunch to this Fiddy ish? :rolleyes:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

Hey Florida

• West Coast Chick

Why is 50 still labeled a “rapper”? shouldn’t he be labeled a socialite by now Auntie? :lol:

@ West , :rofl: Even lady Gaga said he ain’t had a hit since 2006. :lol

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpE9GpqBD60 Ace

why does the kid look like he is like 40…very *RIP* gary colemanish…

• VAALLDAY

50 don’t have shiiiiiiiiid to do…SMH, I think if I could put 2 mil in the back of my trunk I would find something else to interest me besides you tube.

• mirsmommy

We get this chit as a :newpost: ???????

• http://www.myspace.com/importantblackwomen Necelove

Had me bobbin my head!…lol How old is this person??? Anyway he’s funny.

• FloridaChick813

Heyyyy Wut :waves:

and :yes: @WestCoastChick, because he hasnt rapped much of anything as of late.

:rofl: @Ace – BOI STOP!!!!! LOL

• mirsmommy

Somebody needs to clean that damn room.

• FloridaChick813

Wait, Sandra called his a$$ 5 cent!!!!

:shotsfired: && :rofl:

• West Coast Chick

kingstonn says:

@ West , Even lady Gaga said he ain’t had a hit since 2006. :lol

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wjBDrUsKo BROWNSUGAPOET

FLO I’m safe! I was hopin we were gonna have to evacuate so I could bounce! I wanted to start my 4 day weekend early!

• MissHarlem

:wtf: Ok so I am just gonna label this as my attitude of I cant today

:rofl: :rofl: @ 5 cent.

i can’t see videos :coffee:

he looks more like gary shandling to me.

:yawn: i’m gon wait for a different topic.

:lol: @ “5 Cent”

I don’t talk bad about people’s kids so…

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

West Coast Chick says:

I agree! :lol:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

50 looks slow as hell in that first pic (lawd forgive me LOL)

• CFREE

I was hoping for a more entertaining post, but oh wellz :yawn:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

OMG BROWN!!!! :hug: i missed you girl

• West Coast Chick

i wonder what ever happend to that movie he stopped taking steriods for and got all skinny? (kanye)–> :shrug:

KIMMAAYYYYY!!!!!!! :danban:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

mirsmommy says:

Somebody needs to clean that damn room.
    November 9, 2010 at 3:01 pm
    *********************
    I was just about to say somethin about that damn room!

• candibfly

kimi! :dance: *does the routine from janet jackson’s pleasure principle video*

• ELove

I SEE Fiddy is taking his COONING Antics to even NEW HEIGHTS !!! :blink:

@Brown
    Heeyyyyyy Honey Baby !!!

And To MY BOO (THIS Lap is HERE For You Darling BABY…) :kiss:

• FloridaChick813

Kimi and my fav pic :hug:

I knew I shouldn’t have clicked that video… :blink:

:wtf:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

FloridaChick813 says:

Wait, Sandra called his a$$ 5 cent!!!!
    ________________________________- &&

Oh lord I just re read that :rofl: Sandraaaa!

• Milan Millian

is that a kid or a 60 year old man@at the cauasian person in the video???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0 kingstonn

I’m mad that I actually watched this fxckery.

How are you Mr Love

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

ySoSerious says:

I knew I shouldn’t have clicked that video…
    ______________________________

I see you speak chinese FuQ too! You are multi-talented! :lol:

@ candi

With the chair and everything? Get it girl! :thumbsup:

Now do “I Get Lonely”. I’ll even brush out Rhi Rhi’s wig for you and I got a couple cans of oil sheen for it too. :lol:

• Thetruth32

WOW at the video… How old is this little person????

Hello everyone

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpE9GpqBD60 Ace

why the fluck did Benjamin Button just jump in my head…

SMDH :newpost: please…

(sorry god please forgive me for talkin about someone’s child)

• candibfly

@yso yep, the chair, the backflip eerrythang. i think my next routine will be “if i was your girl”

if i was ur girl, the things i’d do to u, i’d make u call out my name and ask who it belongs tooo…but i’m not so i can’t and i won’t but if i was ur girl :whistle:

BABBYYYY :kiss: *sits on lap and starts to grind* Nah let me be good :lol:

• all_canadian

LOL That was soooo funny!

Is that guy developmentally challenged, wow, he sure is a strange little thing.

• candibfly

harlem be as bad as u want *sits down indian style* :popcorn:

• bigtyme

from what i gathered on the show last night he is a kid. w/ his channel having 1995 in the name, i am gathering that is his birth year. chelsea kept calling him a nugget which is what she calls little people.

@ WUT

I’m also fluent in Ebonics and have passable knowledge of Niggarese.

#I’sEdjumacated

• CFREE

:rofl: @ BENJAMIN BUTTON

all_canadian says:

LOL That was soooo funny!

Is that guy developmentally challenged, wow, he sure is a strange little thing.
    ________________________________

:rofl: @ strange little thing. :rofl:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

Looked at the video… He’s not a little as in kid little.. he’s “Follow the yellow brick road” little. Fiddy need to stoppppp it.

:rofl: tis all..

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Wha tha TROLL Hail is going on??? Sandra why you put up this video of this kid who look like he starred in Jacobs Ladder :rofl: at 5 cent tho

• MissHarlem

@ CANDI thats soooooo tempting but the pitchforks and holy water will be thrown so I am gonna be good besides we acted a pure fool in here on Friday!!
    However I would like to grind and just slip on………

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

ySoSerious says:

@ WUT

I’m also fluent in Ebonics and have passable knowledge of Niggarese.

#I’sEdjumacated

:rofl: It’s official… I am done with you! :rofl:
    :kona: *takingYso’sgravitonearesttattooparlor*

Hello @ all_canadian

Fiddy ain’t never been completely right in the head. :no:

Oh, wait, you were talking about Benjamin Button, weren’t you? :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

*sits on lap and starts to grind* Nah let me be good
    :yes: this is good No?

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

:waves:

Hey His!!!

:dead: @ Choco

Jacob’s Ladder?! Daaaaaamn…But you ain’t wrong.

#AcidTripGoneWrong

nope @ WUT…u and these gravis…nope nope nope :nono: lmao

• candibfly

@harlem y’all did act a plum fool on Friday *looks around* while i sat back with my covering virgin eyes and drank pepsi

• Peachizz

This is Hilarious!!!! I got such a good lol from this!!!!

________________________________

:blink: I know she did not just say yall :blink:

But they was actin a pure fool, tho, wasn’t they????

• Man, I just don’t care™

Retards never fail to get a laugh.

• His_Mommy623

mayneeeee Candi, the devil is a liar and u my dear, are the debil! hmph

• ELove

@Choco
    I WAS THINKING (The Same Thing…) :rofl: IT’S a VERY GOOD THING !!! :yes:

• candibfly

@mirs :yes: they was *speaks louder* u know we wouldn’t engage in such types of activity *adjusts halo*

@ MIRS :rofl: @ CANDI thinking she was covering her virgin eyes SMH

• His_Mommy623

*spanks harlem* i’m cold, come snuggle with me shugah

• candibfly

@his how u gon call me that :crying: after all them nights of practicing our routines and playin mall madness and me lending u my favorite pair of british knights u gon do me like that *backflips into the corner*

@ mirs

They sho was, wasn’t they? Especially her, setting the place on fire to destroy evidence and preserve her angelic appearance. :nono:

• Man, I just don’t care™

What yall in here tom bout?
    **pinches ladies on the azzes**

• all_canadian

Haaaaaaay :waves:

• candibfly

@harlem in my mind i was…now if that translated to how i acted i’m not sure :rofl:

candibfly says:

@mirs they was *speaks louder* u know we wouldn’t engage in such types of activity *adjusts halo*
    ___________________________

No, we would not.
    #goodgirlstatus

• MissHarlem

@ CHOCO its a great thing I also said I would slip on his……..

@ YT Man

Is that why you get so many laughs around here? :coffee:

• all_canadian

And that last “haaaay” was to YSoSerious not to Man, I just don’t care!!

:rolleyes:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

His_Mommy623 says:

nope @ WUT…u and these gravis…nope nope nope lmao
    ______________________________
    sorry :kona:

@Yso
    Jacobs Ladder is one of those movies burned into my memory :lol: I was young when I saw that movie it disturbed me

@ELOVE
    :clap: I mean what else is there to talk about except Freaky chit

ySoSerious says:

@ mirs

______________________________________

:blink: Who set the place on fire??????

*scanning the room for Ace*

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

CHOCO its a great thing I also said I would slip on his
    I saw that slip comment it turns me on more when you finish the sentence :lol:

• MissHarlem

The lies that I am reading is faker than Phaedra!!!!

*spoons with my FIANCE*

• candibfly

nice of u to join us :coffee:

• His_Mommy623

@Mirs, u tew are thee debil. ol’ pole sliding ass clapping heffa :rofl:

hey Man :waves:

@Candi u know we tight like Ja Rules eyes bew :hug:

@CHELSEA HANDLER
    “Is that why you get so many laughs around here?”
    _________________________________________________________________________

I regarded as a mature voice of influence and wisdom around here.

• mirsmommy

Heyyyy Man :waves: Where you been???

mirsmommy says:

ySoSerious says:

@ mirs

______________________________________

Who set the place on fire??????

*scanning the room for Ace*

————————————

that’s what i wanna know. whoever it was SHOW UR FACE RIGHT NOW!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

:nono: We burned it down cuz no one wanted to clean up this mess and we did some freaky chit that day :rofl: Oh I wish for my WOLFMAN :rofl:

@ mirs

CANDI did. At least that’s what I heard. I wasn’t even there. :coffee:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Mirs, u tew are thee debil. ol’ pole sliding ass clapping heffa
    ______________________________

:blink: Who, me???? *points at self* Pole slidin and azz clappin???? I’ve never. :no:

@ALL
    “And that last “haaaay” was to YSoSerious not to Man, I just don’t care!! ”
    _______________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ DA FLUCK ???

How you point a nigga out to specifically NOT say “haaaay” to? :shrugs:
    Ol hater.

My Fiance is tha shizznit! *makes out with Harlems whole bawday*

Choco says:

We burned it down cuz no one wanted to clean up this mess and we did some freaky chit that day Oh I wish for my WOLFMAN
    ______________________________

I’m glad you decided to step up and admit to settin the spot on fire. :lol:

@MIRS

Nigga had to work and chit. Had to go to court.

**pinches ladies on the azzes**
    Wow how generous of you :lol:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

@CHELSEA HANDLER
    “Is that why you get so many laughs around here?”
    _________________________________________________________________________

I regarded as a mature voice of influence and wisdom around here.
    ________________________________

WUT?!!! your FuQQery is what? :rofl: *oneofthereasonsIjoinedSRFamily*

@ B-Rad

Uh huh. :coffee:

• His_Mommy623

OMG YSO that damn gravi u had up with the face covered and the shades on damn near killed me..u are a fuggin MESS!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0 kingstonn

How you point a nigga out to specifically NOT say “haaaay” to?
    Ol hater.
    ————————–

ySoSerious says:

@ mirs

CANDI did. At least that’s what I heard. I wasn’t even there.
    _____________________________

:no: Nah, Candi ain’t do that. Choco just said that she did it, so that’s what we ridin wit.

“My Fiance is tha shizznit! *makes out with Harlems whole bawday*”-HIS
    __________________________________________________________________________

**sitting Indian Style**
    :popcorn:

• candibfly

if u weren’t there then u can’t really speak on it :coffee:

don’t let haters get me of my grind, keep my head up i know i’ll be fine, keep fighting until i get there :whistle:

always tryin to bring a sista down *flips hair, grabs my lennie vuiton bag i got at the flea market, slips on my shades, and struts off in my 134 inch heels*

lmao @ choc self-incriminating her damn self :rofl:

@MIRS

Nigga had to work and chit. Had to go to court.
    __________________________________

:blink: What for???? :waiting: And I want da truth ninja.

@ALL
    “And that last “haaaay” was to YSoSerious not to Man, I just don’t care!! ”
    _______________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ DA FLUCK ???

How you point a nigga out to specifically NOT say “haaaay” to?
    Ol hater.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

I’m glad you decided to step up and admit to settin the spot on fire.
    Kool but who was the one about shoot Ace? I mean who brought the gun to the party @YSO @Alboy anyone wanna help with this trivia question? :wink:

@mirs got my back yo

#teamgoodgirl :cheer:

His_Mommy623 says:

lmao @ choc self-incriminating her damn self

:lol: She damn sure did. That’s my girl, and all, but she got issues. She musta forgot that her and Wolfman was almost flame broiled in that bish.

Kingstonnnnn! *smanging it*

• MissHarlem

@ CANDI give Mary and Joseph a fist pump for me with them high azz heels

• ySoSerious

:waves: right back at you a_c.

I sense good things in your future here on Sandra Rose. :yes:

Choco says:

I’m glad you decided to step up and admit to settin the spot on fire.

You did.

• candibfly

but did she really say we tight like ja rule’s eyebrows?! :dead: it’s MURDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *ja rule voice*

@mirs got my back yo

#teamgoodgirl

I got chu. Just be my alibi if I ever happen to need one.

You did.
    The Devil is a liar bish you ran your index finger down your gun and pointed that chit at Ace’s face and Alboy got scared :rofl: :rofl:

• MissHarlem

*returns the kisses and goes to our fav drawer full of fun also walks to the closet and slips on the latex hot pink dress*

candibfly says:

if u weren’t there then u can’t really speak on it

______________________________________

Did yo flippin azz just say Lennie Vuiton?????? :dead:

mirsmommy says:

@mirs got my back yo

#teamgoodgirl

I got chu. Just be my alibi if I ever happen to need one.

—————————-

fa sho :thumbsup: i’m be like huh what? oh yeah she was with me handing out Bibles to the homeless :D

PAGING ALBOY aka Wolfman Please rescue me again :lol:

You did.

:blink: Who me?? *points at self again* I would never. :no: I don’t like violence.

His_Mommy623 says:

Kingstonnnnn! *smanging it*

_______________________________

:rofl: Lemme Smang It girl.

:popcorn: and then what happens next #lookingbrighteyed :rofl:

@CHOCO
    “**pinches ladies on the azzes**
    Wow how generous of you :lol:
    ____________________________________________________________________________

It would be “un-gentlemanly” like for me to allow the nice azzes of all you hoes to go unpinched.

@ His

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

@ candi

You how quickly VICIOUS RUMORS spread. kingstonn the one that said it was you. :yes:

:wink:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Who me?? *points at self again* I would never. I don’t like violence.
    It’s official you are Evilynn you will no longer pull wool over my eyes :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0 kingstonn

@ His, How you like yo eggs girl? Fried or Fertilized?

• candibfly

*side eyeing kingstonn* is this true? LOL

@mirs i couldn’t afford the official louie so i had to get the lennie

candi needs the jaysus :rofl:

um Fiance, dnt forget the warming lube *winks*

and at the rest of ya’ll :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

:shotfired: I will fuk you up don’t be calling me no hoe YT HOMO!

• His_Mommy623

@kingstonn, slips into stretchy pants…definitely not fertilized :rofl:

How you like yo eggs girl? Fried or Fertilized
    I like them both ways :coffee: :lol: and tongue tied :rofl:

• candibfly

y’all gon let him call y’all hoes?!

i know he won’t talm bout me *grabs 12 gauge*

• His_Mommy623

@yso… how dare u pretend that u dunno what im tom’bout :rofl: u had a damn suicide bomber gravi up heffa!

@ Candi.. Is what true?

• His_Mommy623

damn ya’ll letting Man call ya’ll ho’s? *sets mans face on fire* now ur the darkie u always wanted 2 be fool..

• Man, I just don’t care™

Ladies, ladies… allow me to rephrase.
    **rubbin on yall azzes**

“I MEANT to say that it would be an insult for me not to show my appreciation for your lovely bodies with out expressing it physcially with a sweet caress of your bottoms.”
    :thumbsup:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

*sets mans face on fire* now ur the darkie u always wanted 2 be fool..
    ________________________
    :lol: now maybe he can’t get more e-azz oops that was a Stretch I know

@ Choco

I HEARD that ALBoy was the one that almost got bodied for sexing you like a certain posters husband. I just HEARD that though.

That was my night to read bedtime stories to orphans and tuck them into their cots. :coffee:

can get more e-azz

• candibfly

@kingstonn girl i forgot i’m over here watchin man about to get beat the hell down for callin ppl hoes :popcorn:

Choco says:

Who me?? *points at self again* I would never. I don’t like violence.
    It’s official you are Evilynn you will no longer pull wool over my eyes
    ________________________

Comin from the woman whom admitted to arson. :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

:rofl: @ YSO I know but I ain’t no snitch right even tho MIRS was gonna shoot Alboy and Ace :coffee:

• His_Mommy623

@yso, i heard dat chit too…

• candibfly

speaking of such…where are the other guys at *slips on daisy dukes* probably stuck on another post :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Comin from the woman whom admitted to arson
    I didn’t start the actual fire someone else did and WOLFMAN put me over his shoulder and jumped out the window :lol: I wuvs me some wolfman :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Ladies, ladies… allow me to rephrase.
    **rubbin on yall azzes**

___________________________

Say “hoe” one mo time, and I’m gon Loraina Bobbet that azz, and carve the RAT STACKS gang sign on ya forehead. :coffee:

#gangmember

@ His

You the one that told me while we was kissing them precious little orphans goodnight. I don’t know where you heard it from though…

:hurl: :lol:

• candibfly

@mirs i got yo alibi. if they come lookin for u to tell them where u hid his peen i’m say that we was tutoring inner city youth so that they can be empowered and change the world :D

#gangmember
    Need I say more about who brought the gun to the party :lol:

• His_Mommy623

um no, Yso hunney, u told me as we were carrying the elderly from that burning building bew :coffee:

Why mirs a crip today? *ponders*

___________________________________

Fuk it, *grabs the Desert Eagle* :shotsfired: *shoots Choco’s left nipple off.

#snitchesgetstitches

• candibfly

mirs is a thug today! and i love it! *throws on wife better, ****ies, and some house shoes* who set trippin?!

_________________________________

And I was helping feed the homeless :coffee:

His_Mommy623 says:

Why mirs a crip today? *ponders*
    _________________________

:no: I’m more like the RAT STACKS version of Zorro.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

*shoots Choco’s left nipple off.

#snitchesgetstitches
    :blink: Looks a left nipple whew still there brings left boob to WOLFMAN to :lick: my superficial wound :rofl:

@ His

Right, right. That old man that we saved was a janitor at the club. THAT’s how I heard. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpE9GpqBD60 Ace

@mir

*pulls up in a black on black tahoo with tinted windows*\

whats gonna chick…we got some work lined up for us?

• His_Mommy623

*throws on button up but only buttons the first button and ties my rag on my head* i got cho back mirs!

______________________________________

:lol: Choco.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

*throws on wife better, ****ies, and some house shoes* who set trippin?!
    :rofl: house shoes

Ace says:

@mir

*pulls up in a black on black tahoo with tinted windows*\

whats gonna chick…we got some work lined up for us?
    _____________________________

Choco done told on us. That azz needs to get handled.
    *grabbin the rope, lye, duct tape, and shovel*

*pulls up in a black on black tahoo with tinted windows*\

whats gonna chick…we got some work lined up for us?
    FUK all yall got her back for she cutting shanking and shooting mofo’s DROPS MIC walks out :rofl:

His_Mommy623 says:

_____________________________

:lol: Nah, ladies, throw on your “sexy bish” gear. That’s how you catch the mofos slippin. :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Choco done told on us. That azz needs to get handled.
    *grabbin the rope, lye, duct tape, and shovel*
    Secret unknown to my assailants I’m a werewolf now since being bit last FRIDAY ROOOOAAAAARRRRRR nathan can hurt me :rofl:

*pulls up in a black on black tahoo with tinted windows*\

whats gonna chick…we got some work lined up for us?

:hater:

Choco says:

Choco done told on us. That azz needs to get handled.
    *grabbin the rope, lye, duct tape, and shovel*

*loads the guns with silver bullets*

• His_Mommy623

oh fine @Mirs *throws on liquid latex neon green body suit and my trusty stilts*

@ mirs

I don’t want none of that stew then. :no:

“Hmm…Why this stuff taste so short and pale?”

“I don’t know. All I know is that nice lady over there said it was kosher and to not leave a drop behind.” :lol:

*passes MIRS a whole box of silver bullets*

• AWESOME ARSENAL

I could be wrong but didn’t little dude star in “Willow”

ySoSerious says:

@ mirs

I don’t want none of that stew then.

“Hmm…Why this stuff taste so short and pale?”

MissHarlem says:

*passes MIRS a whole box of silver bullets*

Thanks bew :hug:

*loads guns to go lookin for Choco*

• His_Mommy623

oh! theres my bew…where u go shugah? all in the middle of cuddle time?

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

I could be wrong but didn’t little dude star in “Willow”
    ______________________________

No you did not come in here with that!!!! :dead:

Hello @ AWESOME

You good for a drive by comment, ain’t ya? :lol:

Yo, mirs, we recruiting?

Dammmn Harlem I thought we was cool – putting Harlem on Werewolf Visit List

• candibfly

there’s a new post up :)

:hater:
    What do you expect the whole fukn post is out to kill me :rofl:

there’s a new post up

It’s whack, tho.

• AWESOME ARSENAL

vroom VROOM skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@Candi
    I know that post is dry as hail I got the chit playing in the background and not listening to it I think I’m going to BBW to buy some new fragrances

ySoSerious says:

Yo, mirs, we recruiting?
    _____________________________

Yea, but we beatin fools in.

• candibfly

@mirs most of them were :crying: i be talkin bout non post related things

• His_Mommy623

um choc, pls remove my bews name from that list…she got that good good. i need her alive n chit

vroom VROOM skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    What does this mean :think:

Choco says:

What do you expect the whole fukn post is out to kill me

I’ll let you live if you buy me 4 pairs of boots. :)

OH NAHHHH NAHHHH WHATS MAH NAME *dutty wines* i’s bored =/

@His
    IDK she giving out silver bullets and chit I thought we was kool bish turned on me :lol:

vroom VROOM skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    What does this mean
    ________________________________

He did a drive by comment that killed me. :lol: Get that mind out the gutter.

• MissHarlem

@ CHOCO we cool and all but when you start snitching I gotta take care for my girls.

No Prob @ MIRS :hug:

Fiance you left me in the middle of cuddle time to put on your green latex dress remember.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

I’ll let you live if you buy me 4 pairs of boots.
    _________________________
    :yes: and since you didn’t say from where I’m hitting up the thrift store nawww for your GOOD WILL :rofl:

• His_Mommy623

*straddles Harlem* neva that…*makes out with ur bewbs*

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

He did a drive by comment that killed me. Get that mind out the gutter.
    Bish you know me too well and I still don’t know what type of sexual connotation that would have I was hoping :rofl:

:nono: I’m no snitch I set the record straight :grin:

@ mirs

(swings aluminum bat)

I’m ready if AWESOME is.

Choco says:

I’ll let you live if you buy me 4 pairs of boots.
    _________________________

:lol: Nah mofo, I’ll tell you where to get them from.

Choco says:

He did a drive by comment that killed me. Get that mind out the gutter.

I’m no snitch I set the record straight
    ____________________________________

I know, you was damn sure hoping you could find a sexual connotation. :lol:

You’s a snitch. You be 50 Centin on us. :lol:

• MissHarlem

*I am soooo in :heart: make sure you get that spot*

ySoSerious says:

@ mirs

(swings aluminum bat)

I’m ready if AWESOME is.
    _________________________

You brangin out bats???? :lol: Wait, who you swangin the bat at???

Im not SNITCH DAMMIT :shotsfired: :lol:

Sexual ERUPTION #SnoopDogg

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpE9GpqBD60 Ace

“Choco says:

Choco done told on us. That azz needs to get handled.
    *grabbin the rope, lye, duct tape, and shovel*

————————————————————————-

something deep down inside me alway knew that ***** was crayz..should of never sent her no ***k shots…

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@Yso
    I stays ready baby. Hop in the car real quick while I bend a couple corners. You can crack that Henny in the back seat while we figure out how we gone do this.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpE9GpqBD60 Ace

@mirs

if you can get Choco and YsO over to the vacant asap…i got a plan.

Ace says:

“Choco says:

Choco done told on us. That azz needs to get handled.
    *grabbin the rope, lye, duct tape, and shovel*
    Secret unknown to my assailants I’m a werewolf now since being bit last FRIDAY ROOOOAAAAARRRRRR nathan can hurt me ”

————————————————————————-

_______________________________

:blink: You sent out cawk shots??????

Ace says:

@mirs

if you can get Choco and YsO over to the vacant asap…i got a plan.

:yes: I can get Choco there wit no prob, but Yso know how to run and hide on folks.

• candibfly

@mirs he did and apparently we weren’t on the distribution list :blink:

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

@Yso
    __________________________

Heyyyy Awesome :waves:

*seductively whispers in your ear* Don’t trust Yso, she gon tell on you like she did me and Ace. :no:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

This chit right here mane this chit rite here :rofl:

candibfly says:

@mirs he did and apparently we weren’t on the distribution list
    ___________________________

I see. :mad: Do we need to handle Ace along wit Choco’s azz????

@Ace
    Don’t make me seduce you k boo I’ve been easy on you thus far :wink:

TEAMPRETTY****SHOTS

@mirs u know i’m down! *turns up c-murder*

fcuk them other niggas cause i ride for my niggas :whistle:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Do we need to handle Ace along wit Choco’s azz????
    ________________________
    :hater: Its all about strategy :yes:

@ mirs

She sure does. :yes:

But I’m riding dirty with AWESOME now so I ain’t meeting you OR Ace nowhere w/o backup. :no:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

:think: I haven’t seduced anyone in awhile that can be an entertaining challenge some times mmmmm

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpE9GpqBD60 Ace

@mir..

oh you gonna turn on me when we get to them all handled in the vacants..of that so…..soo..

GANGSTA! :claps:

cawk shots????!?!?!?!!?!

@mirs u know i’m down! *turns up c-murder*

fcuk them other niggas cause i ride for my niggas
    _______________________________

:danban: *real G’s don’t dance, they boogie*

@BROWN

HEEEEEEEEEEEY THERE!
    :thumbsup:

• ySoSerious

SOMEBODY sure is trigger happy around here.

(ducks down in the passenger seat of AWESOME’S car)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpE9GpqBD60 Ace

damn we woke brown up…

@Brown

Nothing going on here…move along… great new post up …

• Ms. Thickness

DID ANYBODY SAY CAWK SHOTS? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HEY ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpE9GpqBD60 Ace

What’s goin on thickness…how are you?

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@Yso
    “What you doin with a fluckin bat?!? Knives and bats are no good boo, looks too personal to the police. Grab that thang out the glovebox, you know what to do with one of those?

DID ANYBODY SAY CAWK SHOTS? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HEY ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE
    ___________________________
    :lol: Pretty****Y what they call him :lol:

• candibfly

where are these mythical peen shots? :blink:

@ Man
    how goes it
    have you stayed out of trouble

• candibfly

*looks around and adjusts halo* not that i want to see them or anything (but forreal where they at?)

Ace
    dont worry, Im not gonna ask to see your peen

:shotsfired:

“I don’t bust back… cause I shoot fiiiiiirst.”-Lil Wayne
    **not sure what’s goin on but everyone pullin out weapons and chit**

• His_Mommy623

BUH-ROWNNNNNNNNNNNNNTOWNNNNNNNNN hey mama :hug: sorry 2 hear about what happened bew.. u were missed but i understand why..

@Candi
    It’s worth looking at and :dead: at Thick and her fake azz innocence :lol:

• candibfly

i’m not fancy, can someone teach me how to cross out words and bold them and italicize them and sh1t :ashamed: i need to keep up with the joneseses

is that thickums? :hug:

@BROWN
    “how goes it
    have you stayed out of trouble”
    __________________________________________________________________________

It goes well. It appears that during my absence there was some unfortunate shenanigans that occured.

Naturally, I had no part in any way of the mentioned incident.

• Ms. Thickness

IM FINE NOW P.M.

CANDI,BROWN AND MIRS THEY ARE NICE PICS

• MissHarlem

*rolls eyes extremely hard* I just know I spoke and even danced for you earlier but I understand that you may be busy so again :danban: (really doing the whop)

@ AWESOME

Okay baby. I got it.

(grabs a couple extra clips, puts in gold toof and pulls bandana down over face)

We ridin’ or what?

wtf ACE… let u not speak again *sharpens shank*

• Ms. Thickness

HEY HISSY POO…I CAME OUT OF LURKING CAUSE OF YSO AND THE MENTION OF CAWK SHOTS. :lol:

• candibfly

>:( who all seen these pics?! i feel so left out :crying: stop talking about them cause i ain’t seen em (someone email me :whistle:)

@CANDI
    I just emailed you some instructions.
    :kiss:

• Ms. Thickness

@Candi
    It’s worth looking at and :dead: at Thick and her fake azz innocence
    _________________________________________________________

DONT JUDGE ME YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE :wink: <——— INNOCENT FACE

CawkSHOT ACE :lol:

:wink: @ Thick yeah I don’t know your life :lol:

• Ms. Thickness

MAN EMAIL ME INSTRUCTIONS AS WELL CAUSE I DONT HAVE A CLUE

@ B-Rad

Put that shyt down before you hurt yourself. This here’s business for real gangstas.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wjBDrUsKo BROWNSUGAPOET

Thanks His, it’s nice to know I was thought of!

Thickums you saw the pee pee too?????

• His_Mommy623

dnt feel bad candi, i havent seen shyt either

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

i’m back now smh these people gon make me choke somebody out >:(

• candibfly

well that wasn’t the email i was lookin for but thanks boo boo :love:

• Ms. Thickness

BROWNIE..YESSSS I DID

• His_Mommy623

@brown, now that ur back in the game, pls be at dance practice 2morrow. we have a talent show guhl!

**pistol whips YSO**

• candibfly

@his wtf is up with that. they jealous! (iono of what but that makes me feel better to say)

• His_Mommy623

kimiiiii *pop locks and throws in a bit of the dougie* how u be bew?

@CANDI
    “well that wasn’t the email i was lookin for but thanks boo boo
    :love:
    _____________________________________________________________________________

:kiss:
    :bootypinch:
    I got anotha email for ya too. ;)

Ace says:

@mir..

GANGSTA!
    ____________________________

I’m sorry bew, you a ryder and all, but you sent the snitch cawk shots.

His
    I stay ready!!!!
    I’m gone turn this mutha out!
    *cues MC Hammer music*

**pistol whips YSO**

————————————

:dead: where did that come from?! bury me in my chinchilla fur thong and make sure my hair is in a side ponytail with my bangs swooped across the front of my forehead

• His_Mommy623

mhm @ candi…keep the dusty ass pants pickles! me and candi will find peen pics in nyc this weekend aooowww!

• candibfly

kimi i did an elaborate greeting for u on another post. i don’t remember what i did but it was fire.

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@Yso
    So check it baby, I got some of the little dudes with the master key to Camrys so we got a couple cars stashed around. **pulls into alley where first car was stashed and gets behind Yso to make sure she holdin right**
    Watch that trigger, that thang will empty if you hold it down.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wjBDrUsKo BROWNSUGAPOET

So thickums on a scale of 1-10 and 12 being the longest err um best what would ur rating be

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

@Yso
    _________________________

Now do you see why you can’t trust her???? She still wet behind the ears with this chit. :lol:

His_Mommy623 says:

———————————————-

*shakes boobs* u know it!

i’m single are u single yeahhhhh and i like to mingle :whistle:

• ySoSerious

**Slits YT Man’s throat and pulls his tongue down his throat and out the hole in his neck**

Like I said… :coffee:

**pistol whips YSO**

____________________________

You are sooooo my dude right now. :lol:

• His_Mommy623

we have a few new dance team members since u been away Brown…we shall whip em into shape tho

• candibfly

i don’t see anything in my email :pc:

**pistol whips YSO**

@Brown and Hiss Ace has a goldmember :rofl: #AustinPowers

• Ms. Thickness

BROWN BETWEEN 8 AND 9…SMOOTH AND CIRCUMSIZED.

@KIMI
    _____________________________________________________________________________

:claps:
    WHAT AN ENTRANCE!!! BRAVO BRAVO!!
    ENCORE!! ENCORE!!

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

@candi i saw it too and couldn’t wait to respond but the man was on me like OJ is on white women! smh today is def a go home and drink a whole bottle of wine night :(

WELL DAMN *making it rain on Kimi’s talented ass*

Like I said…
    ________________________
    :lol: LoveHateRELATIONSHIP

well dayum Kimi!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

*claps booty drops into a split then picks it back up while eating a banana*”
    Oooohhh do it again please :lol: teach me that chit

• Man, I just don’t care™

“*shakes boobs* u know it! “-candi
    __________________________________________________________________________

drooling and mesmerized
    :shocked:

• candibfly

*throws kimi some $10 bills* :whispers: i’m gon need those back tho, i’m just frontin :wink:

I decided to nvr log on to SR AGAIN! Goodbye all *borrows candis hover round*

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

@KIMI
    “HEEEEEY HIS, FLO, THICK, KINGSTONN, CANDI, CHOCO, and anyone else i missed *claps booty drops into a split then picks it back up while eating a banana*”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

WHAT AN ENTRANCE!!! BRAVO BRAVO!!
    ENCORE!! ENCORE!!

—————————————-

:rofl: I can only do it once in a quarter my legs don’t work like they used to

• candibfly

@man i know u are *flips my shirley temple curls and flings glitter everyone*

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Cawk shots? :blink:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

BROWN BETWEEN 8 AND 9…SMOOTH AND CIRCUMSIZED.
    Surely you give him no justice :rofl: mention the color and curve appeal :rofl: pooor Accce boo if you are lurking we are complimenting you!

um yvonne :blink:

• Ms. Thickness

DAMN KIMI…THAT GIRL THERE GOOD :claps:

Ms. Thickness says:

BROWN BETWEEN 8 AND 9…SMOOTH AND CIRCUMSIZED.
    ___________________________

:wtf: @ Ace. Me and Candi ain’t get no pics!!!!!!!!!!

@KIMI
    “WHAT AN ENTRANCE!!! BRAVO BRAVO!!
    ENCORE!! ENCORE!!

—————————————-
    I can only do it once in a quarter my legs don’t work like they used to”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

**pulls out big bill benjamin**
    Can you make that azz :claps: ?

• candibfly

damn she just stole my wheels! :blink: *hits the disable button*

:clap: for Kimi!!!!

• Ms. Thickness

ACE DIDNT DIRECTLY SEND THEM TO ME..I HAD A INDIVIDUAL SEND THEM TO ME.

**pulls out big bill benjamin**
    Can you make that azz
    :lol: gotta pay to play :wink:

• His_Mommy623

um candi, u need 2 charge this granny chair *slides out on heelys ala usher (when he could dance)*

• candibfly

how u got benjamins and my rush card over here gettin declined :coffee:

um yvonne :blink:
    :rofl: So much different chit occuring at once smdh

no matter the method me and mirs ain’t got sh1t in our inboxes! :blink:

• His_Mommy623

excuse u Mirs. u mean, u candi and mydamnself hasnt received nan ho uh uh #trinasvoice

candibfly says:

how u got benjamins and my rush card over here gettin declined

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Wow, it’s so much violence in here….

*Backs out towards the entrance and runs, tripping over Candi’s hoover round…*

WHAT IN THEE HAIL!
    I miss everything!
    I’m hurt that my fellow sisters didnt send me no dayum email but I see how yall are!

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

@KIMI
    “WHAT AN ENTRANCE!!! BRAVO BRAVO!!
    ENCORE!! ENCORE!!

—————————————-
    I can only do it once in a quarter my legs don’t work like they used to”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

**pulls out big bill benjamin**
    Can you make that azz ?
    —————————————————

well since you asked nicely *pulls up my uniform top looks back at Man to see if he’s watching, makes it clap, grabs the big bill benjamin and pays candi back*

candibfly says:

no matter the method me and mirs ain’t got sh1t in our inboxes!
    _________________________

Add His to that list. Me, Candi, nor His got no damn pics sent to us, and we on ya team @Ace.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

um yvonne
    So much different chit occuring at once smdh
    November 9, 2010 at 4:04 pm
    *****************
    Girl! She got that ill mouthpiece folk… :lol:

• candibfly

i just got that thang candy painted! yvonne u know u ride or die, we deal with this on a daily basis!

whats going on in here

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

WHAT IN THEE HAIL!
    I miss everything!
    _______________________________

They holdin out on us. Heffas.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wjBDrUsKo BROWNSUGAPOET

Kimi can I get a freebie?!?!?!?!

• candibfly

@kimi my girl! let’s have dinner and dinner moscato with our pinky up with this benjamin :yahoo:

@CANDI
    “how u got benjamins and my rush card over here gettin declined ”
    _________________________________________________________________________

My bad baby. Ima have to get a new Rush Card cause I think the magnetic strip messed up on the back. :yes:
    I KNOW I got money on there tho.
    :kiss:

;) at Kimi… :whispering: girl you keep on making that thing clap, I got something for ya…

• His_Mommy623

@brown, dnt feel bad none of these heffas ever email me *weeps*

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

anything for you pretty round brown :kiss:

AL B they’re discussin Ace’s peen
    would you care to send me yours?????

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

———————————————–

can we use real wine glasses this time instead of the red plastic cups we stole from work?

@Alboy
    OMG Wolfman Mirs effn attacked me in here today and had Ace and YSO tryn to do a drive by but I told them you turned me into a werewolf and they couldn’t hurt me then Harlem passes silver bullets to Mirs :lol: HELLLLLPPPP :rofl:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

AL B they’re discussin Ace’s peen
    would you care to send me yours?????

———————————–

and what is it that u have for her? :blink:

*slides over to AL* see this sh1t is what i’m talm bout.

Nah and Im out of here

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wjBDrUsKo BROWNSUGAPOET

See Kimi I like your attitude and because you were willin to entertain me for free I’m gon dip into my stash i got buried in my backyard for you!

@ Man

• candibfly

@kimi we gon do it big today! real glass! (but only one glass of wine a piece :ashamed:)

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

———————————–

and what is it that u have for her?

*slides over to AL* see this sh1t is what i’m talm bout.
    ————————————————————-

candi i don’t wanna be a side ho…can’t we all just be happy together

@Alboy
    OMG Wolfman Mirs effn attacked me in here today and had Ace and YSO tryn to do a drive by but I told them you turned me into a werewolf and they couldn’t hurt me then Harlem passes silver bullets to Mirs HELLLLLPPPP
    __________________________

:nono: ALBoy is with us, right AlBoy????? *bats lashes, flashes boobs, and gives him an azz shot*

Right ALBoy?????

Meerkat it dont hurt to ask

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpE9GpqBD60 Ace

*aint say chit for fear of being shanked by his*

*picks up my Donald Goines novel* i hate all ya’ll

and OHoney left her life size cut out of tiny in the dumpster out back… I’m gawn have 2 email that heffa, she aint slick!

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

HOLD UP! Can I get added to the email distribution list if we’re sending pictures?? :pc:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Meerkat it dont hurt to ask
    ___________________________

It damn sure don’t. :lol:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

candibfly says:

@kimi we gon do it big today! real glass! (but only one glass of wine a piece )

———————————————–
    okay I can deal with that…i mean i can get out there and make some more money so we can get a bottle..im jussayin

Ace says:

*aint say chit for fear of being shanked by his*
    _______________________________

Damn gettin shanked. Send us a pic, or get e-shot in the azz cheek.

• His_Mommy623

@Ace, ur ass aint getting ur pen back either…im disappointed in u…just cuz choco is a freak-a-lik dnt mean she should have all thee exclusives nigga!

i asked already yvonne :no:

kimi i ain’t eem worryin bout that *points to self* see all this here. i’m gon be alright *flips my microbraids*

@Alboy
    :rofl: running off cuz someone asked for peen shot :lol: he a good ol boy

• His_Mommy623

um Mirs, u been awfully loose lately *shocked face* pls continue. for i am proud :clap:

:rofl: How do you think I keep them interested :lol: :wink:

night :wave:

His_Mommy623 says:

___________________________

“You gotta use what you got, to get what you want.” :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Send us a pic, or get e-shot in the azz cheek.
    ___________________________

Wolfman is no longer he is now Alboy to me I really like him as Wolfman :lol:

:waves: Candi

night

night????? you leavin for the day??? lucky heffa. :cya:

• His_Mommy623

um, this black lady on the orajel commercial rly makes me made…who gets this damn animated over tootache gel? and for the record i used orajel and it did NOT tell my pain YOUR DONE!

slides over to AL* see this sh1t is what i’m talm bout
    ______________________________________________________
    Whats up mrs chocolate now and later (cause you nasty)

@BROWN
    “I believe I have more game than you! I get it for free but you gotta pay!!!!!!!!!”
    _________________________________________________________________________

Maybe. But you know a nigga don’t get cut no breaks when it’s time to pay for something. :shrugs:

oops mad*

Choco says:

Send us a pic, or get e-shot in the azz cheek.
    ___________________________

Wolfman is no longer he is now Alboy to me I really like him as Wolfman

That comment was to Ace, but AlBoy better get on board, or he could get shot in the azz cheek, too.

OMG Y Alboy go in the TI post and say “whats goin on in here” :rofl: :rofl:

byeeeeeee Candilicious :waves:

I with you mirs….facetimemafia

343 comments? :no:

@AL
    “slides over to AL* see this sh1t is what i’m talm bout
    ______________________________________________________
    Whats up mrs chocolate now and later (cause you nasty)”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :blink: ???
    :warning:

I think you mistakenly referred to Mrs. Man, I just don’t care™ as “nasty.” I’ll allow you to amend your statement.

• ALBoy

oh i was like i dont know whats going on but i think i might like it no duke pics for me facetime

His
    I was sooo mad at her hair!

So Al B where are you located

• His_Mommy623

@brown, im just mad at her period…she looks like a bulldog =/

@AL
    “slides over to AL* see this sh1t is what i’m talm bout
    ______________________________________________________
    Whats up mrs chocolate now and later (cause you nasty)”
    ___________________________________________________________________________
    ¿¿¿ ???
    _________________________________________________________________
    Ammended to DELICIOUS sorry for the mistake

Yall are funny Im going to BBW to buy some lotion I’ll be baccck

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0 kingstonn

@ his, who looks like a bulldog?

Ammended to DELICIOUS sorry for the mistake
    Well maybe I can wait :rofl: :popcorn: Niccas in her marking e-territory huh

• Ms. Thickness

His_Mommy623 says:

______________________________________________

HELL I TOOK PEROCET, BC POWDER AND USED ORAGEL AND MY SH_IT WASNT DONE

Bham ALABAMA

I with you mirs….facetimemafia
    ________________________

Okay, just makin sure.

• ALBoy

@choco not marking anything im cool with everybody

@ ALBoy

(gets out the boxing gloves in anticipation)

:popcorn:

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@His Mommy
    I saw that commercial and that shyt stuck in my head. I was walkin around sayin “You’re Done” just like ol girl for no dam reason. My girl thought/thinks I’m retarded but little shyt like that is funny as hell to me.

• ALBoy

especially mrs sugar momma cause she sweet and sticky

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

choco not marking anything im cool with everybody
    Oh k… I wasn’t really talkin about you tho… you seem so different from last week where did your sense of humor go #justaskin

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpE9GpqBD60 Ace

*shuts the door cause aint no running back up in this house*

• ALBoy

it still the same i guess you cant hear it in my typing is all i was actually trying to be Facetious

@ALBOY
    “¿¿¿ ???
    _________________________________________________________________
    “Ammended to DELICIOUS sorry for the mistake”
    __________________________________________________________________________

:warning:

I’m sorry, but that word is also unacceptable. Provided below is a “Man, I just don’t care™” list of:
    “Approved Adjectives Men Can Use To Describe Candibfly”

1. Chaste
    2. Reserved
    3. Honorable
    4. Lady-Like
    5. Conservative
    6. Dignified
    7. Wholesome
    8. Virtuous
    9. Virginal
    10. Innocent

Now, please select one of the ten words approved on the list.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

It’s all good I think that’s y most of use emoticons cuz we have fell victim to being lost in translation… and Im not telling you to use them…

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Now, please select one of the ten words approved on the list.
    Idiot Savant :lol: but I love his stupid azz

@YSO
    “Don’t apologize for chit. YT Man ain’t got no e-claim on candi or anybody else around here.

(gets out the boxing gloves in anticipation)
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Shouldn’t you be eating crayons somewhere?

Stay in your place when grown folk are talking. Chit like this is how retards like you wind up dropped off in a orphanage.

@ YT Man

How you still typing bullchit with your tongue hanging out yo neck?

• ALBoy

@man i pick # ****nified thanks i didnt want to step out of bounds my bad main

@YSO
    “How you still typing bullchit with your tongue hanging out yo neck?”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Cause your retarded azz is the only person that uses their tongue to type.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Shouldn’t you be eating crayons somewhere?

I was waiting for your comeback :rofl:

• ySoSerious

No, crayon sammiches is for them hoes you like to hit and quit. Only somebody short bus slow would let you touch them. :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

No, crayon sammiches is for them hoes you like to hit and quit.
    Yall azzes gonna make me ride this next hour out in this bish

@YSO SERIOUS
    “No, crayon sammiches is for them hoes you like to hit and quit. Only somebody short bus slow would let you touch them.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

• ALBoy

@ choco you enjoying yourself huh

@AL BOY
    “i pick # ****nified thanks i didnt want to step out of bounds my bad main”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Your spelling is incorrect so therefore it won’t be allowed. Watch yo step nigga.

• ALBoy

Watch yo step nigga relax son

• ySoSerious

Hmm…Someone certainly is touchy this fine afternoon. :coffee:

@YSO

(gets out the boxing gloves in anticipation)
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Shouldn’t you be eating crayons somewhere?

________________________

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@YSO SERIOUS
    ______________________________________________________
    November 9, 2010 at 4:43 pm
    *********************
    Hahahaha…Rose Art crayons were sufficient enough :lol:

#teaminstigatinass

@mirs whats is this tomfoolery about :coffee: Orange crush

• Man, I just don’t care™

….ol “thundercat” azz nigga….

• ALBoy

:rofl: rose art are the worst I appreciate your humor as well as your gravi change yvonne

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@ALBoy: You need some water. You’ve been drinking soda all damn day!!!!

• ALBoy

@ Man Yeah thats me did you watch 8 mile or something last night you trippin dude. you win you the ethuginest of them all

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Damn Rose Art crayons be oily as hell! Getting on EVERYTHING besides the paper..:rofl: I’m thru for the day, I have to study…..y’all take care!
    :cya:

• ALBoy

yvonne i drank some water this am in the brown gums post

<——Really YT Man

All this is just the release of pent up nerd rage. It'll pass. :coffee:

@YVONNE
    “You prolly gave that azz up for a crayon sammich. Don’t even be Crayola Crayons. SMH.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    Hahahaha…Rose Art crayons were sufficient enough

#teaminstigatinass
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Her azz was tooted and booted in first grade art class and chit.
    Everything white and sticky ain’t Elmer’s glue Yso. :no:

• ALBoy

peace out yvonne im am about to fill up the water bottle just for you :coffee: <===water

@AL
    I’m just fuggin around. bored.

figured that @ man

where are the women?

ALBoy says:

@mirs whats is this tomfoolery about
    ___________________________

:no: you know @Man is super-duper jealous when it comes to his e-bew Candi. He done gave her his platinum Rush Card and errythang. :lol:

@ ALBoy

You were just talking to one. I think s/he paused to change tampons.

• ALBoy

yea i was really expecting back lash from last week i’ll step back since he paying teamifitaintfreeitaintworthit

disgusting tampon talk gross

• ySoSerious

I’m not the one having my period all over a blog.

________________________

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

OOOOOH CHIT went to Bath and Body Works and come back to this hmph someone or some persons need to :hump: :wink:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

choco you enjoying yourself huh
    Always boo Always

____________________________________

:lol: I agree.

@ Choco

I think ALBoy went home. :coffee:

where you at mirs

ySoSerious says:

@ Choco

I think ALBoy went home.
    _________________________

@Yso
    He lurking still in this post and the other or posting – girl you and Man are a riot I swear yall like another underneath all that :argue: :wink:

where you at mirs
    __________________________

Right here. :)

ySoSerious says:

I’m not the one having my period all over a blog.
    —————————————————–
    :blink:
    Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

@MIRS
    “you know @Man is super-duper jealous when it comes to his e-bew Candi. He done gave her his platinum Rush Card and errythang.”
    __________________________________________________________________________

“A diamond means forever”

“A Platinum Rush Card means you’re mine.”

kingstonn says:

ySoSerious says:

I’m not the one having my period all over a blog.
    —————————————————–

Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

She was tawkin bout @Man

im still here i still have a hour selling these oranges on the freeway

@ Choco

Under all the arrogance and bullchit, you mean? :coffee:

@MIRS
    __________________________________________________________________________

“A diamond means forever”

“A Platinum Rush Card means you’re mine.”
    _______________________________________

:lol: We know bew, we know. :lol: You be all gentlemanly and chit, too.

im still here i still have a hour selling these oranges on the freeway

• ALBoy

isnt yso the one he @man says looks like his sister?

@CHOCO
    “girl you and Man are a riot I swear yall like another underneath ”
    _______________________________________________________________________

:nono:
    I bet she’s fat AND white.

@Yso
    Girl yes becuz you two stay in banter :sideye: :lol:

• ySoSerious

You selling oranges while posting? I see your talents extend beyond what you displayed last Friday. :thumbsup:

ALBoy says:

isnt yso the one he @man says looks like his sister?

:no: I think that was Cha Cha.

@Yso
    Girl yes becuz you two stay in banter :sideye:
    ____________________________

:lol: All the time.

• ALBoy

I was in TX and dude was selling squares of grass on the side of the rode and funeral flowers real talk hustling at its finest

@Man
    Shudddu up you know you thinks she’s cute!

@Al
    Hail if I know damn nicca you be up on them lurking skillz :thumbsup:

@AL BOY
    “isnt yso the one he @man says looks like his sister?

I think that was Cha Cha.”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Cha Cha has to be related to me. My Daddy is a pimp so there’s a possibility.

@ YT Man

You steady trying to find something to have in common, huh? :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

what you displayed last Friday.
    That’s becuz last Friday he was Wolfman a whole other character :coffee:

• ALBoy

oh okay mirs i just remember him saying something like that

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

You steady trying to find something to have in common, huh?
    :lol: I know I’m gonna be throwing a e-wedding for yall I had two years ago on NB and my e hubby was foine LOL

wth is goin on :rofl:

@CHOCO
    “Shudddu up you know you thinks she’s cute!”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

:no:
    No one knows what she looks like but I bet she looks like a deformed Whoopi Goldberg… only white.

@ Choco

Not unless you have a shotgun.

• ALBoy

what skills last friday i madam am a distingushed man of honor and the highest morals i am unsure of the talents of which you speak

• candibfly

AL was in the corner with me and mirs reading the Bible *adjusts halo*

@ choco team alteregobutnotreallythatsmeallthetime

_________________________

:lol: You ain’t lyin.

@YSO
    “You steady trying to find something to have in common, huh?”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Shut up retard.

@ ALBoy

Is memory loss a side effect of “the full moon change”? :lol:

@Man and YSO
    Uh yeah okay :rolleyes:
    Candi girl I can’t even begin to explain what has transpired :lol:

@AL
    Okay boo you are just to swell for me! It wasn’t you anyway I said it was a total different character WOLFMAN….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0 kingstonn

Soon as 5 comes, i’m leaving this class and going straight to happy hour. Margaritas and Enchiladas… :yes:

[dont mind me]

@KINGSTON

What are you wearing?

@choc i read it :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Is memory loss a side effect of “the full moon change”?
    Chile please leave Alboy all to himself :lol:

Choco says:

You steady trying to find something to have in common, huh?
    _________________________________

:lol: I’ll be the photographer.

S/N *whispers to Choco* They need to just e-fcuk and get it over with :lol:

*pokes ur eyes out* :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0 kingstonn

@ Man, What am i wearing where?

@ YT Man

Great comeback.

Quit huffing White Out and maybe you could do a little better than that. :coffee:

• ALBoy

@ choco i think role play is a good way to meet new friends is all
    @Yso unfortunatly i cant forget anything even when i try

• candibfly

@kingstonn have 23 shots of patron for me tonight :)

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

i’m leaving this class and going straight to happy hour.
    _________________________
    :cosign: this I will be having one right in my room watching tv :lol: I love happy hour at home

@Candi
    :rofl: girl they had me dyin between Man, Al and Yso :lol:

@KINGSTON
    “What am i wearing where?”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

There are SOOO many things I can say to this… but I meant when you go out later for happy hour.

*pokes ur eyes out*
    ________________________

:lol: Whose eyes you pokin out???

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

They need to just e-fcuk and get it over with
    Agreed see how efuking calmed down Alboy :rofl:

I kid Al I kid and hun I hope you don’t truly think role play is just for making new friends smh on that

• ALBoy

mrs pop rocks you came back whats up with you

@YSO
    “Great comeback.

Quit huffing White Out and maybe you could do a little better than that.”
    __________________________________________________________________________

**looking up “Orphanages for Retards”**
    :pc:

:kiss:

• candibfly

just relaxing @AL :D i’m amazed by ur expansive knowledge of candies

@mirs he know

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0 kingstonn

@ Candi, :yes: Yes’m, i sure will!

@ Man, the same chit i wore to school. why change? :)

@ choco, i would too, but i really want some enchiladassss!

teeheee @Mirs
    YSO looking up Man’s address :lol: somebody gonna get it in :lol:

@ YT Man

It’s good to see you searching for your roots. If you can’t get help here, get help somewhere. :thumbsup:

• ALBoy

facetious again sweetie I am way calm today i was on some fivehourenery meets red bull stuff last week
    @ man choke her she will like it and it will make you feel better or let her choke you either way let the safe words commence to dropping

@Kingston
    I still have left overs from lunch but happy hour in my room leads to sexting and drunk textn :pray: pls not tonight :rofl:

@KINGSTON
    “the same chit i wore to school. why change? ”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

And what exactly did you wear to school?
    Be careful because there’s a serial killer in Houston right now.
    **concerned**

• ALBoy

oh mrs war head its a gift

• candibfly

someone send me some ciroc redberry. i ain’t much of a drinker but i been hearin good things. i plan to view the bright lights of nyc thru a drunken haze this weekend :)

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Okay AL while your being facetious I’m being sarcastic K?

@ Kingstonn, please have a shot, well two, for me, too. :koolaid2:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0 kingstonn

@ Man, Seriously? where’d you hear that?

• ALBoy

@ choco new word for me is all kisses nichole on the forehead and sticks my tongue down her throat

@KINGSTON
    “Seriously? where’d you hear that?”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, seriously. Look it up.
    **booty pinch**

__________________________

:blink:

• ALBoy

mir whats the look about we are friends is all

• candibfly

@mirs u calm now? since kingstonn goin out to happy hour and ain’t invite nobody lets go on our own. needa celebrate my single-dom *fluffs hair, pushes up boobs, hikes up skirt, applies lip gloss*

• candibfly

wish i had a friend like that :rofl:

@CANDI
    “needa celebrate my single-dom *fluffs hair, pushes up boobs, hikes up skirt, applies lip gloss*”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

:no:

You don’t need to do that!

• ALBoy

my fault mirs did you want a kiss too :kiss:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

#swoons and gasps! Heeee’sss Bacccck :lol: grab the back of Al’s head and places it gently in my mouth :rofl:

Im out ya on that one :waves: be safe

:kiss: @Al

• ALBoy

mrs tootsie roll pop you can have a friend like that say the word how many licks does it take…..

@ candi

:whistle:

All the single ladies
    All the single ladies
    All the single ladies
    All the single ladies…

see you later @choco

___________________________________

Yea, I’m good. :lol: I’m wit it. I need a drink. I can’t celebrate single-dom, but me goin out, is “act-right” for my boo. :lol:

• ALBoy

@yso eveytime i hear that song i think of the SNL routine :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0 kingstonn

@ candi, i rather drink and stuff my face on my own. that way noone can see how gross i look when i’m hungry :rofl:

ALBoy says:

my fault mirs did you want a kiss too
    __________________________

• candibfly

*puts on my black leotard and does the single ladies routine*

LOL AL that reminds me of that lil kim vid where she was all them different “barbie” (blow up dolls more like it)

yea dontget Iked unless thats your thing

daps you back mirs

Me too @ ALBoy

There’s also a really funny version of it set to the Andy Griffith Show theme song. :yes:

“my fault mirs did you want a kiss too”-AL
    __________________________

:no: Uhhh uhh, I wanna live. Hubby will commence to azz whoopin if I passed out my good kisses. :lol: But I’ll dap you. *daps u*“-MIRS
    _________________________________________________________________________

I support your friendship with the wise Mirs. :yes:

yea dontget Iked unless thats your thing
    __________________________

:rofl: Never that. You see my gangsta. :lol: The Bew is just puzzy-whipped.

“my fault mirs did you want a kiss too”-AL
    __________________________

Uhhh uhh, I wanna live. Hubby will commence to azz whoopin if I passed out my good kisses. But I’ll dap you. *daps u*“-MIRS
    _________________________________________________________________________

I support your friendship with the wise Mirs.

@CANDI
    “*puts on my black leotard and does the single ladies routine*”
    __________________________________________________________________________

I’m mad but too mesmerized to try and stop you.
    :popcorn:
    **sitting Indian style**

• candibfly

i’m bored watching good times and james said the only two places women belong is the kitchen and the bedroom. i’m surprised florida ain’t throw some hot grits on em al green style :thumbsup:

• ALBoy

yso im trippin thinking about that family guy when peter went to jail and they made him sing that ice cream song :rofl: sorry guys my mind is like that bing commercial

• candibfly

what u got to be mad about? go pinch some butts :coffee:

:whistle:

If you liked then you shoulda put a ring on it…

_____________________________

He woulda got that azz whooped in my household. :coffee:

@CANDI
    “i’m bored watching good times and james said the only two places women belong is the kitchen and the bedroom.”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Wow. I don’t remember that episode. James was 100% wrong because yall gotta go in that laundry room too to clean up the clothes and chit. :yes:

• ALBoy

florida should have been happy to have a man

wonder if james ever tried to kiss her on the neck

:rofl: @ Man & ALBoy

That’ll get yall shot :shotsfired:

wonder if james ever tried to kiss her on the neck
    ___________________________

:blink: What neck???? :lol:

• candibfly

AL :rofl: i was thinkin he must have knocked her up and had to marry her bc she def wasn’t a looker

@ candi

You better snatch that up before some other (un)lucky girl does. :coffee:

whats wrong @mirs she was built like a dryer

@AL BOY
    “wonder if james ever tried to kiss her on the neck”
    _________________________________________________________________________

“Baby, lemme kiss you on your ‘n-oulder’ :kiss:

n=oulder :rofl:

he frontin for y’all, he ain’t like this at home *rolls eyes*

:dead: @ n-oulder

whats wrong @mirs she was built like a dryer

Damn, a dryer???? :lol:

@CANDI
    “what u got to be mad about? go pinch some butts”
    ________________________________________________________________________

These ol dastardly azz niggas are looking at all of your beauty while you do your routines. They are having “un-gentlemanly” like thoughts. :nono:

I only occassionally politely and thoughtfully give a pleasurable pinch on the bottom of certain ladies. However, I can forego if need be…

:blink: A n-oulder???? :rofl:

he frontin for y’all, he ain’t like this at home *rolls eyes*
    __________________________________

We know. :lol:

• ALBoy

AL i was thinkin he must have knocked her up and had to marry her bc she def wasn’t a looker
    _________________________________
    but he went back in there at least two more time i dont see what he saw love is helen keller

• ALBoy

Maybe not a dryer a bag of lays how bout that

• candibfly

@AL he was :hump: wilona on the side

@AL
    “Maybe not a dryer a bag of lays how bout that”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

:think: I think the dryer was more appropriate.

I’m out yall :nite:

• candibfly

i think she played as a defensive back on the chicago bears :shrug:

@CANDI

Wilona was fine. :yes: The original thick chick. If they had rap videos back then…

@ ALBoy

You know Flo Evans was the orignal brickhouse. :lol:

bye mirs :crying:

@YSO
    “You better snatch that up before some other (un)lucky girl does. ”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

**tosses crayon outside of the post**
    Go get it girl… go get it!

peace out mirs
    yea @ candi she stayed over there then be laughing at all his jokes and why when ever wilona had a date james was never around
    james: meet me at the spot
    wilona what should we tell kenmoore
    james tell it you got a date and i got an interveiw

• ALBoy

yso that back was way too big you right brick house straight blocks no curves

• ySoSerious

Hey, Bullchitsu, shouldn’t you be in a corner licking your balls or something?

• candibfly

omg i literally laughed out loud at u callin florida kenmoore :rofl: u ain’t right. she was a big b1tch tho.

that’s why they argued all the time. that sexual tension.

@YSO
    “Hey, Bullchitsu, shouldn’t you be in a corner licking your balls or something?”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

I caint get YOU off my balls to even scratch ‘em! DAYUM! You like an “e-jockstrap” or something.

:pc:

(searching for a kennel that takes in stray dogs that absolutely no one wants)

watching the banter :popcorn:

• ALBoy

see cliff did that thang right he said if you want me to be married im gone have to have a ten not a lineman aka kenmoore evans

• ySoSerious

I wouldn’t need to do much work. :coffee:

• ALBoy

@candi you know that had some nicknames for her behind her back

i love claire huxtable :heart: :love:

**Puts some “lotrimin” on Yso**
    .. maybe that’ll make her azz go away. DAYUM!

• candibfly

@Al they called her taz. she had a wide back like the tazmanian devil in them looney toon cartoons.

*pours out some colt 45*

I wanted to pound Rudy Huxtable :yes:

• ALBoy

Claire was cool but she was a bit controlling

• ALBoy

yea big back tiny legs taz sounds about right
    @man i was all about denise

@man

i woulda let stanley (merlin santana) the boy who liked rudy, and who consequently kenny disliked, hit this on the kitchen counter and in the shower :)

• candibfly

denise was the prettiest i think

claire did try to tell cliff what to eat and do all the time, but he just took her upstairs and put it down that he eventually got his way :thumbsup:

@CANDI
    “i woulda let stanley (merlin santana) the boy who liked rudy, and who consequently kenny disliked, hit this on the kitchen counter and in the shower ”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I hated Stanley (R.I.P.)…. AND Kenny. Neither were good enough for my Rudy.

**gasp** Stanley would have gotten to hit what? You said, “hit this”… are you referring to your computer??????

• ALBoy

@candi i thought you would have been all over shaqs son the big dyslexic Theo

_______________________________________________
    like i said mrs cherry coke now and later cause you nasty

@AL

Denise was pretty, but I think she was just a little TOO far out there for me.

Sandra was ol prude. I bet she scheduled the exact time “Sex could commence” and chit.

• candibfly

i keep talkin just so you’ll call me another type of candy *giggles* :ashamed:

@ ALBoy

If big and dumb was her “type”…Never mind. :coffee:

• candibfly

@man what did u mean when u said u wanted to pound rudy? :coffee:

• ALBoy

okay mrs symphony bar with toffee

@CANDI
    “what did u mean when u said u wanted to pound rudy? ”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Give her a “pound.” You know, like give her some dap and chit.
    Now, what did you mean by Stanly could “hit this?” :shrugs:

• candibfly

i meant we coulda hit the books. u know he ain’t like school and was dsylexic like theo :coffee:

• candibfly

u must have a big sweet tooth Al

• ALBoy

yea i love sweets especially candi mrs green apple frooties

@CANDI
    “i meant we coulda hit the books. u know he ain’t like school and was dsylexic like theo ”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

OOoooooooooooh. :thumbsup:
    That’s right! He was a lil slow and chit huh. How nice of you to be willing help that brother out.

Ya know…. I would hit your books. Be in them books like a librarian and chit.

*blurshes* (u know black ppl add letters to words) :ashamed:

when do y’all get off work?

I love green apple Frooties. Carry on. :popcorn:

what a gentleman :coffee:

• candibfly

what are frooties? is this a hood or generic candy?

• ALBoy

yso i love all flavor frooties
    @ candi I judt got off im running out of here like fred flinstone screaming and the whole nine bye

• ALBoy

wait yea i dont get off til late and will need to schedule late night study sessions if thats okay with you mrs strawberry laffy taffy

“what a gentleman

u know me, willing to help man kind. AL do u need any help studying? *being helpful* *adjusts the straps on my backpack*”

Lemme help you with that backpack!
    **feels up Candi as I remove the backpack**

I’m sure Al will get it down, but I do need some help with some difficult topics.

@ candi

They’re a corner store candy like and kinda like fruit-flavored Tootsie Rolls. They’re one of my favorites so, trust me, it’s a compliment. :yes:

@ ALBoy

If you bust out the pink lemonade Jolly Ranchers I’m gone have to start sitting next to you again. :lol:

• candibfly

i will help u man so u don’t get left behind another year :)

@yso fruit flavored tootsies…hmm, i’d have to try it cause i can’t imagine how that would taste.

@ candi

You have such a kind heart, helping out the less fortunate like that. :smile:

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

We represent the Lollipop Guild. The Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild.