Reader Carla B. writes:

I have been an avid reader of your blog and I even signed up to become a member. I didn’t receive any confirmation back but now I see things happen for a reason. Your post on Mrs. Obama’s suspected pregnancy this morning did not strike me as surprising. However, your venomous, callous outlook toward President Obama has spewed over onto his wife. Why would you need to post, “I WONDER WHO THE FATHER IS”? That was flagrantly disrespectful and out of line. I know you have your freedoms as a blogger but remember, Mrs. Obama is still First Lady. Have some respect. Everyone knows you’re not American. I wonder how come you’re not so scathing towards your fellow Brits. Do Americans amuse you? Do better Sandra Rose.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Tell ’em how you really feel Carla….

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

I concur. :coffee:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

Tehee…. :lol:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

Hey ccoa and yvonne! Happy New year.

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

Thank you for changing your gravi honey! lol

• MzDimplez1123

Did i miss a post somewhere

• Peachpussycat

Carla, Sandra don’t give a rat ass what you think. :coffee:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

Cocoabana says:

Thank you for changing your gravi honey! lol
    ______________________________

I have my moments… :lol:

• LadyLew

WOW!!! I say don’t log on if you get that upset about the post

• CdnGyrl

Gotta say I agree…Obama may not be a fav of yours but what Michie ever do to you???

tsk tsk..:nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@CARLA B
    Why would you need to post, “I WONDER WHO THE FATHER IS”?
    ___________________________________________________________________________

It’s a valid question. :shrugs:
    **have you seen Sasha Obama?????**

• Brownskin

Sandra, you do come down too hard on our Prez….IJS

• Kat

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

Peachpussycat says:

Carla, Sandra don’t give a rat ass what you think.
    __________________________________
    :nono: They never learn.

• kwall

In my Big Boi from “ATL” voice…”That was soooo disrepeck-ful”

• http://www.things2dotoday.blogspot.com Nola_D

OMG… Sandra… get this lame chick out of here! If she doesn’t like what you have to say… tell her KICK ROCKS! :shotsfired1:

• Keshia

When will people learn that their opinions don’t matter!

• Kcg80

I agree! That’s a bit out there. Love the blog, but I don’t always agree with the commentary on the info. But then again, it is YOUR blog and you pretty much have the right to tell it the way YOU see it. Do you!

• CivilEngineer

Hmmm…I question how long she’s been reading this blog??

“whose the father?” sounds like same ol Sandy to me :shrug:

• http://chachellasplayground.blogspot.com/?zx=979f097e05f327d8 ChaCha

Yeah Sandra… do better and shyt :rofl: you know we take your comments like a grain of salt in a cup of coffee. :shrugs:

I agree Civil :yes:

• devalyn

I found the comment to be very disrespectful, but this is Sandrarose.com, guess she can say what she wants.

• jazi65

SR blog unwritten rule #305 – read it, laugh, cry, smirk or roll your eyes..but never…ever…write to the head honcho :nono: it only puts you in the line for the next SR family roast :lol:

• http://chachellasplayground.blogspot.com/?zx=979f097e05f327d8 ChaCha

Hello Cdn Girl and Nola D… Im Cha Cha… nice to meet you ladies :hug:

• Al-Ameera

kwall says:

In my Big Boi from “ATL” voice…”That was soooo disrepeck-ful”
    ——————
    :rofl: I love that scene from the movie!

• Starr

It was low though…but sandra doesn’t care what you think :lol:

• Peachpussycat

CivilEngineer says:

Hmmm…I question how long she’s been reading this blog??
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I wonder too! She don’t know that Sandra been hating on President Obama??

• Peachpussycat

jazi65 says:

SR blog unwritten rule #305 – read it, laugh, cry, smirk or roll your eyes..but never…ever…write to the head honcho it only puts you in the line for the next SR family roast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Right! :thumbsup: :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7MJXRIqU7E&feature=related YSoSerious

@Carla

As an “avid reader” you should know how Sandra operates. She says what she wants about whomever she wants. And she’s said much more disrespectful things than that by far.

You’re just pissy that you didn’t get confirmed. Maybe you can go cry in a corner with Tiffy(c)Kwall. :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

It ain’t never that damn serious :coffee:

All over Who is the Father chit perhaps her real beef is with Maury :shrugs:

• MRS.BOSSLADY

I WONDER ALSO DO SHE KNOW,PROBABLY DOESN’T HAVE TIME TO READ NON-SENSE.

• Danielle

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

It’s a valid question.
    **have you seen Sasha Obama?????**
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Malia looks like her father and Sasha looks like her mother to me :coffee:

• danygryl69

Thanks for accepting… Love Love Love, your blunt in your face blog.. may not always agree but definately respect… :yahoo:

• West Coast Chick

Is this bish serious? :rolleyes:

Sup Ya’ll :coffee:

• flsun99

Carla just wasted her time and energy…Sandra Rose don’t care what other people say or thing about her.

• Danielle

Yeah I read Sandra’s comment about who’s the father but thought nothing of it. Of course “if” Michelle was pregnant which I think is unlikely her husband would be the father. It’s typical Sandra and we all should be used it by now.

• zee

You gotta be quick. I think it was only opened today for like 10 minutes!! But if you used a free email, your profile will be deactivated. I did that lst time. Thanks Sandra!

• msteesie

Everyone is entitled to how they feel. We can agree to disagree. Sandra gives us entertainment staright with no chaser so if you don’t like it, don’t read it!!!!!!!

• bigmarv

I probably would have left that paternity comment out. Who wants to know all that? Certainly not me and my choir members!

• chibytex

Uhmmm this just a blog right? People take this crap waaaaay to seriously…

On the other hand I have been trying real hard to register…and i finally got in…

Take Dat…Take Dat!! Tiffany :danban1:

• chibytex

* I mean Carla Take Dat take Dat!

• Kcg80

jazi65 says:

:cosign:

Like someone else said…if she’s an avid reader, she knows how it goes…don’t take it personal. Just shake your head and keep it moving!

• candibfly

do like i do most of the time and skip over the articles and just ack a fool in the comment section :yahoo:

• DominiCreoleDoll

Although Many Of Us Have Different Political Views, Practice Different Religions, Come From Different Backgrounds, Etc This Is All Apart Of The Diverse World We Live In. There Is A Way To Respectfully Disagree. We May All Be Different But TRUST ME: Class, Discretion, & Tact Are Respected World Wide. It’s The Way You Go About Things That Matters. It Speaks Volumes About One’s Character. #FoodForThought

• bnatural

andibfly says:

do like i do most of the time and skip over the articles

————————————————-

Exactly, you have to pick and choose your battles. This is her website/blog so she can say what she pleases….whether I agree with it or not. The comments are always entertaining….

• West Coast Chick

Apparently, the bish didnt get the memo that the world is coming to an end…..we all could use a little humor in this bish :rolleyes:

• http://www.facebook.com/evieannie speaknoevil

I love this site..lol!

• Iblondon

I didn’t know Sandra wasn’t American

• Terri B

I took it as a joke. I didn’t think Sandra was serious. I have much respect for our President and his family, but every President has been the focus of a lot of jokes during their day, we all joked about Bush, Clinton, etc, why should Obama be exempt?

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

I must admit…I agree…when I read it I was appalled…but then I remember who wrote it…and all I could do is SMDH for multiple reasons!

#imjussayin

• Dymond

Whattup Dub CC!! :hug:

This ish is :yawn:
    Are we partying today?

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

Sandy only knows how to be messy…we need to take that for what it is…and act accordingly!

• ardentphotog

We should just all elect to not post in the Obama threads, or read them for that matter. I mean who gets their political updates from a (not even urban , but) black blog powered by a GDI? I’ll stick to credible news sources on that one, and if I want entertainment, I hit up SR.

• Sweets2u

Yea that was a low blow Sandra. :kona:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

yall know that comment was out of line…..let’s be REAL! We love AUNTIE but she be out of the pocket sometimes

• ATL_Reese

I actually thought it was a good question SANDRA, ya kno.. The “I wonder who the father is? .. You never know in this world, lol.. I thought it was completely funny, but i guess some people take everything to heart!!

• Lavoris

Take a chill pill..
    Sandra I love you dearly but you words are not law..OPINION ONLY…
    It’s a shame that people do not know how to take you.. I honestly took if for a joke….
    If you can’t handle the comments…. Stay off the Blog…
    It should be very Plain and Simple….
    I mean really… It’s not that serious

• Genia

Dear Carla,
    I somewhat concur with your opinion that Sandra Rose is the most unsupportive non-American the united states and OUR president has. I also concur that you would never read (on this site) anything derogatory as it pertains to the “BRITS” has you’ve stated.

However, I must challenge you on the words AVID READER. Unless Avid is pertaining to you a week. Most of Sandra Rose’s avid readers know how “auntie” as Sandra is affectionately known, is with her information. Don’t believe the hype.

May I strongly suggest that going forward you log on to:www.cnn.com (if you what MAYBE Truthful information) instead of http://www.sandrarose.com, where the main objective is to set the bait.

Sincerely,
    Call your Congressman

• supa

the part that really sucks is that if the post was written about laura bush with the same exact question posed when her husband was in office, no one would be screaming foul. get real people. many voted for obama based on race and could care less about politics no more than they did when the other fools were in office. so cut it out with sandra needing to respect the president, his family, and what he does during his presidency – because again, you didn’t care before. instead of saying she needs to respect the president, just be more real and say that you would like for her to show the “first” black president more support based on the nasty racist legacy this country has. besides, sandra does way more research and keeps up to date with the current state of political affairs than most of you do and did. therefore, she has earned her right to her opinion, whether it’s popular thought or not.

• Genia

Iblondon says:

I didn’t know Sandra wasn’t American
    ________________________________________________________________
    As American as the ayatollah :coffee:

• <3 Orlando Magic

:newbie: Hi Everyone!!

• http://twitter.com/jaysreallife Jay Bee

~~~~~~`
    Hey Carla, BLAH BLAH BLAH… no one gets special treatment on this blog…right Sandra?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Jay Bee says:

no one gets special treatment on this blog…right Sandra?

Not so. :nono: All of my readers get special treatment. :) By the way, :welcome:

• Royale

How do I change this gravi from that fang tooth green monster???

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

supa says:

:preach: :clap:

• CdnGyrl

Hey ChaCha!

thx for the welcome! Sorry about the delay in responding! I was at lunch scarfing down nachos!!!

:wink:

• Genia

supa says:
    she has earned her right to her opinion, whether it’s popular thought or not.
    ______________________________________________________________________
    I’m not sure what Sandra’s citizen status has EARNED her…though I do agree, that her opinion is her own and it’s her’s to weld however she see’s fit. The constitutional right of freedom of speech allotted by THIS COUNTRY…allows anyone who doesn’t agree with Aunties views to speak up on it. No matter how detailed her research is or how under-informed you BELIEVE her readers to be.

• Urbanrose

Just because its your blog doesnt make it right are there any laws that say you can not say what you want on your blog no I dont think so, but theres also no laws that prohibit calling black people Ni**ers . Does that make it right nope, IDTSO

• http://twitter.com/jaysreallife Jay Bee

Not so. All of my readers get special treatment. By the way,
    ~~~~
    #ohARD

• jazi65

<3 Orlando Magic says:

:newbie: Hi Everyone!!

******************

:welcome:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Clinching pearls, someone is upset! :oops:

• supa

Genia says:
    _____________________________________________________________________

Wow! That was very underhanded and crass. In addition, I didn’t say at all that no one wasn’t allowed to state their opinion. Rather, it is important to speak up, but to do so being real. Actually my entire comment was made to give food for thought. I urge you to put your defenses down and actually delve into what I was really saying. There is nothing wrong with encouraging people to take a few moments to think and reevaluate. But there is something wrong with trying to shut people up, which is what I was not doing at all Freedom of speech is actually one of the few things I respect about this country.

• CdnGyrl

Im wondering if the few people who are upset about Sandra’s comments are so because Sandra isnt American?? Would this backlash be the same if she was?

I ask only because

1)I’m new :newbie:

2)i’m not American (I just live here) and have noticed that if I even come thisclose to disparging the US ppl gimme the side eye super quick

Just a Thought

:shrugs:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

CdnGyrl says:

Naw, they’re just upset because I’m Sandra, period. By the way, :welcome: Where are you from?

• xcal86

Yall havent seen Perez’s fan mail, LOLz. This freakin tame in comparison. Did not know Sandra is a Brit… hmm. Always thought she was southern black cause of the Atlanta residency and always down with the rapper crowd there.

• xcal86

:D

• CdnGyrl

Hey Sandra – thanks for the welcome

You and I share cultural history if you’re a Brit – I’m from Toronto

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

CdnGyrl says:

You and I share cultural history if you’re a Brit – I’m from Toronto

I visited Toronto once. Great place to visit! :thumbsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7MJXRIqU7E&feature=related YSoSerious

I knew Sandra was a Brit. That’s why this year I resolved to read everything she types in a posh British accent.

Y’all should try it. Even her messiest posts sound classy that way. :lol:

• Brownsugar1908

um…last time I checked the blog was titled Sandra Rose. She can write whatever she wants. We may not always agree (I love Obama and Beyonce) but if you aren’t happy Carla, then read another blog or make your own.

@ysoserious I think I may start reading the post with a British accent as well and put the word “bloody” in every other sentence for fun!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7MJXRIqU7E&feature=related YSoSerious

@Brownsugar

Bloody good idea, bloody good. :grin:

• Biancasmom1

Do like I do and skip any and all articles about The President, Chris Brown and Beyonce. LOL.

• Destinee

I COMPLETELY agree with Carla! Have some respect for our leaders. Plus what has she done to disresepct you. What about just respecting her because she is a sista! We get dogged enough by society and their proceptions of us, that you don’t have to jump on the band wagon with the others? Be better and do better, Sandra!

• Destinee

Im sorry but are all of you REALLY that immature and that stupid to agree that Sandra should disrespect our First Lady? Man, you all are more classless than I thought!

• http://twitter.com/jaysreallife Jay Bee

oh destineee please…………… they only humannnnnnn

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7MJXRIqU7E&feature=related YSoSerious

:rolleyes:

• dragonbabe

lol @ comment #78

• http://blogtalkradio.com/theolaandkeyshow daprinceofradio

I was just about to say Sandy does not love us; her Readers. i was just about to ask for a shout out from her in the comment section. Then thought when i was bugging her about her Registration never being opened she generously e-mailed me back with times to check so i cant say anything bad about San anymore. lol and 2 the Michelle Obama lover you can put that where? BACK THERE!

• Destinee

Jay Bee says:

oh destineee please…………… they only humannnnnnn
    ________________________________________________________________________
    @ JaY bEE
    What does having no class have to do with being human. All I am saying is that comment could and should have been left out of her post. In my opinion since everyone can give theirs..is that it was tactless and anyone that agrees that it was okay for her to say that is just as tactless and classless as the comment.

• http://twitter.com/Proberson07 proberson07

Thanks! I was pissed and highly offended by Sandra’s insinuation as well. I thought it was classless, unprofessional immature and a really pathetic reach for attention! I am happy that somebody called you out. Call out your murdering Queen! Shout out to Princess Diana!

• http://www.hiphopenquirer.com Hip Hop Enquirer

@Sandra You might have just opened Pandora’s black box by opening your blog up to newbies..me included but I love it!

• http://vimeo.com/17630990 LaTechGrad02

Wow, my new work schedule sucks, I’m missing all of the good stuff

• journeymee

I agree, sometimes Sandra can be down right disrespectful to the office itself. I didn’t hear all that he-haw about Bush or Palin. As a black woman it’s embarrassing to see another sister throw constant hate on the first black president! But Sandra loves Tiny and T.I.! Go Figure!