Dying To Be Beautiful

Of all the photos I’ve seen of the NBA All-Star festivities in Los Angeles, this photo sums it all up the most. NBA All-Star is more than just a showcase of the most talented NBA players. It’s an overblown, overhyped, over-exaggerated spectacle of obscene proportions — just like the women in this photo.

For decades, trannies and drag queens have chased a fantasy, an illusion of what they consider to be the ideal feminine form with their over-exaggerated, over-the-top feminine characteristics.

But now in a bizarre twist, biological females are chasing their illusion of the ideal tranny image by absurdly exaggerating their natural born figures with dangerous (and illegal) butt and breast injections.

It’s a disturbing trend that is resulting in the deaths of many insecure black women.

In the past, a female had to be rich or well off to afford Brazilian butt lifts, a procedure performed by licensed doctors who inject the patient’s own fat cells back into their bodies.

Then trannies started experimenting on each other in kitchens and hotel rooms, injecting each other with saline and industrial strength silicone to fill out their manly figures. It wasn’t long before the trannies attracted the attention of exotic dancers seeking a cheap alternative to the Brazilian butt lift procedure.

Unfortunately, the dancers (and other women) who seek out trannies for butt injections don’t realize that they already possess the ideal feminine contours and physiques that trannies can only dream about.

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

88 Responses to “Dying To Be Beautiful”

DA REAL DEAL says:

:nono:

gross,…. there butts are going to be sagging in a few years just like there breast.

Al-Ameera says:

So are these men or women? And who are the people that find this attractive?

DA REAL DEAL says:

@ THEREALASHLAND 4GET ABOUT IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS, IT LOOKS LIKE SNAKE SKIN TIGHTS IS SAGGING AS I TYPE

Al-Ameera says:

So are these men or women? And who are the people that find this attractive?

I changed the post title so as not to confuse my readers. These are women who cater to superficial men who make it rain on them in strip clubs. The harsh reality is, the same men would never marry these artificial women.

peanutbuttercup says:

They look so nasty and obviously not real. The girl’s titties in the middle are so far spread apart, they look deformed. And the girl in the black lace bodysuit’s booty is ridiculously fake. How could she even remotely believe that’s attractive?

They look like sideshow circus freaks, not beautiful women. SMDH! Sad!

Terri B says:

Thanks ridicules, and I bet all of them look a lot better before the operations. Why can’t women see and define their own self worth instead of seeking it from meaningless individuals?

Terri B says:

Thanks = That’s

Terri B says:

That’s ridicules, and I bet all of them look a lot better before the operations.
    :cosign: This is an example of women with Body Image Disturbance issues. No doubt they looked better before they jacked their bodies up. But in their minds they look better now with self-inflicted physical deformities. It’s a sickness.

Daisy says:

@Sandra are you anti plastic surgery all together or just butt injections/lifts?

missB90 says:

That is just scary!! They are all very pretty girls, but from the neck down they look disproportionate and creepy. It is so not worth it girls. SO NOT WORTH IT!

Terri B says:

I hate to see before and after pics of Lil Kim, she was so beautiful in her natural state. And now she looks like a puzzle that was put together with other peoples parts who don’t belong on her.

Sweet-tea says:

OMG! They can’t be serious! I went back to look at the pictures again…all I can do is shake my head. If any one the men they are looking to attract even have half a brain they will see that those butts(floats) are obviously abnormal. Just too d@mn much!

StillASassyOne says:

OMG! Some of these women are very beautiful but look like they suffer from elephantitis (sp)! But seriously- some of these women need to think. Usually, these high-profile men they seek have high-profile businesses/friends that they may be required to attend functions with and such. An enormously large azz does NOT tend to look that great in a black tie gown (just being honest.) And almost NONE of those men will marry or deal with chicks who everybody knows is a stripper or looks like they should be one! IKim K for example, because of her figure, tends to make the most innocent dresses look semi-slutty ad it’s not her fault, her figure just makes it difficult. And these chicks chances are shot-to-hell, especially with it being obviously disproportionate!

I can only think of one: Ice-T. And he’s an ex-pimp, so that says a helluva lot. Be better than your azzes, ladies. And they’re such nice looking ladies, too….SMH.

kingstonn says:

eww!
    if you want a healthy backside, just do squats & eat cabbage. but to resort to frigging plastic surgery to look like a deformed blow up doll is doing too much. :nono:

I wonder what they will look like when they’re old :think:

My bf says it all the time..He works at a hotel so he sees alot of “celebs” and their women…lol…Like Gucci Mane pretty much lives at his hotel and he says the girls like this are in and out…he doesn’t even walk them out the hotel or get them a taxi. But he’s seen Gucci with a very naturally pretty, educated girl and he’s opening up doors for her and carrying her bags etc… Sigh…some women are just lost. :no: I think this is sad really…people who don’t have self esteem or self worth.

StillASassyOne says: says:

Think about it! Name ONE rich/wealthy businessman who is married to a female that looks like one of the chicks in the above photo…including the damn rappers! I can only think of one: Ice-T. And he’s an ex-pimp, so that says a helluva lot.

These women are so happy to look like real life cartoon characters for men who would never wife them. It’s sad. :no:

spongebobfan says:

thats enough chalk to tile my entire bathroom….. :coffee:
    this butt thing is getting outta hand EVERYONE questions a big arse now.. im preg now but when i diet and lose weight , i get so skinny everywhere but my behind (similar to a typical video model, small wasit big behind) not that big and i got questioned b4, and i know ill get questioned again once i have this baby

i wonder who did nickis?

The two cuties on the far left and the far right look normal. It’s the 3 in the middle who look tragic. They’re all beautiful girls though.

DA REAL DEAL says:

kingstonn says:

eww!

CABBAGE, NEVER HEARD OF THAT—CAN YOU EXPLAIN

yvonne79 says:

Absolutely no words…… :nono:

StillASassyOne says:

@rene

I totally believe that!! These men may screw these women from time-to-time, but they are also treated like nothing more than women who they just “screw from time to time.” Yet these same women will turn their faces up and get the “D*ck-look” when they see these dudes wifing a regular woman and treating her like a queen.

The size of your tits & azz cannot save what you lack in personality, class & brains.

StillASassyOne says:

YVONNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

You slumming it on a Sunday too, huh?

Heeeey Sassy :hugs: Well said as usual…

I agree with you and Sandra. However, I’m ready to play Devil’s Advocate or shall I say “Ghetto Advocate”.

These chicks weren’t going to get wifed by a rapper, athlete or celeb anyway. Whether they looked natural or not. I blame the men…because guess what? They are the ones choosing these girls in the club…and the men will give them what they require to hit for one night (shopping sprees, etc). Or maybe even pay their bills and keep them on the side until they get tired of them or find a wife.

Therefore, these girls are doing what it takes to attract the eye of the men they know will like it. If many men didn’t like it…then women wouldn’t do it. Some men are even paying for their jumpoffs to look like this.

The fact is: there is a very small percentage of the billions of people in the world that make it as athletes, rappers, actors on even get picked to be the Jersey Shore (those kids get paid 20,000 or more just to show up at a club). Now let’s make the pool even smaller: How many of the single sought-after bachelors will choose their wife in the club? Slim to none. (no pun intended)

Rich dudes usually don’t wife random chicks. They marry or date seriously women that are in their circle. Their stylists, co-workers, or friends of close friends. For example: some of the serious jump-offs are former or current employees or wives of other NBA players.

I’m leaving out right now. I’ll check back later.

Secret says:

I feel that if GOD didnt give you it, you were not meant to have it. When I was younger I wanted breast implants because I wanted them bigger. But as I thought about it and as I have gotten older I embraced the ones I have and barely could handle them now. :|

Sunkissed404 says:

Ga-Ross!! :blink:

ROTFLMBO…I don’t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for them! I’m sure they were all pretty before. 3 out of 5 of these chicks look a mess… I would hate to see their emergency room bill once they realize they’re short of breath because they have cement blocking their left and right carotid arteries…(sorry…got a health background). That’s it… Home Depot needs to start requiring a license check to anybody checking out cement, etc…,like they do Pseudophedines…

PSA to all fake-a** aspiring Nicki Minajs and Lil Kims….CODE BLUE. :dead:

This needs to stop. I digress…

kingstonn says:

@ da real deal
    i don’t know if it’s a southern thing, but ever since i’ve been in Texas people tell me that cabbage & cornbread make ur azz fat. :lol:

DA REAL DEAL says:

I BELIEVE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE NIP-TUCK HERE AND A LITTLE NIP-TUCK THERE, AS LONG AS YOU DON’T OVER DUE IT AND IT TRULY VISIBLE THAT THESE YOUNG LADIES OVER DID IT. BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN, THEY ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT

KDub says:

What is going on in this post? Jesus take the WHEEL from the Blackenese girl with the tan colored python tights on. And she is beautiful to begin with. Yes indeed to whoever said there is enough silicone, glue, caulk etc to re-do your baffroom. And enough leftover to do the master bath too!!!!! Just WHY? I got donk I am trying to RID myself of…cause buying jeans without a daggone GAP in the back is a challenge enough! They sell fake booties in the BSS these days…so WHY go through all of this risking your HEALTH…After Jesus takes the wheel…I need for our Lord and Savior to be some common SENSE.

DA REAL DEAL says:

kingstonn says:

@ da real deal

LETS C IF I COULD MAKE PHATTY FATTER, GUESS WHAT I’M HAVING FOR DINNER 2NITE LOL

KK76 says:

:wth: Looks like they started off pretty, but all the extraness is just too, too much for the eyes to take in all at once. Do they aspire to be the next King magazine “model”, jumpoff, mistress, “tuition” paid?… I mean, what’s really going on?

DA REAL DEAL says:

OOPHS “MY” PHATTY

KDub says:

:wail:

militaryspouse1 says:

Am I the only one who thinks this new trend is disgusting?!? Its not cute at all, and Sandra I agree, they will never marry a woman like that! SMH…

Sunkissed404 says:

“KDub says:

And the one WITHOUT any extra parts…WHY she gotta be dressed like Oaktown 357…B. Angie B…J.J. Fad? Just a 1989 throwback looking heffa. WHY?”
    *******************************************************************
    Right.lol

You forgot Salt-N-Peppa.lmbo

stellabella says:

Hella All! :)

Oh wow! My mouth literally dropped as I strolled down, and not in a good way.

2012 says:

Personally, they should die.

Nobody put a gun to your head and told you to alter what your God gave you.

Stupid Women.

KrayZKat says:

Men can smell thirty women a mile away. I guess if it’s right in their faces, they can’t miss it, huh? When I saw this picture, I felt sad for these women. Men use them up and spit them out. I’m sure many are hoping to get pregnant, er, hit the jackpot. SMH.

renegadesince1985 says:

I wonder what they will look like when they’re old

My bf says it all the time..He works at a hotel so he sees alot of “celebs” and their women…lol…Like Gucci Mane pretty much lives at his hotel and he says the girls like this are in and out…he doesn’t even walk them out the hotel or get them a taxi. But he’s seen Gucci with a very naturally pretty, educated girl and he’s opening up doors for her and carrying her bags etc… Sigh…some women are just lost. I think this is sad really…people who don’t have self esteem or self worth.

*******************************

If she so educated why the HELL is she with GUCCI, a criminal….repeat offender. So at the end of the day she is no better than the “other girls”….oh he open the door for her but he doesn’t treat her no different since he smashing the other girls. HE still has no respect for her

Granted I wouldn’t want my sister or niece to take the extreme these gurls have allegedly done to enhance their beauty. HOwever, it is what it is. It’s thier life, thier body…

There also are alot of single “regular” women that can’t get a man to marry them so whether they looking like the ladies above or Savannah (LeBRon’s wife) they all single and looking for a good man……or stability.

Anna and Kwall, y’all have me cracking up in this store, lol :lol:

kingstonn says:

:rolleyes:
    it really speaks to your character if you can wish death on any human being… whether you agree with their decisions for plastic surgery or not.

40 therapist1911 says:

________________________________________

:cosign: on both of your comments

2012 says:

@kingstonn

Meh, what do you know.

Leo says:

My Grandmother always says; “The BIGGER it is, the HARDER to clean”. Just saying.

ryand91 says:

That picture shows what is wrong with society now. And I’d bet you good money that some baller took them pump up heffas to the room. I’d rather have my flat azz, than a fake, hard, difficult to clean ass. This is just sad and it’s getting completely out of hand to the point where it looks these women are characiactures. I used to be able to spot trannies from a mile away, now not so much.

StillASassyOne says:

@Corp

I totally agree with your comment #24! :hug: Great job as “Ghetto Advocate”- you make great points.

But also- why don’t these chicks invest in themselves mentally/internally so that they can attract these “wealthy” mean long-term. I understand the investments my take longer to payoff (a degree vs. instant azz/titty shots), but it’ll make the “free ride through life” that they are looking to hitch last a lot longer. :shrug:

heydoll says:

Some men just can’t resist a big butt and smile…Sadly, some men would turn down a brain surgeon with no_ass_at_all to trick off a big booty Ho..smh

buddapecan says:

In the words of my cousins…”It don’t matter how big her booty is if the p*ssy ain’t good…it’s a waste of ass”. :blink:

Dawn says:

Jive ass low self esteem hoes will never learn…

I like the fact that when I sit down w/out my bra my boobs and my muffin top have a meeting…

I wanted to tone up so today I went to target and bought a 10 pound weight ball. When I want to tuck my tummy I suck that chit in…

OAN Sandra you cover these simple hoes and thier BIDI but you won’t do one on Lil Kim? I’m mad… just a little…

SN: Aren’t those fake cheap asses heavy? A hotel room butt injection has to be the same as getting a kitchen weave…

kingstonn says:

@ 2012
    that you shouldn’t reproduce?
    or that you should never be allowed a computer?

pick one.

yallcrazy says:

Leo says:

:dead:

No doubt Grandma was right in this situation. :lol:
    #squatsnotshots

yallcrazy says:

Correction: #teamsquatsnotshots

KayCeiSoul says:

This is ridiculous! These poor souls are living for the moment. In 20 – 30 years, what kid wants to hear from the neighborhood jokester…”Dawg, yo’ Gra-Ma got a phat azz!!” UGH!

The saddest part is how they fail to realize how superficial this is, and the type of men they are attracting with these polyurethane/gorilla glue/cauk/plaster behinds are NOT the type to ever WIFE them. At the end of the day, a man is going to choose a sister as close to natural as she can get. Haven’t they noticed how most of the wives are borderline “plain” with just enough azz to not upset visitors or the family?

AND WHY IS STEVIE WONDER SITTING COURTSIDE?? Just an observation. I love Stevie. Please excuse my Tourette’s moment.

@Kay…but those same men continue to go out and cheat on their “plain”wives so is Ms. Plain Jane really winning anything?

And…..

DEAD @ your Stevie Wonder comment…things that make u go “hmmmmmm”

KayCeiSoul says:

So true @ therapist1911. They do cheat with them…they are the “fantasy”, just like those azzes are fantastical. But they don’t wife them. :nono:

Nobody wins in a situation of infidelity IMO. However, the wife can take that azz for at least half when he gets caught up with Big Booty Judy. LOL!

Or…he’ll mature enough to appreciate what he has at home. (good luck to him with that)

Aprilbaby says:

If they only knew how stupid and unnatural they look. Being a chick with a big butt. I wonder what those fake butt feel like. They looks so hard….lol

whatdoesitmatter says:

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned but how in the world do they get their arms to reach all the way around there to wipe their butts. They probably have to do like big folks and shower after each bathroom visit. :no:

Supa_sexy says:

Sandra you left out the part that these whores are busted!!! There is nothing cute about these chicks at all, so of course they have to pump up the A** for attention. I’m like you insecure black women are ignorant and have self-hate for yourself because you don’t have to do butt shots and breast enhancements to be beautiful.
    Follow and twit me at NaturalbeautyEP

Supa_sexy says:

LOL @ buddapecan, U can say that again!

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Morning All!!!!! Its my POTUS day :party:

ryand91 says:

Good morning @Bruhman

LiveLaughLove says:

I was one of those young girls who always had big breasts but not enougg in the back. Or so I thought. Now, everything is filled out the way GOD intended for it and I still dont have the huge curve that I longed for as a young girl, but I have the womanly curve that I LOVE! I rather be full figured, happy and healthy than look like any of those those chick pictured above.

They are doing all of this for attention and a new group of ladies will come up and do it too and we will never know any of their names or care about them tomorrow….

LiveLaughLove says:

And whay all of their mouths open like that? The two with the blow up behinds look like blow up dolls and the two on the ends look like their teeth are in the way. The one in the middle looks like she just down for whateva…lol

Queen_City Gem says:

Good morning SR fam :hug: and :kiss: to you all

NOW, to the topic at hand: Them girls look a hot plastic silicon injected mess :mad: The girl in the light colored alligator tights…I just can’t help but laugh like hell at that droopy, saggy, excuse for an ass…GIRL STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

Low self esteem, society’s standards, and greed will have a woman resort to this type sh.it everytime

Queen_City Gem says:

…and tall skinny homegirl on the end don’t even fit in.
    She look like somebody’s little sister playing dress-up hoe for the night. Take her home! :nono:

FABULOSALAKER says:

ALL THE LADIES/GENTELMAN/HE/SHE BISHES ON TOP LOOK :hurl: JUST NASTY :nono:
    GOOD MORNING SR FAM :waves:
    MVP KOBE IS THE BEEESSSSTTSST!! GO LAKERS!!! ANOTHER PROF THAT KOBE IS GRRRRRRRRRREEEEAT!!! :champ:

LiveLaughLove says:

GM :waves:

therapist1911 says:

I wasn’t trying to get all deep and shyt…I was just giving an example to demonstrate that these men that women are dying to attract are not checking for them more than for a nut #thatisall

And just cause this chick has poor choice in men doesn’t make her PhD irrelevant…she’s still educated. :rollseyes:

FABULOSALAKER says:

I SEE IT’S GOING TO BE A SLOW AZZ DAY IN SR :coffee:

KK76 says:

I see the new post is NSFW so…Morning All :waves:

kingstonn says:

lakeshow, te extrane!
    did I type that right? :shrug:

but todays a holiday, boo. :(

FABULOSALAKER says:

@KINGSTON :hug: U DID SPELL IT RIGHT!!! **FEELS WEIRD TO SPELL CHECK AT ALL** :lol: HOW WAS UR WEEKND HUN??

Queen_City Gem says:

…oh yeah, I forgot Today is a holiday and most folk (except my ass) are off today.

Prolly won’t be seein many of the regs until later (when they wake they sleepy asses up) or tomorrow (since they only post when they’re slacking off at work…like me) :lolol

@Rene….that’s true. She still has a PhD….just poor choices in men. I 100% Cosign that statement.

Thetruth32 says:

Good Morning everyone!!! Great day to be at work NOT

Danielle says:

The one on the left looks normal. I wonder if the one in the full lace body suit can wear jeans? That is way too big!

Danielle says:

She prob one of those chicks you see in leggings everyday.

Thetruth32 says:

The one with the sunglasses look like Antoine Dodson

StillASassyOne says:

@Corp

I totally agree with your comment #24! Great job as “Ghetto Advocate”- you make great points.

_____________________________________

Whew! Glad all that typing didn’t go to waste. It would be wonderful if they had the mentality to be something more than their bodies. To desire education and the ability to prepare themselves for a future in which they could create and sustain a better life for them and their children. Just like you, I agree that would be a better route.

But the truth is…we as the black women “who have made it” or “working towards these goals” must realize there will always be some of our black women and men left behind in a “ghetto society”. Most of them are just playing the hand they were dealt. Some of their mammas raised them to be that way or maybe “the lack of” parental guidance caused this mentality. The same happened to the men that desire these women: gangstas, drug dealers, pimps and even athletes that made it out the “ghetto” but the “ghetto” didn’t leave them.

These women get praised in the club and in their society. Just like we are praised in our society for having degrees, business/professional licenses, certifications and or respectable careers.

Let’s not forget the black & white business men (like one of my former bosses)….many of them are hitting the strip clubs at lunch time. The ones with the biggest assets will be getting the biggest tips.

KayCeiSoul says:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

@ Corp, GREAT POINT! I love it when my thought process is introduced to a new perspective.

They DO get praised in their society. Can’t knock one for attaining whatever level of success one sets for themselves.

Boob job = Associate’s
    Butt injections = Bachelor’s
    New face/Lacefront = Master’s.

Well alrighty then! LMAO! :nana:

My ONLY concerns (if it were me) would be my health from all the unnatural substances floatin’ around my body, and the longevity of the procedures.

brenadalovely says:

The one in the Lace cat suit is one of my Fb friends and you can see before pics of her before she went crazy with the ass shots!

@KayCeiSoul…I’m so dayum dead right now at your whole comment #82 :rofl: & :rofl:

Health concerns-Agreed. But look at what some of us “non-ghetto” people do: prescription drug abuse, smoke weed (harmless but we don’t know what they put in it), alcohol abuse, over-eating, eating unhealthy foods, feeding and getting our kids hooked on these same foods, driving too fast, or driving while tipsy (DUI), unprotected sex, multiple abortions, anorexia & bulimia, etc.

brenadalovely says:

__________________________

This is what I’m talking about where are the before and after shots.

Have a great rest of the day!!! I’m out.

Danielle says:

In DC’s defense I never seen any women walking around looking like this.