Did Yung Dro Really Speak On the Size of Waka Flocka’s Member?

Grand Hustle rapper Yung Dro released his first music video for “Polo Down” off his mixtape, “I Co-Sign Myself.” Click here to see the vid.

In the video, Dro waxes poetic about his love for the high priced Ralph Lauren Polo line. While he is known for his lucid raps about everything from Polo button downs to home grown kush, it is Dro’s sexual preferences that’s raising eyebrows this morning.

Yesterday, a random groupie tweeted a series of private messages that were allegedly sent from Yung Dro to her DM box. One message in particular caught everyone’s eye because it was in reference to fellow Atlanta rapper Waka Flocka.

In the message, Dro allegedly requested a 3-some between himself, the groupie and Waka. Particular attention was paid to the abnormal size of Waka’s peen. Dro goes by the username @dropolo on Twitter.com.

Normally we wouldn’t entertain such filth on this blog, but Dro didn’t exactly deny the authenticity of the private tweets in his profanity-laced responses to the groupie on Twitter. But he did vigorously defend his heterosexuality.

Exposing online conversations that are meant to be private is par for the course on Twitter. Many a rapper’s come hither DMs (direct messages) have been exposed by aspiring jump offs. You would think that rappers would be a little more cautious about how much they reveal to total strangers in the DM (Direct Message) box?

While I don’t for one second believe that Dro is Down Low or Teh Ghey — this information does lead one to wonder if men are indeed as interested in the size of another man’s junk as the next woman.

What do you kids think?

267 Responses to “Did Yung Dro Really Speak On the Size of Waka Flocka’s Member?”

Mr.BluPhi says:

“Normally we wouldn’t entertain such filth on this blog…”

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love you Sandra. LMFAOOOO

Well dammmm DRO aint no denying this one.. that one you coulda/shoulda kept to your self o_0

:blink: da hail?! :no:

free says:

so now we know whacka got a big dyk to go with those big hips and belly.

maybe he was talkin about his “ego”, balls on the mic, well hell none of it sounds good but yall know what I’m tryna say!

Im just sayn tho, how HE know its huge? :think:

O and P.s. Sandra when “straight men” watch adult films there not only looking @ the lady’s lower anatomy they are looking at the Fella’s 2! FYI

Nikki Babie says:

:homoswitch:

daprinceofradio says:

Thanks for that tip! ;)

Nikki Babie says:

Lmao @ #5 ctfu!!!

Queen_City Gem says:

Why talk about that type shyt ova twitter anyway :shrugs:

This social networkn shyt has gone bananas.

…maybe he was quoting, like being sarcastic, something that the soon-to-be jumpoff had said about waka’s dyck… #reaching

free says:

i just don’t understand a dude wanting a threesome with two dudes and a broad. something seems a bit off with that. i mean, why didn’t he ask HER to bring a friend? let me and my boy hit it? so you masturbating your dyk while looking at your boy hit it? why bring sand to the beach?

ELove says:

DRO —> Down-LOW Rapper Orchestrator :blink:

FOR The Twitter EXPERTS on this Blog:

Can your twitter account GET HACKED where ONLY Your DM (Direct Messages) can be overtaken W/O your knowledge YET you can still tweet LIKE NORMAL ?!!? :shrug::think:

daprinceofradio says:

______________________________________________________________
    And you know this how exactly???????

Sandra dont you fall for the okie doke!

leapyearpisces says:

Goodmorning all…. Hey Brownie!!!

Anyway, I just logged on to say that did anyone notice that this chick screen name or login is tashaPuzzyLeaks :blink:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Guess I’ll wait for him to release a statement saying that his twitter account was hacked into. LOL.

daprinceofradio says:

________________________________________________________________________

I’ll Take things a TEH GHEY dude would say for $300 Alex :no:
    Tevin Campbell is that you? :coffee:

What in the DL/BI-Sexual Hail :blink:

OH WAIIIIITTTT
    I TOALLY MISREAD THAT!
    I’M TRYNA GIVE THE NICCAH THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT BUT NOW THAT I’VE READ ALL OF IT…………..

Mr.BluPhi says:

eapyearpisces says:

Goodmorning all…. Hey Brownie!!!
    ______________________________________________________________________

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO…jus saw that

*rileyfreemanvoice* “Ninja you gay” @ YungDro

Mr.BluPhi says:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @Al

ELove says:

@ALBoy
    :thumbsup::rofl:

kahmmillion says:

Who are raising these young girls these days? Who really raises their daughter to become a jumpoff, hooker, side chick, etc. for a guy who could care less about them just so that they can say that they got a Louie bag or shoes out of the deal. Where are their morals? Where is your pride? Does hard work not count for anything anymore? Geezus!

Since the new millennium, everything that was unacceptable has become acceptable. I mean….really?!

daprinceofradio says:

________________________________________________________________________

I’ll Take things a TEH GHEY dude would say for $300 Alex
    Tevin Campbell is that you?

______________________________
    :rofl: AL u a fool bruh

notice the “I’m callin you now answer” message
    I’d say his acct wasn’t hacked

CEO AKA CLARK KENT says:

@ Wonder Woman Yeah thats mah son.

*waits for the windmillin, neck snappin and lip smackin to start*

YSoSerious says:

:dead: @ LUSCIOUS & ALBOY

I knew that chit wasn’t going to slip past without notice. :lol:

Mr.BluPhi says:

I will this: Usually when I think of a 3-some, Im picturing 2 women and a dude.

When there’s more than 1 dude and only 1 girl, I consider that train, on a pass along.

I’ve never heard a “straight” dude mention a 3-some with another dude. But to each it own.

YSO you see I was tryna be nice

ELove says:

It is possible if you’re not paying attention to your DM count.

CHARBEE says:

WAKA GO HARD IN THE MUTHA FLUCKIN PAINT…..DRO I HAVE NUMEROUS QUESTIONS FOR YOU??????????????/ :homo: I you are not.

eastpointvet says:

maybe they have previously had a train on a female in the studio or something and he seen it. but i havent seen them kicking it around town to be cool enough to say something like that. suspect comment yes but not particularly incriminating.

ELove says:

@kahm (Comment #26)
    The STREETZ, The Hip-Hop VIDEOS, The Extremely CARELESS Aunts & Uncles Along With THEIR Kids and the OTHER Bad-AZZ Kids they be around at School (Real…) :yes:

CEO AKA CLARK KENT says:

Yeah its kinda odd that he talkin about the next mans package. Is he trying to sell her or something. Seem kinda odd to me. I would be asking for a threesome with me, her and her homegirl thats just speaking cus im a good boy and all :coffee:

ALBoy says:

@ YSO Im sayin though stop tryin to sneak out the closet BOY WE SEE YOU!

BruhMan5th Flr says:

I just want to understand why he is going into detail about the other mans penis I mean is that going to turn shorty on that you advertising another man’s peen? If so how does that information benefit you? :shrug:

kahmmillion says:

@ ELove

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering what happened to kids actually wanting/dreaming of going to college…becoming lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc. – not babymamas to ballers/rappers/singers, etc.

ALBoy says:

MR Blu you right I dont know any guys ( other than Dro and Prince) that want a threesome with more than one dude in the room :no: Maybe he was kidding maybe its like East said and they had ran a train and had not purposfully seen it :shrug: either way there is no reason to describe it Ever :no:

JDWhitedst says:

EWWWW. Im just mad at that girls Twitter name. Do people have any self worth anymore?

FoxE says:

@kahmmillion

Groupies have no morals! And they actually take PRIDE in being a groupie/jump-off. It defines who they are. :coffee:

YSoSerious says:

I don’t know about it being gay but I think it’s kinda sad.

Why you gotta mention some other dudes peen size to get this chick to agree to a threesome?

Is it cause YOU yourself don’t have much to bring to the party? :think:

Terri B says:

It is said that that TashaPussy’s page was made by a gay guy who is known for making fake pages making it seems as if it’s run by a sexy woman just to get attention from men.

2012 says:

Why the heck does this dude advertise polo this and that, yet he aint getting paid for it?????

dude start your own clothing line, and rep your own clothingline! Stop being such a PoLoAssKisser.

#damnIcan’tstandasskissers

CEO AKA CLARK KENT says:

When is the first annual Groupie/Jump Off Awards. Will Melyssa Ford be hosting it?

kingstonn says:

wait.. is it huge? I wanna see…. :)

Doc Holiday says:

Looks like a photoshop screen shot

Terri B says:

And if that is true, how funny to think about all the men who are throwing themselves at him/her not knowing it’s really a man they are talking to. That is the internet for you.

that door, among other things, bout to bust wide open :coffee:

2012 says:

If you go to the polo website- what models do you see?
    What models do you see on their billboards?
    What models on their TV ads?

Best believe it aint no dro looking individual. Best believe that.

FoxE says:

:think:

1. He’s reaching, i’m pretty sure she knows you’ve been trying to get on for a while now.
    2. You’re beggin, makes you look desperate
    3. And What did she say to make you mention the size of Waka’s member? :blink:

@ 2012 have you meet Prince you guys have a Whole Lot In common :coffee:

2012 says:

when you rep ” their ” stuff harder than they can pronounce your name- you come off as a ” WE sick massa ” type individual.

kahmmillion says:

@ ELove

___________________________________

Parents were taken out of the home to work 3-4 jobs leaving their children to vices such as television, and outside resources detrimental to progressive thinking. I once did a report on Tulsa, Oklahoma’s Black Wallstreet that could explain some of the reason why we are in the state we’re in.

2012 says:

@ALBoy

It’s ” met ” AL.
    Met.

2012 says:

Sandra tell that joker dro that slavery has ended, he aint gotta rep for master no mo!

Terri B says:

2012 says:

If you go to the polo website- what models do you see?
    What models do you see on their billboards?
    What models on their TV ads?

Best believe it aint no dro looking individual. Best believe that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

And best believe he hasn’t recieved a dime for all that free advertising. Polo could give two sh^ts about Dro.

ALBoy says:

meet or met either way he over there waiting on you :coffee:

Terri B says:

That’s why I refuse to wear articles where the logo is plastered everywhere.

Ace says:

“Blouses”

CFREE says:

:whistle: im clean in dis bytch now um fina sholda lean in dis bytch

bnatural says:

He seemed so confident…makes me think they (Dro and Waka) have already had a train session on some female…. choo choo…

pinksghetti says:

So that PETA add was very photoshopped because the medalion he had cover his “stuff” was small? When will men learn to leave the skanks alone, they don’t like them just their money and/or fame.

ALBoy says:

meet or met either way he over there waiting on you
    ___________________________

:rofl: Al we’re in rear form today aren’t we?

2012 says:

@ALBoy

Yeah maybe I should go over there, so I can confront him about trying to be bigger than Michael Jackson.

OR maybe I should pistol whip his starnge looking asss.

“Rear” form 5 Footer?!?!?!?

YSoSerious says:

@ALBOY

Dinner AND a show. Lucky me. :lol:

:dead: @ ACE

If you’re getting started this day has just improved considerably. :thumbsup:

Luscious……stop acting up

:blink:

2012 says:

Thank Wonder Woman!

I did mean STRANGE!

Queen_City Gem says:

@Bruh

Did you mean to say “rear”…?

YSoSerious says:

@LUSCIOUS

Very. :coffee:

ALBoy says:

@ 2012 WHAT DOES THAT MEAN :shrug: is “pistol whip” TEH GHEY for Sword fight or Mushroom stamp I dont speak TEH GHEY/RazB/2012 :coffee:

Ace says:

:ontopic:

So Dro was gonna Oh Wop this chick with Waka…

couple questions…

Were they gonna maintain the “torso” distance rule?
    Were they gonna DP?
    Were they gonna take turns(one watch the other fluck then switch)?

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Good mornimg everyone! :yahoo: Dro does things to groupies that men don’t do to their wives so I’m not surprised that he’s into 2 man threesomes and soliciting broads on Twitter…. Ol’ girl look like Miss 32 Flavors though…

@Bruh, I’d like to see the report you wrote.

@Al, you stupid. :rofl: But I fukks with you.

2012 says:

Anyway, back to this joker dro…

dude, you aint got it in the looks department, so do yourself a favor and stop with the polo this & that talk…

cause truly it makes you look like a character on Roots.

kimip84 says:

speechless…

but i mean waka does look like he’s slanging and banging

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Ace I always appreciate your asking the right questions….

LilMissRed says:

well dayum then Dro :/

Ace says:

@YSO

thanx i just had a minute to sit at my desk so i wanted to congregate with Fam…

Hello everyone!

Thats why I dont correct people when they make a Typo :coffee:

kimip84 says:

Ace says:

:ontopic:

So Dro was gonna Oh Wop this chick with Waka…

couple questions…

Were they gonna maintain the “torso” distance rule?
    Were they gonna DP?
    Were they gonna take turns(one watch the other fluck then switch)?
    ——————————————————–
    :dead: you is a fool for that ace :rofl:

KDub says:

Dear Mr. or Ms. Leaky Puss…

Please just stop. I think it is bad taste that cho screen name is about a leaky (boi?) puss-cee. Question…Mr. Flame got his dack tatted up too? Just asking. Since you said its big and all…

*You might need a plug of some sort for that leaky prollem you got. You need to go to your nearest Walgreens and remedy that. Tell Tiffani who works in the pharmacy that I sent you.

KDub.

Queen_City Gem says:

@Bruh

Did you mean to say “rear”…?
    _________________________

Yeah I was using it as a euphemism :shrug: It wasn’t used to reference anything

ELove says:

@kamh & @Bruh
    YEAH That “Tulsa, Oklahoma’s Black Wallstreet” SHOULD BE a REQUIRED Reading for ALL Black YOUTHS (Real…)

But the COUNTER to THAT (Comment #57) is RESPONSIBLE and TRULY Diligent PARENTING But the VAST MAJORITY of PARENTS don’t dedicate themselves to the EXTENT that they should (MF-ing Real)

KEEP a Sincere & Wholehearted EFFORT in monitoring watch your kids watch on TV… Establish REASONABLE Bed-Times & DON’T Deviate from IT… Don’t ALLOW your kids to stay with IRRESPONSIBLE Relatives… Keep TABS on WHAT your kids are picking up from School PEERS… Give them CHORES & DUTIES around the house to help INSTILL Responsibility & Discipline… DON’T TRY and be a FRIEND to Your Child but MAKE SURE they RESPECT YOU More than their Friends !!!

LACK OF EFFORT in Responsible Parenting is THE ROOT To FOOLISHNESS :yes:

Terri B says:

That page is run by a gay man, not a groupie, there’s no telling if he has tweeked anything or not.

ATL_Reese says:

I dont understand how any straight man will make any type of comment to that extent about another mans peen.. In this instance, any straight man i know would 99/100 times give reference to HIS OWN peen size, and not another man.. Just my opinion. What man initiates a 3 some and hypes up the other guys peen? Something dont sound right..

FoxE says:

@Bruh

I want to see that report you did.

@Ace w

what does DP mean? :shrugs:

Dawn Sheen says:

Usually I’m all for adding men to the Trey Songs shiny lip wagon BUT in this case it cannnot be applied. Here is my theory:

That is common convo between hood nuccas like Dro and Flocka when it comes to preparing to run train on a simple bish like the groupie. Any man knows especially here in Atlanta if you tell a trout a rapper or hell even aspiring rapper has good wood or deep pocket or even good weed them hoes will line up.

Dro isn’t intrested in Wacka’s Flame BUT he did use the bait to round up that simple hoe. No different when girls tell dudes they home girl got that wet wet or that fire head.

Hell I do it all the time…

YSoSerious says:

:dead: @ KDUB

Why don’t you want me to live to see 31? Whyyyyyyyyy?!

Ace if Waka is in her azz and Dro is in her puzzay then their dycks and probably balls will touch and yes that makes them gay

KDub says:

That page is run by a gay man, not a groupie
    ————————————————–
    Okay I thought I had read that. So the leaky puss-cee in question is indeed a boi puss-cee.

LAWRD.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Waka and Gucci ( :yahoo: ) will be here on Sunday….

Smokie says:

Any man who will have a threesome with another man does D*CK. No question. I am shocked and WHOA to Dro.

Dawn Sheen says:

ATL_Reese says:

________

Nobody wants to play with people who have tiny peens or dry snatch… nothing beats a boring or limp 3sum.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@FoxE *whispers* It’s double penetration.

CEO AKA CLARK KENT says:

So the page owner is a Shim. So if everyone knows the page is fake, why is DRO Direct Messaging Shim. Things to think about….

KDub says:

@Yso I am coming to join you…due to comment numma one hunnit (100). hate @Brown…

:dead:

:rofl: @ACE’s ?’s

DP is double penetration :coffee:

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Hell I do it all the time…
    __________________________

What Else do you tell them I am at your full attention!!!!

Dawn Sheen says:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Waka and Gucci ( ) will be here on Sunday….

You gone leave that concert dumb, dazed, deaf, and confused.

SN: If you on parole or probation don’t go… you know them jump out boys will be lurking.

Ace says:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Ace I always appreciate your asking the right questions…
    ————————————————————–

All very valid qestions…As i’ve participated in a few Oh Wops in my whoreish days

but I was getting head (HERE) (HERE) my boy was hitting from the back

At no point should our paths cross…nor focus(eyes) be off our individual task. :coffee:

Terri B says:

KDub says:

That page is run by a gay man, not a groupie
    ————————————————–

LAWRD.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, He has another one similar to that one and he’s dumb enough to use the same profile pics for both of them. When people realize the first one was a fake, he created this one, and just changed up the profile information, but some of their pics are the same. If you notice, the messages from “Dro” keep saying why havent you given me a change yet, and telling her to answer, but she can’t meet up with him in person because she is a he.

Dawn Sheen says:

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Hell I do it all the time…
    __________________________

What Else do you tell them I am at your full attention!!!!

Don’t get erect just yet.. if the broad is a hoe I’ma tell dude aye man she’ll let you go round the world but strap up b/c everybody been through there. I’ll also tell them her rate be it rent, water bill, purse etc.

BruhMan5th Flr says:

@ Fox and Princess its been so long since I did that Paper, it was my senior paper in college reporting how the media inspired the riots that ensued in 1921 and how blacks have not been able to recover from financial prosperity since

BruhMan5th Flr says:

recover to I meant to say

Ace says:

(HERE) [-------------TORSO LENGTH----------] (HERE)

that part got cut out…

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Dawndada…. :rofl: I’mma be in there kickin it . You know Gucci is my guilty pleasure/baby daddy. I’m sending him a bottle of Gold Patron…. and I just :pray: that my suspicions about him and Waka are put to rest. If they get too intimate on stage I’m out that bish and jumpiongoff alow curb to end it all.

Dawn Sheen says:

This is why I don’t use twitter anymore…

ALBoy says:

So Dro was gonna Oh Wop this chick with Waka…

couple questions…

Were they gonna maintain the “torso” distance rule? after reading the tweets probably not Dro would have “made a mistake” a touched it
    Were they gonna DP? only in the same hole
    Were they gonna take turns(one watch the other fluck then switch)? nope cause dro would have tried to beat waka
    If some of Dro’s jesus juice got on Waka…does that make them both gay even if a Female is involved? Yes if they plan it ahead of time like it looks like Dro is doing. :coffee:

KDub says:

*Sprankles holy water over this narsty post and EXITS…I will NOT visualize the thought of dacks and sacks terchin (thanks @Brown…ALOT) NOR will I be thanking about a leaky boi pus-cee…

*If @Redeemed stops by tell her I am fresh out of holy water and can she please e-send me some more. Runs de HECK up outta here.

FoxE says:

@PSP

*whispers* Thanks boo!

I feel retarded for not catching that :lol:

Ace so did his juice touch your penus oe vice versa because I’m sure yall switched positions and that makes you ghey

2012 says:

And I’ont know why yall surprised????

This how they all get down in that industry whether you believe it or not.

Why you think T.I. said in one of his songs:

” Never been fuccked in the game, I’m celebant ”

But that was the past tho, I’m sure he done had to do something to get to the level he is now.

CFREE says:

@DAWN, i been living in the “A” for sum 18 yrs now, i have never heard such :wtf: and if that is the case, ppl please do better that is a hot flaming mess, u mean 2 tell me in order to get sum jumped off ppl out here promoting they homeboy/girls piece for sum action. Where they do that at?

Dawn Sheen says:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Dawndada…. I’mma be in there kickin it . You know Gucci is my guilty pleasure/baby daddy.

*sends ur baby a box of chap stick for his/her ashy lips

MzLadiKim says:

Good Morning Ace, YSO, Wonder, Bruh, Dawn, KDUB, CEO!!! I see that yall have been cut’n up while I was m.i.a….. How is everyone doing? I was gone for awhile bcuz my close homie just died as a result of complications she received after her gastric bypass surgery 3wks ago….but everyday is getting betta! I miss you all! :waves:

_________________________

*T.I. Voice* “My aren’t you a breath of fresh air, from all the superficial gold diggin misses in here.” :whistle:

Ace says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA WONDER WOMAN says:

———————————————————————–

No Ma’am… i was not gonna fluck dat girl after him….i just wanted my Dyck sucked…

@ Dawn Sheen, I am referencing the song to your friend

@ CFree ATL is where they do that. :coffee:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Waka didn’t look huge to me from the looks of the PETA ad a few weeks back. His hips were though. :coffee:

Ace thank you for clarifyin that

HoneyInCharge says:

I don’t know any st8 grown man that would ask for a threesome with another man…or that would refer to the size of another man’s peen…let alone acknowledge that they saw it…even if they were in the lockeroom shower – that’s very :gay:

Ace says:

@Dimpz

:hug: There goes my baby… :kiss:

:nono: :hurl: Now back to reading comments and oh Yeah I think the rapper likes the rapper!

CEO AKA CLARK KENT says:

Hello @MzLadiKim sorry to hear about your loss.

There goes my baby
    Cute I actually heard the hook in my head k back the scrolling up #OCDMUCH :rofl:

@ LadiKim I will be :pray: for you and your friend

Dawn Sheen says:

HoneyInCharge says:

Apearantly you don’t know any men then…

SUSPECT!!! :THINK:

ELove says:

@Ace
    THAT’S RIGHT Dawg… NO SLOPPY-AZZ SECONDS !!! :lol:

CFREE says:

@ALBOY, i guess i havent been in the company of this ratchet azz mess or either too grown. Shyt sound h3lla crazy and foreign 2 me

MzLadiKim says:

Thanks CEO…. I’m in good spirits however..she lived a great life.. I just regret that I didn’t know that she was trying to get the surgery for over 10yrs…and here I am thinking she was the most confident big chick that I know…It just hurts to know that was a fasod… But I swear Juciy could hit a split AND keep it longer than me!

:yes: :lol: Really cute gravi and you know I get them late

MZD whats up Ma? :popcorn: <—-Jelly Beans

free says:

so dro does not even know this broad/dude and he is beggin to screw her by hyping up some other dude’s piece? i mean, C’MON MAN!

MzLadiKim says:

Thanks Bruh! I’m just being a friend and looking out for her mom & sons…she was only 30! Such a short life! But she served her purpose…so I’m truly at peace!

Dawn Sheen says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

_________

Wacka do dope everbody know if u on the Lindsay Lohan u have to mash it in…

MZD, that boy beta keep a 5x xtra TALL Tee with that BMW :lol:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@MzLadi. I’m really sorry about your friend.

Apearantly you don’t know any men then…

Fine sexy libra where are you from cuz you shole look familiar

MJBfan4Life says:

You don’t think he’s Teh Ghey huh Sandra??…its always the ones you DON’T think. #suspectallday

MzLadiKim says:

Thanks Princess! Kind workds go a long way….her life wasn’t in vain…although everybody thought she was comfortable in her skin, clearly for over 10 yrs she wasn’t….that just let me know I need to focus a little more on MY health so that I can be ME at all times!

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Ace..Hey Love! :kiss:
    @ Brown….Whatchu doin ova there?
    @ Choco…THanks hon! :hug:
    @ Al.. :blink: PLEASE put them down! :pray:

CEO AKA CLARK KENT says:

@MZLadiKim yeah thats how it is, you can see the outside of a person and they have the best attitude and spirit but inside they are not happy with themself or some that have a terminal illness and you dont even know about it, that happen with one of my bestfriends. I pray that you are able to get thru this as well as her family. I know it must be very hard to deal with. Hang in there tho it will get better.

MZD
    I’m not a liberty to discuss what I’m doing at the moment

BruhMan5th Flr says:

MzDimplez how are you kid?!?!?!??

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@MzLadi. Being there for her family will help both you and them. Its up to yall to tell stories to her kids and make sure they know it wasnt all in vain. I like her already though she sounds like fun…anybody named Juicy hitting splits would have been invited to all my backyard boogies….

It gets easier….

Hey MzDimpz How are u?

ALBoy says:

@ Ladikim sorry to hear about your folk hope you are okay. :yes:

At no point should our paths cross…nor focus(eyes) be off our individual task.
    :yes: :rofl: and EWWWWW #SIKE

LadyKim its unfortunate about your close homie but she knows you love her still remember the good times :cheers:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Morning Bruh and CEO :hug:

How are yall this morning?

PSP! :yahoo:

:danban: whats up MzD?

MzDimplez1123 says:

Sorry for your loss Kim. :hug:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ PSP……..You. :coffee:

MzLadiKim says:

@CEO…You know that is true… I think she sensed that her time was coming…moreso after the gastric surgery…she became very spiritual the few days afterwards…and I think she didn’t wana tell too many ppl because she didn’t want ppl asking ?s….etc…

Dawn Sheen says:

CFREE says:

@DAWN, i been living in the “A” for sum 18 yrs now, i have never heard such and if that is the case, ppl please do better that is a hot flaming mess, u mean 2 tell me in order to get sum jumped off ppl out here promoting they homeboy/girls piece for sum action. Where they do that at?

Craiglist, Backpages, Twitter, etc… look under massages hell go to any club… I been here 30 years and I am from the A, Grady baby I grew up in the hood so I’ve seent it all.

@Luscious Lolita

I was born in Hawaii!! Where are you from??? I can’t even see your face!

MzLadiKim says:

Princess…my heart goes out to those boys…her youngest was only 4! Its crazy bczu she will never know how her confidence really helped mine over time…and like I told her mom

BruhMan5th Flr says:

@ dimplezIm good :offtopic: My nephew said the most heart felt thing to me yesterday when I was on the phone with him, he said all he truly wants for Christmas is for me to come home, he didn’t say he wanted that for his birthday though which is in June so I know imma hear a large gift is going to be needed but man I love kids!!!

Libra
    you didnt just have a death in your family did you

MzLadiKim says:

cont #174…I don’t have one bad thing to say about her. I feel bad bcuz when I found out she was having the surgery, the 1st and only thing I said was, “uhhhh why are you doing that? you don’t need that”…but as a friend you support your friends…so that was the end of that convo…

MzLadiKim says:

Thanks AL, MZD, and Hippie…I e-love you all so much!

Queen_City Gem says:

Ace says:

(HERE) [-------------TORSO LENGTH----------] (HERE)

that part got cut out…
    ______________________________________________

Whew! thanks for clairfyn…cuz I was bout to say, you gettn head, your homeboy beatn it from behind… Yalls knees or toes had to be touchn at some point. And that’s definitely NOT a good time! :no:

Ace says:

@Auntie

Is the girl in the photoshopped photo at the top the same girl Dro was asking for a threesome with? Or was that picture just a hustlebunny pic you found and posted to make it seem Dro could pull such a lady?

:think:

Was this girl just a ploy or Dro to get Waka BACK in the bed? As it’s obvious he has seen the peen before…which leads me to ask

When did Dro see Waka’s peen the first time? and under what circumstance?

:nono: Spoken like a man from the ATDL :coffee: NOT INCRIMINATING :rolleyes:

@luscious

Nope..Thank God!

CEO AKA CLARK KENT says:

@MzLadiKim yeah it can be a shock to find out late but be strong make sure her family gets thru it. I will keep u and her family in my prayers

I e-love you all so much!
    :hugs: That’s THE SR FAM for ya :wink:

eww what a cochino :hurl:

all he truly wants for Christmas is for me to come home
    :clap: You must be a great UNCLE to him!

“and under what circumstance”

i thought that said “was it circumsized”

CEO AKA CLARK KENT says:

Just maybe this is a publicity stunt to promote his new Mixtape. Keep the people talkin yah know. Im just sayin :shrugs:

:lol: choco you stupid
    @ Ace so yall didnt interlock hands and sync your thrust up so you could hit her throat and your boy beatin the pss together <—– what Im sure DRO and Wake will be doing) :lol: :hurl:

Phrozen1der says:

O’wow :blink:

She does TRUST she knows all now she is blessed and at peace she will be there for her boyz still believe that!

Phrozen1der says:

:dead: at “interlocked hands,and gazing into each others eyes but not kissing”

Libra I ws bout to log out cuz I’ve said some explicit stuff and if you were who I thought you were then it would not be good, my angelic, innocent rep would be ruined!

@Al
    No Im not I HATE POSERS :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@mzladykim so sorry for ur loss mama :hug:

FoxE says:

:hurl: :no:

O’wow

@AL U HAVE THE NASTIES THOUGBHTS/POST :hurl:

@phrozen.. which part?

CFREE says:

MzLadi, that is sad sad news. I hope she is at peace.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

*Sits down by MzD for no good reason….*

@Luscious

Whew!!!!! I am glad I am not the one! :yahoo:

FoxE says:

@Mzladikim

You’re in my :pray:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

HOW RUDE OF A ME :waves: HOW ERRBODY DOING TODAY???

Whassup LakeShow?

Libra I was bout to make a phone call to my mama and tell her “whatever you may have heard aint true”

MzLadiKim says:

Thanks CFREE, Lakerchic, and FoxE! Def appreciate the love…plz cherish those who mean the most to you!

ELove says:

@MzLadiKim
    Sorry to hear about that but VERY Glad you’re handling it pretty Well

@Dawn
    I’m just CURIOUS (Regrading your Gravi…) WHAT did you think about that Dildo scene that that move “White Chicks” regarding A DUDE even doing such a scene :blink:

On the REAL:
    Don’t KNOW if DRO get down on the DL Tip and really don’t Care but LIKE @Dawn have stated previously… GUTTER SHYT Happens (It’s a MENTALITY) and THAT ALONE gives him the Benefit of Doubt (From Me At Least)

And FINALLY…
    Somebody is LQQKING Extremely JUICY (In A DAMN Good Way TOO…) :thumbsup:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@PSP NOT MUCH CHICA BEEN WORKING TODAY BUT NOW IM DONE :) WHAT’S POPN ON UR SIDE???

Lakeshow whats up baby?

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Working too hard for month/quarter end…. just waiting to see Gucci on Sunday!

Alboy is officially dumb az FK ” :rofl:

@Luscious

I will :pray: for you! I hope you work it out!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@AL **SITS IN UR LAP** NOT MUCH JUST SITTN HERE WAITING FOR THE RATCHETNESS TO START :grin:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CFREE HEY MAMA :kiss: HOW U BEEN?

ALBoy says:

@ Lakes you better get up before you get stabbed :coffee:

Keri Hilson looks like chit in her most recent photos Im convinced she :snorts: oh OFF TOPIC

@CHOCO HOWS THE BEUTIFUL SKRONG SEXY COUGAR :kiss:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

_______________________________________________________________________

Agreed

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO LAST TIME I SEEN HER I THINK IT WAS 106 & PARK SHE LOOK OLDER AND RUFFER IN THE FACE :yes: BIG BAGS TOO!!

HoneyInCharge says:

@DAWN I know plenty of men…key word in that sentence…M E N…not boys who think they are men just because their peen can get hard. I happen to sleep next to one every night…the same one that is…can u say the same?

KDub says:

@MzLadiKim….if you still around please email me hun.

kwallace577 at gmail dot com.

Thanks.

ELove says:

@K-Dub
    Sooo YOU done gave up on Yahoo Baby ?!!?

whoa

Phrozen1der says:

@PSP All that shyt is #Ratchet!!!! It was clear he didn’t think twice about what he said….

@ELOVE HOW U DOING TODAY :hug:
    @AL IS IT STABBED OR TICKLED?? :grin:

Phrozen1der says:

OH SNAP! :popcorn:

ELove says:

My PEACH
    Heeyyyy BABY !!! Doing GOOD and You JUICY ?!!? :hug:

@Blu and Lakes
    Well she always looked her age to me but recently she is looking like the drugs are doing her and not her doing the drugs :nono:

CFREE says:

Laker, im doing great Mami enjoying the last week in my twenties :lol:
    Sup@ E’rbody else :waves:

ELove says:

@Phrozen
    Ohhh You PEEPED THAT Too Bruh :lol:

MzLadiKim says:

Kdub…I just sent you an email

@ Lakes you can get the combo :coffee:

oh shyt :blink:

:waves: CFREE

:rofl: at Lolita :rofl:

Al I sent you a email SMDH

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@ELOVE JUICY IS MY CUTI CAT NAME :)
    @AL U DON’T SAY SO A GIGGLE AND A POUNDING???
    @CFREE HEY U IN THE FREAKY 30′S IT’S KOOL

PHRO
    put that porpcorn up, I dont think you wanna see that show

CFREE says:

Hey CHOCO wat it do babes

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO DRUGS WILL FUK U UP IN THE LOONG RUN NOT EVEN MAKE UP CAN COVER THAT CHIT UP :no:

@ Laks you know how I do talk to it then beat it :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:wtf: IS GOING ON AROUND HERE WHO IS HONEYINCHARGE??

CFREE says:

Laker im not worried im all kinds of fine, ppl sometimes think my soon to be 11 yr old is my sis,i get carded every now and then and the yung gents still tryna holla so um good with it :rofl:

CFREE it don’t do much cuz no one is doing me :shrugs: :rofl:

Phrozen1der says:

@ELove Yeah I peeped that :lol:

@Brown :lol:

StillASassyOne says:

‘Noon Folks! :waves:

@HoneyInCharge
    I don’t know you….but I can PROMISE you, you DO NOT want to wage that war, trust me.

Come in peace……

(*Pssst.* PHRO! Pass the :popcorn: !)

CFREE says:

CHOCO, :hug: that must be devastating my hips are still hurting from a serious wake up call :)

HOLY HAIL MARY IN A HAND BASKET

:rofl: Lolita is fukn wit me today :rofl:

SASO whats up baby? Tell me something Filthy :coffee:

StillASassyOne says:

@Al
    Hola papi! :kiss:

Something dirty? Oohhhh….let’s see………

Behind my refrigerator. I think I’ma tackle that this weekend.

@CFREE
    Your hips hurting chick Im too effn flexible and horny for my hips to hurt :lol:

CFREE says:

CHOCO normally i dont have any problems with pretzel positions, a bytch was half sleep nxt thing i know im in a WWF position :lol:

im in a WWF position

Sassy sup chica :hi:

QueenCityKing says:

What up folks? :newbie: In my opinion, that’s ghey as hell. If i’m a rich and famous rapper, i’m requesting her to bring a friend in the mix, not another dude. :shrug:

mirsmommy says:

I’m late as hail, but I am soooooooo fuggin :dead: cuz of ALBoy and Luscious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

mirs….you are so wrong for that gravi

mirsmommy says:

mirs….you are so wrong for that gravi

Ain’t he fancy????? :rofl:

I just read the comments, and I am so sorry to hear about your friend. :hug: You, her, and her family are in my prayers. :pray:

HoneyInCharge says:

@ Laker i’m a “newbie” to you guys but i’ve lurked for quite some time

@ SASO I didn’t wage a war…she came @ my comment saying i didn’t know any men…all I did was respond. I thought I did come in peace…all I did was voice my opinion on the :gay: actions of a grown man speaking on another man’s peen

#butthanksforcaring <– sarcasm i know yall just want to see a battle – I've been around long enuff :nono:

lexdiamonz says: