Ne-Yo’s Ex-Girlfriend, Jessica, Wants You To Know…

Isn’t it funny how “anonymous” readers seem to get so emotionally wrapped up in a post that has nothing to do with them? This is the third such email I’ve received today from readers defending “Jessica and her son” who I supposedly posted pics of in my post on Ne-Yo yesterday. For the record, I did not post any pics of the boy.

I know these emails are Jessica’s doing. Why won’t she just admit it’s her?

Jessica (or someone close to her) writes:

HI SANDRA,

I’m reading your post, and I think its extremely whack that you are posting pictures of Jessica and her son. Without having facts, Ne-yo knew from the beginning that the child wasn’t his via the LA county courthouse from the moment he was concived. Also it clearly states Ne-Yo had adopted that lil boy, got famous and re-nigged thats why she took him to court because she had to legally. I think its unfair that ppl keep dogging her out, just because she didn’t tell everybody. If you recall ne-yo put that statement out 1st saying someone was gonna lie on him.

Anyway I thought you might be interested in knowing that Ne-Yo’s ex girl is doing her thing,…. I figured out she changed her name to Phoenix she’s pretty and has new song out, I checked out her videos and she’s seems to have some talent. I just downloaded it from her mixtape, called ChickMix. Its Free so I figured what the hell.

I saved some flicks from her Facebook and attached the song if you’re interested.

I’m not interested. But here’s the song in case some of you are:

73 Responses to “Ne-Yo’s Ex-Girlfriend, Jessica, Wants You To Know…”

momo says:

And who cares? Who is she anyone? Opps don’t care psssh!

kingstonn says:

Jessica sure knows how to promote herself. :rolleyes:

West Coast Chick says:

Oh, BTW: We dont give a flying fuk about you or gay azz neyo.. thanks Jess! & Keep up the frivolous work! :thumbsup:

Oh, and :claps: to neyo.. he always finds a way to support a local hoodrat!

jlojones2007 says:

SONG SUCKS NEXT———>>>>>

eastpointvet says:

lol that does seem really personal to be anonymous. larry david is anonymous one of my favorite curb your enthusiasm episodes.

_______________________________

:violin:

Mamacita says:

“She damn sure looks better than the other chick he keeps having all those damn babies with….. ”

Really? Chiiiiiile you sound real bitter.

#getalife

Fated4Greatness says:

all what babies??…i thought his daughter was his first

candibfly says:

oh ok :coffee:

StillASassyOne says:

It’s “reneged” boo, not “re-nigged.” Everything is not spelled phonetically, hon. :coffee:

rjk8 says:

@Sandra

_____________________________________________________

Does that mean Ne-Yo’s paying child support for a kid that’s not his :wail:

Carrington says:

Damn most of this, but this part stuck out “he adopted the child”… I’m interested in more info right here, Sandra Mae!

Did Ne-Yo adopt the kid and not realize what a SERIOUS, serious, life altering move he was making in not fully understanding the concept of adoption?

I mean, when you adopt a child, it becomes yours and you can’t say, “I changed my mind” when child support time comes around. You are RESPONSIBLE for that kid.

Did he adopt and get rich and then regret the fact that now he was taking the broad whose child he adopted WITH him to the bank?

If he did, for Shame, Neyosha! For shame, indeed.

Carrington says:

StillASassyOne says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Comedy!! LMAO!

Queen_City Gem says:

I do remember a while back the talk of Ne Yo had adopted his girlfriend’s child…I don’t think it was ever to be believed that the child was his anyway

ALBoy says:

Phoenix is that you :think:

rjk8 says:

@Sandra

_____________________________________________________

Does that mean Ne-Yo’s paying child support for a kid that’s not his
    ______________________________

Neyo, supporting his local hoodrats! :shrug:

momo says:

These women Ne-yo associate himself with tend to look like tranny’s…or maybe its just me… :ashamed:

AJ says:

:yawn: and stretches…Next!

stunnaz says:

Jessica stop…smh stop..I don’t believe Ne-yo knew that was not his child. Like someone said you sure know hw to market yourself in a bad light..nobody is listening to ur music.

West Coast Chick says:

I think neyo should keep his “beards” to a minimum.. too many people know too much.. his secret is bound to come out!

momo says:

___________________________

In the first photo, I thought it was yolanda adams man lookin self :shrug:

Alex says:

Missing nothing with this post. Heads back out!!

Carrington says:

Yolanda Adams looks like that Dondria chick that should have just stayed on youtube.

Dymond says:

:clap: good job Jessica aka Phoenix
    this is the best publicity she cold have asked for

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

OKIE THEN….

yvonne79 says:

:yawn: I logged on for this???????

YSoSerious says:

Does Jessica have to be sooo obvious about it though? :no;

kingstonn says:

so if I send in an email to auntie bashing myself, people will listen to my music? hmmm.. :think:

Anna says:

StillASassyOne says:

~~~~~~
    It was spelled right, she’s calling him a kneegrow.

This letter seems really bitter and whoever wrote it seems to have taken Sandras post personally. I vote Jessica. SN: Happy Friday SR fam!

mirsmommy says:

:rolleyes: This bish gets a big azz #BISHBYE from me. Fluck outta here with that whack azz song and ya bullshyt email.

kingstonn says:

:rofl: @ mirs.
    & :dead: @ re-nigged. lawd, I never seen such!

Hey Lipstick!!! I like that color!!! :cheer:

free says:

re-nigged is actually a hood term but who cares about this NMFF. it just amazes me how there is no shame with this baby mama shyt. neo seems very confused with these various and sundry seeds.

Cocoabana says:

@ Carrington from what I remember Ne-Yo adopted her son and was well aware he was not the biological father. I’m not sure where the other BS came from.

OAN, she totally spelled conceived wrong.

Phrozen1der says:

moving right along

Queen_City Gem says:

@ Free – Dat nicca ain’t confused…he know he :gay:
    The chicks the one’s confused.

mirsmommy says:

free says:

________________________________

:blink: Did you just give Evelyn’s term, “Non-MuthaFluckin Factor” and acronym?????? Soooooo :dead:

mirsmommy says:

*an

pinksghetti says:

Jessica-Phoenix pretty but why is “anonymous” throwing shade at the new woman (never mind, it’s the whole get mad at the new woman and not the guy routine).

aqtpie says:

Sean Penn’s ex Jessica? I didn’t know she was an aspiring singer, I thought she was a model.

Carrington says:

Speaking of Neyosha,

I watched this documentary last night called, “The Aggressives” about butch lesbians, it was VERY interesting and at least ONE of them, I think she called herself “Marquise” was REALLY convincing.

I was really shocked at how much they walked, talked and carried themselves like men, but the duct taping the tiddy’s down was too much.

That ish looked painful when they had to remove the tape to do a tiddy release at the end of the night. It was quite interesting.

Phrozen1der says:

@Carrington :lol: Yeah I’ve seen something similar before….I can’t fathom it I could’nt imagine taping my peen down for NOTHING!!!! :nono:

West Coast Chick says:

@ Carrington.. I was watching a comedy.. forgot the dude name.. he was talking about the way butch lesb walk, the next day, on my way to work, i see one.. walking exactly like the dude was sayin.. looking exactly how he was looking… i damn near pissed on myself from laughing.. i had to turn away from her to keep myself from

bwahahahahahahahahah aaaahahahahahah all in her face!

shyt was funny az hell

West Coast Chick says:

taping process sounds painful for men and women.. hell titays are just as sensitive as balls :yes:

West Coast Chick says:

A man must have to really hate his dyk to tie/ tape it down… and sit on it- ugh! :blink:

Phrozen1der says:

@WCC I don’t even want to KNOW how that’s done….. That’s crazy! :no:

Carrington says:

@ West Coast,

I don’t get why you would want to tape it down either. But realistically, it’s not the boinking tool that’s sensitive, it’s the sack. Now THATS some painful stuff right there!!

I think the boinker gets desensitized because we play with them so much as teens and young men that you could probably tie it in a not and it wouldn’t matter that much. LOL

Thanks babes @ West Coast. I just bought a Cyan Blue lipstick for a photoshoot im doing make up for next week, i hope the model can pull it off!

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

:cosign: @Carrington. I dated a clown once……..

SuthernBelle4 says:

I think I walked in on the wrong conversation taping tittays and penis :blink:

Aprilbaby says:

Afternoon All,

I think the bigger quesitons is “why are these woman sleepiing with this gay man?” Really I just want to know!

Daisy says:

@Free I CANT with you :rofl: Why did I use that in an email this am and my BFF didn’t catch it at first. Soon as I saw your comment yesterday I knew exactly what NMFF meant :lol:

Daisy says:

Glad Neyo cleared up the “new baby” rumors yesterday on twitter

Phrozen1der says:

@April Who says they sleep,or are even in the same room?? :coffee:

Phrozen1der says:

@Carrington Tie it in a knot and it not matter… :blink: I can’t imagine that either bruh LOL!..I don’t want to hurt either :no:

Carrington says:

SuthernBelle4 says:

I think I walked in on the wrong conversation taping tittays and penis
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LOOK, Phaedra, it’s Friday! LOL

mirsmommy says:

Daisy says:

Glad Neyo cleared up the “new baby” rumors yesterday on twitter

What did he say on Twitter??? :popcorn:

Alex says:

West Coast Chick says:

That man on Dr. Phil said he had no use for his peen. Didn’t feel the need to have one.

candibfly says:

*struts in blasting petey pablo* unc wins *tootsie rolls to the ground but is unable to get back up* :cheer:

Alex says:

@Candi Where u been? :wail:
    I was trying to share my food with u!!

candibfly says:

friggin waitin on Verizon

YSoSerious says:

Taping down tits and taping up peen…Yep. Just another day on SR. :rofl:

Candi Apple says:

I had a gay friend that tucked (I made him show me :| ). He pushed it back into itself while it was soft and with two sided tape he taped it down and place a carefully cut cloth over the area. :rofl:

I asked him what happened if he got erect during the course of the evening. He said “Nothing honey it feels like a VaJayJay” :blink: “and it takes years of practice”. I know he was lying to me….

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

SIT ON UR D!CK OK WHAT WE TALKN BOUT IN THIS FUKA!!!

Candi Apple says:

I had a gay friend that tucked (I made him show me ). He pushed it back into itself while it was soft and with two sided tape he taped it down and place a carefully cut cloth over the area.

I asked him what happened if he got erect during the course of the evening. He said “Nothing honey it feels like a VaJayJay” “and it takes years of practice”. I know he was lying to me….

__________________________________________

Whoa! :shocked:
    i didnt know dyks were so flexible.. that sounds so painful.. Ima try it on my dude, when he falls asleep :lol:

mirsmommy says: