D. Wade and Gabrielle Union are still friends (at least on Twitter)

NBA superstar Dwayne Wade and his former girlfriend, actress Gabrielle Union, are still friends. As you know, the former lovebirds quietly split up a few months ago. But their breakup came to light when she didn’t attend game 6 of the NBA Finals in Miami. In fact, trouble at home was believed to be the reason D. Wade didn’t give his all on the basketball court. But Wade and Union sent each other lighthearted tweets today on the social networking website Twitter.com. Wade, 29, is in Milan, Italy with his stylist attending Milan Fashion Week events, while Gabby, 38, is off somewhere in the deep woods of the midwest filming a movie.

Photos: Wireimage.com

• West Coast Chick

:no: I dont believe this story

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdC7WGvSWU ALBoy

:lol: @ Sandra Photo shopping Alicia Keys acne on D Wades face Good Work Sandra :coffee:

• Banana

That is a very unflattering picture of Dwade, the top of his head looks like Montana Fishburne’s azz (daughter of laurence fishburne, you know the one with the leopard booty).

I wonder what straight to DVD movie Gabby is filming…. :thinking:

• CivilEngineer

Sounds like an inside joke to me. Are you sure they’ve broken up?

• kingstonn

That man is not 26. That has to be some type of error… cause I refuse. :nono:

• Fayla

some1 pls tell me what the tweets said I cant read from my fone, thx :)

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ kingstonn: thanks for catching that obvious typo :)

• Daisy

Akeys skin has been looking FAB lately :yahoo: #teamAkeys

Waits for Gabby to respond :coffee:

:dead: @ Banana

• kingstonn

@ Sandra, you scared me for a minute there! :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Fayla says:

ome1 pls tell me what the tweets said I cant read from my fone, thx

Gabby tweeted something about an old man ball scratcher at her gym, and Dwyane tweeted: “So you should go flirt with him to throw off his concentration. Go get on the elliptical and do it in slow motion”. No man would tell his future wife to go flirt with another man.

• S

Yea,his skin is bad but his bottom lip…..

• S

Hey, what’s the last movie chica was in?

• http://twitter.com/Jerrica_Lewis Jerrica

That is not a good picture of him. :no:

• http://www.twitter.com/prytibrownis PrytiBrownIs

Sandra keep doin these Gabby n D Wade break up posts n its like the equivalent to the lil brother holin his hand in front of ur face reeeeeal close n saying “im not touching you” lmaaaaaao u know Gabby reading this

• kahmmillion

:rofl: Sweet baby Jesus…where did SR get that horrid pic of D.Wade!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!
    :dead: :casket:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

I really had to ask myself…..”do I really care?” Nope I don’t! Not at all!

• West Coast Chick

:shotsfired1: leave my man alone… SO WHAT he got achne and lip issues!!! me and gabby still love him!

• Daisy

Gabby was on a few eps of Army Wives last year they were trying to give her a cop show spin off which never came to pass. I have never been a big fan of her acting but I think she is pretty. I will go see her new Tyler Perry movie I guess.

• mirsmommy

:blink: Ewwwww, that pic is horrid!!!!!!!

• mirsmommy

@Banana, is that Wiz Khalifa in your gravi?????

• luVn_liFe…

D.Wade has always had BAD skin so does LeBrick,very unattractive eeeewH
    :hurl:

• Fayla

@Sandra, nu-uh u just gettin ur comedian on right?? :hailnaw:

• West Coast Chick

@ Aunite.. so if Dwayne’s break up with Gabby caused his poor performance on the court, then what was labum’s excuse? Did he break up with Gabby too? cuz he was even worst :shrugs:

• DMisses

Banana says:

I wonder what straight to DVD movie Gabby is filming…. :thinking:
    __________________________________________________
    :rofl: Lmao seriously I was thinking this like dang he needs some proactiv or soemthing zeesh

• Banana

@mirsmommy yes beautiful, if that’s you in your pic :wink:

@Daisy I never liked her acting either…..she sucks! In fact, they should add her to the cast of single ladies with the rest of all that other bad acting

• mrsloveleigh

I still don’t believe this story either. Sandra is the only one I’ve personally seen report it

West Coast Chick says:

:ido: Too :cheer: I dont believe they have broken up either!

@ Banana I lubs the avi
    @ FAY FAY … erry since yous married now you dont speaka to the Cha no more :wail:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

maybe he will be sponsored by Proactive…seriously though …

:cheers: Cha Chizzle

• mrsloveleigh

Sandra this post you reply to but not to the responses on the Chelly O post :thinking:
    I was expecting some type of retort to the comments

*pulled out magnifying glasses*
    Dayum! that chit was word 4 word.. :shocked: if they’re still 2gether they r havin a ball with the media..
    :rofl: @Pryti

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ mrsloveleigh: Please remember that I’ve been writing blogs all day. I know I make it look easy, but it takes me sometimes an hour to write a single post. In that time I am not reading any comments. So what Chelly O post are u referring to?

• Banana

Thanks Cha

• Fayla

CHA! :crying: NEVA EVA boo! i :heart: u always & 4ebba married or not mk? my timing been off is all.. :kiss: NEVA i say!!

• West Coast Chick

Gabby has beautiful skin.. maybe she should share her facial secrets with Dwayne :shrugs:

Banana says:

@mirsmommy yes beautiful, if that’s you in your pic

Yep, that’s me. Thank you. :ashamed: <—–really me blushing

I went to a concert on Sunday where Wiz performed, and he is soooooooo little. Like skinny little. :lol:

Gabby can't act worth trash. :no:

D.Wade has always had BAD skin so does LeBrick,very unattractive eeeewH

I dont get this… why would they have creamy,silky, scar free, smooth, flawless skin :shrug: these niccas is not supermodels, their basketball players. :wtf: I would expect them to be rough around the edges :no:

• West Coast Chick

dont get this… why would they have creamy,silky, scar free, smooth, flawless skin these niccas is not supermodels, their basketball players.

:lol: so true

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Still tryn to figure out why couples tweet one another – or close friends for that matter – I will text your phone or call you – they both sound pathetic –

She sound like she still need his boyfriend protection and he sound like she need to get a clue :coffee:

mIRSKY MIRDA MIRZAY …what it dont do… :boobs: Shake sum

K, Fay Fay… :heart: you back!

HEY THERAPIECES ……JERIIIIIIIIIIIIIICA :hug: AND KANG A LANG A LANG school bell rang :hug: *whispers, let me smang it girl.. smash it and bang it!

• Fayla

@WCC Gabby has amaaaazing skin OmG! i might join the Illuminati for that skin :lol: j/k ion fux around :coffee:

he looks ….”sick”

• CHA CHA

OMG :cheer: QUEEN CHOCO is here *hyperventilating… ILUVTHISBISH!

Cha Chalicious……what it do boo

Fayla says:

________________________

she do! and she’s prettier without makeup- IMO

ChaChizzleMyRideOrDieFoShizzle!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: Heyyyyyy honeybun :boobs:

CHAluvher i aint neva go no whea promise, but glad 2 be back newayz :grill:

Choco aka Hippie says:

____________________________

True, true and more truth :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

OMG QUEEN CHOCO is here *hyperventilating… ILUVTHISBISH!
    :hugs: I WUV U MORE!

Im about to be out hit the email for no reason or if you feel like it

:waves: SR HAVE A SAFE EVENING

• http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5d5eb1d6c7/go-the-f-ck-to-sleep-as-read-by-samuel-l-jackson YSoSerious

I see I didn’t miss much today. :yawn:

• Fayla

WCC ikr! saw pix the otha day of her w/o makeup & i said dayum this bish is so fuggin fresh faced it should be a crime. bishes pay gooood money to look like what she naturally. thank God we all have our own attributes bc that pretty bish right thurr :karate: that kinda skin aint common n chit

:lol: YSOOOOOOO

:bye: Choco

Fayla says:

WCC ikr! saw pix the otha day of her w/o makeup & i said dayum this bish is so fuggin fresh faced it should be a crime. bishes pay gooood money to look like what she naturally. thank God we all have our own attributes bc that pretty bish right thurr that kinda skin aint common n chit

SHE got that Nutrogena MONEY :yes:

GO back to sleep YSO but before you go *climbs on your lap and fixes your locs in to a rocking chair

SideNote: Did you see Alboy pushing up on THE SOLODIVA in one of the post today :hahaha: Now that was worth being awake for

• West Coast Chick

:lol: Fayla.. so true.. beyonce is another one that can get away with no makeup.

I just figued out what ikr means :lol:

#day late dollar short :/

• mrsloveleigh

SandraRose says:@ mrsloveleigh: Please remember that I’ve been writing blogs all day. I know I make it look easy

=========================================================================
    :claps:
    lol Auntie! The one about her and the girls w/the South African blankets. There were a few comments that were kinda questioning your info or accusing you of reaching. I expected you to come back :karate:

West Coast Chick says:

I DONE TOLD YOU NOT TO SLEEP ON THE SKINNY NIGGAS :coffee: You can bet your pretty lil azz AMBERALERT aint sticking around for nothing ..HMPH!

WCC!! :waves:

Sup lady?!

CHACHELLA!! :hugs:

I wish I was asleep all that time. :lol:

Now what post is this you speak of? I require late day entertainment. :waiting:

• mrsloveleigh

well i guess I shouldn’t say your info since you posted someone elses quote but you made it seem as if South Africans were in an uproar when I couldn’t find anything like that in the comments for the story you took the quote from.

• CHA CHA

The same one Mrsloveleigh is referring to…the one with the OBAMA girls wrapped in African Blankets :yes:

• West Coast Chick

SideNote: Did you see Alboy pushing up on THE SOLODIVA in one of the post today:haha: Now that was worth being awake for

:lol: Ima have to go back and scan.. I wanna know if he was able to break her down :lol:

Whatever happend to the annoying racist dude that cursed Chiby and Man out? :shrugs:

@MRSLOVE

Sandra’s used to that kinda of thing especially when it comes to the Obamas. :lol:

• Fayla

Cha u be fuggin Slaying me wit all them hairstyles u be fixin YSo’s lox omG!
    WCC LMAO! i have 2 know these acronyms my daughter is 20 gotta keep u n chit :lol:

CHA CHA says:

West Coast Chick says:

I DONE TOLD YOU NOT TO SLEEP ON THE SKINNY NIGGAS You can bet your pretty lil azz AMBERALERT aint sticking around for nothing ..HMPH!
    __________________________

Guhl, I knows bout the skinty niccas. :yes: But I didn’t know he was that skinty. :lol: He like Snoop in Baby Boy skinty.

CHA CHA says:

West Coast Chick says:

________________________
    :rofl: amber alert…Im done!

• mirsmommy

Amber was at the concert, too. Standing right on the side of the stage with her shades on at 10 or 11 o’clock at night. I like Wiz tho. I kinda like them two together.

Gotcha. :thumbsup:

(heads off to that post)

• West Coast Chick

Guhl, I knows bout the skinty niccas. But I didn’t know he was that skinty. He like Snoop in Baby Boy skinty.

:lol: seriously! Although, I had the skinty boyfriend that had a freaking telephone pole for a 3rd leg :lol:

:pray: hope he calls me again :lol:

:dead:

Yso!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Heyyyyy guhl!!!!! Where you been all day???????

YSo i meant 2 speak n the earlier comment, Hey U :waves:

Fayla says:

Cha u be fuggin Slaying me wit all them hairstyles u be fixin YSo’s lox omG!
    WCC LMAO! i have 2 know these acronyms my daughter is 20 gotta keep u n chit

did Cha fix YSO’s locks into a rocking chair? :rofl:

West Coast Chick says:

hope he calls me again :hahaha: :hahaha: HELL YES…. HUBBY is …well nevermind :coffee:

Before I go, I don’t care what they say about skinty mens, the only thing Wiz could get from me is a side-eye and a flea & tick dip. Especially after he’s been laying with Amber. :coffee: <—Antibiotics c0cktail

• West Coast Chick

Fayla.. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL MY DAUGHTER TURNS 20!!!

(I had to use caps to show you how serious I am :lol: )

:dead: at Yso-lita!!!!!

YSoSerious says:

Before I go, I don’t care what they say about skinty mens, the only thing Wiz could get from me is a side-eye and a flea & tick dip. Especially after he’s been laying with Amber. <—Antibiotics c0cktail

___________________________

:dead: but :cosign: before I go

• CHA CHA

First of all stop comin in hea lyin.. I refuse(s) to believe that you got a 20 old daughter…Stop PLAYIN! …. *writes FAY FAY on my MILF list

and when it comes to YSO’s hair, I only fix my bewstankys locs with the best creations that these pretty lil fingas can create…. I be winning all sorts of :trophy: s and shyt with my skills… thats is until HIS_Mommy comes and flucks it up :wail:

CHA CHA says:

West Coast Chick says:

hope he calls me again :haha: haha: HELL YES…. HUBBY is …well nevermind :coffee:

____________________________

:bow: I already know what you was bout to say

• mirsmommy

ChaChizzle, if you don’t stop changing yo gravi!!!!!!!!! I’m gettin all types of confuzzled!!!! :lol:

MIRS!! :shotsfired:

Has the Rat Queen been out to play since I’ve been away? :think:

FAYLA!! :waves:

Have you missed me? You have? I know. :coffee:

your gravi is BANGING Cha :thumbsup:

• CHA CHA

@ MIRS :hahaha: I was waiting to see who was gon call me on it first :rofl: *Im trying to get the lighting right :rofl: NO but I think I will leave my Prince inspired photo graph up until Friday and then I will be back on that bullshyt :hahaha:

YSoSerious says:

MIRS!!

Has the Rat Queen been out to play since I’ve been away?

Naw, the mouse on the motorcyle ain’t been here today, and I was lookin for her, too. She said she was gon come out to play today, but I ain’t seent her. :sad:

I had a gift for her, too. I heard that new cheese that hit the streets be the chit.

• Fayla

*pulls up a chair next 2 WCC wit a fif of vodka & 2 shot glasses* so uhm u wanna hear what ur life may be like when she turns 20? :coffee: <—double shot a Grey Goose

:wail: I wanna go home and hit this :blunt:

• CHA CHA

Thanks DUBBC :kiss: and how close is your baby to turning 20… see you and Fayla dont look a day over 30… Yall was fast lil heffalumps :hahaha:

@CHA

You know I love the way you fix my locs. :hugs:

I have the hair show first place ribbons pinned to my computer screen. :yes:

CHA CHA says:

@ MIRS I was waiting to see who was gon call me on it first *Im trying to get the lighting right NO but I think I will leave my Prince inspired photo graph up until Friday and then I will be back on that bullshyt

:lol: First I saw you on ya J.Lo pose, then you was doing the Terror Squad and was leaned back, now you on ya Prince chit.

Fayla says:

_______________________________
    :wail: so you mean, it doesnt get any better??

(fcks up CHA’s purty curls real quick before I head to the Obama post for real this time)

• Fayla

:rofl: @Cha!! i promise bewski she a dayum stunna 2 (if i may say so) i cant stand ha lil beautiful azz neeva!
    LMAO@Yso i sure did & dont eva doubt it..u’s a classy one, thats wassup :thumbsup:

• West Coast Chick

@ Cha and Fayla.. the **&^%*$##% is 16 yr old! regressing by the day.. I can not stand these female adolescents of today! It seems like everything Ive been telling her lately has been going in one ear and outta her azz. -uggggggh!
    #she on my bad side today :lol:

• Fayla

:rofl: Cha u r 2 kind my luv, but yeah i was a fast ass, i tole my mama i needed bc, went & got em myself but she took em away tambout she aint condonin me fluckin :wtf: condom broke & 20 years later here we r..i aint mad tho..
    WCC nope, this heffa gone make me catch a case n chit. she needs her own spot. when she moved out we got along great. i mean we still do but she wanna holla bout how grown she is but if u so grown y u @ home? :coffee: <—anotha shot

• dshack

:newbie:

D Wade looks like like a dam chipmunk!

dshack says:
    D Wade looks like like a dam chipmunk!

And your pink :lol:

:welcome: and shyt!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTI5HKrO44 French KI$$E$

:welcome: dshack to as the call it THE SR JUNGLE

most of the clan is gone fo the day……

so make sure you hear bright and early tomorrow to get your welcome packet and to announce to everyone you are new…..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTI5HKrO44 French KI$$E$

chachachachachachacha you still here :yahoo:

• Banana

:welcome: dshack

French KI$$E$ says:

chachachachachachacha you still here

Yes Ma’am :kiss: I responded to your response.. :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTI5HKrO44 French KI$$E$

and you know i’m loving every moment of it!!!!!

hasta manana chachingali! :peace:

LMAOOOOOOOO @ Cha Cha # 96 :lol:

• dshack

Is my gravi up yet?

• SouthernBell

This pic is soooooo not the business of D.Wade!! if all else fells he can be the new face of Proactive!!!!!!!!!!!

• ELove

DAMN Ms. Sandra so YOU just going the find the MOST Horrid-LQQKING PIC EVER of Dude TO POST ?!!? AND can He LQQK EVEN GAY-ER than THAT Get-Up He’s Wearing :blink:

Cues Prince “If I was Your Girlfriend”…
    IF I was a FEMALE I would be saying “His Ex-Wife was MOS DEF Insane fighting Tooth & Nail to STAY with THIS Flamboyant Dressing-AZZ Nigga” :coffee:

• Rightclaw

According to his twitter, they are still going out. He said he wished she was there with him in Milan. I also vaguely remember him retweeting one of her Happy Father’s Day messages and saying “Thank you love” or something like that.

• GAGIRL87

Sandra obviously he’s the guy she’s talking about :rolleyes:

GOOD MOANIN FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• CFREE

Gosh his face looks gross, gag me :hurl:

• CFREE

Thats what I thought @GAGIRL…

Morning BROWNIE & SR FAM!! :waves:

why dwade lips look so fukn juicy like MY LIP GLOSS IS POPN.. :whistle:
    and dont really give a darn about wade and gab :shrug:

• CFREE

Elove’s comment :rofl:

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

:blink: DAMMM Dude! He needs to grow a beard on his foehead or something! Dem dam black holes is making my breakfast churn.. :hurl:

GOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOORRRRRRNNNNNININININIGGG YYALL!!!
    :kiss:

• CFREE

LAKER!!!! :boobs:

@wut :hugL morning
    @cfree :kiss: <<french
    @lolita wat it do g ?

DAM THIS COFFE I JUST BURNDED THE FUK OUT MY TONGUE!! :ha:
    :-P

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Sup Free, Laker, Wut and err body else!

I guess I dont pay that much attn to him to think he’s ghey

• CFREE

He needs to grow a beard on his foehead or something!

not this morning @WUT :tape:

heyyy guhl, how u durin

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTI5HKrO44 French KI$$E$

did someone say FRENCH???? :wink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Laker I got less than 2hrs of sleep last night!
    I had a horrible toothache and after realizing lortab wouldn’t help I got my ass up at 3 in the mornin, went to Wal-Green’s and as soon as I stepped in Wal-Greens my it stopped hurtin! I was so damn pissed but of course ti started back up again and I finally dozed off at 5 and my alarm went off at 545!

@FRENCH I DID :yahoo: NOW GIVE ME ONE :kiss:

• CFREE

*raises hand like a 3rd grader* I did I did!!! :kiss: @FRENCH

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@LOLITA FUKN TEETH I TELL U!! I HAD A TOOTHACHE LAST SATURDAY **WISDOM TOOTH** AND BISH WAS IN TEARS U HEAR ME MY LEFT SIDE FELT SOOO FUKN HUGE COULDNT EVEN OPEN TO SAY AAAAA!! I KNOW UR PAIN AND AFTER A LIL WHILE MY AZZ STARTED GETN A HEADACHE!! :cry: <<i member **HANDS U SOME HOT COFFEE AND RED BULL** IF ALL ELSE FAILS PUT SOME TEQUILA ON THE TOOTH AND ABOUT 5 SHOTS DOWN UR THROAK AND U SLEEP LIKE A BABY :)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Laker I have to have oral surgery so I think it’s infected and that’s prolly why it hurts so bad! I could have slit someone’s throat last night I was in so much pain!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTI5HKrO44 French KI$$E$

:kiss: <~~ da french way for you lovely ladies

sugamami, lakeielake, cfreeMeeee

:yawn: Morning all!!!

@French
    I could use something to wake me up! :wink:

@WUT
    I’s still alive!!! :danban1:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTI5HKrO44 French KI$$E$

sexii ratchet! :kiss: <~~~ with an extra shot of whatever you like :wink:

@LOLITA :hug: I HATE THE DANG DENTIST THE PAIN THE BILL :mad:
    @BABYDADDY WHAT IT DO?? :coffee:

Good Morning :yawn:

• CFREE

Alex u’ve been missed luv muffin :hug:

CFREE says:

He needs to grow a beard on his foehead or something!

not this morning @WUT

heyyy guhl, how u durin
    ————————–
    Hey CFree!! :cheer1:

Girl He know he make too much money to have a foe-head like that!!! He need to have it peeled or skinned or something!!!

RatchetFree says:

Morning all!!!

@French
    I could use something to wake me up!

@WUT
    I’s still alive!!!
    ———————
    RACHETS HERE!!!! :danban:

slides Rachet a cup of gin with a dash of five hour energy… for taste..

Hey Meerkat

Heyyyy Luscious!!!!
    :hug: You alright this morning in dis bish?

Wut I’m gon try and behave today

Luscious!!!!!! :hug:

*passes you one of my “good drug” pills for your toothache* That’ll get rid of that toothache. :yes:

#helpful

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Wut I’m gon try and behave today

I’m only here til 12, so let’s act up together. :lol:

@MIRSM :waves:

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

:nono: Now you know that should never come out your mouth unless you mean it… And I know your little mischievious bottom do not.. :grin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Meerkat I had 2 lortabs and that shyt didnt help so I’m walkin around lookin like a zombie

mirsmommy says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Wut I’m gon try and behave today

I’m only here til 12, so let’s act up together.
    ——————
    Holy Hell!!! I’m jealous n chit. 12!! Okay it’s on then!!!
    :party:

@French
    That was just what I needed!! U know I can always go for an extra shot of you!! :kiss:

@CFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    I had misseded you too!!! :hug:

@Lake
    Nuthin, just chillin on this hump day.

@Wut
    I don’t flucks with no gin!! :nono:

• CFREE

heeyyy MIRS what da bidness is?!! :danban:

• http://youtu.be/5L1tr0PIx20 RatchetFree

@What’s up Mirs?!? :hug: You so purrdy!!! :yes: How can one so purrdy be so rat-a-tat-tat?!?

I HATE PEOPLE WITH LOONG DIRTY NAILS :hurl: #RANDOM

• speakinmymind

mornin all

he looks like one of the flying monkeys from The Wiz in that pic. Adult acne ain’t no joke but there’s no excuse with all the money and access he has for his skin to look that dang’on atrocious. that skin tells me he needs to detoxify from the inside out. Proactiv won’t help him if he’s funky on the inside. #realtalk

• http://twitter.com/_imOther_ Mamacita

@SANDRA They haven’t broken up. He tweeted about wanting her to be in Milan with him but she’s working and couldn’t go.

I swear people make up whatever the hell they want to. :rolleyes: But I bet if one of them respons they would be labeled childish or immature. Who’s immature the person MAKING UP the rumors or the person setting the record straight?

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

———————-
    Well let me mix you up a special smoothie

*starts blender*
    couple bananas, one oxicotin, dash of cherry daytime Nyquill(so you wont fall asleep) two drops of ambisol, and for taste… patron…

Here take this and if this doesn’t work… well there always dynomite :grill:

• http://youtu.be/5L1tr0PIx20 RatchetFree

Oh a serious note, why is one of D. Wade’s jaws bigger than the other? Always looks like he has a mouth full of tobacco. Somebody tell me, I don’t wanna research.

• speakinmymind

@ LUSCIOUS

your toof wouldn’t be hurting if you weren’t fluckin with fruit roll-ups, peaches and all that other stuff! :lol: how do you explain getting a cavity from giving head?!? :tape:

Heyyyyyyyy Laker, Frenchie, Rat-chet-as-hell, Wut, CFrizzle, and Speak. :waves:

:dead: @ Speak.

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

———————-
    Well let me mix you up a special smoothie

*starts blender*

Here take this and if this doesn’t work… well there always dynomite
    Here, don’t forget to put the Acai Berries in there!! :yes:

@Wut
    I don’t flucks with no gin!!

—————
    Gin will make you sin Rachet… Is that why you stay away… :think: I feel there’s a story hidden behind your statement… care to share? :coffee:

Speak
    I’m a pro so my teeth aren’t used unless specifically requested! :biggrin:

@WUT CHIT HAND ME ONE OF THEM DRANKS :yes:
    @SPEAK :tape:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IW7_eSIXp4 OHoney

Good morning ya’ll
    These pictures of D. Wade are horrid

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

I HATE PEOPLE WITH LOONG DIRTY NAILS #RANDOM
    ——————-
    Lakeer me too I especially hate it when it’s black under them.. I wonder :think: is that boogers, earwax or chit :no: either way don’t touch me with them. Men are the worst!!! Try to touch my cooch with them nails… give a bish an infection..

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@WUT CHIT HAND ME ONE OF THEM DRANKS
    @SPEAK
    ——————
    Which one The “Energy Drink”(gin and 5 hour) or the “Smoothie”(drugs with a few slices of banana for creaminess)

@WUT
    Why you want me to sin?!? First you want me to die of cardiac arrest, now this!!! You want me to go straight to hell when I die, huh?!? Why u treat me so bad?!? :wail: And Gin is the only shyt that will come right back up for me!! Why even drink it?!? *Takes swing of Cisco*

OHoney!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

I miss ya’ll :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IW7_eSIXp4 OHoney

ooooops Ratchet

• Feline Feminine

Morning SR Fam! :waves:

@Luscious

I have to humbly thank you for your fruit roll-up tip :wink:

Hey Honey!!!!

FeFe
    did he pass out?????
    If not what was his response
    did he ask where you got it from????

• speakinmymind

@ LUSCIOUS

my teeth always touch – a little bit. i can’t open my mouth any wider or i’ll get lockjaw! :ashamed:

Heyyyyy Honey & Man :waves:

• Feline Feminine

@Luscious

He definitely asked where I learned it from…but he LOVED it nonetheless…he said it’s going to be a permanent practice from now on… :coffee:

speakinmymind says:

@ LUSCIOUS

:ghost:

• speakinmymind

@ Feline

you didn’t choke off the fruit roll-up juices going down the wrong pipe?!? i might try it again but i’ll never try to deep throat with a fruit rollup – NEVA EVAH EVAH!!

HEY O’HONEY! :waves:

————————–
    RatchetFree says:

@WUT
    Why you want me to sin?!? First you want me to die of cardiac arrest, now this!!! You want me to go straight to hell when I die, huh?!? Why u treat me so bad?!? And Gin is the only shyt that will come right back up for me!! Why even drink it?!? *Takes swing of Cisco*
    ——————————
    I knew it was a backstory there!!! :hahaha:
    AWWW come here! :hug:

• Milf-n-Cookies

:newbie:

Morning Everyone

Hey Man! :hi:

• Feline Feminine

speakinmymind says:

@ Feline

___

Lmao! I almost did when I deep throated, but I stopped deep throating…(he likes the tip action anyway)…and it was all good! :thumbsup:

• 2know the ledge

Morning and all that good crap.

*takes a seat*

Speak
    Some men like the feel of your teeth grazin across it but I personally did a few mouth exercises! Practice makes peferct!

• 2know the ledge

*hands double L a tooth remedy i may have for her*

:waiting:

• http://youtu.be/5L1tr0PIx20 RatchetFree

All this talk about deep throating….. :vomit: Glad I never had to learn that shat!!! :no:

2know the ledge says:

*hands double L a tooth remedy i may have for her*
    ___________________________________________________________
    and that would be what exactly

@WUT
    :duel:

RatchetFree says:

All this talk about deep throating….. Glad I never had to learn that shat!!!

:hater:

• 2know the ledge

*goes and sit next to double L and let her rest her head on my shoulder while taking care of that tooth ache*

RatchetFree says:

@WUT

:duel:
    ———-
    Only hurt people hurt….. :hahaha:
    Would you like me to make you a smoothie with your cisco? I am an excellent mixologist…
    * :grin: and starts blender*

• Tatted Diva

GM Luscious
    GM WUT
    GM MIRS
    GM Alex
    GM Knowledge
    GM FeFe
    GM Speak
    GM Honey
    GM Laker
    GM CFree
    :heart:

NOW, SINCE THE PRELIMINARIES ARE OUT OF THE WAY, W/all this talk of deep thrizzle’s, I will come back when there is a :newpost:.

• 2know the ledge

Mirs wzup love shake them :boobs:

• mrsloveleigh

Luscious I feel your pain!! I have told people having a toothache is worse than labor pains. At least with labor when you push you get relife. With that tooth hardly anything helps other than a dentist. I got a root canal at 7 mos preg. Didn’t even need the pain pills after

Hey Knowledge! :hug:

Please help her take some of the smoothie I made for her… It will have her up and about in no time…

• 2know the ledge

whats good tat?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Meerkat you know it’s not true deep throating if your eyes don’t water! Either that or he’s too small!
    Not gon call any names…………

Tatted!! Hey lovely :hug:
    C U Next post!!!

• 2know the ledge

wut i can try but she might not take it from me. *puts on that Marsha A for wut. got you later for that slow whine. :wink:

@WUT
    Yeah, but I gotta watch u and see what u put in there. *side eye*

@Mirs
    Not at all. Take all you can as deep as u can. You can take my share too. :coffee:<—smoothie from WUT

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

So you gon try and make me feel better while askin Meerkat to shake them biddies??????

• Feline Feminine

‘sup Tatted!

• http://youtu.be/5L1tr0PIx20 RatchetFree

Meerkat you know it’s not true deep throating if your eyes don’t water!
    :ghost:

• Feline Feminine

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Meerkat you know it’s not true deep throating if your eyes don’t water!

__

:yes:

• 2know the ledge

Puts Doube L in front while mirs shake :boobs: hoping it make her feel better

Tatted Diva says:

NOW, SINCE THE PRELIMINARIES ARE OUT OF THE WAY, W/all this talk of deep thrizzle’s, I will come back when there is a :newpost: .
    *Screaming wait on meeeee!!!!!* I need to go to Target anyway. You wanna go?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdC7WGvSWU ALBoy

I think I Like the way today is starting off :yes: How yall ladies doing?

Pimphand Gary where you been at?

2know the ledge says:

————————
    Got something special for you too… :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Knowledge apparently you’re not capable of takin care of me since you’re focused on Meerkat’s biddies so I think I’ll find someone else who can focus on me and me only!

Got a meeting at 10:30
    Got to prep in chit see yall later today…

*puts up Now Taking Applications sign*
    Full-Time plus Overtime REQUIRED!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I GOTS TO BE NICE AND TIPSY TO DEEP THROAK BUT MY FAVORITE PART OF THE DAK IS THE TIP!! :yes:
    @LOLITA MY BOO WILL FOR EVER THANK U FOR THE FRUIT ROOL UP TRICK!

@AL
    SHAT UP!!! You better cut that shyt out!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Laker tell him I said he’s very welcome!
    It does my heart good knowin someone else was pleased because of me!
    #goodsamaritan

@AL MORNING :kiss: AND ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS CHIT.. MAYBE NOT! :lol:
    @ALEX ITS KAY BABES I SAWWY FOR THAT CHIT :(

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@LOLITA NOW IF U CAN GIVE ME TIPS TO DEEP THROAK THAT DAK WITH NO GAGING AND FEELING OF MY SKOMACH COMING UP U BE MY BABES SUPER WOMAN!! :hump:

LAKER
    you boo doesn’t like the gagging sound?????

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdC7WGvSWU ALBoy

@ Lucious can I have samaritan Head? :coffee: Morning!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdC7WGvSWU ALBoy

Morning Lakes I asked you a ? in email :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@LOLITA HE LOOOOVES :rolleyes: IT I HATE IT I HAVE REALLY BAD GAG REFLECTS BAD!! :hurl: :jack: I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TAKE THE DAK DOWN THROAK AS HARD AND STRONG AS I TAKE IT FROM THE BACK :hump: I THINK ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS CONVO EMAIL A BISH MAMA

I’m late as hail, but Heyyyyyy Tatted :waves:

@Knowledge & AL *shakes :boobs: *
    I can shake em good now!!!! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Al not if you keep puttin me back in rotation :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdC7WGvSWU ALBoy

@ Mirs I would like my own Personal greeting from now own Thanks
    And I got the Gimme Shoes you asked me for they will be there @ 5pm 30 Jun 2001 according to YPS<—— Ups cost too much :coffee:

ALBoy says:

@ Mirs I would like my own Personal greeting from now own Thanks

How's one of these for a personal greeting???? Take your pick:

a. :kiss:
    b. :tittays:
    c. :hump:
    d. :alltheabove:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdC7WGvSWU ALBoy

@ Mirs not to be greedy but I’ll take all of the above and :lick:

• speakinmymind

sorry i had to go pick cotton for massa! :mad:

anyhoo, hubby’s never complained about the slight teeth grazing but i can’t deep throat with the fruit roll-up. i damn near died and we still laugh about how would he explain me choking to death, butt naked with a half-melted fruit rollup hanging out my mouth. #notagoodlook