fanMAIL: The Real Reason Toya’s Brothers Didn’t Attend Her Wedding

Tongues were wagging at the wedding of Antonia “Toya” Carter and her fiance Memphitz, as guests wondered aloud why only one of her 4 brothers showed up for their sister’s special day.

The wedding, which was held on Saturday in Milton, Georgia, was attended by Toya’s friends and family, including her mom, Nita Johnson and her brother Rudy. But brothers Walter, Casey, and Josh were noticeably absent.

What would keep the Johnson brothers away from such a momentous occasion, you ask? — especially when it was all being filmed for Toya’s “Family Affair” reality show on BET?

The answer is: the long arms of the law.

Hello,

Please keep my identity confidential. This is regarding the cast of Toya’s Family Affair. Toya’s brother is in the Orleans Parish Jail in New Orleans. His name is Casey Johnson. For verification, please visit opcso.org and click inmate inquiry.

The lady LaTosha who is married to Walter Trielon Johnson was in jail. Please google her name. She was arrested on credit card fraud.

Toya’s brother, Rudy was just released on a stolen car [charge]. You can verify this with Orleans Parish Prison…

77 Responses to “fanMAIL: The Real Reason Toya’s Brothers Didn’t Attend Her Wedding”

eastpointvet says:

didnt he get locked up on the show

Ms. YaYa says:

:smack:

I haven’t really been watching her show so no comment :coffee:

jazi65 says:

well dam :blink:

GAGIRL87 says:

This bish just say the “cast” of Toya’s Family Affair :blink: :hahaha:

Matilda says:

Dannnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

:gossip:

lola773 says:

If Rudy was there what’s the deal with Josh! And didn’t Walter’s new wife just have a baby?

His_Mommy623 says:

kay :coffee:

now i can sleep tonight. I was so worried about why they weren’t there! *clutches pearls* :rollseyes:

PrytiBrownIs says:

casey is in there for distribution of crack…wow they have NO intentions of straightening up do they?

KK76 says:

Her show is depressing to me. Don’t watch. She seems like a genuinely nice person though :shrug:

Feline Feminine says:

I do not watch this show, thus, I do not care about this information… :yawn:

KDub says:

He looks a lil like Bubba from Forrest Gump in the second pic.

mrsloveleigh says:

I haven’t watched the show but I like Toya. Sad that the fam just won’t do right. With their sister being in the position she’s in she has an opportunity to help them but you can’t help those who won’t help themselves

Smonae80 says:

Well Toya can’t make em do right,, slow news day huh..

Tatted Diva says:

Not ‘nan one of these nuggas look as if they have not resided in some county lockup @ one point or anutha! I thought this shyt was gonna be juicy! :coffee:

free says:

a hot ass crawfish and daiquiri mess….

Tatted Diva says:

KDub says:

He looks a lil like Bubba from Forrest Gump in the second pic.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fried shrimp, baked shrimp, shrimp gumbo, shrimp scampi, shrimp ****tail, shrimp salad, shrimp & rice, shrimp rollups…. :rofl:

KDUB DON’T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT BUBBA! THAT’S MY COUSIN!!
    :shotsfired:

Feline Feminine says:

@Sandra

:newpost: Please!

Terri B says:

Did people actually watch that show?

lady_cn says:

Goes to show, you can’t help people that don’t want to be helped. :no:

I wonder if her mom is still clean… :thinking:

Feline Feminine says:

:offtopic:

I watched a crazy azz movie last night called ‘Black Dynamite’. It was supposed to be a spoof on the 70′s blaxploitation films….has anyone seen it?

Fayla says:

Toya’s “friend” aint SHAT :coffee:

#ThatIsAll

free says:

toya would probably be right there with them if she hadn’t banged a boy at a young age. she’d have a couple of gold teeth and walking around nola with about 3 or 4 kids on her hip and around her legs.

DMisses says:

OMG, damn near everyone in her family is involved in some sort of criminal activity smh I don’t watch her tacky, ghetto low budget show so I could honestly care less coffee:

PrytiBrownIs says:

@Terri i did but only bcuz its hilarious!!! Her brother Walter is like a walking cartoon character sometimes. He’s just soooo passionate about everything he says. EVERYTHING!!! He emphasizes EVERY word!!! its like hes at a 9.5 at all times lmaooo

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

dizzzzzam!! :blink: :slap:

lady_cn says:

@Pryti

I watched it too because it was funny, but had to stop because Walter was killing me with saying ‘son’ after ever damn sentence. I give him a 9.9 on a scale of 1-10 on being passionate about everything.

eastpointvet says:

i don’t watch it either that’s why i asked lol. i think on a commercial he was getting locked up

Ms. YaYa says:

Terri B says:
    Did people actually watch that show?
    ______________________________________________________

:ido:

kahmmillion says:

That daym family is a mess. And, these are ppl who are on TV making big bucks while everyone else who are law abiding citizens are here making chump change on these stupid arse jobs!

Jay Bee says:

a stolen car.. dont they have money and living the life.. or are they afraid to live…I hope they have life insurance

mirsmommy says:

Ummmm, Choco, honey, I spoke to you 3 yester-years, and you ain’t never respond. :cry: Don’t do me like that, Choco-Latte

“A loyal reader, and close friend of Toya’s who asked to remain anonymous, writes:

_______________________________________________________________

:rolleyes:

let one somebody i know spill the beans about my personal life, like this bish just did…….let one of them go to a blog :shank:

and is Toya’s life really that interesting to get her own show?
    i dont know i never watched tiny & toya show or this one….

????????

:hugs: MIRS I sawwwy booo I be surfing in and out of post :hugs: again

@SANDRA

Please stop “reporting” what these no-life having, jealous azz, no job, can’t write hoes send to you and find some real chit people care about.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@choco :kiss: just taking one i know u a hot somthing :)

ELove says:

Regarding THIS Post … :tape:

@FeFe
    Yeah that “Black Dynamite” is DA SHYT !!! Ridiculously Funny-AZZ Movie :coffee:

DMisses says:

French KI$$E$ says:

and is Toya’s life really that interesting to get her own show?
    i dont know i never watched tiny & toya show or this one….

????????
    __________________________________________________________
    Nobody with a reality show these days have an interesting life lol I’m not interested in Terry Crews family or Lisa Raye’s gold digging ass :no:

Mother Jefferson says:

:yawn: It must be a really slow news day :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA

__________________________________________________________

Mutha Phulcking :cosign: MAN

ValerieB1 says:

I watch the show. Casey was locked up on the show for no license while driving Walters pregnant fiance around. I have saw recent pics of Latosha and Walter in the studio with their daughter “Pa’Chiance”(who looks to be 4 or 5 months old-very pretty baby) you can see updates on them at BET.com with pictures. The show is ok but the same scenarios really keep happening.

bnatural says:

His_Mommy623 says:

kay :coffee:

———————–

:cosign:

@suga – Quisiera estar siempre a tu lado

FRENCHI
    I AINT HAD MY FIX YET!

ELove says:

@Frenchi
    I alwayz Called HER The Other T-Gurl because I didn’t know Who The F-U-C-K she was… And then I found out SHE was the 1st Officially documented Female ON EARTH that had a BABY By Weezy :blink: I GUESS that Distinction was Seriously Short-Lived HUH :coffee:

zee says:

I didnt see any info on Latosha?

West Coast Chick says:

@ Free.. right.. Toya was hit or miss her damn self.. them boys is goons.. I mean, just look at the mom.. whats the sayin?? ” the apple dont fall too far….

ELovalova

say what? :shocked:

OH WELL LETS GIVE THE BISH A MUTHA PHLUCKING :trophy:

:rolleyes:

:kiss: @ Lakes and :danban: @ FRENCH did you get closer to hump day

Frenchi would you care to tell me what you said

Fayla says:

:offtopic:
    Has anyone else seen E-peddling on FB? a young man with 2,000+ FBF has been begging folks to “like” his “Sacrificial Benefit” he created for college $ :wtf: it is uber embarrasing bc he only got like 8 “likes: on the event..

:danban1: <~~~~~ jammin after i clicked MAN's link

Dawn Sheen says:

I heard he got popped for selling crack… Poor Memphi he done bit off more than her can shoe…damn Kartina (the storm not the diamond prince) for blowing them folks up here. Fluck EBT for trying to keep a child alive.

:hump: no but i’m getting there… there are some :rules: that need to be abide by …. but im patiently waiting cause it’s goin be good

@sugamami i wish to be by your side always :hug:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@choco how u been u sesy bish??

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@french :kiss: hey there! im bored as fuk what u doing?

CFREE says:

:blink: What in the RATCHET life fluk! :no: smh i can see her doing a Key Cole on these losers in 5,4,3,2,1…

dawn :yahoo: there goes that sweet adroing face of yours!

mirsmommy says:

Frenchie & Dawn :danban:

Heyyyyy ladies

lovezoe says:

Dawn Sheen says

:rofl: I don’t know why I found this sound funny. i hollered so loud, my son said “What’s so funny?”

lovezoe says:

*so

KDub says:

Pa’Chiance
    ——————————————
    I can’t.
    The end.

I shall NOT.
    The sequel.

I won’t.
    Part III

LAKES BABY!!!!!!!!! AQUI HAPPY ITS’ PHLUCKIN’ SUMMA BISHH YOU KNOW! PHLUCKING PASS ME A MARGARITA!!!!!!!!! (ALL CAPS IN YOUR HONOR)

Henny Blaque says:

I thought Walter just got married to that girl? Was her last name already Johnson? The arrest record I saw for her was in 05 or 09.

In fact the only current arrest record I saw was for Casey, the rest of them were back in 09…she made it seem like all of this JUST happened or did I read it wrong?

lovezoe says:

Maybe they were all on probation and couldn’t leave LA. I doubt if they would purposely miss their sister wedding.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@french :hug: chit i needs me two margaritas with don julio triple shot!! :danban:

spongebobfan says:

Atlanta and yall pseudo celebs

bogart4017 says:

Are yawll happy now that you know?

beenaroundtheworld says:

I wonder if Toya gonna bail her brother out…. I see the story on Tosha, it was from ’09. Her name was Gayle back then. Her story wasn’t recent like I assumed.

Dont know which post we in – Im great Lakes and thanks love my new puppy sooooo cute

DMisses says: