Arnold Schwarzenegger and his estranged wife, Maria Shriver, have filed for divorce and agreed to split his $400 million fortune. But Shriver isn’t going far; she is purchasing a $10 million mansion in the same exclusive Brentwood neighborhood where Arnold is openly cavorting with his mistress and their son, Joseph.

Schwarzenegger, 63, successfully hid his love child from the media and the public for 12 years. But now that his secret is in the open, Arnold is no longer hiding his love for his former maid, Mildred Baena, 50, and their seed.

“Arnold wants to spend time with Joseph and play more of an active role in his life,” a source told RadarOnline. “In a way, Arnold is relieved that he no longer has to hide the fact that he is Joseph’s father.”

“Arnold apologized to Joseph because he had to miss the last few weeks of school, and Joseph said he had no problem missing school and could forgive him for that,” the source said. “It was a really tender moment between father and son.”

Source: Popeater

96 Responses to “Arnold still seeing his mistress; Maria Shriver buys $10M mansion near Arnold’s home”

Fayla says:

:shocked: 2011 is OFFICIALLY the Year of The Jump-Off :coffee:
    Oh, & isn’t it THEIR fortune Sandra? IJS..
    Mildew GOTS to be thanking yt Jesus :rollseyes:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Why does this suprise anyone? Most men think that they are entitled to cooch payments if they are supporting the woman who has his kids. You are really dumb if you think other wise. Yes he still hittin it.. :coffee:

Jay Bee says:

who cares.com

FLOATY T says:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

COOCH PAYMENTS!!!!

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

California is one of those states where the spouse is entitled to half of the assets!

I guess I’m more intrigued with the fact that this nigga is holding a doll! :blink: Now THAT would have me pondering!

She must got that good good good good or something cause her face could instantly cure blue balls.

Eb says:

I’m not really surprised. I always thought Maria was a lesbian :coffee:

jazzyiest says:

@ Sandra

Arnold holding a doll??? Really??? Is this the best pic you could come up with? :hahaha:

Welll, alls well that ends well. Maria gets her fair share, he gets his and the two can move on. The boy gets his dad and the jumpoff gets her child support.

Am I the only one to see the silver lining in this? Am I the only one to see the glass half da** full?!? :shrug:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ MAN, you know they the more ugly you are, the better the snatch! :coffee:

Eb says:

He looks just like Arnold. Maria knew.

watsthetea says:

that name mildred alone makes me wanna puke….

@TATTED
    ” you know they the more ugly you are, the better the snatch! ”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Um, I’ve heard the phrase, but I don’t think Jabba’s puzz is too tight. (That’s how we judge good puzz babe)

I mean, she didn’t have ONE “firm” skin cell visible on her whole body so there is no way she got a snapper down there. It’s like she’s melting or something.

*Takes double glance at Arnold and his doll FeFe*
    The way he holding FeFe I’m going say they was :hunching: before Mildred starting bussing it wide

Good Morning Ya’ll :yahoo: TGIF

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

her face could instantly cure blue balls.
    —————————
    I guess it doesn’t affect terminator balls… :coffee:

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@Tatted
    You sayin your snatch ain’t worth grabbin?

jazzyiest says:

@ Tatted

What happened to your gravi mama??? I almost didn’t know that was you commenting. I actually had to read instead of just looking at the profile pic. LOL

@EB
    “He looks just like Arnold. Maria knew.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

That boy look like he came out the womb screaming “Hasta la vista baby!”
    Yeah Maria knew. She just wanted to continue being “First Lady of Cali” and THEN steal half his money.

kingstonn says:

at least he’s being a good father? :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TATTED
    ” you know they the more ugly you are, the better the snatch! ”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IHATECHU :rofl: AND BY THE WAY, I’ve always been told I had the “snapper, cotton candy & marshmellow!”

#justsoyouknow

He might be laying eyes on her, but he’s not “seeing” her in the way the title implies. Do you expect him not to have a relationship with his son?

KDub says:

Mildred Baena looks like the lesbian muppet love child of Miss Piggy and Lamb Chop.

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@Tatted
    You sayin your snatch ain’t worth grabbin?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’ll take that as a compliment, Sam, BUT PLEASE READ COMMENT # 19!

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

watsthetea says:

that name mildred alone makes me wanna puke
    ————————-
    (in Arnold’s scratchy voice)
    “Oh Mildred I am here to pump you up!”
    Dammit… I done made my ownself sick… :hurl:

jazzyiest says:

@ Kingstonn

Nice gravi hun! :clap:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Jazzy – I’m in the process of changing my gravi but it takes so long on my end! LOL – Your crazy tho…..Are you giving those bedroom eyes to me????

#justasking

kingstonn says:

:blink:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

GM WUT :kiss: – I would LOVE to see what your actual face looks like pumpkin.

You crack me fluck up! “Mildred, I wanna pump you!” :rofl:

kingstonn says:

thanks jazzzzzzzzzyiest! :hug:
    i could have sworn i saw a girl that looked like you at Scott’s last night but i wasn’t about to make an ass of myself trying to figure out. :lol:

jazzyiest says:

*************************

Nope, I do too. By all accounts the marraige sucked. Arnold was a big time cheater and Maria hated him for it and refused to give up the booty. I don’t know why they stayed together so long. Now everyone can be happy.

@BIRD
    “Oh yeah, and the 400 milli is not all Arnold’s. Maria earned 100 milli of it herself. Don’t forget she was a celeb news person when they met and she is a Kennedy. Ole girl wasn’t broke.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:blink:
    How you come up with $100 million tho? She wasn’t getting broke off like that as no news anchor. :no:

And the Kennedy’s ain’t worth that amount. At least no on paper. Now “off the record” type chit maybe…

@TATTED
    “I’ve always been told I had the “snapper”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

“just so I know” huh? I know you throwing that thang at me on the slick. Don’t be shamed. Go on an offer it on up.

Um, how do they determine if you have a snapper? (really curious)

jazzyiest says:

@ Tatted

LOL Me and those da** “bedroom eyes” as y’all call it. I need to change that pic. BTW. I just don’t take pics. often enough to switch them around like that.

And yes, the “bedroom eyes” were intended for you solely. When I changed the gravi I said, “Tatted is going to love this!”. LOL

jazzyiest says:

@ Kingstonn

Hahahahaha! Wasn’t me! I’m glad you used your first mind on that one. ‘Ole girl would’ve probably been looking at you all kinds of sideways if you walked up to her taling about, “JAZZYIEST!” LOL

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

***************************************

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Um, how do they determine if you have a snapper? (really curious)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You may be on to something, Man. You have said before that you could get it!

As far as how to determine if you have a snapper??? I could not tell you. I guess you have to ask the person whose getting “snapped!”

lisaROSE says:

And once again # HOESBEWINNING !!!! im soo tired of us goodgirls finishing last WTFFFFFFF :mad:

On a another note, how do i change my gravatar, i already registered and still cant use the pic i chose!!

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

GM WUT – I would LOVE to see what your actual face looks like pumpkin.

You crack me fluck up! “Mildred, I wanna pump you!”
    ——————
    Hey pumpkin noodle! :hug:
    :blink: I’ve had my picture up before… :wail: My face is forgetable!!!!

KDub says:

Maria is just not a run of the mill news anchor? She was on CBS Morning show and Dateline forever? She has written like 7 books?

Maria is up there with Diane Sawyer Katie Couric and the likes. No Barb Walters but she is close.

2know the ledge says:

this shouldn’t be news she was going to get a close by so she can keep tabs on lil ol arnie and arnie jr.

Maria to the jump off:

I saw that arse coming out the house and you and punk arse and keep getting it in but one night you will be coming out and when you do I promise you I will T3 that ass and when i do there is no “I’ll be back trick” I”m a kennedy We don’t die we Multiply! That’s that arse!

@ Jazzy…..UMMMMM, I knew it! I knew it! :love:

#BLOWINGMYOWNHEADUP!

jazzyiest says:

@ Bird

EXACTLY! :claps:

Fayla says:

KDub says:

mrsloveleigh says:

Hate to see tha breakdown of a family but also glad to hear he’s taking an active roll in his son’s life.

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ WUT…..YOU KNOW WHAT????? YOU’RE RIGHT! I HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN!

*smothers entire face w/kisses!*

@BIRD
    “How you come up with $100 million tho? She wasn’t getting broke off like that as no news anchor
    ***************************************

TMZ said according to the official filing 300 milli is Arnold’s and 100 milli is Maria. You know TMZ be gettin that documentation. And you must not know about them Kennedy’s. Them folks was loaded before politics. They old money.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, they were loaded from bootlegging liquor from Jack Kennedy. I’m familiar. That was a century ago tho. Might have to check out the documents on TMZ because Arnold and Maria may have had an arrangement that allocated that amount to her.

:waves: Hey KDubble & Loveleigh

Fayla says:

KDub says:

Tell ‘em KDub :thumbsup:

Fayla says:

WUT!!!! :waves: Sup Ma?
    Hey MrsLove!!
    Sup @Man *head nod*
    Kingstonn, Jazzy, Knowledge, @Man :danban: how’s errybody?

damn I gets no love :cry:
    I said Good Morning Ya’ll……. *going to the :kona: coffee:

Fayla says:

Hey Blunt :hi:

That pic of Ahhnold is EVA so disturbing, looks like he’s caressing that doll :coffee:

:coffee: <– caramel mocha iced

mirsmommy says:

And yet here’s another story on Arnold’s hoe azz, and his box-truck shaped, French Bulldog in the face mistress. :rolleyes:

Heyyyy Yall :waves:

screams HI @Fayla from da kona

Yardgirl says:

Arnold holding that doll is most disturbing!! :blink:

410Psycho says:

Her pic scares the shat out of me everytime :( ….Good morning everyone

masturbatehate says:

GM all!

I do NOT condone adultery of any kind! I do think, however, in this particular sitation Arnold fell in love with a “real woman in his eyes”. She liked to cater to him, cook, clean, take care of a home and children. This is who he fell for and because of whatever reasons (lifestyle, image, him being legally married to someone else (lol), etc.) he could not openly love her and the child they created together.

Yardgirl says:

Arnold holding that doll is most disturbing!!

__________________________________

That doll is his FeFe

laci says:

@ tatted :waves: your picture reminds me of Puss from Sherk LOL. You can get away with anything with those big brown eyes

Good Morning @ Mirs and masturbatehate

and Most of all Good Morning Tatted Diva

laci says:

fayla :waves: i love the braids. Imma get some soon. Im making a transition to natural from relaxed hair. Im not cutting off any of my hair, but Im excited.

mirsmommy says:

Heyyyyy Blunt :waves: What it do????

Fayla says:

@laci THX!!
    Welcome to #TeamNatural guhl! It’s WONDERFUL!! I haven’t had a relaxer since 1995 :cheer:

Fayla says:

Ok NOW I’m pissed..Tatted’s gravi is up & I still can’t see it!! :mad:

laci says:

@ fayla,

im just getting started. I havent had a relaxer since April I think, but my hair is trained to straighten when heat hits it. I think I have a year to go before all my relaxed hair has grown out.

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

:danban: Fayla’s in the HOUSSSEEE!!! cartwheels over and :hug: her..

laci says:

I cant see it either. I think she may have taken it down to change it

Feline Feminine says:

@Blunt

Don’t name that doll after me! :hahaha:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Hey Blunt. Dayum, I get my own greeting. You make me feel so special. How are you today, sweetie??? Since I’m the “jumpoff” and you’re treating me so good, do you treat the “mainie” just a good?

@ Laci – Are you talking about the one where i’m poking my lip out??? LOL – I am changing it but it takes so long for a new one to pop up. But I actually placed that one up there because Sandra was talking about me & Cha and we asked her to “plank sum” and she ignored our requests. LOL

@mirsmommy

I chillin you know ain’t got nothing else to do :shrugs: wbu?

Heeey Fefe! Meooooow!

Fayla says:

*does a triple somersault into a split 2 show WUT I still got it too*
    :hug: Sup Bewski-Wooski?

@laci so u r flat ironing into ur transition?

2know the ledge says:

wzup fay and wut

Anybody else gets confused with the names??? I always think Maria is the mistress name and Mildred the wife’s name :shrug:

2know the ledge says:

tat wzup love

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Fayla yo picture is so confusing.. you looking so pretty,sweet and innocent…yet you also look… :think: ….very naked?

Feline Feminine says:

@Blunt

Don’t name that doll after me!
    ____________________________________

did you read my comment #13

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

:hi: knowledge

ELove says:

I SAID from the very beginning Maria knew about that Boy while 90% of y’all was Defending Maria & STR8 Killing the MAID… Arnold is the SOLE CULPRIT in This Madness and Everybody Else is “Collateral Damage” … SEE What I DID There (S/O to @Phrozen…) :coffee:

Feline Feminine says:

:yahoo: @Tatted… and errbody else up in here! :waves:

Feline Feminine says:

@Blunt

Hey Fayla!

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

What’s up Knowledge, Big Daddy!

ELove says:

@Frenchie
    When I use to play Street-Fighter I Kicked MAJOR AZZ with Chun Li Yet RYU was My BOSS Character… Every time I would go to RYU everybody knew IT WAS OVER For THEM (WORD…) :coffee:

________________________________________________________________
    Well I don’t got “mainie” (Can’t find one who don’t irk me outside the bedroom) at the moment just mingling
    and tryna persuade you over to the darkside

Yardgirl says:

Yardgirl says:

Arnold holding that doll is most disturbing!!

__________________________________

That doll is his FeFe

==================================

You had me up in here thinking “is who name FeFe?” Lawd!! :rofl:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Blunt…….That means I will irk you outside of SR then, if your very, how shall I put it IRKABLE! I am spoiled but I’m a spoiler as well AND I’m a Taurus, which means I can pout with the best of them when I don’t get something I’m quite sure I deserve! BUT DON’T GET IT TWISTED, I know how to provide as well!

masturbatehate says:

good morning BLUNT :)

@Tatted

I hate games, blatent shallowness, and I am a major control freak

sp check *blatant

flsun99 says:

Fayla says:

@laci THX!!
    —————–
    I went natural in March. I am so wanting to go back to getting a relaxer. I use to change up my hair so much and now I can’t. I have a mini afro (about 2 inches, i’ve cut it down twice) and old men have been hitting on me. Like over 60. One man said I reminded him of a women he let go back in 1972. We were standing in line at WalMart chit chatting about the woman he said he should of married and how much looked like her with my fro.

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ blunt….that’s not much 2 ask for!

ohpretty1 says:

Good morning all. TGIF

Watch Maria’s net worth triple within the next year or so. Both of her parents just left her so that inheritance money and assets are sitting somewhere being excluded from THEIR net worth. Smart money move!

:rolleyes: THE MISTRESS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTS HIS LAME A$$!! :rolleyes:

RoderickXYZ says:

KDub says:

Mildred Baena looks like the lesbian muppet love child of Miss Piggy and Lamb Chop:dead::dead:

LuvnMeIzEz2Do says:

That is definitely his son, looks just like him! He should step up…

The mom is JUST a babymama… Nothing special here!
    Anybody can be a babymama