Rep Denies Beyoncé Cookbook Rumors

Question: has anyone ever seen a photo of Beyoncé with cooking utensils in her hands? How many times have we seen Beyoncé and her husband, Jay Z, dining out and stuffing their faces in public places?

Beyoncé herself admitted she’s a “disaster” in the kitchen. In an interview last year, she said she orders the best food from local restaurants whenever she has friends over.

So why would anyone believe rumors that Beyoncé is releasing a cookbook of all things? It should be obvious that neither one of them knows their way around a kitchen.

A rep for the star denied the latest ridiculous rumor, telling USA Today that the cookbook rumor is simply “untrue.”

53 Responses to “Rep Denies Beyoncé Cookbook Rumors”

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

I KNOW THAT THIS IS A MUTHAFUGGIN’ LIE BECAUSE BABY GUHL ADMITED SHE DON’T KNOW CHIT ABOUT CHIT WHEN IT COMES TO COOKING!

KDub says:

——————————————————–
    I remma when she was on Okra and the subject came up…THIS heffa said..

“Well…I am well versed…in ALL the “Helpers”…hamburger helper, tuna helper…”

I WEPT. Not cause she can’t cook…cause she was so frank about it.

:rofl: She shoulda kept that to huhself…

Beyonce is trying to stay relevant but uhhh she just can’t and won’t no one is interested in her TALENT??? anymore the only way she will keep folks interested is when she tell us how she straps on for Jay, how Julius will be the one to father her child and admit that Jay and Larry J are more than just friends.

KDub says:

And Sandra…you coulda kept that pic with Jigga out of it. That dude looks like a blind butler in that pic.

Uncle Ben…the blind version.

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

:think: So she finally figured out how NOT to burn water?

DMisses says:

That heffa can’t cook lol I bet Tina can throw down in the kitchen tho, her hips don’t lie

West Coast Chick says:

:rofl: Jayzin that photo.. he looks old and decrypted :lol:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ DMISSES – I bet you’re right! They already admitted her mom can burn!

Now we bout to get a post about how Kelly ol ugly azz can prolly cook better than Beyone. :smack:

:shrugs: <<JESUS HELP US!

laykeya says:

I never heard this rumor. And if I did I wouldn’t believe it at all!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:shrug: <<JESUS HELP US!

^^^^^ :rofl: AND U KNOW IT!!

FoxE says:

I never heard that rumor before :shrugs:

@WUT

:lol: I had a friend who literally burned water before

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Tina looks as if she could cook but uses Dill Relish instead of Sweet Relish & Hellman’s instead of Miracle Whip for her Potato Salad. UGH…. :hurl:

Anna says:

DMisses says:

~~~~~~~
    I heard the rumor, but thought she was going to use her mama’s receipes.

His_Mommy623 says:

I HATE KUB SOOOOO MUCH :rofl:

and :dead: @ that pic…SR sho can pick a pic boy :lol:

Anna says:

FoxE says:

I never heard that rumor before

@WUT

I had a friend who literally burned water before

~~~~~~~
    Now that’s bad. I have a sister that couldn’t boil eggs.

mrsloveleigh says:

I didn’t think it was true. Would make more sense if her mom released a cookbook

kingstonn says:

aw damn. i sure was going to put this to collect dust next to my patti labelle diabetic cookbook.

mrsloveleigh says:

FYI for my Dallas peeps that are interested stubhub has Cowboys vs Broncos tickets starting @ $5!!!! and if you use parkwiz website you can get parking for $16

His_Mommy623 says:

ummm Tatted WHO DA HEYUL uses miracle whip for tater salad…I’m Hellmans to the death and my moms tater salad (which is the recipe I use) had the white ppl in my office Feenin on some Jodeci shyt :yes:

I cant put Miracle whip on ANYTHING :no: that ish is sugar mayo!

@Kdub

Uncle Ben…the blind version.
    ___

:tape: I literally just :dead: when I scrolled back up and looked at him holdin’ that plate lookin’ like somebody’s old azz decrepit uncle!

His_Mommy623 says:

but I do use sweet relish :yes:

*licks Kingstons face* :love:

YSoSerious says:

Aw…too bad. Now Bey won’t be able to make Sandra and Jay breakfast in bed after their threesome. :coffee: <—Tea with water I boiled all by myself.

lovezoe says:

Well Ciara still “singing”, so I guess anything is possible. :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@HIS I HAATE MIRACLE WHIP!!

mrsloveleigh says:

Hey Feline His YSO Tatted Lakes!!!!Everyone

mrsloveleigh says:

I like Miricle Whip–the tangy zip lol!!!

KDub says:

What did I say??? Jay-Z DO look illy-formed like hail in that pic. Yall know he do. Like he on loan for the day from the local “School for The Blind”…like the place Ray momma sent him too after she put that “sass” on his eyes that probably REALLY made him blinder than he already was.

Imma stop now….

mirsmommy says:

Bey ain’t cookin chit, but her scalp with that dry azz lion’s mane weave she be rockin. :no:

kingstonn says:

ewwwwwww miracle whip is like salty cool whip. :hurl:

@ pb
    lick the other side while ur at it…. :grin:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ HISSSS – Now I have’ta disagree because my potato salad is the whip! Everybody goes gaga over that chit! Hellman’s ain’t good for chit except a loose meat sandwich w/cheese & mustard.

Hi Loveleigh…..tell ‘em girl!

mrsloveleigh says:

Tatted says: HISSSS – Now I have’ta disagree because my potato salad is the whip! Everybody goes gaga over that chit! Hellman’s ain’t good for chit except a loose meat sandwich w/cheese & mustard.

Hi Loveleigh…..tell ‘em girl!
    ——————————————
    My name is Loveleigh and I approve this message lol

@Kdub :wail:

Hey @mirs!

YSoSerious says:

Hey MRS & FEFE :waves:

Why is my Gravi not updating! :wail:

KDub says:

——————————————————–
    My sister and her husband were stationed in Killeen, TX. And she said her next door neighbor was a Creole chick from Houston and put shrimp in EVERYTHING. They went to their house for Thanksgiving. You know just dropping by…but you there and its Thanksgiving, so you get offered a plate…Sis said there was shrimp in shyt that it did not een belong IN…the stuffing…the tater salad…said everything had that overwhelming “shrimp-y” smell…

Bet five that is Tina Beyince Knowles…ole some ole Bubba from Forrest Gump agenda.

mrsloveleigh says:

YSo i’m still tryna figure out who is with Mike in your gravi

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ KDUB……. :rofl:

*in my Bubba’s voice*
    Shrimp pasta, shrimp puffs, shrimp salad, shrimp crackers, shrimp spaghetti, shrimp meatloaf

YSoSerious says:

@MRS

That’s MJ and Eddie Murphy in their “Whatzupwitu” video masterpiece. :hahaha:

@mrslove

Go look the vid up on YouTube ‘Whatzupwitu’ and be prepared for extreme gayness with little boys dancing around at the end… :smack:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Tatted…im good on the whip..that ish is nasty..all u bew!

but my tater salad is number 1 amongst MY ppls *drools*

we can have a tater salad-off bew!

@Tat and His
    What are your potato salad recipes

candibfly says:

i’ve never had potato salad, it looks gross, not a mayo fan.

HIS make mine mayo free please :2dance:

chocalatecity29 says:

@mrsloveleigh…please give me your email…#gocowboys!!

mrsloveleigh says:

jessica dot williams3 @ usoncology dot com. the ticket site is stubhub

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Tatted

———-

Lol I use Miracle Whip and both dill and sweet relish…is that wrong?

Do you use pimento?

Potato salad: one of those foods that ya just can’t eat from anybody.

DMisses says:

mrsloveleigh says:

_______________________________________________________

:yahoo:
    Yesssss!! Thank you for the info! #teamdallascowboys fo life baby!!

Kang Dang aKa blunt says:

looking at bey in this pic I bet she :lick: the plate clean

datsmdubya2u says:

:dead: @Kang Dang

that’s why she has to do extreme dieting from time to time

tintin1979 says:

rich and can’t do $hit!! just pathetic.

godschild504 says:

Uncle Ben…the blind version.

___________________:dead:
    __________________________________________ so funny, but yet so true!!

godschild504 says: