BeYawnce Displays Fake Baby Bump on MTV VMAs

In my 19 years in the music industry, I’ve seen narcissistic celebrities go to absurd lengths to grab headlines. But Beyoncé really took the cake tonight at the MTV Video Music Awards when she showed up on the red carpet with what was obviously a fake baby bump.

Beyoncé made sure she was going to upstage every celebrity at the awards show even before the show began, by announcing her pregnancy — a pregnancy that no one saw coming even though she has not left the public eye in months.

I find it necessary to remind my readers that Beyoncé was just onstage 10 days ago in New York with NO visible baby bump!

Now all of a sudden — 10 days later — she shows up at the VMA’s with a swollen belly looking like she’s 6 months pregnant? LOL! I can’t stop laughing! :lol:

And of course the gullible Beyoncé Stans fell for the lie just as easily as they fall for all the crap that Beyoncé and her camp shovels their way. Well, we’re not fooled because we know that a pregnant woman doesn’t go from 0 to 6 months in less than 10 days!

Beyoncé may very well be pregnant — and if she is, congrats to her and Jay Z — but that baby bump she was holding all night like a basketball was as fake as a $100 dollar bill with Barack Obama’s face on it!

Wow. Who knew Beyoncé could stoop so low just for attention?

Photos: Getty Images

77 Responses to “BeYawnce Displays Fake Baby Bump on MTV VMAs”

C. Maria says:

I love you Aunt Sandy :wink: and I’ll admit that know very little about pregnancy but I thought it was odd that she looked so big already!

I’m so happy for her, she’s absolutely glowing!

Kittle says:

Damnnnn Sandra,your hate for beyonce should be sent to the authorities. And I’m not a stan, but your hate is quite disgusting.

KayCeiSoul says:

Auntie, I posed a similar question in the Drake post. I was wondering whether anyone at the NY show saw her baby bump at those shows.

I am very happy for her, and wish her the best of course. I totally believe she is pregnant, without a doubt, but why the extras if that is what this is.

If her stomach was uber-flat 10 days ago, the baby is growing at Twilight – Breaking Dawn speed. Every woman is different though. :shrug:

#Renesme.

Daisy says:

:rofl: I knew you would slay me with this post

Congrats to the happy couple (now folks can FINALLY stay OUT of her uterus)

I don’t like her dress but love the color

I am glad she performed Love on Top thats one of my favs on the 4 cd

Eb says:

:shrug: I have never seen Bey wear so many clothes. She’s usually half naked, p-poppin on a handstand.

Trucie says:

LOL Sandra is wrong but she has somewhat of a point. Bey of course wld have had to explain her weight and being covered from head to toe. And she shld have in a less vain manner. She just loves the attention and her even doing the show last minute show how deliberate her intent was. She just wanted it to be all about her. LOL that being said, it was a cute performance. Her best in recent years if ask me!

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

IF YOU LOOK AT THE 1+1 VIDEO WHERE SHE HAS ON THE SILVER WITH THE WRAP YOU CAN SEE BABY BUMP ON THERE. IT WAS THOSE ROSELAND PHOTOS THAT HAD MOSTLY EVERYONE SAYING THEY THOUGHT SHE WAS PREGNANT BY THE STYLE OF THE SKIRT. BUT CONGRATS TO THEM JUST THE SAME JAY IS A VERY HAPPY MAN!

Lizzyb says:

I ran over here to get what you were gonna post about baby bey. So you don’t believe she is? I mean why would she lie? It’s not like a lie about writing lyrics or something..
    A baby has to come or not..and in the world we live in if she decided to lie (unclear why she would) way too easy to be found out.

Ms. Everything says:

I’m sorry but :hahaha: :rofl: :hahaha:

MsEducation says:

Knew it was coming lol. You really hate Beyonce don’t you?!?! No conspiracy theory’s from my side. Congrats to the happy couple.

KayCeiSoul says:

Agreed @ Trucie…her performance was off the chain! The chic is unmatched out here, and that is the very reason why. She brings it. I could watch that performance over & over. :claps:

Eb says:

She was lip singing too, but #thefetus prob can’t handle her loud singing :coffee:

ilovelucy says:

I saw plenty of post were people who attended her show in NY saying that she looked pregnant. This is pure hate.

Daisy says:

@eb I think she was lip singing too but I still enjoyed the performance :dance: I don’t think Bey slays each time she touches the stage like her stans but I will give her props when I enjoy her performance :yes:

Banana says:

Now Sandra you know she didnt look no 6 months preggos…. she looked at least 2 to 3 months. But I am happy for her and Jay. Did yal see how Proud he was?

KayCeiSoul says:

Going back to the NY performance post, because I honestly didn’t see that – could be my error, and it didn’t stand out in the pics that were posted. I was just wondering whether the people there actually saw it, and why it wasn’t spreading like wildfire, as all things according to Bey usually do.

Headed back to that post! LMAO! :pc:

Daisy says:

@bana I think she is abt 4-5mths and Jay has been wanting kids for years he is def on cloud 9 right abt now

DeevaC says:

I agree @Ilovelucy. Why do you people need? Her ultra sound photos? Plenty of people at her shows last week said they saw a baby bump…and Sandra you said on Twitter she didn’t touch her stomach last week…google you’ll see during her set she was holding her stomach, while sitting.

scorpio says:

You’re right Sandra this is a joke! She sure did just sell out those New York shows in 22 seconds. Now all of a sudden she has a more than visible baby bump. This is some Mommy Dearest move. Have a baby or adopt a baby for publicity. Anything to keep Kelly down.

RoseBud83 says:

illuminati couple…illuminati spawn on the way.

I wonder if people were this excited when their own family members,or close friends got knocked up.

Daisy says:

@deeva I remember reading those baby bump tweets during her shows in NY too

@ KayCeiSoul:
    Even if she was pregnant at the NY shows, there’s NO WAY she could be as big as she was tonight in less than 10 days. But people will believe anything :no:

Bella770 says:

Ive had a bad week but thanks to this post, I got a much need laugh!!

With that being said, I have to admit that SR is right on this one. How you gone show up with 30 pounds of dress and a belly that looks like you due in a few weeks when you wasnt looking like that mere days ago shrug:

I guess she had to do the extras to get her point across but Im SOOOO happy for them! :dance:

Joja86 says:

I’ve been telling people for weeks something is off…and her thighs,etc came back. I was at the Intimate concert on the 19th, front row and kept questioning her pregnancy. I posted a closeup on my Facebook. Her outfit looked like it was resting on either a hard belly or more fabric. I always questioned why she chose that design. Her belly doesn’t look that big tonight(maybe people are confused by the cuffing but her belly is not that far out from the rest of her body). She is pregnant.

@ Eb and KayCeiSoul:

The picture that I posted of Beyonce was from August 16. You can clearly see her stomach is flat. Now tonight she’s as big as a basketball? Come on!

Trucie says:

:applause: :applause: Exactly!!

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

HER STOMACH REALLY ISN’T THAT BIG EITHER SANDRA. I WILL GOT OUT ON A LIMB AND SAY SHE LOOKS TO BE ABOUT 4-5 MONTHS PREGNANT.

KayCeiSoul says:

Ok…went back to the post…which is what I was referencing, and saw nothing referencing the bump at the show. :shrug:

However…I did notice that she had some extra material on her costume.
    Maybe that dress & the angles tonight made her look bigger than she acutally is.

Eb says:

Happy Birthday Micheal Jackson :yahoo:

RoseBud83 says:

@Daisy

Jay-z already has kids. This won’t be his first.

Joja86 says:

@DeevaC is right… there was a point during the runway if she bent down, she’d hold the bottom of her stomach.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

RoseBud83 says:

@Daisy

Jay-z already has kids. This won’t be his first.

———————————–
    WHERE ARE THEY? HE SAID HE DIDN’T HAVE NAY KIDS.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

^ANY

KayCeiSoul says:

@ EB, it sure IS MJ’s b-day! :partyhat:

My hubby’s b-day is today too! :partyhat:

Daisy says:

Jay doesn’t have any kids that he caims I have heard the rumors and saw the little boys pic as well but until Jay or the baby mama say that’s his seed this will be his first baby :coffee:

Now I haven’t been prg before but I have heard skinny women say they went from a flat tummy to baby bump overnight #justsaying

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

MY SON TURNS 15 TODAY AS WELL!

Daisy says:

Happy B day MJ :danban: :danban1: <—MJ dancing :lol:

Joja86 says:

Testing: http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/795/4intimatenightswithbeyo.jpg, http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/795/4intimatenightswithbeyo.jpg, http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/795/4intimatenightswithbeyo.jpg
    I do admit it would be better had she just announced it once at the end of the performance. I guess everyone talking about it since the preshow was overkill to some.

KayCeiSoul says:

@ MUNCHO – HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Virgo baby!

Daisy says:

@Muncho Happy B day to your baby boy!!!

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

HE’S NO BABY DAISY! HE THINKS HE IS THE CREME DE LA CROP, STRAIGHT LADIES MAN!

coaretained says:

Look at the cut of the dress. It’s clearly to cover a Stomach.she is glowing. she is pregnant. Let her be great.

Happy birthday to all.my Virgos out there!

coaretained says:

And ctfu at auntie saying she’s got a basketball…after 3 kids I still have a similar baby bump DJM….that’s no basketball.

I bet Fantasia livid! Beyone done stole her preggo spotlight! Does either of them know who their babys father is? Why did that bitc* want until it was everyone’s night to win an award to steal their shine? She should have just waited and done it on 9/11. I hope the bi*ch go sit down somewhere now!

KayCeiSoul says:

:hahaha: @ afineparadigm!!!!!!!!!!!!

KayCeiSoul says:

Flicking back and forth between those two pics… :shrug:

KayCeiSoul says:

And why that gal cat-scratched “Scrubs” after Chris Brown’s performance I will never know. :rolleyes:

She was pretty good the whole night, and lost control on “Scrubs”. Not cool, after Chris’ awesome performance. :no:

Tainted_Love says:

I doubt my beloved Bey would go to this extreme…you could see the genuine look of happiness in Jay Z ‘s face and hers. She wanted to wait and make the announcement in front of all of her fans

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Tainted – well that’s for sure….everyone got it at the same time. That was considerate enough. :yes:

Quin says:

I have to say that when I was pregnant with my first daughter, I literally sprouted over the course of 10 days. I was entering my second Trimester. So for those that think its impossible for her not to havea bump 10 days ago and to have one now, believe me, its NOT impossible. She only looks about 3-4 months.

Thats colorful dress she had on a few days ago on the blogs, she def looked like she could have been showing then.

ikki says:

This is my first comment on one of Sandra’s post. But Bey is pregnant, many people that attended her 4 night special said she look big in the mid section. This is her first pregnancy and I will not throw any shade. But even if she wanted attention she could have posed US Weekly, In Touch or People and easily pocketed a smooth 2 mil.. so her being attention whore for the specific event in her life. I’m not buying it. (This seem genuine)

ilovelucy says:

Or maybe its TWINS!!!

datsmdubya2u says:

she could have a belly in that second photo hard to tell under that sparkly apron.

I think its real. maybe she had on some sort of compression garment during her shows in NY

KrayZKat says:

Sooo, after 10,000 rumors of her being pregnant, it’s finally a go. Congrats to Jay and Bey. I’m very happy for them!

KaraZ says:

Sandra, it possible that her bump is that big at <6months if she's carrying twins or this isn't her first pregnancy. Personally I don't care much for Beyonce's music or the hype she gets, but she'd have to be pretty sick to sport a fake bump.
    In a few more months if her face doesn't spread & her boobs stay extra perky, she will be confirming the plastic surgery rumors.

CivilEngineer says:

She can’t win! For years you beg her to get pregnant. Now that she is pregnant, she’s lying…still all in the woman’s uterus like you’re her offspring. #weird

NOLA says:

Auntie you question Beyonce motives and how and why she does her…let’s see what may be more to your liking…..
    OH I KNOW…how about if she had 2 or 3 of Jay Z babies, in between his jail stints or court dates for child support with other baby mommas…
    OR maybe if her and Jay were caught with weed and extasy on a regular basis…
    OR maybe if she had threesomes with a bunch of skanks because Jay wanted her to…
    It amazes me that you seem to put Tiny’s ghetto ass on a pedestal and drag Beyonce through the mud.

I tell you what if my daughters wanted to look up to a celebrity…I would much rather them to look up to Beyonce who has a career, a husband, and then a child (in that order).

kingstonn says:

she’s almost four months, not six months.
    and why the hell would she fake her pregnancy when she’s gonna have to come up with a kid in 5 months? LOL.

kingstonn says:

—-
    :cosign: this!

GSUDiva93 says:

I can’t and….I won’t! All I’m going to say is stay out these women uterus. Its not your eggs or sperm that created the offspring nor is it your money that’s taking care of it. Let people live. Damn if they do and damn if they don’t. #ThatIsAll

GSUDiva93 says:

^of (oops)

lovinme says:

Bloggers are mad cause bey beat then to the punch by telling the world. People been in her uterus for years .. Lol congrats to them

#SOWHATWHOGIVESAFUGIMSTILLGONNAPOSTBISHES# says:

KICK ROCKS SHE’S PREGNANT GET THE FUG OVER IT!!!!!!

HOW SHE ANNOUNCED HER PREGNANCY IS HER DAMN BUSINESS AND IT’S VAIN OF THOSE WHO THINK OTHERWISE, HER ANNOUNCEMENT DOESN’T NEED YOUR PRE-APPROVAL!!!

MANY FOLKS ARE EATING CROW NOW BECAUSE THEY SAID IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN, WELL NEVERUARY HAS ARRIVED-LOL!!!!!!!!!

SIT AND SPIN-I’M GOING TO BE A PROUD GOD MOMMY :)

#SOWHATWHOGIVESAFUGIMSTILLGONNAPOSTBISHES# says:

IF WE CAN CELEBRATE AND GET UBER EXCITED ABOUT THE PRINCE AND KATE GETTING MARRIED WE CAN DEFINITELY CELEBRATE WITH BEY AND JAY-OUR OWN ROYALTY!!!

YEP I SAID IT!!

Maybe she is preggers with twins and thats why she is showing so much all of a sudden. However I had two kiddies and flat one day and big the next that’s how I was. I was able to hide it than I couldn’t. When your already in shape you don’t start to carry and show so quickly, also her hips are spreading my cousin never got a stomach just a big ole stupid booty because she carried in her hips. every once carries differently. Congrats Jay & B

GAGIRL87 says:

That was THE peformance of the night loved it and I can’t wait to see her pregnacy progress at least she acted like she knows she’s pregnant unlike Alicia Keys all on top of pianos and chit :rolleyes:

#TeamBey :cheer:

I’m not gonna lie I was like Bey why you not popping and dropping that thang back and why the f*uck you got all these clothes on and then she showed her belly and it all made sense cuz I was getting a lil upset :coffee:

Mother Jefferson says:

“In my 19 years in the music industry” :rofl:

Smonae80 says:

Sandy in your 19 years have u hated on anyone more than Bey,, this story is ridiculous

flsun99 says:

First of all Congrats to Bey & Jay! So happy for them…

Ok, I was a teen mother. I hid my pregnancy for 5 months until I fell out at track practice. After I came to, my baby bump was exposed and I had to confess. I had on bike shorts, a girdle and my track shorts. I word I was 110 lbs (if that) and I hid it…WELL! The next day at school, I was so free to let it show. No more hiding. Everyone was suprised because I fooled everyone even my oldest sister whom I was living with at the time.

Beyonce hid it as long as she could. I remember reading tweets about her looking different and not dancing as much at her NYC shows. Sandra, be happy for her for once….PLEASE. It will make you feel good, I promise you! Being happy for others, does a mind, body & soul good!

lovinme says:

***************************8

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!

chandrawalls says:

Sandra you should be ashamed of yourself, I mean really…
    Just so you know SANDRA ROSE, God don’t like UGLY!!!!!
    Just wanted to let you know that what you are saying about
    Beyonce is rude and uncalled for, You are a grown ass woman
    and the comments that you have made is inappropriate. You
    Call yourself a professional don’t you think it’s time you
    Start acting like one… You Really need to get some business
    about yourself and stop criticizing everybody…

ryand91 says:

I definitely believe Beyonce is pregnant. Some people take longer to show than others, I’m 6 months and I just started showing a baby bump. I just wish her and Jay the best, I know that child will not want for anything,

Destinee says:

Wow Sandra! Really! They were trying to cut down the baby rumors, so now she is going to make up a baby rumor to get attention? Beyonce doesnt need to get attention she already has all of our attention. Just say congratulations and move on!

coaretained says:

ikki says:

:clap:

trenee says:

Sandra, I love you! You are so on point!

Atypical says:

Idk I think it’s kind of extreme to fake a pregnancy being in the public eye like how she is…It makes sense that she preggos though , why she hasn’t really done much dancing in her videos and why she only did 4 tour dates….#Cmonson