The name on everyone's lips this past weekend was Alex Gidewon, the uber successful club promoter with a string of lucrative nightclubs in Atlanta. Tonight, Gidewon, who co-owns AG Entertainment with his brothers, will celebrate his 40th birthday at the newest jewel in his crown of nightclubs: Club Reign.

Most holders of invitations to Alex's private party at Reign believe they will gain admission to the Ultra private bash at Dubai Lounge next door to Reign, but unfortunately, they will not.

Please be clear: there are NO invitations to Alex Gidewon's Ultra private bash at the exquisitely appointed Dubai Lounge tonight. If you are an A-lister, a baller or a shot caller in Atlanta, your name speaks for itself. Your aura of sophistication is all you will need to get inside Dubai. If the doorman has to ask who you are, you will be pointed down the sidewalk to Club Reign.

But don't be embarrassed: you won't be alone -- you just won't be inside Dubai Lounge sipping champagne with the rest of the ballers.

The stunning Moroccan styled Dubai Lounge was designed by Michael Habachy of Habachy Designs, Inc.

Happy birthday, Alex! Have fun tonight!

We corrected this post to reflect the fact that Michael Habachy of Habachy Designs, Inc. designed both nightclubs.

• Divinebrown

You mean.... :shocked: EASTPOINTVET ain't the only baller in ATL?

Coulda fooled me...

It's not above the ATL standard to see someone in head to toe Gucci standing next to their 1991 Honda Accord on the side of the road 'cause it ran out of gas. :shrug:

• brenden

Harpo, who dis?

• pointhimout

and by everybody you mean????? because everyone in the black mecca of atlanta is a party promoter, producer, model, or publicist, I can see why all would rever AG.

--------

Isn't the sidewalk where the elite 'models, vixens, ladies of the night, decatur flavors hang out anyway? Me and my cadillac purse will be front and center. I can't wait to rock my high heeld timberland boots.. I am so ready.

I don't see purpose.. I stopped clubbing at the tender age of 23.. especially now days.. its all about who you with what u wearing wen 99.99% of the "ballers" broke.. if this was such a to do nobody would know about it. People w/ money party quietly. Broke folks party loudly.

• renegadesince1985

:rofl: @Divine

You know East is the mayor of ATL! :lol:

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

"Also, there is a 4 bottle minimum just to peek inside the stunning Moroccan styled Dubai Lounge, which was designed by Michael Stribling, past winner of HGTV’s Design STAR show!"~Sandra Rose
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:think:
    I can't help but to think of that timeless tale
    "The Emporer's New Clothes."

• chocalatecity29

I think I asked this on a previous post.....I will be in ATL this weekend, can someone tell me the hot clubs and dinery pleaseeeeeee?

• pointhimout

revere***

• kingstonn

i feel like he just had a birthday bash. hm..

• Dawn Sheen

Man, I just don't care™ says:

“Also, there is a 4 bottle minimum just to peek inside the stunning Moroccan styled Dubai Lounge, which was designed by Michael Stribling, past winner of HGTV’s Design STAR show!”~Sandra Rose
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I can’t help but to think of that timeless tale
    “The Emporer’s New Clothes.”

----------
    I die.. bury me with my SR log in information and a flyer from clun rain signed by East.

renegadesince1985 says:

@Divine

You know East is the mayor of ATL!
    ----

He will be parking cars... (East knows I love him)

• KDub

It’s not above the ATL standard to see someone in head to toe Gucci standing next to their 1991 Honda Accord on the side of the road ’cause it ran out of gas.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    it did not run out of gas. they could not afford (in their mind) the gazillion dollars it takes to park. which would be $10-12.

• candibfly

Are any of the so called a-listers bragging about attending this event or just this blog?

• Ty

So will Divine be there in a different colored Peter Pan suit and matching slippers?

Will this suit be custom made like the capri's from his birthday bash?

• Ty

Auntie please make sure yall have the event sponsored by Chap Stick in case Gucci makes a grand appearance.

candibfly says:

--------
    maybe this is like black and white twitter? I don't know one white a lister going.. nor black... just a bunch of folks on they -14:55 I bet tomorrow we gone get pics of Da Brat, Tiny, TI via satelite, Kandi, Monica, Frankie, Neffe, 3 of Sandra's exes, ABC, Allen Iverson, Bill Campbell, Warren Savage, Derek J.. OAN the new dude Centro Camp or whatever the dude is w/ the Eddie Long tattoo, Keri Hilson and Ciara will be waiting tables

Ty says:

-------

Gucci is in charge of dropping people off. he will throw u out on 285.. u must hitch a ride via ambulamnce to the club

• candibfly

ABC tho :rofl:

• FoxE

Private huh?

You know the doormen will bend the rules for some groupies.
    They will be getting alot of blow jobs and ass tonite. (Forgot the :blow: job emotion :smack: )

@Sandra ARE YOU GOING?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmi_qbUGCKo&feature=related Feline Feminine

maybe this is like black and white twitter? I don’t know one white a lister going.. nor black… just a bunch of folks on they -14:55 I bet tomorrow we gone get pics of Da Brat, Tiny, TI via satelite, Kandi, Monica, Frankie, Neffe, 3 of Sandra’s exes, ABC, Allen Iverson, Bill Campbell, Warren Savage, Derek J.. OAN the new dude Centro Camp or whatever the dude is w/ the Eddie Long tattoo, Keri Hilson and Ciara will be waiting tables
    __

:casket: but you are probably spot on!

Like you said earlier, true ballers party quietly....it's the fake ballers that party all loud and obnoxiously...

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Happy Birthday to him. So he's advertising a posh bash at Reign when in fact neither he nor any other ballers will be there? That's foul.

• FoxE

Oh wait I didn't lol

• melinla

I hate chu Dawn!!!! lmao!!!!

• FoxE

Ty says:

________________________________

:dead:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Dawn Sheen says:

TI via satelite
    **************

• CFREE

Sandra is going "IN" on the commoners :hahaha:

FoxE says:

@Sandra ARE YOU GOING?
    -------

Yes, I saw my boo getting her freeze curls done up I thnk I even saw a french roll in the back..

Ladies must wear a cock or cock tail dress depending on which A-lister...

• CFREE

candibfly says:

ABC tho

And Centino Camp.. i hate Dawn :rofl:

CFREE says:

Sandra is going “IN” on the commoners
    -----

Yes, as a carpet bagger (not to be confused with teabagger) I am offended.. I to wishes to spend my mortgage on this juke joint.

• Divinebrown

Rene...you know that's right! Mayoral Elect Eastern Pointus Veteran!!!

@Kay Wallz....YOU STOOPID!!!! SHHHHYYYTTT...Valet is 20 large. That's 2 Remy and Cokes at Central Station...Dont play!

• CFREE

CFREE says:

candibfly says:

ABC tho

And Centino Camp.. i hate Dawn
    -------
    I blame Russ Spencer, Dana Fowel, and Derek J for that ill fitted bob shawty was wearing

Divinebrown says:

Rene…you know that’s right! Mayoral Elect Eastern Pointus Veteran!!!

@Kay Wallz….YOU STOOPID!!!! SHHHHYYYTTT…Valet is 20 large. That’s 2 Remy and Cokes at Central Station…Dont play!

----------

I'ma need u to not brang up da station.. RIP to pookie, man man, man/woman, Lil Kee, Doon bug, Hammy and the others who lost htey live at da station.

• http://psgoodloving.blogspot.com/?zx=a740537a30234348 CHA CHA aka Cali Sunkissed

Im there! :cheer:

• CFREE

:dead: @Ya'll bringing Central station in this :ghost:

• Divinebrown

@Dawn...while you playin, my sister told me some mess that went down there!!!!

That's why I prefer to party the high falutin ATL crowd that serves Peach Andre in champagne flutes and cucumber and mayonaisse sandwiches.

:whistle:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

candibfly says:

Please do a search on Twitter.com for the name Alex Gidewon.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

FoxE says:

@Sandra ARE YOU GOING?

Never give the hunters advance warning or they will lay in wait to slay you :coffee:

• Dawn Sheen

I ain't playing I don't flicks with da station at all... I wld rather submit my morning glory pics let y'all take jabs at my baby thumb than get shanked at da station

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Bird:
    Reign is Alex's nightclub, of course he'll be there. Dubai Lounge is right next door to Reign. All I'm saying is the ballers will be on one side and the invitation holders will be on the other side. :lol:

• http://www.glamshoponline.com/ BLACKBARBIE404

SMH @ DB TALKING ABOUT CENTRAL STATION! LOL

• Dawn Sheen

Sandra u calling me a hunter? I won't slay u but I will dry hump da hell out of u while dj kid capri play Shirley Murdocks As We Lay

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Lamo @ Dawn, you got jokes. :hahaha: But my girlfriend asks that you please chill or she will lose her religion on you (and we don't want that). :)

• candibfly

no thanks, it isn't that serious

• vjackson

Baller?? Unless nightclubs are corporate-owned, they are notorious money pits. You could own five nightclubs and have zero cash on hand because as quickly as you're making money, your sinking it into your other cash-strapped clubs or using it to pay for the next big bash. I think you're using the term "baller" very loosley here. He's lucky his...ahem..."upscale" clientele is easily impressed.

• Divinebrown

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

SMH @ DB TALKING ABOUT CENTRAL STATION! LOL

______________________________________________________________________

*girl, why did I almost type yo Gov't* lawd!

Barbie...
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAA!! My sister TOOOKK me there once. boy boy boy....

• candibfly

i don't follow gucci or vivica or tiny or ti's jail account so i guess i wouldn't have seen it advertised on twitter :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TfHCWiBFos LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

:blink:

• TPtotalpackage

Okay, Sandra I have a question. I just checked out he pictures from his party last year and you said that he turned 35, but he's turning 40 this year?

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

isnt next door called vanquish? vanquish is very nice checked it out last week and dawn and divine yall stupid lol.

• http://www.glamshoponline.com/ BLACKBARBIE404

@DB LOL

I THINK YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THAT ONE.

• KK76

Okay, Sandra I have a question. I just checked out he pictures from his party last year and you said that he turned 35, but he’s turning 40 this year?
    ________________________________________

^^^^^^^^^ Funny!!!! :rofl:

:rofl: DAWN SANDRAS GIRL IS GONNA GIVE YOU A SPANKING BEATDOWN if you dont getcho sitchiation in tact :rofl:

• MsOnederful

Cocktail dresses for us Ladies huh. Aunt San will you be wearing a dress 2nite? I bet Auntie has the only body! Hiding it under fancy Khaki pants and jeans! You better show off auntie!

CHA CHA aka Cali Sunkissed says:

----------

I know... if we all of a sudden get the windmill emoticon... don't wonder why... I can't be looking over my shoulder her in the A so I will no longer be running for President of SR... I feel like Forrest Whitker in Jason's Lyric now I'll be home listening to Curtis Mayfield and drinking E & J.

• CFREE

:rofl: @Dawn is crazy

• http://twitter.com/jaysreallife Jay Bee

Also, there is a 4 bottle minimum
    ~~~~
    Yall keep buying bottles and let the the money makers buy buildings..yall gon learn one day.. Ballers dont buy bottles remember that!!!!