Kim and Khloe Kardashian comment on Scott’s big Disick

You all know Scott Disick, don’t you? Kourtney Kardashian’s husband? Well, did you know that he was as well endowed as his black brother-in-laws? Kourtney’s sisters, Kim and Khloe, confirmed that Scott is indeed packin’.

The sisters gave an amazingly candid interview to the ladies of Jane Radio (via xoJane.com), in which they discussed Scott’s peen size and the fact that their little brother Rob kisses on Khloe’s husband, Lamar Odom, regularly.

“They’re, like, obsessed with each other,” said Kourtney of Rob and Lamar. “They love to kiss,” added Kim K.

“Rob and Lamar kiss,” Kourtney chimed in. “They kiss each other on their cheeks, this is so awkward, I don’t know what it is about them,” said Kourtney. “Maybe they’re all so desperate for affection that it’s like their own little ménage a trois,”” she said.

As for Scott’s impressive member, Khloe seemed to be the most impressed by it.

“He was wearing pajama pants and no undies and you could see it all,” she gushed. “So inappropriate,” said Kim, referring to Khloe.

“It’s like an elephant’s trunk,” Kourtney said with pride. “You guys!” shouted Kim.

Khloe mentioned that Scott keeps “trying to compete with Lamar,” by comparing their peen sizes. “I was like ‘Oh, stop it, you two,’ ” said Khloe.

Source

23 Responses to “Kim and Khloe Kardashian comment on Scott’s big Disick”

Shereezy says:

Why would she tell the world what her man is working with??? And doesnt Rob and Lamar kissing each other sound :gay:

Mamacita says:

TMI…

Tainted_Love says:

:rollseyes: I love the Kardashians but some things you should just keep to yourself!…and this is most definitely one of them.

AirForceGirl says:

I would not want anyone to know that my was packing all like that. If she didnt have to worry about groupies before…she does now! As far as her sisters commenting on his package, like kim said, that is “inappropriate”. Even if they do know, they should act like they dont. That is just a weird a$$ family anyway!

AirForceGirl says:

*my man

lovezoe says:

They are not married, I don’t even think he is engaged. Kourtney is the prettiest, Khloe is the realist, and Kim is the most business savvy. I am being nice today. From the few episodes of the show I have seen, Scott is a major jerk.

Everyone contribute something except for Rob. Even the younger sisters making money modeling.

Cinderella says:

It’s gonna be a slow news day :coffee: <<<<<really green tea

Posche says:

Ummmm I don’t want to be banned so I’ll refrain from making a statement and it was a juicy one too… :tape:

Jessie says:

The Kardashian sisters have reached a new low. That’s right Kourtney, tell the world what your man is working with. You just lost him!

stellabella says:

Didn’t the mom see his package too? They may be a little too free…

renegadesince1985 says:

I don’t know why but I would soooo :hump: Scott…. Don’t judge me!

Bootcampgirl says:

Khloe mentioned that Scott keeps “trying to compete with Lamar,” by comparing their peen sizes.<—— :homoswitch:

CookieMonsterZ says:

So that explains why she puts up with a lot of his antics. As much as I don’t want to like them, I can’t help but find their shows to be entertaining. It’s actually one of the few shows that my boo and I can watch together.

imarie aka lalie says:

WTH?? The whole thing sounds wrong. Lamar and Scott comparing themselves. Khloe seeing Scott’s peen. Lamar and Rob kissing? Really? Is this just for ratings? I like Rob but he is a lost soul with no direction. I just can’t.

chibytex says:

This whole damn conversation get a HUGE :wtf:

Rob and Lamar’s relationship always seems a bit weird to me..its was like Lamar was more interested in Rob than Khloe at first…

I kinda figured Scott was packing…I dont know why I just did, but its gross for the other sisters to know that….

His_Mommy623 says:

Lawd….these birdz smh

Al-Ameera says:

What a weird bunch

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

I figured that. She’s not with that jerk for NO REASON! She can’t stay away from that man….although I have to admit, his demons were from drinking too much, and he’s trying to change. But their mother, WHOM I HATE, won’t let up on him. I think she wants her daughter to be with an athlete just like her other daughters. :coffee:

LadeeA says:

Honestly,

This sounds like one big disgusting freak show and I’m not interested. These no class, no moral T.V. shows these days.

MzDimplez1123 says:

Scott makes me think of Patrick Bateman. :whistle:

pointhimout says:

i so want lamar and rob to do it. rob has a fat butt and lamar is working with something nice and thick, cucumber like. well, that’s what i’ve heard.

peanutbuttercup says:

NYG

Joja86 says:

Husband? Think Kourtney is just a baby mama…not even a fiancee yet unless I missed something last season