T.I. Back in Federal Custody *Update*

Scroll down for updates…

According to published reports, rapper T.I. was moved to the federal Penitentiary in Atlanta on Thursday, one day after being released from an Arkansas prison where he served 11 months for violating his probation.

The rapper’s lawyer Steve Sadow told The Associated Press that the Federal Bureau of Prisons “moved T.I. to a different facility” because of an issue involving the rapper’s mode of transportation from Arkansas to Atlanta in a gleaming motor coach.

But back in December 2009, a similar customized tour bus was hired to transport T.I. from the same Arkansas prison where he served seven months on federal weapons charges to a halfway house in Atlanta. So the issue isn’t so much the luxury tour bus, but what occurred on board the tour bus that prison officials objected to.

On August 31, 2011 — the day T.I. was released from that same Arkansas facility into that same halfway house in Atlanta via the same mode of transportation as the last time — a custom tour bus, an industry veteran reached out to Sandrarose.com and asked, “Does it make sense that VH1 put out a press release about a reality show before T.I. was even back in Atlanta?”

No, it didn’t make any sense. Apparently, it didn’t make sense to the feds either.

According to a well-connected source within the legal community in Atlanta, the feds “had no idea” that T.I. was the subject of a reality show.

Don’t the feds read TMZ.com?

“Cameras were rolling from the minute T.I. was released from an Arkansas prison Wednesday, capturing his journey from AR to the Dismas Charities halfway house in Atlanta.”

Also at issue, according to our source, was the fact that “arrangements” had been made between the cable network and a worker at the Dismas Charities halfway house to allow filming of T.I. inside the facility.

But a higher-up at Dismas Charities told TMZ there is “absolutely no way” the facility will allow VH1 to bring cameras INSIDE the halfway house… saying, “no, it is just not going to happen.”

There is no word on whether T.I. will remain at the federal prison in Atlanta or be transported back to Arkansas to finish his sentence.

Update I, 9:04 a.m. ET: According to the bureau of prisons website, T.I. is incarcerated at the U.S. federal prison in Atlanta and his new release date is September 29. So it looks like he will do all of his halfway house time locked up.

Update II, 9:09 a.m. ET: TMZ.com spoke with T.I.’s uncle, who reiterated that … T.I. was not drinking on the bus to Atlanta and showed up to the halfway house sober and on time. The uncle says T.I. “stopped drinking a long time ago.”

T.I. stopped drinking about 10 months ago, to be exact…

130 Responses to “T.I. Back in Federal Custody *Update*”

Yardgirl says:

Da hell?? :smack:

buddapecan says:

This is some freaking fracking bullshyt!!!!!!!

:wtf: And they locked him back up for that? That’s the dumbest shat I ever heard.

free says:

in exchange for that cute lil deal he did with the feds, they get to put their foot in his azz whenever they want to.

Dawn Sheen says:

I skipped over here from twitter I just knew “what happened inside the tour bus” was going to be followed up by he got a hand job again….

Joja86 says:

Welp. I just can’t with news about him. I’d prefer media to tell me he’s out of prison 1 year after the actual release so we aren’t gassed.

blackdiamondthemodel says:

TIP sit you ASS down somewhere … :cuss:

He is doing the most these day … he need to sat … ya … S A T his ASS down somewhere! Enough is enough … SHEESH!

Martinigal says:

Wow, wow, wow! This ninja can’t catch a break. I can only imagine what went down in on the bus.

He can’t win for losing.

Tainted_Love says:

I just can’t with T.I….he sets himself up for this type of ish!!!!!
    I thought this was a joke at first.

Mother Jefferson says:

Get it together TIP :coffee:

FeFe says:

well dayum! :smack:

…further proof that Clifford needs to just have a _/ and lay low for a bit…

cocoa49 says:

Lmao….smh…..that’s all folks

flsun99 says:

What the…. SMH.

mexidorean says:

This man should of came out that prison humbled instead he comes out with a custom tour bus and a reality tv show? Really? I can just imagine everything that went down on that bus smh

KDub says:

Since Hannah is keeping folks updated with the real did she tweet what happened “inside” the tour bus?

And so fuggin WHET he did it back in 2009….just cause it was okay then don’t mean it is okay NAH. This nukka here…smdh :no:

brownsuggababe76 says:

If it wasn’t for bad luck Tip wouldn’t have no luck…

#ijs

They’re saying T.I. had sex on the tour bus but we already knew that. I’m just wondering if VH1 got it all on film… :coffee:

FeFe says:

@Auntie

Awwww dayum!!!! Was the sex with Mrs. Harris? I guess even wifey is off limits when you are still technically not “out” yet… :coffee:

stellabella says:

God is trying to tell you something…

Tainted_Love says:

@Auntie was it with Tiny?&& I’m sure it was for illegal substances

brownsuggababe76 says:

He just needs to fall back til the smoke clears b4 he fall the fux off…O but u wouldn’t let Tiny do anotha reality tv show but now you want to one..

#GTFOH
    #imafanbutnotinterestedinwatching

@ Stellabella EXACTLY!

———

I just hope he didn’t take the ****tail (no pun intended) that Big Boi had on the cruise ship.. if so TI and TIP are between a rock and a hard place.

KDub says:

And he is gone until 9/29 now…On 9/29 are we going to be subjected to tweets from his camp about “TI coming home for the umpteenth time” press releases, fireworks, ham sammich eating contests, etc…I mean since he already in the vicinity is he gonna just carry his azz to the house like regular folk and have a big satcho azz down someplace session?

Something tells me NO.

Tainted_Love says:

@Dawn I was thinking the same thing…How can people sit here and defend a 30 something year old man who has f’d up time after time…the ish gets old!

FeFe says:

@Dawn

Good morning lady! :hi:

And I agree with your post #25 :coffee:

If they weren’t providing him with transportation what do they care how he got there? Sure it was way over the top, but the man has a reality show to tape. Ain’t enough room in a car to make good ratings.

Anyway, I think they are being a-holes if this is true.

—–

You get a bus ticket… it’s for a greyhound but it beats getting pinched by the feds again…

FeFe says:

@Bird

I think the problem was the reality show filming in and of itself. Especially since it is rumored that vh1 had access to the inside of the half-way house…that may have been considered taking things a little too far…along with the goings on in that tour bus…

stellabella says:

@ Brownsugga

I thought the same thing last year. He is gonna keep getting knocked down until he gets the lesson. Too bad he’s going through it publicly.

KDub says:

I agree with @Dawn…

He prioritized horribly and he is bordering on being piss poor morally…

(His words…not mine)…

Eb says:

Who did he have sex with on the tour bus :popcorn:

KDub says:

Ain’t enough room in a car to make good ratings.
    ——————————————
    OR to eat a ham sammich in peace.

RoseBud83 says:

Why did Hannah book him a Tour bus and not make sure it was Ok? and he should have known you can’t film a reality show in a HalfWay House. He know the FEDS don’t want him making no money. Nigga better chill the hell out for they put him away for a looooooooonngg time. They gone be watching everything he does. T.I. has to know he on the “list”.

This guy been in and out of jail since the young age of 14..he should know the ropes by now. Also his people need to get tF off twitter and keep their mouths shut. It’s too hot for T.I. now.

singer25 says:

I think he should stay out the spotlight and focus on getting himself right and spending time with his family…..Good Luck

Nhere says:

When keeping it real goes wrong… The law stays in TI & DMX azz.

The children will be confused, fk up & you will be rewarded :blink:

ohpretty1 says:

^^^ exactly. I swear the folks working for him… That simply WASN’T smart.

GeminEyez says:

I actually dont think this one is his fault. Im sure he trusted his “camp” to make sure every T was crossed and every I was dotted. No pun intended. I feel bad for him a little…wellllll no I dont but it sucks he back in jail. I dont buy his albums anyways so it makes me no nevermind when his music hits the airwaves…. what u know bout that? lol

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

WELL HOT DAM!! SH1T FUK T.I… :mad: U JUST AINT GOING TO FUKN LEARN RIGHT??… PLEASE TELL ME HE DID NOT GO BACK TO PRISON OVER A BACON OVERDOSE :pray:
    #TINYALWAYSINSOMECHIT
    #T.ITHEOTHERWHITEMEATISNOTURFRIEND!

They’re saying T.I. had sex on the tour bus but we already knew that.
    ****************************

Is no sex a condition of his parole? Still don’t get it. BUT if him and Tiny (I hope it was her) did the nasty on a bus full of people, they nasty.

KDub says:

PLEASE TELL ME HE DID NOT GO BACK TO PRISON OVER A BACON OVERDOSE
    ———————————————
    :kona:

Nhere says:

:think: who told? Were the feds on the bus? Did somebody Yootube this chit? Was TMZ there? It was Cheaters, wasn’t it?

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

WONDER IF HE WAS GETN A :blow: AND VH1 WALKED IN? :shrug: SH1T WONDER IF IT WAS TINY IN THAT BUS :hunch: ??
    HOW DO U FUK UP IN 24HRS OF BEING OUT!! DAM HIS GETTO AZZ PEOPLE… DO BETTER!! TIP U NEED SMART PEOPLE AROUND U HONEY!!

RANDOM!!!
    #animalcrueltycharge :grin:

brownsuggababe76 says:

@ Nhere that’s what I was thinking…

Clifford has a “mole” in his camp…folks betta stop tweetn all that BS..#imtryingtotellya

Dawn Sheen says:

They’re saying T.I. had sex on the tour bus but we already knew that.
    ****************************

———–

Don’t act like you’ve never had a BLT (bacon lettuce, tomato) <—nt using spell check…on a bus…

brownsuggababe76 says:

:offtopic: Last night while on Peter St. I seen the chick who supposedly owns Glam Bar (ex-skripper who “they” say T.I. & Tiny use to date) she kinda favored Tiny…

#T.I.loveshimsomebacon

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

BLT ** bacon licking :lick: time** :grin:

#T.I.loveshimsomebacon

———

Stop being messy… if you live in Atl its no secret they swang… they aren’t high profile like Will & Jada so we really don’t give two chits… I proudly wear my “I ate TIPs Bacon” baby T.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

BLT ** bacon licking time**

——-

You stupid…

GAGIRL87 says:

I wonder if this is just a hoax :thinking: I wish they would leave Tip alone :mad: Sandra you know I’m team Tip I need more details this sounds a lil fishy :blink: Is it a crime to f*uck after you leave prison? I don’t give a fu*uck if it was in front of 20,000 people what was illegal about dat??? Oan think Tip did nuffin wrong… :shrugs:

:whistle: TI’s Freak Doe

She got angel eyes, wit the baby face
    (But she’s a freak though)
    I want my momma and daddy to meet her
    Maybe have my name
    (But she’s a freak though)
    They keep talking about you
    Because they – can’t keep up with your pace
    You’re my – super freak! super freak!
    You’re my – super freak!

My momma taught me, everything fine ain’t the finest
    And everything that shine ain’t a diamond
    They say that change come wit time and I’m finding
    That most bitches take your kindness for blindness
    Yeah it feel good laying her beside you
    Diggin deep, ol’ nine up beside you
    But we can’t kick out in public, gotta hide you
    Cause all my partnaz in the hood done tried you
    It’s true that you can’t turn a hoe into a house wife
    Well listen shorty maybe I don’t want a house wife
    They say that you a freak I’m thinking that they bout right
    Because that pussy’s so good and your mouth tight
    A pretty face, slim waist, and her stout nice
    Juicy ass that them niggaz in the south like
    She super sexy, got a nigga thinking bout a wife
    Wearing all white, being wit her for life

The main thing making niggaz judge you
    Is the same thing that make me wanna love you
    From the smell of ya hair, I wanna hug you
    To the way you yell ‘give it to me’ when I **** you
    Plus you ain’t tripping off a nigga cause he thuggin
    That’s why I’m twice as happy as relationships that wasn’t
    But my partna say you trickin wit his cousin
    But nevermind, I don’t listen they be buggin
    They find it hard to understand how could T.I.P. love
    This girl, when her man is out at strip clubs
    Maybe cause T.I.P. girls leaving wit girls
    And in the morning they’ll be waking up with six girls
    They don’t know we more like homies when we pick girls
    Why you worried bout it, he ain’t gotta make you his girl
    **** what he think about you, I think you the **** girl
    Make me wanna bring another kid in the world

Now I been told every nigga in the streets know
    She ain’t nothing but a freak ho
    But when I look in her pretty eyes, I don’t see it though
    Now she done showed me some **** that I ain’t seen before
    But what we do behind closed doors is for me to know
    All in all I’ve decided I’m a keep her though
    I’m a ****ing grown man, what I’m creeping for?
    Just try me by the four, that’s what I’m toting heaters for
    I’d die by that for her a real good reason though
    That’s how I feel, let my partnaz and my momma know
    Keep it real, all the disrespect has got to go
    I disrespect, she is selfish, she don’t hide it
    Though she may have been a tad misguided
    All she need is a little affection, a lot of direction
    A nigga wit a constant erection
    And I done wasted plenty time contemplating second guessing
    Procrastinating, I wanna buy a ring and pop the question

iscream says:

I knew he slept with her on the bus from what she tweeted. They are both dumb azz’s for real.

Grow the heck up. First y’all making illegal turn in a expensive car while carrying illegal drugs now this.

Funny how TI stopped Tiny from doing her reality show but he has camera’s in his face as soon as he’s released. GTFOH!

Cinderella says:

I knew it wouldn’t be long before Convict Harris got into trouble again. He’s on his way to becoming like DMX.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@is what she tweet tweet?? :popcorn:

lexdiamonz says:

TI is the epitome of “ni%%%erdom” at it’s finest that boy will NEVER learn his lesson !!!!

brownsuggababe76 says:

@ Dawn how is it being messy if its no secret! i was just saying…

#itiswhatitis

SouthernPrincess says:

I dont feel bad for TI nor am I shocked.
    He should have just left prision, got on a commerical flight and handled his business.
    But nooooooooo, HIS CAMP had to release information about a luxury tour bus bringing even more attention to him.
    I have no faith in TI. He doesnt have the will power to do right. And he is surrounded by people just as silly and dumb as he is.
    He should have saved the festivities until he was OFFICIALLY released.
    But that was to much like right.
    He celebrating like he just came home from college or fighting a war..MOFO you just left fcuking prision, sitchoass down….

______

same thing I said…smh

iscream says:

Tiny Tweet

“@TinyMajorMama: I’m all smiles right now ;) my hubby was so worth the wait! Um um Good to me.. He’s back & better than ever$”

LMAO at TI tweet

“@Tip: The storm is over & da sun back out. IT’S OUR TIME TO SHINE SHAWTY!!!!! Welcome to the beginning of our Happy Ending!!!!”

KDub says:

If it is true his wife tweeted about their bus escapades…which in turn mighta turned somebody’s watchful eye towards him…they need to learn how to shet da fugg UP. WHY folks feel the need to announce everything? That entire camp TALK TO MURCH. Jesus. Who is his atty???

The feds might not read TMZ but somebody might be on Twitter

FeFe says:

What kills me is how both of them are so wreckless with their actions, not thinking about how their kids are old enough to read this stuff and see how silly they are acting…first it was the hand job, now this????? Grow up Mr. & Mrs. Harris… focus!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@is :rofl: T.I CUT THE HAM TOO FUKN EARLY!! DINT EVEN LET THE GLAZE SHINE!!! BUT IS IT REALLY A CRIME FOR HIM TO DIP HIS STICK IN HAM SAMMY?? OR WAS IT THE FACT THAT CAMERAS WERE THERE THAT GOT HIM IN TROUBLE? :shrug:

Roc says:

I thought it would be at least a year before I read that headline again… :shrug:

Dawn Sheen says:

T.I. stopped drinking about 10 months ago, to be exact…

——–

So, uncle june bug said he was sober but he didn’t address whether or not he was stroking?

iscream says:

:cosign:

Southern Princess.

brownsuggababe76 says:

@ Dawn how is it being messy if its no secret! i was just saying…

#itiswhatitis

——–

Sweet Jesus “Stop being messy” is a figure of speech…. damn it.

KDub says:

Is it a crime to f*uck after you leave prison?
    ———————————————————–
    I am pretty sure regular nukkas don’t have oppty to get some marital or any other azz en route from the prison to the halfway house. I think they feel like he is getting shat afforded to him that ain’t afforded to regular folk.

Up to and including puss-cee, hand jobs, etc.

Roc says:

I thought it would be at least a year before I read that headline again…
    ——-

No way…. you would have been better betting on the price of tea in China

FeFe says:

:waves: @Lakes, girl you better cut that mess out… :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

ON SOME REAL CHIT I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR TINY OLDER DAUGHTER… THE FUKN EMBARASMENT UGH HOW CAN SHE EXPLAIN OR EVEN DEFEND HER MAMA :ashamed: HIGH SCHOOL KIDS ARE AZZ WIPES AND TINY IS GIVING THEM GRANADES!! PO BABY!!

KDub says:

The feds might not read TMZ but somebody might be on Twitter

—–

Them SPAM eggs get you everytime… I tweeted about not being a spring chicken and all hail broke loose with the SPAM eggs. I have a checken and a brown egg following me so TIP and all those free TI tweets the FEDS be watching.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

ON SOME REAL CHIT I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR TINY OLDER DAUGHTER… THE FUKN EMBARASMENT UGH HOW CAN SHE EXPLAIN OR EVEN DEFEND HER MAMA HIGH SCHOOL KIDS ARE AZZ WIPES AND TINY IS GIVING THEM GRANADES!! PO BABY!!

———

its like having crackhead parents… u hate wen they come to the school but u get used to it.

LOL @ Dawn…

brownsuggababe76 says:

Damn Tip…maybe on 9/29 they’ll do it right this time…

melissak380 says:

Happy Friday yall :waves:

Hope TI stays outta trouble this time. Really dont wanna hear anymore about him and his troubles with the law :coffee:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

…And so it is the revolving door that has become Mr. Clifford Harris’ life.

*le sigh*

jazzyiest says:

My take is that if they didn’t want him fluckin or getting involved in anything else then why didn’t the govment provide his transport from the jail to the halfway house???

That dude has been looked up for 11 months. You can’t expect him not to take a dip on a long azz ride from Arkansas to Atlanta. Give me a break!

Sounds like a setup to me. It’s like waving candy in front of a baby. They knew Tip couldn’t resist that ish. GTFOH!

MzTisch says:

Um, so….why is he back in jail?

The tour bus or the fact he was “juicing”?

Does he have a no-contact order with her until his time is up? I’m so lost with this one………

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@DAWN I THINK TINY IS WORST!! SHE HAS ACCESS TO INTERNET!!! :no:

melissak380 says:

@ MzT – I LOVE YOUR GRAVI. LOVE ME SOME BRADLEY COOPER GIRL!!!

Mmmmhmmmm :love: & :hump:

Secret says:

Tiny should not be putting anything on Twitter. Twitter might be these celebs downfall in the future

MzTisch says:

@Melissa,

Girl, I know. He is soooooooooo dayum fine. He is one of my “white boys” fantasies!

:hump:

^^^^I got next!

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

I hope this teaches him that his next release date should come and go quietly with no fanfare. There should be no announcements or anything else, just we suddenly start seeing pics of him out and about.

MzTisch says:

@Melissa,

the other is Ryan Gosling.

melissak380 says:

Ryan is cute and Paul Walker is nice too :D

Ryan Phillipe :yes:

Josh Hartnett :yes:

RoseBud83 says:

TI keep going to jail cause he won’t accept that illuminati invite..lol

but @AndThenIHitMyDougie ..thats the same thing i was saying. All their friends,crew,etc were doing too much boasting and flexing on Twitter. I was like..if the MF’s don’t stfu and let him come home QUIETLY!

brownsuggababe76 says:

:rofl: TI keep going to jail cause he won’t accept that illuminati invite..lol

mrsloveleigh says:

When I heard this I couldn’t wait to see what Sandra would say. She said Mike Vick couldn’t reform and we asked if TI could and look. If i was in his position you could’nt even have drank a drop 48 hours before you came on that bus ride.

Secret says:

Well TMZ is saying that he didnt put down correct info on his travel style. They thought he was going to the halfway house in a low key manner. Not a splashed out tour bus as they called it

mrsloveleigh says:

His crew is truly gonna be the end of him. HE BETTER GET SMART ABOUT WHO HE KEEPS AROUND. FAM OR NOT NO ONE IS JEPORDIZING MY FREEDOM

Now TMZ is saying T.I. lied about the tour bus. Um, Grand Hustle’s General Manager Hannah Kang tweeted about the tour bus before it even departed Atlanta. Hannah would not do anything to jeopardize T.I. or his career. Anyone who could read knew about the bus! Plus, he took a tour bus when he left that same prison in 2009. I guess the prison officials couldn’t see that big azz bus? :shrug:

Secret says:

TI keep going to jail cause he won’t accept that illuminati invite.
    ____________________________________________________________________

Just like DMX :thinking:

@ Secret:
    everyone who knows T.I. knows that a tour bus is his mode of travel. Even when he’s making a music video right here in Atlanta they hire a tour bus. The tour bus was no secret. Everybody on Twitter and everyone in the media knew he was on a tour bus.

Secret says:

@ Sandra Rose

They wanted something low key. Also they said T.I was suppose to put down his exact transportation. Whats on the paper is what you have to go by or something like that

Secret says:

@ Sandra Rose

I agree with you. As long as there is nothing illegal about it why would it matter? This is some crazy stuff right here. And we sure did know about the tour bus for awhile now

CFREE says:

D*mn! TIP :no: SMH still trying to figure what the crime was tho :shrug:

Morning Folks :waves:

mrsloveleigh says:

Dawn SAys: Why are there some people making him out to be a victim? There are three thing Mr. Harris has down to a science: Rapping, being a parent and Flucking up. Instead of getting out of jail trying to stay in the spot light I would have taken my happy azz from AK to halfway house to Jonesboro and tended to my family. I would have taken a checkered cab from prison like all the others felons…

I have to agree with you.I really hope he gets right.

Ty says:

This shyt is Tiny’s fault. When is she going to put her foot down and be the HNIC that she should be? The wife is the voice of reason in the household and its time for her to get this shyt in check. The feds are not playing with his azz so she needs to make sure he is doing the right thing. Not in the streets with X pills and trying to get quickies and shyt.

If it was me, I would’ve had a list of the rules and regulations last week to prevent this kind of shyt from happening. Instead her azz on twitter talking about how good it was like she has a point to prove to the groupies. She should’ve took the wheel a long time ago.

CFREE says:

@TY agrees! :yes:

@ RoseBud83:

I agree. The reality show is what did him in. VH1 couldn’t wait one month to release the news about the show? They knew that man was still in custody and they’re following him around with cameras, filming an inmate inside a state run facility. :no:

mrsloveleigh says:

Ty I agree. As much as I’m sure she missed her husband I wouldn’t let anything mess that up

Ty says:

************************

So little ole Tiny gotta be responsible for a grown man’s actions AND she gotta wear the pants in the family? She’s a submissive wife and some would argue that is what she is supposed to be. Some have also argued black women can’t keep no man because they always tryin to run sh*t. I ain’t say it. Some said it.

Daisy says:

#stillteamTI :cheer: my free TI t shirt is in the wash

I call BS!!!

Daisy says:

#stillteamTI my free TI t shirt is in the wash

—-

I hope ur washing machine eats ur tshirt like it does socks…

Jay Bee says:

OPPRESSION THE BLACK MAN.. its time to wake up and pay attention.. they want us to fail, but we are stronger.. this goes out to all the knuckle heads thats doing black on black crime.. if you want to afflict violence let it be for education, more jobs and to stop modern slavery..

mrsloveleigh says:

Damn Bird now I agree with you lol. They have to be a team. No Tiny shouldn’t have to wear the pants and he is responsible for his actions but in his abscence she can’t be a submissive wife. She has to be the chief. And they have to learn to be a lil more adult about this situation. They are grown not teens. It’s not cute to be a successful grown man and running back and forth to jail

RoseBud83 says:

@Bird I agree! T.I. is a grown ass man..thats been in the system ever since he was 14 years old. He don’t need no damn MOTHER or BABYSITTER. This fool ain’t no lil boy, HE GROWN. Everybody wants to point fingers,and make T.I. look like this hopeless victim who needs to be guided 24/7.

Where was DMX’s wife when he was having all those brushes with the law? Ya’ll gone blame her too for not keepin him straight? Big Boi on a cruise with X and **** WITH HIS FAMILY Are we gone blame his wife for that too? Come on man! The MF’s are grown.

T.I. knows what he deal is…he can’t be that damn stupid.

Ty says:

Ty says:

************************

______________________________________________________________________
    Nope but little ole Tiny is responsible for doing whats best for her household and family and that is having her husband home. It has nothing to do with being submissive or cheating because u can’t keep a man that doesnt want to be kept. However, thats not the issue at hand. He is getting locked up over dumb shyt like X pills. So its her place/role to get in his ear and stay on top of their priorities…which should be the kids.

mrsloveleigh says:

Tiny can’t really be the voice of reason when she’s right there doing the same dumb shyt as him.

Ty says:

Thats my point Love. Instead of being on top of her shyt and “trying” to keep him from doing dumb shyt, she is participating. Instead of finding out what was acceptable during transportaion, she was on the bus dropping it and broadcasting it on Twitter.

Carrington says:

I do believe that THIS would be the perfect place to insert Sandra Mae’s favorite term (Narcissist) – I’ve read, re-read, and re-re-read and I don’t see it.

Maybe I’m reading too fast – anybody else get it?

It’s funny how someone like Chaz Bono (a person whose VOICE we’ve never even heard) can immediately be called a narcissist, but THIS clown is pubbed as the best thing to hit ATL since Martin Luther King.

Poor Tiny – she been waiting 11 months to get a hit and she was at home all lathered up in Bath & Bodyworks and cheap roses in that plastic you get at the gas station register next to the scratch off’s – only to get a phone call to go head and start without him.

*sniggles*

KDub says:

I think the words Tiny and voice used together in the same sentence is an oxymoron….

Ty says:

*typo* transportation

Ty says:

KDub says:

_______________________________________________________________________

goat76 says:

I doubt he had sex on the bus,especially with VH1 on the bus. I don’t think he can be around alcohol/drugs is what’s probably the problem right now.

mrsloveleigh says:

I imagine the bus had a private bedroom area so it’s not hard to believe they had sex on there. I can’t front I would’ve too. All those months of wanting and waiting…woooo make your head pop off!!

AprilRain says:

I read this on another post….

When are powerful black male celebrities gonna learn! The FBI the government watches everything you do! Just think. If TI and lil Wayne did a roundabout and started actually standing for something. These two right here could unite young black men all across this nation. Black men pulling their pants up,taking care of their kids and marrying the mothers and staying in school. Oh no! That could lead to leadership positions,they can have that.
    ***************************************

The media, feds, and haters gonna try to keep Tip from being on top. I must say, surley someone in his camp could have suggested to keep it low key until he was actually done completly with his sentence. I agree with whoever said he could have a mole in his camp. Someone bringing Tip down. I’m just SMH at his entire camp. Tweeting about his every move, that’s just crazy to me.
    I wish Tip the best. He has been thru alot. Que Vida, puro mal..

Smokie says:

T.I. needs to realize that now is the time to LAY LOW. Reality shows, tweeting, ALL THAT needs to cease until he’s been home for a minute. I mean, damn, he’s rich. No need for all that fame now. It’s time to keep your lil azz off the radar. Maybe one day he’ll get it.

ShoYaRight says:

LOL! Ms. Rose I caught the SHADE in the last sentence of update #2. T.I. uncle said T.I. stopped drinking a long time ago and you stated it’s been 10 months since he stopped…which the amount of time he’s been locked up in prison and CAN’T drink. A mess.com!

SouthernPrincess says:

Sandra, I know good and well you arent blaming this on VH1…stop playing!

Lizzyb says:

I don’t give a flip about Tip and Tiny’s grown azzes…What about the babies?????
    I can’t imagine how this back and forth affects them. Daddy is coming home, daddy will be seeing you soon, 10 months for a kid is a lifetime, how old are their children? Until Ti and yes Tiny decide that family comes first and its ridiculous to keep going in and out of prison, they are gonna fluk up their children’s present and future! Please consider the babies. With all the blessings they have been given come on now, we know how many messed up kids have been raised in big fancy houses with money…
    Such a shame,,

peanutbuttercup says:

When is he going to learn, that they are not playing with his behind. As my grandmother would say, “They waitin on his behind”.

Peachizz says:

Just Foolishness!!!! Plain Foolishness!

Renee67 says:

He needs better people and a wife with a brain

RoseBud83 says:

According to additional sources, the issue stems not from the mode of transportation but from problems arising after TI arrived at the Halfway house with camera crews that were filming him for an upcoming VH1 reality show. The camera crew, paired with paparazzi who released photos of T.I walking into the Halfway house posed a security breach for not only TI, but the other inmates residing at the Halfway house as well.

To bring just a little clarity to the situation, a NB reader writes:

You can be picked up from prison by whatever mode of transportation you want. Federal authorities can not regulate that. What they can regulate is exposure to federally funded halfway homes. It was not the lavish bus that was the problem per se, but it was the lavish bus, and four car loads of camera crew pulling up to the Federally Funded halfway house that was the issue. In some of the pictures, if you look closely, the name of the facility is even shown. This is a breach of security for not just him, but all other inmates being housed in the halfway house. He is back in federal custody (not to be confused with prison) so that they may move him to another halfway house. Hope this clarity will help your readers.

RoseBud83 says:

NB don’t know what she talking about..lol