They say violence begins at home. celebrity gossip blog TMZ reports that the daughter of Flavor Flav was arrested and charged with assault following a domestic incident at her father’s Las Vegas home.

According to TMZ:

As we first reported, cops arrested Dazayna Drayton early Sunday morning following a family spat.

Sources tell TMZ … Flav tried to break it up and got hit by his daughter for his troubles. It’s unclear whether it was on purpose or by accident.

Law enforcement tells us … Drayton has since been released from custody.

Above is a photo of Dazayna during happier times with her father.

Photos: Blackclelebkids.com and TMZ.com

She look like she was throwing dem hands. My type of bytch :rofl: :rofl:

Wonder did she yank her daddy clock off. #hopeful

• Hershey

Damn she looks :confused: and 😡 at the same time…I bet this bish got them hands son!

• Chocolate Diva

I see she got her momma looks #blessed

• Roc

Damn his lips ashy

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:blink:

• Chocolate Diva

Dem po babies smiling for the camera not realizing its a gremilin next to that lil boy :no:

• Hershey

Sooooo…. not tryna start no shyt, but I guess Flava Flav should have been issued a IUD for his dyck since he has 50-11 kids roaming around slapping faces and kicking azz and shyt 😆

• Mother Jefferson

:blink:

@Hershey

That’s Flav in yo gravi right :coffee:

• Hershey

What happened to her eyebrows, between the happy times picture and her mugshot? Them brows are doing all kinds of wrong shyt :blink: <her eyebrows

Ride or Die :kiss:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Sandra kinda resembles flava flav no? :think:

• ryand91

Genetics was kind to her seeing who her father is.

Chocolate Diva says:

@Hershey

That’s Flav in yo gravi right :coffee:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Hershey says:

at least he can afford his children and he is not living on public assistance. :coffee:

• candibfly

oh i thought that was ashanti :coffee:

Yeah Boooiiiiiiii

• Roc

:hug: my Ride or Die! I’ve missed you my :love:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

JMO says:

Sandra kinda resembles flava flav no?

My oldest brother and Flavor Flav could be fraternal twins.

• Roc

Clearly JMO wants to get :ban:

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

Hershey says:

—————
    Nope he wasnt living in public housing so its ok for him to have all these kids even though he was behind on child support which might leac his bm’s to be in public housing. HE himself wasnt there so it A-OK :kona:

JMO says:

Sandra kinda resembles flava flav no?
    _____________________________
    Heffa give me the website for your gravi so I can make yours up :rofl:

@JMO

They do look just alike WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW (Flav voice)
    *************************************
    Hershey says:

sANDRA SAYS:
    at least he can afford his children and he is not living on public assistance

**************************
    Remember when his kids surprised him at church that one episode because the punk bastard did not take care of them and was behind on child support. Oh ok :coffee:

:shrug: … See how yall tryin to act?? Look at comment 19. Its true!! 😆

:rofl: @Hershey

Fallacies. 😆

Hershey says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That wasn’t the case when he first started having them and based off your assessement, you shouldn’t have kids at all until you’re able to afford them!

@Hershey

Why u take Flav down? :coffee:

@ Ride or Die – I missed you too bew! :yes:

Fantasies :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

:dead:

• The Makeup Maven

Not to mention, Flav spent some time in the can! He wasn’t affording his chillens then! :coffee:

• Roc

@JMO I was surprised at the response. Ain’t no way I would say my brother looks like an ashy, crackhead, gremlin….but that’s just me :shrug:

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

Chocolate Diva says:

@JMO

They do look just alike WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW (Flav voice)
    *************************************
    Hershey says:

sANDRA SAYS:
    at least he can afford his children and he is not living on public assistance

**************************
    ——————–
    From what I know he was well behind on child support until he started doing them reality shows and even still he wasnt caught AND hes still having kids. But its ok if he send the women to public assistance as long as he himself isnt there

• Eazy

Roc says:

but what if he really looked like that?

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Can we force birth control on those to unattractive to be allowed to procreate? Cause not all kids with dads that look like Flav get so lucky to come out cute like those kids up there. :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: *deep sigh* Slippery slopes.

Hershey says:

at least he can afford his children and he is not living on public assistance.
    __________________________
    Really? Read this

Public Enemy hypeman turned reality TV star Flavor Flav (William Drayton, Jr.) will soon answer charges that he owes $63,458.00 in back child support to the mother of three of his children.

According to the Albany County Child Support Collection Division, Mary Parker originally had an agreement in place since 1996 that covered the former couple’s two children at the time. However, Parker moved to have the agreement amended in July 2008 after the birth of a third child.

She was successful with an appeal last month, and a judge ordered Flavor Flav’s weekly payment of $117 increased to $837.72, along with requirements to cover private school tuition fees dating back to the original 2008 amendment filing.

Flav, who celebrates his 51st birthday next month, explained that he will contest the order on the grounds that he’s made payments to his children’s mother beyond the court decreed amount.

“The judgment is recent as I was just made aware of it,” Flav stated to the NY Post. “I’ll certainly be addressing it. However, I’ve made payments on my children’s tuition, and have made direct payment to the mother outside of the court order.”

Since finding success on several VH1 reality shows (Surreal Life, Strange Love, Flavor of Love) in the mid 2000s, Flavor Flav has been attacked by several family members for alleged financial abandonment.

In January 2009, a daughter accused him of bring a bad parent for reneging on a promise to pay for her final semester of college, and only seeing her one week out the year.

Karen Ross-Fortunate, another mother of three of Flav’s children, went public in stating the Public Enemy member did not financially support his children, in particular their eldest son’s college tuition expenses.

Flav has seven children, the last being a boy named Karma born in 2007.

At press time, Flavor Flav’s Albany County child support case does not have a court date
    ___________________________
    Yeah Sandra you’re right at least he can afford his children and he is not living on public assistance

So can he really afford his kids? Maybe so, since his azz isn’t paying his child support

• Roc

Or all the years he spent on crack. Ain’t no child support getting paid before the dealer.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

Hershey says:

————————–

Ain’t he wanted in 50-11 states for back child support? How do you know the mothers didn’t have to apply for something since he don’t pay consistently?

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :yahoo:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

——————-

LOL! not he ain’t even paid what he was ordered to pay…i highly doubt he was paying something “off the books”

:love: Hershey I told yo ass fact checking turns me on :rofl:

• Roc

@ Eazy…I guess you have a point but dayum. I guess in that case I wouldn’t tell anybody because I wouldn’t want to admit that shyt.

Roc says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    AND YOU BETTA SAY THAT AGAIN! :coffee:

• Hershey

@ Dats comment # 38 Exactly, he owes more child support than college tuition, he can afford to have kids, PULLEASSEEE TELL ME YOU WERE JOKING WHEN YOU TYPED THAT ISH??? He can open a chicken restaurant, but won’t pay child support? Please!

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

@Hershey THANK YOU!!!! I knew he had a bunch of kids he was NOT taking care of. I remember when he was ont hat show fronting bout being a “family man” and them kids busted in and called him a liar!!!

• Chocolate Diva

This TURD is just as foolish as the CUNT BYTCH sandwich from the last post :coffee:

• Hershey

@ CD, shyt Sandra went straight Fonting on me and shyt, I had to redeem my name… :love: :rofl:

• I Go There

A Vodka Martini would hit the spot right now…

any of you ladies know how to dance REAL slow to Ushers “Seduction”

@YSO
    “Can we force birth control on those to unattractive to be allowed to procreate? Cause not all kids with dads that look like Flav get so lucky to come out cute like those kids up there. ”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I was thinking Flav was high and just signed the birth certifcate.
    :think:
    I think she looks more like Chuck D.

• The Makeup Maven

<—- US'TA :heart: HERSHEY, NOW I'M STARTING NOT TO LOVE HER!

#thatgraviyo!

@IGo

***raises hand*** :coffee:

• KDub

In June, 2011, Flav told Australian radio show The Kyle & Jackie O Show that when his drug problem was at its worst, he would spend up to US$2,600 a day on crack cocaine

• Hershey

@ Pryti I remember, he went home and those daughters of his wore him out! I t was funny :hahaha: his old azz walking around with that dayum grandfather clock on, traveling around with those heaux’s but not paying child support :nono: not a good look for already aesthetically challenged man

************************
    Gone bytch whip everybody ass in that muthafugga :rofl: :rofl:

• Eazy

@Igo I do

Gone show your skills CD :coffee:

KDub says:

Somewhere in that $2,600, I’m sure he was supporting his kids so they wouldn’t be on public assistance :hahaha:

I Go There says:

A Vodka Martini would hit the spot right now…

any of you ladies know how to dance REAL slow to Ushers “Seduction”
    _____________________________________________________________________

I learned a bad azz routine to that song at Flirty Girl fitness :yes:

On now you want to speak. :coffee:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

So who was Dingbatzaya abusing that Flav tried to break it up?
    :think:

• OutsidetheBox

any of you ladies know how to dance REAL slow to Ushers “Seduction”

:ashamed: I learned Beyonce’s whole dance for you routine. :ashamed:

• KyCakes

Flav looks like he was photo bombing in that pic.

Those kids are like “nicca we didn’t want you in this photo op” :blink:

Chocolate Diva says:

On now you want to speak. :coffee:
    ______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

:whistle:
    Sexual Eruption

$2,600

On crack??? :wow: He had a major habit. Crack is the poor man’s drug!

I Go There says:

A Vodka Martini would hit the spot right now…

any of you ladies know how to dance REAL slow to Ushers “Seduction”
    _____________________________________________________________________

JMO says:
    I learned a bad azz routine to that song at Flirty Girl fitness
    ********************
    I danced for my dude one night that fool got heated asking me where I learned how to do that. Owwwwwwwwwwwww :rofl: :rofl:

@CD and EAZY

Good… both of yall put on some heels

Lets see some action.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

I learned Beyonce’s whole dance for you routine.
    ___________________________________________________________
    I created my own, she wasn’t doin enough

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

@ CD what you talkin bout I didnt speak? How you doin this mornin baby?

The Makeup Maven says:

<—- US'TA HERSHEY, NOW I'M STARTING NOT TO LOVE HER!

#thatgraviyo!

Ummm Tatted let me remind you of our friend contract, because apparently you done forgot the :rules:

1. We NEVER say usta love, this is a FAEVA love
    2. If said friend is insulted by gravi, I will change it once per day, YOU WAY PASSED ONCE WOMAN
    3. You and me us neva part, nawtee dada, ain't no gravi, gone break us part nawtee dada

CAPICHE???? :rofl:

**cues music**
    Sexy Sexy Sexy
    OoOoOoO
    (sexy sexy sexy)
    voluptuous
    I love your confidence
    When you got it
    You got it
    Seduce me baby
    Seduce me

Just to get my attention
    Send a note and a drink
    When we made eye connection
    She just knodded and winked
    On this note it says:
    “Bout’ time we get together
    Lets dance now
    Hook up later
    We can do whatever”
    She had Confidence
    But it’s all part of the game
    Cos’ to her who im with
    Don’t really mean a thing
    She knew just what I like
    And now I’m thirsty for more
    Seduction

• candibfly

so i’m not the only one that makes up exotic dances to songs?! :hug:

u guys make me feel like i’m never alone :hahaha:

JMO says:

I Go There says:

A Vodka Martini would hit the spot right now…

any of you ladies know how to dance REAL slow to Ushers “Seduction”
    _____________________________________________________________________

I learned a bad azz routine to that song at Flirty Girl fitness
    ________________________________________________

Oh yeah… interesting

Flirty Girl fitness
    __________________________

That aint nothing but some stripper chit, I swear i seen it all in the clubs! But I like the “pass” they get. All in the name of exercise. :coffee:

Setting up the Poles opens new bottle of Baby oil gel :coffee:

Hershey says:

3. You and me us neva part, nawtee dada, ain’t no gravi, gone break us part nawtee dada

CAPICHE???? :rofl:
    ————————————————————
    I can’t…. :ghost:

:rolleyes: The morning has passed its 3:15 P.M. Anyhoo :coffee:

Setting up the Poles opens new bottle of Baby oil gel

______________________________________________________________________________

**turns the lights off…. except for that one lamp pointed to the poles**

• KDub

Crack is the poor man’s drug!
    ————————————-
    Alright Whitney :rofl:

Hershey says:

The Makeup Maven says:

<—- US'TA HERSHEY, NOW I'M STARTING NOT TO LOVE HER!

#thatgraviyo!

1. We NEVER say usta love, this is a FAEVA love

CAPICHE???? :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: Capiche!!!! :rofl:

Honey Im one of them *looks around* Black girls who cant dance. 🙁

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

@ Ohoney you still got that outfit I like goes to set up a chair for Ohoneys routine

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Shame and not for the charge! :coffee:

@OTB

:shocked: What u mean you cant dance nigga?

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Setting up the Poles opens new bottle of Baby oil gel

______________________________________________________________________________

**turns the lights off…. except for that one lamp pointed to the poles**

______________________________________________________

Thank you gentlemen…. Participation at its finest.

I thought dancing nude in stillettos was also a way of exercising

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

:offtopic:

I’m trying to find my little brother. He was taken away by the state years ago when my mom was on drugs. Anybody know how I can start the process of finding him?

Alright Whitney

:hahaha: Well Dub, if anybody know its her! I like the way she refuted all that talk about her being broke!

Honey Im one of them *looks around* Black girls who cant dance
    ___________________________________________________________

Its okay… How do you look in boy shorts?

@OTB

Can you at least make it :clap: ????????

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

Rubs baby oil all over OTB anyway just rock back and forth :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

Honey Im one of them *looks around* Black girls who cant dance.
    ___________________________________________________
    “They do exist”
    *in my voice from that Santa clause commercial*

Choco says:
    I thought dancing nude in stillettos was also a way of exercising
    **********************
    I’m sure u do :rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zEWXxKsrU datsmdubya2u

Hershey says:

_____________________________________

:stop: whachutombout? I said what you said………….

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

he should of used that big azz clock to cover his fukn head :rofl: this is too dang silly!!

Choco aka Hippie says:

I thought dancing nude in stillettos was also a way of exercising
    _________________________________________

yes it is… and exercise is highly recommended.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

ALBoy says:
    Rubs baby oil all over OTB anyway just rock back and forth
    ________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: see, you one of them dudes that be setting folks up for failure

• Roc

@ Jerrica…have you googled his name? I promise you can find out so much by doing that.

• OutsidetheBox

Like, I mean, cant dance.

I always mumble something about “gangsta dont dance no way” 😆

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

candibfly says:
    so i’m not the only one that makes up exotic dances to songs?!
    _____________________________________________________________
    Fandice??? :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Heyyyyy errybody :waves:

@Jerrica, you may be able to start with your local child protective services office.

• Brick City Born

:offtopic: @Makeup Maven I love the new gravi!

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

(sits with SIS in the back of the room)

OHoney says:

Honey Im one of them *looks around* Black girls who cant dance.
    ___________________________________________________
    “They do exist”
    *in my voice from that Santa clause commercial*
    _______________________________________________________

😆
    Its rare
    Its like seeing BIG FOOT

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

ROC

Name, birthday, age and everything. We got a piece of mall about him the other day and I can’t find the ish no where. So I know he still has the same name.

• KDub

So lets do da maff…. $2600 x 365 days in a year is….$949,000 US American dollars….where Flav get money like that from?

Cannnnnot be for royalties…he ain’t neva dew not ish but yell out “yyyyyyyyyeah boyeeeeeee” and hop around the stage like the Jiminy Cricket character he closely resembles anyhow…Chuck D wasn’t paying him all that money for that ish.

I’ll tell you how he was feeding his habit. His crackhead azz was out stealing. And not for his kids NEEVAH. Or he was sucking dack. Alright Alright ALLLLLRIGHT. But a single momma can’t stay in the projects and birth fruit out of her canal while still being a possible asset to society in peace?

I’m out.

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: Forget yall!

And my backside is quite a view. My chit cuffed just right for boy shorts!

I aint all chirrens, projects, and bubble gums. :danban:

Pops in Ciara Promise and begins to twerk that chit

:whistle:
    Come enjoy the life, baby, take a ride
    I just wanna find you, you
    Baby you and I can have a good time
    Tell me what you like ooh, ooh

Now listen, I’ve been single for a while now
    And I been kinda lonely
    I’ve been looking for somebody to talk to, love me
    Someone who can hold me, is that you?

I’m looking for somebody I can call boo
    Looking for the only one that I can give my all to
    Tell me if it’s you, you, you
    What you wanna do, do, do? Make ya move

You can be my teacher I’ll do homework
    You can give me extra credit baby I’ll do more work
    What you wanna do, do, do?
    Now it’s me and you, you, you
    The mood

The mood is so right, how it feels so right
    You can be my prince, my knight
    You can be my Superman, save me here I am

‘Cause baby, there’s nothing I won’t do
    To spend my life with you
    I’ll give my all to you
    I promise that I will never lie to you, boy

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

Unpredictable

That was next if I didn’t find anything online.

YSoSrs says:

(sits with SIS in the back of the room)

____________________________________________

You cant dance either ?

Mirs! :yahoo:

• Eazy

I will dance all night as long as somebody dont come push up on it… :no:

• Yall still crazy

Jerrica, google, fb, social security, catholic charities.

This is where I would begin.

Good luck :hug:

@ Dats, I was referring to Sandra, my bad boo, keep on keeping on

#fingerstypetoofastattimes

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

**TAKES OUT HER STACK OF ONES** WHO STRIPN??? WHO PUZZY POPN?? :danban: **SITS IN CHAIR AND LIGHTS UP :blunt: **

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

Heeeeeey MIRS
    :2dance: <<<<< me teaching OTB how to dance

OHoney says:

Honey Im one of them *looks around* Black girls who cant dance.
    ___________________________________________________
    “They do exist”
    *in my voice from that Santa clause commercial*
    _______________________________________________________

😆
    Its rare
    Its like seeing BIG FOOT
    ——————————————————————-
    My Sister wanted me to go to the club with her when she was here from Jersey.

I told her I still dance like too much of a stripper… :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

Thanks @Yall

• Roc

@ Jerrica…

I agree with Unpre that you can go to CPS. What you may also want to do is try and have a background check done. At my job we do them all the time. It will give you every address he has had for the last 20 years or so. They really aren’t expensive. Maybe $50 at the most.

Brick City Born says:

:offtopic: @Makeup Maven I love the new gravi!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank you sweetie! I didn’t think anyone could see it because it’s so far to the back!

• Yall still crazy

he should of used that big azz clock to cover his fukn head this is too dang silly!!

😆

@ My baby :lick: * :tittays: / :hump: = :crying:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

**TAKES OUT HER STACK OF ONES** WHO STRIPN??? WHO PUZZY POPN??
    ____________________________________________________________

Hold up… Can you dance… of does Pedro only get to see that?

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@IGO

Not really. It’s overrated anyway. :coffee:

Chocolate Diva says:

I Go There says:

A Vodka Martini would hit the spot right now…

any of you ladies know how to dance REAL slow to Ushers “Seduction”
    _____________________________________________________________________

JMO says:
    I learned a bad azz routine to that song at Flirty Girl fitness
    ********************
    ______________________________________________________________________

:fistbump: Oil up and pull out some of those old gymnastics moves… my man is IN! :dance:

• Yall still crazy

Jerrica, I am in IL, where are you?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

@ Ohoney I figured she could just rock to the music she dont have to be out front tho

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

I am so interested in seeing OTB and YSO dance “in real life”

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:hugs: @ Jerrica Hope you find him!

@CHOCD thats when I feel like a stripper I do all types of dance holding onto my bed :rofl: #DRUNKASCHIT

:thumbsup: @ EGO

• Hershey

@ Tatted I meant to say it earlier, you’re gravi is purteee, i don’t know what it’s saying though…

Sup
    Don’t come for me
    I’m coming for you
    Hi, no hiiiiiiii, in my Ms. Pearlie voice from Friday, Craig tell yo daddy I said hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    I’m da boss
    Who want it? Not (it) :hump: but it :shotsfired:

ALBoy says:

@ My baby :lick: * :tittays: / :hump: = :crying:
    ______________________________________________________________________

As soon as I read this, I started looking for Unpre 😆 …. not CD though :no: :coffee:

#messy

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@CHATTED

It would be kinda hard to miss alladat, darling. 😉

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@igo its only for pedro to see…
    @yso hold up… i know u know how to skript tho :yes:

YSoSrs says:

@IGO

Not really. It’s overrated anyway.
    ____________________________________

Over rated huh?

How so

MIRS :dance:

OHoney says:

I am so interested in seeing OTB and YSO dance “in real life”
    _____________________________________________________________________

I wonder if they look like Serena in that video :think:

Not really. It’s overrated anyway
    _________________________________________

Tell em Sis. I can sing a bunch of sweet nothings and I can cook. Hmph.

@ Denise be clear Mirs is @ My Baby

@OTB
    “After you exhaust the free resources, PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS will find anything. ANYTHING.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I was just thinking this. You just gotta give em a name. Hail, you can give some of em a description and they find you and chit. LOL.

• Yall still crazy

Choco, I teased the boothang with a striptease, but was too wasted by the end of the night. He asks “where’s my dance?” Me: Shatt, it’s out the window, all I can do is leave these here boots on for you” :rofl:

#nowthatshisrequest-boots 😆

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@OHONEY

No. No you are not. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

Thanks @Choco

Yall I’m in Oregon.

@ YSO – Awww, thank you my future baby’s god-mammy! 😉

@JMO

:nono: U just wont learn today will u.

#goesbacktoshakingleftcheekthenrightcheek

Choco aka Hippie says:

MIRS :dance:
    ———————————————-
    😆 Glad I’m not the only one who still calls her Mirs.

Did that pillow finally leave you alone? I had to leave and miss the show..

• The Makeup Maven

@ Hershey – Thank you. I just played in makeup Saturday and decided to take a pic of it!

• brenden

Ahhh family drama…Reminds me of the time me n my big Mama both caught a case. We had a lil tussle over the last pork chop at a family dinner. I didnt mean to black her eye, but that heffa aint half to snatch my wig off either.smh…

@THE LADIES

What yall man do that get yall turned on? And I know it ain’t no dancing.

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@LAKER

Only in my head. 😆 🙁

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

put a bowl of brand new ping pong balls on the stage justincase :coffee:

• lovezoe

Funny story. This girl asked on FB if they would marry someone with bad sex. A girl commented no. If I remember correctly from back in the day. :coffee:
    :denial:

KyCakes says:

OHoney says:

Honey Im one of them *looks around* Black girls who cant dance.
    ___________________________________________________
    “They do exist”
    *in my voice from that Santa clause commercial*
    _______________________________________________________

Its rare
    Its like seeing BIG FOOT
    ——————————————————————-
    My Sister wanted me to go to the club with her when she was here from Jersey.

I told her I still dance like too much of a stripper…
    ______________________________________

And you should… 😆

Good job

@CD … 😆

:rolleyes:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:rofl: at Brenden gravie!

BRENDEN :yahoo:

Where have you been all my life?

Miss your f’ed up stories….. 😆

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

lemme see wha yall talm bout in here n get pout the other post cuz chit just got hella disrespectful in there

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@IGO

Dancing is overrated cause I’m not good at it. 😆

#AriesLogic

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

😆 One time I was dancing for him and did a move and fell into his lap :rofl: Not planned fall :rofl:

@Ky
    OMG Please don’t mention PIllow to me I had to be a hex on IT!

brenden is baaaaaack :rofl:

• brenden

Hi KYC :biggrin: Thanks again for that lovely Xmas gift!!!! You were right, this pocket p*ssy has taken my masturbation sessions to higher extremes!!! Chile, I aint c*me this much since I first hit puberty :ashamed: I think Imma need a b12 shot…I cant get over how it feels just like the real thing!!! It even taste like,,,,Well technically I guess Im tasting my own uh um you know what,,,,Never mind,,,,But thanx again :biggrin:

ALBoy says:

put a bowl of brand new ping pong balls on the stage justincase
    ___________________________________________________________

If that go on… then its FOR REAL

:rofl: You was waiting and chit! :hugs:

• Chocolate Diva

Did anyone see when Toya was given Memphitz a lapdance on her show and she bent ova in his face and farted :rofl: :rofl:

KyCakes says:

OHoney says:

Honey Im one of them *looks around* Black girls who cant dance.
    ___________________________________________________
    “They do exist”
    *in my voice from that Santa clause commercial*
    _______________________________________________________

Its rare
    Its like seeing BIG FOOT
    ——————————————————————-
    My Sister wanted me to go to the club with her when she was here from Jersey.

I told her I still dance like too much of a stripper…
    ______________________________________

And you should… 😆

Good job
    ———————————————————
    I swear fo Lord….You can take the girl out of the strip club, but….

:hahaha: Brendan! :hug:

Chocolate Diva says:

—————————————————————-
    What in the hell? I hope this in online somewheres…..

• Yall still crazy

Ok Jerrica, I can’t help.

Do you have any friends that work at the *whispers* welfare office?

If so, they could run his name and see if anything pops up… Also try to get his social and AWVS records would show where he’s working, if he’s working…

YSoSrs says:

@IGO

Dancing is overrated cause I’m not good at it.

#AriesLogic
    ____________________________________

What was I thinking….

*noted

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@YSO IT’S ALL GOOD MAMI PRACTICE MAKES PUURRFECT!

• KDub

———————————–
    :wtf:

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

Choco aka Hippie says:

You was waiting and chit
    —————–
    IM AMAZED!!!!! STILL!!!! LIKE WTF?!?!?!? GOT ME BIG FONTIN N CHIT!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

Stacks rolls of Quarters on the stage just in case :coffee:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

“Did anyone see when Toya was given Memphitz a lapdance on her show and she bent ova in his face and farted ”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Really? Toya so dayum sexy.

brenden says:

————————————————————————
    Being excited about Brendens return just made me an accomplice in one of his stories….

😆 :rofl:

Brenden :love:

• I Go There

I swear fo Lord….You can take the girl out of the strip club, but….
    ________________________________________________________________

This is what makes the world happy…. 😆

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

Yall

Yep, my cousin aunt works there. He should be about 15. I also found the letter. Should I call and see if they know anything?

:yawn:

I Go There says:

I swear fo Lord….You can take the girl out of the strip club, but….
    ________________________________________________________________

This is what makes the world happy…. 😆
    ————————————————————–
    Six years of fuggery and debauchery….I had so much fun 😆

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:dead: @Brenden…long time no blog son! 😆

Have a good night y’all! :waves:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Who’s this “Brenden” y’all keep talking about? The name seems familiar but…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

__________________________________________________________________________

Really? Toya so dayum sexy.
    ————————————————————–
    Sshhh…..Girls don’t poot

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@AL PINGPONG BALLS..?? :think: I’M HAVING A DIMPZ MOMMENT **INNOCENT** WTF… IS THE BALLS FOR?

KyCakes says:

I Go There says:

I swear fo Lord….You can take the girl out of the strip club, but….
    ________________________________________________________________

This is what makes the world happy….
    ————————————————————–
    Six years of fuggery and debauchery….I had so much fun
    ____________________________________________

KY you just moved up a couple of spots…. BLESS your heart

:bye: Fe

KyCakes says:

I swear fo Lord….You can take the girl out of the strip club, but…
    _______________________________________________________________________

I actually think its fun being my man’s personal stripper! :shrug: You won’t catch me doing half that chit when Im out though :nono:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

IM AMAZED!!!!! STILL!!!! LIKE WTF?!?!?!? GOT ME BIG FONTIN N CHIT!!!!
    Did you see what Iscream put 😆

Chocolate Diva says:

_________________________
    She was so :ashamed: it was so funny :rofl: Miss loose booty for real

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

@ Lakes some ladies can insert balls and pop them out the rolls some chicks can pick up loose change with they gypsy pot 😆

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@AL PINGPONG BALLS..?? I’M HAVING A DIMPZ MOMMENT **INNOCENT** WTF… IS THE BALLS FOR?
    ________________________________________________________

Its to help you work on your…………………………….AIM

Bye Fe! :bye:

• KyCakes

:yahoo: I moved up on IGOs radar….

YSoSrs says:

Who’s this “Brenden” y’all keep talking about? The name seems familiar but…

———————–

@.KY
    “Six years of fuggery and debauchery….I had so much fun ”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

:think:

Wait, you used to be a skripper?

Jerrica, :yes: I would

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

I’m logging off now, ya’ll don’t care how I pay my bills.
    Ya’ll want me to live in the jects’ and get on birth control.
    I actually went and looked for the Toya lap dance :Dead:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@AL SO THEY POP THE PING PONG BALLS IN THE PUZZY AND AIM… SHOOT AND LAND.. :blink: THATS A SKRONG GRIP PUZZY :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

wait….. :dead:
    no Proberson 😀

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@.KY
    “Six years of fuggery and debauchery….I had so much fun ”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

:think:

Wait, you used to be a skripper?
    ————————————————————–
    I was. From 18 to 25…..good times

OHoney said EAD… :rofl:

what happeened to the Dancers? :coffee:

@KY CAKES
    “I was. From 18 to 25…..good times”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

:love:
    **sits down Indian style**

Wait, tell me more. I really just wanna know the stage name. That says everything.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

@ Lakes they can shoot them at people in cups hit targets anything

😆 @ noproberson

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

SO LADIES… I DONT LIKE THE MALE SKRIPERS.. IDK BUT I FIND A MAN IN A THONG.. NOT CUTE.. I PREFER THE LADIES SKRIPERS.. ANYBODY WITH ME??? :waiting: DON’T LIE BISHES!!

• Chocolate Diva

The only thang I want to be gripping during or after my dance is my man’s dyck. Yall can have dem ping pong balls and anything else :no:

JMO says:

KyCakes says:

I swear fo Lord….You can take the girl out of the strip club, but…
    _______________________________________________________________________

I actually think its fun being my man’s personal stripper! You won’t catch me doing half that chit when Im out though
    _______________________________________________________________

personally thats my shait… Its nothing like meeting a woman for the first time and all of a sudden its 3am and she’s putting on a nice private dance for me…. WOOOOOOOO

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@KY CAKES
    “I was. From 18 to 25…..good times”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

:love:
    **sits down Indian style**

———————————————————————-
    Aww…the love I get when Mens find out I used to shed clothes for dollar bills…. 😆

@Lakes

I prefer females ova males also. :yes:

• Eazy

@Lakes sooo you dont like them putting that thing in ur face all greased up, doing handstands, popping it on ladies faces..etc??

• KDub

I’m logging off now, ya’ll don’t care how I pay my bills.
    Ya’ll want me to live in the jects’ and get on birth control.
    ———————————————–
    I don’t :wail:

KyCakes says:

I moved up on IGOs radar….
    ____________________________________

Thats how I was when I found out you use to strip… 😆

• Eazy

@lakes Im just kidding :hahaha: I only go see female strippers

@Lakes
    Strippers don’t do anything for me at all

Eazy says:

—————————————————————–
    Those are strippers as opposed to actually performing, which are dancers
    😆

@ Well I like the way you think :coffee:

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@LAKER

If one is gonna go with skrippers, one should go with women. I don’t like men all oiled up gyrating in thongs much myself. Just something wrong about it. :no:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

SO LADIES… I DONT LIKE THE MALE SKRIPERS.. IDK BUT I FIND A MAN IN A THONG.. NOT CUTE.. I PREFER THE LADIES SKRIPERS.. ANYBODY WITH ME??? DON’T LIE BISHES!!
    _________________________________________

*Note to self

Take Laker to strip club… 😆

KyCakes says:

I moved up on IGOs radar….
    ____________________________________

Thats how I was when I found out you use to strip… 😆
    ——————————————————————

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@KY CAKES
    “I was. From 18 to 25…..good times”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

**sits down Indian style**

———————————————————————-
    Aww…the love I get when Mens find out I used to shed clothes for dollar bills….

_________________________________

YEP… 😆

Flip floppers :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

Ky you lookin better and better you had me when you put my baby Sophi (my lil pet name for her) in your gravi but you a professional naked getter :yes:

Chocolate Diva says:

Flip floppers
    ________________________

Hold up choc I aint forgot about you…. 😆

:rofl: :rofl: @IGo

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@EAZY :no: I HATE THEM GREAZY AZZ RED THONG LIL D!CK TIGH AZZ MALE SKRIPERS.. **members her 20th bday** WHEN THEY TRYING TO BE SESSI ALL I CAN THINK AOBUT IS.. U HAD SOME DACK IN UR BOOTY HUH?? UR HIPS AINT SUPPOSE TO MOVE LIKE THAT.. AND THE THONG.. :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

Disclaimer Al is OUT THERE he has no TIES to anyone If he gives it to you thank him. If you see him with someone else Laugh it off
    😆 ” Thats just Al” it makes the time we have together smoother :coffee:

Flip floppers
    What does this mean 😆

@KY CAKES
    __________________________________________________________________________

You didn’t work Tuesday and Wednesday nights huh?

:rolleyes: People and they emotions. Chill the fugg out yo :coffee:

• KDub

@Lakes…here in the country…us women get into the strip club for free. And welp since all the MEN be in there….if you want to drank allllll night long for free…cause it be like 40-50 men to every ONE woman in there…well it can be lucrative :yes: I have gone, gotten shat-faced, and took my horny azz right on home to my man. Not cause I like the ladies or anything. I just like FREE dranks and good music more than naked ladies… :shrug: Took my cousin out there and she was like this is the best kept secret in TOWN.

@LAKES

Everyone prefers to see naked women. :yes:

JMO says:

KyCakes says:

I swear fo Lord….You can take the girl out of the strip club, but…
    _______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________

:fisbump: Ain’t nothing like the element of surprise in the bedroom

@Lakes … Hell naw I don’t wanna see another damn woman naked!

:fistbump:

CD you strippin

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@YSO THE MALE SKRIPERS PIZZ ME OFF :cuss: HOW THE FUK U SUPPOSE TO BE SESSI TO A WOMAN BEING ALL OILY.. IN A THONG.. AZZ ALL OUT.. :no: NOW LADY SKRIPERS :danban: I SIT THERE AND LET MY MAN GET A DANCE ME GET A DANCE DRINK… LET HER DO HER THANG!! :yes:

@AL

Disclaimer huh?

😆

Chocolate Diva says:

@Lakes

I prefer females ova males also. :yes:
    _______________________________________________________

:nono:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Nah I don’t want a female stripper dancing on me! Yeah strippers do nothing for me

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@YSO THE MALE SKRIPERS PIZZ ME OFF HOW THE FUK U SUPPOSE TO BE SESSI TO A WOMAN BEING ALL OILY.. IN A THONG.. AZZ ALL OUT.. NOW LADY SKRIPERS I SIT THERE AND LET MY MAN GET A DANCE ME GET A DANCE DRINK… LET HER DO HER THANG!!
    _________________________________

Come here lil lady…let me get you a lap dance. 😆

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@KY CAKES
    __________________________________________________________________________

You didn’t work Tuesday and Wednesday nights huh?
    ————————————————————————
    So…what are your observations, Man? You wanted to know the stage names…

@ Igo thats a real life disclaimer :coffee: 😆

@LAKES

It’s something about seeing azz and tits roaming free, as God intended, that people love. :yes:

• Yall still crazy

ION like no strippers, BUT if I had to choose, I guess I’d rather look at a woman djm.

@Al, you’ve got somebody shooting in the air in that last post yo :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@JMO.. OH SHYT MY BAD… THEY NOT ALL NAKID.. WELL YEAH THEY BASICLY ARE.. :danban: I DONT MIND.. :shrug:

@JMO
    You aint been to the right strip club yet I aint talm bout dem bytches with c-section scars, old STD scars and chit. I’m talking about the bad bytches that make you to want to keep yo chit in check as well as giving you new moves.

@KY
    ““I had two stage names in my tenure: Shannon and I danced by my Son’s name, Braxton.”
    __________________________________________________________________________

You didn’t work Tuesday and Wednesday nights huh?
    ————————————————————————
    So…what are your observations, Man? You wanted to know the stage names…”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Don’t like the “Braxton” name but the Ubiquitous -ness of “Shannon” leads me to believe you got at least one feature going for you. Either some really nice tits or a nice azz.

The nights you work let me know if you can really pop that thang.

ALBoy says:

😆 ” Thats just Al” it makes the time we have together smoother :coffee:
    _______________________________________________________________________

Are you an aries? :think:

@YALL
    ” I guess I’d rather look at a woman djm.

___________________________________________________________________________

Why would anyone judge you? It’s perfectly normal.

@ Nessa Cancer :coffee:

Chocolate Diva says:

@JMO
    _______________________________________________________________________

Never been to a strip club but have seen MALE strippers and they don’t do anything for me which is why I don’t go. They’re nice to look at (without the thongs) but I don’t get the hoopla about it :shrug:

If I see a woman undressing, its time for me to go :kona:

• Eazy

I prefer strip clubs over reg clubs any day. Better music, you can sit down the entire time and get shyt faced, and all the deep pocket dudes are there. At one in Hou, you can get :blunt: in there, its byob and the women are FYNE :yes:

• I Go There

Well let me get up outta here… Alright

Yall take it light.

I got some running to do.

Later.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@CHOCOD I GUESS US CANCER LADIES CAN GO SEE SOME NICE :boobs: BOUNCE AROUND :danban: AND LIKE KDUB SAID… PLEANTY OF MEN TO GET US FREE DRINKS!!
    @CHOCO IDK WHY BUT IT GETS ME HAWWT!! I USED TO LOVE CHILLN WITH THE HOMEBOYS AND GO TO THE STRIP CLUB JUST TO DRINK AND SEE THE SESSI YELLA BONE WIHT THE BIG :boobs: 😆 #GOODOLDAYS

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Al, you’ve got somebody shooting in the air in that last post yo
    I saw that chit makes me laugh FOLKS GET REALLL IN THEIR FEELINGS

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

AL, yea you did say that earlier. My apologies 😆 … That disclaimer just sounded like something William (Igo) would say …

:bye: William

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@YALL
    ” I guess I’d rather look at a woman djm.

___________________________________________________________________________

Why would anyone judge you? It’s perfectly normal.
    ————————————————————————-
    I love looking at Women. Many are aesthetically pleasing. I personally, check the performance lines…kinda like a car.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Nothing wrong with that! Im just too self absorbed at times cuz men nor women strippers affect me but I’d rather see females than menz

OK IM OUT TOO.. :waves:

:bye: IGO

:bye: Lakes

• Yall still crazy

EZ, the houston pimps run their strip clubs! Too funny!

—————————-
    Choco, folks all mad and up in arms for all the wrong reasons :coffee:

@Yall
    Right I was like :rolleyes: That fool was angry at himself

:bye: Goodnight Peeps

• Eazy

EZ, the houston pimps run their strip clubs! Too funny!
    well I support them all the way :hahaha:

:bye: CD

• Eazy

Goodnight ChocD :waves: see ya’ll tomorrow

see you later CD

• Yall still crazy

EZ betta not be no hoe yall :coffee:

#ikidikid

——————————
    Choco, this is the dude that tried to call Man gay awhile ago #messy
    Go see.

:bye: folks.

I’ll try not to get knocked up ‘for tomorrow. Dont hold me to it tho. 😆

@Yall
    its in that post where he tried to call Man gay brb

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

@Yall … so that RJ person is a guy?? I was confused after just reading those comments

• Yall still crazy

No Choco, it was a while ago, remember when someone googled Man, or posted his posting from another site, and Sassy, investigated (within 1 minute) and ole boy was still saying that Man was on gay sites or some bullshatt.

You don’t remember?

You don’t remember?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

@ Otb see you later baby

Jmo, :yes: a dudegal perhaps :shrug:

😆

• Yall still crazy

*puts a chastity belt on OTB*

You ole babymaker you :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

thats when Man was supposedly a white racist

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVWchAnyH6k&feature=related ALBoy

@ Denise Thank You I thought ffemale tendencies =Female ATL got err body confused :no:

• trenee

she looks like she’s angry about life…

You don’t remember?
    Vaguely I probably ignored that chit cuz it sounds foolish some chit my eyes just don’t see 😆