Beating Victim Speaks Out

20-year-old Brandon White stepped forward today to speak about the beating incident that has galvanized the gay community in Atlanta.

“I want to see something done. I don’t want anyone else to have to go through what I went through,” White said at a packed midday news conference.

White was the man seen in a viral video being brutalized by three unidentified men who punched and kicked him while they shouted anti-gay slogans. The 3 attackers are reportedly members of a local street gang called the “Jungle Boys” and the 1029 Jack City gang.

White said he didn’t report the incident to the police initially until he saw the video go viral on the Internet.

“I don’t bother anyone. I felt that if a straight person could walk to the store and not have a problem, I should be able to do the same thing,” White said.

In the video, which was first posted on Worldstarhiphop.com, White, wearing tight black “skinny jeans”, was ambushed by 3 gang members outside a convenience store on McDaniel Street in the “Pittsburgh” area of Atlanta on Saturday.

A man off camera can be heard repeatedly yelling “No f*ggots in Jack City!”

The FBI is investigating the case as a hate crime based on the anti-gay slogans heard in the 30-second video.

White, who is seeking therapy for his emotional scars, gave this advice to others who are victims of homophobic violence: “Say something. Speak to someone. Don’t hide it. You shouldn’t have to. This is 2012.”

Police are asking anyone with information about the incident to call Zone 3 police officers at 404-624-0674 or to call anonymously to Crime Stoppers Atlanta at 404-577-8477.

137 Responses to “Beating Victim Speaks Out”

he doesn’t look 20 at all :no:

mzwhang90210 says:

wow. Poor thing. He looks about 16 or 17. Hope he can get over this.

Hershey says:

Good for him, I’m glad he’s stepping forward putting a face to this crime and I :pray: the idiots who did it, meet up with the police before those ATL kids find them

Awww he a lil ole nugget. :(

Chocolate Diva says:

A FUKKIN MESS :no:

Chocolate Diva says:

Well if the lil tree humper aint back. Hey boo
    **************************************************8
    :rofl: I HATE CHU SO MURCH RII NOW!!!

FeFe says:

“Jungle Boys”
    _________
    :think:

The Makeup Maven says:

This really hurts my soul! :no:

:smack:
    Sit down bruh.

**on another note, “Jungle Boys” sounds gay as hail**

mzwhang90210 says:

@Hershey’s gravi…why do I keep hearing Eric Williams when I look at your gravi? “Ya Dig?”

lovezoe says:

Folks just can’t act like decent human beings. Nothing has changed since Matthew Shephard. Nothing. Arrest these fools and let Bubba run up in them for a couple days, bet that change their attitudes.

Mother Jefferson says:

I really hope they find the bastards that did that.

:applause: to him for coming forward

PrytiBrownIs says:

how was the ponytail on his head? i know its a lil off subject but im curious

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

I’m surprised this type of thing would happen in the ATL.

I mean, this is the Gay Mecca of the damned South.

@FE FE
    “Jungle Boys”
    _________
    :think:
    __________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, it’s gay.
    Brandon prolly turned down one of his azzaulters sexual advances in the past and this is the result.

just saw the video after i said i wouldn’t……horrible 3 big ass guys beating on his poor lil ass we he aint do shyt :(

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

On the other hand, he’s brave for coming forward. I commend him for that. I would have been to scared to say anything publically. Them bastards that beat him probably belong to Long Dong Bishop’s Kentucky Fried Church.

laterthannever says:

Pobrecito. Proud of him for speaking out.

gypsyeyes says:

This is a really sad story!

mzwhang90210 says:

@Pryti…the article says it was pony tail extensions.
    #justbeinghelpful

i didn’t see a ponytail in the video

FeFe says:

@Man

You must have read my mind…that DOES sound all kinds of suspect…and like I said before, anyone who feels the need to beat someone else up because of their sexual orientation is more than likely gay themselves!

*remembers the movie American Beauty*

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

——————————

Please don’t say that with that “look” on your face….

mzwhang90210 says:

@Pillow :rofl: Yall just refuse to let me do some chores today huh?

whewwwwwwwww weeee….

FeFe says:

Long Dong Bishop’s Kentucky Fried Church.
    ______
    :casket:

lovezoe says:

Against my better judgment I watched the video, some of those dudes had on jeans that were a little snug themselves. They have nothing better to do than hang out at the corner store waiting to fight a defenseless person? No job to go to? No job to recuperate from? No classes to study for? Nothing, huh? People need to get a CCW in cases like this.

:no: This is so sad, but I will be glad when they catch these creeps

vero says:

SMH

MzW you never told ME why you felt the need to hump an oak try? why, how, when, where?

Who uploads these videos to world star couldn’t that be a connection to case :coffee:

What happened to him was truly truly horrible, but what is hte point of the press conference?

French KI$$E$ says:

i didn’t see a ponytail in the video

You’re right. I confused the black bag for hair extensions.

mzwhang90210 says:

:rofl: Vero LEE ME LONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You happy now??? Heffa!!!

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

French KI$$E$ says:

i didn’t see a ponytail in the video

You’re right. I confused the black bag for hair extensions.
    ———————————

Maybe it was a bag of stolen hair extensions, and that is why these mighty warrior hair dressers started kicking his azz?

FeFe says:

_________
    Please stop now!!!!!!!!!! I can’t! :wail:

JMO says:

mzwhang90210 says:

:rofl: Vero LEE ME LONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You happy now??? Heffa!!!
    ____________________________________________________________________

and no one suspected anything when you had tree sap all in ya pannies and clothes?? :think:

@MZ. WHANG
    “I was what..6 or 7 yrs old. And iono why..but suddenly..one day.. I found myself outside..dry humpin this big ole oak tree in the front yard. That ish felt good too. Since that 1st hum..me and that tree had a standing hump appt…erryday after my grammy made my lunch…I’d eat my sammich…drink my milk…then sneak out side for some tree-sex.

You happy now??? Heffa!!!”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

So you was straight rapin that tree???

The Makeup Maven says:

mzwhang90210 says:

:rofl: Vero LEE ME LONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You happy now??? Heffa!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I just don’t get it! :no:

@Bird I think they are going to make a example out the dummies that did this, and also keep in mind Atlanta is they Gay Mecca, the big heads are standing for this, I wouldnt be surprised is Kaseem Reid is making sure somethings happen. Gay peeps stick up for each other :yes:

Cause that tree sap a b!tch to get out! :rofl: :rofl:

i was humping boys (well trying to) at the age of 5 SMH one kid would always run from me :(

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

“erryday after my grammy made my lunch…I’d eat my sammich…drink my milk…then sneak out side for some tree-sex. ”

—————————————-

Well, I have heard almost everythang, now.

Did that tree entice you?!?! Did it “ask for it”??? :rofl: :rofl:

_____________________________

FeFe says:

That tree still remembers that chit, and wants an appointment for old times sake…you know, since you’s a WOMAN now! :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

:rofl: Why am I screamin rii now??? Lawd yall is a MESS. But I love it!!

tree sap in my pannies tho?? rapin the tree tho?? :dead:

@JMO
    “Vero LEE ME LONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You happy now??? Heffa!!!
    ____________________________________________________________________

and no one suspected anything when you had tree sap all in ya pannies and clothes?? ”
    __________________________________________________________________________

She must got that REAL GOOD PUZZ if she got the tree bustin nuts! LOOOOL

______________________________________

ELove says:

AND I would ADD… LEARN How to F-ing FIGHT and DEFEND YOURSELF (Also…) :yes:

Comment #31 —–> ME :think:

I have Two GAY Male Relatives that have put SEVERAL Dudes in the Hospital for TRYING to “Jump Tough” at Them :coffee:

vero says:

:dead: @MzW
    a TREE ??? :ghost:

@FRENCH KISSES
    “i was humping boys (well trying to) at the age of 5 SMH one kid would always run from me ”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

So, how would do this. Rub the cat on they leg or did you force them to the ground and really dry hump them?
    :think:

And I’m pretty sure that I spoke in the other post so I will try this again:

Hello :waves:

@MAN i was gentle :grin:

gypsyeyes says:

:waves: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< tree sapped panties!!!

vero says:

:waves: back @Gypsy

mzwhang90210 says:

*wipes eyes dry & swears to NEVER share on this blog again*

whewwwwwwww…. :waves: gypsy

and sheddup vero!! :rofl:

The Makeup Maven says:

Gypsey :waves:

ok folks i aint done shyt all day reading your comments time to do some work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey gyp! :hi:

FeFe says:

@mzwhang

When you share some chit on here you gots to be prepared for folks to brang that chit up again…trust me, these folks ’round here ain’t done dragging me about that lotion bottle…and I won’t forget that Smurfette used an electric toothbrush! :rofl:

vero says:

:rofl: @MzW
    I’m not even trying to visualise that.would be like watching kiddi pro n

Miss Sandra, are you shying away from the Deion/Pilar debacle? If so, good! Them mofos got me ready to buy a plane ticket to Dallas so I can hunt them both down for putting ghetto business in the streets of TMZ. They ain’t even got the common sense to be shamed.

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

And I’m pretty sure that I spoke in the other post so I will try this again:

Hello
    —————————-

Gypsy, being nice and saying hello over and over again, will not get you a standing appointment with the Sex Tree.

DapisDaShizz says:

I just sat here and cried so hard I almost passed out. Thanks @mzwhang you trying to kill me :ghost:

BTW: I used to hump/ rub the desk leg in 1st grade and now that I think of it I would do it during a test. SMH, so embarrassed :kona:

The Makeup Maven says:

:whistle:
    Bytch Bytch Bytch
    Bytch Bytch Bytch
    Bytch Bytch Bytch
    Bytch – Imma Psychotic

The Makeup Maven says:

FeFe says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    shole’ not!

Zoe B. says:

:offtopic: Did you guys see that picture that one of the Jenner sisters posted of Khloe and her dad :gossip:

lovezoe says:

@bird- Pilar is certIfiable

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

@mzwhang90210:

What choo and the tree going to be doing Valentine’s Day.

Don’t tell me you’re going to sneak up on that tree ’round about 11:00 p.m., in nothing but a black leather head mask, speedo’s, and boots.

mzwhang90210 says:

@FeFe…girl its all good. Wouldn’t feel at home iffen I didn’t get clowned erry now and again. My skin is pretty thick and I love to laff.
    I’m still mad @ u tho…for this ~~>FeFe says: That tree still remembers that chit, and wants an appointment for old times sake…you know, since you’s a WOMAN now!
    *************

Any whoodle…I’m off to Church’s for some terradacktly-sized chicken pieces…yall want anythang? No? Good…more for me. Later!!!

FeFe says:

@Chatted

Mmmm hmmmm…you just wait until you disclose another confession… :coffee:

@GYPSY
    “When I was 5 my mom kept a lil boy and we were caught hunching under the bed but we were making the ooh ahh noise cause that is what we thought that you were supposed to say. We were making so much noise that we didn’t hear my mother at the door. she beat our azzes so good I stayed a virgin until I graduated high school. I wonder where he is now…”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Don’t yall remember the time honored game:
    “Show Me Yours I’ll Show You Mine?”

Mr.BluPhi says:

mzwhang90210 says:

You happy now??? Heffa!!!
    __________________________________________________________________

:hahaha: lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

YSoSrs says:

“Tree-sex”?…Like everyday? It really is something wrong with y’all. :hahaha:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Tree sex…. imma bout to laughing at that chit all day….

Chocolate Diva says:

:yawn:

WHAT??
    Yall used a electronic toothbrush????????
    My ex swore by those toothbrushes and I felt it was just money wasted!

vero says:

:crying: @Yso
    you made me jump :crying:

gypsyeyes says:

I feel so loved. and I need that standing appt as I have been in a drought since my last encounter. It was a scene out of color purple, he just climbed on top of me and did his business I just wish that he would have died cause it would have been more exciting than the sex.

CALL ME MR. TREE!!! :hunching:

FeFe says:

Mmm hmmmm… :coffee:

YSoSrs says:

@MAN

The Makeup Maven says:

I was…..I WAS! :coffee:

Sis, you got some kind of cellulite going on in that gravi :no: Them poor draws :no:

@YSO
    “This is the ass shot to end all ass shots. Y’all nigs just ain’t neva satified. HMPH!”
    __________________________________________________________________________

I do appreciate the azz shot tho! :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

We played the ‘show me yours and I’ll show you mine’ all too often. we just went a lil too far.

JMO says:

______________________________________________________________________

There are draws in there??! :blink:

Ty says:

YSoSrs says:

@MAN

Yso that is too much azz in your gravi :nono: Her crack looks like a big azz hallway :rofl:

Mr.BluPhi says:

But on topic…did it really take more than one dude to fight that little dude. Thats some punk azz chit.

And who sucker punches someone because they’re gay? Now when they get to prison, they’ll be someone’s “bytch”….

Technology gets mo ppl in trouble….

vero says:

@OTB what draws? :no:

Chocolate Diva says:

That booty look like a cornish hen :no:

YSoSrs says:

:dead: @JMO

Of course there are draws. This is a mothafcking family oriented blog. :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

Thanks YSO and that azz got more craters than Craig Mack face.

I have the sudden urge to listen to FLAVA IN YA EAR!

They were up i narms on a news site I read about a new game of Rape Tag the kiddos are playing.

I likened it to our hide and go hunch. I remained mum on the topic cause :shrug: who aint had a rousing game of hide and go hunch? :shrug:

The Makeup Maven says:

I think the fact that her azz is so shiny is what’s throwing me off!

Choc DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Omg thats too many pink toes!!!! :huh: :shocked:

Ty says:

@ Change…I read in one of these threads that u saved $450 at Macy’s. Im going back after work, need more time. I got the store mapped out now so I can get my shyt and bounce. The crowd is going to be crazy tonight

Chocolate Diva says:

Deion Sanders’ aunt Laura Jones just gave a SHOCKING blow-by-blow to her violent altercation with Pilar inside Deion’s Texas mansion Monday — admitting she grabbed Pilar’s hair … and beat the holy hell out of her.

49-year-old Laura — who’s married to Deion’s uncle — called in to Dallas K104 this morning, claiming she stopped by Deion’s house to take care of some housekeeping items (a job Deion pays her to do) and Pilar flipped.

According to Laura, Pilar objected to her being in the house, and demanded she “get the f**k out.” The argument escalated quickly, and Laura says Pilar brushed against her in a threatening way … so Laura responded by grabbing Pilar’s hair and hitting her.

This is where it gets NUTS — Laura says Pilar then ripped Laura’s dress clean off during the melee, leaving her practically naked, and tumbled backwards down the staircase. Laura says Pilar then grabbed a bunch of knives from the kitchen, and brandished them while she called 911.

Right then, Laura says Deion came downstairs to see what the ruckus was about — and Pilar yelled at the dispatcher, “My husband is attacking me!!!”

According to Laura, the cops showed up minutes later — and Pilar refused to put away the knives … so they cuffed her and threw in the back of a cruiser. Laura says the children were present the entire time.

But Laura claims charges were never filed against Pilar because Deion intervened — and got Pilar off the hook.

Laura also submitted an alleged audio recording of the fight — claiming she acquired it during her brawl with Pilar … who’s allegedly been recording everything in the house to use as leverage in her divorce.
    **************************
    Pocohantas needs to have a damn seat :coffee:

change says:

You guys give humpin a whole new meaning and yall was creative and chit

JMO says:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Fe – Usually those gravis do nothing for me, but I must admit, the sight of a woman licking the cheeks of another woman….IT GOT TO ME!
    __________________________________________________________________

the puuuuurfect child YSO’s my azz :coffee:

Chocolate Diva says:

<— You see she holding her bra like "bytch what" :lol:

YSoSrs says:

Y’all leave Eclipse (her skripper name) alone. Let here and her lunar craters be great. :mad:

I know yall see them undies!!! That little triangle of fabric…????

That aint no damn tattoo thats for sure! :lol:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ JMO – I was! :biggrin: <— really sneaky grin!

JMO says:

I wanted baked potatoes for dinner but not no mo :no:

Grocery list:
    potatoes
    cornish hens
    Sake

change says:

I can’t even read the comments yall gravis are cray
    :peace:
    see yall tomorrow

gypsyeyes says:

CD- I refuse to believe that is a woman! That is a fluffy man!

Suspect as hail.

His face make me feel for him they didn’t have to treat him like that I can’t wait until Justice is brought upon their heads!

YSoSrs says:

@JMO

Aw…I’ll spring for some extra sake.

Just let me hit Eclipse here up for some of her tips she made last night…You might have to let them air a bit before you take them into a store though…

:bye: @Change

You might have to let them air a bit before you take them into a store though…

:huh: *pinches nose closed delicately while reaching for desk sanitizer*

Chocolate Diva says:

:peace: Change

gypsyeyes says:

:offtopic: My baby turned 6 yesterday and I had her a very impromptu party in the kitchen with just her other two sisters and myself. Blew up a couple balloons and put up some streamers and we had cake. At the end of the night she said that this was the best day ever. Went in my room and shed a few tears cause I thought that she would feel some kinda way about that being all she had.

YSoSrs says:

:dead: @ the visual sis.

Has anyone seen Moma Jones video :rofl: I don’t know what to make of it

_____________________________
    :hugs: GOD IS GOOD

vero says:

:hug: @Gypsy, often we want more for them than they do !

Gyp, when you raise them right, they right. All you can do is be proud.

I love when the kiddos bring me back to whats real and important. :happybirthday: to her! Many, many more!

I Go There says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Has anyone seen Moma Jones video I don’t know what to make of it
    ___________________________________________________

Any woman that wears a superman cape… then goes on a show with a fking hand fan… I cant fk with. :lol:

YSoSrs says:

@GYPSY

Aw…I must be doing something wrong with mine. :hahaha:

Sis. :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Thanks guys. I’m taking her to Red Lobster this weekend because she said she wants lobster with some chicken in it. I asked what that was and she said ‘I don’t know but I do know that I don’t wanna eat real lobster’

:lol: Hell naw.

@EGO
    She is making me seriously try to get inside Jim’s head to see how he feels about his Senior Mom in a video looking mighty senior looking! :blink:

I Go There says:

Jim might as well wrap it up… Nobody is gonna take that dude seriously anymore… he old azz momma boppin around like a damn fool. He too much of an easy target.

Po Jimmy

Hmph. One of the first wives club here already working from home most days, and today she been here with her hollering ass baby all day.

Where they do that at? :no: *deep sigh*

LesBinLuv says:

I just wanna say…I didnt watch this when I saw it on WSHH bcuz I ddnt want to grant them the satisfaction of being entertained by the mess…however, knowing he’s come forward made me look at the video and can I just say I was appalled. Our black men have no clue that they give yt America exactly what they want on a daily basis by doing things just like this. Now had they given him time to square up and take em all one on one…I’d put my whole paycheck on him beatin atleast 2 out of 3 of their azzez…if not all 3! I wish I was riding by or something…I wldve accidentally rode up on the sidewalk got a couple new hood ornaments and kept it moving.