A 19-year-old Hispanic male was killed in a hail of gunfire following a police chase on L.A.’s 101 freeway Thursday night. The wild police chase — and its tragic outcome — was captured on live television.

Cops fired more than 90 rounds at Abdul Ariel as squad cars hemmed in his Crown Victoria on the 101 freeway after the police chase. Evidence tags dot the highway to indicate where shells fell from the point where Arian exited the car to the shoulder of the roadway where Arian died of multiple gunshot wounds.

As he jumped out of his car, Arian wheeled around repeatedly to show police that he only had a cell phone in his hand. But police began firing wildly at him, missing Arian as he ran backwards across the highway.

The teen’s uncle told the media, “He was a nice kid. He was working. He was such a sweet kid, respectful to others.”

“He wanted to be a cop and like I said before, during the chase last night, he was calling 911,” said the uncle. “He was afraid of cops. You know, he told me he wants to be a good cop, not a crooked cop.”

Arian’s police aspirations led him to purchase an old Crowne Victoria — a former police cruiser. But police harassed him repeatedly, telling him to repaint the car because it was painted black and white.

Arian eventually painted the vehicle black.

The youth’s uncle said he last saw his nephew at 6pm on Wednesday night when he left for the gym, where he typically lifted weights and had a personal trainer.

Just four hours later, police say they saw Arian driving erratically on the Northridge Fashion Center and tried to pull him over.
But he refused and police pursued him on a frenetic, high-speed chase through the city’s streets before he pulled onto the Ventura Freeway, ending on the eastbound 101 freeway.

During the pursuit, Arian called 911. “If they pull their guns, I’m going to have to pull my gun out on them,” he told the dispatcher.

But Arian had no gun. Only a cell phone.

Last night’s police shooting is reminiscent of the Trayvon Martin case in North Florida. Martin, 17, was shot by an overzealous neighborhood watch volunteer who shot the unarmed teen as he walked back to his father’s house from a convenience store on Feb. 26.

Source: Mail Online

145 Responses to “Another Trayvon Martin Case? LA Police Fire 90 Rounds at Unarmed Teen, Killing Him”

I don’t see the similarity in the cases and WHY WOULD HE TELL DISPATCH HE WAS ARMED?! That’a probably why they were on such high alert.

KsMommy says:

Sorry no sympathy. He led the police on a wild chase across the city. Told a dispatcher he was armed and if the police pulled their gun, he would too. THEN he exited the car with cell phone in hand. From a distance, who’s to know what he’s carrying. Considering he stated he would be packed.

Sorry. No. No sympathy at all.

mrsloveleigh says:

I don’t see how these cases are similar. He ran from the police and told the 911 dispatcher that he had a gun and would return fire. That is a threat which is why he was shot.

Mamacita says:

:huh:

1. Why would you tell dispatch you’re going to fire on officers if you don’t have a gun?

2. Why were you being chased?

3. Why didn’t you stop?

4. Why would you even have anything in your hand with 35764345 guns pointed at you?

:huh:

CivilEngineer says:

This shyt ain’t similar… :coffee:

Y’all have a great weekend!

I don’t see the correlation to Trayvon at all though… :shrugs:

69 says:

:hailnaw:

Sandra, :spank:

Now go to the :kona:

Riri_2484 says:

I agree @mzdimples no similarities at all plus he should have not told the dispatcher that no damn way!! The police probably thought he wanted trouble…he should have, pulled over

Ms.Fashion says:

Not similiar but 90 rounds though??? Why these cops so trigger happy??? :shrug:

mrsloveleigh says:

I feel that the media is doing us an injustice when they try to tie events like this to the Trayvon Martin shooting. It just gets people whipped into a frenzy and that’s how more people end up on the wrong side of the police-or thier guns

YSoSrs says:

Nope. Not at all. :no:

Kang Dang aKa blunt says:

I need more info sounds suspect tho!

69 says:

:shotsfired: <— What big city cops will do to that ass when you act reckless.

mrsloveleigh says:

Ms Fashion says: Not similiar but 90 rounds though??? Why these cops so trigger happy???

Although that was overkill he had stated he had a gun and would shoot. I feel that they should elect one person to take the shot and if a gun fight ensues then other cops can join in. There is no reason for 10-15 cops to be shooting at one person

:think:
    Let these flucking pigs tell it driving erratically equals justifiable deadly force…. for a minority of course.

Ms. YaYa says:

I don’t understand why he would tell the dispatcher he had a gun :shrug:

Ms.Fashion says:

mrsloveleigh says:

I agree. :yes:

That’s just irresponsible on the police part.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

No similarity. Trayvon did not commit a crime. The mere fact that this young man went on a wild chase with the police puts forth a criminal element. Trayvon was innocently walking home from the store with CANDY AND POP!

JD says:

Hmmm. Sad that another teen lost his life too soon, but I feel both parties involved handled it ALL wrong. Why would he run from cops? Why would he tell the 911 dispatcher who also is communication with the cops that he was armed. Why would cops shoot for one kid. If he just would have let them give him a ticket, he would still be here today. NOT IN ANYWAY similar to Trayvon’s situation.

The only thing this has in common with Trayvon is
    1. A young person is dead
    2. He wasn’t armed
    3. He was a minority

That’s really it. :shrugs:

69 says:

Sht the cops in DeKalb County will :shotsfired: you if you even LOOK like you want to do something sketchy. I’m sure in L.A. It’s a lot worse, so they aren’t taking any chances. I don’t blame them with this fool. AT ALL. :nono:

mrsloveleigh says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Plus, this idiot was a grown man…Trayvon was still a child.

@YAYA
    “I don’t understand why he would tell the dispatcher he had a gun”

He was 19.
    He wasn’t threatening the police, he was actually saying this so they wouldn’t pull their guns on him! He thought this “threat” would make him more safe but it gave those pigs the green light to shoot like they wanted from the beginning.

I bet once the dispatcher told them that they were arguing over who got first shot at him.

Gigi26 says:

:no: Not the same. This fool (RIP) decided to play the wrong game with the wrong effing people. Def not the same. You come out the car after a high speed chase with an object in your hand they are killing you point blank. He learned the hard way. Smh, stupid move

Hispanic? :think:

LesBinLuv says:

Auntie…I dont see the connection between the two…you sure know how to come up with some stuff! LOL

Ms. YaYa says:

@ Man…I am afraid you are probably right…that’s a damn shame :no:

Mamacita says:

OTB I was thinking that too. Abdul?

lovezoe says:

Not similar

@MRS. LOVE
    “And this boy according to his uncle wanted to be a cop? If he was serious about that he would have some type of knowledge about what not to do when the police try to pull you over”
    ________________________

That just meant he knew what time it was with L.A.’s cops. He was a minority with L.A. cops behind him after doing the unthinkable “erratic driving.”

He knew already his life was in danger for committing such a brazen and heinous crime.

Gosh is anyone thinkng with their hearts and not their heads nowadays! :nono:

Usual Suspect says:

@man – Where you been…You missd the other post. They were talking about big and small areoelos, whips, chains….

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

UNFORTUNATELY ANOTHER LIFE GONE TOO SOON, NOT SURE WHAT HIS MENTAL STATE WAS OR IF HE WAS DRUNK OR HIGH

FLEEING FROM THE COPS-NO NO

CALLING 911 WHO IMMEDIATELY INFORM THE COPS SUSPECT STATED HAVING A WEAPON AND WILL USE IF SHOT AT-NO NO

BEING A MINORITY WITH ANY OBJECT IN YOUR HAND WHEN CONFRONTED BY THE COPS-NO NO

MAY HE REST IN PEACE, SOUNDS LIKE A SUICIDE MISSION TO ME

Mamacita says:

@Man That’s the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever heard. When has threatening to pull a weapon on a bunch of cops made you “safe”???? Please…

Chgoprime says:

gbellab says:

ummmm NOTHING like the Trayvon case. This dude took the police on a high speed chase then proceeded to point his gun at them as he tried to escape on foot. WTF!
    Good Day!!!

@GIGI
    “Not the same. This fool (RIP) decided to play the wrong game with the wrong effing people. Def not the same. You come out the car after a high speed chase with an object in your hand they are killing you point blank. He learned the hard way. Smh, stupid move”

He called 911 to ask the police officers not to pull their guns. :shrugs:
    You know what I don’t get.

Where is the story of the unarmed yt man that’s legally murdered by the pigs? I mean, they will call in Obamam to negotiate before they think about shooting a yt criminal. And that’s AFTER the honky shoot at them! Look at David Koresh! Nigga KILLED two officers and they talkin bout “let’s just wait it out.”

If they knew “Malik” had an old rusty 38 the S.W.A.T. team coming in shooting women and children!

Maybe he was suicidial? :shrug:

Naes says:

The fact that yet another young life was taken, i believe, is the point at hand. LA cops are ruthless he could’ve been scared, and when people are scared they do dumb ****. dont know the whole story, i just kno the kid was 19.. its a sad situation regardless.

gbellab says:

and this fool and his family are clearly not HISPANIC. they are Iranian.

@MAMA
    “That’s the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever heard. When has threatening to pull a weapon on a bunch of cops made you “safe”???? Please”
    _________________________

Well, who said it was “smart?” Who I ask???? :shrugs:

He CLEARLY stated “don’t pull YOUR guns OR I will pull mine.” That meant the police should have followed him and talked him down.

They knew for a FACT he had a cell phone because he called 911.

They had NO reason to think he INTENDED to harm anyone, even with his claim of having a gun.

@CHGOPRIME
    “I am so surprised that law enforcement shot an unarmed minority, I am literally in shock!”

I know! It’s like we are in Bizarro World where the police don’t protect miniroties!

mrsloveleigh says:

I think Man’s comment made sense. That boy had seen too many movies and probably thought if he said that they wouldn’t pull theirs

Gigi26 says:

_______________________________

I think there are plenty of instances where cops have had to put down a yt but since it was clearly warranted (like a hostage situation or the like) they have no opposition. But this case here? Just utter stupidity. He should’ve stopped the car plain and simple. High speed chases never end well :no:

I Go There says:

:whistle:

mrsloveleigh says:

I don’t think he’s hispanic with a name like Abdul

Mamacita says:

@Man You can’t be serious??? The man lead police on a HIGH SPEED chase after they tried to stop him for a minor traffic violation. They had EVERY REASON to believe he was dangerous and a threat.

Who runs when the police try to stop them? People who are GUILTY OF SOMETHING.

Usual Suspect says:

It’s Friday, I can’t do no more tradgey today….I’m still grieve stricken about the 13 killing his sibling….

Gigi26 says:

But 90 bullets is excessive. There is NOTHING to warrant that many bullets in one person :no:

gbellab says:

Speaking to the media gathered at the Arian home in Woodland Hills in the aftermath of the shooting, Hamed Arian described his nephew as someone who neither drank nor did drugs and who was “afraid of guns.”

Arian’s Facebook page suggests something different.

“Just came back from the shooting range,” he wrote to friends April 5.

yallcrazy says:

:pray: for his family that have to deal with this ordeal.

This is nothing like the Trayvon Martin case. This man led LAPD on a high speed chase instead of just pulling over and then he calls 911 to tell them he had a gun. Then he gets out of the car with something in his hand at night. I sounds to me like he picked an very effective method of suicide.

I would never trivialize what happened to Trayvon by comparing it to this case.

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

How Tragic!!! so many unanswered questions…

yallcrazy says:

Don’t folks lie on fb all the time though? :shrug:

High speed chases never end well

Actually folks get away a lot, more than you think. The police should back off if it gets too dangerous for citizens.

TrinaLBC says:

I don’t post much…but this case HAS NO SIMILARITIES to the Trayvon Martin case…This young man has had issues with law enforcement before (see article: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/04/teen-killed-by-lapd-kicked-out-of-explorer-academy-for-discipline.html)
    I’m from Long Beach, 20 minutes South of LA where this occured. Not only did his errant behavior cause his demise, but it also FLUCKED up our traffic for HOURS on these daggone freeways.
    AND sandra, he’s not hispanic (OTB, your questioning assumption was correct)…he was of middle eastern/persian descent.

@USUAL SUSPECTS
    “Where you been…You missd the other post. They were talking about big and small areoelos, whips, chains….”

Yall always got something smart to say about my size so I won’t be participating in such discussions any longer. :coffee:

You know what’s funny, I bet none of these chicks have measured their man. Nigga got 2.5 inches and these females talkin bout he can “sling it over his shoulder” and chit.

I had chick guess after we did it. She said she thought I was a good 7.5 inches. :lol:

Who runs when the police try to stop them?

Black males..in hoodies..

Not similar,,,These were cops,,,Zimmerman is not,,,It is overkill tho,,,Seems like these boys in blue cant wait to shoot their pay load,,,Kinda sad,,,I think we need better qualifications before a person can enter the force,,,A college degree would be at the top of the list,,,I knw many have crim justice degrees,,,But many dont,,,They joined the force cuzz it was easier than the real world…Like many who join the army #IJS

Gigi26 says:

High speed chases never end well

___________________________________

I’m thinking in the case where the cops catch up to yo ass and you got no choice but to get out the car lol but I def didn’t know that

Crazy this happened in my backyard and this is my first time hearing of it,,,I gave up on the overly biased news reports long ago,,,No telling what I miss daily…

LadeeA says:

Uh.. note to all non-white males. Don’t lead the police on a high speed chase and don’t exit the vehicle with an object. YOU WILL GET KILLED.

The End.

NaijaGal says:

@yallcrazy I saw her ‘apology’ on rhymes with a snitch…she said “I love u Chicago and Tampa. Thanks for your patience. Forgive me.” This was posted on twitter

@MAMA
    “You can’t be serious??? The man lead police on a HIGH SPEED chase after they tried to stop him for a minor traffic violation. They had EVERY REASON to believe he was dangerous and a threat.

Who runs when the police try to stop them? People who are GUILTY OF SOMETHING.

If I was a police officer I would not put my life at risk based off of the ASSumption that the kid who RAN FROM THE POLICE wasn’t a threat. That’s just dumb. People are capable of anything!”

:blink:
    If you were a police officer you would put your life in danger by following him for “erratic driving” in the first place!

It has been proven time and again that “high speed” chases are flat out ignorant for police agencies to do in the first place! They only become dangerous DUE TO THE PRESENCE OF THE IGNORANT POLICE OFFICERS!

THEY are what cause the “criminal/victim” to flee. THEY are what cause the threat to the public.

They could have EASILY tailed his car via helicopter. They could have gotten his address from his license plate. In 2012, they could have went on Facebook and found out everyone that ever said hello to him! I will say it again, there was abolutely NO justifiable reason for them to engage in high speed chase. NONE. Anyone with common sense would see that.

He was “driving erratically.” You acting like they were chasing Osama Bin Laden!

@BRENDEN
    “,,,I think we need better qualifications before a person can enter the force,,,A college degree would be at the top of the list,,,I knw many have crim justice degrees,,,But many dont,,,They joined the force cuzz it was easier than the real world…Like many who join the army #IJS”

ALL FLUCKING DAY!

It’s “Bubba” and “Billy Bob” who couldn’t read a fluckin book to begin with that go for that chit. The trash of yt society that couldn’t make the connections to get the kind of jobs they are used to. :yes:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Nothing like Trayvon’s case…

This man ran from the cops, putting others in danger who were driving that night. Threaten to shoot at cops (which is a big no-no). Got out the car running instead of falling to the ground with his hands up….

Sorry, but one case involved an innocent victim, the other …ummm not so much

But its sad another young man is gone. Prayers go out to his family and friends…..

msbay says:

Another unfortunate story about this young man but no similarities to Treyvon. This young man hated cops, but was in the LAPD Explorer Program, WTH?! But anytime you threaten cops with a gun or in this case he didn’t have a gun/weapon, you’re asking to be killed and LAPD don’t take chances at all but 90 or more rounds on this young man was excessive/overkill! Thank goodness the couple that was in the middle of this unfortunate situation was not harmed. May this young man rest in paradise..

Oh chit they just get out and try to run then :lol:

I saw a ninja get clipped by the police just yesterday. :no: Jumped out his car, foot race, po po right behind him…stuck his foot out and tripped the ninja. :no:

All you heard was a *thud* and a collective let down *sigh* from the hood. :no:

I swear I heard the little kids saying “that police wouldnt have done me like that! Wouldnt have tripped me!” :no:

@OTB
    “Oh chit they just get out and try to run then

I saw a ninja get clipped by the police just yesterday. Jumped out his car, foot race, po po right behind him…stuck his foot out and tripped the ninja.

All you heard was a *thud* and a collective let down *sigh* from the hood.

You know what kills me… the fat police officers will run your azz DOWN!

It’s like they take it personal when a nigga bust off in a sprint on they azz! They wiil climb fences, go across ditches… all dat! :lol:

:hahaha: I KNOW I could never do it. Soon as they catch out, I would just be :no: grab that radio. Who? I cant chase you bew. :no:

CivilEngineer says:

This shyt ain’t similar… :coffee:

Y’all have a great weekend!

It’s similar because he was unarmed. He might have been on drugs. The police could clearly see he wasn’t a threat.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

True. The police had been harassing him for days prior to the shooting.

@Man I agree with you on everything. F the police (the majority of them) anyway. The boy was probably scared and had a panic attack (who knows). Maybe he shouldn’t have been driving if he was that scared of police (who knows). But 90 rounds GTHOH and PLEASE there is no excuse for it.

LesBinLuv says:

Auntie…I dont see the connection between the two…

The connection is that he was an unarmed teenager who didn’t deserve to die. He was a human being.

gbellab says:

Arian’s Facebook page suggests something different.

“Just came back from the shooting range,” he wrote to friends April 5.

Kids tell all kinds of lies on social network sites to make themselves seem important. We’re believing what kids say on facebook and Twitter now? :shrug:

@SOUL
    “I agree with you on everything. F the police (the majority of them) anyway. The boy was probably scared and had a panic attack (who knows). Maybe he shouldn’t have been driving if he was that scared of police (who knows). But 90 rounds GTHOH and PLEASE there is no excuse for it.”

YUP!

And those pigs are trained to recognize “suicide by cop” too! That chit ain’t new to them.

They have to verify the threat before shooting.

I guess when lil Johnny calls in a bomb threat at school so he can avoid a test they should go to the elemtary school with guns blazing too.

Niggas fall for the first line the pigs give em every time. :no:

Mr.BluPhi says:

I dont think anyone deserves to die…. but you have to think about your action. Was it over kill…yes, but even if just one cop shot and killed him, he would still be dead because of his actions…

Im not on the cops side, but I can understand why some shots were fired.

But no, he didn’t deserve to die….

@SANDRA
    “I don’t understand why police chase people for minor traffic infractions. THEY are the ones putting lives in danger. Why chase them unless the suspect killed someone or robbed a bank?”

Man, you can’t get through to some ignant folk Sandra. They could do like they do with the photo cameras. Get the license and mail a ticket to the owner of the car. Pure and simple.

The truth is, these Ignant azz yt boys watch too much tv and cant’ wait to gun a muthflucka down under the “Zimmerman-esque” “I-felt-my-life-was-in-danger” bull chit.

Pure malarkey.

Jennifer says:

No one deserves to die, but it sounds like he was setting himself up. The dispatcher probably immediately communicated that to the police officers. 90 rounds is extremely high.. It is sad all the way around though.

spongebobfan says:

Suicide by cop? that sounds more likely. he got a record? i need more info. but nah this is no trayvon martin.
    RIP to the poor soul tho. wonder what was really up

spongebobfan says:

once he made that 911 call saying he was armed, all bets are off.

Sorry this young man died, but if you live like a thug ( or even imitate one) you will die like one point blank.

no relation whatsoever. but may this young man RIP :(

free says:

i was hollering saying “lay down!” “lay down!” but he must have been on something. he was still alive on the video so when did they shoot him? smh.

whether he stayed in the car and held his hands up or jumped out pointing to a cell phone (seriously, dude?), he was a dead man….

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

“If they pull their guns, I’m going to have to pull my gun out on them,”
    ^^****!! :cry: AND THIS IS NOTHING LIKE TRAYVON AUNTIE!! TRAYVON never said he was going to do anything..

Good morning SIS & Free :hug:

Morning looks around…… :waves:

@Tatted

U look so PURRRRRTYYY!!!

:2dance:

mizzdallas says:

:waves: goodmorning tatted, your make-up is sooooo prettiiii!!! :)

FeFe – Is that you???? :thinking:
    Or is it someone else???

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SIS :2dance: I LUUUUUV PURRRPLE!! AND U LOOKS SOO PURRTY AND FRESH.. AWWW I LIKES!! :yes:
    @JENN :hi:

The Makeup Maven says:

Mizzdallas :hug: Thank you mama. I got some new shyt and started playing in it….I COULDN’T HELP MYSELF. I went to a wine tasting yesterday too, so it was PURRRRRFECT! :lol:

@ Jenie :hug: HEEEY BOO!

I am loving Monica CD by the way :yes: How did I survive all this time ….. without youooooooo uhhhhhhhhhh :whistle:

CD FENTY says:

:waves: Goodmorning Saints and Aints

Hey Tatted :hug: Laker :hug: @Mizz you have my friend Brother in that pic :lol:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ SIS – Awww, you so good to me mama. Thank you. I would work the shyt outta that perfectly arched eyebrow of yours….oooh the colors I would use! :biggrin:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

MIZZ DALLAZ :koolaid: WHO THAT IN UR GRAVI?? HIM I LIKES :yes:

CD :hug: WHERE IN THE FCK HAVE YOU BEEN, YO??? :hug:

@Tatted

Yes, it’s me FeFe…is a weird pic showing up or something?

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SIS :lol: IM NOT THAT GOOD WITH MAKEUP.. CANT KEEP MY HANDS OUT MY FACE :ashamed:

CD FENTY says:

:hugs: Tatted & Jenie

I was sick as hell last week.

:whistle:
    I think the BD
    put a hex on me

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Fe – Nooo, I just for some reason thought it was Feminine Feline not the other way around. But on some real shyt, it’s a fat cake rolling in the dough! PAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAA. The irony. That shyt dope.

:hug: <—forgot to greet you!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

CD ESSSPLAIN UR FUKN SELF!! WERE :wail: THE FUK :wail: U BEEN!!?? :waiting:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@FEFE I SEE A FAT CAT ROLLN IN MONAAAY!! THAT AINT CHU!! :no:

Oh ok, gotcha…nope, it’s me…

Did you read that post from Friday??? :rofl:

@ SIS – thats why I would do it for you. :lol:

Iheart says:

Morning peoples :waves:

ChocD :yahoo: I misseded you guhl :crying:

@Lakes

That is me…I put the cat with his tax return up this mernin’!

I think Tatted read my name backwards or something…

‘sup EVERYONE!

I’s tired today, can’t scroll up… :zzz:

pardon my rudeness i was essited to see CD’s font!

TaBew :love: hola my beauty!
    FeFe :lol: @yo gravi :hug:
    Jenie :hug: gm mami

Moanin SR & Fam :waves:

free says:

The Makeup Maven says: Good morning SIS & Free

******************************

mawnin! now is THIS where we can talk about the hypocritical, not funny, ignant azz male that is steve harvey?

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@FEFE :lol: BY THE WAY YOU IS PURRTY I SEEN A PIC..CUTE!

The Makeup Maven says:

@ CD – well, i’m glad you are feeling better. You say the BD put a hex out on you??? You’ll shole love to hate each other! :lol:

CD FENTY says:

@Lakes & Fay :hugs:

I missed yall too :wail: :wail: I was so weak, couldnt eat, sleep, chills, fever, bodyaches, headaches u name it but on the flip side I lost 10 pounds :coffee:

#takethebitterwiththesweet

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@FAYLA :hi:

Iheart says:

@Fe, Donchu you bring Friday up :nono: That ish was cray

CD FENTY says:

Hey Fe :waves:

I even kinda missed yo ass :rolleyes:

NaijaGal says:

This is where all the beautiful people are
    TATTED, FAYLA :kiss: loving the new gravis, yall better werk

FeFe, Lakes, iheart, CD (we missed you boo), jenie, MizzD, Free
    :waves: :hug:

mizzdallas says:

@tatted I love wine tasting events, when Im in chicago Im gonna try to make it to one!!! what new make-up you have been playing in???

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Fe – Yes, I read the posts this morning. I was cracking up – dying laffin’ for the following reasons:

1) The posts were funny
    2) The responses were funny
    3) Folk was shole getting their briefs in a bunch over something that didn’t concern them
    4) The fact ppl thought it was me and Change!

lovezoe says:

Fe, Cd, Lake, Tatted, jenie, free,Fay, 69 :waves:

Iheart says:

Tatted,Fe,Lakes,FayBay,Jenie,MizzD, and anyone I missed :waves:

CD FENTY says:

IHHHHHEEEEEARRRRRRTTTTTTT :hugs:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

WHAT HAAPPEN FRIDAY?? :waiting: RECAP MOFUKAS!! UPDATE A BISH!!

SAUCEY82 says:

Good Morning

Fay, Lakes, Tatted, Cd, Jenie(boom boom),Fe :waves:

Iheart says:

Hey Naija :hi:

@Fayla

Ooooh la la…don’t you look gawjus on that pic! :yes:

@Lakes

Thank u chica! You are a doll yourself! :yes:

@CD

:rolleyes: I kind of missed you too…I guess…

@Iheart

I had to inform Tatted of the craziness that was going on…it was SICK! :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Every so often some man comes up with a “how to catch a man” book and these desperate females fall for it everytime…last time was that white guy with “he’s just not that into you” and now where is he

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

NAIJA :shakebutt:

CD FENTY says:

:hugs: Naija You better werk that gravi boo :yes:

:waves: Zoe

FayFay :love: HEY MAMA!
    Iheart :hug:
    Naija :hug: THANK YOU MAMA. YOU SO SWEET TO ME!

:hugs: @Naija, SAUCEY, lovezoe

There’s a :newpost: up …FINALLY

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

SAUCEEEEEEY!! :hug: BUENOS DIAS
    IHEART :boobs:
    LOVE :yes: <HEAD NOD

lovezoe says:

How about this weekend mom and I were sitting inthe parking lot of MCD and I’m looking at this car because dude inthe backseat acting funny. The I see a foot. Next the car starts shaking. They humping in broad daylight in a packed parking lot!!!!

CD FENTY says:

I’m with Lakes what happened Friday :popcorn:
    <— His voice (Spill it bishes) :waiting:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Mizzdallas – GIRL, I was so faded. Merlot is my absolute favor wine…Girl, at first I was playing nice and just tasting the wine..legs crossed and thangs. Then next thing I know, I must’ve been drankin’ whole glasses of wine because that leg that was crossed starting slowly slippin. IT WAS A MESS. Wine could be a weakness because it’s not hardcore liquor to me….It was delish! :yes:

ZoeZoe, Sauce :hug:

Destinee says:

Im sorry this is no where near similar to the Trayvon Martin situation. He called 911 and said he had a gun. :shrug: