Are you beautiful and would like to travel for free? (video)

I know what you’re thinking … There is no sex involved (unless you want to put out).

According to MissTravel.com, there are thousands of frequent travelers who hate to travel alone. These generous travelers are doctors, lawyers, bankers, athletes, executives, millionaires and entrepreneurs who are looking to travel with an attractive woman like you. Best of all, they have the money and they are willing to spend it on an attractive person like you. So what are you waiting for?

Women who sign up get frequent flyer miles, and get to travel anywhere in the world for free. Hey, it’s better than staking out the team hotel hoping to catch a baller’s eye. Who needs money when you’re beautiful?

View the video after the break.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

:waves: <~~~~~~~~~~~ my application where do i sign up???

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    HOw chicks end up in foreign countries missing. :coffee:

• Mamacita

Where do I sign up :lol:

I was just saying on twitter that I need new friends who I can travel with. My friends are married, have kids, always bail etc. So I don’t travel as much as I would like and I don’t want to travel alone. That’s dangerous. Especially for a young female.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@MAMA get out of my head! i said the same thing earlier today to a co-worker

:2dance: <~~~~~~~~~~~ us travling the world!

• Xena68

Ain’t nothing free in this world :rolleyes:

• Mamacita

@French :yahoo: I’m ready! Where we goin first?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@dimpz very true

• CD FENTY

Where’s Hony I think I found our ticket to have a lil fun :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@mama turks caicos :danban:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

:2dance:

:2dance:

c’mon CD & Hony there’s room for 2 more

• The Makeup Maven

Gon’ head and take that trip…we’ll be hearin’ bout’chall azz missing in Barbardos or something….wait, ya’ll black so maybe we won’t! :coffee:

I KID/I KID :lol:

Im in! :wave:

• Gigi26

Yeah you def have to put out or do some other out of this world shyt. Something doesn’t sound right at all here :no:

• ItsIce

Here I come Venice! :wave: — my suitcase

Use what you got to get what you want – Ronnie :coffee:

• CD FENTY

CD about to have a lil fun in the sun :yahoo:

:whistle:
    Daylight come and me wanna go hoooommmmmmeeeeeeeeee

*hands SR her pimp cup*

Here Auntie :trophy:

IT-aly :wave:

Bel-guim :wave:

Pair-ree :wave:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIF9IAQSnU H-Townmama ( I let Fayla whip it REAL GOOD)

:cosign: Dimpz

• CD FENTY

Gigi26 says:

*********************************************
    As long as they dont tape it :coffee:

I KID I KID :rofl:

• yallcrazy

She thinks she’s slick yall :thinking:

I wonder if Aunty can get us some Louis Stewart luggage? :think:

H :yahoo:

:chickenhead:

• I Go There

The Makeup Maven says:

_____________________________________________________________

I was thinking the same shait…

This how women get caught up in them prostitution rings…. aint shait EVER free.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

I’m wit it!!! :yes:

• yallcrazy

Hey, maybe we could get all the bbq,bball,lovehop :chickenhead: to get the hell on and ish :rofl:

• CD FENTY

Somebody said this is Sandra way of getting a girlfriend. :thinking:

Igo & Tatted, yall seen Taken? :shocked:

Once they get you and drug you up ITS A WRAP!

:no: no ma’am pam….

• The Makeup Maven

I Go There says:

The Makeup Maven says:

_____________________________________________________________

I was thinking the same shait…

This how women get caught up in them prostitution rings…. aint shait EVER free
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    or wind up in the sea :coffee:

CD FENTY says:

Somebody said this is Sandra way of getting a girlfriend. :thinking:
    ================
    Hmmm, I was thinking this was her way to get rid of all the pretty chicks :shrug:

:pigsfly: And I’m offf………………….

• I Go There

yallcrazy says:

Igo & Tatted, yall seen Taken?

Once they get you and drug you up ITS A WRAP!

no ma’am pam….
    ___________________________

Hell yeah…

Liam Neeson is the homie
    he was layed back like it wasnt shait.

• The Makeup Maven

@ Smurfette – HEYUL YEAH and I also seen Locked Abroad – when bishes thank they goin’ out the country to have fun, get there and get threatened with their lives to smuggle some shyt or get OWFED and wind up locked in Cairo and shyt in THEIR prison system and shyt! :nono:

I’M GOOD!

Fraidy cats. :lol:

I guess Im considered adventurous. This does not scare me at all. :shrug:

• I Go There

The Makeup Maven says:

I Go There says:

The Makeup Maven says:

_____________________________________________________________

I was thinking the same shait…

This how women get caught up in them prostitution rings…. aint shait EVER free
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    or wind up in the sea
    _________________________________
    Hell yeah

• I Go There

The Makeup Maven says:

I Go There says:

The Makeup Maven says:

_____________________________________________________________

I was thinking the same shait…

This how women get caught up in them prostitution rings…. aint shait EVER free
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    or wind up in the sea
    _________________________________
    Hell yeah

• The Makeup Maven

They tryna recruit a GANG A’ HOES…..

:whistle:
    Don’t do it, please don’t do it

Yall watch too much TV! :lol:

• The Makeup Maven

@ OTB – :hi: SEE YA LATER…..OR MAYBE WE WON’T! :coffee:

• I Go There

Fraidy cats.

I guess Im considered adventurous. This does not scare me at all.
    _______________________________________________________

Its not that expensive to travel abraod… you can get some good deals.
    I saw you talk about Paris.. its cool

Lil crowded but cool

• Kei_lyme

:wave:@ All

These women become porta potties. :coffee:

:offtopic:

Random text from mom:

I had this one night stand, the next morning I felt bad, so I bought another one for the other side of the bed. LOL! : )

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:think:
    …maybe I should come up with a similar advertisement..

• OutsidetheBox

Hush Tatt. :lol: Something like this does not scare me because im super aware of my person. I can see how “girls” get lost tho. Sure.

• CD FENTY

@OTB

I’m down :biggrin:

:Yall: :yahoo:
    I have a cousin who is new to Chicago and needs a good stylist. Any suggestions. She just went natural not too long ago.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Kei_lyme says:

@ All

These women become porta potties.

Random text from mom:

_________

:lol: Heyyyyy Kei

I saw you talk about Paris.. its cool

I said Paris but I dont really mean the city. I mean France as in wine and 20 acre chateau country. Out by the Jolie-Pitts and ‘nem :lol: I had yto get that pair-ree in there somehow.

• OutsidetheBox

I want kei mama to text me. :lol: That s hilarious :lol: .

Man we KILT Kim K in the post downstairs. :coffee:

• CFREE

:waves: – passport I’s READY :steer: -jet ski when I land

• Honystar- “A strong woman is one who is able to smile in the morning like she wasn’t crying last night”

@ Y’all

:no: one tells there is a :newpost: up anymore?

Why does this sound like escort work?

• Kei_lyme

@OTB

:nono: she will text you random shyt throughout the whole day.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Bye Yall :wave: <—-Yall freedom

:no:

:lol: @Kei’s mama

@ Inside

Paris is nice but I love Germany’s historic places more.

• Daddy Warbucks

What about slightly attractive men?

:tea:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    “Man we KILT Kim K in the post downstairs. ”

I saw those hateful and ignorant words.
    Makes my heart sad to know yall talked about the mother of my children like that.
    :cry: <<my heart

Yall lucky I'd fluck a few of yall so i be lettin chit slide.

• The Makeup Maven

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It’s hard to be aware when all of a sudden “wham”, you got a machine gun against yo back and a cloth bag over your head, you’re kicked into a slow moving van that suddenly speeds off, you come to and your azz don’ been shot up with 4/5 different strands of hair-ron and you keep coming in and out of consciousness, next thang you know you got this fat foreign dude a’humpin’ and a’sweatin’ on yo azz but’chu still passing in and out! :blink:

Too much TV??? Ya think??? :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

:hunching:

• OutsidetheBox

I have no interest in Germany. I had a close friend who was stationed there for years. @Hony your complexion is more forgiving there.

My nose too wide, skin too brown :no: I know they tryna change but my attitude aint ready. LOL

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@MAVEN :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

:whip:

• KDub

Who needs money when you’re beautiful?
    ————————————–
    Pilar Sanders

@ MAN :rofl: Your children that dies upon exposure out of the big hole of Kim K?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@HONY :waves:

• OutsidetheBox

Tatt :rofl: Next week starting April 30 is turn off the Tv week. Me and the kids expect your full cooperation along with us :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Yall lucky I’d fluck a few of yall so i be lettin chit slide.

:rofl: :rofl: I love this bastid :rofl:

• The Makeup Maven

Frenchie :kiss:

• OutsidetheBox

Who needs money when you’re beautiful?
    ————————————–
    Pilar Sanders

:rofl: Ion even know why Aunty ask questions here :rofl:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Shaun – :rofl: I WAS HOLLERIN’ THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS TYPING THIS SHYT LIKE “PLEASE DON’T LET HER BE GON’ SO SHE CAN SEE MY CONCERN!”

• KDub

“Man we KILT Kim K in the post downstairs. ”

I saw those hateful and ignorant words.

————————————
    I wasn’t on that post. But I saw it too. I saw some called her azz… what is that word you used for the dude with the big schlong…???

Oh DEFORMED.

Illy-formed.

Oh wait; that was me who said that. My bad.

I :love: Paris
    w/their rude asses :lol:
    &
    I’ve “bean” to London too :wink:
    #ihave3morespotstogetto
    —————–
    OTB, I ain’t no ordinary mofo :lol: If I wanna get there (or anywhere) bad enough, I’ll get there :grill:

@Tatted
    i swear that reminded me of one of Pam Grier movies! The one where they killed her bf and them hillbillies had her on that hair-ron :lol:

• KDub

Ion even know why Aunty ask questions here
    —————————————
    That heffa Pilar is drop dead GAWJUS; but I think indeed she is in need of some money. I could be wrong.

:shrug:

@ Inside

It has changed a lot from 10 yrs ago. My last trip was last yr when I went to England and it was a lot more pleasing. Chit we can just drive through the highway. Pick wherever you want France, Italy or Germany we can stay close to the borders if your worried about race. Luxemburg or Belgium has great food and we both love to eat.

Who needs money when you’re beautiful?
    ————————————–
    Pilar Sanders
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :smack: to Pilar! Get it together bew.

• KDub

:dead: @ hillbilly hair-ron

• CD FENTY

@Tatted

Too much Lifetime boo :rofl: :rofl:

• CD FENTY

@Tatted

Too much Lifetime boo :rofl: :rofl:

@ Frenchie :kiss: Ohlala mami – how many more days to go?

• The Makeup Maven

@ H – I sooo need a life. I be knowin’ all the damn flicks! :lol:

• yallcrazy

Tatted :rofl: that story! :hahaha: (you forgot to font “when the put the needle in you & drug you up”)

:welcome: Daddy Warbucks #thesunwillindeedcomeouttomorrow :D

• The Makeup Maven

@ CD – My imagination runs wild…. :no:

• yallcrazy

H, I know just the person to ask. I will check in with them tonight and have her new stylist’s info STAT! :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Me and Hony totally going over seas! :yahoo: My food budget alone is :no: cray!

:no: Don’t know any of these movies you y’all talking bout

• The Makeup Maven

@ Smurfette – I covered it. I said “you come to and your azz don’ been shot up with 4/5 different strands of hair-ron!” I GOT IT ON LOCK!
    Don’t go, Shaun! Don’t go! :no:

@Tatted
    :lol: Wait…so what does that say about me? :sad: :hug:

@ Inside

We can find 2 nice rich European men. I don’t care if their English is not too good. As long as they understand move away, no and don’t touch me.

• OutsidetheBox

Brendan make me sick! :rofl: Im going fukking home!

His ass downstairs kissing Tatt tombout: “,,,You so nasty for tellin this story…..Ewwwww :kiss:

:rofl: I HATE US!!!!!

@Yall
    I knew I could count on you :biggrin: I told her not to worry I have friends that will know who to go to :yes:
    #SRisthebestest

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

If yall ladies travelin, I can be yall bodyguard! :yes:

I’d protect yall like the Secret Service! :D

Tatted, I got this….

Yo OTB, they don’t eat like we do :nono: not even alittle bit! Our plate size over here is almost doubled.

Everything is smaller. We’re just a country of phat asses :rofl:

:lol: H :hug:

:rofl: Man

• Daddy Warbucks

@ Yall, Thank you! Finally someone spoke to me after all these years! :biggrin:

BASTIDS, :mad:

@ Yall

it depends on where you are. Food there is expensive so they eat smaller sizes unlike America you can get someone for 1 dollar that is huge.

• OutsidetheBox

Yall thats why my food budget is huge! :lol: I aint studying yall!

Im going with Hony! no pimp hands needed. :lol: Im safe. She can “pass” and everything!!! :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

The Makeup Maven says:

:rofl: :hahaha:

@ Man Man

You can come with me. Maybe I can find you a real nice chick and they will fall in love with your accent.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

CD FENTY says:

Somebody said this is Sandra way of getting a girlfriend. :thinking:
    ================

yallcrazy says:

:pigsfly: And I’m offf………………….

And Sandra be encouraging this foolishness. :hahaha:

I saw your art Aunty. Lovely! :yes:

@ Inside

:rofl: European men are not stingy American men. Many of them know how to court a chick and wine and dine her. It is nothing for them to be attracted to you and buy you a gift or pay for your dinner. We Europeans are giving people *asking Aunty Sandie Mae*

• yallcrazy

Hony, you ain’t gots to tell me.

This was my eyes :shocked: when I would go into the restaurants or delis.

OTB, the food is scarce! :lol: I was just telling someone that my Granny ordered a turkey & avocado sandwich in a nice deli and you should have seen how little the slice of avocado was! No joke, it probably weighed .005 oz :rofl:

ION attract stingy men (of no race, here or abroad). :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@HONY

*counting my fingers* ummmmmmmmmm :peace: <~~~~~~~ 36 days!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

:nino: <~~~~~~~~~~~~ YALL Double dutch GET IN!

:dead: at you going because Hony can pass :rofl:

& Yeah you know Auntie knows what she’s doing :lol:

:nino: Frenchie :yahoo:

• Future Air To The Whipfinity Empire. Yew Mad?! And Yes I said AIR. I Know How To Spell, But I Dnt Like Words With Silent Letters. Again I ask, Yew Mad?!

Ever seen the movie HOSTEL :blink: #IJS,,,But chyt I cant front,,,Ill put on my good wig, my best pumps annnnnnnd sign me up :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

And Sandra be encouraging this foolishness.
    I saw your art Aunty. Lovely! :yes:

Thanks hun. :)

• I Run New York

I’d be concerned about going. These men have money and can’t get a woman in real life to date them. They have to resort to paying a stranger online to accompany them on a vacation. That is a huge red flag.