More testimony in the ongoing child custody case of Usher Raymond IV vs Tameka Foster. During today's proceedings, Usher explained a disturbing incident involving his crazed ex-wife, Tameka Foster, and his current boo, Grace Miguel.

According to TMZ:

... under questioning by his attorney, [Usher] revealed how Tameka once went ballistic and "wanted to fight" ... when he showed up at her house with his new sidepiece.

Ush testified Tameka walked to his car and said, "I'm gonna kick your ass. Bitch get out of the car. How dare you bring this woman into my subdivision in my house?"

He added, "She continued to spit. At this point she pulled the door open, tried to swing at her."

Usher claims he had to get out of the car and block Tameka ... who then hit him. Usher said he pleaded with Tameka to calm down, but claims "she threw a plate of food at the car" ... as he fled the situation.

Update: Usher broke down in tears during a tense cross examination by Tameka Foster's attorney Lisa West.

After divorcing Tameka in 2009 -- 2 years, and 2 kids after they tied the knot -- Usher was forced to move all the way to the west coast to get away from Tameka's rage.

Usher initially believed he and Grace could co-exist with Tameka in the same city with Tameka. But Tameka slashed all 4 of Usher's tires on night, prompting him to call the police on her.

By then, Usher had had enough, and he moved to California.

• Usher puts Tameka Foster’s home on the market
  • Tameka Foster wants you to know that…
  • Usher’s Little Brother Arrested for Beating Baby Mama AND Baby?
    • Xena68

Too old to be acting in that manner.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

oh Lawd.....

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5lzXMdgD5I Mother Jefferson

My my my. :coffee:

• The Makeup Maven

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:steer: <---Ush's getaway car

• Gigi26

:no: She's too old for the bullshyt. I don't care if that woman is his new broad, she was in the car and not in the house so she wasn't a threat. Tameka should've never come for her like that. What you have is between you and Usher. Damn shame.

• YSoSrs

Well...Why DID he bring her with him like that? Didn't he know what might happen? :shrugs:

• KikiBlack

Shoulda listened to your mama when she told you she didn't like Tameka.

• Eazy

And I could actually believe this :lol:

• neen-o

I hope Ursher gets custody of those babies. She is too old too be so damn...ghetto and ratchet. Oh, and Grace, next time molly whop her @ss if she comes at you crazy. The public has given you the green light!

• lady_cn

Not that I condone her actions, but if he knew she had a problem with the new chick, why would he insist on bringing her to his ex-wife's house?

Again, I do not condone her actions. I personally think she's childish as hell, but at the same time, he's no angel either. :coffee:

• Gigi26

Damn that bytch slashed his TIRES?! :shock: He needs to have a taser when dealing with her. :lol:

Crazy Pussay: Exhibit One.

• Usual Suspect

She spit on her, because Usher was still going over there getting his
      A Z Z licked and she was pissed :coffee:

• Eazy

And truthfully, I dont blame Tameka for wanting to get in that azz. Wasnt she and Grace friends before Usher started fockn her?

@ Ebestie - What is UP with you and this ass lick! :rofl:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

Poor Meek Meek Usher know he love that old clam chowder. Bless him... I was gone go with my boo to this thing and his bitter BM might be ther I ain't goin I'm too pretty to get beat down by a section 8.

• lovezoe

When we gone hear what Meka got to say.? Every time it'd her turn, he close the court. Too many folk who want kids for them to act this way. Kids can't tour al
      Over with him, and she can't expect him to take care of her forever

• change

always question the folks who trying to convince you the other person is crazy :blink:
      why marry her? and impregnate her, and write a whole album mostly dedicated to her? It takes a fool to know a fool besta believe

• Xena68

I wonder what happened to that sex tape.

@Ebestie - I'm convinced that's how she turned him out. :shrug: :rofl:

• Ms. Everything

*cough* bullshit *cough* if she did, he would've called the people on her immediately, not waited until it came up in trial, just like he did when she "keyed" his car (or whatever that was last year). Their split has been too hostile and he's been too focused on his public image to let something like her spitting on, "attacking", threatening and throwing food at him and his girlfriend to pass by. Sorry but I don't believe it :shrugs: I don't doubt she cussed the bish out (which honestly I probably would have too, that's disrespectful to bring your new mate to your old one's house if yall aint married and you haven't discussed said visit with her and that goes for anybody imo) but I believe he's adding on and elaborating because he knows people will believe it

All I know is Lawd, 7 pound baby Jesus, Allah, etc, etc, etc please bless me to NEVER be bitter. Ever let me love me enough to keep the line moving.

Amen

• The Makeup Maven

I do NOT condone her actions, but if she slashin' your tires boo boo, WTF you thank she gon' do to you new boo droppin' by with her in the car. He knew EXACTLY wtf he was doing. Tryna start shyt. He know his ex-wife unbalanced as shyt and to me it seems like he was tryna trigga that hoe, and she fell for it. If she threatenin' women on video shoots, rollin' up wit'cho new boo right away is a major :nono:

She need to grow up, but so does he because he tryna be funny! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5lzXMdgD5I Mother Jefferson

I wonder how mush he is paying Manteka to go along wit this :coffee:

• EB

Meek Mil wasn't playing :popcorn:

Usual Suspect says:

@Ebestie – I’m convinced that’s how she turned him out. :shrug:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Naw, your ass on one! :coffee: <-- *clears throat*

Xena68 says:

I wonder what happened to that sex tape.

-------
      The one with mEEK mEEK they still editing out the stretch marks... they only hv like two mins of useable footage. Plus it's in black, white and man come on.

• Gigi26

Oh i'm sure they are going to question Usher's sanity too, cuz I mean you were dealing with this bish for two years and all of a sudden she's bat shyt crazy?! Idk but he fukked up when he didn't listen to his moms. I wonder what she has to say about the whole thing?

• Ms. Everything

:cosign: :preach: @Change co-mfing-sign

EB says:

Meek Mil wasn’t playing :popcorn:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      HATE'CHO GUTS! You ass in the land of beauty and you still ackkin' a plumb dumb! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

lovezoe says:

When we gone hear what Meka got to say.? Every time it’d her turn, he close the court.

_______
      I've noticed this too....Usher is NOT innocent!

• Daisy

Now any other time on this blog the majority are team beat a sidepiece bish azz but now that its Meeka its not cool oh ok #ijs

There are 3 sides to every story and Usher told his per TMZ we still have 2 more sides

God Bless the kids

• pointhimout

i'm bustin a gut laughing at her claiming ownership to a manse I'm sure she has no rights or ties to. The house is in the name of a trust. I wondered if Usher would be pissed if she got back with Ryan and moved him in later.

• MZ_CARAM3L74

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

Poor Meek Meek Usher know he love that old clam chowder. Bless him… I was gone go with my boo to this thing and his bitter BM might be ther I ain’t goin I’m too pretty to get beat down by a section 8.
      *************************************************

• Eazy

What Meek Mill said? I wanna know

• Ms.Fashion

change says:

always question the folks who trying to convince you the other person is crazy

Co- Motherfugging- Sign!!!!

I really don't see the problem here. She reacting like most women would in that situation. :coffee:

#NoStonesThrown

• Xena68

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

The one with mEEK mEEK they still editing out the stretch marks… they only hv like two mins of useable footage. Plus it’s in black, white and man come on.

pointhimout says:

i’m bustin a gut laughing at her claiming ownership to a manse I’m sure she has no rights or ties to. The house is in the name of a trust. I wondered if Usher would be pissed if she got back with Ryan and moved him in later.

---------
      she cld date James Amos and no one wld care. She cld date NeNe's side teeth and no one wld care

• Usual Suspect

@Ebestie - SPLAIN to me how Ursher go gainst his moma? Mek Mek look like A used tired with the thread showing. :coffee:

:nono: Ursher A Z Z was on ONE :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Dayum - hope things get better for them both.

• change

According to usher and tameka they were friends for years before they got married. You mean to tell me no red light went on like this aint the chick i should be marrying. All those years of styling and he didn't hear or come across said "crazy" behavior.. :nono:

Usher raymond is an adult listening to his mother went out the window when he was fourteen at puffy's house :coffee:

• Gigi26

Wait a min? Didn't this broad leave her husband for Usher? Or some shyt like that?! Fighting over kids and shyt, just messy all around.

He should've listened to Mama Ursh. Now look at him. He gonna have to deal with her for the rest of his life :no:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Gigi
      I agree he messed way up alienating his own mother over his stylist :rolleyes:

Co- Motherfugging- Sign!!!!

I really don’t see the problem here. She reacting like most women would in that situation.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I get cussed out and threaten for women that don't exist :blink:
      damn if i ridin in the car with them to her house

babe :zzz:

Usher like them cars with 100k miles next he gone date a Ford Model T

• The Makeup Maven

@ Ebestie - I ain't say she ain't tossed his salad, but IF she did, he let her. Ain't too many niglets gon let you just spread they cheeks then plunge in....AT LEAST I HOPE NOT! :blink:

But'jo check...I don't see too much of what's wrong with her looks. She aint't the hottest and she damn shole' aint the worse. This women is in her 40's and she got 5 damn kids. I don' seen highschool hussies lookin' worse that she do! Soooooo, love don't have no looks! All puzzy look the same once the lights go out, which is why I prefer some lights on! :coffee:

Get cussed out and threaten for women that don’t exist

*giggles

• Bibi

Still think Tameka has evidence of Usher's alternative lifestyle and he married her to shut her up.... divorce was cuz deal was over, child support secured. :tea:

No other reason to marry her. Yall see that pic she had online once with a trench coat showing her maze of stretch marks??

change says:

Co- Motherfugging- Sign!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I get cussed out and threaten for women that don’t exist :blink:
      damn if i ridin in the car with them to her house

babe :zzz:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      OH, you tryna be adorable! :lol:
      Same one slangin' dyck 'roun heah! :lol:
      You cot'dayum right i'm threatenin' yo azz. So what THEE fck you thank i'm gon do when yo azz decides to roll up with that trick at my residence! :blink:
      You know I'm cray!

All puzzy look the same once the lights go out
      :nono:
      what you can't see you can definitely feel :coffee: <--- last cup
      not all are created equal

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

Have yall heard the 911 call when she slashed the tires? When I was living in Atlanta he called the police and he was trying to be calm about it. He asked while he was on the phone with 911 for her to just leave peacefully. She was yelling tellig that bytch to come outside. Regardless to if Grace was her friend Tameka got kids to think about. It was stuff the ex hubby did that pissed me off but when it's about the kids you think of them first.

Usual Suspect says:

Get cussed out and threaten for women that don’t exist

*giggles*
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Thanks for that giggle Ebestie. She know what's up! :coffee:

• change

not slangin it around here just on you love :ashamed:

• Ms. Everything

But he knew her before they even started dating, matter of fact, no one was saying ish about this woman being anything other than a stylist until it came out that they were dating. Even if his mama ain't have ish to say about her. Mama's are wrong half the time when it come's to who their son's date and any woman on this board would clown the hell outta a grown ass man still listening to his moms about who to date, especially if they were the woman he was dating. Usher's mom doesn't like anybody, she probably didn't like Chili while they were together but it was good for his image so she didn't speak out. Tameka was something completely different because she didn't add to his star and actually took something away because she's just a regular chick and women don't want to see their male idols being with regular chicks because it just points out that they still can't get the man but that chick who isn't cuter, or is fat, or is dumb, or is homely managed to get him. That's why women clown alot of stars baby mama's too :shrugs: It happens but he was a grown man who could not live with the backlash he received from making an adult decision so he bailed and she gets to continue to take the fall

• http://youtu.be/Yop62wQH498 Daddy Warbucks

Bibi says:

Still think Tameka has evidence of Usher’s alternative lifestyle and he married her to shut her up…. divorce was cuz deal was over, child support secured.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
      :cosign: and that pic was :hurl:

change says:

All puzzy look the same once the lights go out
      :nono:
      what you can’t see you can definitely feel :coffee: <— last cup
      not all are created equal
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You don't saaaaay! :coffee:

• change

oan thanks for provin my point :rofl:

• Daisy

I agree why not call the cops

• Ms.Fashion

The Makeup Maven says:

I do NOT condone her actions, but if she slashin’ your tires boo boo, WTF you thank she gon’ do to you new boo droppin’ by with her in the car. He knew EXACTLY wtf he was doing. Tryna start shyt. He know his ex-wife unbalanced as shyt and to me it seems like he was tryna trigga that hoe, and she fell for it. If she threatenin’ women on video shoots, rollin’ up wit’cho new boo right away is a major

She need to grow up, but so does he because he tryna be funny!

Twin I think there is so much more to this than what we see. He trying to make the world see her and trying to keep his shyt under wraps. That mofo is not innocent. Looks like he is reapeing what he has sown.

OAN: Somebody get Grace a sample of the Whip Whip. This bish curls is dry as fugg.

• http://www.twitter.com/thegwu Nicola

I don't have a lick of sympathy for Usher. Everybody and their mama (his too) saw Tameka for what she was. He's like that woman who dates the guy who beat all of his exes, and somehow thinks things will be different. He should pay her double of whatever she's asking as punishment for his stupidity. The fact that they have two kids together. . . SMDH

@Ebestie - She looks good for a previously owned mule. :yes:

The thing is that URSHER is a International STARAR. He could have married many a woman. He chose someone that had been married with children. 3 children! It makes you say :huh:

I understand them being friends and all, but I can see his mama saying you is on top of the world and you going to marry my peer. :shrug:

All I'm saying she was a old pro and she threw caution to wind when it came to the bedroom! Meek Meek did thAngs that a 22 year old single woman with no kids would say you want me to what to your azz. :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WHEN A WOMAN IS HURT..AND SEE THE OTHER BISH IN HER SPOT **OR SO SHE THINKS ITS HER SPOT** IT CAN GET FUKN UGLY.. MEKA GIRL CHAMONE LE GO GET WASTED :koolaid:

:cosign:
      mrs everything

• ShoeStalker

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

Usher like them cars with 100k miles next he gone date a Ford Model T
      **************************

• The Makeup Maven

I didn't prove your point a'tall! :lol:
      And that bet be the ONLY slangin' goinz on! :coffee: *clears throat*

• Daisy

@Change :preach:

No, she was going through a div when she started dating Usher just like he started dating Grace while going through his div from Meeka

• Ms.Fashion

_________

Which shows how little of a man he is. If you rock with bish then rock with her nuggah!!!

• I Go There

Ummm Yeah... Usher and Tameka

Ummm....

Ms.Fashion says:

The Makeup Maven says:

She need to grow up, but so does he because he tryna be funny!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      THIS!!! :cosign: ALL DAY LONG! Like my baby say, who you tryna convince, me or yourself! Something wrong with that niglet. He ain't no crystal stair! :nono:

• The Makeup Maven

:cosign: Swear I was just saying something this wknd about momma's always up in they chil'rens B.I. Especially mother's and their sons! MOST times when a mother don't agree with their son's choice in a mate, she feels threatened, some competition.

• Ni ni

He didnt have to bring her to tamekas house. Usher was being lowdown and disrespectful. Of course shes gonna have a negative reaction and I just really feel bad for tameka to constantly be getting dogged out regardless of her past.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

IDK I would hate for the other woman to see my outta of character I would have that bish wondering why he left me in the first place - eff slashing tires chit is whack!

• Usual Suspect

In the case if Ms. Senior Raymond, she didn't want Usher marrying her classmate.

• Ms.Fashion

Usual Suspect says:

@Ebestie – She looks good for a previously owned mule.

All I’m saying she was a old pro and she threw caution to wind when it came to the bedroom! Meek Meek did thAngs that a 22 year old single woman with no kids would say you want me to what to your azz.

That ninja actions are questionable. At the end of the day that mofo married her and had kids. So he need to kick himself in the arse.

• Daisy

Only person who was telling Usher not to marry Meeka was his mama that had any real personal knowledge the fans don't count they just didn't like her for GP IMO

I want to hear her side of this story :popcorn:

Sadly their kids will read this one day

HE MARRIED HER WITH ALL STRETCH MARKS IN PLACE
      this woman has bore children what the hell does stretch marks have to do with anything :shrug:

It kills me to see women bash other women looks like that I mean wtf does one have to do with the other?

She looks good for a woman who has had 5 kids and is SUPPOSEDLY up there in age...smh
      most folks outside of atlanta didn't know this chic existed until usher and if they did they wasn't checking for her like that

change says:

I get cussed out and threaten for women that don’t exist :blink:
      damn if i ridin in the car with them to her house

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :hahaha: JUST HAD TO REVISIT THIS COMMENT! :hahaha:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

USHER isn't INNOCENT but slashing tires makes her look more deranged...Im on team GROW THE FUK UP

• The Makeup Maven

@ Ebestie - Everyone entitled to they opinion, but hell, it's folks ratt now that look waaaaay worse than that woman and ain't bore nary a child! :shrug:

• Usual Suspect

Ex's only usually only act up if the other party is still hitting that MIN MIN and tossing that SALAD.

• change

that's cause you bored we aint got no drama :rofl: its okay love

:yawn: :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

@Chatted :rofl:

• Gigi26

IDK I would hate for the other woman to see my outta of character I would have that bish wondering why he left me in the first place – eff slashing tires chit is whack!
      __________________________________

:yes: word cuz I am not gonna spend energy on that type of bullshyt. I guess i'ma different type of breed but if he woulda brought the new bytch in the car I would've waved handed him the bags/kids and prepared to get my groove on. Eff outta here with hitting the new bytch or slashing anything. We woulda had a nice arrangement with my money coming the 1st and 15th (1st for the kids, 15th for moi). Eff I look like coming out of character over a dude that has moved on. Keep the composure and see how much the new bytch would be insecure. Trust and believe. Your kids come first, the relationship is done.

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

Gotta go pick up my Avery baby. :cya: tomorrow!

• I Go There

Welp

Tameka looks the type that is she had some shait on Usher she would have said it already.... SHE Talks to much to just let shait rest.

and as for Usher due is FOS to me cause he got with ole girl and as soon as his album took that nose dive and he saw the fans pulling back because of who he married he dropped ole girls fast as hell... I say fk em both.

But it goes to show you if he would have gotten a model type chic people would have said "why did he get get some LHLS chic" but he picked up a lady that was OKAY (IMO) an people said he should have been with someone else... Damned if you do and Damned if you dont.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Ex’s only usually only act up if the other party is still hitting that MIN MIN and tossing that SALAD.
      :yes:

• Blackswan

So is my co worker really laid back in his seat SNORING!!!!!!

• The Makeup Maven

And OAN, ya'll acckin' like this nigga handsome or something, like he ain't suppose to be marrying a regular lookin' woman. Women don't know what they want. He married a regular lookin' woman. If she was a woman walkin' down the street or someone that one of your friends knew and they said:
      She 43, got 5 kids, ya'll azzes would be like "damn she look good!"

:no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

@FAYLA

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

:steer: <—Ush's getaway car

_____________________________________

Skuurrrreeech!

• Bibi

@CHange

If u mean my comment I say that cause on average young highly successful men don't marry older imo, unattractive women with children. I have also heard she isn't the nicest of people and had shady practices. And when u feel the need to publish a photo such as the one I mentioned you open urself up for criticism.

• Blackswan

:cosign: at Ms. Maven

Baby -

I'm good. I don't need no drama! :nono:

YOU KNOW THIS! :lol:

• DownBottom

:bye: Gyps...thanks for the GA tips!

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

But let me say this. When my ex hubby used to pick up the kids I would get dressed like I was going to the club or a White House function. He never caught me looking bad. Full makeup, hair did and sharp. Sometimes I wouldn't even have plans. Dude and gfriend would pick up the kids and I would wait for them to pull off go back in the house and get undressed. I'm not giving anyone the pleasure of seeing me hurt or angry.

IGO
      :clap:

@ :cool:

What'chu laffin' at???

• Ms.Fashion

The Makeup Maven says:

change says:

Co- Motherfugging- Sign!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I get cussed out and threaten for women that don’t exist
      damn if i ridin in the car with them to her house

babe
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      OH, you tryna be adorable!
      Same one slangin’ dyck ‘roun heah!
      You cot’dayum right i’m threatenin’ yo azz. So what THEE fck you thank i’m gon do when yo azz decides to roll up with that trick at my residence!
      You know I’m cray!

Whewww weee!!! I missed this one!!!! :rofl:

Please don't make this heffa pop up like Thor slinging that hammer!!!

• LaceFace

:kiss: Phro

:heart: downbottom, usual, choco, gypsy, gigi, dats (thank you for the hair advice) I will purchase some whip now...

:hug: tatted, yso, yall, fefe, igo, man, fayla

• Phrozen1der

Never let anyone see you sweat... :coffee:

• Usual Suspect

Ebestie - I agree with you, on some folks that look bad and never had no kids. For what her body has endured she held it down. He said I DO with flaws and all, that so LOVE for your azz. She shuold have never took her behind to Brazil. #dummy

• Gigi26

Tameka is a pretty woman, but she should keep that stomach covered :lol:

I never got the whole she's ugly thing but Usher ain't no catch since his "Call me a Mack" days so shyt match made in effed up heaven for me.

@ BRO - You betta :preach:

• Bibi

She almost died having surgery so anyone can easily look good with some money...now a chick who does it the old fashioned way is another story...

• I Go There

Phrozen1der says:

Never let anyone see you sweat…
      __________________________________

Rule #1 Homie....

The Makeup Maven says:

And OAN, ya’ll acckin’ like this nigga handsome or something, like he ain’t suppose to be marrying a regular lookin’ woman. Women don’t know what they want. He married a regular lookin’ woman. If she was a woman walkin’ down the street or someone that one of your friends knew and they said:
      She 43, got 5 kids, ya’ll azzes would be like “damn she look good!”
      *************************
      LOL, @Tatt, indeed, Ursh aint ever been remotely attractive to me :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

@GYPSY

gypsyeyes says:

But let me say this. When my ex hubby used to pick up the kids I would get dressed like I was going to the club or a White House function. He never caught me looking bad. Full makeup, hair did and sharp. Sometimes I wouldn’t even have plans. Dude and gfriend would pick up the kids and I would wait for them to pull off go back in the house and get undressed. I’m not giving anyone the pleasure of seeing me hurt or angry.

____________________________

That's right Gurrlll let dem hoes HAVE IT ON THE REGULAR!!!!!!

:bow:

• Ms. Everything

My ex's girl I see in probably the same way that Tameka see's Grace (maybe worse though cause I know they were screwing before we separated) I let that dumb bish know exactly what would happen and how it would happen if she ever attempted to cross my threshold or get in my personal space which includes the area around my person, my house, my car or my children no matter where that might be meaning bish if I see you in the mall you better highstep your ass to the other side outta my viewing and if you're ever dumb enough to step to me be prepared to get your dumb ass knocked back down... but my ex for all of his stupidity told her really quick that I was not playing and that he would not step in to save her if it happened :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

The Makeup Maven says:

change says:

Co- Motherfugging- Sign!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I get cussed out and threaten for women that don’t exist
      damn if i ridin in the car with them to her house

babe
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      OH, you tryna be adorable!
      Same one slangin’ dyck ‘roun heah!
      You know I’m cray!

Whewww weee!!! I missed this one!!!!

Please don’t make this heffa pop up like Thor slinging that hammer!!! :rofl:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Girl, that shyt gives me the shivers and shakes...IN A GOOD WAY! She know I secretly love that shyt! Ain't nuttin' like cray cray to go along with your cray cray! :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Change
      Trust I've been in this situation he would lie his azz off telling his gf I wanted to fight her - I didn't why be mad when she got the chit I didn't want to deal with anymore - Still taking the high road

• Blackswan

It's not like Grace looks that much better. So calling Meka crazy i can see that but attacking her looks nahhh.

• Phrozen1der

You want them to THINK they effed up,then ALWAYS keep it cool.Flipping your wig only reaffirms why he left your crazy ass in the first place.. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVhlmYtLFDU&feature=youtu.be MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS

OH SO YALL COULDNT TELL ME IT WAS ANOTHER POST!
      BET!!!!!

Phrozen1der says:
      Never let anyone see you sweat…
      *****************
      That's the MOTTO! :wink:

• Ms.Fashion

Usual Suspect says:

Nail on the coffin. This expalins this fiasco. I know they had another baby when they were supposedly separated. Hmmmm... :coffee:

DownBottom says:

The Makeup Maven says:

She 43, got 5 kids, ya’ll azzes would be like “damn she look good!”
      *************************
      LOL, @Tatt, indeed, Ursh aint ever been remotely attractive to me :no:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ESSACTLY, all these pretty niggaz up in heah! :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

Usual Suspect says:

______________________________________________________________________

I agree with this MOST of the time ... Sometimes, folks are just crazy

:happy: Lacccccccccccceeeeeeeeee

Lace :hug:

MAMA, where you been?! :hug:

• Usual Suspect

All I'm saying sometimes you gotta listen to your mom's

You don't have to marry every broad that turns you out......

:cosign: with GIGI - I would have had them kids waiting at the door with their bookbags on, my bag on my shoulder and car warming up. Saying dag you took a long time. I don't slash tired, run behind my ex.

:wink: LaFace

• Gigi26

@Phro YEP. :tea:

Tameka if she woulda acted right would have her Saks card still functioning. Bytch coulda had a whole nother life but she wanna bring out the hoodrat antics and done fukked her money up.

Same thing with 50s baby mama Shaniqua :tea:

:think: Where is LAKES? :(

Bibi
      I wasn't directing it towards you but in general. It's somebody for everybody I don't care if she worked at walmart. Just cause he "famous" don't mean he is not a human being.
      Secondly her being "unattractive" is suggestive obviously she was attractive enough to marry and have not one but two of his may i say beautiful kids.
      What you "heard" you would think he "knew" since they had known each other for years before.
      I heard President Obama was a crackhead don't make it the truth...IJS

• Daisy

I don't know who is messier Usher n Meeka or Dieon and Pilar smh

• 69

Tameka Foster is a complete btch. I've had friends run into her in Lenox Square & Phipps Plaza and they've said that she has a condescending attitude. That's nothing new. So I don't feel sorry for her. However, her ex-husband Ursher is an ole' sneaky punk ass dude, trying to throw his children's mother under the bus in public. She should have taken photo's during the times she was laying the strap down on that dooty hole. She wouldn't be in the situation she's in now, if she had. :coffee:

Cali
      I had an ex that was just ignant! I blocked all his numbers and apparently he drove past my house and saw the "new" dude's car and his azz would call from different numbers! Keep in mind he had gotten married!

• I Run New York

Why in the world would you bring your new girlfriend to a custody exchange SMH

• Bibi

@Change

true enough. Just found it odd.... :shrugs:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I'm sure Usher thinks he's the good guy, but at best he's the lesser of two evils. He shouldn't have taken that woman to the house. What was the point of that?

• Usual Suspect

Don't want to be with my ex, but every time he picked up our son, I look like flucking going to do a spread in Not tall Italia Vouge :coffee:

He be like you always be heading out the door, can't never stay at home. #dummy

• YSoSrs

Usher looks like a Monchichi and should be glad anybody wants him. :coffee:

• change

If he married chilli they would be like
      why he marry someone with baby hairs slicked down on her face
      why he marry someone with a kid already,
      she can't sing
      she looka like a man
      etc......
      it will always be in regards to looks and not the person's character which don't mean jack $hit

• goat76

Gigi26 says:

Crazy Pussay: Exhibit One.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's that Good-Good right there

• Gigi26

I would have had them kids waiting at the door with their bookbags on, my bag on my shoulder and car warming up. Saying dag you took a long time. I don’t slash tired, run behind my ex.
      ______________________________

OKAY!! No fights here, woulda had them kids greased up and ready to go :lol:

Puff was acting up with Misa when he had his 50-11 kids by Kim because Misa brushed them shoulders off and got her a new man and still had Puff by his balls :tea: Hoodrats can't control their emotions :no:

• 69

I’m sure Usher thinks he’s the good guy, but at best he’s the lesser of two evils. He shouldn’t have taken that woman to the house. What was the point of that?
      ________________________________________
      To make her ass look crazy and to set her up for the oky-doke. Now he's sitting in court explaining how crazy she is, with a whole lot of proof. :no:

• Phrozen1der

People just do dumb shyt...I literally analyze my moves when it comes to dealing with other people to keep drama out the picture..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

@ I Run NY

I Run New York says:

Why in the world would you bring your new girlfriend to a custody exchange SMH

__________________________

I know right...I dated this guy who wanted to take me with him to pick up his little girl. I tole his azz no.... I think sometimes they want to rub it in like "yeah i got sumbody else ho"

• I Go There

Tameka Foster is a complete btch. I’ve had friends run into her in Lenox Square & Phipps Plaza and they’ve said that she has a condescending attitude

_____________________________________________________________________

Well I could see her acting like that in Phipps but LENOX?

HEll NAH... I only go to Lenox when I wanna people watch and laugh.

Usual Suspect says:

All I’m saying sometimes you gotta listen to your mom’s

You don’t have to marry every broad that turns you out……

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This my last statment and I'm out. That nigga been gettin' puzzay since he was 12. I'm quite sure Tameka ain't the first great piece of ass, throat or tongue up the azz he don' got. He's been dating older women all his life and they'll show your ass a thang or two! Now, his mama rather fancied Chilli and we all know that broad is a nutcase, so while your mother is suppose to steer you the correct way, he was a grown ass man once he decided to get married. I'm sure his mama's mama wasn't too please with Usher's daddy but she married him anyway, why...because she felt she was grown. We don't learn or grow unless we make mistakes and we damn sure don't have a testimony without tests! :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

@ I run NY

I refuse to participate in that SHATTT!

• change

he wasn't thinking about his character or his kids when he made that demeaning song about her for the public to hear either..smh
      but I digress
      i'm out
      baby :kiss: call me

• Phrozen1der

@Gigi Hoodrats and Insecure ass people... :lol:

• 69

:offtopic:

Is Usual Suspect the poster formally known as iHeart405?

If not, who are you? And, where is 405? :waiting:

• Ms. Everything

New York, exactly, you don't do that period and if you do than you should already anticipate the outcome. I'm of the mindset don't have women around my children period though unless you plan and are taking the steps to marry that woman. If I don't do it, then you shouldn't do it :shrugs:

• LaceFace

@ tatted :heart:

I've been lurking boo..... and working. I've missed you soooo pretty lady

@fayla just ordered (wanted options)
      2 oz. Travel size, Candy Cane (Peppermint)
      2 oz. Travel size, Citrus Blossom
      2 oz. Travel size, Relaxing Lavender
      2 oz. Travel size, Sweet Cinnamon

• Ms.Fashion

YSoSrs says:

Usher looks like a Monchichi and should be glad anybody wants him.

He don't look like them. The Monchichi were too cute!!! IMO

:whistle:

Monchichi Monchichi
      I can see somebody

• Usual Suspect

@GiG - That was #EPIC FAIL flucking up the SAKS card.

@Suga - Yes, I agree there are some crazy ex's out there. My old stylist ex use to use the prank service to call her. You put in the number you wan to show up. He was a sick bastid.....

Nite Nite folk! :hi:

:rofl: 69 askin for i heart

Oh Fay done got fancy in my absence with new fragrances!

DUECES

@YSO, :rofl: IKR

• 69

MY FURLEY'S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

:rofl: 69 askin for i heart
      _________________________________
      :waiting:

• Ms.Fashion

:hi: Tatted!!!

• Gigi26

:yes: Phro!

Where's @Hony...I'm ready for the evening crew...Owwwwwwwwww!!!! :woohoo:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

69 :hi:

69 what's the matter?????
      No US is not iheart!
      I'm in the 405 if that matters
      #helpful

• Ni ni

:applause: @Change and IGO. I had more respect for usher marrying a regular person and I thought he was tough enough to handle everyones opinion but he started listening to his fans and other folk. If he loved tameka and thats who he wanted he should have been strong enough to deal with that but he folded under pressure. He and all celebrities need tio realize fans, or stans, dont want to see you with nobody really cause it aint them.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

DownBottom says:

Where’s @Hony…I’m ready for the evening crew…Owwwwwwwwww!!!! :woohoo:
      _______________________________________________________________________

Well forget you too then ... ole no song knowing azz :lol:

• I Go There

Ms. Everything says:

New York, exactly, you don’t do that period and if you do than you should already anticipate the outcome. I’m of the mindset don’t have women around my children period though unless you plan and are taking the steps to marry that woman. If I don’t do it, then you shouldn’t do it
      ______________________________________________________________

Thats why Ill tell a woman quick... "I dont wanna meet your fking KIDS".... Then Ill pucnch the youngest kid in the face to exert my Authority

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

:yes: I tend to like male celebrities until I hear them talk

• 69

IGO

The last time someone I know ran into her, it was right after Fendi opened in Lenox. Apparently she wasn't in the best of moods because they said she almost ran into them and didn't even bother to say excuse me or even really acknowledged them at all. I read from somewhere else a while back that while she was in DC for Obama's inauguration that a child asked usher for his autograph in Barney's New York (I think) and she laughed in the kids face. That woman is a btch and I don't feel sorry for her at all. :nono:

• I Go There

Ni ni says:

_________________________________________________

Yep but folks do that shait all the time... even with folks that arent famous.

Why she with him
      Why He get with her...

but no one ever thinks well it must be something other than looks that pushes that person. ITs funny when you think about it.

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

SMDH!! At this whole situation, Meeka is still hurt and don’t know how to deal with her misplaced angry... But meeka has dirt on usher hence the reason why he didn’t call the cops on her many psycho episodes. Back when Wendy was on the radio, meeka was supposed to spill the dirt on ush but she back out... At this point if meeka doesn’t get what she wants, I’m willing to bet she will spill the beans about usher...

JMO says:

DownBottom says:
      Where’s @Hony…I’m ready for the evening crew…Owwwwwwwwww!!!!
      _______________________________________________________________________
      Well forget you too then … ole no song knowing azz
      ***************
      :rofl: Well, I can't know it all, now can I? :tea:

• 69

JMO :hug: Be good this afternoon or else :spank:

Luscious, I just realized that I haven't seen her font in a long time. Have you heard from her? :waiting:

• Ms. Everything

Igo :hahaha: yeah don't punch the babies please but you seem to be a rarity because I've had more than a few question me about why they can't meet my children and the more they ask the more determined I am that they will never meet them at all. And I don't like kids anyway unless they're babies or teenagers so I'm not trying to meet theirs

• KyCakes

:newpost: is up....

• DownBottom

Someone that is feeling very generous should show me/tell me how do you bold, italicize, strike-through...etc :waiting:

• Ms.Fashion

I Go There says:

Ms. Everything says:

______________________________________________________________

Thats why Ill tell a woman quick… “I dont wanna meet your fking KIDS”…. Then Ill pucnch the youngest kid in the face to exert my Authority

844-8549 <------- You future number in jail if you EVER do that!!!

• I Go There

69 says:

IGO

The last time someone I know ran into her, it was right after Fendi opened in Lenox. Apparently she wasn’t in the best of moods because they said she almost ran into them and didn’t even bother to say excuse me or even really acknowledged them at all. I read from somewhere else a while back that while she was in DC for Obama’s inauguration that a child asked usher for his autograph in Barney’s New York (I think) and she laughed in the kids face. That woman is a btch and I don’t feel sorry for her at all.
      _______________________________________________

See this is why I cant with famous folks... If I see a famous person I say hello and keep it moving.

The only time I got into with someone famous was Micheal Johnson... And till this day I say fk that n***a

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

When selling your soul goes wrong!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Tameka seems like she thinks she's entitled but laughing in a kids face for an autograph makes her LESS than ZERO!

• Ms. Everything

@Down if I knew I swear I would tell you but I don't :(

• I Go There

Ms. Everything says:

Igo yeah don’t punch the babies please but you seem to be a rarity because I’ve had more than a few question me about why they can’t meet my children and the more they ask the more determined I am that they will never meet them at all. And I don’t like kids anyway unless they’re babies or teenagers so I’m not trying to meet theirs
      _____________________________________________

Everything happens in time... I dont wanna push to meet someone kids.

Im a take it slow kinda dude.. dont have to rush.

@Ms.Everything.....thanks anyway! :hug: It's no biggie :tea:

• Usual Suspect

Well damnit I'm tired of folks making mistakes that involve children.

Night Ebestie :hug: :wink:

@69 - Caligirl

• 69

DownBottom says:

___________________________________________________
      >< b/bi/istrike/strike<

Now go test for yourself :lol:

<B the word

don't know how to strike through

• 69

DownBottom says:

___________________________________________________
      >< b /b i /i strike /strike <

Now go test for yourself :lol:

• Gigi26

See this is why I cant with famous folks… If I see a famous person I say hello and keep it moving.
      _____________________________

Exactly I don't do none of that extra shyt cuz quite frankly you're just like ME but with extra money. I did say hi to Tracey Morgan on 42nd st in NYC and he was cool as hell :yes: I don't want autographs, I don't want a picture. It only boosts their egos.

• 69

DownBottom

I tried to help you out, but I won't let me do it. :shrug:

• Phrozen1der

"Then Ill pucnch the youngest kid in the face to exert my Authority" :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

@Down :lol:

@69, Thanks anyway! It's no biggie...I'm just bugging :whistle:

• http://myspace.com/bettathaniwasb4 2bme

Sneaking in..don't get it twisted usher loooves hood chicks..anything that's the opposite of his image..he saw the writing on the wall and loved the drama she brought with her..it's no different from a billionaire kid hanging out at the dope spot..IMO

• yallcrazy

You've gotta hop around on 1 foot in order to bold, strike and ish :lol:

On Topic: ION care :ha: :gossip: #teamcaresaboutmyrep :coffee:

• lakiesha76

This is nuts!!!!!

• Songbird27

YSoSrs says:

Well…Why DID he bring her with him like that? Didn’t he know what might happen?
      ----------------------------------------------

Exactly! Usher should have never been that bold to bring the woman he cheated on her with to her house! What was he thinking? BUT, Tameka was dead wrong to spit on her though. That is low. BUT if it were me, I would definitely let both of them know that they were dead wrong for rolling up on my property like I wasn't gonna have a problem with it.

• Songbird27

From what I gt from Usher testimony, it sounds like Tameka was ready to invite Usher IN to party! LOL and he knew he had ol' girl with him and was like not tonight! LOL! It sounds like Usher a Tameka, even after everything that has happened, are STILL gettin it in. That's WHY he won't call the cops.

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a19fc5b0a5b0a826c0a201b8ac191b35.png mzwhang90210

Usual Suspect says:

Don’t want to be with my ex, but every time he picked up our son, I look like flucking going to do a spread in Not tall Italia Vouge

He be like you always be heading out the door, can’t never stay at home. #dummy
      ___________________________-
      I know I'm hella late on this but :cosign:
      Chile...I'da met Usher outside lookin like Janet. And sweetly said hello to his new chick..and said something like "I've got a friend coming over for some of my GREAT home made lasanga....would you two like to join he and I? No? Ok, you guys have a great evening!!"

All the while smiling like a home-less lotto winner.

#neverletemseeusweat

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

I just find it really hard to believe tha they were friends for years and she just woke up crazy one morning... #2sidestoevreystory Usher was being messy as hell bringing his new gf to his ex wifes house... #thingskweensdo

• http://www.wix.com/santanasantana/artist San

Lmao I can tell who was the Tameka in their last relationship. Shldnt be a prob who in the car, why da Hell u lookin. Stay at the door n let him get the kids he helps take care of. Point blank period. It's called being an adult.

Um Um Um Um :coffee: You know a couple of years ago, I heard she went ham on that azz up there near JonesCreek yep, that was the word on street :coffee:

• GAGIRL87

Say what now???? she spit on who???? couldn't have been me :no:

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

And at the same damn time. Why would Grace wanna roll with ush to meks subdivision.. Knowing Ush had that single "im ready to sign them papers"

• JustDee4ever