President Barack Obama was spotted at a campaign rally at Rollins College during a campaign stop in Orlando, Florida, today. The president mingled with supporters including five-month-old Kaydence Moore. Obama's newfound interest in black folk is a departure from his 2008 presidential run, when he pretty much ignored the black community. President Obama is feeling the heat from challenger Romney whose poll numbers are equal to or better than Obama's. Obama is campaigning in Florida and Northern Virginia today.

• Black people love Mitt Romney
  • Mitt Romney Considering Condoleezza Rice for VP
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • Angry Black Teacher Suspended for Threatening Anti-Obama Student With Arrest
  • Photo: AP

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Sandra do you report news or just your biased opinion - so odd of you to say that about Obama very odd indeed!

• Xena68

Look at the cute chunky baby :hug:

• KDub

First lady was in Raleigh yesterday. Surprised the staff and volunteers at the campaign headquaters :love:

Days like THAT make me miss working downtown at the newspaper...

Cute baby.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

:dead: @Sandra

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Sandra do you report news or just your biased opinion

This is a blog, not a news outlet.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Oh so you saying Obama didn't care about the black community is your opinion okay got it!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

:obama:

Sandra do you report news or just your biased opinion
      This is a blog, not a news outlet.
      _________________________________
      :thinking: (on this comment)... nevermind, I won't go there :kona:

• LadeeA

Awwww look at the chubby cheek baby... She is adorable!! :hug:

@69
      :shrugs: :shrugs:

• 69

In other news, Mariah Carey new single Triumphant is about to slay the chart. I heard a snippet and I'm very impressed. I have to give it to Mimi, she is a bad btch if there ever was one. Her staying power is unrivaled at this point. :yes:

• dancerbee93

Hiiiiii KDub!! :waves:

Uhhh its her blog she can post her opinion... smh :kona:

• Trendsetter

:obama:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Im all for opinions but that seemed like a lie - Obama didn't support the black community in 2008,,, his immediate family is black its just doesn't make any sense -

@69
      :shrug: :shrug:
      _____________________________
      Auntie said this ain't a news outlet, I thought it was a news source and I actually thought that a blogger of her caliber would pride themselves of credibility. :shrug:

I'm not saying no more because I'm not trying to ruffle Sandra's feathers. You know she gets that banning itch in that finger, she might click and disable my login. :nono:

Uhhh its her blog she can post her opinion… smh
      _________________________
      WOW that was ingenius of you! YOUR IQ must be off the charts :rolleyes:

• VDot

:obama:

@69
      I agree with you thats why I shocked that she wrote that - it seemed so left field and unwarranted plus invalid

dancerbee93 says:

Uhhh its her blog she can post her opinion… smh :kona:
      _______________________________________________
      Is that right? :thinking:

• KDub

In other news, Mariah Carey new single Triumphant is about to slay the chart. I heard a snippet and I’m very impressed. I have to give it to Mimi, she is a bad btch if there ever was one. Her staying power is unrivaled at this point.
      ------------------------------------------
      I just love Mimi so fawking MURCH :wail:

• SuthernBelle4

lil mama is a cutie patootie up top. N-E ways Gabby Douglas slays, now what are the beautiful Roses talking 'bout :popcorn:
      O'an hey er'body :waves:

• dancerbee93

Uhhh its her blog she can post her opinion… smh
      _________________________
      WOW that was ingenius of you! YOUR IQ must be off the charts
      **********
      Thanks for the sarcasm!!! You spelling is wonderful too "Ingenious"..we MUST have the same IQ :rofl: :hugs:

• KDub

-------------------------------------------
      One of my 9 bannings was during the last Presidential election. So I personally just shet the fugg up on Obama posts. I realize at the end of the day she is...English.

You spelling is wonderful too
      Nah YOUR gramma is wrong - thanks for the sarcarms :rolleyes:

• tashabobosha

:kona: really work...

• KDub

Hey @Private-Dancer :2dance:

• MsDivaRo

That baby is adorable and I like her headband!!! awwwww

• MsDivaRo

:cry: I said :hi: to Choco in another post and she didn't say hi........

@DIVA
      My bad boo I probably didn't go back to that post :waves: :hugs:

• KDub

and I like her headband <<< headband of that baby was NOT designed by the girl from yassaday cause I like it too....

KDub says:

——————————————
      I just love Mimi so fawking MURCH :wail:
      The song just premiered on Youtube. It's commendable that after 20 years, she is still keeping all these other hoes in the industry in check. Mariah has earned my respect as of today. :yes:

• SuthernBelle4

oh ya'll going to act like ya'll ain't see my font, don't make me treat ya'll like the Russian chicks did Gabby. I will shade er'body in this mofo :tea:

@DIVA
      My bad boo I probably didn’t go back to that post
      -------------------
      :kiss: :wave: Kdub.....I need to order me one of those! :yes:

• dancerbee93

nice pic @msdivaro :)

• Xena68

Yall crazy :hahaha:

:wave: SuthernBelle

dancerbee93 says:

nice pic @msdivaro
      ---------------
      Thank you pretty lady!!!!!!!!!!

• KDub

oh ya’ll going to act like ya’ll ain’t see my font

I luh you too @SB :love:

I'm OWT...like a belly button on a preggars lady.

:peace:

KDub says:

——————————————
      I just love Mimi so fawking MURCH

----------------------------------
      Mimi is about this life!!! She a bad bytch! I been with Mimi since Vision of Love days! I knew she was gonna be a STAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR :yes:

:waves: @ Suthern

You spelling is wonderful too
      Nah YOUR gramma is wrong – thanks for the sarcarms :rolleyes:
      ___________________________________________________
      Choco, don't let her get you hot. Laugh that chit off and keep fonting. :lol:

KDub says:

oh ya’ll going to act like ya’ll ain’t see my font

I luh you too @SB

I’m OWT…like a belly button on a preggars lady.

------------------
      I spokes to you KDUB!!!!!!!! :shakebutt:

• Ty

Obama’s newfound interest in black folk is a departure from his 2008 presidential run, when he pretty much ignored the black community.
      :rofl: U are too much Sandra. I guess you havent been paying attention LOL. If Obama is ignoring us we are definitely shyt outta luck with Romney since he wants us to cover his tax bills :coffee:

KDub says:

——————————————-
      _________________________________
      :hahaha: I know. That's why I tread lightly on certain subjects. You can tell which topics she sensitive about. She keeps posting on Obama like her light bill depends on it. :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Choco, don’t let her get you hot. Laugh that chit off and keep fonting
      _____________________________
      I got u boo - it couldn't get me hot tho in any manner :coffee:

• Ty

Kaydence is a cutie :thumbsup:

• 69

Suthern :hug: How's it going?

• Ty

Sandra do you report news or just your biased opinion

This is a blog, not a news outlet.
      In other words...da hell with the truth :coffee:

• Anna

Choco aka Hippie says:

Im all for opinions but that seemed like a lie – Obama didn’t support the black community in 2008,,, his immediate family is black its just doesn’t make any sense -

~~~~~~~
      He didn't support them. Most blacks think other blacks will have their back, because of the color of their skin. He was confident he already had the black support back then, which he did.

• MissHarlem

:obama:

@69, have we not met yet? :think:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:obama:

Ms.Diva i LUBB yo hair guhl! :love:

• Ty

SuthernBelle4 says:

lil mama is a cutie patootie up top. N-E ways Gabby Douglas slays, now what are the beautiful Roses talking ’bout
      Dont tell us..I got it on Tivo havent seen it yet :nono: Ok just a sneak peak...did she kick azz?

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

69 luv me right bew :hump:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

He didn’t support them. Most blacks think other blacks will have their back, because of the color of their skin. He was confident he already had the black support back then, which he did.
      So how was he supposed to support us or what didn't he do to support us just askn

• KDub

U too hun @DivaRo... :hug: Dayum coworker want me to wait so she can walk out with me. This hoe best come on.

Anywho I done rolled with Mimi through the years she wrecked Tommy Mottola home and shat cause he was with his wife like 25 yrs...and then come this lil fass heffa Mariah...and after she left his azz and became a Buttafly...and even after her cray azz had a breakdown on TRL pushing an ice cream cah-t. The rumors she was stalking Luis Miguel. After she up and married Nick after knowing him 10 minutes. After Eminem said she was a Kim Kardashian in bed... The twins Lambchop and Duckling...Yep. I am a STAN baby :yahoo:

MsDivaRo says:

@69, have we not met yet? :thinking:
      ______________________________
      I recognize your name. I'm not sure if we actually have spoken to each other before now. So, hello. :lol:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Ms.Diva i LUBB yo hair guhl!

------------------------------------
      Thanks doll....send me that necklace!

• Ty

KDub says:

:crying:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@69, have we not met yet?
      :rofl: :rofl: Awww chit now!

• dancerbee93

Hey @69 and @choco true true Its not that serious..Isnt all just of "this" just chit and grins really?? Makes the day go by..Not trying to ruffle any feathers or get a online slam fest :)

69 says:

MsDivaRo says:

@69, have we not met yet?
      ______________________________
      I recognize your name. I’m not sure if we actually have spoken to each other before now. So, hello.

--------------------
      :hi: Now we have spotten! :yes:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

TY :2dance: <---me & yew practicing Gabby's routine

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

69 luv me right bew :hump:
      __________________________________
      I've been sticking around just to :kiss: you. My e-bew is in the building :yahoo:

I've been missing you real bad baby. When you coming back home? :wail:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Anywho I done rolled with Mimi through the years she wrecked Tommy Mottola home and shat cause he was with his wife like 25 yrs…and then come this lil fass heffa Mariah…and after she left his azz and became a Buttafly…and even after her cray azz had a breakdown on TRL pushing an ice cream cah-t. The rumors she was stalking Luis Miguel. After she up and married Nick after knowing him 10 minutes. After Eminem said she was a Kim Kardashian in bed… The twins Lambchop and Duckling…Yep. I am a STAN baby
      :rofl: :rofl:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@69, have we not met yet?
      Awww chit now!

--------------------------
      Choco, there you go :rofl: I'm just being friendly....... :shakebutt:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Hey @69 and @choco true true Its not that serious..Isnt all just of “this” just chit and grins really?? Makes the day go by..Not trying to ruffle any feathers or get a online slam fest
      Do I know you???? You came at us with the sarcasmn all brand new and chit - and you stated the obvious which was dumb :lol: now thats funny :hugs: :grin:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@69, have we not met yet?
      :rofl: :rofl: Awww chit now!
      Fayla

Don't fall for that chit Choco trying to instigate. :nono:

We done already completed couples counselling we ain't going back...

Choco :whip:

@DIVA
      Yes I know - just welcoming him to the board huh :lol:

Antonia (Ty)

:hug: I've missed you, homie!

• MissHarlem

In other words…da hell with the truth
      ****
      That tickled me bc I say this everytime there is a serious topic about us or Obama. The blatant F Off with the truth cracks me up to no end :rofl:

@69
      Why would you whip me when you know i like it ruff :wink:

FAY I SAWWWY :lol: I want a kiss too :rofl: :rofl:

----------------------
      :cheers:

• dancerbee93

@choco no you dont know me personally :) I took your comment as you trying to talk chit about my personal opinion I chose to post.. But its really all good..Ive complimented you before and thats about it. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot...I was just stating my opinion rather you thought it was dumb or not.. I aint mad

Buuuttt Its nice to meet you Choco and Im glad my comment could make you laugh for the day :biggrin: #seriousstatement

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

69 says:

She keeps posting on Obama like her light bill depends on it.

Wrong. I post the truth about Obama because no one else will. :coffee:

• Ty

:hug: @ Fay

@69 u know one of my govt. names :blink: *pulls out flash light* let me see your SR card :think:

@DIVA
      Yes I know – just welcoming him to the board huh

------------------
      Why :yes: I am *batting my eyes*

• Ty

Yall take Kdubs keyboard...right now :rofl:

69 says:
      She keeps posting on Obama like her light bill depends on it.
      Wrong. I post the truth about Obama because no one else will. :coffee:
      So this "truth" that your speak of, does it fall under "news" or "personal opinion?" If we are to take something away from what you post, doesn't that make this a news source? The truth is based on facts right? You are trying to educate us after all, aren't you? :shrug:

• Ty

69 says:

Antonia (Ty)

I’ve missed you, homie
      Email me and let me know who u are...u gotta know that part too :rofl:

@Dancer
      Okay whatevs I dont do silly chit - you got it! We didn't get off on any foot - I chose to ask Sandra if she reports the news You chose to say this is Sandra board - you jumped in :shrugs:

• Ty

I think it should be tagged...creative writing :coffee:

Ty says:

@69 u know one of my govt. names :blink: *pulls out flash light* let me see your SR card :thinking:
      __________________________
      :stop: before you report me to your local police, I'm not a stalker. I saw your email address a few weeks back when you asked someone to email you. I'm just observant. Not a Swim Fan :lol:

So now its the truth not news but this is a blog not a news outlet :smack:

• Ty

69 says:

Ty says:

@69 u know one of my govt. names *pulls out flash light* let me see your SR card
      __________________________
      before you report me to your local police, I’m not a stalker. I saw your email address a few weeks back when you asked someone to email you. I’m just observant. Not a Swim Fan
      Oh ok :cheers: Carry on

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I think it should be tagged…creative writing
      Good one :clap: :lol:

So 69 you are Fay's e-bew :huh:? I want a e-bew :cry:

• MsDivaRo

:pc: looking for e-bew canidates

So 69 you are Fay’s e-bew ? I want a e-bew
      ________________________
      :lol: :lol: GO FOR IT - that chit get ugly after a while

So now its the truth not news but this is a blog not a news outlet :smack:
      ____________________________________________________
      Once again, >>>>>>we are here<<<<<<

I mean it's crazy, but at the end of the day, it's not our blog. We both realize that, but just sometimes I'm too confused to even know where and how to apply deductive reasoning to these post. :shrug:

So 69 you are Fay’s e-bew ? I want a e-bew
      ________________________
      GO FOR IT – that chit get ugly after a while

----------------------
      So is ya saying I can go after 69? :kona: before Fayla see's this

• Anna

Choco aka Hippie says:

So how was he supposed to support us or what didn’t he do to support us just askn

~~~~~~~~
      Back then he made it a point not to campaign in prodominately black neighborhoods.

MsDivaRo says:

So 69 you are Fay’s e-bew :huh: ?
      ___________________________
      :yes: You are correct, and I've already been suspected of e-fidelity, it ain't happening again. :nono:

69 says:

MsDivaRo says:

So 69 you are Fay’s e-bew ?
      ___________________________
      You are correct, and I’ve already been suspected of e-fidelity, it ain’t happening again.

------------------
      Damn Damn Damn ( in Floida Evans voice) Why :crying:

@69
      I agree I was more or less trying to make sense of it but its her blog :yes:

@Anna
      Thanks for responding

@DIVA
      No Im not sayn that - :lol: I've had a couple of e-bews :lol: thats all Im saying but real its not enough men on this board

@69
      I agree I was more or less trying to make sense of it but its her blog

@Anna
      Thanks for responding

@DIVA
      No Im not sayn that – I’ve had a couple of e-bews thats all Im saying but real its not enough men on this board

----------------------

Essactly....that's why we all gots to share, no?

• OutsidetheBox

Fay upsturrs too. Watch your back. :coffee:

• MsDivaRo

We need some damn recruiters to go find us some mans to be ready for the next open registration. :yes:

• MsDivaRo

OTB....good looking out! So yeah I'm still a :newbie: and I have questions occasionally

@DIVA
      I dont share - one poster had a stable of females I kid :lol:

ION but its always been more females than males in my experience

:lol: OMG @ OTB :lol:

@DIVA
      I dont share – one poster had a stable of females I kid

ION but its always been more females than males in my experience

--------------------
      So how exactly do we get an e-bew on SR then? Do we wait for a e-divorce, e-death, e-break-up?

:lol: @ DIVA
      e-breakup mostly... or pray to the GODS Sandra lets more men in

@ DIVA
      e-breakup mostly… or pray to the GODS Sandra lets more men in

---------------------
      Ok...I got it! I'll just leave these taken e-bews alone and pray for a breakup and for mo mans to come on SR. Yep that's what I's gone do!

• Ididntreallymeanit

that baby is adorable

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Yep that’s what I’s gone do!

Choco aka Hippie says:

Yep that’s what I’s gone do!

:thumbsup:

• Daisy

#teamObama2012 :cheer:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=590097934 Phillybruh

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~

That's not true, I know when he came to philly back then the places he went too Get no blacker...lol

• tintin1979