Nicki Minaj Endorses Mitt Romney for President?

Rapper Nicki Minaj has stirred up a hornet’s nest with her apparent endorsement of GOP candidate Mitt Romney for president. “I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney/ You lazy bitches are f***ing up the economy,” Nicki raps in a song on Lil Wayne’s new mixtape, Dedication 4.

Nicki isn’t the first rapper to endorse a Republican candidate for president. The late rapper Eazy E was invited to attend the Republican National Convention in 1991. Rapper-turned-actor LL Cool J attended the Republican National Convention in 2004. And 50 Cent told GQ magazine in 2005 that George W. Bush was “a gangsta.” He added: “I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him.”

But past Hip Hop endorsements by influential rappers didn’t dissuade fellow rapper Talib Kweli from dismissing Nicki’s endorsement of Romney as nothing more than a publicity stunt.

“I doubt Nicki seriously supports Romney,” Talib tweeted earlier today. He added: “Her lyrics ain’t political. She just wants y’all to talk about her & she winning cuz it’s working!”

But let’s talk about Nicki blaming hoodrats and welfare recipients for the sad state of the economy instead of putting the blame on President Clinton and the banking industry.

• Was That Nicki Minaj’s Alter Ego in the Now Classic “Ate the Box” Video?
  • Nicki Minaj Embarrasses Trey Songz On His Own Track
  • Twitter FAIL: Don’t You Wish This Really Was Lil Kim’s Twitter Account?
  • Nicki Minaj is back… on Twitter

334 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Endorses Mitt Romney for President?”

NaijaGal says:

I think she just wanted something that rhymed with economy…I’d bet 20 she’s not even registered…hell is she even a citizen?

fck u nicki.

mitt & paul got a spesha place on their plantation fe u ma’am! :coffee:

:obama:
      she’s an idioit

Xena68 says:

Well if true you are entitled to your choice of candidate so on that note can we say :obama: ho now sit down

:hump: <—paul mitt & nicki at the same damn time

bnatural says:

And the last time anyone took her seriously was…..????? Who the *bleep* cares about this broad. Most of her fans can’t vote anyway….

Nicki ain’t fooling anyone…

Ty says:

“I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney/ You lazy bitches are ****in up the economy,”
      Bytch please :coffee: I hate when they said dumb shyt and haven’t done any research. The same bailout that Romney is talking shyt about gave his azz $37 million for one of his bogus azz companies :cuss:

FeFe says:

I mean, if she wants to endorse Mitt, she has that right…but the broke bitches comment was a bit much…she should have just said something about broke bitches and found another direction for her verse to take…folks gotta be careful with political and religious based comments…

MsDivaRo says:

This little guhl needs to have several seats!!!! Ain’t nobody taking her serious at all and in that order!!!!

:blink: i just got a call from punk ass mitt romney. how spesha for me :rollseyes:

i blame nicki :shank:

Trendsetter says:

:obama:

KDub says:

“I doubt Nicki seriously supports Romney,”
      ————————————-
      I doubt Nicki een VOTES.

KayCeiSoul says:

Nicki gets one big ol’ “SHUT UP BISH!”

In that order. :coffee:

Blackswan says:

and who does she think is buying her music and wearing pink yellow green and blue hair like her??? The lazy itches…..

Ms.Fashion says:

She needs to endorse Psych wards!!

Thats more fitting. :coffee:

mitt tambout “most ppl think obamacare is free healthcare, but nothing is free. he’s taking 370 million from medicare to pay for it”

& where’s the money coming from to finance romneycare huh? fawk u, u ole stiff backed nicca! :cuss:

KayCeiSoul says:

And is it really Nicki who said this? Or that lil’ boy she likes to switch over to? What that guy name ill? Roman?
      Who said the chit? :mad:

she lower than toe jam for that one!

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
      :dead: at FAY

Oh :rollseyes: She’s entitled to her opinion :rollseyes:
      :obama:

Ms.Fashion says:

She needs to endorse Psych wards!!

Thats more fitting

:rofl: :cosign:

:obama:

I spoke downstairs beauties!!!! :wave:

WUT'S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

———————— :think: She might be on to something here.

Dumbazz retard…check

I am so glad she is on Mitt side! :obama: don’t need her foolishness!

@sandrarose…..

You this wench dont know this much. :nono:

She thought that was a deep rhyme she was spitting. :coffee:

Trendsetter says:

Who said the chit?
      ____________________________

:dead:

Ty says:

Because Bush did whatever the hell he wanted to do and told Congress to kiss his azz and Cheney found ways around the Constitution and Congress :coffee:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Let her go ahead and endorse him. Nobody takes this broad seriously, heyul by looking at her, she doesn’t take herself seriously. I mean really, she isn’t hurting Obama with this endorsement.

Plus, I don’t know anyone that votes that actually likes her music. :shrugs:

:obama: HOE

Cot Dayumm I just Looked at her Twiiter page she has 14,374,609 Followers

Who said the chit?

:hahaha: ion eem CARE! but all BOF a dem bastids can eat mr marcus’ rancid syphilis filled dack tho :yes:

jazi65 says:

and somewhere Mitt the Twit & Lying Ryan are :rofl: at this :chickenhead:

*cues up Black Republican*

By Nicki’s boss mane…and Julez Santana.

Such A F'n Lady says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Cot Dayumm I just Looked at her Twiiter page she has 14,374,609 Followers
      _______________________________________

They are all teenage girls and boys. :coffee:

Native New Yorker says:

Doesn’t matter how serious she was. Knowing how most of her millions of fans can’t think for themselves how many of them do u think will be stupid enough to vote for Romney now? N I hope she pays for everything in cash bcuz there’s people with more money n tenure than her who lost it all to uncle Sam. N ymcmb BEEEEEEEEN crooks so I hope she is smarter than she looks, somehow I doubt it tho

Dancer! :waves: <—bits & pieces left of nicki's career

sup guhl?

Such A F’n Lady says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Cot Dayumm I just Looked at her Twiiter page she has 14,374,609 Followers
      _______________________________________

They are all teenage girls and boys.

——————————-
      14,000,000 is Cash Money :blink:

lovezoe says:

NAIJA- Why was I about to say she probably not even registered too! Please Nicki.

and somewhere Mitt the Twit & Lying Ryan are :rofl: at this

:rofl: they dont know who this bitch ILL! :rofl:

Bibi says:

This chick :no:

@Luvn
      :hugs: Hey missy

just was on HSKmemphiTz is suing VHI/LHHAtl creators :blink:

bumblebee says:

Cant speak in public with out a teleprompter… check (remember when someone asked her dumbazz to rap and the bish said this is for my barbies…she clears her throat and said some shyt like “OOOwee chewy luey…? ‘:blink:

by WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP on Sep 4, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Louie, Huey, Dewey
      Cotton candy chewy chewy

I laughed for days…..

Ms. Everything says:

Nicki is an idiot. She’s a prime example of the reasons why dumb people should just keep their mouth’s shut. But at the same time, maybe she realizes that her primary audience is in Romney’s demographic any damn way or they aren’t old enough to vote :shrugs:

All of Wayne’s money, those horrendous weaves and wigs, that clown makeup and the ass injections have gone to her head. I swear Wayne’s nut is so contaminated it kills brain cells. Shyt’s worse than crack, just an instant brain killer… especially if you guzzle it cause then it hits the brain faster :shrugs:

WUT'S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

She gone stop supporting his azz when he rips that lace front off and give her a headscarf and sat her azz back in tha fields…

Do she not know that mormons think black people are cursed and can only get to heaven if one of them let us in? :rofl: She needs to check the statement below

From the days of the Prophet Joseph Smith even until now, it has been the doctrine of the Church, never questioned by church leaders, that the Negroes are not entitled to the full blessings of the gospel.” (Statement of The First Presidency on the ***** Question, July 17, 1947, quoted in Mormonism and the ***** pp.46-7)

So you still got his back dumbazz?

lovezoe says:

In other news, Terrance gone be the new co-hose of E! News. Corny or not, he making major moves. I haven’t seen Rocsi with her sponsor lately.

GM Sandra & erryones!

:waves:
      Divurrr
      Naij
      Luvn
      Trend
      FayFay
      MsFash
      Dancer
      Yso
      Iheart
      Kdub
      FeFe (congrats on the whip)
      [insert your name here if I missed u]

Ummm…I’m surprised this heffa knows how to SPELL the word vote. Sitcho over-rated arse down summmwhuur.

Such A F'n Lady says:

Such A F’n Lady says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Cot Dayumm I just Looked at her Twiiter page she has 14,374,609 Followers
      _______________________________________

They are all teenage girls and boys.

——————————-
      14,000,000 is Cash Money
      ________________________________

Well, hell we know they’re all convicted felons so… :coffee:

BiBi :happy: whey you BEEN??????
      How was ur Holiday??

Such A F'n Lady says:

lovezoe says:

____________________________________

Jahnni got on Eddie’s azz about being seen out with her. :yes:

Bibi says:

@Luvn

I been around :lol: Weekend was decent how bout urs??

oh and FYI ppl be buying followers on the twitta. not saying SHE did :rollseyes:

BUT ppl do :yes:

MzWhang!!!!!! :yahoo: sup bew?

Iheart says:

Anywho :rollseyes: I missed R&B Divas cause iw as watching Tiny’s new teef :crying:

Fay-la-la :hugs:

Such a F’n lady says
      Well, hell we know they’re all convicted felons so… :lol:

:clap: big ups to TerranceJ

7_7_7_93_11 says:

Despite her simpleton bubble gum lyrics she does one thing very well and that is keeping herself relevant. There’s a saying that goes “Once they stop talking about you THAT’S when you should worry.” Well good, bad or indifferent, she keeps her name out there. :coffee:

WUT'S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

Mormons think we are cursed because they believe that the “mark” placed on Cain for killing Able was the mark of dark skin…

Have fun black people if Mitt gets in office.
      Dang Im feeling like Re Re right now:

Read this:

“But let them apostatize, and they will become gray-haired, wrinkled, and black, just like the Devil” (Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, vol. 5, p. 332

Cocoabana says:

and all her little minions will probably vote for Romney ass now too.

MissHarlem says:

I vote and I listen to her music will you look at that :rofl:

All jokes aside people are talking so that is the point. IN REAL NEWS BECAUSE THIS TAKES AWAY FROM REAL ISSUES no post on the black worker from CNN getting peanuts throwed at her bc thats how animals are treated?!! Oh but we want to focus on Nicki whos MO has been to get under people skin point proven in these comments SMH

:wave: Heyyy Mz.whang

BiBi,my weekend was very uneventful and relaxing just as i anticipated

Iheart says:

777 can we get you a gravi please and thank you :waiting: Everytime I see your font that song plays in my head and is stuck there for the rest of the day :lol:

:hug: FayyyyyyyFayyyyy

:offtopic: Ummm..who told Joseline she was a superstar??
      Lets see…list of legendary superstarrrrahs:
      Michael Jackson
      Prince
      Elvis
      Joseline????

chile boooooooooo

WUT'S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

LDS Apostle Bruce R. McConkie furthers this teaching:<—mormon said this

Those who were less valiant in pre-existence and who thereby had certain spiritual restrictions impose on them during mortality are known to us as the negroes. Such spirits are sent to earth through the lineage of Cain, the mark put upon him for his rebellion against God, and his murder of Able being a black skin. . . . Noah's son married Egyptus, a descendant of Cain, thus preserving the negro lineage through the flood. . . . the negro are not equal with other races where the receipt of certain spiritual blessings are concern. . . . " (Mormon Doctrine, 527-28; 1966 orig. ed., changed in the current ed.; emphasis added).

steph L says:

If she is voting for him, that’s fine! But, she better keep up her little side gigs, because her rapping is whack…and Pepsi and Mac make-up deals could fall through any day now…and she will in the same boat as these broke bishes. What goes up, always comes down? :coffee:

lovezoe says:

90210 :coffee:

*paging NAIJA* defamation don’t mean the person lied, right? VH1 will settle, but I still think HITZ is Ike Turner, JR

____________________________________

Jahnni got on Eddie’s azz about being seen out with her.
      ———————————
      Jahnee was like he does NAT need a FOURTH sister wife.

Nicole Murphy
      Scary Spice
      Tracey Edmonds…

No. Jahnee was TIYAH’D of that there shat. Whacksi is young too. Might try to pull that shat Nic and Scary did and have a baby. NO MA’AM PAM.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Mz Whang!!! :dance:

I Go There says:

I heard this shait All weekend

Bands a make her dance
      bands a make her dance
      These chicks clappin
      and they aint using hands

Hey @Whang. Anybody else I missed. All of yews. :hug:

Ms. Everything says:

Oh yeah, I honestly think Wayne ghost writes for Nicki. Cause Wayne’s verses that he writes himself are always garbage and rarely make sense and Nicki be on that same ish :shrugs: It would make sense :coffee:

luVn_liFe… says:

just was on HSKmemphiTz is suing VHI/LHHAtl creators

Why not just sue Kmichelle if she was lying??? :coffee:

Native New Yorker says:

@miss Harlem I actually think Nick beam is very smart n pretty intellectual she just dumbest things down so she will be successful. Which is a scary though. But I’m curious to see how it works out for her in the long run.she can endorse whomever she wants but if I had that platform I’d rather be silent than endorse fecal matter. Booty on nicki for putting down poor people. That was uncalled for. I’m sure she didn’t get paid for it. Some press AIN’T good press. There’s press n there’s “pressed”

MsFashion
      She isnt even named in the suit.. Hmmpph go figure :shrug:

Bad Influence says:

:yawn: @ this post..

I’d rather talk about Shay yelling “FCK U AND YOUR BUN!!!!” at Gothic Queen Erica last night…oh how that tickled me :hahaha:

Ms. Everything says:

Oh yeah, I honestly think Wayne ghost writes for Nicki. Cause Wayne’s verses that he writes himself are always garbage and rarely make sense and Nicki be on that same ish It would make sense
      ___________________________________

actually dude dont write non of that shait… Nicki had a nice lil underground following before she signed to Cash Money.

She aint that bad to me but Eh, could be worst

HEYYYYY @MzWhang!!!! :waves:

Bad Influence says:

<—–CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DNC 2 START 2NITE!!! :woohoo:

:obama: ya'll..

MissHarlem says:

NATIVE :shrug: I really dont care about what she said in a rap lyric. I am more interested in the real things going on. We focus on dumb chit all day but what matters NEVER gets discussed. I am more interested in the KKK rally (RNC convention) than one bar in a lyric :shrug:

Ms. Everything says:

Ms. Fash and Luv – probably cause she wasn’t lying :coffee: I think he might be able to sue VH1 and the producers for airing her allegations without proof (it’s a stretch and he’ll probably lose though) but if he can’t prove she was lying than he couldn’t touch her for saying it :shrugs: I’ve never liked him

I thought Erica looked Beautiful, Shay on the other hand *slow head shake*

That 27 piece/mommy wig?? :no: Gawd I hated her, hearme

luVn_liFe… says:

MsFashion
      She isnt even named in the suit.. Hmmpph go figure

You have to pay attention to details. :wink:

Ms. Everything says:

Igo he’s got a couple verses out there that I listen to and think that no one else on this planet could be that stupid but him :shrugs: Nicki’s features aren’t all bad to me, it’s her actual songs on her albums that bother me :shrugs: but I don’t think she writes all her own stuff cause I’ve noticed the caliber of her lyrics depend on the caliber of the person she’s sharing the song with

Ms. Everything says:
      Ms. Fash and Luv – probably cause she wasn’t lying I think he might be able to sue VH1 and the producers for airing her allegations without proof (it’s a stretch and he’ll probably lose though) but if he can’t prove she was lying than he couldn’t touch her for saying it I’ve never liked him
      ^ ^ ^ ^
      We’ll see;she said she has teXts/or some type of proof :shrug:

WUT'S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP says:

bumblebee says:

by WUT’S YONI IS DELICIOUS WITH COOL WHIP on Sep 4, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Louie, Huey, Dewey
      Cotton candy chewy chewy
      ——————————-
      :rofl: I rest my case your honor! :hahaha:

Native New Yorker says:

@missharlem true….TRUE! lol

Ms. Everything says:

Memphiz is bytch made to me.

He need to be working on getting more vendors to supply clothes for Toya empty ass store. :coffee:

@OTB

I had pulled Pork Sandwhiches This weekend and Hot Links
      should have came up…. I was gonna have some Crawfish but Fashion ole sedity ass didnt dig em up for me.

Bad Influence says:

@ this post..

Me too His :rofl: I was like how the heyul she say fukk anything that involves hair with that 70′s shag rug on her head :lol:

Ms. Everything says:

OTB I liked Erika’s makeup.. It was too much for my own personal use but I think it looked nice on her :shrugs:

Bibi says:

:lol: @Bad & :waves:

Yummm Pulled pork… @IGo I had entirely too much. I just got to work and I feel like s h i t.

Had some blue crabs soooo good, with neckbones and chit. Homemade pizza, bbq, and too many salads.

I coulda went for a hot link tho. For sho. *rubs belly, grimaces*

Trendsetter says:

What are we talking about now….Don’t feel like scrolling up

Freda2you says:

I also ask the question, is she a citizen? If so good for him, first Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair and now non rapping Nicki – Good Job Mitt you are well on your way.

It’s a rap verse. A Nicki rap verse. Who knows if she’s serious or not. To say nothing for the fact that people have the right to vote for whoever they want.

Native New Yorker says:

Yeah I was thinking why doesn’t k put out some proof to back up her story? But then I thought she NEVER EVER said his name on the show. Maybe she knew he would tell on himself by denying the accusations before she even accused him. N if she knew that then she must have also been prepared for his little suit to come. Maybe she’s saving the proof for that. She seems pretty genuine and honest so far, so we shall see.

MissHarlem says:

NATIVE I really dont care about what she said in a rap lyric. I am more interested in the real things going on. We focus on dumb chit all day but what matters NEVER gets discussed. I am more interested in the KKK rally (RNC convention) than one bar in a lyric

Hey chica!!! :hug:

You got a point because this is a big distraction. And ol whitey good for making those.

I thought we dicussed the rally though??? No??? :thinking:

I thought I saw yall coming for Clint Eastwood and how the RNC were lying like that.

MsFashion says:

:ghost:

Yeahh
      These lips can’t wait to taste your skin, Baby noo
      And these eyes, yehh, can’t wait to see your grin, ooh ooh baby

Just let my love
      Just let my love adorn you
      Please baby, yeah
      You gotta know
      You gotta know
      You know that I adore you
      Yeah Baby

Baby these fist, uh, will always protect ya… Lady
      And this mind ooh will never neglect you, yeah baby
      Ooh baby
      And if they try to break us down
      Don’t let that effect us, noo baby

You just gotta let my love
      Le-eeeee-eeet my love
      Let my love adorn you
      Ahh, le-le-le-let it just adorn you
      You gotta know
      You gotta know
      Know that I adore you
      Just that, baby

MissHarlem says:

Buckey cum bucket just TRAGIC all around :no:

70?s shag rug on her head

:lol: Dont make me laff @Heart! :hahaha: And why was it lifted like so? WTF she pissed me off. I did like her two piece (clothes, not hair) tho.

Miss Thang was too mad at Scrapps. *chuckles* Why she say he gotta get that chit put in Erica name? :dead:

Iheart says:

I hollered when buckey stormed off stage talmbout “you said you wont gone do me like this” :rofl:

Ms. Everything says:

Igo he’s got a couple verses out there that I listen to and think that no one else on this planet could be that stupid but him Nicki’s features aren’t all bad to me, it’s her actual songs on her albums that bother me but I don’t think she writes all her own stuff cause I’ve noticed the caliber of her lyrics depend on the caliber of the person she’s sharing the song with

_______________________________________________

Yeah she does go with the person she’s with mostly but IDK I dont listen to her like that really.. I did like some tracks off her Pink Friday album though.

I just look at it as These younger folks are just in their own time… I can relate so I tend to stay on my side of the fence with it. Moms didnt know what the fk the love was for NWA so I cant look at the fellas crazy for liking Odd Future… :shrug:

yanibunny02 says:

Bad Influence says:
      @ this post..
      Me too His I was like how the heyul she say fukk anything that involves hair with that 70?s shag rug on her head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I could not get past that God awful dog carpet off her head..but she called out Scrappy’s broke azz tho..

@OTB

I had pulled Pork Sandwhiches This weekend and Hot Links

_________

HA!!! I got them but that address was not legit. :coffee:

#ReturnToSender

It was too much for my own personal use but I think it looked nice on her

Agreed. Looking good for TV. Her vampy lips were all over the Fall run ways so we should expect to see a lot of that dark burgundy (but red is still around..) on these chicks. Hopefully theyll go dark lip, light eye but you know how we like to over do..

Ive been watching Erica and I can tell she likes her hot off the press looks, but her mama tho :lol: Im mad they didnt bring Ms. Mignon to the reunion :lol:

****************************************

Wasn’t that some classic drama Iheart??! I was so electrified by that scene. :rofl:

yanibunny02 says:

70?s shag rug on her head
      Dont make me laff @Heart! And why was it lifted like so? WTF she pissed me off. I did like her two piece (clothes, not hair) tho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was like imma call Drivetime and RentACenter right now..take that chit outta my name!!! :dead: x 20000

Ms. Everything says:

@Luv and Ms. Fashion I think he might be one of those dumb men who bring charges to make themselves look better only to lose and look dumb. But I also think he has a lot to lose because I think Wayne is still in love with Toya and would probably hire somebody to beat the **** out of Memphitz if he messes up with her :shrugs: Not to mention they would have his ass black listed in the industry and a bunch of other **** if it came out and Toya dropped his ass :shrugs: I think he came up by getting with Toya, not the other way around and he has to walk real lightly not to mess that one up

“you said you wont gone do me like this”

:rofl: And then she stayed around to watch the nigga propose??? :rofl:

She REALLY thought.. :no: :rofl:

Iheart says:

@ My Hood squirrel, You know that shyt looked like the patchwork pants we used to wear in the 90′s :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Have yall seen the preview on TVOne called Save my Son?

yanibunny
      what the heck is DriveTime???

MissHarlem says:

MSFASHION :hug: nah not in terms of it being a post but of course a bar in a lyric gets a whole post. Not to mention the content in which it was said doesnt even warrant a post. People are SOOOO easily distracted that they will go off on this for a couple of mins but wont go off on whats really going on. Why? bc they dont know chit and is easily distracted

brwnbutafly says:

what he said ===>@TalibKweli: I doubt Nicki seriously supports Romney. Her lyrics ain’t political. She just wants y’all to talk about her & she winning cuz it’s working!

yallcrazy says:

Bish needs to vote for a new brain

Bird Brain :chickenhead:
      ======
      So, uhhh now can folks stop rocking the pink hair and ish? :huh:
      I saw a pink haired family this wkend. The mama, grandchild and lil baby :wtf:

brwnbutafly says:

@gypsey YES!!! Looks powerful!

That 27 piece/mommy wig?? Gawd I hated her, hearme

————————————-
      Shay wig only had 20 pieces; I was counting them.

She gave the other 7 pieces to help form that toupee/bathroom rug for Flocka mama.

Why she wont on the reunion?

****************************************

Wasn’t that some classic drama Iheart??! I was so electrified by that scene.

Shole was :rofl: She was :mad:

what the heck is DriveTime???

:rofl: Girl dont pay these fewls no mind :rofl: I think its for sub-par auto loans? I used to see the commercials when I lived in GA.

MsEverything;
      Yes I totally agree with EverThing you said.
      when i read the story earlier my first thought is,he has to do SOMETHING/Anything to try and act as if he’s Offended and would Never Do anything of such.
      I read just last week that Wayne had hired security for Reginae,Just In case!

gypsyeyes says:

@brwn- That is my daughter’s school principal!!!

@OTB

I had pulled Pork Sandwhiches This weekend and Hot Links

_________

HA!!! I got them but that address was not legit.

#ReturnToSender

I gave your ass the right address you were too busy twerking to write it down right.

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: <– me still laughing at Buckey thinking that she wasnt gonna get treated like a side piece. PSA SIDE PIECES DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE WIFE EMOTIONS BISH STAY IN YO LANE

—————————————
      Shay wants her fuggin Rush Card the FUGG BACK Table Scraps.

brwnbutafly says:

Where is the R&B Divas post Sandra? Does Micheal have dopamine feuled love? B/C there is NO WAY!

Bad Influence says:

<—-didnt like Ericas hair, makeup or that fuggin top she had on.. :no:

Shay was just an angry big lipped tangerine…bless her ugly heart..

and hewwooooo divas im popping in and out again.. :hug: s

did ya'll know Thursday was my bday tho? :waiting:

Havent seen that @Gyp..save him from what tho? They praying gay away?

yallcrazy says:

SON :2dance: to the tune of You Don’t Have To Take Your Clothes Off :D

:hi: OTB and Kdub

:pigsfly:

what the heck is DriveTime???

Girl dont pay these fewls no mind I think its for sub-par auto loans? I used to see the commercials when I lived in GA.

:ashamed: Oh :rofl: :hahaha:
      now that shyte There is REALLY Funny

Ms. Everything says:

@Igo :thinking: you have a point about these young artists…. except Nicki ain’t young, she just wish she was. She’s only a couple months younger than me. I only catch her features, I’ve tried to listen to a couple of her songs but they hurt my ears so bad I never make it more than about 30 seconds in at the most :lol: Odd Future is :nono: in my house, car and on my ipods and those purchased by me. I can’t with them disrespectful ass little skater wanna be goons

They didnt have none of the good mamas. They didnt even ask Mama Dee about her spelling :lol:

———————————————
      It was like this bish was totally and utterly CONFUZZLED to her fuggin ROLE.

Like having lurnch with his wacky whismical kingdom wishing MAMMY got her RIGHTS.

brwnbutafly says:

@gypsey Mr. Perry DOES NOT play. I’ve seen him in action on CNN

yallcrazy says:

:happybirthday: (BELATED) Ho’boygurrrrr :hug:

Shay was just an angry big lipped tangerine

:rofl: :hug: Getout and Happy Early Birthday… Party over here?

Bad Influence says:

oh shyt @ Ho’boygah…i mean the Thursday coming up bew…the 6th :buttshake:

:hug: tho… lmao

Ms. Everything says:

@OTB dumb bishes do dumb bish things…. :coffee: I wish I would let a ninja play me on national tv and storm out just to watch it from backstage.. Nah (insert my govt name) ain’t never going out like that :nono: but then again I’m not a dumb bish either so……

to the tune of You Don’t Have To Take Your Clothes Off
      ——————————————
      THAT is my fuggggggin SONG…you HEARD?

Jermaine Stewart was DAT SISSY yo. :yahoo:

*high kicks to the na na na naaaaa naaa part*

:coffee: << Cherry wine.

yanibunny02 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

yanibunny
      what the heck is DriveTime???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

those places that give ppl cars who have bad credit

gypsyeyes says:

Wayward kids going down the wrong path and him and celebrities trying to save them. We live in Hartford, CT and the kids here are off the HOOK. Like boys don’t really graduate here and girls have babies at like 14. Something needs to be done. That is why I say the incident with the little girl will not be tolerated cause he don’t play. Kids come from all parts of CT to go to that school. There is 100% graduation and College acceptance.

MissHarlem says:

SON :2dance: I likes

KDUB girl I was confrused :blink: <—not KEKE WYATT I truly didnt get it

yallcrazy says:

———————————————
      It was like this bish was totally and utterly CONFUZZLED to her fuggin ROLE.

==============
      Leave them be yall. We need to see somebody get the brakes beat offa them for acting like this ish is something to be proud of :lol:

Bad Influence says:

@Jackson ALL muthafuggin WEEK :yahoo:

the tree and the drank is SO on deck *moonwalks back n forth on ur desk*

Ion think Buckey was prepared for that. :rofl: And when Mama Dee rubbed her leg to quiet her down when she went to blasting them finances. I was cryinggggg.

Ms. Everything says:

@Luv and Ms. Fashion I think he might be one of those dumb men who bring charges to make themselves look better only to lose and look dumb. But I also think he has a lot to lose because I think Wayne is still in love with Toya and would probably hire somebody to beat the **** out of Memphitz if he messes up with her Not to mention they would have his ass black listed in the industry and a bunch of other **** if it came out and Toya dropped his ass I think he came up by getting with Toya, not the other way around and he has to walk real lightly not to mess that one up

:cosign:

Bad Influence says:

*slap boxes HARLEM*

Iheart says:

:offtopic: *Random* Neyo makes me uncomfortable trying to be sexy in his lazy love video :oops: But that chick’s baw-dee is the truff :yes:

Native New Yorker says:

“People are SOOOO easily distracted that they will go off on this for a couple of mins but wont go off on whats really going on. Why? bc they dont know chit and is easily distracted”

I was wit u up until that point. This WAS the topic of the post, so I was just discussing the post. Lol no shade. No beef lol.can’t speak for anyone else but….

What is this throne chit she speak of??? :rofl: AND WHY WAS THAT A BURGER KING CROWN SHE GAVE SCRAPPY??? :rofl:

yallcrazy says:

na na na naaaaa naaa :love:
      Na Na :dance:
      #allnite #anddrinksomecherrywine #uhhuh
      4SON&Kdub :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Avery is 33 on the waiting list of 2034 and I need her in there pronto. This 2 separate schools is for the birds. That is a very strict year round school. Lea was on the waiting list since 2009. However her grades helped her along. my baby is SMAHT!

:hug: YallCrayCray

Ummmm…..I see NOW why Mona wanted to host LHHA herself. So nobody would trip up and mess up the fabricated stories from this season.

Again I ask…WHICH one of yall told Joseline she was a superstarrah??

yallcrazy says:

Aww Ho’boygurr I feel like you opened my gift up early and ish :rofl:

———-
      :popcorn:

There is 100% graduation and College acceptance.</i.

2nd thought I did see a write up/clip about that! Maybe on OWN?? IDK but I plan to watch too.

yallcrazy says:

MzWhang :hug:
      Imma be good unless you wanna play :rofl:

Happy early Birthday @Bad :hugs: and :cheers:

I’m gonna have a drink in your honor on Thursday night

@mzwhang90210
      Again I ask…WHICH one of yall told Joseline she was a superstarrah

Steeebie tole her she was the Puerto rican Princess

But that chick’s baw-dee is the truff

That sessy bish got me and Kita on water diets :( :lol:

@OTB

I had pulled Pork Sandwhiches This weekend and Hot Links

_________

HA!!! I got them but that address was not legit.

#ReturnToSender

You know I had to catch that beat!!! :buttshake:

mzwhang90210 says:

So EVERYBODY was broke before that show???
      No wonder they go above and beyond with acting a dayum fool.

Did yall notice Buckey did NOT come back onstage for that Jerry Springer like ending? :rofl:

yanibunny02 says:

YallCrayCray
      Again I ask…WHICH one of yall told Joseline she was a superstarrah??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“
      :whistle:

that was me.. i sawry!!! :ashamed:

SOTHERNGRL says:

AND IF EVER THERE WAS A REASON TO GO OUT AND VOTE FOR OBAMA

But that chick’s baw-dee is the truff

That sessy bish got me and Kita on water diets

Guuuurrrrllll :sad: I need that in my life :lol:

Steebie say I didnt have no car :rofl: :rofl: He was serrus as hail too

:hahaha: @ Yani & Luvn

@YallCrayCray, ion trust u heffa!! *slaps da back of ya head & takes off runnin*

gypsyeyes says:

Someone posted a picture of Buckey in the green room looking at Scrappy propose to Erica. Hee Larry Us!

:offtopic:

That damn Adorn song is trash!!! I tried listening again to see if maybe I was missing something that everybody else could hear and I couldn’t but nah all it made me want to do was throw my computer across the room :cuss:

Native New Yorker says:

:off topic: I JUST realized that we don’t have a love n hip hop post yet. *checks watch * lol

MsDivaRo says:

*trying not to read any of these comments about the Love & Hip Hop Reunion since I DVR’d it cause I was watching ET with my son instead.

yallcrazy says:

:karate: <–Crouching Tiger

*appears right in front of you as you run* :lol:

*and slaps you back With Your Own Slap* #talented :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

NATIVE no shade taken bc I am talking in the general sense no longer commenting on this post

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY @BAD!!!! :hug:

gypsyeyes says:

Is Sandy trynna be funny not posting about love and hip hop cause she knows I aint gots no cables?

MissHarlem says:

Why so violent I would prefer a :kiss: but of course with you we have to slap box :no: IN ANY EVENT HELLO HIS

Ms. Everything says:

You just hursh you mouff Ms Everything :cuss: :karate: I love that song!! You trippin yo :shotsfired1:

lovezoe says:

90210

===================
      defamation is tricky but the affirmative defense to it is TRUTH

Hey @ Miss Harlem!

<–Crouching Tiger

*appears right in front of you as you run*

*and slaps you back With Your Own Slap* #talent
      ______________________________________
      *runs away mad screaming "You said you wasnt gon do me like this!!"

====================
      after a few lessons the beat gets into you…it’s def not the hype I was hearing imo but it’s alright though

MissHarlem says:

GYPSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :hug: hope you a great weekend hun

OTB :hug: hello there

Native New Yorker says:

If steebie didn’t have a car n no money according to Mimi, where/when did he get that studio? How come he doesn’t still receive royalties from bad boy? I mean atleast enough for a car. Damn its bad enough to be broke. But I think it would be worse to have to go back to being broke after you’ve had money.

gypsyeyes says:

Random: Watching BFV and it’s amazing how Tamar morphed into Latoya Jackson before our very own eyes!

mzwhang – :hug: *I know I been changed* how you be :D

====================

____________\

Hursh yo mouff to Naija :crying:

Ms. Everything says:

iheart – that song was horrible!!! I thought I was wrong that something was wrong with my ears or something but nah it wasn’t me :no: Just bad, all bad :cuss:

Ms. Everything says:

@Igo you have a point about these young artists…. except Nicki ain’t young, she just wish she was. She’s only a couple months younger than me. I only catch her features, I’ve tried to listen to a couple of her songs but they hurt my ears so bad I never make it more than about 30 seconds in at the most Odd Future is in my house, car and on my ipods and those purchased by me. I can’t with them disrespectful ass little skater wanna be goons
      _____________________________________________________

Yeah I guess Nicki is just a funny girl to me… nothing more
      not to much artistic value…. but I cant really say shiat if I was playing Tear the club up or Strobe light HO… Them Odd Future dudes are straight crazy… I was listening to that shait with the fellas and just realize Im just too damn old to understand

gypsyeyes says:

If Steebie is broke how did Jose get the Furrrrerrrhhh!

Ms. Everything says:

Naija I don’t have a few more listens in me :no:

mzwhang90210 says:

So EVERYBODY was broke before that show???
      No wonder they go above and beyond with acting a dayum fool.

====================
      The one thing I will agree with Buckey on is that Erica should be mad at Scraps cause he’s the only one that should be loyal to her…Bucks don’t owe her ish

marquez269 says:

Good Afternoon Everybody!!!! Hope everyone had a good holiday :biggrin:

Ms. Everything says:

iheart – that song was horrible!!! I thought I was wrong that something was wrong with my ears or something but nah it wasn’t me Just bad, all bad
      _________

Why must you hurt my hear like this :crying: Something is wrong wif your ears! *hmph*

NaijaGal says:

IHEART – *me and you shall never part* but that adorn song was a nice effort but it’s just not that great…I still lubs you sugah, come’re

:hug: Naij…re-hey!!

Ummm..yall miss the part of LHHA when Mimi asked Joseline wasnt Stevie driving her (meaning Joselines) car?

Mimi keeps saying “we have a child together, thats why I stay.” But errr rahh..that lil girl is TWO…u stuck with Stebbie the Rat for 13years PRIOR huh?

And Imma need somebody to write Karly Redd a better retort than “and you look like the bottom of my shoe.” #lame

Ms. Everything says:

Igo you’re not too old, you just have too much damn sense. Which is what young people are missing :no: They scare me but make me want to grab a belt and beat the scary outta them all at the same time

Catching the first half of this reunion show, and Joseline is one crazy bish. So is Mimi. and how is Stevie pulling any woman with those faces of his. Dude is like a tiny real life cartoon character minus the creepy villain mustache twirling. I. JUST. DON’T. GET. IT

gypsyeyes says:

What was Bucky’s friend name on there? The one that did that Fab video with her.

Memphitz said in a statement today:

“My family and I have suffered tremendously while VH-1, Monami Ent., and the other companies provided a worldwide platform for K. Michelle to repeatedly assassinate my character. The filing of this suit is to compensate for the irreparable damage that has been done to my reputation and to deter these companies from doing such future harm to others.”

And counsel Moore backs up the statement saying:

“[Kimberly Michelle Pate] has taken full advantage of society’s tendency to accept claims of domestic violence as always being true, even in the absence of proof. The only abuse that actually occurred is the malicious and calculated pattern of vicious lies Ms. Pate has assailed for the purpose of fabricating a compelling story line in an attempt to ruin my client’s name.”
      ====================
      :rofl: :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

*wipes snot* bu-bu-but the beat is so nice :sad: I still lubs you too Naija :hugs:

Sorry @iheart :hugs: * while mumbling “my ears are just fine” *

________________________________________

That saying alone should let you know that she is old as hail because that saying along with Jive Turkey is at the top of older people’s list not a 29 year olds!

NaijaGal says:

In a lawsuit being filed today, Memphitz is asking for $1 per viewer per episode that his character has been defamed. And since K. Michelle spoke about her alleged abuse in pretty much all 12 episodes of the season (including the two reunion shows)….and each episode had 3-4 million viewers….you do the math.
      =========================
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ms. Everything says:

Igo you’re not too old, you just have too much damn sense. Which is what young people are missing They scare me but make me want to grab a belt and beat the scary outta them all at the same time
      ____________________________________________________

which is the main reason why I try to gut punch at least 3 kids everytime I go to the mall.

:hahaha: @ gypsy

oh ok…so Sandra’s just gon abandon us in this post huh?

:woohoo: <~~me jumpin on the furniture WITH my shoes on.

Iheart says:

MempHITZ need to get the hell on somewhere :lol:

_________
      *wipes snot* bu-bu-but the beat is so nice I still lubs you too Naija
      =====================
      :yes: the beat is def infectious

Ms. Everything says:

It’s a damn shame when Scrappy is sitting in the audience looking shocked that these bishes are actually arguing over this funny faced ninja on stage :no:

Iheart says:

MempHITZ need to get the hell on somewhere
      ==================
      I’m not even mad at the attorney that’s about to get paid either way on this ish

kingstonn says:

did i miss the convo about this plastic bish & her whack ass endorsement? dammit. :mad:

@Naija :yep: Very smart lawyer

Ms. Everything says:

Gyps ain’t no way in hell that Karly chick is younger than me :nono: I refuse to believe that ish. These broads need to learn how to pick reasonable ages for themselves if they gone lie about it. Say you 33 – 35, that’s a respectable age and is still far enough away from your real age of 45 but when they start claiming they’re in their 20′s and ish :no:

Memphitz said in a statement today:

And counsel Moore backs up the statement saying:

_______________________________________________________________

In other words… That Bictch Lying
      and I want some loot until yall can say I did that shait.

brownsuggababe76 says:

In other words… That Bictch Lying
      and I want some loot until yall can say I did that shait.

___________________________________________________

you took the words out of my mouth.. :tea:

waits on KMichelle to provide proof, ie texts,pics.. :thinks:

Iheart says:

@MsEverything, I saw an interview where Karli said she was 29 with a serious face :blink: You shyttin me :nono: I do NOT believe that bish is a day und 52 :nono:

gypsyeyes says:

K.Michelle said she still has text messages from when the abuse happened. If that is the case she can prove her story with that back up.

OTB HIS IHEART HARLEM :kiss:

sup sexies???

i hate all yall tho for these comments

________________________________________

——————-
      :hahaha: Ole bubble eye fish eyed fool!!!

brownsuggababe76 says:

Jive Turkey & Ole bubble eye fish eyed fool:rofl:

Rip Sherman Hemsley

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA :kiss:

In other words… That Bictch Lying
      and I want some loot until yall can say I did that shait
      ————————-
      :cosign: Hi IGO :hi:

:hahaha: Hialr. :coffee:

lovezoe says:

I hope KMichelle really got texts. Why else would she keep all the masters. Heck, look how many people Diddy screwed literally and figuratively and he still got the masters.

Gigi26 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You talkin bout Capitol Prepartory or something like that in the Capital Community College building in downtown Htfd?

kingstonn says:

aww damn!
      Kimberly Michelle, you better unass that evidence you’ve been clutching. :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Hey Y’all :hi: Didn’t watch the season of LHHATL But I peeped the reunion. How bout this comment

” How bout all the stuff that’s in my name should be in her name”. :kona:

K. Michelle is a special kind of crazy…I bet she got her ole preggos tests too.. :huh:

But when was his actual name used on the show? All I heard was Label Head and Ex-bf?

lovezoe says:

If Mona watched someone take a pee test, I hope she asked KMichelle for receipts

Iheart says:

Guess K.Michelle need to produce somma them recipts she always talmbout :lol:

BTW @everythang, K. Michelle’s version of Adorn may be worth a listen. :) Maybe not. Dont stone me if it sucks too. :lol:

bumblebee says:

KMichelle never said his name. (that I heard, anyway) So does he really have a case?

Yes GIGI. Yes Maam!!!

Naij…re-hey!!

———————————
      What kills me about Mimi she tries to act like she better than all of the other Steebie J bus riders saying “he had his two older kids prior to us being together!! Ummmmmm math is so important in life hunty.. He had 5 kids, you dismissed two, you had one sooooo that would mean he had two other kids while you were with him plus one with Joseline at the same damn time!!! DAYUUMM she made me want to chop her in her throat.. IJS

Ms. Everything says:

@iheart I give her about 40 – 45… maybe very late 30′s but she is definitely not 29 :nono: That’s what the birther movement should be doing, pulling up birth certificates on all the ratchet celebs trying to claim under middle age status

Iheart says:

@OTB, That’s exactly what I was thinking too. She never said his name or Toya’s name so this is kind without merrit IMO :shrugs:

benzino said her daughter was grown (18+) so even if Karly birthed her at 13, she is at least 31 and needs to stop. For real. Who cares.

Mona is smaahhhtttt. I think imma love the fallout :coffee:

——————
      Karlie was looking a bit “Jacksonish” on reunion :shrugs:

Ms. Everything says:

OTB – :blinks: I don’t know if I can trust y’all music suggestions any more cause my ear drums still ain’t stopped screaming at me :no:

I want to punch Mama Dee like seriously. Her son’s non man like behavior all points back to her. All of it. She should have her uterus ripped out, cast in gold, and then somebody needs to beat her with it. Maybe she’ll get some sense outta of it but at least she won’t have any more kids to damage. Ol dumb bish. I hope they keep her grandbaby away from her dumb ass

My stomach is so fukked up. I wanna rage like Choc. :hahaha: Choc be going awf. Fukk she at anyway?? ctfu

Gigi26 says:

@Gypsy that’s one of the best schools in the nation! I hope your other baby gets in :yes: Them Htfd public schools are :no: sad to say…esp them kids from Lewis Fox..they were the spawns of Satan while I was living near there :lol:

—————–
      her teeth are older than 31 …:blink:

gypsyeyes says:

GIGI what you know about it?

dancerbee93 says:

I hope they keep her grandbaby away from her dumb ass
      —————————
      Its time for Momma to remove the left titty and the umbilical cord asap!
      OAN…but uuhhhh why was Buckeye backstage looking at the proposal like it was a Maury episode??

:blink:

*makes sure THIS post aint invisible*

@OTB HIS & IHEART

Harlem is the only beauty of the group to recognize my font.
      *notes Harlem’s stock is steadily rising* :coffee:

Ms. Everything says:

@iheart I give her about 40 – 45… maybe very late 30?s but she is definitely not 29 That’s what the birther movement should be doing, pulling up birth certificates on all the ratchet celebs trying to claim under middle age status

:cosign: :yes: :lol:

YSoSrs says:

Still in here huh? :yawn:

gypsyeyes says:

Yes GiGi I’m in Mr. Perry’s face all de time! I moved within a 2 mile radius because hartford kids get first priority. I gotsta get Avery in also!

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

fck u nicki.

^^HELLO…Ol ratchet ass,,,She blaming women on welfare for the economy, I blame her ass for endorsing these inflated body parts that are killing our people more and more. Women and men going to uncle ray rays garage to get silly puddy injected into they ass so they can look like this clown.smh…And Eric Wright never endorsed a republican candidate…He was invited as a means of Whitey showing cluless negroes that they too can be hip :rolleyes: With f*ck the poh lease gaining national attention, Eazy was the most popular Black to extend an olive branch to at that time…Thats all that was,,,And LL cool J,,,Well I dont know about him, but weve all seen that frontal lobe of his :coffee: Which he ALLEGEDLY had shaved down via cosmetic surgery a few yrs back,,,I think they calls it a headectomy or sum ish like that…Anyway

He Fay :hi: What are you doing to assure our Prez gets re elected? Have you gone to his website to donate some ends? Alls it takes is 15 bucks,,,We know you got that Ms Fin :biggrin:

Bibi says:

:lol: @238 :hi: OTB

Ms. Everything says:

@Dancer cause Bucky is dumber than a sack of rocks :coffee:

She needs to remove the left titty, the right titty, umbilical cord and stop getting on her knees for her son. Get a damn job, go back to school, get some friends, do something She’s one of them women who ain’t got nothing going for them outside of what their grown children got going on

YSoSrs says:

@FAY

HEY!! :hugs: (from earlier)

:hi: @MzWhang (also from earlier)

:waves: at everyone here now. I think that about covers it.

:hug: @Fay I sowwy! Blame my eyes not my :heart:
      Im too thru over here. Just all kinds of fukked up. Forgive me. I think im about to go home. Friend done rolled my blunt so tight this morn I thought I was giving head or something. Ugh. Chit just aint right.

I wanted to laugh in a L&hha post tho. Sandy tripping. :(

Ty says:

:offtopic: Did anyone listen to Rickey Smiley this morning?

Whats the difference between Kim Kardashians trash and a Dodge dealership?

Nothing…U will likely find a used Magnum in both :rofl:

*scrolls up to read*

Gigi26 says:

GIGI what you know about it?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I knows Mr. Perry will kick that azz out if ya kid ain’t doing what they supposed to do I know that much :yes: He don’t play NO GAMES! He’s like the modern day Mr. Clark but Sexier :lol:

SIS :cheer: <—weak tho but poms up LOL

KayCeiSoul says:

” How bout all the stuff that’s in my name should be in her name”.

***************************************************

Like that townhouse for instance. :coffee:

His mama was so suprised when she walked in.
      She didn’t co-sign for it.

Erica never been over there. They were metting at the park.
      She didn’t co-sign for it.

That leaves nobody but BuckeyShay. And I bet she co-signed for that orange bubble jacket too. Yes. That is in her name as well.

___________________________________
      I really don’t blame Karly for being evasive about her age.

The “business” is brutal and myopic when it comes to age ESPECIALLY for women over 25 yrs old. I’ve read that its a virtual death sentence for casting agents, etc to find out a woman’s over 40, hell even over 35.
      Unfortunately trying to keep her age a secret backfired on Karly and made people try even harder to find out her true age.
      But lying about one’s age in Hollywood has been going on for YEARS!

In other words… That Bictch Lying
      and I want some loot until yall can say I did that shait
      ————————-
      Hi IGO

Hey Dancer

whats up

*meeting

Hey @Bibs! :hi: And im forreal. You can feel that ish thru the screen. I wanna be like Choc when I innanet grow up :lol:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Now Pitbull on the other hand did indeed endorse a republican candidate. However I aint worried about his ass. And I wont even get started on some of these here Lat Tenos who quick to deny their African roots, quick to show the WHite man that they too are White, yet be the first to call each others n*ggas n ish :smack: I just wont…I cant…His pants be too damn tight for me to even take him serious :shrugs: Barack needs us yall,,,We got to get out and make this happen :obama:

YSO :waves:

@TY I really hate Rickey sometimes but that ish was funny

Bibi says:

:lol: :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

I want to drive to Mass. for some hawaiian food. That is so greedy but it’s only 3 miles away.

Ty says:

@Fay I sowwy! Blame my eyes not my

I wanted to laugh in a L&hha post tho. Sandy tripping.
      :crying: :rofl:

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:

Now Pitbull on the other hand did indeed endorse a republican candidate. However I aint worried about his ass. And I wont even get started on some of these here Lat Tenos who quick to deny their African roots, quick to show the WHite man that they too are White, yet be the first to call each others n*ggas n ish I just wont…I cant…His pants be too damn tight for me to even take him serious Barack needs us yall,,,We got to get out and make this happen
      ==================
      :cosign: :obama:

Native New Yorker says:

@ty I died for about 30 seconds til I spotted the word trash next to Kim’s name lmao but ur joke was funny too :yes: :rofl:

Karly’s method was polarizing, imo. She’s acting like its a crime to be of age. And she is not shaving 5-6 yrs. Homegirl going for the age-kill.

Nobody is gonna respect that. Matter of fact were all laffing st her. :haha:

Mama Dee said she was almost 50 (her face tells of further struggle but eh..) Karly would get a lot more respect imo if she was like bish this is fab at 40 or something. Anything besides this Sheree Whitfield bit.

mzwhang90210 says:
      I really don’t blame Karly for being evasive about her age.

But lying about one’s age in Hollywood has been going on for YEARS!
      ====================
      but your face gotta match the lie though :lol: being a spokes person for polident, depends, aarp and denny’s is still a check…hmpf

Ms. Everything says:

Mz. Whang but Karly ain’t trying to act though…. I get it for actresses and such but singers/musicians/writers don’t have that same issue, at least not to the same degree. And Karly is black, we don’t age like that most of the time unless drugs/drank/bad living is in the mix, she shouldn’t look like she’s approaching the middle ages already unless she’s already hit and skidded past them :no:

Bibi says:

Fury said Gawker investigated and Nikki isn’t registered to vote :tea:

______________________________________________________________

She will never get All her money back on that shait.
      soon as he wore it them shiats price dropped 30%

:hahaha: OMG i luh u bish! :hug: i hope u feel better tho babes. shole has done missedid yew up here :hug: again *MWUAH*
      :dead: @Brenbew *SMOOCHES*
      ~LAND~ voluteers for :obama: #teamsmallBitniz. financial donation on the way ya hurd meh? $ where my mouf ill!

Ty says:

Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire says:

:obama: Hey Honey Boo Boo Chile :hug:

YSoSrs says:

@SIS

Why are you weak? Do I need to come get dem babies off ya back?

Things of Scrappy’s that are in BuckeyShay’s name:

*Orange bubble coat
      *Condo
      *Couch set he took from Erica’s
      *That bottle they were sipping on at the pool hall
      *The glasses he had on and any other accessory we saw him with
      *Those tight azz gray pants he wore on the reunion
      *The clippers he lines his thick azz hair up with.
      *The pole his Mama swung from at the skrip club
      *Erica’s rang
      *Mama Dee’s unfinished townhome

Ty says:

Did anyone listen to Rickey Smiley this morning?

Whats the difference between Kim Kardashians trash and a Dodge dealership?

Nothing…U will likely find a used Magnum in both

——————–
      yes yes!!! The are allllll ignant :rofl:

:cosign: @Brenden

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Nicki is the same person who got bashed upside the head by her suitcase wielding boyfriend no? If anything she needs to band together with Evelyn and endorse helmets and faceguards :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic: And I’m prolly late but…. Did anybody else see when erykah Badu said Miguel hair look like Anita bakers :hahaha:

OTB u gone join the #squatsept challenge?? :cheer:

see Hey Fran Hey’s blog. i LUBBBS that dominican puerto rican goddess :love: she’s like my new fave. *swoons*

Gigi26 says:

GIGI what you know about it?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I knows Mr. Perry will kick that azz out if ya kid ain’t doing what they supposed to do I know that much He don’t play NO GAMES! He’s like the modern day Mr. Clark but Sexier
      ________________________________________

Girl and he manages to be at the front entrance to shake the kids hands every morning. I even saw him re-tying a lil boys tie.

Things of Scrappy’s that are in BuckeyShay’s name:

*Orange bubble coat
      *Condo
      *Couch set he took from Erica’s
      *That bottle they were sipping on at the pool hall
      *The glasses he had on and any other accessory we saw him with
      *Those tight azz gray pants he wore on the reunion
      *The clippers he lines his thick azz hair up with.
      *The pole his Mama swung from at the skrip club
      *Erica’s rang
      *Mama Dee’s unfinished townhome

________

His new teefs
      His sparkly red bottoms he wore on the show

KDub says:

I dont belee that woman Mona hired to play her momma….was really Joseline momma.

Nor was the pointy headed fawka they paid to be her stepdad.

Bella770 says:

Well I for one believe that she really does support ****t Romney. She is not a hard working average American. She is a part of the 1%. She got that way by wearing colored wigs, skin bleaching and colored contacts calling herself a “barbie”. She don’t about black people or poor people. I mean, look at the negativity she spews. Not surprised at all :shrugs:

Naw just caught a nassy bug. :sick: Them kids aint right. They went to GMa’s saturday getting away from my cooties. :( @SIS

:hug: @Fay when I was driving in this morn (already 2-3 hrs later than normal) and that chit wouldnt pull right :smh: Whoo chile. Its a miracle im hea!

True true.

I think she’da been better off saying “I’m 30ish” or “I’m not quite 40 yet” or something. Like I said Karly NEEDS writers.

OAN—I was HOPING Erica would’ve said “I didn’t get all excited about Scrappys asthma attack because he was DRINKINGGGGGG and thats what caused it!!”

That would’ve shut that ish down real quick.

Never Liked this B$tch :tea: ever !

KayCeiSoul says:

Mama Dee said she was almost 50 (her face tells of further struggle but eh..)

***************************************************

:dead:

Mama Dee’s face speaks of times of weeping willows, penny candy and black licorice, and wooden schoolhouses for colored children only. Hot, dog day afternoons in the sun, sitting on the stump next to the outhouse, or on the porch of the brothel after working hard on the chain gang, where she first experienced a trick receive a wicked backhand, thus leading to her interest in furthering the business.

:kona: *slides away* Squats? As in physical mvmt and excersise? Who? Chileeee. I dream a body that tight but then I wake up and have Steak n’Shake… <_<

KDub says:

Nor was the pointy headed fawka they paid to be her stepdad
      =======================
      I was scratching my head trying to figure out how the pops spoke perfect english but the moms spoke none…they she said she loved her parents…I was all kinds of confused but if the ish is real, hopefully she’ll get some healing cause being pimped out by Stevie is not what’s hot

Ty says:

:blink: Mama Dee looks like she has been on social security for at least 7 yrs. almost 50 hell :nono:

—————————————-
      No… but that shat do look like it is caught up in the rapture of love.

:dead:

KDub says:

Nor was the pointy headed fawka they paid to be her stepdad.
      Never thought of that KDub.

Why did they NEVER explore why Joseline kept running away when she was a child tho? What was the prolllleeeeem?

Native New Yorker says:

@kdub :cosign: u see how fast they got up after Jose left the scene, like “where do we collect our money” lol

KayCeiSoul says:

Mama Dee said she was almost 50 (her face tells of further struggle but eh..)

***************************************************
      ===============
      you and OTB owe me a new life…now :ghost:

Nikki is not in the 1% :lol: This is like when the honey boo boo type white ppl think Mitt is “for them” huh?

Bella770 says:

____________________________________________

Well black people bought her shait first… Then of course like all music goes whits buy more hip hop than any others… So :shrug:

Bad Influence says:

this bish :rofl:

Bibi says:

:rofl: Anita Baker :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Someone said the mama looked liked Joseline. Either way, all three of them had rough childhoods. You can tel Stevie still messed up by it.

SHAUN! :blink: Where the hell is yo phone chile? *Thumper Foottap*

KayCeiSoul says:

Mama Dee said she was almost 50 (her face tells of further struggle but eh..)

***************************************************

Whyyyyyyyyyy :ghost:

Bad Influence says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Mama Dee said she was almost 50 (her face tells of further struggle but eh..)

***************************************************

:crying:

KayCeiSoul says:

:hug: Naija. You’ll be fine. It’s not always easy to get out when those visions hit me. I was looking at Mama Dee’s picture and became a medium for a split second. It came and went so fast.

Ty says:

Bella770 says:

Nikki money is not long like the 1% :nono: We’re talking about oil giants etc. Nikki will never reach that level although she thinks she is there already :coffee:

a few mill compared to hundreds if not billions

I Go There says:

Nikki is not in the 1% This is like when the honey boo boo type white ppl think Mitt is “for them” huh?
      ________________________________________

exactly

FeFe says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Mama Dee said she was almost 50 (her face tells of further struggle but eh..)

***************************************************

:dead:

OMG! Bish, I had to come out of lurk mode for this one! :ghost: :rofl:

Ms. Everything says:

OTB – agreed. Mitt don’t get 2 fvcks about anybody making less money than he is unless they’re somehow financially tied to his businesses. But all them folks in the trailer parks talking about Vote for Romney and take back OUR country… yeah umm they’re some fools :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

They gave Steebie/Joseline/Mimi entirely TOO much airtime.
      I wanted to see more of Scrabby, Bucky & Erica….

oh and I HATED those lil scripted (supposed to be cute/funny) moments, i.e.
      Joseline with the Mardi Gras glasses at the opening
      Karly with that wack T-shirt for Benzio
      Mama Dee with her line about “the pole does a body good”

I was like Mona come onnnnnnn.

Would somebody please just take KayCei’s keyboard away, please and thank you! :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

Bish just get owt now!! :rofl:

Ty says:

Get outta my head :hahaha:

YSoSrs says:

*quits KAYCEI forever*
      :ghost:

Native New Yorker says:

:newpost: memphitz

For clarification, the 1%s in america earn about 400k/yr give or take BUT the “class” of wealth that Mitt will protect pays 400k for a couple of years schooling for their kids. Differences.

Folks at my job getting on my nerves. Ugh.

lovezoe says:

I was grossed out when Scrappy was clapping for his mama being on the poll.

yallcrazy says:

Wait to donate @Fay

I’m about to send you the Free Bumper Sticker e-mail. Sign up for one and then when it’s done, there’s a spot to donate (if you wish too).

Check :pc:

dancerbee93 says:

Shay definitely was speaking truth when she said get that chit out of my name. Scabby goottt reall heated cuz he jumped up and I thought we was finna fake another asthma attack.. :hahaha:

KITAAAAAAA *yells it* My phone is *pats desk* downstairs? IDK. Im not well. *dies*

Mama Dee’s SSN#: 01

Karlie Redd’s SSN: 02

Never thought of that KDub
      —————————————-
      17 yo was like is Joseline pretend momma DEF too… in addition to no English? The fuggin pretend stepdaddy had to tell her azz VAMANOS THREE fuggin times for her to get up. The LAST time he said it…it was said with a “bish I SAID lets go” tone.

yallcrazy says:

OTB I have to argue daily with my boss :forrealdudelook:

My new plan is now having him to think that I am not even voting…

:hug: @ Shaun….I thought you were feeling better the other day. Did one of them chillens sneeze on you?! :shrug:

:lol: @ Dancer…He was wrong and his ratchet ass babymama was too. She proved herself to the idiot I always thought she was last night. Atleast in my eyes. :yes:

Ty says:

yallcrazy says:

Wait to donate @Fay

Speaking of have u seen the Dont Re-Nig Stickers :cuss:

KDub says:

I TOLE yall azzes that Karlie so old her license has a hand painted drawing on it..

And that Mama Dee so old she was the classmate of another lady whose name started with Mama…Mama Flora.

MsDivaRo says:

What yall talmbout? *eating my chick-fil-a sammich and carrot & raisin salad…*

Have yall seen the
      NIGGA PLEASE! It’s called the WHITE house shirts? :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

I lubb all yew heffas that tried to put me out. E’em my sweet lil’ Dimpz who revoked my keyboard. :yes:

Keesh says:

Hi yall!!! Im so pissed that Im just logging on….Had tooo much work to complete this morning but hey better late than never. Nicki need to kill herself with this one…that is all

datsmdubya2u says:

ummmm auntie..

Clinton left us with a surplus…. GWB spent it and more..

BayMami_de4 says:

datsmdubya2u says:

ummmm auntie..
      Clinton left us with a surplus…. GWB spent it and more..

———-
      :applause:
      thank you.

Destinee says:

DEREGULATION!!!!! BUSH!!!!! That is why we are in the situation we are in. Sandra do you do the budget was in the POSITIVE when Bush took office.