Beyonce to perform during halftime at Super Bowl 47 in New Orleans

Beyonce has managed to convince the Super Bowl committee to allow her to perform during halftime at Super Bowl 47 in New Orleans. The announcement is expected Wednesday, according to the AP.

This means Super Bowl fans will be subjected to scanty costumes, partial nudity and screeching vocals — not unlike Janet Jackson’s memorable halftime performance that resulted in her being banned for life from Super Bowl appearances for exposing her breast.

If things go as planned, Beyonce will also be banned for life after she takes the stage at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on Feb. 3, 2013. This will be the “Single Ladies” singer’s 2nd appearance at the Super Bowl. She sang a forgettable rendition of the national anthem at Super Bowl 38 in Houston in 2004.

• Beyonce expresses her love and devotion for Obama (video)
  • Confirmed: Beyonce has a crush on President Obama
  • Beyonce Live at the Barclays Center
  • Beyonce and Blue Ivy Run Errands in NYC

185 Responses to “Beyonce to perform during halftime at Super Bowl 47 in New Orleans”

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

Kitrina says:

Wednesday? Today is Tuesday, she just had to let that info drop the day of Brandys new album is out

mizzdallas says:

I can’t even remember who performed at the last superbowl. Atleast bey will bring some excitement..

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

If things go as planned I hoped., Beyonce will also be banned

I helped you out there sandy cuz we all know this is what you are thinking… :rofl:

anniemae says:

I’m not a fan, but even I know that’s some serious shade. If things go as planned, LOL.

Xena68 says:

I guess they are running out of options :shrug:

mizzdallas says:

@kitrina

I just downloaded Brandy’s new album she went in and let have, this is her best work since Full Moon. I have all of her albums I need to get a physical copy of 211!

Lucky704 says:

Why :crying:
      Can anyone else get a chance to shine?

scorpio says:

C’est magnifique!

@NikkeMinxx says:

Sommore has a funny joke regarding Beyonce’s performance and Janet’s boob….

scorpio says:

@
      @kitrina

———————————————————————-

I’m hoping so. I have always been a fan, but in the last couple of years she really had just given up it seems.

mizzdallas says:

@kitrina

==========================
      I wore Never Say Never Out, will be rebuying and I’m gonna pick up Full Moon cause I keep hearing great things about it and there’s another one I can’t recall right now, I think it was a one word album….I :heart: be some B-Rocka

Gigi26 says:

If she has new material then it’ll be a good show..if not then it’ll be like the others :shrugs:

mizzdallas says:

I’m not even a bey Stan but who else can out perform bey…???!!!

jealousCNenvy says:

CONVINCE?????????????????
      Come on Auntie……she is great live.

69 says:

But let’s just be real. In our generation, who can out perform her? :waiting:

At least we can count on a show. Don’t like her doing intimate shows but on the world stage Beyonce chits diarrhea on EVERYBODY in our generation. It’s the TRUTH.

Kitrina says:

Beyonce is a great performer but we know what she is gonna do, the same thing she been doing for the past 10/15 years. Shake shake jiggle jiggle. While entertaining its the same

YSoSrs says:

No. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

@Scorpio she did an interview with the breakfast club and she talked about not feeling it cause things she was putting out were not catching…I like ‘Put It Down’ but I can say she sold out for that song

mizzdallas says:

@naija

Brandy other albums:
      Afrodisac
      Human

Smonae80 says:

Beyonce don’t have to beg nobody to perform, if anything this will bring more viewers
      I wasn’t honing to watch since Ray Lewis hurt, buy now I will at least watch Beyonce :love:

Bad Influence says:

that picture is fuggin stupid… im sure the show will be good tho. i mean its Beyonce. if the btch cant do anything else, she can work a stage..

:heart: this pic. She got right thick during that vacay. :)

Miss Bee says:

Can’t wait to see Bee on stage. She is Sasha Fierce when she performs.

anniemae says:

Who else can out perform Bey? Ummm old *** Janet Jackson, I’ve seen them both live, Bey is talented but she screeches and pops it too much for me. I’ll take Janet’s whispering and crotch grabbing, boobie showing self anyday. Chic’s shownis crazy. Mot trying to start a debate. JMO

Sommore has a funny joke regarding Beyonce’s performance and Janet’s boob….
      ____________________________________________________________
      Please share.. :lol:

Long Time Lurker says:

scanty costumes, partial nudity
      exposing her breast

I’ll be watching :thumbsup:

mizzdallas says:

@naija

Brandy other albums:
      Afrodisac
      Human
      ==================
      Afrodisac is the one…thanks doll…whatever happened between you and elevator man

KayCeiSoul says:

Good for her. :clap:

that picture is fuggin stupid…

_____________________________
      :lol: Tsk.

:huh: … .. .

Kitrina says:

You can look at Janets concert DVDs and see the differences in choreography, costumes, and the set from different tours. All Beyonce concerts look the same, you cant tell the first album performances from the last one.

Bad Influence says:

Jackson u know i chuckled when i refreshed and ur ass is under me tom’bout u love the damn pic :rofl:

re: PUT IT DOWN

I love that song. Why yall say she sold out for it tho? I thought it sounded like Wanna Be Down Brandy…but you know, grown and sexy. :yes:

Why is the pic stupid? :lol: I guess my fashion head lead on that one. Prada Marfa is pretty awesome…I thought. :oops:

MissHarlem says:

Well at least she will put on a show :shrug:

SN: where was that pic taken?

I :love: me some Brandy and I like Put it Down :danban: will be buying her album

HELLO EVERYONE!!

Trendsetter says:

I really can’t stand to look at Brandy’s face….

KayCeiSoul says:

Full Moon and Never Say Never were so scandalous. Brandy’s vocal skills are so underrated.

I think the biggest mistake she ever made was giving in to stage fright and never really touring. :no:

I will be buying it too. :hi: @Harlem :danban:

Prada marfa is a sculpture in desert Texas.

TREND :lol: we know

Bad Influence says:

i didnt mind Put it down…its just that when Brandy tries to be “sexy” it makes me uncomfortable…and she was tryna be sexy in that vid..

@Jackson…i see nothing fashion hawt bout the pic either..i just dnt think its a good pic which is exactly why that damn sandy chose it :lol:

Lawd :lol:

MissHarlem says:

OTB why must you be so reliable with info :love: heyyyyyy

oh Hello there Harlem! :2dance:

wonder what Bey’s gonna perform? :think:

FIANCE :kiss: hey boo

Bad Influence says:

hey Fiance, im thinking about picking up Brandys cd…it better be good tho.

@Hissy The sculpture is the star in the picture..not Bey’s fashions. The “Prada” institution itself is what wets the loins. :lol:

:buttshake: <—me twerkin to Put It Down

that chit was JAMMIN ya hurd meh? :yes:

FAYLLLLAAAAAAAAA *check your phone* heyyyyyyy

Cause try as I might, I cant turn “it” off. I ran into something so righteous :smoke: ..I thought it would help me with that, but no I was up all night writing. :huh: #blunted #inspired

NaijaGal says:

OTB – I was gonna say because of Chris Brown and it just didn’t feel authentically Brandy but I just remembered her duet with Mase so I’ll retract the statement

MISSH :hi:

Bad Influence says:

@Jackson, oh okay. iono much bout all that shyt.. :lol: im just a gal in the world NOT wearing or wanting to know bout Prada :lol:

:hahaha: Fay all I see …is that booty short pic Mr. Fayla “captured”. :lol:

Bey better not sing Girls.. :huh: :lol: Prolly “I was here”..or “Party?” Maybe a mash up.

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA :shakebutt: jammin with you I act a fool with that song

FIANCE it will or I will make it up to you :grin:

KayCeiSoul says:

:cosign: i memba reading in Jet mag wayyyy back in the day when she said she was performing one time & looked in the audience & found some chick giving her the stank-eye & she never got over it. baby look. i’ve always had stage fright for like 20-30 seconds bc i think that’s just natural for a performer, but i aint neva gone let a bish cut into my check. :no: that’s simply the nature of ppl. mf’s gone hate. the end chit! :shrug:

Dimpz! :hug: hey hunty!

Trendsetter says:

TREND we know

Bad Influence says:

@Jackson, im dry til 2morrow night :crying: AND im off 2morrow with no damn green…its ok tho, i have red and pink moscato in the fridge.. :thumbsup:

Bran’Nu? :lol: Brandy tole yall she wasnt staying in one lane.

Trendsetter says:

I really can’t stand to look at Brandy’s face….
      =================
      duly noted…again…and again…and again :lol: so you don’t like Brandy huh :rofl:

NAIJA :hug: hey hun

She better not SING Girls, I was here or Halo. Halo makes me want to get a gun and just shoot myself then bring me back to life to only slit my wrist. I hate that fckn song. Other than that she can sing anything else. I would prefer some pussy popping songs for halftime. Keep my buzz from the game going.
      Thanks Management

Milky says:

i didnt too much care for Put It Down at first, but know that’s my jam! :buttshake: twerks with Fayla!

Trendsetter says:

I’m sure the chick who was giving her the stank eye was looking that way because of Brandy’s face and not because of her vocals…teh girl can sanng

Bad Influence says:

where is Dimpz? :eek:

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA :rofl: we had the same sentiment

@NikkeMinxx says:

Sommore has a funny joke regarding Beyonce’s performance and Janet’s boob….
      ____________________________________________________________
      Please share..
      ______________________________________
      OTB, click my link…

Good. I can live with a B performance. I didn’t watch the half time show last year. Don’t even remember who it was, but I didn’t need to see them.

The Morning Glory looks like one of the Pointer Sisters, but her body is banging.

Can’t wait to pick up B’Rocka’s 211 today. I pray it’s worth my money.

I was up all night writing.

oh chit!!!! u’s a writer ma? *just when u think u know somebody*
      do tell!!! :popcorn:

:rofl: in my booty shawts, my booty shawts! *issa rae voice* (i LUBBS her!!!) imma get him to update it post squat action LOL!!

Harlem :danban: thank you bewski!!!! xoxoxo

MissHarlem says:

….Halo makes me want to get a gun and just shoot myself then bring me back to life to only slit my wrist.
      =====================
      well damn :ghost:

that’s simply the nature of ppl. mf’s gone hate. the end chit
      __________________________________________________________________
      :yes: I think it just takes a special kind of self confidence? or whatever to handle yourself. That bus driver? That wouldve been me..which is why i dont work in close contact with the public..some ppl can handle that though. They like, call the police or something..or so Ive heard..

I couldnt be Beyonce because, yeah I’d spend entirely too much time “finding” Ms. SR. :eek: LOL

im dry til 2morrow night
      _________________________

Lady I..will cry for you..tonight .. :cry: …you know the dope man sweating more bullets than you tho, waiting on that re-up :lol:

Red & pink moscato tho. I think thats more than enuff deary. Imma have to get me some..yall have peeked my interests.

My wine glass tired of the $1 Daily’s freezies :lol:

Gigi26 says:

I really can’t stand to look at Brandy’s face….

YOU and ME BOTH!!

Tell me if the albums good, i’ll download it :tea:

dancerbee93 says:

——————
      I :love: yewwww I totally hate that damn Halo.. I want to mangle hers and make it into a bracelet for the dollar store

______________________________________________________________________

+1 IDK tho..she getting all in her maturity and chit what with this whole, pres obama loves me steez she on. :eyeroll: lol

:offtopic:

Did any of yall see that story on Michelle site about the woman that was refused a C-section she needed to have b/c her child had an enlarged abdomen. So the Dr delivered vaginally and the head and shoulders made it out but the baby got stuck around the mid region and the Dr pulled so hard it decapitated the baby. And this fool goes so far as to push it back in her and THEN try to do the C-section when she hadnt even had anesthesia!!!! :no:

NAIJA :hug: hey hun

Thanks Management

:dead: :ghost:

:hug: @ Fay.

Did I tell you I got my order? IONO why I didn’t order hair whip too. :rolleyes:

we had the same sentiment
      ________________________
      +1 thats why i said “lawd”…the way Trend gets in on that girl..whew. :lol:

*points @Kita* There she is.

dancerbee93 says:

Bad Influence says:

@Jackson, im dry til 2morrow night AND im off 2morrow with no damn green…its ok tho, i have red and pink moscato in the fridge..
      ——————
      no :smoke: and just drink will get a bish chopped in da throat…my n erves my nerves :hahaha:

do tell!!!

_________

*shrinks into a dark corner* Yes…I dont share them…yet tho. :) My shyness? you see.. lol

NaijaGal says:

@ANGIE – heard about it…saw it’s a black couple…I’m sickened by the whole thing…no amount of money could rectify the situation…that doctore needs his license revoked permanently…bastard

MissHarlem says:

OTB *sigh* Bey would slay with the pussy poppin for halftime that is more than the appropiate venue for such

DANCER :hug: hey boo ummm yea that song drives nails up my ass

NaijaGal says:

so they featured Ray Caruth’s story on tv1 last night and that fact his bitch ass is gonna be out in about 5 more years just sickens me

dancerbee93 says:

Gigi26 says:

I really can’t stand to look at Brandy’s face….

YOU and ME BOTH!!

Tell me if the albums good, i’ll download it
      ———————–
      Can she get a head reduction?? :think:

DANCER girl who you tellin. Everyday I mean everydamnday :smoke:

MZ heyy hun :hug:

OTB :lol: I knew thats why you saying Lawd. She goes in every. time.

re: issa rae ..Love her writing styles.. :wink:

Youre still squatting!?!?! I joined another co-op, my last one sucks monkey balls..I was getting like carrots and lettuce..wtf. But this new one supossedly I get greens to my hearts desire and fruits and veggies worth having.

I really hatelove you for intro’ing me to Fran. :heart:

NaijaGal says:

Girl I know!!! there are no words for how I would feel towards that bastard! IDK if th emoney will help but it should at least cover medical expenses. They said the blood was shooting out of his neck all on the floor

Milky says:

@fay i forgot to tell u that i purchased some whip a month ago and my hair is more manageable, soft and has grown about 1 or 2 inches. I should do a commercial for ur whip. im goin to send before and after pics to ur site.

:eek: @Angie

NaijaGal says:

Why does Tyler Perry’s Alex Cross picture look like the same character he played in “A Family that Preys” including that dry ass afro…I know Indris is :rofl: Tyler—> :haha: <—–Idris and co

loveeeeeeeeeeeee BRandy’s new album :2dance:

Angiegirl says:

It was just wrong all the way around :no:

OMG @ Angie’s story

:hug: @ His
      :hug: @ Harlem

:2dance: @ OTB.

Milky says:

_________________________
      i saw that too! i didnt get to see the end. what did he get charged with and how many years did he get. I dont see how any jury couldn’t see that he orchestrated that murder and what happened to the baby?

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: wooowwwww Immature is on pandora :rofl: and to think I knew that damn cd back to front (playtime is over)

NaijaGal says:

@MILKY – he was charged with 1st degree murder, jury convicted of conspirary to commit murder (yeah I know) and he got 18 years…and dude that shot the girl got 40

________________________________________________________________________

Thats great to hear. Ive always thought about that little boy.

Sociopaths dont have that same kind of empathy tho..he knew that was his baby. And still..fool had no limitson his vindictiveness.

Idris will be ok. They’re still filming episodes of Luther and are in talks of a Big Screen movie about the character. I think it would be overkill for him to do Cross and Luther. :shrug:

@Nikke :hahaha: re: Sommore. Janet pulled that tiddy out..by intimidation.. :hahaha:

Angiegirl says:

A Missouri obstetrician separated a baby’s head from his body during delivery and then shoved the newborn back into the mother and performed an emergency C-section to cover up the ghastly blunder, a couple claims in a lawsuit.
      Arteisha Betts and Travis Ammonette, of Florissant, filed a 10-count complaint in St. Louis County Circuit Court last month claiming doctors wrongly pushed them to have a vaginal delivery, decapitated their son and then tried to cover it up, according to local Patch and Courthouse News Service.
      The details of the couple’s claim are horrifying.
      During a February 2011 appointment, the couple claimed, Dr. Susan Moore told them their baby boy would have to be delivered by caesarian because his abdomen was too large for a normal birth, according the CNS report.
      Betts went into labor on March 22, just 28 weeks into what is normallya 40-week pregnancy.
      The delivering doctor at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center, Dr. Gilbert Webb, refused to perform a C-section and “would only agree to deliver her baby by way of attempted trial of vaginal delivery,” the complaint said,
      Webb refused to allow them to go to a different hospital, and “Betts consented to a trial of vaginal delivery under duress and protest,” the complaint said.
      During the birth, the boy’s head breached, but the rest of his body got stuck in the birth canal, the complaint said.
      In an attempt to pull the boy loose, Webb applied traction to his head and “separated (the boy’s) head from his cervical spine,” the complaint said.
      Blood “shot out” from the newborn’s neck in full view of his parents, the complaint said.
      Webb then “pushed” the boy’s head and body back into the birth canal and scrambled to perform a C-section, slicing into Betts before anesthesia kicked in, the complaint said.
      During the procedure, Webb “surgically and completely removed” the boy’s head from his body, the complaint said.
      The doctor then tried to cover up the boy’s wounds before handing him over to his parents — though the complaint doesn’t say how he did this.

Im dancing like Bambi up there @Kita :2dance: Watchoutnow :lol:

Milky says:

@naija thanks so did her mother keep the son? I’m goin to google to see if i can find a pic of the son! He was out cold, u see how every female he got pregnant he threatened to kill if they didnt get an abortion. How did he let the first one slip by?

free says:

Angiegirl says: I used to work with Shenika Adams’ mother, and she is a sweetheart. I have seen their son plenty of times and he is so handsome! She does great with him. Had Shenika not suffered that trauma and Ray get to see him, he would have seen that he is a splitting image of Ray with Shenika’s beauty sprinkled throughout.

*****************************

wow!! did he have mental defects or just physical? i’m glad his grandma is doing great with him and, now that ray’s getting out, he can WORK and PAY for the little boy’s care. i think grandma is going to be the most affected by his release. i hope she holds up well.

damn almost threw up my lunch reading the story about the unborn baby :crying:

WOW. :eek: :no:

I was really hoping that story about that baby was a bad joke. :wail:

free says:

__________________________

Yeah, he had both. I had the privilege of soeaking to her one day and she just told me how hard it was for her and the adjusting to all of it with raising him and dealing with all the press. A dealership here gave her a van with a wheelchair lift since he isnt able to function without his chair.

I googled pics of the parents. :( Fukk that doctor yo. Pompous bastard. To just overrule the other doc’s orders? To force a vaginal birth on a 28 week fetus? :wtf:

He needs to go to jail!

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————-
      I remember when that happened.

There’s this site called longform dot org where you an seriously get lost reading on your tablet for hours at a time….

Anywho, it featured a story about Sherrica Adams’ Mother raising Chandler, Ray Carruth and Sherrica’s Son. The baby got cerebral palsey from lack of oxygen after his Mother was shot. The Mama does her best to raise him. Apparently, Ray says shen he gets out of prison, he’s gonna tell his Son ‘the truth’ about what happened that night…

I pray for a prison shanking :pray:

______________________________________________________________
      His truth huh? Classic narcissit sign…classic sociopath sign too. :no:

YSoSrs says:

That story…I don’t want to hear about anymore. :no:

KyCakes says:

______________________________________________________________
      His truth huh? Classic narcissit sign…classic sociopath sign too. :no:
      ———————————————————————–
      OTBizzle :hug:

KY :hug: Bewbie I canttake you serious with that gravi :heart:

@ Shaun…He sure the hell does. He literally murdered their baby. this hospitals are scary now. Baby cousin didn’t come home when she was supposed to because a nurse didn’t read her file and reinserted her feeding tube on the day she was supposed to be released. Then the day she was released, the paperwork was filled out wrong saying she was to be released to the wrong person.

Should’ve been home Friday, came home last night. :no:

Trendsetter says:

Ok no more depressing stories…..

:no: Ppl raise more hell when the fast food crew gets an order wrong…but ppl who supposed to know better, fuggin paid to know better.. :no: Disgusting. Really.

Gigi26 says:

Yo that story is heartbreaking with that boy Chancellor….

KyCakes says:

@GiGi I know :wail:

MissHarlem says:

You must be proactive when in the hospital or even the drs office. Ask what and why they are doing it. What does that do to the body. If the nurse or dr cant answer that accurately call for the nurse floor manager. If you are having surgery on a part of your body mark ie the right arm mark your right arm or mark your left arm stating wrong arm.

In lighter news……

India claims to have a sex gel guarunteed to make u feel like a virgin again. Its called “18 again”

On its website, the company boasts that in addition to tightening, the gel also “helps prevent infections, encourages natural lubrication, masks foul odor, reduces involuntary urine escape,” and a slew of other surprising effects.

ts $45 a jar :coffee:

Fay, u should tell ur friend that likes the backdoor action cause fukkin her cooch is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

:rofl: I DIE!!! :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

______________________________________________________________
      His truth huh? Classic narcissit sign…classic sociopath sign too.

****************************

This story broke my heart when it happened. All he had to do was take responsibility and sit his azz down somewhere. NOW he wants to claim the boy. GTFOH!

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

“masks foul odor,”

:rofl: if you have to mask a foul odor then you need to take your butt to the ob/gyn! :rofl:

Angiegirl says:

Just saw this in the article:

The company’s website features an impressive FAQ section, including an explainer on how to determine if “you have loose vagina.”

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: I died THAT many times

From the website FAQs:

5. How to determine vaginal looseness?
      Check by placing a finger in your vagina and squeezing inner muscles around it. If you do not feel enough tightening pressure or very less pressure around your finger, you have loose vagina.

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: Here I come Nippy, this is the big one!!!

Bibi says:

Afternoons people :waves:

What yall talkin bout?? :popcorn:

Dimpz :hug: woo woo woo! i’m sure ur due a reward for next order :woohoo: #brightside (i’m trying!)

Milk :dance: i LUV pics *stares hard at OTB*

OTB whatchu writin poems, stories, erotica, songs, what chit? :popcorn: #nosey (YES i wanna read whatev the hell it ill)

How DOES one determine vagina elasticity.. ? :huh:

Gigi26 says:

Dude told every girl he was with and got pregnant he told em to get abortions…like dude was rawing every damn body!! Disgusting..

From the website FAQs:

5. How to determine vaginal looseness?
      ====================
      :lol: hmmm so are Indian men’s penis the size of a finger???

When I was having that allergic reaction Friday, I called that damned dentist 6x between 11;30 and 3;30. All they kept saying was she was at another office. I literally hit a point where I had to tell them I demanded to speak to another doctor. One finally called me back with a new prescription. This chick didn’t call me back until YESTERDAY. Hope she knows her ass is FIYAD!

uh-oh! we fancy nah! :buttshake: upgraded our shipping system. yall finna get shipping notifications & chit :dance:

@ Fay…..I know she was writing texts! :yes: :lol:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@naija I heard they were hung…thus a loose vagina :shrug:

Angie :dead: they gone halfta sew that hoe coochie up foe it’s all ova wit :no:

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA now that you fancy will you be packing your products in your logo colors

@Fay,

have her go to their website and read the FAQs…..she might have found her cure. This shyt is hillarious!!!!! :rofl:

*stares hard at OTB*
      :lol: I was just looking at my hand this morn. Im getting my color back..from the pink stage. Wont be long now. :)

I write…fiction stories..most short, some not. Truth based sometimes. :ashamed: lol

Bibi says:

How DOES one determine vagina elasticity.. ?

Well this answers my question :lol:

Since my font white and shait :tea:

I know she was writing texts!

:lol: +1

VDot says:

From the website FAQs:

5. How to determine vaginal looseness?

_____________________________________________________

Now how many of yall ladies seriously considered going to the restroom and do the tight puss check? Or actually did? :waiting:

Hey Bibs :hi: And as always we talking about some form of phish :lol:

free says:

Angiegirl says: Yeah, he had both. I had the privilege of soeaking to her one day and she just told me how hard it was for her and the adjusting to all of it with raising him and dealing with all the press. A dealership here gave her a van with a wheelchair lift since he isnt able to function without his chair

**************************

i still remember her victim impact statement on behalf of her daughter. brought me to tears.

VDot says:

masks foul odor

****************************

:warning: Do not mask foul odors. Treat the chit!

India.. :lol: Yall think we extreme, they are extreme..whether its gold (wearing it..), hair (growing, caring for and removing it), or pussy matters.. :lol:

I lurk on a couple of Indian hair boards..and as is the case here, the topics get personalllll.

Oh and skin bleaching. They love their skin whitening.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@OTB man what siteare you on? :lol:

A Lax Vagina may lead to:

•Loss of self-confidence
      •Stress and irritability

So we calling it “lax vagina” now? :thinking:

Harlme :lol: we aint that damn fancy yet. the shipping labels will have the logo on there tho.

i gotta hit my labelmaker up with the new logo so she can redesign the labels :rollseyes: i hate asking ppl to do chit. that logo woulda been done months ago had it been up to ME to complete it. same with the redesigning of the labels. it drives me nuts to depend on others.

i need a local graphics designer tho #realtalk

KyCakes says:

If you have to do a ‘finger test’ to see if your vag is tight or not, just give up and christen yourself ‘Loosey’…for real… :no:

Bibi says:

:hugs: @OTB

Muchas gracias :biggrin:

VDot i figgad since i can hold a “stick em up” in, im good on elasticity according to Nikke :rofl:

OTB :waiting:

Bibi says:

KyCakes says:

:cosign: & :hi:

KyCakes says:

:no: its “lax vagina”….. :rofl:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

VDot says:

Fayla – What’s a stick em up? :lol:

:offtopic: What’s this I hear about Pinky and Mystical “Here I GO” making a se x tape. Umm :hurl:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

VDot says:

Fayla – What’s a stick em up?

What’s this I hear about Pinky and Mystical “Here I GO” making a se x tape. Umm
      —————
      An actual production or just a home movie?? :blink:

@Razzle, Indusladies is my favorite. Indobase and webindia123 are some others.

Like our hair boards…lurking usually leads you to the real gems.

Bootcampgirl says:

VDot says:

Fayla – What’s a stick em up?

What’s this I hear about Pinky and Mystical “Here I GO” making a se x tape. Umm
      —————
      An actual production or just a home movie??
      before he went in or post release?

@ OTB…I really like those glasses in your gravi. Big Buddy and HoneyBunches said NO to them though. :wail:

Bootcampgirl says:

He was damn good in that cypher :yes:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

:lol: ok we shall see OTB

Fay stop eyeing me. :lol:

Dimpz i can c u pullin them chits off tho :yes:
      *the awkard moment when u forget wth u was finna post when ur fone posting? yesh that* :kona:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

:newpost: is up :obama: leading in the early voting poles

VDot :ashamed: i hate the t-word but u know wth i’m tambout. it’s the alternative to pads. back in the day u was considered nasty for using them. they was “fa dem nasty yt womens” ewww! :lol:

i couldn’t wait to try them. i always felt like the world world could see my pad :no:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

polls*******

Kita I love them too. Readers by Tom Ford. :lol: And sometimes you have to put an opine in perspective, im sure Honey is good for it..but Big Buddy <_< :lol:

@ Fay…I think my big headed ass can too. They just won’t let me be great. :no:

@ Shaun…Honey works for my eye doctor. She is my Eye Guru. Thanks for telling me what they are! Diddy had on a pair last week that I was iFukking too. I don’t know what they were though, will forward you pic. :hug:

:hug: Love that pic.

Ty says:

mizzdallas says:

@kitrina

Yall sure :think: I still have Full Moon in rotation

Ty says:

Afrodisac :thumbsup: Its some heat on that album Naija but it wasnt radio friendly. Something is Missing (acapella) and Piano Man are my faves from that album.

Fated4Greatness says:

King B is gonna show AWF!! Im not even Stan but I cant wait…love to see her perform :yes: