Body Language 101: Chris Brown and Rihanna

Chris Brown and Rihanna kiss

A desperate Rihanna tweeted this photo last night from Chris Brown’s Carpe Diem Tour. What does Brown’s body language tell you in this photo? It seems that Brown’s body language is closed, meaning he doesn’t want his real true love, Karrueche Tran, to see this photo and think that his feelings are into Rihanna. On the other hand, Rihanna’s body language looks forced — like she’s desperate to prove she’s #1 in Brown’s life.

I told you previously that Brown is using Rihanna to breathe new life into his floundering career. It has been an uphill struggle for the 23-year-old man child since he rearranged Rihanna’s face in the pre-dawn hours before the 2009 Grammy Awards.

Brown is reportedly still dating Karrueche, who lives rent-free in his Malibu Hills, CA townhouse. And because of that, Rihanna is miserable — and threatening to end her public support of Chris.

Rihanna’s camp hates Brown and the ground he walks on. Meanwhile, Rihanna stubbornly refuses to see the signs that he’s just not that into her.

• Rihanna digs up old tweets that shows comedian harassed Chris Brown for months
  • Rihanna finally mingles with media, bloggers and fans on 777 plane
  • Rihanna Sort of Apologizes
  • BET Considering Banning Chris Brown?

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

YEAH SHE IS FORCING HERSELF ON THIS MAN, BUT GOOD LUCK WITH THAT RIHANNA :coffee:

• Donna del Gatto

:facepalm:

• Eazy

Now I can agree with you on this Aunty

• JandJ2011

Seems to me that she wants attention and looking for it in all the wrong places. If a man beat me like he did her I wouldn’t so much as want to be in the same place with him.

• bubblicious

Karchuchu IS NOT Chris’s true love. But then, neither is Rihanna.

• sassyshe

I refuse to speak ill of princess rih

• Crickett

She just whispering something in his ear.

• tld007

well it looks to me that he is fingering her under the jacket and she is moaning in his ear. they seem to have a animalistic attraction to one another

• Eazy

This bish fine tho :coffee:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

CHRIS BROWN CAREER IS FINE, IT’S HIS PERSONAL LIFE THAT’S A MESS, HE’S YOUNG AND IF THE WORLD CAN GIVE LINDSEY LOHAN UMPTEENTH CHANCES, HE CAN TOO, I’VE NEVER BEEN A BIG FAN OF CHRIS BUT HE’S VERY TALENTED AND THAT CAN’T BE DENIED, HOPEFULLY HE’LL SHAKE THE “HOLD”
      (DON’T WANT TO GET BANNED) AND SAY WHAT SHE REALLY HAS ON HIM, BUT THIS MAN’S CAREER IS FAR FROM OVER IF HE REMOVES THIS TRIFLING, INSECURE, OVERBEARING HEFFA FROM HIS LIFE

I’M NO STAN, BUT A BLIND MAN CAN SEE THRU THIS MESS :coffee:

• EB

Pour it up, Pour it up :whistle:

• JandJ2011

I wish people would stop giving these celebs names like King and Queen.. Like they are not royalty at least not in my eyes or household.They are just people with money..

• jazi65

Rihanna – Dopamine overload

chris – hanging with her til my career gets moving again..

• Donna del Gatto

Eazy says:

This bish fine tho :coffee:

_________

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Sandra always cawkblocking. Dayum.

• JandJ2011

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST I completely agree..

• bubblicious

Rihanna is a desperate ho. Chris will see that soon if he doesn’t already.

• Donna del Gatto

HOPEFULLY HE’LL SHAKE THE “HOLD”

*gasp*

What say you?????? :shocked:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@EAZY
      “This bish fine tho ”
      _________________________

She awight. I’d hit and all but yeah.
      Where yo sexy azz been at lately?

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

People still caring about their little physical squabble from 22 years ago? :coffee:

*Plays Nobody’s Business* :danban:

• Eazy

@Man been around. you been behaving around here? :waiting:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB YOUR NAME HERE!

It is just entertainment for me cause this is just like the Young and the Restless.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Eazy says:

Now I can agree with you on this Aunty
      —————–

Thanks. Usually a celebrity’s body language is not this easy to read. :no:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

THAT FINE SHIAT IS WHAT GOT MISS AMERICA KENYA RUNNING AROUND ACTING BAT SHIAT CRAZY ON HWOA

THIS MY DEAR IS HOW THESE BISHES LIKE HER ARE BRED, NO MATTER HOW FUGGED UP THEY ACT OR HOW OUT OF CONTROL THEY ARE, ALL THEY HERE IS FOLKS SAYING HOW FINE THEY ARE THEREFORE ANYTHING THEY DO IS OK AND OR JUSTIFIED

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

I tried to post a comment and the computer said I was posing too fast… I ain’t postd jack. Last time I try to point out his face look like that cause he smell BV

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@EAZY
      “been around. you been behaving around here?”

Of course!
      :hugs:

Been on my best behavior. New folks been testing me and few of ‘em throwing they monster at me but you know I’ma gentlemen and chit.

• lashellebelle

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Daaaaawn! :smack: :rofl:

Eazy says:

Now I can agree with you on this Aunty
      —————–

Thanks. Usually a celebrity’s body language is not this easy to read.
      ———-
      Because their boides be fake. can’t tell whose who anymore

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

@Your Name Here……you owe me a new keyboard…your gravi made me spit thera-flu all over errywhurr…

@the pic above….but folks want to stone Chris in the town square for the fight they BOTH partook in….

Looks like SHE’s forgiven him… so say ye?

@INTENSE

Also explains Helle Berry.

That is my beautiful Dawg Sasha Scarce!

• Eazy

agreed! the passes they get because of their looks are not cool.

• VDot

:whistle:

I don’t wanna give you the wrong impression
      I need love and affection
      And I hope I’m not sounding too desperate
      I need love and affection

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

@Bubbi….u KNOW Halle is my Achilles heel…. :cuss:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I guess I totally misread it. It looks like she is comforting him to me. Her caption led me to believe he may have been pouting about her having to come back to the states to fulfill her pesky business obligations and she was reassuring him that she didn’t want to leave him. I love the pic. It’s sensual and adorable at the same time. If Chris wanted Coochie there she would be there.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

That is my beautiful Dawg Sasha Scarce
      :rofl: :rofl: HUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

@WHANG

You can stan for Helle all you want. I’m just not gonna be with you on that. Unless you can cut me check like one of Sandra’s Friends of the Blog.

• Daisy

:popcorn:

• iyonah

I refuse to speak ill of princess rih

^^^
      Me either

:whistle:
      I ask you what’s the matter
      You say: “oh its nothing at all”
      Heart’s racing, outta control
      And you knew that I couldn’t let it go
      You used to be this boy I loved
      And I used to be this girl of your dreams
      Who knew the course of this one drive
      Injured us fatally
      You took the best years of my life
      I took the best years of your life
      Felt like love struck me in the night
      I prayed that love don’t strike twice

:violin: :violin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

:listen:

:danban: pour it up pour it up…watch it all fall out….

:whistle:

_____________________________

VDot says:

I don’t wanna give you the wrong impression
      I need love and affection
      And I hope I’m not sounding too desperate
      I need love and affection

__________________________________________

:cosign:

• https://twitter.com/mistarie mistarie

This poor boy cannot catch a break. I think Chris was REAllY into Rihanna AFTER the fight/beatdown/pummeling; like when he made Crawl and all that. Rih wasn’t feeling him then, she was too busy fukking Matt, Drake and anybody else that was willing to pay her some attention. Didn’t seem to me that she was into him again until he started messing with Kokonut-tree. I think it has passed for Chris, but he doesn’t want to hurt her feelings for fear that she may strike back and damage his career worse than he already has. :shrugs: JMO

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

bubblicious says:

@WHANG

I hate that I lubb your font!! :rofl:
      Anddddd her name is Halle!! MS Berry if ur nasty!!

• iyonah

@Bird.. I’m With You… His overseas tour seems to be going well, all venues looked jammed pack. Good for Chris.

• Daisy

Kenya Moore has mother issues that she needs to deal with and heal from IMO and I believe she said her mother had mental illness issues as well :coffee:

• Aryanna

I kinda feel bad for Kareuche now.. Rihanna does too much sometimes.. Like she wants to purposely humiliate the girl at all cost.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

_______________________________

AND VICE VERSA SO DOES HIS TEAM …. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

:listen: her album is fireeeee :dance:

• lovezoe

If she like it, I love it.

@MISTARIE

All that sounds about right to me.

@WHANG

She will stay Helle until I see a check. A fat one.

• Daisy

I am still here for Halle I stans down for her BUT I don’t agree with all the child custody drama she has taken Gabe down through. If she wanted a baby w/o a father she should and could have afforded to go to the sperm bank. Let Gabe be a father and keep it moving. Other than that I still love me some Halle yes I do :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

:shrug:

• SugarPieHoneybunn

CLEARLY, Rihanna is whispering to him,

“Nicca I TOLD you I was gone make you my B!TCH. Oh you think its a game? You really think I want you nicca?? HAHAHA. Because I fukk you?? HAHAHA. You really think I forgot abt how u had my face lookin like hashbrowns, scattered, covered, & chunked?? I dont give a fukk abt you trickin with that Karate Kid hoe. Bet not let me see it though. I got sh!t planned for you nicca and love aint got nothing to do with it. You muthafukkas think Robyn is stupid. HAHAHA. Lets smoke and fukk, pu$$y boy. My foreign coochie is hot. eh, eh, eh!” :coffee:

(screenplay written by sugarpiehoneybunn)

• Daisy

I think Chris and Rihanna are both into each other. If he didn’t want to be with her he wouldn’t be he moved on from Kae he can/will move on from RiRi if and when he is ready.

• lovezoe

AIDS is real, yall.

• lovezoe

Watching Scandal now, love this show!

• SuthernBelle4

Hey Ya’ll, waves Swimming Pools are heavy rotation. Seeing as though I announced my stan-ship to the Rhianna navy, I am not here for the Rhianna slander :tea:

• KayCeiSoul

Two people fuggin’ around with each other do not continue to do so unless there is a vested interest for both of them. Regardless of what folks predict Chris or Rhi wants, the fact of the matter is that they are fuggin’ with each other, whether for the moment or long term. And both of them like it. For whatever reason.

So Karrabu-Coffee’s name does not even need to surface because they have let her have it every which way but sideways by being together. :coffee:

• iyonah

@lovezoe — Last night’s episode was great!!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

People keep saying Chris is not that into her because he’s not as overt with his displays, but the fact remains that he dumped his girlfriend (who he cheated on with Rihanna for the last year of their almost 2 year relationship) and said publicly that Rihanna was the reason, he is taking major heat for being back with her when things had simmered down a lot for him, yet he stays with her, he shole ain’t stopped her Tweeting and Instagramming about them and he allows his entourage to give statements to his blog of choice about how he’s treating her like a queen and how Coochie has been demoted to bust down.

• Daisy

@Kay :cosign:

• SugarPieHoneybunn

Aryanna says:

__________________________
      that girl alright. she came up.

I hate SugarPie.

• SugarPieHoneybunn

I agree @ BIRD

• 100% usa made!

Has anyone listened to Alicia Keys album yet. I’m listening to it right now on Rhapsody and I swear it sounds like someone’s nightmare. Swizz done ruined her musically and morally!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Whereeeeee are folks gettin that Chris “beat her down” from???
      I mean really???!!

I saw the pics…I also READ police reports that stated the two “fought when the female stated that SHE grabbed the suspects car keys and flung them out of the window..” And what? Chris wus ‘posed to say…”ok baby..it’s dark as hell outside..but let me go crawl on the ground for my keys.”

Who really is the victim here?

Men should NOT hit women…but you guys are ok with women hittin MEN?? Ion get it.

• SugarPieHoneybunn

bubblicious says:

I hate SugarPie.

:nino:

French KI$$E$ says:

:listen: her album is fireeeee :dance:
      __________________________

:cosign: Look up the sun is just a cloud away :whistle: ya so afraid to cry but ya heart be feeling dry its time to change :whistle: But ya keep thundering thundering thundering, Im wondering wondering wondering why you thundering want you just wait :whistle: and Get it over with

I think these the words :listen:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I’LL BE CONVINCED OF HIS LOVE FOR RIHANNA WHEN AND IF HE MARRIES HER, THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL I BE CONVINCED, OTHERWISE TRUTH BE TOLD HE’S ROTATING THESE BROADS BECAUSE THEY LET HIM AND HE’S YOUNG, RICH AND TO THEM FINE :coffee:

NICCAS FUG WITH BUGABEARS & WILDERBEAST AND DON’T HAVE AN IOTA OF FEELINGS FOR THEM, SOMETIMES SEX IS RECREATIONAL NOT A INDICATION OF ANY COMMITTMENT, NEITHER OF THEM HAVE ANNOUNCED ON TWITTER THAT THEY’RE ACTUALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP SO BOTH OF THEM ARE FREE TO FUG AND DEAL WITH WHOMEVER THEY PUHLEEZE, SO HOW IS THIS TO RIHANNA SOME SORT OF ONE UP OR INCLING THAT THIS NICCA IS IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL :coffee:

100% usa made! says:

________________________

:stop: she sound like somebody nightmare. She need to hang it up :no:

• Daisy

@100% I LOVE Akeys new cd I only skip 2 songs and Swizzy only did one song on the cd I LOVE it though sure do!!

• ninjarider_sb

Their relationship is no different than the typical f’d up relationships common non-celibrity folks have. He dogs her out & puts his hands on her…. :karate: she still loves him…. :heart: he moves on to someone else…. :happy: she still loves him and wants him back…. she sets out to win him back….he messes around with both of them :hump: ….he tells them both lies and then they start fighting over him :duel: ….the new girl wises up and leaves….the old girl “wins” him back :heart: ….then he dogs her out again all while keeping in touch with the other chick….Blah Blah Blah

• MissHarlem

MZWHANG in order for people to get it they need comprehension and that falls VERY short 99% of the time :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

CLEARLY, Rihanna is whispering to him,

(screenplay written by sugarpiehoneybunn)

_____________________________________________

:rofl: you stoooopiddddddddddd :lol:

• SugarPieHoneybunn

100% usa made! says:

________________________
      I havent heard it but i believe it. she is so extra thirsty behind toucan sam ole ole lighter than taupe lookin ass. he need a nose job. i bet that baby nose hooked her on his way out. for shame. she coulda stole a better lookin husband. he must be a major do boy and she the stud. so many concerns here.

• lovezoe

Not here for AK anymore. Not.At.ALL

Iyonah- We gone have to get rid of James, he too nosy.

• 100% usa made!

@ daisy, I’ve only halfway through the album, maybe it’ll get better.

• Aryanna

Aryanna says:

__________________________
      that girl alright. she came up.

by SugarPieHoneybunn

Money will never take the place of a broken heart or the fact she has millions of stupid axx childish Rihanna fans tormenting her everyday. if that’s a come up… I’ll pass.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@ninjarider_sb

ummm emote overload! watch out Sandy might be breezing by with the :ban: stamp…

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

EXACTLY NINJA

:cosign:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

<~~~~~~~~~~~ Loving the new AKeys album also!

Especially "Fire We Make" with Maxwell!

Oh and "That's When I Knew" !

@Jenie — ion think dem the words :lol:

• 100% usa made!

@ Daisy, “Brand New Me” is so far a cool song! I’m feeling it.

@WHANG

He could have put her out the car. What he did wasn’t self-defense, which I am okay with even if it’s a man against a woman, he got way out of control. He bit and kicked her like a wild animal.

He’s crazy and so is she as far as I’m concerned.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

MissHarlem says:

^^and THIS is why I shall pay for you and Badda Booms wedding!!

• Daisy

@100% I skip Girl on Fire and One Thing (Frank oceans song on the cd) everything else I LOVE. My favs are Listen to your heart, Tears Always Win, Fire We Make (LOVE Maxwell), Thats when I knwew, Not even a King, Brand new Me, 101…I love the whole cd been listening to it since Tues when I bought it!

• Bad Influence

:newbie:

• SugarPieHoneybunn

oh he in fact whooped her ass. i dont know how thats questionable after seein the pictures. americas best got them glasses specials though

• Daisy

@French Thats When I knew is one of my FAVS too

I swear when I get on the twittah it be too much goingon. All that crap going down my feed . I be like :blink: :huh: That’s why I dont get on there hardly anymore :no:

• MissHarlem

MZWHANG :danban: <— me at the wedding you will pay for

French KI$$E$ says:

<~~~~~~~~~~~ Loving the new AKeys album also!

Especially "Fire We Make" with Maxwell!

Oh and "That's When I Knew" !

@Jenie — ion think dem the words

Oh well :rofl: them my words :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

:welcome: HIS . . .

:yawn: im sneaking outta this office :bye:

• 100% usa made!

For some strange reason Rhapsody is shuffling this Alicia Keys album and Pittbull’s album. Now PITBULL is my bew – I am loving his album!!!! #partytime

• MissHarlem

Her getting her ass whooped is not in question but the foundation of the ass whooping per say

• ninjarider_sb

@French KI$$E$ & @INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST ….Sorry about that! Hope I get a warning and not banned.

• SugarPieHoneybunn

Aryanna says:

Aryanna says:

__________________________
      that girl alright. she came up.

by SugarPieHoneybunn

These children aint in love. they obsessed with eachother. all 3 of them. they need some guidance but they got too many yes people.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

bubblicious says:

@WHANG

He’s crazy and so is she as far as I’m concerned.

bubbi…I feel ya

but…listen..he PULLED over..told her to get out…SHE then tossed his keys outta the car…in the DARK…this man had to go scrounging on the ground to look for his car keys…while this heffa is ****ed back in his car…cussin…..laffin and callin him all kinda a&&holes?

C’mon now…even Jesus couldn’t bless that.

• KayCeiSoul

i bet that baby nose hooked her on his way out.

**********************************************

*Trying to catch my damn breath!* :rofl:

You’sa bonefide idiot for that.

• MissHarlem

Owwww we got some fresh meat in here that look better than my FIANCE :woohoo:

:welcome: BAD

@JENIE

Maybe you should unfollow some people. Apparently I’m too at doing that. Ahem.

• 100% usa made!

Still waiting for to hear the AK song with my Baby’s Daddy (in my imagination) Maxwell. I’m thinking about cancelling Rhpasody and switching to Spotify. Any of yall have Spotify. I’ve heard good things

• KayCeiSoul

MissHarlem says:

************************************************

:wail:

Hey Harlem! :rofl: Operative words –> “the foundation of the ass whooping per say”

• Bad Influence

*takes a bow*

ur too kind guys. :D

• MissHarlem

——–

This visual should not have made me :rofl: but it did

• KayCeiSoul

@ 100% – I have Spotify and I :heart: it. They’re awesome. They seem to have whole artist catalogues, PLUS the karaoke versions. :yes:

@WHANG

I’m not taking either side. I wasn’t there and I don’t care who started what. Like I said, they are both crazy. If they wanna be crazy together, more power to them.

• Donna del Gatto

Oh we talkin’ ’bout Wonky McValtrex Face’s new album???

ehhhh… :coffee:

• MissHarlem

KAY :hug: hey hun IJS :lol:

• Ni ni

AIDS is real, yall….not for celebrities.

bubblicious says:

@JENIE

Maybe you should unfollow some people. Apparently I’m too at doing that. Ahem.

Hell I call myself doing that :shrugs: Need to go though the list again

• DoNotDeleteMe

Krissy Brown’s true love is his Mama. He loves that woman! :heart:

• SugarPieHoneybunn

I think they both would do better with OLDER mates. Now Chris dont need no MAMA type character BUT they both could improve with somebody like 5-6 years older than them.

• 100% usa made!

@ Donna, I thought Wonky McValrtrex was Paris Hilton, LOL – Guess it applies to AK too though

• bubblicious

Too bad I don’t play with newbies anymore.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

@MissHarlem
      :heart: blame it on me havin the flu..and bein off today…and listenin to my co-worker who told me to mix Jack Daniels with tea and honey!!

• Donna del Gatto

@100% usa made!

Notice that I added “Face” to the end of that! :hahaha:

• Bad Influence

*pokes Bubb’bish in the eye*

Did Cleveland say I’m new here???

Where is OTBizzle?

• Eazy

Did Cleveland say I’m new here???

• MissHarlem

MZWHANG I aint gonna blame her but just a mere thank you for making me chuckle

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

bubblicious says:

@JENIE

Maybe you should unfollow some people.
      ****************

That’s what I do. I can’t follow too many people because I like to be able to read my TL. If you tweet too much like Tami from BBW or Draya, I can’t mess with you. I don’t care about much I like you. You will not monopolize my TL all day. I’m still holding onto a couple folks that need the boot because they RT everything their fans send them. I think I just unfollowed Ralph Tresvant for that.

• SugarPieHoneybunn

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Krissy Brown’s true love is his Mama. He loves that woman
      hell naw. she scared of him too. she got domestic violence victim written all over her face. she make excuses for him, just like she did with the man that beat her

• SuthernBelle4

dang I just read what I wrote, meant to say, “Hey ya’ll :waves:
      I must say I find that based off of pics people want to speculate. When Seal and Heidi Klum were photographed their body language “seemed” to be so happy but look where that got them. A live-in lover and your kids calling somebody else daddy :tea:

I need a recap cause I had to get my chirren from the bus stop and stop some random lil girl from coming home with us. Who got AIDS?

• KayCeiSoul

Donna del Gatto says:

Oh we talkin’ ’bout Wonky McValtrex Face’s new album???

ehhhh…

************************************

Sis, I am trying to avoid convo about Googaley Von Garbonzo, The New York Style Pizza Face altogether. That song pisses me off something terrible. The force feeding of it is deplorable. :sick:

• 100% usa made!

Thanks KayCei for the feedback. Rhapsody is like $15 a month and it keeps buffering. #rhapsodysucks

• bubblicious

Ow. See. You new kids play too rough. I’m far too delicate for these games.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Krissy Brown’s true love is his Mama. He loves that woman!
      ***************

He’s gone off on her before too and resorted to throwing things. She’s not immune to his anger issues.

• Bad Influence

Gyps please… :ghost: just..dnt fuggin type :rofl:

EAZY :love:

@BIRD

You were following Ralph Tresvant? Really? Maybe I need to come and go through your follow list for you.

Why can’t I type?

• SuthernBelle4

Wait who is Wonky McValtrex??? :thinking:

• Donna del Gatto

I only unfollow folks (mostly celebs) who re-tweet ALL DAY! :lol:

Bird- Did your TL smell of Marlboro and Johnny Walker Black when you was following Mr. Sensitivity?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Some “random” lil girl?? OMG…u are a mess…
      do tell???

• Bad Influence

why would u ever choose that gravi? :hahaha:

bubblicious says:

@BIRD

why is Ralph on the twitter? what he doing?

• Bad Influence

why would u ever choose that gravi? :hahaha:

bubblicious says:

@BIRD

why is Ralph on the twitter? what he doing?

• Eazy

:hug: His!

• bubblicious

Marlboro and Johnny Walker Black? Get out Gypsy. Just go.

• Donna del Gatto

@KayCei

@Suthern

Wonky McValtrex = Paris Hilton
      Wonky McValtrex Face= Alicia Off-Keys

• KayCeiSoul

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

****************************

Please spare my childhood crush Gyps. Please. :wail:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

oh still no new post :popcorn:

what’s poppin???

@hissypoo :2dance:

• VDot

MissHarlem says:

——–

This visual should not have made me :rofl: but it did

__________________________________________________

Me too! :rofl:

It was the ****ed back in the seat that got me.

Dead at that damn gravie up to :ghost: :hurl:

This lil girl wanna play with my kids. But she can’t come in here. Besides my kids are fighting a cold. I told her to come by tomorrow and 2 other lil girls yelled out OK. :eek: what have I gotten myself into?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@Donnaaaaaaaa you like Riri’s album :listen:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:waves: Frenchayyyyyyy
      Eazyyyyyyyy

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

************************

Nah, ’cause I follow Bobby Brown and his dawta, Ike and Tina Jr. and Coochie, Wendy and Charlamagne. So it always smell like dat. I’m used to it.

• Gigi26

Chris: :shrugs:

Rihanna: :shrugs:

The both of them fukking each other and this bullchit?

:shrugs:

But Karreuche don’t got shyt to worry about. She has fulfilled her duties as hired help and can now go home in peace.

• 100% usa made!

Any thoughts on Keyshia Cole’s new album???

• Eazy

:waves: Mzwhang

• Bad Influence

Frenchayy :kiss:

• Donna del Gatto

@Frenchy

:2dance: c’mon now…you know I :heart: my baby’s new album! #1 in America! :cheer:

@GYPSY

Lock them in a room with some Capri Suns and Totino’s Pizza rolls and have a bottle or two of wine.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

This lil girl wanna play with my kids. But she can’t come in here. Besides my kids are fighting a cold. I told her to come by tomorrow and 2 other lil girls yelled out OK. what have I gotten myself into?
      I swurrr I hate chuuuuu!! :wail:

Why Bird, your TL must smell like Sulfa 8 and wig glue also…

I have been messing up my fonts like Mothfawka!!! :danban:

Dead a gyps :ghost:

Any thoughts on Keyshia Cole’s new album???

Yes, my table is even now that it is under that wonky leg.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@MZwhang :buttshake:

@Donna :lol: just checkin #1 :champ:

@USA not diggin the new KColes but I do like the duet with ashanti

OH AND SPOTIFY IS THE SH*T

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

Wonder what the sex is like for Riri and Chris :think:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

So they say Karachukie pregnant…Is this true???

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Bad Influence says:

why is Ralph on the twitter? what he doing?
      *********************

My boys just got the Soul Train lifetime acheivement award. They have been touring in support of their 30th anniversary and Mike is hosting the new Showtime at the Apollo that airs on BET.

You think I loves my baby mama? I’ll fight a 17 year old Chicago gang banga for NE. But I will unfollow them after 50 RT’s in a row.

• Bibi

Afternoons to alls yous…

Hell yall talkin bout????

bubblicious says:

@GYPSY
      Hellz naw and then when it’s time to go home they gonna come back cause aint nobody home and I gotta keep them until Sunday night cause they mama spent the night with her baby daddy and now she aint got no ride home. You ****tin me!!!

• Donna del Gatto

French KI$$E$ says:

Wonder what the sex is like for Riri and Chris :think:

I have a feeling he keeps his sneakers on…some might say for traction, I say it’s because he’s still a boy who likes his kicks…. :coffee:

I think Rihanna probably acts like chick in the back of the truck off ‘Don’t Be a Menace’

French KI$$E$ says:

Wonder what the sex is like for Riri and Chris
      I don’t know but I bet that room smells of VS and skunk weed.

I bet he sings while kissing her and she winds her hips like she in her rude boy video.

• iyonah

@lovezoe — Cyrus going to hurt James when he finds out, can’t wait till next week!

• Eazy

__________________________
      YES!!!! Spazzed the fvck out

• MissHarlem

VDOT and thats why I hate you :lol:

• 3halos

My eyes hurt trying to figure out where everyone’s limbs are. How is CB sitting…and Rhi for that matter. It does look terribly forced though.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Keesh says:

So they say Karachukie pregnant…Is this true???
      **************

Hail to da naw. You gotta consider the source. The last time that rumor came out Chris’s entourage told his blog of choice that Chris NEVER raw dogs (that’s how they talk and the blog quotes them) under any circumstances. And low and behold at 23 years old he is still child free so maybe that’s true.

• VDot

100% usa made! says:

Any thoughts on Keyshia Cole’s new album???

________________________________________________

:no:

But I may have a thought or two about that pic “alledgedly” floating around of someone that looks like her performing fellatio. But I’ma keep my thoughts to myself :tape:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

WHO SUG DACK WITH A CAMERA/PHONE/VIDEO PRESENT UNLESS THEY’RE AN ASPIRING PORN STAR

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the girl said that she was young and dumb…and she was lost back then..that pic/video is like 2-3 yrs old

November 30, 2012 at 9:57 am

70 INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

MY 8 YEAR OLD POSES FOR PICS ALL THE TIME AND BEFORE I POST THEM ON INSTAGRAM OR FB-SHE WANTS TO APPROVE IT

BECAUSE EVEN SHE UNDERSTANDS PICS LAST FOREVER
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

RE-POST OF MY COMMENTS FROM A POST ON THIS TOPIC EARLIER

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

OOOPS WRONG POST-LOL

• MissHarlem

VDOT no need the girl came out and said it was her boyfriend that took the pic. The tats are not the same either.

• tintin1979

these two are trouble. they just love being in the news.

• OutsidetheBox

:heart:

• Bigbadwolf

Is that even Chris Brown? That’s probably the dude from the we found love video. Both pics lately haven’t shown his face. She wants everybody to think they still tight like that. :nono: I ain’t buyin it. She needs to stop having her people take those pictures.

• kdillon

I dont think Rihanna is thirsty, she is posting pictures of her and her man like other females on social networking sites. If Chris didnt want to be with her he wouldnt…
      K’s contract is up, this is why she got a car and townhouse out of deal.. .so she knew what was up. Chris hired her to show he can be gentle to another woman to difuse the abusive image. Now that the court order is up no reason to hide anymore.

• 100% usa made!

French KI$$E$ says:

@USA not diggin the new KColes but I do like the duet with ashanti
      OH AND SPOTIFY IS THE SH*T

Thanks French and YNH (Your Name)! I didn’t feel like listening to Keyshia Cole’s album, ya’ll saved my ears the strain

• sammy

WELL SAID THE FACT THAT AFTER SHE WENT ON OPRAH AND CRIED FOR HIS LOVING CB RESPONSE WAS A VIDEO CLAIMING THAT HE LOVE 2 WOMEN WHEN ASKED WHO HE CLD SAVE ON BIG BOY HE DIDNT PICK RIHANNA I FOLLOW HIM ON INSTAGRAM THE BOY IS BUSY POSTING KARRUECHE PICS THE OTHER DAY HE LIKED BOTH RIHANNA AND KARRUECHE PICS SHE IS THE ONE WHO IS REALY INTO HIM MORE THAN HIM I GUESS HE JUST WANT TO USE HER AS HIS SEX OBJECT

• ashersaharai

This chick is so desperate its not even funny. He clearly doesnt want you!! I dont see how a woman who fakes so much confidence, and could get any man she wanted would go back to a guy who beat her within an inch of her life. What a low-self esteem having harlot.