Rihanna Sort of Apologizes

Rihanna Apologizes

Us Weekly‘s Senior Editor Ian Drew was among the 250 unlucky journos, bloggers and fans who accompanied Rihanna on a frenetic 7-city, 7-day concert tour to promote her new Unapologetic album.

Rihanna was certainly unapologetic after numerous complaints from the journos who lacked adequate sleep, Wi-Fi, or bottled water.

By day 3, the restless captives media considered abandoning the disorganized tour altogether.

Pissed that Rihanna didn’t deign to leave the comfort of the first class cabin to slum with them in coach, one of the journos distributed “Missing” posters with Rihanna’s photo on board the plane.

Rihanna missing poster

In a statement released by Rihanna’s damage control PR people, the singer sort of kind of apologized for putting the journalists, bloggers and fans through hell for 7 days.

“Guess what, we made it! This has been an experience that I will never ever forget. I barely slept. My sleeping was all done on this plane. I know you guys got barely any dirt. But I had to be good. I still sound like shit. It’s impossible to spend time with everybody, and I’m sorry I didn’t. But this was excellent and I would definitely do it again. Would do this next time with more people, more cities and sit back the fans more. . . I had to preserve my health. Normally, I’d be back here popping bottles with y’all . . . I had to preserve my voice. I was worried about my body more than partying on the plane, so I had to just sleep whenever I could. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.”

Rihanna is obviously in denial if she thinks the same 150 journalists and bloggers would go through that again. I take that back — some of those bloggers would jump at the chance to be miserable again, as long as Rihanna gives them face time. How pathetic.

• Hunger, Chaos and 3rd World Conditions on Rihanna’s #777 Tour Plane
  • Rihanna finally mingles with media, bloggers and fans on 777 plane
  • Rihanna reportedly “furious” that word leaked of her pregnancy
  • BET Considering Banning Chris Brown?

188 Responses to “Rihanna Sort of Apologizes”

eastpointvet says:

Thats a dope pic though

VDot says:

That bish is just sexy.

*licks computer screen*

xamayca says:

Hot ass pic! I got nothing else :shrugs: Oh wait no I do….I doubt they were as miserable as the media and bloggers are making it…

kingstonn says:

dios mio that forehead appears to have been photoshopped to look bigger. :no:

nippppppples! :yahoo:

xamayca says:

Rhis boobs sittin nicely…

VDot says:

Fondling Rih Rih’s :boobs:

That picture is hot :yes:

:hump: <<< ME AND RHI

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WOW, ME, ME, ME.., MY VOICE, MY BODY, WHY INVITE THE MEDIA, WHY NOT DO A DOCUMENTARY OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF HAVING THOSE FOLKS HELD UP LIKE THAT?

OH YEAH CAUSE SHE’S RIHANNA AND SHE KNEW THAT THEY WOULD LAP UP ERRRY OUNCE OF HER SHIAT, CAUSE SHE’S “CUTE” LOL SHE’S LAUGHING AT THEIR DUMB ARSES SHE WOULD NOT HAVE TOLERATED THOSE CONDITIONS AND I BET SHE PARTIED ON HER PLANE, SHE JUST DIDN’T WANT TO PARTY WITH THEM, COULDN’T RISK ALL HER JUNKIE HABITS BEING EXPOSED :coffee:

belindammp says:

Rih is a bad bish
      :wink:

NaijaGal says:

any excuse to put Rhi’s boobs on display…you ain’t slick Sandra

Bibi says:

Horny bishes :lol: :rofl:

In other news…so Portia was a video hoe huh?? :popcorn:

Someone got the dirt… :waiting:

Angiegirl says:

I had to preserve my health.
      I had to preserve my voice.
      __________________________________

severe :sarcasm:

Bibi says:

In other news…so Portia was a video hoe huh?? :popcorn:
      ~~~~~~~~~~

OOOHHH… i figured that Donk got some air time at some point in her life

NaijaGal says:

when she’s ready to stop being viewed as just sex it’s not gonna end well for her

VDot says:

That bish is just sexy.

*licks computer screen*
      ~~~~~~~~~

:lol: this tickled me pink

A.J. says:

I had to preserve my voice.
      ________________________
      :dead:

Keesh says:

I like Rhianna, in a sexual way….does this make me a dike?

Bibi says:

@Bella

I thought she was a lil too unrefined for all she claimed but I ain’t know for sure :yes: :tea:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SEXY = LOOKING LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS READY TO FUG, JUST FINISHED FUGGIN, OR MOST LIKELY TO FUG SOMEBODY ELSE’S FUG :shrugs: JMO

I CAN’T STAND A GAPPED WIDE OPEN LEG HEFFA :coffee:

Hershey says:

I love Riri, her ignant behavior never lets me down :yes: hawt pic

EWWWWWWWWWWW before I read – bishes need to keep their legs closed when taking pics got damn that chit is so trife

spiceykay says:

Did I miss something I thought she was on another plane so how did she get to first class with the stans? did she keep changing planes?

NaijaGal says:

Keesh says:

I like Rhianna, in a sexual way….does this make me a dike?
      ==================
      YES *sniggles*

@KEESH

ALL DEPENDS IF SEEING HER MAKES YOU THINK OF SEX

YOUR SAFE, BUT IF YOU VISUALIZE SEXUAL ACTS BETWEEN YOU AND HER, YEAH YOU MAY BE CROSSING OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE-LOL!

Gigi26 says:

:blink: so the tour is over? Did she sell out all of the dates? Cuz if she didn’t i’ll call this a flop of a PR stunt.

Hope her album does well.

Pic is super DOPE :yes:

:cosign:

@ CHOCO

Bigbadwolf says:

:facepalm: She really had the nerve to blame it on her voice and health. As much as she does, these are only 7 days she feels like she needs sleep and be sober. How about spending some time with the people that you invited.

@KEESH

ALL DEPENDS IF SEEING HER MAKES YOU THINK OF SEX

O, Ok

Betamax82 says:

No matter how pretty she is must she be the topic for today sigh~~~

Donna del Gatto says:

Shyt…I paused working for a bit and refreshed my page to THAT pic ^^^^ :hump: :lick:

Milky says:

Bah gassy. < — rhi checking hur voice

Angiegirl says:

IMO, Rhi-Rhi is a clear cut example of how the industry will chew u up and spit u out as whatever they want you to be. This chile so lost in the sauce its ridiculous

SuthernBelle4 says:

Rhianna ain’t no different than the rest of these pop/pop&B stars: whether you spread eagle or busting it wide open on the stage you still can be viewed NAS-TEE no matter how many gowns you wear to events :tea:
      I like Rhi-Rhi and even she want to twerk, twerk, twerk that ass by all means do it. People grow, mature, and learn. That pic is sex-say and making my ass know I need to go to the gym!

Bibi says:

U know if u look at that new emote real fast…and just happen to have my bad eyes..it kinda looks like… :tea:

:vomit: I hope Im not ever into pussy!

Milky says:

Baah baah Im so done wit dis ipad

What the heyull ever them fools chose to go :rolleyes:

Shine Bright Like A Diamond :whistle:

I HOPE THE PHOTAGRAPHER HAD CLOROX WIPES FOR THE COUCH :coffee:

Yes I agree because as an artist I don’t see how her style has changed except becoming more prostitute-ish which is so passe

Bibi says:

Shine Bright Like A Diamond

I like the song :whistle:

Donna del Gatto says:

@Bibi

I alret thought that too! :rofl:

@ intense
      :rofl: you really don’t care for her do you?

Choco aka Hippie says:

~~~~~~~

But Choc, my dear :hug: , dont you think its a matter of growing up and becoming more comfortable with your body and sexuality?

Bibi says:

@Donna

:lol: Ok! I knew I wasn’t crazy ;lol:

@Bibi and Donna

I don’t get it :no: I even swished my head back and forth trying to see what you see. Looking like a dummy at my desk

MissHarlem says:

I like the pic but thats all I got :shrug:

OFF TOPIC
      Does anyone like Porsha Stewart on RHOA

Bigbadwolf says:

:yes: She is the good girl gone bad :coffee: We got it when she dyed her hair black she doesn’t have to try to keep showing us.

Donna del Gatto says:

@Bella

It’s just off first glance…that’s why I agreed with @His when she said it could have been better…the angle is kinda weird…

Shine Bright like a Diamond :whistle:

@Bella
      Im just sayn she’s been doing this look for the past 2-3 years when is she going to grow from that? Im not a fan and I don’t follow nor listen to her music I only speak on her when there is a post – Im not feeling these younger artist nowadays

Choco aka Hippie says:

OFF TOPIC
      Does anyone like Porsha Stewart on RHOA

~~~~~~~~~~~

I like her

She is the good girl gone bad We got it when she dyed her hair black she doesn’t have to try to keep showing us.
      _________________________
      Thats my thing! She obviously thinks being raunchy is sexy – for some it is for me it isn’t but again I’ve never been a fan of hers

@Bella
      I didn’t like Kenya but the way Porsha was talking to Kenya at lunch and making slights about the other housewives and that fake azz event last night Im on the fence now with her

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Bella
      ~~~~~~~~~

Ok, yes, I look forward to when she learns she can be just as sexy showing less nipples

Can we all agree
      Sandra is Obsessed!

I bet een her tiddays got herpes bumps on ‘em.

Ole Simplex tidday heffa.

SuthernBelle4 says:

Again RhiRhi ain’t the only one doing the nas-tee girl why everybody tripping. There are very few stars out on that Mother Theresa swag so what’s the big deal, just saying

My point! :grin:

:rofl: @ DUB

Ty says:

Love the pic she does have natural sex appeal but why did she need to preserve her voice? I thought they stopped turning her mic on a few albums ago :shrug:

Wasnt she :blunt: and :koolaid1: in first class anyway?

@ Auntie I know u are glad u turned this down. 3rd world environment, limited access to Rhi, and no spritz :wtf:

@kingston

I THINK SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL, HER SONGS ARE MORE POP NOW BUT I LIKE SOME OF THEM, I JUST THINK SHE’S MORE THAN SEX, SHE’S A REBEL TO A DEGREE I LIKE THAT SIDE OF HER, SHE SHOULD EXPAND ON THAT A BIT-THIS IS SO OVER DONE, WE GET SHE’S SEXY, PRETTY, A FOOL IN LOVE, OK-NOW WHAT?!?! HONESTLY I THINK SHE’S MORE ARTICULATE AND HAS WAY MORE TO SAY THAN I LIKE TO FAWK AND SHE’S DUMBING HER SELF DOWN FOR THE INDUSTRY BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT SELLS

SHE HAS A PLATFORM AND WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH IT, WHAT’S HER CAUSE ANY CAUSE????

I AINT BUYING I’M A TRASHY, WHORE, JUNKIE IMAGE-IF SHE WAS HAPPY WITH HER LIFE, SHE WOULDN’T LOOK SO UNHAPPY ALL THE TIME, I’D LIKE TO SEE HER DO SOMETHING ELSE AND ON A SERIOUS NOTE OTHER THAN SEXY

@Kuntry Cousin I hate you to the core :rofl:

Bibi says:

@Bella

U must have good eyes :lol:

@Suthern
      Like I said I don’t really follow the new artist so whoever is trashing out I would reserve the same opinion if its overdone – 3 years same look hell even real fashion changes faster

:rofl: :rofl:

kingstonn says:

i feel like if i licked her, I’d taste spoiled salty bubblegum. :think:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Bella

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could also see where Kenya may have brought that shyt on herself.

I dislike Kenya more than I dislike Portia. So I’m choosing the lesser of the two evils :biggrin:

Angiegirl says:

Bigbadwolf says:

Right! I just think she is an extreme narcissus and all of this attention that she gets from the over sexed lyrics/dancing, drunk use, partying is a part of her narcicissitic supply. I think if she where to ever lose her star base she couldnt mentally handle it. And there are quite a few that fit that mold, CB, Trey Songz, Diddy, Beyonce….but hey I aint got no alphabets at the end of my name, so these are just my opinions :shrugs:

Donna del Gatto says:

@Suthern

That’s what I’m saying…Rihanna is raunchy and sexy…she changes up her style with every album, her hair, her entire look changes with each album….it’s a part of her art and who she is…she comes from an area of the world where being naked and sexually liberated is no big deal…she is a pop star so her music will sound pop-like as long as she is making music…

Did the missing posters list Rih’s weight at crackhead status tho?

90lbs :rofl:

She was worried about her voice, but partied with Diddy and Cassie and her and her girls posted multiple weed smoking pics every day of the tour? Ok. Did she at least give that statement to one of the press people on the concentration camp plane?

Bad Influence says:

WHAT FUGGIN VOICE IS SHE PRESERVING?? :blink:

this btch really considers her 4head to be a singer huh?

thats another word thats getting tossed around wayyyyy too much..that and the word beautiful :coffee:

:dead: @ the poster tho….and her wack ass paragraph of excuses..

i feel like if i licked her, I’d taste spoiled salty bubblegum.
      ________________________________
      :gross: :rofl: Fug mane I aint ever imagining what she taste like :ghost:

@Ty :dead:
      @Intense not trying to be funny but why have that expectation of her? I also don’t know why we assuming she is unhappy, I know my natural facial expression is not always a smile and people come up to me all the time and say, “are you ok”. Ain’t nothing wrong with me, I am just not a smiley type of person. Again, I don’t get having these expectations when she ain’t no different from the rest of these girls.

Angiegirl says:

SuthernBelle4 says:

oh yeah she aint the only one, I think its just cause she is the topic in this post, that it appears we going in on her and her alone

@ choco
      these meds are digging up my brain. idk why that came to my head. :lol:

Bad Influence says:

and thats a stank ass pic…i would tell her 2 pass that shyt but im certain that she rolls teams.. :nono:

for all u squares, a team is a blunt filled with trees and that wacky :snort:

this lesson has been bout 2 you by the letters D,R,U,G & S :D

@Bella
      Yes I could see that but Porsha was shading on the other ladies as well – so ummmm she got me side eyeing her

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Donna I know what you mean, I have a few homegirls from the Caribbean and they are a lot more “free” than me, not saying everyone from the Caribbean is like that, but that’s who they are. I don’t condone RhiRhi for throwing shade at all the people but let’s be serious the majority of stars act like that now-a-days, not saying its right but why everyone else get a pass?

Donna del Gatto says:

Madonna stayed naked until she was 35 and no one said shyt to Cher who is damn near 80 and probably still naked like she was on that “Turn Back Time” video… :yes:

Bad Influence says:

for all u squares, a team is a blunt filled with trees and that wacky

this lesson has been bout 2 you by the letters D,R,U,G & S

I thought I was the only one who thought that girl be smoking them primos

SuthernBelle4 says:

I know I’m being bias but I always like Rhianna, she is who she is. She’s had the same friends and for the most part she has maintained her image of enjoying negra shat!

Bad Influence says:

bought* #81

:D

@ choco
      these meds are digging up my brain. idk why that came to my head.
      :rofl: :rofl: I was da hail is King over there talkn bout :rofl:

WHAT FUGGIN VOICE IS SHE PRESERVING??

She is tryna save what lil Autotune voice she gat LEFT.

Have some sympathy!

kingstonn says:

can we PLEASE not do the Caribbean generalizations? please? i have the flu and I’m too weak. thanks.

@ SUTHERN

WHAT EXPECTATION THAT I THINK SHE’S SMART??

AND CONSTANT ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION AND WEED SMOKING IS DEFINITELY A SIGN OF DEPRESSION OR AN ATTEMPT TO ESCAPE FROM FACING YOUR FEELINGS OR DEALING WITH YOUR EMOTIONS , THE AFFECTS OF BOTH CHANGE YOUR MOOD TO SUBDUED ETC.

IF YOU CAN’T REGULATE YOUR MOOD WITHOUT THE AID OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL, YOU HAVE AN ISSUE, HENCE ALL THE PICS WITH HER APPEARING DRUNK, WITH A DRINK IN HER HAND, BLUNT IN HER MOUTH ETC. :coffee: OR AT LEAST THIS IS THE IMAGE SHE PROMOTES,HENCE THE ABOVE PHOTO OF HER WITH SMOKE COMING OUT OF HER MOUTH AND THE PIC OF WEED ON HER SHIRT

Keesh says:

Its her time and she young. This is what she is suppose to be doing. I mean she can be all covered up and shiat when she turn 30…..Have FUN when your young cause trying to do it at 45 is a hot damn mess baby!

I aint smoking after Rihanna because I thought her nail tips have fungus and germ wars underneath #FUGG THAT

Madonna stayed naked until she was 35
      ^^ 35? Madge was naked on her RECENT tour and she is pushing 60.

We call weed laced with :snort: “boonk” in Miami

MissHarlem says:

KINGSTONN :rofl: I was waiting for someone to get out of pocket on anything Caribbean :yes:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SHE’S ABOUT THE ONLY FEMALE ARTIST PROMOTING HER DRUG USE OPENLY SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH A VERY SEXUAL ALMOST PORNOGRHAPHIC IMAGE, RIGHT NOW :coffee:

See this is me to me she is covering up by acting like a Rock Star or a REBEL when really there is something wrong

Donna del Gatto says:

@kingstonn

:hugs: I wasn’t tryin’ to generalize boo….I just remember Rih herself saying stuff like that before… :yes:

Bad Influence says:

@Bella, i cant imagine saying that word :lol:

i prefer “team” :hahaha:

boonk :huh: lol

MissHarlem says:

KEESH :nono: Im 30 and still got a great body and love some stank attire so dont put us in a box :rofl: (Kidding half way)

~~~~~~~~~~

I feel so old now

***goes to closet and start throwing out my hoochie dresses***

Angiegirl says:

Madge was naked on her RECENT tour and she is pushing 60.

And her face shows every second of that 60 years. Lawd thats an ole hard faced woman :no:

Ty says:

We called them Primo’s and the ones dipped in fluid were Wick Wack :nono:

Variety
      This bish is gross to me – Madonna is gross to me – what the fuk type of monkey doodie chit is spreading eagle for the world to see

MissHarlem says:

Disclaimer: I am aware that DONNA and SUTHERN was not generalizing

Keesh says:

@Kingston, what they got you on???

Madonna stinks too! I saw her pic with her legs spread and it’s just like really bish

@Ty @His @Keesh

Love the D,R,U,G education we bringing these lurkers!! Now they know what to ask for no matter what city you in

You’re Welcome!

Donna del Gatto says:

Madonna stayed naked until she was 35
      ^^ 35? Madge was naked on her RECENT tour and she is pushing 60.

_________

Yup! That’s right…bitch’s legs are all veiny and her hands look like a 100 year old woman…but she comes out with a leotard on and folks go crazy! :lol:

Ty says:

Madonna stayed naked until she was 35
      ^^ 35? Madge was naked on her RECENT tour and she is pushing 60.
      I bet she wasn’t doing cart wheels on the tour like at the half time show :nono: Her azz got stuck :blink: looked at the other dancers and signaled for them to catch her azz :rofl:

^^ Mariah! Put a shirt on your saggin azz two twins nursed there BOOB job PLEASE.

@ fe
      :lol: good. :hug:

@ keesh
      antibiotics, pain killers, antihistamines. all that. ugh. :wail:

SuthernBelle4 says:

@kingstonn that’s why I put that disclaimer boo, I know everyone is not alike :love:

Bad Influence says:

all these biatches KNOW that the public will eat this shyt up..

beyonce posts a dumb ass pic on IG every 4 days with NO caption and 2 mins after she posts it, the no life beyhive worshippers have 976123 likes and 22000 comments…like, why? bish aint EVERRRRRR gonna answer u… :smack:

or the dummies who comment shyt on Kim DryAss’ians pic like “oh Kim ur so pretty i wish i was u” BTCH DID U JUST TYPE THAT?? :chase:

all of these hoes prey on the gullible sheep, which is why all them idiots hopped their asses on that Spirit Airlines plane while Rih was on her OWN plush ass plane… :no:

@ Harlem
      i wasn’t. :lol:
      fugg these meds. :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

SUTHERNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :waves:

HARLEM :hump:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

RIHANNA IS A POSTER CHILD FOR EVERY STEREOTYPE ASSOCIATED WITH WHERE SHE IS FROM, I’M CERTAIN SHE DOESN’T REPRESENT ALL, THAT’S WHY I’M NOT REALLY SURE WHY IT’S OKAY TO RALLY AND SAY IT’S OKAY HOW SHE IS, BUT IF SOMEONE WHOSE NOT FROM THE SAME CULTURE SAID EVERY NEGATIVE STEREOTYPE SHE’S PROMOTING (AND SHE IS) AND TRIED TO GENERALIZE ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE :coffee:

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Intense you said you want her to expand with the platform she has isn’t that an expectation? As far as the pics, I have also seen quite a few pics of Rhianna sober hanging with family and friends. And just because you don’t see your favorite star with no drank or blunt in they hands, don’t mean they not sitting side ways on a lot of occassions. I went to school at Chapel Thrill so the Whites have shown me what functioning alcoholics and peel poppers can do :tea:

Madonna went from being a childhood idol (every little girl of every COLOR in 1984 had or wanted: some lace gloves with the fangers out and to wear leggings with tutu’s and some Chuck Taylors…)

To being the fuggin CRYPT-KEEPER. That 2nd younger husband of hers Guy Ritchie cheated on and then left dat azz and it was ALL DOWNHILL FROM THERE.

When it came out that she was :hump: A-ROD…I was like what the fugg he want with her wrankly arse puss-cee :hurl: UGGGH.

Hey Bad, how you doing foxxy lady :waves:

@ bad

I’M A BEYONCE STAN AND I EVEN BE LOOKING LIKE WHAT THE HELL FROM HER INSTAGRAM POSTS-SO IT MAY BE TRUE FOR SOME BUT NOT ALL, ALL BEYONCE FANS DON’T LAP UP ERRRY OUNCE OF HER SHIAT

Bigbadwolf says:

I didn’t really pay much attention to Rhi until the Rudeboy video, now that was sexy. She wasn’t too naked but still had sex appeal.

MissHarlem says:

KEESH Im 30 and still got a great body and love some stank attire so dont put us in a box (Kidding half way

Lol…Not 30 but 45….30 yrs is still young

@ kdub
      well, she does have that gap in her mouth. take that how you want. :coffee:

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Intense I talked about my experience with my friends and I also put a disclaimer, not sure what you are getting at? :tea:

MissHarlem says:

KINGSTONN :lol: someone always come out of pocket when thats is brought up. I always ignore it but today I was REAAADDDDYYY

FIANCE :kiss:

Donna del Gatto says:

:heart: Rih…. :D ’tis all….gnite all! :waves:

Angiegirl says:

I got my stilleto nails too sharp, I done bust about 5 holes in my panties today. ANd I tried to wipe the lid to my cup of coffee this morning and nail went right thru the plastic :cry:

We call weed laced with “boonk” in Miami
      ***********************

We called them coolies in my hood in Jerz.

MissHarlem says:

O, what type of painkillas????

I went to school at Chapel Thrill so the Whites have shown me what functioning alcoholics and poppers can do

^^ My best yt friend gets here (Raleigh) TA’NIGHT. :yahoo: Bish is the APEX of functioning.

:party:

Keesh says:

Damn….I meant @ Kingston, what type of painkillas!!!

MissHarlem says:

*that is :rofl: lawwwddd I can do run on sentences on the blog but project grammer though

@SOUTHERN

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I DON’T KNOW THAT ANYBODY COULD BE DOING DRUGS???

OF COURSE I DO, BUT IT’S NOT COMMON TO PROMOTE IE TAKE PICS DOING IT

AND I’M SORRY I THINK SHE COULD BE USING HER PLATFORM TO REPRESENT HERSELF AND WHERE SHE IS FROM BETTER, THE ROCK ON, STAY DRUNK AND HIGH,TILL I PASS OUT-WILL ONLY LAST FOR SO LONG IS ALL I’M SAYING, THAT TIDE WILL EVENTUALLY FADE AS SHE GROWS OLDER AND HER FAN BASE MATURES

JUST MY OPINION AND THAT’S ALL IT IS, IF SHE WANTS TO BE REMEMBERED AS THE CHIC WHO GOT HER ARSE BEAT, STAY GAPPING HER LEGS OPEN, CAN’T SEEM TO KEEP A STABLE RELATIONSHIP AND ALWAYS IN PUBLIC WITH HER TITTIES OUT AND LOOKING HIGH AND DRUNK-KUDOS TO HER :coffee:

:lol: YOu wearing claws lady

@Bird
      DMV called them woolies

MissHarlem says:

ANGIE please be careful. Next you gonna experience your kitty getting clawed with them chits

Keesh says:

^^ My best yt friend gets here (Raleigh) TA’NIGHT. Bish is the APEX of functioning.

YAS!!!!! Now I know why I like you soooooo much. Do yo thang long azz you can maintain….Thats what dem white junkies do…lol

@ Harlem
      :lol: me too. i was gonna half ass it though cause i don’t feel good but shoot. haha

Angiegirl says:

I was trying to be cool, Im too old for this shyt I can shred lettuce bare handed :no:

@ Angie
      lmaooooo! guess you can reach those unscratchable places tho. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Thats why I stick to what I know :wink:

Trendsetter says:

Keesh says:

I like Rhianna, in a sexual way….does this make me a dike?

__________________________

13-year-old girl who was shot on board a school bus in front of her little sister Tuesday morning has died, police told The Huffington Post.

Miami-Dade Police say the girl was airlifted to Miami Children’s Hospital but did not survive. Homestead police told CBS Miami initial reports indicate she was shot in the neck.

A male student on the bus has been taken into custody and is being questioned about the incident, which occurred just before 7 a.m. near SW 296 Street and SW 137 Avenue in Homestead. A gun was recovered on scene.

“[Investigators] were able to immediately determine that the shooting occurred inside the bus, and that the alleged shooter was also inside the bus,” said MDPD spokesman Detective Alvaro Zabaleta. “He was immediately taken into custody. He was detained, placed in a police car. We were able to recover the firearm.”

Zabaleta said the victim was headed to Palm Glades Preparatory Academy, and her 7-year-old sister, who was also on the bus, attends Summerville Advantage Academy.
      __________________________________
      More examples of youth lost

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Intense I guess we can agree to disagree because I don’t see her like that. Not saying she is perfect but she is who she is. I rather her be ratchet than some of these stars donating $2 but buy a $100,000 car and have the nerve to have press releases over that shat :tea: I guess ya’ll can officially put me in the stan category for Rhi and not saying you can’t tell when people are on drugs. I just know quite a few Whites who can show out and you would never know they was sniffing cocaine the night before!
      @Kuntry Cuz I loved my White sorority girls at Carolina, they were something else :love:

Trendsetter says:

Angiegirl says:

SuthernBelle4 says:

and why do people say stuff like I guess she don’t mind getting her ass beat or she wants to be remembered for that, kinda heartless. sorry ya’ll I volunteer at a D.A.S.

Milky says:

Angiescissorhands. Loo

Ty says:

@ Choc I still want to know where he got the gun from. If his parents were neglient they need to get their azz too :nono:

Ty says:

*negligent* sorry scholars :rolleyes:

@Ty
      Exactly some parents need to be held responsible for their minors actions and I’m not speaking for all but in some cases

Angiegirl says:

kingstonn says:

guess you can reach those unscratchable places tho.

Thats what Im afraid of, scratching thangs aint meant to be scratched

there’s a Rihanna takeover on Fuse right now. :lol:

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Choc I don’t like to hear stories about the babies or young children getting hurt. How did the child get the gun? Why are these kids so angry?

Angiegirl says:

I’m out, yall be easy :peace:

Angiegirl says:

~~~~~~~~~

:lol: I didn’t know thats what they were called. Figures!

Yall remember Eagle nails back in the day?

@southern

TRUE I GUESS THAT WILL HAVE TO BE THE CASE, I’LL ADMIT BEING A BEYONCE FAN MYSELF, AS FANS/STANS “WE” TEND TO HAVE SELECTIVE VISION :)

KMichelle got me scratching my head they filmed her signing her contract :shrugs:

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Intense no hard feelings boo, never thought I would see the day I would go hard in the paint for someone who don’t know who the hell I am. :rofl:

@Suthern
      I have no idea but I’m beginning to believe it starts at home I mean they kids are teens not even adolescents – its gotta be home IMO some foundations to these homes don’t seem as strong that’s my only guess cuz they are so young and full of rage

Bad Influence says:

i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stilleto nails with a fierce passion.

i hate them fuggin thangs as much as i love moscato. so u know the hate is real..

fuggin golden girl ass, bingo hall, depends wearing nana shaped nails :mad:

fuggin golden girl ass, bingo hall, depends wearing nana shaped nails
      Im not with the trend either but I’m also a hippie so ya know :lol:

Bad Influence says:

@Choc, fugg i look like walking around wit my hands looking like the feets of an eagle? :nono:

not in here today! <–my mothers favorite phrase. EVERYTHING ends with that :lol:

Trendsetter says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

KMichelle got me scratching my head they filmed her signing her contract
      _____________________________

So she’s going to be on the cover of December issue of King

@ his
      i wanna meet your parents! seriously.
      how’s pappy doing? i keep telling ppl they not too old to be punched in the face. :lol:

@Trend
      I saw that so what does the make her a video vixen, a songstress or a rachetista – I’m confused

not in here today!
      YO I with you no Edward Scissorhands for me – :lol: Not in here today :lol: you know will be reading that for a bit on here now

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Trend I thought she just signed a deal, why would she be on King.
      @Choc its got to be something because these kids on some damn rage against the machine for no reason. I sometimes watch Dr. Perry’s Save my Son and all I can do is
      :wail: Lord the babies!

I havent’ watched that yet and I just pray I stay close to my kids and they know I’m here for them and to come to me before they act out – cuz we can figure out and take care of whatever’s ailing them together I pray for others but chile whew I can not forget to keep praying for my own in the same sense

Trendsetter says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Trend

__________________________

I would say she’s all of that…I think I’m going to stop following her on IG…i’m tired of her taking pictures of her ass

_________________________
      GET OUT this bish is taking pic of her own azz a lot and posting them #ODD

Milky says:

Rhi looks like she smell like Pun Kash! Sniffs air!

SANDRAROSE . ..
      Can we get some ics on the HEAT Serving Thanksgiving Lunch 2day?

iWhip says:

*steals Rih’s :boobs: *

iWhip says:

Bad Influence says:

i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stilleto nails with a fierce passion.

fuggin golden girl ass, bingo hall, depends wearing nana shaped nails

mrsloveleigh says:

She is smoking hot on that pic!! I so have a girl crush on Rhi Rhi. I just won a set of tickets to her Dallas show so I’m excited!!!

mzwhang90210 says:

“I had to preserve my voice.”

^^^That’s like Stevie Wonder saying “I had to preserve my eye sight.”

Chile BOO!

mzwhang90210 says:

Bad Influence says:
      i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stilleto nails with a fierce passion.

________________________________
      :cosign:
      Nails look like folks are about to go diggin fo worms.

I Stan for the Bish..from afar…idk if I like the picture :shrug: maybe if there was some peen in there on his knees shirtless looking up to her as if she had control of him…then yea it’d be sessy I love you rhi! And idc what them mofos is talking about they should have had enough sense to pack feminine wipes snacks and water pee in between flights and if they couldn’t hold it go in a bottle :lol:

:karate: If’n yew don’t get that Dominatrix looking T-Day pooch outta here! :hahahah:

She’s trying to look mysterious and ish :rofl:
      =============
      Razzle, they probably don’t have kids-so they don’t know how to really pack for a trip :lol: Shoot, I’d have every snick snack I liked in my carryon yo!

mzwhang90210 says:

“I had to preserve my voice.”

^^^That’s like Stevie Wonder saying “I had to preserve my eye sight.”

Chile BOO!

:huh: Just wrongggg! :cuss:

:rolleyes:

mzwhang90210 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers: If’n yew don’t get that Dominatrix looking T-Day pooch outta here!
      lie down in the middle of the driveway for me…don't move…

:steer:

Ni ni says:

Rihanna is an oversexed mess. This is who yalls kids idolize <<>> Rhianna has an attractive body but her face makes her look 20 yrs older. Shes letting her label set her up for failure

free says:

so i log onto this slut and i think about the teen girl who stabbed her lil sister probably cause she was trying to screw some lil dude hiding in the closet. we need to take a close look at the images we’re projecting and what is and ain’t cool.

San says:

If I see this heifer smoking in something one more time, soooo not cute

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

mzwhang90210 says:

“I had to preserve my voice.”

^^^That’s like Stevie Wonder saying “I had to preserve my eye sight.”

Chile BOO!